Gate of Sadness/Eredon Basement/Anvil Paper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

ET will get SF/Kain, while GoM will get FC/HoD.

Well I am on none of those servers. So AR will get DR/DH?

Yes… And it’s AR shot in not being last (presuming that ET will beat Kain again) as long as they beat DR.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

I remember one night we had 90% of your BL green and you still wanted Aldon’s not to mention ET was doing work in your eternal sector. After about 1hr you got it but in the process had everything in your bl wooden. The trade-off was not worth it imo.

What happens in EB, stays in EB.

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Fun week everyone. Got to chill with my gommies again and talk with some old friends. Nice fights all around for the most part. Still sad I guild creation capped myself and couldn’t make a fake [BS] guild this week. Maybe next time, Heh

Yes! Do it!

If we are against ET again tonight after reset I definitely will, but 3 weeks in a row against ET is unlikely. My 2 guild creations this upcoming week will be reserved for the guilds on the opposing servers I want to troll the most.

Also a shame I never ran into you or Xom this week. But I did manage to stomp all the BS I could find, outside of duels and getting 5v1d.

Xom quit a while ago.

Xom is about 1000 times a better necro. I’m pretty sure your grandma could roll a hammer stun warrior and roll me.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mugo.5723

Mugo.5723

GoM Overlook and AR Garrison are the only keep that weren’t flipped this week.

I flipped overlook twice this week on Wednesday morning. It was around at 4 am my time.

Manvil Rock Commander Riem Gren [MAN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

Fun week everyone. Got to chill with my gommies again and talk with some old friends. Nice fights all around for the most part. Still sad I guild creation capped myself and couldn’t make a fake [BS] guild this week. Maybe next time, Heh

Yes! Do it!

If we are against ET again tonight after reset I definitely will, but 3 weeks in a row against ET is unlikely. My 2 guild creations this upcoming week will be reserved for the guilds on the opposing servers I want to troll the most.

Also a shame I never ran into you or Xom this week. But I did manage to stomp all the BS I could find, outside of duels and getting 5v1d.

Xom quit a while ago.

Xom is about 1000 times a better necro. I’m pretty sure your grandma could roll a hammer stun warrior and roll me.

Clearly Grandma is OP, we should nerf her with artirithis hands so she’s at belle’s level.

Will you help me move?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narcin Roc.3018

Narcin Roc.3018

I flipped overlook twice this week on Wednesday morning. It was around at 4 am my time.

We also flipped it at about 2 or 3 am server time with 10+ golems

in Match-ups

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

Shout out to the cross-server GoM+AR party of theives and mesmers. Stay lame!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Weird… Both keeps were marked on live map as being held for more than 6days…

Whatever…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: BULK.8367

BULK.8367

I have to take a poop

Bulky Boy [BS] ~ Norn Warrior
Roaming God of ET.
Swerve.