HoD/DR/BP

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

A sea of red looks bigger then allied sea yea, but we did have all 4 maps qued on reset and some lasted till 1 am, so we did have a good showing but don’t worry too much that’s just reset, on weekends we can que 1.5 maps, and during the week we can que 1 map from 1pm-midnight or so on a good night, I am sure this is still more then you guys but don’t expect the major sea on all maps like on reset xD

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I would say it was about 50-60, though some of that was probably roamers. I know my guild [BS] brought about 25ish depending on the hour, and GOAT and Edge had about 10 or so both. Could not really count all the non guild warriors though.

Our guilds pretty much learned from the school of hard knocks during the great patriotic war against Ebay. We had to learn the hard way to make it seem like there is more of us then there actually is, and how to wipe zergs in the field much larger then ours.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

But during the week when my hats on I like to que maps and have a Zerg of 80 that run tactics like veil chains and ports behind mid clmbat, with a few camp flippers, so be ready for that xD

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

2 things, I dont know how any of you BP or DR people have fun on your own servers with carpets laying across the maps of people.

Second, to the THUG commander, congratulations….you officially had to have 6 players come fight the two of us PAXA to get 1 kill…didnt even get both. Good work, I see why you “earned” that commander tag. Thanks for getting absolutely worked 2v2…2v3….2v4… lol

Some people do play this game to have fun ya know….. Not everyone is an elitist.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint of Virtue.8329

Saint of Virtue.8329

Right. When I was there it was basically 1 group of 20 HoD running around trying to counter. 1 group of about 10 trying to get siege and counter BP attackers and another group of 5-10 flipping camps back or joining with the 20 man squad.

Our 20 man group would fight one of your 2, 30 man groups. Then run to fight the next one which had taken a keep or tower while we were fighting the other. Not terribly effective I’m sure but it was the best we could do.

Making yourself look big to wipe zergs much bigger than yours? It must have confused you when a smaller zerg hit you. I won’t say we won every time, but we won quite often. Good times.

Smack talk aside, it’s kind of a shame we’ll never see that level of fight again.

Still good fun though. I don’t think the rest of the week will be very interesting though. I can say that HoD will come out but don’t expect a reset night numbers again. maybe 20 at max.

Looking forward to fight night though. Should see some good match ups.

Reuna Thanauf
Leader of Reun Cala Roora (RCRO)
Proud Denravian… Most of the time.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

can’t speak for everyone, and obviously not for the negative nancies that already posted, but i had a hell of a lot of fun last night & have every intention of continuing to have fun for the rest of the match-up.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Right. When I was there it was basically 1 group of 20 HoD running around trying to counter. 1 group of about 10 trying to get siege and counter BP attackers and another group of 5-10 flipping camps back or joining with the 20 man squad.

Our 20 man group would fight one of your 2, 30 man groups. Then run to fight the next one which had taken a keep or tower while we were fighting the other. Not terribly effective I’m sure but it was the best we could do.

Making yourself look big to wipe zergs much bigger than yours? It must have confused you when a smaller zerg hit you. I won’t say we won every time, but we won quite often. Good times.

Smack talk aside, it’s kind of a shame we’ll never see that level of fight again.

Still good fun though. I don’t think the rest of the week will be very interesting though. I can say that HoD will come out but don’t expect a reset night numbers again. maybe 20 at max.

You guys just drew the short straw I am afraid, and had a tier 5/4 server drop down into tier 8. We’ve been training our guilds and pugs for weeks to fight Ebay, who despite all the trash talk and QQ in our threads the last couple of months, are a very potent server who could probably give tier 3 a run for their money. Our guild zergs have become pretty lethal, and our pugs smart. They had to be to survive against our previous opponent. The fact that we are winning now just creates a snowball effect to get them to want to play longer.

tbh, I am very proud of Borlis Pass right now. Not necessarily for what is happening atm to you guys, but rather that we went through the ringer with a server way larger and more skilled then we were initially and came out stronger for it, rather then broken. Alot of servers have broken under similar pressure and there were times when it would seem even our server would too. We had one of our major guilds leave the server for “greener” pastures away from Ebay and several commanders and players defected to Ebay.

But we prevailed and those that stuck it out have become the better for it. So, my advice to you guys for this week is not to see the current score as humiliating, but as a mountain to be climbed.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

[quote=2178166;Aeros.2046:]

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

(edited by Bllade.1029)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

If nothing else… I’d say let’s organize some: 5v5, 10v10 and maybe even 20v20 battles between servers. It would still keep the fun up and possibly bring more people out from us smaller servers.

Sounds fun. Visit our site (in my signature) and post in our WvW forum asking for some GvGs. I’m sure a lot of guilds would love to participate.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

So, my advice to you guys for this week is not to see the current score as humiliating, but as a mountain to be climbed.

I see at as a current rating system that needs to be un-kittened.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

I should point out that actually the numbers between BP and HoD on the map were about the same for the first several hours of reset. However, we followed a strategy of flexible offense last night, small parties flipping camps, guild groups attacking towers and then on occasion zerg forces engaging. Garrison got flipped the first time by about 20 people example and not our full map force by any stretch. I think we peaked at about 5 guild commanders running their troops around with a the extra players spread along between em.

As someone who was on those maps from reset until at least midnight, I can tell you that this is not even remotely true. I appreciate that you may actually think this is true, or it may be that you were only seeing places where our 20-30 person zergs were, but individual experience is no replacement for seeing map chat or commander tags on maps, which is what I saw.

We had numbers on par with DR in BP borderland and HoD borderland, but every. single. place. we went there were dozens of actual BP players.

Everywhere.

It is no exaggeration when several of our commanders come on here and comment on your numbers, so while your skill may be all well and good, we were outnumbered on every map, and outmanned on at least 2 of the maps the entire time I was on.

My small guild group rolled a few of your pugs last night, during camp flips and even-number combat, and they were good fights, but superior numbers are superior. No matter how many of you we take in 5v5 or 8v8, there are ALWAYS dozens more just around the corner.

That being said, I look forward to more good fights.

Oh and ANet: GG on the T5 vs T8, Dat RNG.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint of Virtue.8329

Saint of Virtue.8329

If nothing else… I’d say let’s organize some: 5v5, 10v10 and maybe even 20v20 battles between servers. It would still keep the fun up and possibly bring more people out from us smaller servers.

Sounds fun. Visit our site (in my signature) and post in our WvW forum asking for some GvGs. I’m sure a lot of guilds would love to participate.

I’ll post something on there. Maybe we could even get an area set up for Group vs group.

Anyways since this match has all but been decided already I propose we extend Fight night across the entire week.
1. Because I like fight night
2. Because I like fight night.
3. Because EB will get bored stomping us and it gives em something to do.
4. Because fight night is fun…

Those are legit reasons I swear!

Reuna Thanauf
Leader of Reun Cala Roora (RCRO)
Proud Denravian… Most of the time.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirena.1573

Sirena.1573

It’s unfortunate Anet isn’t bright enough to move the winning server up a tier and the loser down a tier with the middle server staying at the same level. This stompfest won’t be good for BP in the end but won’t really affect DR and HoD. T7 used to be so much fun too.

Siren Star <RegA> Ranger

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sobe.1547

Sobe.1547

Borlis pass has every single thing on the map, i’m not exaggerating either.

this match up was a joke

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadynasty.1760

Shadynasty.1760

Dear BP and DR,

Each new matchup, I run a test where I become a pack animal (dolyak, ox, whatevs) and calmly (and hopefully amusingly) walk straight into one of your zergs.

You, dear people, are ladies and gentlemen. That is rare.

Touché.

HoD – Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]
Sister Mary Steroid – Mesmer | Barbara Bush – Guardian | Bonnquisha – Warrior

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

To those thieves from BP this morning. Good fights.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

And to those mindless burger eaters sitting on the siege…keep on keeping on! (Or whatever it is you do lol)

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tychimios.2659

Tychimios.2659

Each new matchup, I run a test where I become a pack animal (dolyak, ox, whatevs) and calmly (and hopefully amusingly) walk straight into one of your zergs.

I used to do this with fireworks, but after so many weeks with EB and AR (and not too warm a reception while doing it) it has been awhile. Perhaps, I’ll break them out again.

I had a lot of fun fighting in HoD bl last night. Combination of a new opponent and my guild [BS] getting the chance to go to an enemy bl instead of staying at home bl. I was up far later then usual.

I have to give props to the HoD group that retook HoD hills late last night, not sure of the time exactly. We had that lord rooms seiged up real good, but you guys didn’t give up and threw everything you had at us and finally took it with a great portal bomb on the ballistas in the back.

Nessa Tarmiriel – Bolt Mesmer / Tychimios – Asura Dreamer Thief

Borlis Pass – [BS] guild

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Oh hey it’s [GOAT]! Is my bff Plokity Plok still around?!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

@ BP, enjoy the win this week, I hope at least the last 11 weeks since we last fought the potency of your roamers have increased after fighting Ebay for so long.

@ HoD, after wishing for a matchup with you guys for a long time now, it is sad it won’t be a very competitive one, with such a massive difference between BP and us.

In general, OBS is looking for 5-10 man coordinated groups to do GvGs with. This is purely for learning and friendly competition, don’t bother coming if you are going to trash talk/whine and complain. Message me in game or send me a mail if you are interested, best time is usually mid-late NA primetime.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

and anet thinks is fun to do match ups like this we a t8 server have 10 ppl online BP have a zerg of 20+ in every bl where is the fun anet?. Or maybe they want us all to transfer to a t1 server to make them even strong :P and forget all the other servers.Because we have great ppl in hod and great players it just we dont have numbers and that breaks the spirit and we get less numbers and more transfers wich kills a server even more.

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elorix.7289

Elorix.7289

Well, reset was fun as always. Now that things are settling down it looks like all the maps are going to stay red for most of the week. I can’t really imagine that being too exciting for anyone. Another stellar match-up from the RNG gods.

HoD

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

You guys just drew the short straw I am afraid, and had a tier 5/4 server drop down into tier 8. We’ve been training our guilds and pugs for weeks to fight Ebay, who despite all the trash talk and QQ in our threads the last couple of months, are a very potent server who could probably give tier 3 a run for their money. Our guild zergs have become pretty lethal, and our pugs smart. They had to be to survive against our previous opponent. The fact that we are winning now just creates a snowball effect to get them to want to play longer.

Let’s discuss the legendary “fall from T1.” I’m fairly certain that a smaller HoD zerg could wipe a big BP zerg, under the same premise that you just said but because was had to fall from T1 winning every week to losing every single matchup because we lost over half of our population in one go. :P

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Dear BP and DR,

You, dear people, are ladies and gentlemen. That is rare.

Touché.

Oh trust me, we (I) do that too. I have found some people who play along but others relentless.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

@ HoD, after wishing for a matchup with you guys for a long time now, it is sad it won’t be a very competitive one, with such a massive difference between BP and us.

Yes, HoD has been wanting a HoD/DR matchup as well. Alot of us were hoping for a DR/NSP/HoD matchup this week. From the reset night battles in EB it looks like DR+HoD is a dream match-up with good fighters on both sides and seemingly even numbers.

Cheers DR, hopefully we’ll cross paths more this week. But the BP presence is significant – everytime I hope we are bumping into you guys it turns out to be BP lol. Maybe HoD and DR will get to fight over victors camp in BP BL or one of towers in DR/HoD BL during the week since i dont see us being to close in any other place (such as EB heh)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

So last night I played from 12am-5am pst. In hod bls, it was fun wasnt really zergy because most had already gone to eternal. I did notice HoD has improving to do in wvw(not talking skillwise but tactics). we flipped redbriar 3 times with only 3 ppl after hod had brought there 15man group. Not once did they destroy our 2 catapults under the bridge/back wall of briar, I know hod is spread thin but I don’t see how that would happens. I’m not trying to trash on HoD but this week take the time to learn siege placement and study what we do, you might learn some new tricks then you’ll dominate against servers with your pop. in the next matchup.

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrozenHydra.7608

FrozenHydra.7608

inb4 HoD v Dragon Brand v Sanctum of Rall

HoD – RIP [VLK]
FrozenHydra – Elementalist
A Very Bad Idea – Mesmer

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

and anet thinks is fun to do match ups like this we a t8 server have 10 ppl online BP have a zerg of 20+ in every bl where is the fun anet?. Or maybe they want us all to transfer to a t1 server to make them even strong :P and forget all the other servers.Because we have great ppl in hod and great players it just we dont have numbers and that breaks the spirit and we get less numbers and more transfers wich kills a server even more.

Oh lord PLEASE stop complaining. Until you play a server that’s supposed to be 2 tiers above you for 13 weeks straight, you have no right to complain about one lousy week of getting trampled.

Both DR and HoD have done that, and did it way before BP, against servers that were even more severely mismatched in terms of tiers.

Also, I think you mistake having a solid presence in each map and holding 150+ PPT during 90% of the time (EB/BP/AR) and being completely shut down with less than 100 PPT during 90% of the day (BP/DR/HoD).

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Oh lord PLEASE stop complaining. Until you play a server that’s supposed to be 2 tiers above you for 13 weeks straight, you have no right to complain about one lousy week of getting trampled.

Both DR and HoD have done that, and did it way before BP, against servers that were even more severely mismatched in terms of tiers.

Also, I think you mistake having a solid presence in each map and holding 150+ PPT during 90% of the time (EB/BP/AR) and being completely shut down with less than 100 PPT during 90% of the day (BP/DR/HoD).

^^^ This.

And BP is 3 tiers above us at T8, so if we complain a little, maybe you should just let it go and take all the free points.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA…. I guess DR hasnt just gone through a 4 month fall from tier 4 to tier 7 where every week we were night capped and outnumbered all but a few hours a day… I believe HOD has a similar experience. You sir are a tool.

I dont know what the developer was smoking when they came up with this way of doing matchups but they need to tighten the range quite a bit I think.
We finally had settled and were having some competitive matches and they pull this train wreck on us.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

If this was Starcraft, BP would be Zerg, HoD and DR would be Terran and Protoss.

We need a kitten load more supply depots.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

So whats the wager on when BP will be all alone on the maps.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naranek.3467

Naranek.3467

If not for the buff, they would have already killed the LDs.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

One week of a bad matchup is not something to complain about. I see this as a time to possibly watch and see if you can learn and improve from a server that’s a higher tier than us. Even if you do not its good to practice against larger numbers and outmanned combat. Something I’m making sure LK is doing

In regards to GvG LK is down for some. Just make an account on gw2gvg.com and challenge us or we will challenge you or whatever. It’s a good way to keep record of GvG on that site

I hope u guys have a fun week

[Wake] main driver/GL

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA…. I guess DR hasnt just gone through a 4 month fall from tier 4 to tier 7 where every week we were night capped and outnumbered all but a few hours a day… I believe HOD has a similar experience.

We fell from t4 to t6; we faceplanted to t7 when a few of the larger guilds decided to quit for a week to throw the game. I don’t think HoD has the quitters that we have. All their quitters were nice enough to leave the server; ours are still here.

After the map staying red for a while, BP will start losing people to boredom and HoD/DR will be there to reclaim for a bit until people see the red disappearing. It will never go to zero; we should all remember this from the few weeks we were completely dominating… that’s the only reason I ever got any fractals done. WvW til bored, do some (ewww) PvE, go back out when there’s someone to fight, rinse and repeat.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Neeho.3859)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

@ BP, enjoy the win this week, I hope at least the last 11 weeks since we last fought the potency of your roamers have increased after fighting Ebay for so long.

In general, OBS is looking for 5-10 man coordinated groups to do GvGs with. This is purely for learning and friendly competition, don’t bother coming if you are going to trash talk/whine and complain. Message me in game or send me a mail if you are interested, best time is usually mid-late NA primetime.

BP’s SOUL would probably bite, contact Kyle Finnegan

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Yea I remember when we had numbers… intensely boring, I like a good fight I could give a rats butt about “winning”.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Hax.8701

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA…. I guess DR hasnt just gone through a 4 month fall from tier 4 to tier 7 where every week we were night capped and outnumbered all but a few hours a day… I believe HOD has a similar experience. You sir are a tool.

I dont know what the developer was smoking when they came up with this way of doing matchups but they need to tighten the range quite a bit I think.
We finally had settled and were having some competitive matches and they pull this train wreck on us.

Loving the responses! This is how you get a good WvW fight all riled up! Bring your hate to the battlefield good sir.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sobe.1547

Sobe.1547

Loving the responses! This is how you get a good WvW fight all riled up! Bring your hate to the battlefield good sir.

Cute response, you just made yourself look like a dumb kitten LOL.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

I’m up for it all the way. Being in a mass of people isn’t all that fun sometimes….even tho it’s fun to lead when people follow. :P
Even some 2v2s or 3v3s would be awesome.

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

wow wonder whats next.,.. “you guys just need to try harder”…

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Big shout out to DDLG. You guys were a force to be reckoned with on BP BL at reset. You kicked the kitten out of us on many occasions. Good fun.

Happy hunting all.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Hax.8701

Cute response, you just made yourself look like a dumb kitten LOL.

Not seeing it, but sure. HoD doesn’t like having fun I assume. We should start a duel night like with Ebay.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

WvW needs some work. Or you’re gonna see a mass exodus of WvW’ers leave T8.

I see it happening. very soon.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

One week of a bad matchup is not something to complain about. I see this as a time to possibly watch and see if you can learn and improve from a server that’s a higher tier than us. Even if you do not its good to practice against larger numbers and outmanned combat. Something I’m making sure LK is doing

Listen to this man. BP picked up so many tricks and strategies from Ehmry Bay during our long slog with them. Last night we were using everything we had learned. This your chance to see those same tricks and in turn use em on someone else.

Yea I remember when we had numbers… intensely boring, I like a good fight I could give a rats butt about “winning”.

So much this. We’ve been coming in second place for 3 months now, but it also has meant WvW is always around and every day its interesting. Honestly the current situation is turning out as boring for us as you. If you keep bringing the fights we had at reset though, we’ll all have fun, and that’s the objective now, isn’t it.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

I don’t think we ever made it to t4. t5 was where Maguma stomped us.
Good fights so far.
Have fun.

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

I don’t think we ever made it to t4. t5 was where Maguma stomped us.
Good fights so far.
Have fun.

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

Eh… I couldnt remember.. I was deployed at that point and tried to fight over crappy wifi was a PAIN>…

Funny BP talking about Ebay like we didnt you know fight them also… so yea we do know all about how they fight and the numbers they bring and the co-ordination..

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Listen to this man. BP picked up so many tricks and strategies from Ehmry Bay during our long slog with them. Last night we were using everything we had learned. This your chance to see those same tricks and in turn use em on someone else.

Tricks? You mean like bring a 25-man to fight a 12-man and when they’re losing, have another 25-man flank that 12-man? Yeah, good tricks. How about this, come out on your own and let me gang bang you with 3 friends and then you can “learn tricks” too.

Attitudes like this don’t do you much credit. Watch this video. This is who have been beating on us for the last 2 months, and we have taken their lessons to heart (just don’t tell em)

I’m sorry you thought you were outnumbered. But if you saw some crazy sylvari necromancer coming in at the head of people with [BS] tags, there were only about 15 of them. I would be willing to bet there was no time in your borderlands you had the outmanned buff until you gave up.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Has BP gone dense with all the meta zerging… you have not seen a single blessed thing we havent experienced… nothing not a thing..

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Tricks? You mean like bring a 25-man to fight a 12-man and when they’re losing, have another 25-man flank that 12-man? Yeah, good tricks. How about this, come out on your own and let me gang bang you with 3 friends and then you can “learn tricks” too.

Attitudes like this don’t do you much credit. Watch this video. This is who have been beating on us for the last 2 months, and we have taken their lessons to heart (just don’t tell em)

I’m sorry you thought you were outnumbered. But if you saw some crazy sylvari necromancer coming in at the head of people with [BS] tags, there were only about 15 of them. I would be willing to bet there was no time in your borderlands you had the outmanned buff until you gave up.

Oh right, because having the outmanned buff means that I am not actually outnumbered but that it is simply all in my head right? You would know better than the outnumbered buff, seeing as how you’re such an elite hero right?

In case you want to respond appropriately, read what I wrote again and respond to what I said instead of responding to some imaginary concoction of yours.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”