FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suspicious Nija.6790

Suspicious Nija.6790

Hello Fow and Vabbi after a long time.
We did not ask for this and we will probably have more people and a better coverage.
I hope to get some fights but i dont think we will get a real entertainment simply becasue we run too big groups.
Maybe we will play with upscaled to add challenge pls dont feel offended about that

Dreamland of Cookies [mmmh]
Never let facts interfere with your opinion.
R.I.P. Liquid World Experience

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Dont be sad, you all can get worse.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

I joked to Psychotic about this, and now it comes true. I’d love if certain guys talked about our blobs though! Some people on Blacktide used magic find food all the time, I’d prefer upscales to be honest. :p

It really has been along time… I trust the natives have been having fun. I think some FoW guys transfered to RoS fairly recently? Ohueheheheeh.

Just how banana am I.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: ragas.1843

ragas.1843

why ? arena net why?

Micro[VcY]call center manager

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Guess it’s a good thing VcY kicked back into action last week because you’re going to need all the help you can get. Don’t be sad look at our matchup

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

Ah well.. try to fun everyone.

Btw, are AKP still WvWing on FoW?

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Ah well.. try to fun everyone.

Btw, are AKP still WvWing on FoW?

They were 2 weeks ago and providing some excellent 1vs1 fights

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

They do, I think they have a day where the guild alliance does WvW. I’ve since left so I can’t say for sure. Have you been having fun on RoS?

Just how banana am I.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

Good good. I’m raiding on my lvl 14 mesmer, so be gentle guys pls. :-P

Far Shiverpeaks EU

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

Unless you’re solo I’ll never even have a chance to be rough or gentle.

Just how banana am I.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

Why Arenanet?

Look at the tick 675 at primetime….

/joke

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevorg.6189

Sevorg.6189

Hopefully everyone will realise we don’t have it so bad with BT this week

[dF] Driven By Fury

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylvari.6083

Sylvari.6083

Yay, 7 days without WwW….

WvW | sPvP/tPvP | PvE/Dungeon – Builds: http://metabattle.com/

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Would be fine if we either had Vabbi or FoW but both at the same time is just brutal really… I’d rather have your matchup RoF, atleast we’d be able to fight. :|

That sentry I capped solo provided me more of a fight than FoW and Vabbi combined and this is absolutely normal ofc, respect on how you guys are trying. Loved you didn’t try to hold anything but Bay which you sieged up, but we outnumbered you 1×4..

Oh well, if any of Vabbi or FoW are up for duels, pm me ingame!

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Most boring reset ever, they should delete vabbi and fissure from wvw…

Not even 2on1 is a challange, I have seen upscaled for godsake.
And veteran as highest rank entire evening, really?

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

From watching your videos (which I enjoyed) I think you’re a little out of my league haha. But I can’t learn if I don’t try right?

…..please don’t laugh so much at my scrubbyness.

Edit for above: My highest character is rank 19 out of four characters, don’t be jelly. 8D

Just how banana am I.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

From watching your videos (which I enjoyed) I think you’re a little out of my league haha. But I can’t learn if I don’t try right?

…..please don’t laugh so much at my scrubbyness.

Edit for above: My highest character is rank 19 out of four characters, don’t be jelly. 8D

Thanks.

Ranks on FoW or Vabbi are ridiculous anyways.. you guys don’t run zergs, how are you supposed to level up lol. You could solo camps but probably end up getting smashed 1v5.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

Actually, you’d be surprised about soloing camps. The green BL see very little action, especially in weeks as lopsided as this one will be. EB generally stays green too, but I don’t like EB as much as the BL map.
The last time we fought Arborstone I very slowly and messily soloed their northern camp with no one coming. If anyone had shown up they could have killed me. I held it for quite a few ticks solo, it was pretty dang fun. I doubt I’ll be able to do that this week though. :P

Just how banana am I.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

Ranks don’t mean much on FoW and Vabbi. And considering the number of “Majors” and “Generals” I’ve killed today I’d say they don’t mean too much on RoS either.

Well it’s gonna be the same as it was against RoF… which means no fun for anyone. Let’s make the best of it and have some duels. This can be entertaining and there is always a build you haven’t fought before. I’m always up for it, just whisper me ingame.
The only good thing about this matchup is that we get to see some of our old FoW commanders who transfered to RoS in the last couple of weeks

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

Had some duels with JD just now. We should make the vabbi windmill the official duel spot!

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

Duels have started already? That’s awesome to hear. :>

Just how banana am I.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

Where did all the people from FoW go? It was starting to get fun. :-(

Far Shiverpeaks EU

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: muslumgurseks.4951

muslumgurseks.4951

Are you kittening serious? Match-up failure akittens best for the love of god? How are we supposed to enjoy the rest of the week Anet? How or the loosing servers even supposed to wanna put up a fight?

Attachments:

X99 Deluxe / i7 5820k @4.5 /980ti KPE @1550/ Rog Swift / 16gb DDR4 /Custom Loop

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

I’m sure you remember what it was like when you were here. I’m not even playing atm so I can’t really comment on the mood. But I can guess. If you’re running as your guild… yeah… talk about unfair. :P

At above, it’s almost always like that. Devon posted he knew that when RoF complained.

Just how banana am I.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: muslumgurseks.4951

muslumgurseks.4951

Im saying its unfair to loosing servers dude and we dont like this either because as it’s we playing PVE pretty much…

X99 Deluxe / i7 5820k @4.5 /980ti KPE @1550/ Rog Swift / 16gb DDR4 /Custom Loop

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

I know, I wasn’t trying to be aggressive. Sorry if it came off like that.

Just how banana am I.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

I know a server is not all about WvW but they should make it a free transfer to FoW & Vabbi until the population evens out a bit.

Edit:

Lol FoW, started out 1v3 between Garri & Bay sentry, then two more showed up.. and then another 2 showed up.. and so forth.. and then it was 1vs15 and I died.

I have to admit, I did not expect you could pull those numbers!

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

They saw one person and spammed chat for everyone to come! Not really of course. We can get pretty okay numbers at times. The last week was pretty good for us and we had a zerg of 30~ atleast running around EB following Xyros. Plus people keeping our border in shape.

Edit: I cannot help but think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY5tJGkZWlw

Just how banana am I.

(edited by Hamham.7504)

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

I cant say much about the enemys you had last time but this week a zerg of 30 people in eb in the primetime cannot do anything just because all guilds on RoS search for open-field battles and would try (and manage) to whipe your zerg, just because our people are “trained” for that…
And because we dont even have enemys that can give us a challenge this match-up is really not enjoyable.
Anyways lets keep this clean and i hope everyone does not get too much annoyed from the match-up.
If there is anyone on FoW and V who wants to 1 v 1 pm me ingame.

Since WvW is pretty boring atm this week will be a pve week.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

i am crying….

so boring…

anet why??? why??

i even feel for vabbi and Fow taking there stuff those few wvwers have 0 and no ranking, dont see any high wvw rank, anet do something about this, ppl who start on those servers they dont know anything about wvw and think wvw is dead!!!…..

sad story!….

also boring for us wtf guys

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

(edited by The Umpire.9510)

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

I remember RoS being below FoW and Vabbi….
Boy am I glad we got out of there :S

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: ragas.1843

ragas.1843

in the end is 3 severs without wvw keep up the good work Anet,after this week the game going to cost again 19.99£ with a massive players bored trying other games, having fun in other games , spending £ in other games .
/clap good job indeed
one step closer to leave this game……………………………………….

Micro[VcY]call center manager

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

MiLkZz.4789

51g to transfer for a week guys ^^. I think it is worth it. No challange in here anyway.

Best golem driver EU

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

Seriously, why say that? Us that try to do WvW get stomped on.

Why dont we delete RoS and spread its pop into FoW & Vabbi?
Yeah bet you didn’t like that, so how do you think we feel when you want our server deleted from WvW.

i am crying….

so boring…

anet why??? why??

i even feel for vabbi and Fow taking there stuff those few wvwers have 0 and no ranking, dont see any high wvw rank, anet do something about this, ppl who start on those servers they dont know anything about wvw and think wvw is dead!!!…..

sad story!….

also boring for us wtf guys

Its a pitty FRS jumped ship from Vabbi when they did, I guess you guys dont have a home to call your own.

Looks like i’ll be enjoying PvE again this week. World vs World doesn’t seem to be active as it was vs Blacktide & Arberstone.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

That’s a wrong attitude for possibly the only commander Vabbi has lol.
I know it’s not easy though.. my suggestion still stands, make it free to transfer until the population evens out, so we get a more balanced WvW.

I’m sure a lot of people are stuck unhappy in T1 servers and cannot afford a ticket elsewhere.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

Also FRS has a home, they felt so good at RoS that they decided to stay there.
They even merged with DEX.
Also your funny suggestions would not really help, RoS has not a really big WvW population (compared with other servers we fought even for example FR and UW), its the guilds and the teamwork that makes us strong.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

I guess you guys dont have a home to call your own.

…you do realize this is a PC game, right?

Anyway, after today’s WvW on FoW borderland I’m very disappointed. I saw your scores from last week when you managed to hold 200+ points against BT for longer periods of time and kinda hoped you guys finally got your tactics sorted. I guess I was wrong.

3 months have passed since I transferred from FoW to RoS and you guys are still using the same inefficient tactics – cap Woodhaven and Dawn’s and try for Garrison, fail at it miserably, and when you lose both towers due to low defence and have nothing else but Spiritholme left to defend with a zerg coming your way, you place loads of ACs and ballistas in there to defend a camp worth 5 friggin points. Maybe kitten around in EB for a while until the enemy steamrolls you again and maybe even do a golem rush at 1 in the morning and hope for the best. It seems you have learned absolutely nothing in the last 3 months, you are still doing the same mistakes week in week out and THAT is why you are constantly getting stomped. Not to mention there are only a handful of players who are properly geared for WvW fighting, but that’s another story.

This is why you should either organise proper WvW events with more efficient tactics or move to another server to learn how the mode is played. The way I see it, you are stagnating on FoW, and for what? Because you think of it as “your home”? It’s a friggin game guys, wake up, all servers are the same, have the same areas and same ping. The only difference is that their WvW is much better organised than yours and people actually know how to fight. Having seen four of you run away from my level 14 mesmer today just made me /facepalm.

In the end it’s your call. You have been getting stomped on from the very release of GW2 and you know as well as I do that no organised guild will transfer to your server, nor will Anet do anything about the matter anytime soon, seeing how almost a year has passed and nothing has been done about it. Not to mention the morale is still very low there – you manage to bring 50+ people to your home border, you wipe once and 3/4 of your players ragequit. Lovely.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

MiLkZz.4789

I play for the fights, not the server. KILLS IS WHAT I WANT. BLOOD!

No seriously I do. I don’t have server pride or anything like that.

Sir Cuddles The Fluffy

Best golem driver EU

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

YuGiOh.4906:

i like vabbi, i played there you know it

but when you want to play wvw you are on the wrong server there, maybe you’re “home” cuz you started there…. also FoW, i respect you guys to stay there and try over and over again, but i think its no fun at all if you know how wvw is on a other server…

you will have more fun on a other server in wvw

join us on RoS and have some fun guys xD also my new “home”

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Also FRS has a home, they felt so good at RoS that they decided to stay there.
They even merged with DEX.
Also your funny suggestions would not really help, RoS has not a really big WvW population (compared with other servers we fought even for example FR and UW), its the guilds and the teamwork that makes us strong.

So you would dare to call me out when MiLkZz said our servers i.e. FoW & Vabbi should be deleted and removed from WvW, typical. It was a reply to his rage at us for being in the mess we’re in, he isn’t helping but making it worse and its people that are like him that Anet will listen to, we dont need it or want it.

About FRS. (Collective info from around 5-7 Vabbi players that refused to move with FRS)
FRS joined Vabbi with around 30~ish players, recruited all the active vabbi wvw players and then jumped ship with them after 2-3weeks. (Around 100 players, paying for thier transfer to move aswell). Imo if you have to pay for a guild to join your server, or pay to move whats left of a server out your sad. We had the same problem with Piken Square trying to steal whats left of the mess we’re in.
FRS are some of the best players I’ve seen in WvW, but they jump servers too much, and I doubt they’re stay in RoS. Excelllent has my respect for being an outstanding commander, and always on the ball.

Any guild that is likes this.. woah.. stay away from Vabbi please.

I guess you guys dont have a home to call your own.

…you do realize this is a PC game, right?

Yes, and its something that MANY players put alot of time into. I stopped playing GW2 for the better part of 6-7 months, so ib4u try and run the no life story, its silly.

I think thats pretty much it.

P.S. I’m not the only commander on Vabbi, we have enough and we organise events every week.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906:

i like vabbi, i played there you know it

but when you want to play wvw you are on the wrong server there, maybe you’re “home” cuz you started there…. also FoW, i respect you guys to stay there and try over and over again, but i think its no fun at all if you know how wvw is on a other server…

you will have more fun on a other server in wvw

join us on RoS and have some fun guys xD also my new “home”

I know Stikko, I was part of the midnight tap crew so the morning team would have siege to defend with.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

You know we (FoW) had quite a lot of fun playing against blacktide last week and we will have quite a lot of fun playing against them again next week. It’s not that we suck that hard Liquid, it just comes to that when we are extremely outnumbered. People obviously ragequit then too. Why wouldn’t they?
We had much better tactics last week i.e. holding the keeps on our bl on T3 for more than 3 days while capping lots of stuff in EB. That’s what makes people respawn and go back to WvW asap. That’s what motivates people. And that is just not possible against RoS or RoF. It’s the difference in numbers, really. Everything depends on that.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

You know we (FoW) had quite a lot of fun playing against blacktide last week and we will have quite a lot of fun playing against them again next week. It’s not that we suck that hard Liquid, it just comes to that when we are extremely outnumbered. People obviously ragequit then too. Why wouldn’t they?
We had much better tactics last week i.e. holding the keeps on our bl on T3 for more than 3 days while capping lots of stuff in EB. That’s what makes people respawn and go back to WvW asap. That’s what motivates people. And that is just not possible against RoS or RoF. It’s the difference in numbers, really. Everything depends on that.

You’re 100% right mate, after a bad week we pull less numbers too (and our weeks are never bad as in not even owning a tower lol). You should try to pull a community effort.. spam for an entire week in PvE to try out WvW with you guys. Build up a zerg from scratch (that is how RoS started out really), do not call it the Angry Zerg because that kitten is copyrighted. It could work.. but you need the right people to back this up. RoS had two very dedicated people doing this.. Elnor/Ilesyt not the most favored one on the forums (but a great part in what RoS is today without denial) and Ázshara.

If rating wouldn’t matter much we’d give you guys an easier time tbh, but if we don’t win by over 400K points, we will loose like -100k rating and possibly get stuck in that tier again. :|

I hope this is a good lesson for everyone in Surmia, don’t say screw the rating there is a reason why we ended up here.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Haw Haw.2648

Lord Haw Haw.2648

Just making this clear I am not bragging. I found this really sad and do not like the fact that this is the match up. Unfair for all sides and not fun at all as I said in team chat.

The only reason I am playing gw2 is for the wvw, I do not blame vabbi or fow for this matchup nor do I blame ros. The one thing I do not understand is how you cope every week seeing the map like this. I would have quit the game if I had to pay to move servers just so I can enjoy such an integral part of my gw2 experience.

Also, hello to that Omega golem who I had a stare off with for god knows how long!

Attachments:

Just call me Purple….

(edited by Lord Haw Haw.2648)

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Sorry for hijacking this thread as my server isn’t playing at this match.
Secondly people from Vabbi and FoW has my respect for sticking to a server and trying to make it a better place.
To my eyes those people fighting all those months against all odds deserve respect and only that.
I do hope Anet will do something to help those servers, be it free transfers or something else i really don’t know.
Sorry about the incovenience and best of luck to the three servers at this matchup:)

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

If only FoW managed to gain enough rating and have some luck with random roll to break out from last tier. Then both Vabbi and FoW would become king makers – not having any chance to win, but able to steal lot of rating from the other 2 servers of their matchups.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

It’s not that we suck that hard Liquid, it just comes to that when we are extremely outnumbered. People obviously ragequit then too. Why wouldn’t they?

I was commenting purely on my last night’s experience fighting FoW. When you down a level 80 warrior with 3-5 skills on a D/D elementalist without any effort whatsoever, you know that warrior either doesn’t know how to play the class or is improperly geared. And that didn’t happen once, it happened throughout the matchup when I finally got bored and switched to my mesmer.

And you weren’t outnumbered yesterday at Woodhaven at a certain point when you caught us by surprise. We wiped there, came back, wiped you and after that I saw only a fraction of that huge zerg of yours. That’s what I meant by morale – as soon as you wipe once, many of your people disconnect. When I was still on FoW I thought this was because of Blue Perception being a *[insert random bad word here]*, but apparently the morale there is extremely low in general.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Posted by: wlado.7892

wlado.7892

The only reason I am playing gw2 is for the wvw, I do not blame vabbi or fow for this matchup nor do I blame ros. The one thing I do not understand is how you cope every week seeing the map like this. I would have quit the game if I had to pay to move servers just so I can enjoy such an integral part of my gw2 experience.

The only reason I play gw2 is wvw too (Vabbi). But I play wvw in HARD mode (actually other servers are for kittens) and I enjoy it although I get frustrated quite often (tbh reading this forum isnt helpfull). Unfortunately a lot of people think as you do and that is the reason why we cant get our wvw population any higher.

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

It’s not like this every week. It’s only been like this against Ring of Fire before and now against you guys. Against Blacktide we had between 100 and 200 points most of the time and Arborstone wasn’t half as bad either. This is an extreme situation for us as well.

@Liquid: Now that blue is gone things have gotten better imho. Might be that morale isn’t that good on FoW but the regulars come back all the time, no matter what. Maybe it was worse when you were playing, like I said above, this is an extreme situation for us as well.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

FoW vs RoS vs Vabbi 6/21

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

I got outplayed! Four+ in one guild vs just me? The answer was to rush me from two different sides clearly.
I’d like to thank everyone who constantly add into already uneven fights also.

I’m not complaining really, it just gets old. Even more with how people go on and on about being bored.

Edit: The statement in my signature is now true, it’s like I can see into the future or something.

Attachments:

Just how banana am I.