FSP vs Gandalf Schwarzenegger vs Apollo Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Today’s troll award goes to Aerion Magnus of FART for deliberately taking at least one Omega golem for a walk down some cliffs and destroying it. Two others also destroyed, but not sure if same guy.

‘taking ma golem’ was his response when I asked where he was going’
‘you whine a lot’ when I pointed out that they cost someone money and he was hurting the server.

No apology, no contrition, just another useless troll taking up space in wvw. Guild officer I spoke to wasn’t really that much help either- I pointed out the guy should spend time building what he had just destroyed out of his own money.

They need to create a troll cave, and put their account in it for say 24 hours of logged in game time- no way out, nothing to do, no lights, just a dark screen and if you don’t move your toon every 10 seconds, it logs you out so you can’t afk your way out of your punishment. Let’s see how they like being trolled.

Maybe then these trolls might learn their lesson.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Kudos to AG zerg sitting there letting gandara and fsp fight tonight on AG bl<3
Tyvm, that shows respect!

Enjoying this match-up so much zomg!

I strongly believe they just wanted to just kitten you all on their own :/ -.-

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Crazy numbers from Gandara so far today…..and half of FSP seems to be doing pve. I sorta don’t blame them. So far this matchup hasn’t lived up to expectations. Too much pressure and focus on winning the matchup and getting no satisfaction from any fights. Think I will skip this week.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Not a good start from FSP to say the least.
As mentioned before guilds didn’t seem to get into borders very well, commanders kept d/c’ing, seems like many guilds quit early.
That left our diminished nightcrew with a lot to do.
Many of those people had already given their most the last two nights against Fort Ranik’s foreign legion, so we couldn’t muster our usual numbers.

Seems like a lot of people have lost their focus and have been getting used to fighting pugs that we could steamroll easily.
I hope we can get our act together soon so we are back in this game cause we can do a lot better than this.

Anyway its nice to fight Gandara and Ag again, i do find roamers sometimes, although unfortunately most of those are ridiculously tanked up warriors or bs thieves.
And duels get interrupted a lot by random people from all sides.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Minfast.5489

Can’t find a duel anywhere…spent lots of time in ruins with Gandara running 5/6 man groups, nobody leaves a duel alone its pile in on sight. Yeah we didn’t have a good start. Mixture of tired commanders/players and guilds not getting into borders. So far today I have witnessed about 10 FSP seemingly perm afk in garri on home border and about 20 in EB keep. Lots of pve players still doing achievements and jp’s. Hopefully we can get our guilds in to the fight this evening and get something started. Little disappointed that only a small few guilds are running during the day.

We have little presence in enemy borders and outmanned buff on hb atm

(edited by Minfast.5489)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Kudos to AG zerg sitting there letting gandara and fsp fight tonight on AG bl<3
Tyvm, that shows respect!

Enjoying this match-up so much zomg!

I strongly believe they just wanted to just kitten you all on their own :/ -.-

Wrong, they died aswel

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Anyway its nice to fight Gandara and Ag again, i do find roamers sometimes, although unfortunately most of those are ridiculously tanked up warriors or bs thieves.
And duels get interrupted a lot by random people from all sides.

Tried to duel many times and got interupted by FSP scrubs/pve pugs most of the times.
What I did was.. Kill them and throw a flame ram on them.. You should’ve seen the sight, was a graveyard after few minutes
Some FSP friends witnessed this and also found it quite entertaining and effective.

Cheerio

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Invisible Batavier.6371

Invisible Batavier.6371

Dear AG Legend D/D Ele with Dual Incarnator set (representing in VcY). I’m the Charr Bord Mesmer and I met you a few times today when roaming. Every time you’re about to lose, you get help from your friends and simply blob it down. I would like to do a fair 1vs1 duel against you, if you dare. Please contact me ingame: Invisible Batavier.6371

Ty

(edited by Invisible Batavier.6371)

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Dear AG Legend D/D Ele with Dual Incarnator set. I’m the Charr Bord Mesmer and I met you a few times today when roaming. Every time you’re about to lose, you get help from your friends and simply blob it down. I would like to do a fair 1vs1 duel against you, if you dare. Please contact me ingame: Invisible Batavier.6371

Ty

You’re an OP mesmer afaik!
PLZNERF!

Still luv u brah!

in Match-ups

Invisible Batavier.6371

FSP: VoTF + AoA + Punk VS AG: VcY + Pug blob VS GA: Pug Blob + DiVa in inner Bay, my Lagg never was so big in GBL:D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Dat banner lord, in Fsp Garri! ahahahaha

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Minfast.5489

It happens in every garri battle these days.

in Match-ups

Ironvos.9014

That fight was just fubar really.
Horrible skilllag, and then gandara decided to show up aswell :p

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Yeah i know, hope anet change the mechanic in the future, Yeah Gandara that show up was more free loot

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

Outnumbered buff on 2 of 3 borders most of the time today. Seems half the server takes a few days off after the comeback againts Fort Ranik or the achievement hunters and fair-weather players are already back to PvE.

(edited by lindstroem.3601)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chrissle.8690

Chrissle.8690

I dont know if it´s the case but it feels like Gandara and AG leave eachother alone, except for the occasional SM takeover, and just go for the few things that FSP has. =P

in Match-ups

Invisible Batavier.6371

Thanks to XxX and kale for the duels at the mill on GBL!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

I dont know if it´s the case but it feels like Gandara and AG leave eachother alone, except for the occasional SM takeover, and just go for the few things that FSP has. =P

Nothing wrong with that, earn PPT off the weaker server, besides u have to give servers like these a head start or they will QQ of an unfair advantage later on in the week

Gotta try and raise our servers moral in dire situations lol

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

Thanks to all the DiVa members that we fought in our spontaneous GvG tonight!
We had fun! Keep up the good fights!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

So you missed the whole day where Gandara owned both keeps and south towers for the large part of the day on AG bl, with a T3 garri cap to top that, while we owned on their bl both keeps and south towers (didin’t even try their garri though). so the question is where were you guys?

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Hard to get the whole guild in the same borderland with these queues… anyway, good fights tonight. Reset lag was awful.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Its quite normal to feel like that. since its a lot harder for you to notice fights you and your server arent a part off.

I personally remember more fights vs Gandara than vs you guys tbh. But that could be due to the fact i was on Gandaras BL mostly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

I miss the days we didn’t have queues.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

gonna get my roaming on, cya on the gandara or ag border

think ill better replace roaming with running., so far i only meet roaming party’s because it seems running around alone is scary?

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

(edited by Questular.8359)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Fsp might not be strong enough to compete this week(end), but we are strong enough to push a winner for this match, personnally i will likely push Gandara for winning after seeing how serious some guilds on AG took the ppt last night on hills, by having 30 man from vii/unity/fire port over each time 10-20 pugs poked it

As for that spontaneous GvG between Punk and DiVa, what was the score?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Alright the FSP EB commander as of the moment, I declare you a jerk why would you chase a solo roamer all over the map? How rude.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Excel.5410

Excel.5410

I don’t like to be hunted :/

Attachments:

(edited by Excel.5410)

in Match-ups

Immolator.5640

I don’t like to be hunted :/

When I looked at that I did a double take, then I noticed it wasn’t actually me. That’s creepy man.

If it helps you have a good taste in armour and dyes.

All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

what is with this new trend of covering the ability bar?

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Immolator.5640

You forgot to cross out the Earthshaker :o Hurry and edit or everyone will know!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

what is with this new trend of covering the ability bar?

Psst. Nobody has to know he is using Hammer, healing signet and either shouts + warbanner or more signets.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

this has got to be one of the best matchups that we’re going to get in the league, so let’s all make the most of it until friday. There’s only one thing I can think of that’s wrong with this matchup…

Attachments:

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Excel.5410

Excel.5410

Psst. Nobody has to know he is using Hammer, healing signet and either shouts + warbanner or more signets.

kitten you are smart :P I edit it just for you

in Match-ups

Ironvos.9014

Not that much trouble with queue’s anymore on FSP.
Only reset was crazy and the few hours when all the guilds log on has que’s.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I almost forgot to mention; I am looking for duels, I would prefer not to fight mesmers but I will anyway. (in case you’re wondering I am a (semi) tank guardian)

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

Well done slav spawncamping pugs

Attachments:

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

kitten you are smart :P I edit it just for you

I run the same abilities on my warrior lol (except I rarely play it so I guess it does not count :p)

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Might be playing Devil’s Advocate here but you got 2 other exists from spawn.
As you can see on your mini-map.

Cheerio

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

Might be playing Devil’s Advocate here but you got 2 other exists from spawn.
As you can see on your mini-map.

Cheerio

and that is supposed to make a spawncamping action less lame? dont think so.

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Sure it’s lame, but they won’t spawncamp if they don’t get people to kill

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Great fight in FSP Bay a few mins ago!
Got disconnected at the end, but was the best fight in a long time

Back to the queue…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

FSP Bay fight was Greatest lag in a long time and pretty much the whole evening! Would’ve been a great fight but alas, it was utter kitten! Kale ragequit GL with the rest of the evening.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

Some very silly super-speed lag this evening! At one point had the 4 moas near bay pecking me to death as if they had been starved for a week then given crack-cocain injections in their eyeballs. It hurt! Also was able to speed res allies and my auto attack was doing crazy fast damage. Anet have definitely broken something! Especially when my shadow refuge gave only 2secs of stealth instead of 10… That was pretty ghey

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

Great fights in Gandara border, even with all the skillag ging on the 3 way fight in hills was epic!

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celly.5912

Celly.5912

Thanks for the GvGs yesterday DiVa, surprisingly without skill lag! 8-0 to PunK. Learned a lot from it, too, here’s an audience member perspective:

[PunK]
Far Shiverpeaks
twitch.tv/awsmcelly

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Thanks for the GvGs yesterday DiVa, surprisingly without skill lag! 8-0 to PunK. Learned a lot from it, too, here’s an audience member perspective:

Around 19:50 mins I got immobilized and DiVa’s melee train picked up on that in a split second, I felt as though I was targeted, awesome focus of damage, I kittening exploded, absolutely nothing I could do. I went from downed to dead before I could even call it, no hesitation from them what so ever, good job guys.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Around 19:50 mins I got immobilized and DiVa’s melee train picked up on that in a split second, I felt as though I was targeted, awesome focus of damage, I kittening exploded, absolutely nothing I could do. I went from downed to dead before I could even call it, no hesitation from them what so ever, good job guys.

We did bad for unknown reason and had no damage at all tbh.
But it was fun, regardless.

(edited by Terrorsquad.2349)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Very thx 4 nice duels to night on FSB to Gandarian warrior and ranger from [PM] guild, It was fun with my ranger and to AG mesmer ( sry I miss Ur guild tag, fight was very close but U have to know so I play a mesmer to, with quite similar build so I was “cheating” a bit ) ….

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Queues aside, AG bl tonight was all i hoped for from silver league; awesome guilds running about, getting into wacky fights, even had some 3 ways that were not skill-lag troubled.

Shout out to gandara that i think are really providing good challenge and constant action to all aspects of wvw.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty for the fights on Ag border, Punk for the improv GvG, hope to doing more in future.
Ty Soul for the fights
Ty all the Gandara guild for the fights tonight.
Sorry at end Bt we follow you at start, thne we just keep following and went to take supply on the way,

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader