GoM/SF/DR

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Hello Gate of Madness and Sorrow’s Furnace! I would like to announce that there will be a Fight Club occurring on Thursday at 8 PM EST! Rules and location will be stated on that day so stay tuned!

We aren’t allowed to have fight club anymore. No fun allowed.

Where did you get that picture of me?

Oh is that YOU? The internets man.

-whispers- This time I’m not teasing you, this is an actual problem these days. People hatein’ on fight club. -peers around-

I do not care about the people who don’t come to this event. I do not care about people who flame on the forums about this event. I do not care about the insults and hatred about this event. I do not care about who ruins this event.

The only thing I care about is the satisfaction of the people who enjoy this event in which they have the time elapsed of what they can make up of it. I’ve been hosting this event for 4 months +, and have not worried about who, or what happens. A week is another week, it will always be Thursday; just different people to duel.

Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean for this to happen. I LOVE fight club, just some people lately have been scowling at some of us on GoM for loving it. Making inner server waves. But I look forward to attending your fight club! Keep on keeping on!

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

yup, arn’t allowed fight clubs.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathstroke.5813

Deathstroke.5813

For those of you who might know me i like to have some fun in tkitten JP. chase some people down till they decide to duel when im bored. cause a little havoc here and there with some guildies. but when someone finally challenges tto a duel i always accept. now these guys are a bunch of [insert expletive] and im calling you out. i tried partying with you to ask for a duel but got nothing. {JEDI], [GDUA]

Attachments:

Apocalypseed – Tarnished Coast

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

For those of you who might know me i like to have some fun in tkitten JP. chase some people down till they decide to duel when im bored. cause a little havoc here and there with some guildies. but when someone finally challenges tto a duel i always accept. now these guys are a bunch of [insert expletive] and im calling you out. i tried partying with you to ask for a duel but got nothing. {JEDI], [GDUA]

D’awwww, lookit that little asura in his little dragon helm. D’awww, so cutie! <3333

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

Don’t know about the JEDI guys (never talked to one myself), but good luck getting anywhere with GDUA unless you speak spanish (and even then they tend to do their own thing).

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Man, the forums are kinda boring this week. We need more screenshots and drama.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

We rudely interrupted [DDLG] while they were in their house having family dinner. :/

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ErionHashimoto.3015

ErionHashimoto.3015

I’m loving this close matchup. Good stuff, everyone.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Maybe dueling isn’t their thing. WvW is about fighting and not knowing whats coming at you from around the corner. You could probably set up some duels in sPvP, or wait for Thursday night and go to fight club. Coming to the boards and “calling someone out” over not wanting duels is pretty lame, imo. Let them play how they want.

Personally, I tend towards the RED IS DEAD side of the fence.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Neeho.3859)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Deathstroke.5813

Maybe dueling isn’t their thing. WvW is about fighting and not knowing whats coming at you from around the corner. You could probably set up some duels in sPvP, or wait for Thursday night and go to fight club. Coming to the boards and “calling someone out” over not wanting duels is pretty lame, imo. Let them play how they want.

Personally, I tend towards the RED IS DEAD side of the fence.

well doesn’t change the fact that it was 3 vs10…and when i tried to party them they canceled it…they knew what they were doing and were scared to duel….wvw or not its still a pvp area when someone wants to duel when your camping the jp you should accept the challenge or your a coward in my book

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Deathstroke.5813

D’awwww, lookit that little asura in his little dragon helm. D’awww, so cutie! <3333

:)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

We rudely interrupted [DDLG] while they were in their house having family dinner. :/

First you steal their taquitos and now you’re trespassing in the middle of the night? Someone call Server Police.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Someone call Server Police.

He doesn’t do borderlands, hes EB…..

(edited by Sororita.3465)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

I called Karma Police.

Pity that I don’t have any screentshots handy from this match or this morning, in DR BL just a couple hours ago… Well , let’s try this one!

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

GoM you shall not out stupid us by leaving a golem on SM outer wall for us to AoE try to top this. If you think your crazy enough to top this let me know

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

GoM you shall not out stupid us by leaving a golem on SM outer wall for us to AoE try to top this. If you think your crazy enough to top this let me know

-laughs- Oh I think GoM can out crazy you. -nudges Sororita- You haven’t seen what this amazing guy does, have you? Ehehehe.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

EB is a terrible, terrible place.

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

-laughs- Oh I think GoM can out crazy you. -nudges Sororita- You haven’t seen what this amazing guy does, have you? Ehehehe.[/quote]

Can only be in EB :P lets see how crazy we can get lol all are welcome (including you SF guys not sure if you can handle these levels of craziness) post pictures of it here.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

well doesn’t change the fact that it was 3 vs10…and when i tried to party them they canceled it…they knew what they were doing and were scared to duel….wvw or not its still a pvp area when someone wants to duel when your camping the jp you should accept the challenge or your a coward in my book

Duelists kittening about the JP is no better than pacifists puppying about the JP.

Attachments:

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

had some nice fights outside SF spawn in GOMBL until [eXo] went all tryhard and 1v5’d me twice.
:(

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

had some nice fights outside SF spawn in GOMBL until [eXo] went all tryhard and 1v5’d me twice.

There, there, Kormak. It’ll be okay, you will get through this!

Gate of Madness

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

SF BL are always a lot of fun during the day without the zergs. You guys always have a group or so out ready to play when we come looking for fun with our group or so and that was no different today!!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

There’s some of us in GDUA that like to duel, we even host an inner tournament in the guild, but well you just happened to have found our mindless killers :o

Liking this matchup, fun fights everywhere. Hope to see more coming and I’m really glad that we’re not getting a spam of AC’s on every camp/tower/keep

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Thank you for the loot SF It was much appreciated <3

That is all you got from pressing 1, 2, or 3 rapidly?? Shame, shame. Having a 4 and 5 button to spam probably would have gotten you some more bags…

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

There’s some of us in GDUA that like to duel, we even host an inner tournament in the guild, but well you just happened to have found our mindless killers :o

Liking this matchup, fun fights everywhere. Hope to see more coming and I’m really glad that we’re not getting a spam of AC’s on every camp/tower/keep

We played with some of your guys today GDUA and had some great battles!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Hello again DR! Looking forward to Thursday.

Oh and, um, SF you again…

The arrowcart hell DR put together on the third level of SM was rather entertaining earlier today. I just wish my FGS #5 interference had gone a little better when I noticed y’all stacking for a portal bomb(?). Y’all still wiped so its all good i guess.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verras.5013

Verras.5013

Good fight, good fight.

King Verras ~ SF ~ Necromancer ~ [eXo] Guild
eXo taking credit for things we did not achieve.
eXo dying in outnumbered fights since May 2013.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

we decided to be efficient with our siege placement.

Attachments:

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Thank you for the loot SF It was much appreciated <3

That is all you got from pressing 1, 2, or 3 rapidly?? Shame, shame. Having a 4 and 5 button to spam probably would have gotten you some more bags…

This is very true. Unfortunately, I spend way too much time showing off my sylvari’s sweet dance moves instead of farming the last 32 points needed for a completed AC mastery.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

-.-

GoM doesnt like my golems, i give the gift of golems and you wouldnt believe how hard it is to get people to use them, DR or SF want em?

First on GoM BL and it took 15 mins to get 9 pilots and people to guard them, nothing but hate about it too then in EB, make 20 golems and no one wants to use em, theyre sitting here in SM….

zerg much….

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Yeah, I avoid operating golems as much as I possibly can.

Hate driving them things.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ErionHashimoto.3015

ErionHashimoto.3015

Wow, DR. You guys were never bad, but you seem better than last time. Good stuff.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Wow, DR. You guys were never bad, but you seem better than last time. Good stuff.

We were always better than GoM, in terms of score. You just manage to night cap a lot during the week days and win anyway.

EDIT: It’s already happening.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

We were always better than GoM, in terms of score. You just manage to night cap a lot during the week days and win anyway.

EDIT: It’s already happening.

SF with a +25 PPT…..We need more unemployed/kids out for summer/euros/oceanics/WvWers in general/ANET to stop releasing useless events every month….

Mag Server Leader

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Is there anyone decent in this matchup, 4 months gone and LARP comes back 4 deep to faceroll wave after wave of bads with red names. I may have to start playing with one hand taped behind my back, or petition to remove confusion nerf so some groups can cheeseball us behind a shattercat mesmer again, anything to help up the level of competition.

P.S. Leaving the safety of a wall is the only way to l2play, spamming 1 as a cannon master 4 will teach you nothing.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

OBS is looking for coordinated 5-10 man groups to do GvGs with. Don’t bother showing up if you have a “one and done gg scrub no-re” attitude. This is meant for learning/experimental purposes. Whisper me or mail me in game if interested.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

An SF meltdown would be a disaster. We’ve enjoyed a close match up till now.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Is there anyone decent in this matchup, 4 months gone and LARP comes back 4 deep to faceroll wave after wave of bads with red names. I may have to start playing with one hand taped behind my back, or petition to remove confusion nerf so some groups can cheeseball us behind a shattercat mesmer again, anything to help up the level of competition.

P.S. Leaving the safety of a wall is the only way to l2play, spamming 1 as a cannon master 4 will teach you nothing.

Nope, we’re all terrible, haven’t you heard?

Sorry to disappoint.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Have [RH] multiplied since the last time we fought you guys? Sure there were more than 5 of you last night.

And bloody hard to kill as always.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Props to the lone SF charr holding fog camp in GoM bl for half an hour. I was the asuran mes who tried (and failed) to take your camp with the big shiny guardian.

Gratz on preventing SF from getting a +0 tick.

You monster.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

This is very true. Unfortunately, I spend way too much time showing off my sylvari’s sweet dance moves instead of farming the last 32 points needed for a completed AC mastery.

LOL, nice! Sweet moves!

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

lol, it is not a meltdown. You have fought our server before, haven’t you? We have next to zero US overnight and banker hour coverage. Amazingly enough, pretty much everyone on SF actually sleeps at night and works during normal US work hours.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Props to the lone SF charr holding fog camp in GoM bl for half an hour. I was the asuran mes who tried (and failed) to take your camp with the big shiny guardian.

You monster.

That would have been Mr. Leopardclaw. He is an absolute terror when he is on the warpath. I am glad he is on our side, things are not pretty when he goes on a rampage…

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

You monster.

That would have been Mr. Leopardclaw. He is an absolute terror when he is on the warpath. I am glad he is on our side, things are not pretty when he goes on a rampage…

She, as I have been reminded.

Mag Server Leader

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

lol, it is not a meltdown. You have fought our server before, haven’t you? We have next to zero US overnight and banker hour coverage. Amazingly enough, pretty much everyone on SF actually sleeps at night and works during normal US work hours.

We have never fought you, and we have the same issues on DR.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Yes you have. Though it’s been many, many moons (back in our server’s dark days).

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/history/26

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Yes you have. Though it’s been many, many moons (back in our server’s dark days).

Needless to say the SF that exists now was not the SF that existed then.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

It is no biggie, eventually every server figures out that SF goes to work and they can literally PVDoor everything during the day.

There have been times when I have gotten off early from work, and while we are losing this stuff there were 2-5 people total in EB.

Bottom line is that SF is a NA server that is comprised of mostly NA,Canadian,South American (all in the same basic time zones) players. The only way anything will change is us getting some type of Euro/oceanic transfer, or more PVE day players that moonlight in WvW will have to step it up and come babysit while the rest of us work.

Mag Server Leader

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Just like the DR that exists now is not the same. Duh.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

You monster.

She, as I have been reminded.

Sorry Asheni!!!