in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

worst morning ever seen this have turned into blacktide/wabii

Elona Reach / Seafarer's Rest / Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

I guess this is how Vizunah felt last friday when they steamrolled you for the ninth time in a row.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

I guess this is how Vizunah felt last friday when they steamrolled you for the ninth time in a row.

this is what I enjoy someone try to counter comment me when they don’t now kitten they are talking about.

a) we owned them for 5 days ticked +20k more.

b) they had to call in everyone and more.

c) they played kitten they just had 100 blob on every map.

we are just 30-40 guys and your same numbers your just rage quiting so yh nothing to do about it np.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

this is what I enjoy someone try to counter comment me when they don’t now kitten they are talking about.

we are just 30-40 guys and your same numbers your just rage quiting so yh nothing to do about it np.

Wemil, you’re priceless! Please don’t ever change!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Straw-man. This has nothing to do with our previous mathups.
What it has to do with is Deso and Elona giving up after 24 hours if they cannot steamroll the servers they are up against.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

We had the same numbers? Haha, please don’t make me laugh, you had 30 people defending SM while you had 30 people attacking on Desolation. You also had loads on Elona.

I do credit you though, how on Earth do you motivate people to play WvW in the morning? We really lack coverage then!

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

If you say so.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

If you can’t play the game without hacks then don’t play at all… just demonstrates how noob you really are when I kill you.

Oh lord I could say the same to so many SFR-players*…
And thats the reason why I don’t play against you anymore. It’s no fun to play against cheaters and if you show the proofs you’ll get slaped by ANet. They don’t care about how broken their game actually is so cheaters don’t care as well.
Just another “PvP”-mode ruined by ANet. Surprise!? No since it’s the 5th or 6th.

*everybody knows how SFR climbs up the ladder. shame on you!

pity we can’t see character names… because most in SFR including myself would report anyone we spot using hacks regardless of which side they are on and especially if they are on SFR.

Anet needs to sort this out…

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

I guess cazza hasn’t got the message yet- SFR don’t play for points, and the major guilds don’t care about the score.

In fact, during primetime it is normal for there to be no tag to follow on the borderlands as they are for guild raids (some would say this is elitist, and loses us both points and pugs, others will say it is so they can GvG in peace), hence why if you look at the scores during primetime on the borderlands against Viz you can see the result of this policy.

I’m taking a break from SFR this week and levelling up some alts on Gandara, which is very different….SFR goes in and runs through the opposition, Gandara tend to start and then everyone spreads out, which is actually strangely effective in negating the guardian spam bots.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

Seems pvd lives stronk in sfr palyers too. Where was this morning force when facing viz?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

mr.victory what you say was weeks ago – now sfr is just a server filled with recruited junk from everywhere – all run in a big zerg and fight for wxp – nothing more

bout guilds
only sfr guild i saw which is good is CON – all others is “FastfooD” you see everywhere
and you talk bout gandara – ye go there guilds like Kale or Punk i saw last week would eat every sfr guild

have fun and after a year noone rly care anymore bout “wake up in the morning for pointz”

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

I guess cazza hasn’t got the message yet- SFR don’t play for points, and the major guilds don’t care about the score.

In fact, during primetime it is normal for there to be no tag to follow on the borderlands as they are for guild raids (some would say this is elitist, and loses us both points and pugs, others will say it is so they can GvG in peace), hence why if you look at the scores during primetime on the borderlands against Viz you can see the result of this policy.

Love how you say this in almost every one of your posts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

The funny thing is that SFR could be 1st on ladder at the end the week while keeping losing against VS.

The fault of Elona and Desolation (and A.net kitten system?). Move your kittens and fight ffs!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

Mesmer in XIII on ER server – you are a cheat and using that hack that allows people to jump further and higher than you are able to. Last night I faced a thief with from ER (not the same guild) that was using the same hack.

If you can’t play the game without hacks then don’t play at all… just demonstrates how noob you really are when I kill you.

Dodge jumping…?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

I no longer play GW2 (permanently) as Anet have shown relentless incompetence/disinterest regards to WvW, so they no longer deserve dedicated players in their game, but seeing an over-confident SFR get hellpurged by Vizunah last week was hilarious.

No surprise they’ve already started spinning their trying to double team Viz with us as getting double teamed themselves blahblah blob blah…

Wee-mill, SFR Omega golem rushed us last week too, and Omega golem rushes are hardly a rare thing now. You got too big for your boots and got annihilated. SFR could never beat Viz without Deso’s help, which SFR were too eager to shed early in the week (what with the omega golem rushes) trying to claim victory as their own after they thought they had enough lead. Didn’t work did it!

We win 5 times in a row, and we have win before that to VZ. ATM you dont have chance with us. Thats final. You are so delusional that last week 20 min before the reset you tryed to attack/camp our keep in EB, I taged up and cleen the floor with you guys (no special commanding skill need, I wasn’t in TS, no need to beat you). You leave GW2 permanet, good news. You leave the forum, excelent news.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809

Seuche.4809

Nice to farm sfr @ EB with my guild 25people vs the whole blob
thx for that fun
<3 your baggys

Bloody Baal – Disturbed Squad [DISS]
Riverside
WvW Rank 3000+

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Nice to farm sfr @ EB with my guild 25people vs the whole blob
thx for that fun
<3 your baggys

Cool, next time join a BL where there’s actual guilds playing.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Seems pvd lives stronk in sfr palyers too. Where was this morning force when facing viz?

same numbers but viz got 5 times more the players they work for numbers we had even a zone blob and got out played because they have heavly structured community with several commanders several groups we can fight them 3 groups 30/30/30 but they move in with 100/100/100 you just cant wipe them atm-.-

because of no real night presence yet they upgrade all their keeps in vs borderland hills/bay in enemy borderlands then focus attacking in 3 groups no way you wipe that you haft to run one single zerg to wipe them and even if you take one keep you have lost another. vs are just that good.

with MooN here I am able to contact NA players and start to grow an American zerg in sfr my hope is that other servers like desolation elona will get one too soon so we can get some fair and square gameplay with night guilds coming here and players.

but yes its true sfr guilds do not push for points yes they tend to defend keeps but they want these open field battles and I want them too when I play with my guild 5 hours pushing points is good enough if you have +500 my job in the morning is to push down all to paper so its fair square when we split up in groups no camping with t3 walls gates 100 arrow carts<3 either you come out or you die <3

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moira Dryade.6498

Moira Dryade.6498

pity we can’t see character names… because most in SFR including myself would report anyone we spot using hacks regardless of which side they are on and especially if they are on SFR.

Great attitude! Too sad that not every player has that much honor. No matter on wich server.

Anet needs to sort this out…

In my opinion they gave up when they removed the orbs. And if you’ve read the concerns about the upcoming new orb system they seem to admit that they can’t handle the hacks. I don’t blame them for that since I know it’s almost impossible to detect cheaters with some software. But then they should offer us a proper reporting system with recognizable effects (i.e. seeing people getting banned and don’t play on for weeks, months or ever) or hire some gamemasters wich can spec people ingame.

However I want to thank you for your attitude again.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Making a second post for desolation community this is not sfr community speaking only my own voice.

several of your players today begged they even promised stuffs if we stayed away from you to prime time well you broke your promise you attacked sfr keep tower in your borderland when the agreement was to stay away from us and we let you upgrade your towers keeps and fight you later on when you have more numbers.

you had 40 guys online roaming around but they all rage quit because you couldn’t pick your right battles. your own fault you broke your promise and decided to threaten me because of it no more agreements will be mad for this match up your keeps towers will be fully upgraded enjoy.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

mr.victory what you say was weeks ago – now sfr is just a server filled with recruited junk from everywhere – all run in a big zerg and fight for wxp – nothing more

bout guilds
only sfr guild i saw which is good is CON – all others is “FastfooD” you see everywhere
and you talk bout gandara – ye go there guilds like Kale or Punk i saw last week would eat every sfr guild

have fun and after a year noone rly care anymore bout “wake up in the morning for pointz”

Finally someone explains!!!!

That’s the reason Elona send is best guild GD to fight the pugs in EB map. The SFR guilds in BL’s are to week for them, you need a real challenge.

Many thanks to visiting us GD, and to the ER mob that follow you, we are trying to adapt, it isn’t always possible.

Meanwhile a medium populated server like us, keep beating the well of you, yes we have Pavilion on our server to, where I had had spent some hours yesterday after we lost a full T3 Anza almost impossible to lose with siege we had inside (you used 6 superior rams but if people know how to use a treb that will be impossible to take), minutes later we lost without a single fight a T3 SM, and I did go rest to Pavilion.

SFR and EB map are now one international attraction, we have received a ton of new players that don’t even know the correct order of upgrading a tower, that use their skills…just because they have a nice visual aspect, run in front of commanders, etc.

But we still have lots of committed people, and good players, that try and do the best they can to deliver as much points as possible to our score.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

another week when sfr destroys elona, where are your big words now?

E: for all the haters

(edited by Covis.6037)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809

Seuche.4809

And you are…..? o.O

Bloody Baal – Disturbed Squad [DISS]
Riverside
WvW Rank 3000+

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

And you are…..? o.O

A random guy on the internet…just like you and me

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

i am carl johnson.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Posted by: FaKie.5634

FaKie.5634

The funny thing is that SFR could be 1st on ladder at the end the week while keeping losing against VS.

The fault of Elona and Desolation (and A.net kitten system?). Move your kittens and fight ffs!

Well… Elona is no PvP/WvW only server like SFR used to be. Besides in our primetime we dont have any queue’s. We lost against SFR too often so many players on Elona don’t want to fight you and just do PvE. But these players are like 70% of our WvW-team we got last week, these are our fair weather players. On the BL’s you mostly see guilds or some guys roaming.
Hope thats enough…

FeaR | Riverside
Talaendril – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

(and A.net kitten system?)

almost the same being steamrolled 24/7 in open and still winning because of people use to sleep….broken systems FTW

[NoE] NoEntry

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Okay then, this morning was terrible for us. We had 20 people running around after the big SFR crew taking back whatever they take, and yeah you had more then 50 people.

I dont blame you guys for steamrolling us in the morning, in fact I admire it. If we could field the same numbers, we would do the same. WvW is 24/7, if you can’t get numbers a particulary time, then that is your problem and not the other server.

good job! Hopefully, in some weeks time, we will be able to put up a fight in the morning.

/ DVG

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsyllO.3728

PsyllO.3728

Okay then, this morning was terrible for us. We had 20 people running around after the big SFR crew taking back whatever they take, and yeah you had more then 50 people.

I dont blame you guys for steamrolling us in the morning, in fact I admire it. If we could field the same numbers, we would do the same. WvW is 24/7, if you can’t get numbers a particulary time, then that is your problem and not the other server.

good job! Hopefully, in some weeks time, we will be able to put up a fight in the morning.

There’s nothing to admire to people who get up early to play some pvd maybe you guys like that but no thanks will see what happens when school begins back and the kids need to get back to school what will be left over

/ DVG

Psyllo |guardian|
[Coin] Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

Almost as much drama as vs Piken, throw more !

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

ECL raid – elementalist POV

However, while we would start one fight with one guild, others would repeatedly try to side plant/flank us at the same time in the middle of a fight.

This is self inflicted. Once it was ECL and a small group of zDs (15ish) and we let you fight za drots in a fair fight (as im pretty sure it would take 40 coins to take 15 zadrots) and we come back to see you double teamed them with another deso guild. Sorry, you’ve simply not given the impression you want fair fights on the battlefield, especially as we so often see you holding hands with DVG whenever you’re on the same border. So if you really want fair fights I hope you apologized to our comrades in za drots for that move, and if you have maybe we can consider having fair fights on the field.

Your story telling skills are amazing, shame stories are not the same as facts though.

P.S Where does the number 40 keep coming from? I.S has always been a small guild, were on average 22-23 per squad event and a total of 28 on Rostra. Also ZB’s and ZD’s are the same guild? O.O

1. I was comparing numbers compared to skill level and za drots>>>>>coins in regards to skill level
2. yeah, they are.

Then I would have to respectfully disagree and I’m surprised there the same Guilds.

(Although it was fun and a great training exercise)

@ Crad – No, that was just Coin at the spawn tower and camp. All 25 of us at that point vs the (next level)

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Seems the Deso keyboard warriors are out again. SFR don’t cower from fights unless hopelessly outnumbered.

I think Circle of Nine [CoN] is one the best SFR guilds and you are probably a good player, but I seriously doubt that any daytime SFR player know what it means to be hopelessly outnumbered. SFR is a super stacked WvWvW oriented server. You have the numbers to be #1. Your biggest enemy at the moment is yourself. Too much elitism and not a proper respect and organization of your own PuGs (VS knows this). I can explain that better, if you don’t understand this.

For your information: Desolation was outnumbered at EB, SFR BL and ER BL pretty much whole noon and afternoon yesterday. I went to all maps and Deso BL was the only one where we didn’t have the buff on and even there was just few players. Today I went played only on EB and we once again that outnumbered “buff” on us. If we have that buff, it means that both ER and SFR have more players on that map. It is plain dead obvious that for major part of the day Desolation is the server, which is outnumbered. I know that at some night hours we are ticking more, but I am sleeping at those hours, so I cannot comment who has the buff then.

Funnily while enjoying the outnumbered “buff”, I saw an enemy thief with CON tag. He started to run away when our group got near. And ín recent days I have seen SFR players sit proudly next to their arrow carts and raining arrows at the outmanned Desolation players. And this just continues and continues.

I think it is fair to say that some players from every server take advantage of the game mechanisms e.g. overpowered siege weapons and run away from some fights, including even fights. At least I have got guts to admit it. I was today roaming as a warrior. I played pretty cautiously as I didn’t want to get overrun by enemy blobs. As result I didn’t die a single time.

To Wemill: It is sad that you blame Desolation for double teaming you last week with Visunah. Desolation attacks enemy players and keeps and towers from any server it seems as viable attack targets. Desolation is certainly eager to attack VS, as everybody knows where the easy loot bags live. The BL map assignments are decided before the match up. E.g. certain guilds will go to Bay or Hills BL and we don’t yet know what the opponents will be there. And some guilds have guild raids few days per week and might select the borderlands just based out of whim or take that borderland which has least queue. This might lead that are 3 strong guilds raiding the same BL at same time.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hammer.5960

The Hammer.5960

lol, so much hate and measuring kitten

For what it’s worth, we in CoN enjoy fighting both Deso and ER when we get the chance to catch you in the open field.

“Finally someone explains!!!!
That’s the reason Elona send is best guild GD to fight the pugs in EB map. The SFR guilds in BL’s are to week for them, you need a real challenge…”

Pay no heed to Mighty Ice, he lives in EB. All that hardcore PvD action makes a man a little detached from reality…

Anyway, shoutout to FG for the fun times and shenanigans in Deso border last night. We really wanted that spawn tower but numbers and our lack of usual raid leaders (for most of the fights) were against us. See you guys soon!

[CoN] Atom
- aka The Iron Baby

in Match-ups

noddan.2035

You might wanna learn how to properly quote someone, and it’s no suprise that you wouldnt admire that. haha

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

I no longer play GW2 (permanently) as Anet have shown relentless incompetence/disinterest regards to WvW, so they no longer deserve dedicated players in their game, but seeing an over-confident SFR get hellpurged by Vizunah last week was hilarious.

No surprise they’ve already started spinning their trying to double team Viz with us as getting double teamed themselves blahblah blob blah…

Wee-mill, SFR Omega golem rushed us last week too, and Omega golem rushes are hardly a rare thing now. You got too big for your boots and got annihilated. SFR could never beat Viz without Deso’s help, which SFR were too eager to shed early in the week (what with the omega golem rushes) trying to claim victory as their own after they thought they had enough lead. Didn’t work did it!

We win 5 times in a row, and we have win before that to VZ. ATM you dont have chance with us. Thats final. You are so delusional that last week 20 min before the reset you tryed to attack/camp our keep in EB, I taged up and cleen the floor with you guys (no special commanding skill need, I wasn’t in TS, no need to beat you). You leave GW2 permanet, good news. You leave the forum, excelent news.

No, no, the SFR that beat Viz was a very different beast, one of many large and organised guilds, probably the strongest server WvW has seen, to the one that got slaughtered last week when Viz decided to do their Omniblob kitten and you had absolutely nothing to stop them. Stop hanging on to past glory, in a world of server transfers the past is nearly meaningless.

Oh, and Deso beat Vizunah and Arbourstone (when they still had their omniblobs) before SFR were anywhere near T1 EU. But things change, a week after that, Blacktide – present rank 24th – destroyed both Deso and Viz. Free transfers eh, the downfall of SFR too.

Also the whole ‘we don’t play for points’ shlock, doesn’t work, I’ve played Eve Online, I’ve read every excuse under the sun when things don’t go peoples way. Always the same, always about the ~good fights. That only works if you’re simply not in a position to win, otherwise it makes you look really desperate to save face.

I never, nor has anyone else, stated Deso was going to beat SFR, it would be unrealistic to think so, people playing on Deso really are in it for the good fights.

I have literally left the game of GW2 WvW as it is not worth my time, but forums are something else entirely, and when there are amateurs such as yourself trying to twist things, there’s always a game for me :P

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

I seriously doubt that any daytime SFR player know what it means to be hopelessly outnumbered. SFR is a super stacked WvWvW oriented server. You have the numbers to be #1.

Ha!

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Funny part is that i don’t even know anybody who actually care about score or who would stay awake whole night just to win some match. We really can’t rally players like nationals servers.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

Making a second post for desolation community this is not sfr community speaking only my own voice.

several of your players today begged they even promised stuffs if we stayed away from you to prime time well you broke your promise you attacked sfr keep tower in your borderland when the agreement was to stay away from us and we let you upgrade your towers keeps and fight you later on when you have more numbers.

you had 40 guys online roaming around but they all rage quit because you couldn’t pick your right battles. your own fault you broke your promise and decided to threaten me because of it no more agreements will be mad for this match up your keeps towers will be fully upgraded enjoy.

ok cool

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

never play on a patch day, right? hmmm…seems like you can’t even play on the day before the patch day. :/

I take my hat off to Anet.
good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

You might wanna learn how to properly quote someone, and it’s no suprise that you wouldnt admire that. haha

:)

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

noddan.2035

:)

?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

It was pretty incredible seeing us with a 45ppt at 5pm BST, whatever the reasons hopefully Deso wakes up, regroup ourselves, organize ourselves better and be up for the challenge the rest of the week also not just for night time where we’ve face resistance anyway :o

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

As for Vz we cant be kitten and we lack the night cap they have,we were leading nicely last week but holiday in france allowed them to have 300+ on maps 48 hours straight .. this happened with few night cappers we can take on them.

They were 400+. 100 on every map and a reserve squad of 50 angry canadians. Ribery led them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

As for Vz we cant be kitten and we lack the night cap they have,we were leading nicely last week but holiday in france allowed them to have 300+ on maps 48 hours straight .. this happened with few night cappers we can take on them.

They were 400+. 100 on every map and a reserve squad of 50 angry canadians. Ribery led them.

You need to get your facts straight. Canadians don’t have time to play guildwars, they’re too busy playing hockey. As for angry Canadians, the only thing Canadians get angry at is when their hockey team loses or when their local Tim Horton’s shuts down.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Reading this thread is hilarious.

Server wins in points = “witness our l33t skillz”
Server loses in points = “we’re outnumbered and we don’t play for points anyway”

Heads up for anyone who might have forgotten this: weekly score is a direct function of total man hours spent by a server in WvW. Simple as that.
“Skill” never EVER enters the equation. As you yourself well know, but only remember when you’re losing.
Otherwise, please realize that you’re stating that Vizunah is the server with the highest skill.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BakedWaffle.8751

BakedWaffle.8751

Server loses in points = “we’re outnumbered and we don’t play for points anyway”

Heads up for anyone who might have forgotten this: weekly score is a direct function of total man hours spent by a server in WvW. Simple as that.
“Skill” never EVER enters the equation. As you yourself well know, but only remember when you’re losing.
Otherwise, please realize that you’re stating that Vizunah is the server with the highest skill.

Actually not, if you check current statistics you’ll see SFR has a higher rating then Vizu at the moment , so SFR are the ultimate pro’s

Delitrium

Circle of Nine [CoN]

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Actually not, if you check current statistics you’ll see SFR has a higher rating then Vizu at the moment , so SFR are the ultimate pro’s

That’s because VS plays for the good fight, not for points.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Kingface get out plz, in 7 months I haven’t seen you make any post that wasn’t a flame-bait

Limit yourself to trolling your server’s thread.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Kingface get out plz, in 7 months I haven’t seen you make any post that wasn’t a flame-bait

Limit yourself to trolling your server’s thread.

That’s funny from someone from SFR, especially you.

And my server’s thread is kinda dead…