FC/ET/HoD 6/14

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

You say “our pug zerg lol” as if that’s a handicap when there is clearly VLK and other tags from guilds known to be solid players in the screen shot.

I think hes talking about me I miss cinnamon

Christ man, are you seriously manning an arrow cart a couple of meters from a fight? Do you have literally no shame? You may as well run a botting script to spam 1 and log off, it’d probably do a better job than you.

Seriously this kitten depresses me.

If PAXA actually knew a single god kitten thing about WvW you would know this was just a badge farm for fun.. we already own 100% of EB and there were 9 arrow carts and a flame ram in there. Ask anyone in that group if we were serious or not.

Jakare.6807 = BS not PAXA…

Attachments:

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

HAHAHAHAHA oh god.. im just used to PAXA trying kitten their load on me. My mistake. as for the picture.. i quite like it

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

HAHAHAHAHA oh god.. im just used to PAXA trying kitten their load on me. My mistake. as for the picture.. i quite like it

Mmm ahhh, yes… what ARE this.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

You [VP] pros using logic and stuff! God you make KoM look terrible!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

XXX Forums Over 18 only.

[VR] Kyytia

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: fufu.8345

fufu.8345

You [VP] pros using logic and stuff! God you make KoM look terrible!

Yup

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer
Blackgate Henge of Denravi Borlis Pass Crystal Desert Fort Aspenwood

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Who are you again? While we appreciate the random nerd raging, you should probably make sure it’s actually us before throwing out insults. Not that you made any sense in the original comment, it’s at least less embarrassing if you actually quote one of us next time, and not someone from a different guild.

Just… terrible.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

You say “our pug zerg lol” as if that’s a handicap when there is clearly VLK and other tags from guilds known to be solid players in the screen shot.

I think hes talking about me I miss cinnamon

Christ man, are you seriously manning an arrow cart a couple of meters from a fight? Do you have literally no shame? You may as well run a botting script to spam 1 and log off, it’d probably do a better job than you.

Seriously this kitten depresses me.

If PAXA actually knew a single god kitten thing about WvW you would know this was just a badge farm for fun.. we already own 100% of EB and there were 9 arrow carts and a flame ram in there. Ask anyone in that group if we were serious or not.

It’s tough for some of these people to actually make sense. Of course, that extra chromosome isn’t exactly helping out KTDannyCZ.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

i trie

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

As a forum warrior, this entire thread is delicious. OP please rename thread to SS/BS/Paxa-KoM 6/14.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

No No …..Thats TWO O’s in Goose!

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

ftfy….with my pro skills

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Shout out for Jesse, the pink Yarr Sylvari, you are cool, man! I think you spend few hours riding your broom with sunglasses on ET border. That was classy! xD

Great duel! I think it was the first time I fought a thief for that long. One FC that I was partying with was getting impatience and telling me to hurry and kill you or just die. lol

Also my thanks to HoD HD thief that we dueled by the windmill. Astonishing skills, you should be proud!

And sadly, thanks to PAXA’s guardian and elementalist and 2 others that I could not catch the guild that stomped not only I but a ET fellow at the windmill while we were talking to the HD thief, setting the next duel round. That was incredible awesome of you!

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

Sooo FC, how’d you like that farming at your EB keep Thanks for all the loot. AND especially you DETH, you guys gave us such a laugh with how many times we wiped the floor with you with our pug zerg lol.

Here’s the shame ram we built in your honor, we named him cinnamon

You are the awesomest! I bet you get lots of candy on Halloween too. Everyone knows how skilled you are now.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

We had a lot of fun fights on FC BL tonight against the various FC zergs. Even the 40+ ones. Thanks. Hope to get some more good fights in before the week is done.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I guess in a way it can be fun to go against 2x youre numbers for the entire day. sigh. HoD please go do pve events your 60man zergs are annoying.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

I guess in a way it can be fun to go against 2x youre numbers for the entire day. sigh. HoD please go do pve events your 60man zergs are annoying.

Why don’t you get a decent wvw population then? Lol

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Shout out for Jesse, the pink Yarr Sylvari, you are cool, man! I think you spend few hours riding your broom with sunglasses on ET border. That was classy! xD

Great duel! I think it was the first time I fought a thief for that long. One FC that I was partying with was getting impatience and telling me to hurry and kill you or just die. lol

Also my thanks to HoD HD thief that we dueled by the windmill. Astonishing skills, you should be proud!

And sadly, thanks to PAXA’s guardian and elementalist and 2 others that I could not catch the guild that stomped not only I but a ET fellow at the windmill while we were talking to the HD thief, setting the next duel round. That was incredible awesome of you!

lol was a fun fight XD you were tanky though, had to play smart

Pink Sylvari FTW!

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

Brilliant! I bet you’re a commander.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

phht. i earned myself half a week of getting danced/jumped/sat on by PAXA (and due to guild friendships, KoM also)

I made a poem for you Katz.

Roses are red, violets are blue. I have a gun, Get in the van.

<3

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

HURR HURR WHY U NO GET MOAR NUMBERZ??? MOARRR NUMBERZ = MOARRR SKILLZ!!1!1!

Guess what kitten face! You’re in the LOWEST TIER. What skill do you think your WvW population possesses, if it can’t get out of the ditch tier with twice our numbers??

Go clean your arrow carts, there’s some white sticky stuff on them.

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

(edited by Jakare.6807)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

Had some good fights with ET in their borderlands this morning. I was the Gt charr ele, and I can’t remember the last time I wakitten with so much immobilize and daze.

However, my favorite part was seeing the s/d charr ele I beat 1v1 show up with d/d and the same elite. It was touching that you would try to be more like your hero, me.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Well sorry to interrupt all the hate, but it’s been fun with ET and FC again. Had more enjoyable duels once more with ET, FC hasn’t been too friendly hope that changes soon! Also, sorry for the condescending posts that some of us have posted, I can assure you we do not all think alike. Keep up the fights guys, hope you can bring some more bodies out before the week ends!

If anyone wants to 2v2 or 3v3, I’m working on some smaller group tactics, so feel free to add me!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

To the Yarr and STNKY guardians that were in EB this morning (7:30-8 EST)- I salute your efforts. 2vX (10-ish?) into our pug defending your towers is a bum deal, but you tried anyways.

Mr. Yarr guardian, you are one tough dude. Respect.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Is it fight night yet?

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Had some fun with HoD and ET in ET BL this morning.

If you see me, I’m always up for spike-less 1 v 1s(A duel in other words for people like that poster below who don’t understand what that is.), just beckon me and lead me somewhere interference free and take your best shot.

As for all those people from both sides who kept trying to 2/3v1 me and kept dying… no hard feelings, but don’t think I won’t use the water to my advantage when you simply throw numbers at me.

Also @ that random HoD mesmer and the PAXA ele who chased me in the water for like 40 minutes and had a nice duel with me later, respect. Never seen someone that determined before and you proved yourself individually strong when we dueled after as well. Those skirmishes were quite fun, and intimidating at times too. It was a pity neither of us could finish it in the end.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

atomicjellybean.5389

Guess what kitten face! You’re in the LOWEST TIER. What skill do you think your WvW population possesses, if it can’t get out of the ditch tier with twice our numbers??

Um sorry sir, I believe that the word “tier” doesn’t exist anymore when referring to the guild wars 2 ranking system. I believe the match-ups are a bit more randomized…. if you havent realized seeing as how we played BP last week…. HoD would fair perfectly fine against DR and maybe NSP, or it’ll be a lot more of a closer match-up than what you’re giving us right now :P and yes…. I did spill icing on my arrow carts…

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linkisdead.9647

Linkisdead.9647

Thanks for coming out to play last night in your BL FC.

A word of advice: stop trying to build siege in the open field against us. All your doing is turning your backs to us and making yourselves an easy target.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Um sorry sir, I believe that the word “tier” doesn’t exist anymore when referring to the guild wars 2 ranking system. I believe the match-ups are a bit more randomized…. if you havent realized seeing as how we played BP last week…. HoD would fair perfectly fine against DR and maybe NSP, or it’ll be a lot more of a closer match-up than what you’re giving us right now :P and yes…. I did spill icing on my arrow carts…

by that logic FC is actually better than DR

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

If you see me, I’m always up for spike-less 1 v 1s, just beckon me and lead me somewhere interference free and take your best shot.

As for all those people from both sides who kept trying to 2/3v1 me and kept dying… no hard feelings, but don’t think I won’t use the water to my advantage when you simply throw numbers at me.

Also @ that random HoD mesmer and the PAXA ele who chased me in the water for like 40 minutes and had a nice duel with me later, respect. Never seen someone that determined before and you proved yourself individually strong when we dueled after as well. Those skirmishes were quite fun, and intimidating at times too. It was a pity neither of us could finish it in the end.

Spikeless 1v1s? So you don’t want to fight someone that can beat you? You must be the melee ranger that runs away during the 1v1s when you get low.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

If you see me, I’m always up for spike-less 1 v 1s, just beckon me and lead me somewhere interference free and take your best shot.

Spikeless 1v1s? So you don’t want to fight someone that can beat you? You must be the melee ranger that runs away during the 1v1s when you get low.

Oh you seem to misunderstand, I often fight duel style and say spikeless because of the vast majority of fights that I win. And that will come off as arrogant my apologies, its just that the average person out there that chases me runs some fodder zerg build and there’s literally no merit in me smashing a flag into them when I crush them.

If you want to fight me 1 vs 1, with spikes I’m open to that too. Although funny, only time I recall running from a “KoM” tag was in 2 v 1+. I’d attack one of you alone and immediately your buddies would rush in to help.

That the same KoM I’m remembering?

If you’re looking for a 1 v 1 fight to the death, I’m available for such a fight right now, if you’re interested.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

atomicjellybean.5389

Not exactly sure how… If you were to look they are beating SF and giving GoM a run for their money…

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Not exactly sure how… If you were to look they are beating SF and giving GoM a run for their money…

He’s probably referring to the fact that we had a higher score than DR in IoJ/DR/FC.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/history/75

Granted, that was because of DR and IoJ’s strange abusive, violent love relationship, DR would crush us in a server vs server kind of battle from the numbers. Point is though, scores and ppt aren’t always as they seem although in most cases its merely reflected by numbers and coverage, something that isn’t exactly boast worthy either. If you went by scores alone people would of thought that FC could take on DR, but anyone with their heads on right knows otherwise.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Oh you seem to misunderstand, I often fight duel style and say spikeless because of the vast majority of fights that I win. And that will come off as arrogant my apologies, its just that the average person out there that chases me runs some fodder zerg build and there’s literally no merit in me smashing a flag into them when I crush them.

If you want to fight me 1 vs 1, with spikes I’m open to that too. Although funny, only time I recall running from a “KoM” tag was in 2 v 1+. I’d attack one of you alone and immediately your buddies would rush in to help.

If you’re looking for a 1 v 1 fight to the death, I’m available for such a fight right now, if you’re interested.

3 or 4 of us from KoM 1v1’d you. And every time you would be losing and start to run away. So we decided to just kill you. No point in wasting time fighting you in a 1v1 for you to just run away when there were so many ET around to kill.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

(edited by Azgarn.2145)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

3 or 4 of us from KoM 1v1’d you. And every time you would be loosing and start to run away. So we decided to just kill you. No point in wasting time fighting you in a 1v1 for you to just run away when there were so many ET around to kill.

I’ll take you on 1 v 1 if your buddies don’t interfere right now, just name the area. To the death.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

3 or 4 of us from KoM 1v1’d you. And every time you would be loosing and start to run away. So we decided to just kill you. No point in wasting time fighting you in a 1v1 for you to just run away when there were so many ET around to kill.

I’ll take you on 1 v 1 if your buddies don’t interfere right now, just name the area. To the death.

Unfortunately I’m actually working for once. Which is why I’m on the forums.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

thank you [BS] for the fights last night. we tried to make it as fair as possible (6v8? haha XD) but pugs kept jummping in. always fun to fight talented small mans like urself.

[Wake] main driver/GL

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Just want to point out… if we are talking about Tiers and Rank… Technically DR is below us… So they would be T8… not us… just sayin… and if we want to go into ranking points… The last time FC (I’m assuming this is more between FC and HoD) went up in ranking points was the IoJ/DR/FC match where it was basically IoJvsDR with FC chilling there. It was admitted in the forums the two had history between each other and thats why they focused fire. I personally still want to have the Tier of the Year rematch (GoM/NSP/HoD) they took my babies away from mehhhh =(

On another note… I don’t personally believe in tiers anymore. I corrected a person on our own personal forums and got raged and because “I do what I want” anyways it all depends on rating now and how these “random” matchup occur.

And with that I would like to tell ANET:
Well guys this was a good warmup match. HoD is ready for our rematch with JQ now. Anet you know what to do! Make it a low percentage of us getting it and we will do the impossible.
Little did they know our plan all along was to explorer every Tier and get all the secrets of WvW into one book. Oh that reminds me! HoD is selling The Big Book of WvW Secrets we have written it ourselves after exploring every tier and every server. We know what you will do before you even think it! Only for the low payment of $99.99 plus tax can all this be yours!

P.S.
I Love ET <3

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

What arrogance and irony, considering all the whining HoD was doing about being outnumbered when you guys were fighting BP. There’s nothing more heinous than the bullied turning around and acting like arrogant bullies when the shoe is on the other foot.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Meh. Boring.

Well I will say, assuming we’re talking about occurrences yesterday I don’t remember a single fight 1 vs 1 fight with anybody carrying a “KoM” tag going on without interference, let alone 3-4 “1 vs 1s” in which I lost.

I recall smashing some laughable KoM warrior or guardian with the tag senseless until his buddies always came just in time to save him 2 or 3 times in a row last night, at various intervals. Every time that guy was in such an uphill battle as to make it clear he couldn’t handle me 1 v 1, and outside that there were only maybe 3 other KoM members applicable, so obviously your “4 1v1” talk is all kitten LOL.

Hopefully we’ll meet again later tonight, and have 4 real “1 v 1s” so you can back up your kitten talk. Unless you’ve mistaken one-three of your buddies jumping in halfway through a 1 vs 1 fight when one of you is near half hp, and spamming CC stun lock on a single target until they die as “1 vs 1s”. Cause that’s about all I remember from your guild tag. >_>

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Meh. Boring.

Well I will say, assuming we’re talking about occurrences yesterday *I don’t remember a single fight 1 vs 1 fight with anybody carrying a “KoM” tag going on without interference, let alone 3-4 “1 vs 1s” in which I lost. *

I recall smashing some laughable KoM warrior or guardian with the tag senseless until his buddies always came just in time to save him 2 or 3 times in a row last night, at various intervals. Every time that guy was in such an uphill battle as to make it clear he couldn’t handle me 1 v 1, and outside that there were only maybe 3 other KoM members applicable, so obviously your “4 1v1” talk is all kitten LOL.

Hopefully we’ll meet again later tonight, and have 4 real “1 v 1s” so you can back up your kitten talk. Unless you’ve mistaken one-three of your buddies jumping in halfway through a 1 vs 1 fight when one of you is near half hp, and spamming CC stun lock on a single target until they die as “1 vs 1s”. Cause that’s about all I remember from your guild tag. >_>

You aren’t serious are you? I recall smashing a laughable TTA Melee Ranger in a 1v1 with no interference.
100% sure you jumped me last night after declining to 1v1 you because we are out there to fight zerg/groups not 1v1. I played along anyway and eventually beat you on my mesmer (The little asura you dueled on center island). After downing you in the duel the Pink Yarr thief tried to rez you and then the rest of the people watching finished you because you were a waste of time and we had heard you ran away from some duels earlier when your HP was low. This is what obviously stemmed the hostility. I did give you a /bow for putting up a “good” fight though. ;]

Like I said before we aren’t out there to 1v1 and most of us run zerg busting builds not 1v1 builds so it’s pointless. Several of my guildies had said they tried to 1v1 you last night and when you get low you would run away. This is most likely why you were ganked by KoM the other times. Now I foresee a 5-10 man group ganking you every time we see you just for laughs because we know it makes you mad and you felt the need to come to the forums and lie/QQ/troll. ;]

The windmill is a perfect spot to find 1v1’s. Maybe you should head over there instead of jumping one player out of a 5-10 man group and expecting the rest of them not to jump in while you interrupt their group play. Who really wants to sit there and watch some terrible melee ranger 1v1 their guildies when they could be out smashing into zergs and getting cool fights fraps’d? Think about it.

[VR] Kyytia

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Meh. Boring.

Well I will say, assuming we’re talking about occurrences yesterday I don’t remember a single fight 1 vs 1 fight with anybody carrying a “KoM” tag going on without interference, let alone 3-4 “1 vs 1s” in which I lost.

Hopefully we’ll meet again later tonight, and have 4 real 1 v 1s so you can back up your kitten talk.

Geez, my trolling has a crazy effect of making people absolutely delusional. You didn’t come close to “beating him senseless” in any fight with us. You even had to run from the warrior, I saw it. Realistically tho a melee ranger should completely stomp out a warrior. But unfortunately for you, we have nothing to prove to anyone. So when we meet again, KoM shall give you 4-10 1v1s, all at the same time. Better practice those running away skillz.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

So when we meet again, KoM shall give you 4-10 1v1s, all at the same time. Better practice those running away skillz.

coffee hurts coming out the nose.

/sadface

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

DAREK!!!!! I agree with you for once. Even in /map chat I tell our own commanders they look just like SF. (I get the typical response from them of "Oh PAXA go play Spvp lol). Funny how HoD piles on the “blue doritos” and 20-40 behind them when we play a terrible (population level) server. Gross. This game is just failing and PvE’ers are all thats left playing.

Edit: except for Admiral Lord Flappy, he is the ONLY commander I have ever seen in a year playing this game who wrote, “Ok, lets split this up I have TOO many following me”. Cheers to you sir.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Hey guys. Does anyone want to 1v1? You can bring your friends along to watch if you want.

I might get the feeling that they may want to attack me though so I may run and fully reset. It won’t have anything to do with my health being low and it won’t matter that they’ve been standing there watching me for a while, because they might randomly decide to gank me just as their teammate is winning. / rolls eyes

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Hey guys. Does anyone want to 1v1? You can bring your friends along to watch if you want.

I might get the feeling that they may want to attack me though so I may run and fully reset. It won’t have anything to do with my health being low and it won’t matter that they’ve been standing there watching me for a while, because they might randomly decide to gank me just as their teammate is winning. / rolls eyes

Hey, I like to watch “1 vs 1 fights” with my friends. Instead of standing at a distance and not interacting with the battle, we like to interactively watch 1 vs 1s by running into the middle of it with AoE speed boosts when our team mate is in trouble, and dropping stun locks on the hostile combatant and DPSing that one person together with three-four of us before the battle is even halfway through.

I call it interactively observing a 1 v1!

/rolls eyes

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Geoski.1407

Geoski.1407

PAXA, Why… are you doing this? Why?
Isn’t the universe big enouph… for the both of us? What is wrong with you people? Why be enemies. Cause were different? is that why?
Think about it…. THINK… about it. Why destroy… when you can create? We could have it all…. or we can smashh it all.
Why can’t we…. work out our differences? Why can’t we…. work things out? Little people… why can’t we all… just get along?

Lil Homie, Asura Guardian
Check [Mate] | Darkhaven
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself”

(edited by Geoski.1407)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

You misundertand, both my post, and my intentions in my actions.

So you’re the mesmer? Granted, you were quite skilled and that was a good fight, close for both of us if you’re willing to admit it.

You might think I’m whining about being ganked by multiple players, but I’m not. I’m merely calling someone out who stated something about running away from 4 1v1s, something that never happened. And if you grabbed that from map chat from some random player in your guild yet did observe it yourself at all, that sounds like a bunch of baseless hearsay doesn’t it? Think about it if I totally blitzed and ran away from 1 vs 1 fights where no interference was coming, then why didn’t I do that when I fought you? There were times I would be fighting a single HoD player having a good time and anywhere from two-five+ people would be charging in at the edge of my screen while I fought an individual with intent to gank me, and I’d retreat to safety before they could do so. Maybe that’s where this talk of running from 1 vs 1s came from, however running away from an incoming gank squad and running away from a 1 v 1 are different things, get it? If that’s the case, I suggest your players get a habit of panning the camera behind them, because not paying attention to your surroundings is a critical weakness for any player or group.

Anyways I guess we’re in the same boat in the end; I have nothing to prove either. I jump into 1 v 3, 1 v 5 situations at time purposely just to test my character’s limits and see what I can survive, and how much I can do before I’m forced to run, and that with different groups. I don’t jump into these situations thinking I’m gonna be worshiped for my bravery (or stupidity), or that some guy who’s running with a group magically has a 1 vs 1 build and is gonna separate from the pack to give me some “honorable” duel. Nor do I think I’m a better player for taking zerg/small man synergy specced players out so many in 1 vs 1s. I jump into stupid odds only the expectation to surpass myself and improve as a solo player. To improve my skill, learn the weak and strong points of my current build.

Now, granted I was on a bit of an ego trip this morning after winning so many 2/3vs1s, but you’ve both misread me completely it seems. Last night I was never thinking “Oh these KoM are so pathetic for playing as a team”. I don’t care what your intentions are where play style is concerned, and to participate in a particular battle with one, or more than that is your own choice.

Now, since it seems it took several posts to come to the conclusion that I’m largely a solo player, and your group is a small-man team with builds and play styles reflecting that, and that neither of us are obligated to play each other’s way, I ask you are we done with the forum warrior battles now?

Also regarding your bold which was kind of stupid, if I waited at the windmill outside designated fight club nights I’d be waiting around hours for just a few fights. That sounds pretty kittened. When I fight, where I fight, how I fight, whether I spike or not, is my own choice, just as how you fight is yours. I have my own style, and that’s about that. I don’t look down on you for how you fight, so you don’t need to look down on me either.

But again, all this came about because of this "running from 1 vs 1s’ talk. So I will reiterate again, I never ran from a single combatant outside the occasions where 3-5 more were on the horizon barreling in to get an easy bit of world XP out of me. If I am capable of retreating from such scenarios (which I most often am), I will. Mocking that would be like mocking a thief for using stealth so whatever.

+
So you’re the mesmer? Granted, you were quite skilled and that was a good fight, close for both of us if you’re willing to admit it.

=
So you do remember a 1v1 vs a KoM guy where you lost? Also, if by close you mean I didn’t drop below 50% HP then yeah it was real close.

Do you read what you have typed before you hit “Reply”?

Edit Good thing I hit quote before you deleted your awesome reply.

Attachments:

[VR] Kyytia

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Edit:

Just gonna delete this whole post. I’ve come to the conclusion that the majority of your players are high, and not open to educated discussion at all.

Well, I liked that post. It proved you could think pretty open mindedly and had the power to not stoop lower and lower like the rest of us hell-bound forums warriors. But now, you have ruined it all and insulted us further. Also, I am not currently high, but I would like to be. Anyone care to hook a brother up?

When I go through that effort to type up a large comprehensive post and friendly post, only to get responded to by brief troll “Lol Umad?” style posts(See the rolls eye one I replied to for instance) by your members running on some delusion that I have some personal vendetta against your guild/get enraged over the slightest disadvantage, what do you expect?

Believe and claim what you want, as you have continued to do regardless.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Edit:

Just gonna delete this whole post. I’ve come to the conclusion that the majority of your players are high or just trolling, and not open to educated discussion at all.

Yeah, I called you out on your lies, KoM. U mad?

I don’t see a single lie. Although, if you read what I quoted ^ ;] I caught you in one.

When I go through that effort to type up a large comprehensive post and friendly post, only to get responded to by brief troll “Lol Umad?” style posts

Really? See first quote. lol

[VR] Kyytia