Gandara vs Gunnar's Hold vs Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: louis antoine.1287

louis antoine.1287

PRXM= WBC (???) thx for the fights.

Yak too bad to see your blob, you are not enought to play alone ? you are goods players show this….
Why Diva leave to early ?

The Heldour – [aZm] aZimut/Za Imuts

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Don’t worry about it you will meet DiVa tonight again, not sure which borderland yet… Perhaps GH border again =)

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Shouts to Jinzeama for putting up good fights @ GBL in the evening :-)

kitten … Laela Blackbird is here and since he’s running with 50 different guild tags (I’d expect CE), I wouldn’t even know that he’s lurking around :-P

Haha I ran into TCHU multiple times though.. I play with [RAGE] tag.. fought you guys in previous matchups too and it was always great fun, obviously good roaming players.. I was a bit annoyed with the perplexity engi tho. =.= That guy almost instant kills me, it’s unfunny. Kinda hope perplexity gets a well deserved nerf in the future, but I <3 TCHU and you’ll defo see me around more, hopefully I’ll have my partner in crime with me.. because 1vX vs TCHU, not really do-able. :P

When I run with VVRL it’s me kitten ing around or scouting.. probably shouldn’t mention it tho. ;D" It can be both!

we don’t have a perplexity engie. it’s just me with good old prybar to the face or speller with a healing build.

and I’m sorry when we gank solo players, we dont really avoid it (need muh corruption stacks!) but I know it can be annoying :p

if it’s any consolation, you made a bunch of randoms cry about thief on the map chat. I’m pretty sure one quit wvw completely because of you. (I’m assuming you are that rage thief we encountered a few times).

cheers!

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

kitten … Laela Blackbird is here and since he’s running with 50 different guild tags (I’d expect CE), I wouldn’t even know that he’s lurking around :-P

Haha I ran into TCHU multiple times though.. I play with [RAGE] tag.. fought you guys in previous matchups too and it was always great fun, obviously good roaming players.. I was a bit annoyed with the perplexity engi tho. =.= That guy almost instant kills me, it’s unfunny. Kinda hope perplexity gets a well deserved nerf in the future, but I <3 TCHU and you’ll defo see me around more, hopefully I’ll have my partner in crime with me.. because 1vX vs TCHU, not really do-able. :P

When I run with VVRL it’s me kitten ing around or scouting.. probably shouldn’t mention it tho. ;D" It can be both!

we don’t have a perplexity engie. it’s just me with good old prybar to the face or speller with a healing build.

and I’m sorry when we gank solo players, we dont really avoid it (need muh corruption stacks!) but I know it can be annoying :p

if it’s any consolation, you made a bunch of randoms cry about thief on the map chat. I’m pretty sure one quit wvw completely because of you. (I’m assuming you are that rage thief we encountered a few times).

cheers!

One of you has perplexity 100% and I’m pretty sure it was an asuran engi. :P

Ran into you today (with 10+ people on my side, kinda felt bad for ganking you guys.. but hey, it was 1v5 the other day too ;P) and you didn’t run with perplexity I think, but one of your guys defo running perplexity, the 5-10 stacks is just not do-able every 5s.. :/

in Match-ups

Maskaganda.2043

cheers!

One of you has perplexity 100% and I’m pretty sure it was an asuran engi. :P

Ran into you today (with 10+ people on my side, kinda felt bad for ganking you guys.. but hey, it was 1v5 the other day too ;P) and you didn’t run with perplexity I think, but one of your guys defo running perplexity, the 5-10 stacks is just not do-able every 5s.. :/

we only have 6 members, I know very well what each one of us runs :p
it could have been the charr mesmer if he was there, but definitely not one of the engies.

engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

we only have 6 members, I know very well what each one of us runs :p
it could have been the charr mesmer if he was there, but definitely not one of the engies.

Aye I run Perplexity on Conchis (Charr Mesmer), its very useful when we fight outnumbered for putting some sort of control on enemy backline spammers, I can imagine its not too much fun when we catch you on your own.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Maybe the mesmer, I thought it was the engi. :P Yeah, I could do absolute nothing.. it’s already hard to land a CnD with blind applied on me and Aegis on you at all times.. and then perplexity.. ugh. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

XP, See this is why you wait for me to finish eating. Then I get to play meat shield/ rally bot for you. That is provided I can keep up, sometimes I am so bloody slow T.T.

Other than that, good match so far, well during prime time and early evening other wise it is rather difficult to play.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

saw u tchu guys not once the whole week. thats the saddest possible hing could happen. greetings to the tekno viking from the Little asura guard (ex vm), put my tears on his chainsaw (best oil ever), may it never rust

in Match-ups

Posted by: louis antoine.1287

louis antoine.1287

Hello TEO/RAGE/CROW

Good fights thx, this night we are 23 max aZm. Hope to see you tomorow and over guild from Gandara too.

The Heldour – [aZm] aZimut/Za Imuts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.4817

Silas.4817

Dear Mesmers,
there are other builds than S/T x/x/30 with PU, ya know?! I know it takes more effort but maybe try it some time. <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Dear Mesmers,
there are other builds than S/T x/x/30 with PU, ya know?! I know it takes more effort but maybe try it some time. <3

There are perplexity ones.
Nevermind, most of wannabe roamers don’t even know the cd of every skill in the game and just want easy mode to gank upleveled rangers.

Speaking of rangers, I met a fairly decent one in GH ruins today (was from Fort Ranik), was tagless and was using Sword-Dagger+Greatsword and kept perma immobilizing me Nice fight there, too bad people kept showing up whenever one of us had a slight advantage over the other, if they didn’t we could have seen a victor. Cheers

And props to the upleveled condi warrior who invited me to a duel in the ruins, you Gandara people never cease to amaze me

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fernie.4361

Fernie.4361

Mostly Harmless [MH] would like to thank FR’s [SvD], [SoW], [Lyre], [RCT] and the Gunnar’s Hold homeland defence for the fights on GH borderland wednesday evening.

Also a shout out for our friends [CNTK] and [YaK] for the cooperation.

Has been a fun matchup!

Mostly Harmless,
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Was a good night when I finally got through the queues (trying to enter at 8-8.30pm just doesn’t happen, so finishing off some PS…).

Thanks to all that died at my hands and also to all those that killed me, been a fun week and if I can ever get through the prime time queues it will be even better.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Maskaganda.2043

saw u tchu guys not once the whole week. thats the saddest possible hing could happen. greetings to the tekno viking from the Little asura guard (ex vm), put my tears on his chainsaw (best oil ever), may it never rust

aw, sorry man! too many gandara around, we get bored more easily :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Mostly Harmless = Intrepid?

Shoutout to Fort Ranik players for duels and roaming fun.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.4678

Zen.4678

Dear Mesmers,

You neglect x/x/30/x/x, as not all run 20/20/30. Some will run 0/20/30/0/20 old school Flimp/Seven Mirror style. You also neglect the 20/0/30/20/0 fun builds. Just because it’s x/x/30/x/x, doesn’t make it x/x/30.

A friendly hybrid mesmer (that happens to be 20/20/30, no perplexity, but never what you’ll expect).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ekense.5279

Ekense.5279

Nice fights yesterday aZm.

[Re]rolled
Server: Gunnar’s Hold
Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

lmao, skillag even at this hour, wvw is unplayable even during these hours?? or is it just gandara blobbing up? cause I’ve never experienced such skill lag in GH

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

sharing this fight I found funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfGMI3yhJbk

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hippyia.5412

Hippyia.5412

Mostly Harmless = Intrepid?

Shoutout to Fort Ranik players for duels and roaming fun.

Once Intrepid Disbanded MH was formed, most of Intrepid came along but not everyone!

Dúó {Warrior} – Mostly Harmless – [MH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emperor.4167

Emperor.4167

Angarr from TAC and me did some cool dual commanding tonight on GBL.. Not a lot of fights, just a few nice ones against INC, had fun!

Edit: aZm trampled all over us when I started :’(

Deceiving Emperor, Mesmer
Emperor Sisaroth, Guardian
Leader of [SoD], Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Angarr from TAC and me did some cool dual commanding tonight on GBL.. Not a lot of fights, just a few nice ones against INC, had fun!

Edit: aZm trampled all over us when I started :’(

I wouldn’t say those fights were nice or rather fights were intense but your behaviour terrible. Trying to blob one group of … 15 GUYS with 2x 20-30 is not even close to “nice fight”. Still sometimes me managed to catch 1 group without the other which was a miracle and quite intense ending of our raid.
I have no idea what happened to Gandara, I heared it’s guild based server but it appears someone was wrong. DiVa, the only guild raiding alone we met during whole week, even tho our numbers were too high to fight in a proper way.
GG [YaK], that was much harder than I expected. Big props, see you next time! And please unlock your characters so we don’t need to cancel rounds lol

P.S. Our special movie for Fort Raniks players who are highly skilled runners in open-field :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOayIJ6zs5I

(edited by Devitz.2136)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

If you did not see the Gandaran Guilds then your were not looking hard enough.

Also do don’t expect them to be dominate in Gandara BL or EBG since those have the longest queues in primetime.

To my knowledge my guild have been running alone expect when we joined MH on Wednesday.
There are a lot more guilds running around than just DiVa and Yak.

They probably spend a lot of time waiting for members to get on the silly borderland but they are still there.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

If you did not see the Gandaran Guilds then your were not looking hard enough.

Also do don’t expect them to be dominate in Gandara BL or EBG since those have the longest queues in primetime.

To my knowledge my guild have been running alone expect when we joined MH on Wednesday.
There are a lot more guilds running around than just DiVa and Yak.

They probably spend a lot of time waiting for members to get on the silly borderland but they are still there.

Sadly Gandara BL is usually the only BL that is low on queue for us. Spent roaming tonight and saw some (smaller)guilds i haven’t seen earlier this week, too bad would have loved to face all of them.

Anyway, was a decent week some fights worth mentioning with DiVa, IC, RCT that at some points where about equal numbers and had some good fights with.

FURY was low on numbers this week and expect to fluctuate around 10-15 in the next few weeks but we gave it all we had.

Cya all soon!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Queues have killed our guild raids. Heck, I had a go at solo join sPvP rather than staying idle in LA

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

[
GG [YaK], that was much harder than I expected. Big props, see you next time! And please unlock your characters so we don’t need to cancel rounds lol

only if your ele gets a better connection lol! hah yeah was really fun, took a little while to get our groove on but the later matches were very close with some great play from both teams. its a shame we won’t get to face you again until after the first season is over.

thanks to WBC for the fights too!

Spent most of this matchup dueling and running funny test setups, special mention to the FR SoW warrior who farmed me repeatedly. Good luck in your next matches!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Father Busho.2796

Father Busho.2796

It was a fun evening on GBL yesterday, did get some nice fights in bay and hills. Sorry to aZm later on but we couldn’t match those numbers so we decided to avoid you :/

But all in all IMO it was a pretty fun week

Band Of Royal Daggers [BORD]
Aurora Glade
ALL IS VAIN :(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Endless q for me at primetime 8-10ish pm this week has meant I have almost finished my personal story! pve…

Fights after I get on have been a lot of fun, with an epic try at FR’s keep last night which kept our stuff from being attacked for a long time.

Thanks for the fun.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)