Kunigunde.7401

All was ready and planing what to do when we get inside

Quote from Colonel John “Hannibal” Smith (A-Team):

I love it when a plan comes together…

Gandalf vs Blobaddons vs Millers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karast.1927

Karast.1927

while this is a bit tongue and check I would like to seriously thank Abandons!

While fighting on EB Sunday night, I crashed due to the mega blob.

Said crash ended up putting me in queue, so I went to get a drink.

As I got to my kitchen I heard a noise outside, and when I checked I found a guy trying to cut my bike lock with a pair of bolt cutters.

After cursing at him he ran off.

But I am rather pleased that my bike was saved.

Thank you abandons mega blob! You saved my bike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

while this is a bit tongue and check I would like to seriously thank Abandons!

While fighting on EB Sunday night, I crashed due to the mega blob.

Said crash ended up putting me in queue, so I went to get a drink.

As I got to my kitchen I heard a noise outside, and when I checked I found a guy trying to cut my bike lock with a pair of bolt cutters.

After cursing at him he ran off.

But I am rather pleased that my bike was saved.

Thank you abandons mega blob! You saved my bike!

I’m loving this, thanks for the laugh this morning

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belma.3986

Belma.3986

You are welcome

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Made a little video of some small scale roaming, smile you’re on camera! Necro POV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kxtK99wSU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

o/ Frenemies. I can’t say I “equally” look forward to fighting all of you but for different reasons you make it an “interesting” week.

Mya, Army, QQ + others – look forward to fighting you all again, hope your all doing what you do best (and that’s by not playing like the other DE servers). You guys bring the fight and look forward to stretching the muscles again against you folks.

Gandara, where to start, had an on – off relationship with you fine folks since Xmas. Can’t seem to get enough of you like the nagging ex that won’t leave you alone. Look forward to fighting you guys again, just a shame annie is guilded these days, been ages since we roamed on your BL o7 to all your roamers, eagerly await bashing heads with you folks.

Last but by no means least… oh snap who am I kidding, ofcourse least… Blobadons! Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed our return of the blob 3 part movie. The sound track to number 3 is especially suiting. You bring lag sure… and a different kind of challenge. Atleast you guys have a sense of humour and for the most part aren’t as bad (shock horror a compliment) as Riverzzzside. So in a perverse kinda way I hope to smack your zergs around again soon <3

Kind regards all TUP

2 more days to enjoy then who will we get!!!

Keep up the fighting (ingame)!

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Gandara, where to start, had an on – off relationship with you fine folks since Xmas. Can’t seem to get enough of you like the nagging ex that won’t leave you alone. Look forward to fighting you guys again, just a shame annie is guilded these days, been ages since we roamed on your BL o7 to all your roamers, eagerly await bashing heads with you folks.

You’re like a horny dog for us Dranul, have plenty of cold showers until Friday!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Late night fun on millers yesterday.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

First of all: ADAC is the german AA respectively AAA (motoring organisations)

2nd: Afaik we don’t do GvG, as we’re more into random encounters on the battlefield.
It’s much more interesting when you have to adapt on different situations (gaps, surprise attacks, and so on) then doing arranged gvgs.

HAI ADAC.

Attachments:

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

First of all: ADAC is the german AA respectively AAA (motoring organisations)

2nd: Afaik we don’t do GvG, as we’re more into random encounters on the battlefield.
It’s much more interesting when you have to adapt on different situations (gaps, surprise attacks, and so on) then doing arranged gvgs.

HAI ADAC.

I love our Chiuaua!

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

HAI ADAC.

Ok someone plz tell me the point of placing siege on dead enemy players of a guild X.x

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

hahaha That is a work of art Judge

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

HAI ADAC.

Ok someone plz tell me the point of placing siege on dead enemy players of a guild X.x

Purely for the sake of harassment, and disrespect. Like laughing or dancing on someone’s body, but funnier! Downside is I keep running out of rams…

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

HAI ADAC.

Yeah, isn’t it just a liiiittle tiny bit frustrating that someone pays money to put up a buildsite on your corpse with no point just to take a screenshot???…. Ofcourse it is!

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

You guys are so very cool, kinda like icecubes but sausage shaped since you are German or something. It’s only natural for one to want to play with the cool kids, but you just ran away and called him a dog so what else one can do but take you down one by one and ram your dead bodies as a revenge? Next time try to play nice and don’t call other players dogs, get glasses or something! For the love of Oprah, he is a salad! A deadly one with rams!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Parthis.2091

HAI ADAC.

It’s quicker than digging a grave.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nefyu.8765

Nefyu.8765

Thx to the Gandara guys for the nice 1v1 2v2 figths this evening on EB. Hope to see you again this week

Abaddon´s Mouth [AvA] Warrior|Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Thx to the Gandara guys for the nice 1v1 2v2 figths this evening on EB. Hope to see you again this week

Were you the thief south of SM? I was the zerker warrior, trying out a glass-cannon troll build :P

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belma.3986

Belma.3986

@Parthis: Do you know, what i see on your picture?? Someone got killed a lot of ADAC and is only p… off , so everytime he see an ADAC Member lying on the ground, he dreams of blaming him… .

But do you know what i think: He is a liar because under the building lot is not an ADAC
Member , but any random player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nefyu.8765

Nefyu.8765

Hey . Yes i´m the thief. Was really fun to fight with you Ragnar … and some others on the south of SM today. Maybe we see us again.

Abaddon´s Mouth [AvA] Warrior|Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

HAI ADAC.

It is believed that roamers evolved from zergers, adapting to the demands of their new environment by learning to use skills other than ‘1’. As these roamers no longer involved themselves in sieges, they lost the ability to operate, build, and properly position siege weapons. This vestigial placement of siege blueprints is one of the few pieces of evidence we have that these players ever zerged.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

@Parthis: Do you know, what i see on your picture?? Someone got killed a lot of ADAC and is only p… off , so everytime he see an ADAC Member lying on the ground, he dreams of blaming him… .

But do you know what i think: He is a liar because under the building lot is not an ADAC

Aw yiss, google translator GO!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morgenes.6985

Morgenes.6985

gladly theres no picture of me under a ram. (checked them all)

Still no big deal killing support/zerg traited chars with an 1vs1 traited thief.
Or killing those who are trying to catch up to the rest of the group. (we don’t turn around for a single thief)

btw lot of judges posting here, you mad guys?
and grammar kitten above me, blaming others for not speaking correct english, as its not their mother tongue is pretty childish.

[ADAC] Kayel, Morti, Morgenes, Brennos, Morgana
some live, some die in the way of the samurai!

(edited by Morgenes.6985)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

It’s okay JDGE! we <3 you, you don’t need them to have a fun time, read up on your LotR quotes and join us on EB!

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Still no big deal killing support/zerg traited chars with an 1vs1 traited thief.
Or killing those who are trying to catch up to the rest of the group. (we don’t turn around for a single thief)

and grammar kitten above me, blaming others for not speaking correct english, as its not their mother tongue is pretty childish.

Its an in joke / tradition on gandara basically. We find it funny because we find dumb stuff funny.
It started when lloa (kinkywarrior) took a week off on piken when we were fighting them. When we killed him we threw a ram site on his body and vice versa.
We do it to a group on FSP too called lion (just because its fun to have a nemesis). TUP do it to players on our server, we all run around throwing rams in stupid spots and then laugh about it …
were easily amused lol.

Dont take it personally just laugh and take it in the spirit its intended. Next time you kill a jdge player stick a ram on his body and you can have a competition or something.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

No, not mad at all. Just having too much time while waiting for the skill lag to settle which was caused by Blobbadons tiny little camp capping groups all over Tyria and beyond.

Anywho, the citizens of Gandara are very religious and we all worship the Great Lord Flame Ram, we leave these small offerings behind – prayers for more fun match ups, mayhaps for a dusk or two! Not only that but the citizens of Gandara are very practical and we care about the enviroment. We don’t like to see dead bodies on the ground as they tend to cause deadly plagues like blobbing (look what happened to Cursed Shore! Dead are walking around and hitting you with infinite cripple skill, the hipster versions are shouting eat sleep rave repeat!), so it’s our duty to bury the dead and burn them with the loving fire of Great Lord Flame Ram.

Ram or get rammed! It’s nothing personal unless you take it that way.

PS. Yes, I found that the grammar polizei reply was a fit comeback to that because Belma’s comment itself wasn’t exactly too mature either now was it? It was the only comeback that could reach the same level of stupidity but don’t you worry, we shall compile a full length movie next time so you can see every fight and who gets buried underneath the ram /shrug :<

(edited by FrouFrou.4958)

in Match-ups

Parthis.2091

Hey there captain correctness.

The very fact you have ‘zerg traited’ characters is the very reason you’re under rams. Zerg traited. Giggity.

My humour tumour compels me to advise you, the correctness guy, that while the thief that ultimately killed your comradions was indeed his toon, it was in fact at the time being played by his cat, Muffty.

He puts Tuna on Steal, Catnip on Backstab and cream on stomp. Muffty eats the Tuna, then the Catnip, and licks the cream. Boom! ADAC, dead.

He has to take over to place the ram though, Muffty has no opposable thumbs and struggles with the mouse. The Irony! A cat who struggles with a mouse!

Also, while the above is a work of fiction the screenshots are a work of fact, and that fact remains; a number exists between 1 and blob. Should we ever encounter more ADAC than 1, and fewer than blob, we’d be delighted for a fight. Win or lose, it doesn’t matter, just a fight for fun.

But while you talk the talk, and walk the somewhat crowed and zerglike walk, the ramming will continue.

You’re the new LION.

in Match-ups

Eldanesh.2390

I am the one who took these screenshots and I assure you, it is an ADAC member under each one. I made very sure that the guild tag is visible if you fullscreen the images individually (check the JDGE website if you don’t believe me!)

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Eldanesh.2390

Which class are you? I took MANY screens of rammed ADAC’s and Parthis didn’t put them all in the image. I did however upload all of them to the JDGE website, so if you got killed by a sylvari thief (me) and got rammed, there IS a screenshot of it

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Parthis.2091

Idle has OCD ramming tendencies.

As does Muffty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Can i borrow your cat pls?

HAI JDGE

TDA

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

HAI TDA!

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Its an in joke / tradition on gandara basically. We find it funny because we find dumb stuff funny.
It started when lloa (kinkywarrior) took a week off on piken when we were fighting them. When we killed him we threw a ram site on his body and vice versa.
We do it to a group on FSP too called lion (just because its fun to have a nemesis). TUP do it to players on our server, we all run around throwing rams in stupid spots and then laugh about it …
were easily amused lol.

Dont take it personally just laugh and take it in the spirit its intended. Next time you kill a jdge player stick a ram on his body and you can have a competition or something.

Please; Not once was I slain by a Random gandaran while on Piken.. a Group yes.. but there was this one guildie who caught me off guard and did get me down… but for some reason he couldn’t finish the stomp. Silly guildie!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

were easily amused lol.

Please; Not once was I slain by a Random gandaran while on Piken.. a Group yes.. but there was this one guildie who caught me off guard and did get me down… but for some reason he couldn’t finish the stomp. Silly guildie!

… I have screenshots and im not afraid to use them!!!

[Dius]

in Match-ups

KinkyWarrior.1879

Haha screenshots? Paint isn’t a screenshot nab :-D

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Haha screenshots? Paint isn’t a screenshot nab :-D

It was definitely a screenshot, what is this paint you speak of?

opens ms paint

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Immolator.5640

were easily amused lol.

Cough cough dat Tree Spirit incident cough…

All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Told you i wasn’t afraid to provide proof!!!!

Attachments:

[Dius]

in Match-ups

KinkyWarrior.1879

were easily amused lol.

Cough cough dat Tree Spirit incident cough…

Aye… I remember that incident.. I lured the spirit to Speldan, let Pugs gather around it then called in a guild…

Oh and that time the spirit killed me while you were also.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Immolator.5640

*whilst I was laughing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

case closed!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

I didnt want to post this week, since as soon as i saw what the reset lottery handed us i know it was going to be a week of being run over by 50+. The Pink Gods were displeased and punished us with AM

But not being one of those players in a leet zerg busting guild, I have found this week to be frustrating and boring all at the same time. If im not being run over by 50+and add how ever many golems being brought at that time, i get to PvD towers/keeps back once this master blob leaves, since no one ever sticks around.

I think in truth if you all got in a match up with just npcs you really wouldnt notice or care as long as you could press 1 and get your wxp, a bit like dragon chests and Orr farming what you do if no different.

/end rant and Il be praying to the pink gods we dont get you on friday again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Upgrade your gfx card bro!

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morgenes.6985

Morgenes.6985

Hey there captain correctness.

The very fact you have ‘zerg traited’ characters is the very reason you’re under rams. Zerg traited. Giggity.

My humour tumour compels me to advise you, the correctness guy, that while the thief that ultimately killed your comradions was indeed his toon, it was in fact at the time being played by his cat, Muffty.

He puts Tuna on Steal, Catnip on Backstab and cream on stomp. Muffty eats the Tuna, then the Catnip, and licks the cream. Boom! ADAC, dead.

He has to take over to place the ram though, Muffty has no opposable thumbs and struggles with the mouse. The Irony! A cat who struggles with a mouse!

Also, while the above is a work of fiction the screenshots are a work of fact, and that fact remains; a number exists between 1 and blob. Should we ever encounter more ADAC than 1, and fewer than blob, we’d be delighted for a fight. Win or lose, it doesn’t matter, just a fight for fun.

But while you talk the talk, and walk the somewhat crowed and zerglike walk, the ramming will continue.

You’re the new LION.

Hi there mister uberpwnzor, priest of the ramgod, ultimate destroyer of all astrayed ADAC members.

Sadly I have a zerg build. It’s because when we’re doing the maplead, someone has to take care of the zerglings with berz gear who pop in seconds. Sad but true.

And my cat tries to play gw too, but he’s not as smart as yours, only thing he does is jumping and typing weird messages into chat.
stupid cat.

My favorite class atm is engineer, but you have to be gently to me, as I’m only playing him for about two weeks now. So please don’t push too hard, I’m afraid your dagger is too big for my asuras little … .

btw. Why weren’t you on Gandalf BL yesterday when we ran with guild group? We only saw your big blob (couldn’t peek a judge between those 50 Gandaras)
As you’re so interested in fighting us, you should have informed yourself.

If we meet again I’ll tell you every day where we are, so you can get your GvG on open field. (as already said we’re not into organised gvg as we love the thrill of being surprised and the tactics that comes with other terrain than the flat plain behind the windmill)

[ADAC] Kayel, Morti, Morgenes, Brennos, Morgana
some live, some die in the way of the samurai!

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

I love bunnies!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

For the uninitiated, this is how Gandaran guilds look at the map.

Lmao, so true.

Nobody tell AG, they get jealous, but we’re starting to fall in love with you MS guys <3

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

I really wish that huge blobs would be displayed like that, on the map AND in the actual game (players merge to green blob)

Would reduce skilllag. And would be quite funny.

Kudos for your fine arts, sir.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

I love that map talley agreeing with tetrodoxin here

Best moment of the day… German bay was opened by the other German server in the south and we started roaming around inside and got some skirmishes. We decided to head north to see if we could hunt down any reinforcements and noticed some guys sitting on arrowcarts shooting at the NW gate. That was quite amusing, considering the enemy was already inside and we decided to kill em.

Just as we took down those AC guys the gate broke down and … there was YAK, greeted from the inside with a quick HAI YAK. Sorry we didn’t hear you knocking earlier or we would’ve let you in, honest! Gandara communication at – its finest there

We then were promptly evicted as blob1 took the keep from blob2 and decided our presence was no longer desired.

Other than that it was not a very entertaining night as we spent half the time trying to get people through the queue to ready up for a GvG, which was quite a pain with a 30-45 minute queue

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by multivira.7925)

in Match-ups

Eldanesh.2390

(as already said we’re not into organised gvg as we love the thrill of being surprised and the tactics that comes with other terrain than the flat plain behind the windmill)

Seems to me every time I launched a surprise attack on an ADAC member they just kept running, and they didn’t seem all that into it at all. On the other hand my dagger was well into it! Your backs I mean…

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

The lag in gandara was so bad half the guys crashed … Every fight heal and cast skills taking .1mins to cast instant downed no one know what was doing on .;)
Sorry had to move the yaks and take points somewhere else .;)

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com