Gandalf vs Blobaddons vs Millers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

No we used our asura commander. We took him by his arms and legs and rammed the gate open with his head!D:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

i can hear u.

so, where´s the problem=?

Abaddon is zerging with 50+?
u know what to do then…
If u don´t have the man power to face em, hunt their dollies.

But when u got a queue on your BL, too, u are not that good (organized) as AM is.

NAZ

You do hear, but fail to listen.

We choose to run separate, to avoid lag amongst main reason, so we ‘organise’ that way. X goes north, Y goes south is the kind of map chat you would expect, rather than let’s all met at spawn in 30sec and run as one big mass.

I do understand is your way, it’s the most effective way for points and yada yada it’s all been said before.

The answer is defitnetly not going to be to counter blob all week long, it’s not a fun way to play WvW, that’s why we run small and tease you to give it a try, it’s good fun.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Oh thats how you take the gate down , we have been doing it wrong the entire time no wonder we’re this bad :S

We tried using our norn …. you see someone said use the big guy he’s tough and heavy will do great job , but we swung and swung and nothing :S , now i see why , he is to heavy ate to much pie and we couldnt swing him fast enough to be effective! Next time we take our small asura with horn and use him!

Ah to summ up on the gate thing , so you used the evil mesmer magic(wich is btw banned in our guild for its evul ways, all was decided after one of our warriors lost his hand and lengendary weapon after going trou that evil thing) to get inside , and then you used your “assura” commander as a battering ram to open the gate ! Thanks for clarifiyng it! You did read all of this didnt you?

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butsu.9482

Butsu.9482

Mesmers… heard they got portals.

We had guys patrolling there, swords on hills and 2s later in lords room , cleared entire keep with , like I said guys patrolling

You should know better.
You saw us (DP) when we tried to use a Portal below Vista. You came from NE Supplycamp and we wiped you. After this Fight you guys roamed hills with Crazy numbers and Killed our Mesmer. You Even Danced on bis corpse. So i guess we just won the First hide and seak.

“crazy numbers” = our 20 guildies that were there , and there was NO mesmer left inside for sure, since we were “roaming with crazy numbers” we should have seen that don’t you think? We both talking about AM BL right?

[YaK] – Gandara
chippy di dippidy

in Match-ups

Xenn.3809

No we used our asura commander. We took him by his arms and legs and rammed the gate open with his head!D:

That goes against the asura protection laws. Will be reporting to A-net about it along with all the other fishy stuff you been pulling lately.

Xenn [TDA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tongun.1509

Tongun.1509

Mesmers… heard they got portals.

We had guys patrolling there, swords on hills and 2s later in lords room , cleared entire keep with , like I said guys patrolling

You should know better.
You saw us (DP) when we tried to use a Portal below Vista. You came from NE Supplycamp and we wiped you. After this Fight you guys roamed hills with Crazy numbers and Killed our Mesmer. You Even Danced on bis corpse. So i guess we just won the First hide and seak.

“crazy numbers” = our 20 guildies that were there , and there was NO mesmer left inside for sure, since we were “roaming with crazy numbers” we should have seen that don’t you think? We both talking about AM BL right?

Yeah and since the Mesmer was from my guild i can Tell you he was there.
Well counting numbers is always tough. I Thing there was at least 1 other guild Group as well.
Believe me or not you won’t See [DP] use an exploid (such as porting through closed doors) on purpose. And of this happens the Player will Jump Out of the Siege without fighting any1/thing. If you notice such an Action Screen it and send it to me. I can tell you that our Leader won’t Let this Happen.

W/e had the Hope you guys would Visite me in East Tower a Second Time. See you guys in the Field next Time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Ah well, might be time to give tPvP another try.

We decided to do some in-house sPvP with the new custom arenas and had a blast!

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Nazgul.3172

Da Nazgul.3172

i can hear u.

u know what to do then…

But when u got a queue on your BL, too, u are not that good (organized) as AM is.

NAZ

We choose to run separate, to avoid lag amongst main reason, so we ‘organise’ that way. X goes north, Y goes south is the kind of map chat you would expect, rather than let’s all met at spawn in 30sec and run as one big mass.

I do understand is your way, it’s the most effective way for points and yada yada it’s all been said before.

The answer is defitnetly not going to be to counter blob all week long, it’s not a fun way to play WvW, that’s why we run small and tease you to give it a try, it’s good fun.

ok…i goo your point before, but i hate it reading here bout “Blobaddon” …all they can do…no skill…and so on.
That´s what u could read between my lines.

Just stop complaining bout Abaddon doin blobs and giving u and all lags.
ANet is guilty for that, not Abaddon !!!

And yes, i am not on Abaddon but Kodash.

NAZ

Commander for Kodash (not just a frog one ;) )
Join us, we got cookies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

LF3M AC Path 2

Greets Apok

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in Match-ups

Xenn.3809

Not a valid reason on why you can try to run in a way we all can enjoy. We have the same game that abaddon players have, yet we do not blob as much (granted, it’s always going to be some, and I’m fine with that)

Get outa here then!! :p

Xenn [TDA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Nazgul.3172

Da Nazgul.3172

^^
Xenn, in the end the one with most points win…thát´s the way it is playin tier 1-4.

BUT

on every server u can find guilds playin it YOUR way… BOTS is on Abaddon?(not sure).
But the guilds like EWIG, DP, ADAC, CE, fX, Fame go zerg most of the time.

My point was , that just after 10 minutes of this MatchUp ppl start screaming qq mimimi bout Abaddon…and now

I´m out of here

NAZ

Commander for Kodash (not just a frog one ;) )
Join us, we got cookies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

i can hear u.

u know what to do then…

NAZ

ok…i goo your point before, but i hate it reading here bout “Blobaddon” …all they can do…no skill…and so on.
That´s what u could read between my lines.

Just stop complaining bout Abaddon doin blobs and giving u and all lags.

NAZ

Because so many unskilled people are concentrated on one server, who only see option in running 60+ people blobs, it is ANet’s fault? Tbh, the server lagg is the least of my issue, we are all tired of fighting 60vs30, tired of not being able to take something, because of the insane amount of siege, or not being able to defend something, because there are too many golems. AM has no skills whatsoever, they win because they have numbers in people who blob up, and the number of siege. AM is not worse, or better than Gandara, they’re different, and we don’t like it, in fact, we hate it.

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

(edited by Riselight.3695)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkonum Blue.2745

Arkonum Blue.2745

Looks like a lot of Borderlands are really blue – Cheerio!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

JDGE are looking for GvGs this week. 10v10 or at a push 15v15.

Tonight was painfully unimaginative.

A shout out to [YMCA] for honestly being the only german guild, from either server, to run on their own.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

(edited by Parthis.2091)

in Match-ups

Posted by: wombatpanda.8165

wombatpanda.8165

The guild [BLOB] says thx to all the blobbad….i mean abaddons we could fight this reset! One of the most entertaining resets ever! At the start you guys where really shy but u came out often to fight! We had a blast fighting that skill delay monster of yours in EB and later on some BLs hope that you will continue to roam the map with your blobb.

I think i never made more gold/kills in a few hours
SO cheers to everyone and we hope that the fights will go on this way

…and remember abbadon…we are here to hunt you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

…tumbleweed rolling along…

PS: me on vacation

Attachments:

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

(edited by Jesus.2619)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Throc.4231

Throc.4231

Nice trick on hills, NO RAMS, NO GATE DOWN, nothing, but still you guys got inside lords room, AM, I wonder what you did there…
and not even mesmers…
strange…

You just made my day…. * lol *

THIS was exactly what people predicted to happen in the forums when AM would use a mesmer to enter a keep…

btw: next time teach your ‘patrolling’ scouts, that * patrolling * does not mean to stand on the bridge in front of the lords room, looking eastwards with their back facing the room they should protect… would have been fun to see this scouts face when he realized he has to tell the commander how this could happen… …. * stutters *: ‘b-b-b-bug u-users?!?’….

seriously…. made my day….

(edited by Throc.4231)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karast.1927

Karast.1927

Looking forward to some good fights with Millers. You guys n gals are typically a lot of fun with plenty of guild groups and smaller scale roaming.

Please try to ignore our more kittenish players and their corpse jumping.

Your a fairly fun server to fight against.

As for Abbadons, It might be fun if we can avoid the 3-4 second ability lag, but that does not seem likely.

You`ve got enough guilds that you could split off and do other things if you wanted, and potentionally spare the match up a bit of lag, but we’ll see.

If you like the lag that the map blob tactic brings, there is not much anyone else can do about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anorwen.2078

Anorwen.2078

Blob here, blob there – well guys thats WvWvW. And I do love my server (AM) for beeing organized, most at the time.
I love AM for involving all those pugs around us. We´ve got lots of ppl who are joining the server ts. We have teaching,
different events. Many events which are open for everyone.
I guess, all of us knows – reset time means big blob time from each server. Well for sure, server, who are playing in higher tiers, got more menpower, better organisation.
Thats why they are in higher tiers. The higher the server is in ranking the larger the WvW menpower. Thats fact. Otherwise they weren´t that high in ranking.

Noone may ban the players from playing wvw, just because he´s thinking, the enemy has the kitten*ng guilty for lags.
Every1 of us is just playing that game. Every1 of us is getting angry ´bout lags.

Every1 of us knows the situation of being in an inferior position. No1 likes that. BUT thats no reason for charing other server using cheats, bugs or whatever.
Some people just know some tricks, others don´t know.

Well, make that story short – keep on laughing, playing, having fun. STOP flame!

Not nerd, not casual – just [DP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Blob here, blob there – well guys thats WvWvW.

If someone offers to blob with you, instead of pretending it’s what the game has to be,

Just say, “NO!”

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Problem is we were never in and inferior position; if we really wanted to I’m pretty sure we could blob all day and win the matchup, but that’s not what anyone wants from a game, they want to have fun, for some reason. Either way I lead EB a lot so I shouldn’t be complaining about blobs sometimes xD only cos my guild is in a state of repairing atm.

Anyways tone down the superior AC spam, fight on the open field and learn more – if you guys learnt that then you would advance in tiers even further, and we might not have to face you any more. We would also probably respect the fighting better than the running and spamming siege as you run. When in doubt Baue ballista!

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Blob here, blob there – well guys thats WvWvW. And I do love my server (AM) for beeing organized, most at the time.
I love AM for involving all those pugs around us. We´ve got lots of ppl who are joining the server ts. We have teaching,
different events. Many events which are open for everyone.
I guess, all of us knows – reset time means big blob time from each server. Well for sure, server, who are playing in higher tiers, got more menpower, better organisation.
Thats why they are in higher tiers. The higher the server is in ranking the larger the WvW menpower. Thats fact. Otherwise they weren´t that high in ranking.

Noone may ban the players from playing wvw, just because he´s thinking, the enemy has the kitten*ng guilty for lags.
Every1 of us is just playing that game. Every1 of us is getting angry ´bout lags.

Every1 of us knows the situation of being in an inferior position. No1 likes that. BUT thats no reason for charing other server using cheats, bugs or whatever.
Some people just know some tricks, others don´t know.

Well, make that story short – keep on laughing, playing, having fun. STOP flame!

Blob here, blob there is not what WvW is about to many of us, hence the complaints. Look at our last week’s matchup thread and see what WvW is about for many of us. I agree the accusations of cheating are a bit useless and shouldn’t really be in this thread.

People are not complaining you have too many people, we have queues in borderlands as well, that’s not the problem; the numbers are perfectly fair. That’s the issue, you just don’t understand why we complain, making this whole week just pure aggravation on both sides.

AM getting annoyed at all the comments about their play style, which is very effective if you play for points. Guilds getting annoyed at your play style because we just want fun fights, then our infantry getting annoyed at our guilds for not wanting to blob up to fight you. Then people not showing up to WvW because of all the aggravation on all sides and lack of fun.

I’m pretty sure you had an amazing match-up against riverside as they understand your style of play and we really wish you could have your fun match-ups with them as we want our fun with servers like MS.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirana Dark.4681

Sirana Dark.4681

I say it again!

Where is the evidence for these allegations against AM?

For example on MS BL we had only a 20 and 2 40 men Groups. Don´t talk such a garbage.

in Match-ups

Tongun.1509

Ok just one thing:
If you guys are better than us – and yes there are better WvW Guild / Players (i hardly play wvw tbh) – than you should be able to kill about 70% of our blobs. Top Tier Server proved this.
And another thing about facing blobs: It’s pretty easy to counter them even with small numbers. ACs are designed for this purpose.
+ you can even easily win against us when we have 1 huge blob… just run in 3 groups and attack 3 targets at the same time. You should be able to get at least 2 objectives. But yeah i guess nothing will change this discussion about blobbing…

Let me show you what last nights reset was for my guild. I think there were some ppl complaining about blobbs on AM BL during reset night (not 100% sure about this).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KIwJgtU9oPI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Have to quote a guild-mate here:

That’s the issue, you just don’t understand why we complain, making this whole week just pure aggravation on both sides.

Less and less ppl care about objectives or winning matchups, they look for fights.
Ongoing fights, back and forth, are fun. AC’ing not so much.

If you guys are better than us – and yes there are better WvW Guild / Players (i hardly play wvw tbh) – than you should be able to kill about 70% of our blobs. Top Tier Server proved this.

They proved they can bust your blob with 15ppl? Because thats the number most of our guilds run.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Match-ups

Tongun.1509

Yes.
there is a RG vid out there where they first killed a blob of the other fraction (dunno what matchup it was) and right after that our blob came in and they wiped it again.

So they proved that it is possible to win even against 2 blobs. Other guilds did it as well.

And btw i do understand you guys. But if you are looking for fights just do GvG’s DP will never disturb you guys while doing it. Sometimes we just take a look and /wave at you guys and move on. WvW is more than GvG and small scale fights. WvW is ALSO about sieges and large scale fights.
It was kinda frustrating for me as well, wenn i tried to lead a guild group against other zergs but i have to agree with Anorwen this is WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

Ok just one thing:

And another thing about facing blobs: It’s pretty easy to counter them even with small numbers. ACs are designed for this purpose.

Thats all well and good except one thing, every time the blobadon approached it was instant skill lag

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

Also Gandara are better than you, when we fought them gvg it was an actual fight, when it was AM or millers in the past it was pretty easy. The only tactic for success for you is to blob, so I can understand why you all keep doing it. How else would you win.

in Match-ups

Drizzy.1268

RG used to run between 25-30.
25 always is the sweet spot, i think, as you can stack up enough guardians and melees in general and zergbusting suddenly becomes very easy.
With just around 15 its a whole nother story.

And regarding the GvGs, theyre a nice training, but the real fun for us is roaming, looking for fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butsu.9482

Butsu.9482

Tongun, were you the guy with the treb in Dawns? :p
That was sooooo irritating

[YaK] – Gandara
chippy di dippidy

in Match-ups

Tongun.1509

Also Gandara are better than you, when we fought them gvg it was an actual fight, when it was AM or millers in the past it was pretty easy. The only tactic for success for you is to blob, so I can understand why you all keep doing it. How else would you win.

Thats the reason we took hills even without a blob. Just because of tactics…

You judge a whole server because of few actions.

Yeah RG usually runs <15 but they had to face 2 blobs so it should be ok… and other guilds managed to do it with fewer numbers… w/e it’s useless to discuss about it. We will not kick non guild members from our raid. We play as a server and not as guilds. There will be enough moments when ADAC/ FAME / LNS even DP runs as a guild group you just have to find them and they will fight you for sure

in Match-ups

Tongun.1509

Tongun, were you the guy with the treb in Dawns? :p
That was sooooo irritating

Yeah… Miller tried to conquer the tower from supply camp

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

You judge a whole server because of few actions.

I judge the server by its continuing actions and by my experiences, when its a fair fight number wise, equal-ish numbers, AM were kinda easy.

edit- but not as easy as fort ranik

Also, like I said I understand the blobbing, it makes you win so why would you change it? It is your blob that wins the matches.

(edited by natzmc.2895)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReijKa.2350

ReijKa.2350

Yakslappers having fun in EB

Subscribe for more incoming GvG,WvW,PvP and ofcourse Fun videos !

ReijKa – Necromancer
The Yakslappars [YaK]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bullk.5836

Bullk.5836

cannot have 1 single decent fight vs the blobaddons, are you sure you are germans and not Chinese or Russions? cuse thats their armies tactics irl, just keep sending fodder, to bad here it works because you can’t actualy use a skill

in Match-ups

Posted by: Venna.7923

Venna.7923

cannot have 1 single decent fight vs the blobaddons, are you sure you are germans and not Chinese or Russions? cuse thats their armies tactics irl, just keep sending fodder, to bad here it works because you can’t actualy use a skill

We had some fights in the early morning against them, even they had way more numbers we smoked them the whole morning during my pug lead. The drops were like their playstyle , rubbish .

It was way better to fight you guys and aurora the last weeks, you got balls.

And by the way, we are germans too, but we don`t hide even if we are outnumbered we search the fight outside towers and ac range…

Venna Drax – Mesmer / Venna Dax – Guardian
Alphaflight – Commander
Miller’s Sound

in Match-ups

Bullk.5836

dunno must be server thing then because even when it’s 5vs2 they run to keep and come back when it’s 15/20vs2

in Match-ups

Posted by: drazzar.3042

drazzar.3042

Thats why they are in higher tiers.
The higher the server is in ranking the larger the WvW menpower. Thats fact. Otherwise they weren´t that high in ranking.

wtf are you talking about? You are in 11th place and right after you there is Gandara in 12th place. I don’t get what you mean with higer tiers – joking?

[void] – GH

in Match-ups

Bullk.5836

lask week’s matchup was amazing great plays all arround, this week I think i might just pass (even though i know i’ll be there every day)

in Match-ups

Tongun.1509

The higher the server is in ranking the larger the WvW menpower. Thats fact. Otherwise they weren´t that high in ranking.

wtf are you talking about? You are in 11th place and right after you there is Gandara in 12th place. I don’t get what you mean with higer tiers – joking?

Look at our matchups we had since anet introduced the New Rating.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brko.3079

Brko.3079

Cheer for Miller’s guild;

Abbadon Blob Hunters (BLOB)

luv and respect from Gandara

o/

The Disconnected [LAG]
EU Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Thanks for so much drops today @ abba. We from [BLOB] love the EB against you, but tomorrow its time for [Mya]

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanatobi.4237

Sanatobi.4237

Yeah had a lot of fun in EB . So many bags <3 , but please dont allways run into your towers and hide behind 5 superior arrow carts. I would really appreciate to see you on open field without ac’s. And with 80 vs 30 you shouldnt need them anyways.

Member of Menelya [Mya]
Guildlead of Abbadon Blob Hunters[BLOB]
150k+ Kills and counting

(edited by Sanatobi.4237)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

One german server might win on points (points win prizes gg)

But another german server will win most the fights with style and come out of them with credit and respect

such a tough choice WXP pver’s on the one hand… PvPr’s on the other…

Millers Sound a Massive Credit to the German GW2 WvW Community

good luck guys gandara too <3 I hope Abaddons don’t disappear on you like they did last week… Want to fight you both soon

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Tongun.1509

such a tough choice WXP pver’s on the one hand… PvPr’s on the other…

Lold kitten this one.

in Match-ups

Drizzy.1268

Bananas learning german, and one of the better fights from yesterdays reset.
The end was inevitable, try to fight max. 1-2 mins in their supplycamps, else you see what happens

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

Obviously he didn’t mean Abaddon when he talked about higher tiers, but servers like Elonas Reach or Vizunah , who have both, more players and a better organization.

in Match-ups

Bullk.5836

for sure he din’t because Abaddon suck so bad so so so bad it’s a great strategy though… at least get’s them the win and the hate, I’m just glad Miller provides very good fights it’s a blast vs those guys

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belma.3986

Belma.3986

Mhhh, i would advice all abaddom players not to read and answer to this rubbish things written here.
Some kids say

- abaddon is blobbing – check
- abaddon used AC in there keeps – check
- abaddon plays for points – check
- abaddon loves wxps – check
- abaddon has no skill – check
- abaddon has no wvw guilds – check
- abaddons drop a lot of bags – check
- abaddons destroy our fun IG – check

So, if i forgot a point, pls copy my commentar and add your complaints. But pls, stop filling this thread with flames, hate and desperation.

Ela Zapp
(ADAC)

Ps: Compliment to 4 Gandaras today on Millersund Map: The Guild Tag was TCHU. Good fights and nice movement guys. 15 Abaddon players were not able to kill you. ,) Respect.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Mhhh, i would advice all abaddom players not to read and answer to this rubbish things written here.
Some kids say

- abaddon is blobbing – check
- abaddon used AC in there keeps – check
- abaddon plays for points – check
- abaddon loves wxps – check
- abaddon has no skill – check
- abaddon has no wvw guilds – check
- abaddons drop a lot of bags – check
- abaddons destroy our fun IG – check

So, if i forgot a point, pls copy my commentar and add your complaints. But pls, stop filling this thread with flames, hate and desperation.

Ela Zapp
(ADAC)

Ps: Compliment to 4 Gandaras today on Millersund Map: The Guild Tag was TCHU. Good fights and nice movement guys. 15 Abaddon players were not able to kill you. ,) Respect.

Is [ADAC] (which i’m realiably informed stands for [Aim Das Arrow Carts]) up for some GvG this week? 10v10. JDGE vs ADAC, bring your 10 best?

And to cast the net wider, any MS guilds up for some?

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory