HoD/FC/Kain

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

if someone knows how to do it from the API I’d be curious to see the data on points by border. i have a feeling the # of points HoD has earned in KN border is like 80% of their lead on FC.

talk to cosmic

oh, angel, i figured out why i seemed to be reading cosmics graph wrong.

um so

hod has gained 8.5k of their lead (on fc) from kbl… kain has 36.5k from it, hod has 15.8k, fc has 7.3k

theyre sitting at a 30k lead atm, so its about 30% of their lead

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

I can’t help but laugh at this. Your core WvW groups can field 2 groups of 30+ on a single map and you only marginally outnumber FC? I’ve only seen FC blob in Eternal Battlegrounds and run mostly 15-20 people in borderlands, even in HoD borderlands lol. I’m sure FC has fielded more than 15-20 but that’s been the most I’ve personally seen from them when i’m on.

Commenting on something you are unaware of is like writing a review about a movie you haven’t seen. You’re on Kain and you’re talking about fights that have been had between FC and Hod. Ridiculous.

^ This , HoD claims ot have multiple guilds and multiple commanders, sad part about FC, we don’t have that. Yes we have WZ, Deth, Edge, etc. The sad reality is most other guilds add the wvw casually, meaning yeah they wvw, but they mainly PvE. Our server doesn’t have many big wvw guilds, just few clusters here and there, and then the main big ones. The problem is we don’t field those numbers like HoD in terms of a single guild, but we make up by small groups of guilds running alongside. Another problem is if we have Guild X running its group and Guild X leaves the scene, that cuts our numbers really low and bam we are now outnumbered, meanwhile VLK and such can field multiple numbers and be in multiple borderlands.

False. If VLK is in two maps at once then that means we have no commander on and what you are seeing small roaming groups (3-7 players). If we are on the same map, we’ll average 15-25 and on rare occasions 30. FC has guilds that size. To say that you don’t is a complete lie.

WvW guild commanders are and always will be a magnetic for fair weathers. Any groups with multiple VLK tags that contains more than 25 players is fair weather bloated. You can believe that statement or not, but it’s the truth. Maybe you’re just bad at counting?

Again, you’re getting away from the point I’m trying to make. We separate ourselves and coordinate with each other when both HoD and our competitor have the same map qued to be in two places at once. Am I to understand that you are saying you only have one guild that has someone with a commander tag?

I said I wouldn’t reply and I did. Too many logical fallacies to ignore.

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

So, I think this group was just trolling us ‘cause they weren’t hitting anything with those catapults….at all…

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

(edited by WhiteRose.6934)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

wow HoD you guys are silver league #s in NA prime. rest of the day you’re upper bronze but right now you have our border queued with a large EB zerg and holding 1/2 of KN BL and when I go to a camp in your border I get swarmed by 10-15.

STAHP!

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Please HoD i must know how do i get skill?? We have equal numbers and stuff but idk how we can hold you at times, your skill makes my computer lag half the time, it sucks to be a commander and play on a potato! Btw here is my zerg and your zerg fighting, and this is the mighty numbers we field.

Attachments:

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Please HoD i must know how do i get skill?? We have equal numbers and stuff but idk how we can hold you at times, your skill makes my computer lag half the time, it sucks to be a commander and play on a potato! Btw here is my zerg and your zerg fighting, and this is the mighty numbers we field.

here is my zerg after we all wped back.

Attachments:

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Mercabre.7123

Wow. EB, you must be pro. QQ about pug groups.
GvG us if you think you’re better or fightclub for 1v1’s Thursday 8pm. Until then, kitten. We’re fighting the real players of FC in your BL.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Cry some more.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vivcent.9107

Vivcent.9107

wow HoD you guys are silver league #s in NA prime. rest of the day you’re upper bronze but right now you have our border queued with a large EB zerg and holding 1/2 of KN BL and when I go to a camp in your border I get swarmed by 10-15.

STAHP!

We asked a smaller guild who usually fields around 5-10 people to guard our BL so if anything were to happen we could respond immediately. As far as your BL goes, we asked our largest wvw guilds to come play. EB we usually leave alone because as we’ve said earlier every pug and smaller casual wvw guild heads there. Normally we have a pug commander running the show.

But we really only have around 4-5 large wvw guilds who are able to field more then 15 people(Rawr, VLK, PHZE, FKB).

Valkyria Immortalis[VLK] – HoD
Mergh/Warrior

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

GvG us if you think you’re better or fightclub for 1v1’s Thursday 8pm. Until then, kitten. We’re fighting the real players of FC in your BL.

Lol yeah GvG gl Im mostly on from my guild, 1v1 sure I don’t mind, but that doesnt make your server so skilled , cut the crap, your server is full of fairweathers and PvE pugs, and its not even that, you can run your guild around and feel so pro. Why didn’t you use those tactics in Silver leagues, I for one think NSP has more guts then the lot of you. As for Kain, you guys are doing alright, I see your group holding out on HoD. Gj guys , HoD will most likely win 1st this season, but if you don’t want to fall to the tiers of AR and DR to push you down to last place, I’d fight for 3rd place if I were you. Fergy is going for 2nd or 1st if somehow we pull magical numbers this week.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Lol yeah GvG gl Im mostly on from my guild, 1v1 sure I don’t mind, but that doesnt make your server so skilled , cut the crap, your server is full of fairweathers and PvE pugs, and its not even that, you can run your guild around and feel so pro. Why didn’t you use those tactics in Silver leagues, I for one think NSP has more guts then the lot of you. As for Kain, you guys are doing alright, I see your group holding out on HoD. Gj guys , HoD will most likely win 1st this season, but if you don’t want to fall to the tiers of AR and DR to push you down to last place, I’d fight for 3rd place if I were you. Fergy is going for 2nd or 1st if somehow we pull magical numbers this week.

Get your thong out a knot.

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

“Wow. EB, you must be pro. QQ about pug groups.
GvG us if you think you’re better or fightclub for 1v1’s Thursday 8pm. Until then, kitten. We’re fighting the real players of FC in your BL.”

Also even I command in my BL at times, seriously borderlands don’t make a difference, problem about my server is , we can’t be everywhere at any time, usually we have to pull from somewhere and that means either way our borderland will always be on heavy fire most of the time.

As for VLK Idc about the lot of you, Bllades is alright and Winters, the rest I cant care much for, and in fact this isn’t a front to your guild, but the whole notion of fair numbers and skill, same crap I told NSP, same I will tell you, just because you have massive numbers, and you run around with your guild taking stuff, doesn’t make your more or less skilled, you just have numbers, meaning those extra pugs behind or in front of you, they are the ones making a ton of work as well. Don’t give all the credit to your organized guilds and stuff, its all just numbers flocking around a blue dorito. If we had equal numbers and we qeued all maps as well, then we could talk about skill and superior tactics.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Is that your borderland? I hope it is because it must mean we have equal numbers, if it’s my borderland, then I must say thanks , because we just pulled numbers from EB to go defend our own borderland which you were taking, why don’t you post a prntscrn of the 335 ppt you had and the half slice of every other map please..

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Double Posting! I think we got to him guys! According to my clock, it is currently prime time. If FC is only pulling 15 men in prime time then this seems like a server issue. (Poor morale?) Our PvErs want these achievement points and we wont stop till we got them all!! Add in the fairweathers and that is what you have. I would have loved to seen those people during our Silver League matches we had.

I will personally speak on my guild like I did last week when “issues” began to rise. VLK is comprised of many student. (Mainly college) This leads us playing more during prime time and that is when we will be grouped together. Out of prime time you will see a small group of VLK usually roaming, everyone knows VLK loves its roaming.

Now lets go on to last night with FC BL. VLK and PHZE were both in FC BL last night. VLK started off with 15 people and we slowly rose to 20-25 max as our members logged on. From personal watching FC will have very few people just keeping eyes out in their BL but their response time is extremely fast (props for that). This allowed us after a few hours of preparation to take Hills before they were able to react. As we were sweeping Hills, PHZE moved onto FC Bay. Where they were unable to get into outer for some time due to that fast response from FC. VLK took this opportunity to take Garrison. (FC was on their way to garrison and entered as we flipped Garrison, they left and went back to defending Bay). After placing scouts at both Hills and Garri, VLK went to help PHZE. VLK was able to take down a wall at Bay while PHZE was distracting them at wurm gate (Note FC wiped PHZE and then checked on NW tower which had swords) This provided VLK enough time to take the wall down. After we took the wall down FC retreated to inner. (In my honest opinion they could have pushed VLK and wiped us then but picked to go to inner instead). This gave us enough time for PHZE to get back. Then it was just a waiting game for bay to run out of supplies and slowly wipe the siege in inner. After that (was about 10pm Eastern) FC seemed to have quit and showed no resistance on the rest of their BL and in EB.

On a side note: VLK is up for any duels or gvg. Just contact one of us in game.
**I am currently on a bus riding back from a game tonight so internet is slow as a turtle, this may have let other people post before I finished this.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

Is that your borderland? I hope it is because it must mean we have equal numbers, if it’s my borderland, then I must say thanks , because we just pulled numbers from EB to go defend our own borderland which you were taking, why don’t you post a prntscrn of the 335 ppt you had and the half slice of every other map please..

From what I got out of your temper tantrums, this isn’t about other maps, this is about face to face on one map. You can cry and moan, but half of those guys could have been somewhere else and you still could have sufficed. I see why people joke about FC being called “Zerguson Crossing”. Can’t defend two places at once? Your prob, not ours.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

why don’t you post a prntscrn of the 335 ppt you had and the half slice of every other map please..

Please note the +350PP in the screen provided. Thank you.

I would also like to point out. You are currently raging on the forums in a video game. You are not Fappy, this is not real life. Please take a moment to regain your composure. Your posts started off fine, but as you continued you seem to become more upset. You are the only one at this time complaining. Please take notes from your server and remain classy.

Fergs I’m personally glad you got out of that T8 hole and are moving up now. I see you got some xfers. I hope they stay there for the long run.

Hugs n kisses
~Devon

P.S. Yarr you annoyed the hell out of Mergh last night. Keep it up. Props <333

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

One thing you must realize FC is full of casuals, by some point we lose most of our numbers because everyone logs, by that point or BL and Eb are at the mercy of whoever decides to night crew. By 10pm or so things die down, and you must keep in mind if we are pulling from EB or FC, one or the other will be sacrificed, and in FC most pugs will go to EB most of the time.

You don’t need much planning to take our borderland because even if its guilds doing this, FC has to pull numbers from either its borderland or EB. Since the other pugs from HoD are still in EB either atking our keep or ogres or etc, this will make things kitten whoever is commanding, if word gets out that our keep is being hit hard or veloka.

You must realize that unlike HoD we can’t send a guild or 2 whenever to do anything unless they runnign with 20 members or so and even that is rare.

On top of that Zerguson’s Crossing was dubbed to us by your server. If I remember correctly FC has been in tier 8 in last place right next to ET. Now ET and FC are the or were the main contenders for Bronze league until HoD bailed on the silver leagues, Kain is understandable.

Call us Zerguson’s Crossing, but fact still stands, Your VLK guild or PHZE isn’t the one to glorify about HoD’s success, you owe it all to those extra pugs, from KATZ, to HE, to etc, and every print screen I can show you will prove that your guild isn’t the one doing amazing feats by itself, you have to thank those fairweathers and pugs for doing stuff allowing you to go over to other places and do damage, a luxury here in FC we rarely have.

P.S. Yeah i take the time to rage and you take the time to be defensive and so is your guildmate over there, I think there is a double standard here m8. But whatevers I payed for this game and I enjoy it, simple as that, now if they allowed 1v1 in wvw, and instead of AoE zerg fights, we have single way combat in openfield, that be awesome, also would mean endless fighting lol.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dermal.8647

Dermal.8647

i saw me in the screen pic! IM FAMOUS! good fights so far

Jade Quarry – [IG] Instagram United – Officer

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

So, I think this group was just trolling us ‘cause they weren’t hitting anything with those catapults….at all…

This siege was simply dumbfounding. I think those 20 KN fired those catapults for another 15 minutes hitting nothing but the vet scout at the gate (actually built one more than pictured along the way too) and started building a ram at northeast outer on the inside to try and break it down to get more supply in.

I’m not going to deny that HoD outnumbers Kaineng in general, but see the outnumbered on us there and the large number of people literally doing absolutely nothing is an example of numbers not being the problem.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

It is a well known fact in GW2, a guild group will wipe a pug group. You named two or three WvW guild on FC. If I may ask how many members do these guilds have? You seem to be incredibly bitter on the fact that FC chances on winning bronze have dwindled.

You mentioned ET as a possible contender but they are currently losing their matchup to SF and DH currently (ET and DH are very close though). You seem to think you would of had a better chance against NSP than HoD. If you remember HoD has failed to beat NSP in our last 5-6 matchups. Since then we have had two WvW guilds transfer out with no guilds transferring in. Your last matchup was closer to NSP because you also had DH buffering you guys, while KN (no offense to you guys, since their exodus are not a huge threat).

I personally think prime time ends around 11pm eastern. At 10pm the night is still young. This leads me to believe FC consists of mainly adults with early morning jobs or young kids with school in the morning. (Yes, I am taking a wild guess at this and am probably nowhere near correct)

Our EB team consists of PvErs that probably do not even know there is a matchup thread. For example VLK lead a huge pug zerg off a cliff last night (Video will be posted since it was the funniest thing ever). Any normal WvWer would have known jumping off that cliff would kill you without a fall trait. This shows the amount of AP hunters we have atm. Until then I suggest we both go our separate ways and see how our next match together fairs.

And its CATZ not KATZ, get it right! Nub sauce mcmuffins.

EDIT: I just noticed your edit, so I shall do the same. Please note I am on a 7 hour bus ride back from my game so I have a bit of time to spare you could say. You should be defending Mr. Also, I would personally love the move from a blob to smaller groups. VLK had to increase our numbers due to the blob mentality to be more than a camp and occasional tower capper. There was a big debate in VLK when we did this.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

(edited by Devon.9061)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

Commenting on something you are unaware of is like writing a review about a movie you haven’t seen. You’re on Kain and you’re talking about fights that have been had between FC and Hod. Ridiculous.

Umm, last time I checked there were three servers in this match and every server can travel to any of the 4 maps? In case you didn’t notice (not that you would since Kaineng is not a factor in this match-up) but your analogy makes no sense considering Kaineng is a part of this “movie” so my review is very relevant. Who care’s if I’m not in your citadel or LA, I am in WvW where all the action happens and I see what I see.

I’m not sure what game you’re playing on but I’m sure GW2 is also a spectator sport, but I guess with HoD’s advanced superior “tactics” and “Training” you must have missed the session in scouting

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

(edited by Noobie.1073)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

One thing you must realize FC is full of casuals, by some point we lose most of our numbers because everyone logs, by that point or BL and Eb are at the mercy of whoever decides to night crew. By 10pm or so things die down, and you must keep in mind if we are pulling from EB or FC, one or the other will be sacrificed, and in FC most pugs will go to EB most of the time.

You don’t need much planning to take our borderland because even if its guilds doing this, FC has to pull numbers from either its borderland or EB. Since the other pugs from HoD are still in EB either atking our keep or ogres or etc, this will make things kitten whoever is commanding, if word gets out that our keep is being hit hard or veloka.

You must realize that unlike HoD we can’t send a guild or 2 whenever to do anything unless they runnign with 20 members or so and even that is rare.

On top of that Zerguson’s Crossing was dubbed to us by your server. If I remember correctly FC has been in tier 8 in last place right next to ET. Now ET and FC are the or were the main contenders for Bronze league until HoD bailed on the silver leagues, Kain is understandable.

Call us Zerguson’s Crossing, but fact still stands, Your VLK guild or PHZE isn’t the one to glorify about HoD’s success, you owe it all to those extra pugs, from KATZ, to HE, to etc, and every print screen I can show you will prove that your guild isn’t the one doing amazing feats by itself, you have to thank those fairweathers and pugs for doing stuff allowing you to go over to other places and do damage, a luxury here in FC we rarely have.

P.S. Yeah i take the time to rage and you take the time to be defensive and so is your guildmate over there, I think there is a double standard here m8. But whatevers I payed for this game and I enjoy it, simple as that, now if they allowed 1v1 in wvw, and instead of AoE zerg fights, we have single way combat in openfield, that be awesome, also would mean endless fighting lol.

We don’t claim the glory. The majority of HoD core wvw players know each other and we mostly all get along great, aside from a few bad apples. No one chest thumps or brags about anything, we all have one goal — have fun and win. If a few pugs ruin your fun, either stop trying for ppt or find somewhere that won’t get you zerged down, cause nothing will change what happens unfortunately.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

(edited by JahRo.6432)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

i saw me in the screen pic! IM FAMOUS! good fights so far

Were you the one throwing siege at us?! Someone threw rams at us and I counterseiged you with trebs!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

Umm, last time I checked there were three servers in this match and every server can travel to any of the 4 maps?

i dont think most of KN realizes they are allowed to go to HoD BL.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

I had a lot of respect for VLK before this match up. When I thought of VLK I thought of some of the best group fighters and solo roamers I had ever seen. Now I just think of zerglings who cant win a 1 v 1 even vs an EXTREMELY zerg/large group combat oriented build. I even made a mockery of some in a 2 v 1 using the same build that before was pretty much defenseless in 1 v 1’s, let alone 1 v x. I’m sure that some of the old VLK members from FC’s previous match up with HoD are still left. But the people I’m running into now extremely disappoint me.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Mercabre.7123

Umm, last time I checked there were three servers in this match and every server can travel to any of the 4 maps? In case you didn’t notice (not that you would since Kaineng is not a factor in this match-up) but your analogy makes no sense considering Kaineng is a part of this “movie” so my review is very relevant. Who care’s if I’m not in your citadel or LA, I am in WvW where all the action happens and I see what I see.

I’m not sure what game you’re playing on but I’m sure GW2 is also a spectator sport, but I guess with HoD’s advanced superior “tactics” and “Training” you must have missed the session in scouting

I guess I missed that update where players can run with enemy groups. Good try though. We’ve posted screens in this thread and have videos on our YouTube channel of every real fight we’ve had this match-up if you’d like to see them (we’re not a bunch of narcissists who post those in a match-up thread, just for us to watch later and improve) but I’d be happy to send them to you.

Again, GvG or Fightclub us, until then kitten to all you say. You’re just a whiner who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

(edited by Mercabre.7123)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vivcent.9107

Vivcent.9107

I had a lot of respect for VLK before this match up. When I thought of VLK I thought of some of the best group fighters and solo roamers I had ever seen. Now I just think of zerglings who cant win a 1 v 1 even vs an EXTREMELY zerg/large group combat oriented build. I even made a mockery of some in a 2 v 1 using the same build that before was pretty much defenseless in 1 v 1’s, let alone 1 v x. I’m sure that some of the old VLK members from FC’s previous match up with HoD are still left. But the people I’m running into now extremely disappoint me.

It really depends what time you catch us. If we’re actually working as a group we tend to run group builds which makes us pretty kittenty for 1v1s. Catch us on our off hours and you will find our roamers and more 1v1/small group oriented.

Valkyria Immortalis[VLK] – HoD
Mergh/Warrior

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

It really depends what time you catch us. If we’re actually working as a group we tend to run group builds which makes us pretty kittenty for 1v1s. Catch us on our off hours and you will find our roamers and more 1v1/small group oriented.

But keep in mind, I am beyond useless 1 v 1 with this build. Normally I just lay down and die because it has terrible damage out put. It is strictly built supporting the group and re-positioning NOT harming the enemies back line. And what damage it does do to the back line is hardly noted by any thing besides a full zerker.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

nah that’s just 15 mesmers.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Mercabre.7123

Fightclub Thursday 9pm.

I’m guessing that none of you that are complaining are actually WvWers. Just the pugs who think they know what they’re talking about, complaining because their pugs commanders can’t beat our pug commanders with the fair weather groups in EB.

“I bought a commander tag, I must be awesome” – whoever posted about them leading groups in EB, talking kitten. I’m not going to bother figuring out who that was, too pathetic.

I don’t see any of the WvW guilds that you all pointed out complaining about us. Too busy actually playing the game and knowing what they’re doing.

Great fights tonight WZ! Lots of fun!

(edited by Mercabre.7123)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Can’t even do the jumping puzzle lol, but it doesn’t surprise me. It’s the same guild that tried to gank me after the duel the other day.

GG Phze you the best.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

(edited by Harbinger.8637)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scott.5712

Scott.5712

lol FC so sad, keep ddos’ing

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

there is so much text in this thread oh my god

fightin that good fight in hodbl tonight.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

wow you guys found it congrats!

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

ive only been in hod since reset what u talkin bout

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

ive only been in hod since reset what u talkin bout

leave cookie crumbs on your way so the rest of your server can find it too >.<

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Look idk what you guys are all angry about, we just wanted to use your merchant.

Also, we thought we saw Vitamin in your Bay, had to take it. I’m sure you guys understand.

Attachments:

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

(edited by Bllade.1029)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

FINALLY! A matchup thread longer than 3 pages. I just realized. Let the gifs commence!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

I would personally love the move from a blob to smaller groups. VLK had to increase our numbers due to the blob mentality to be more than a camp and occasional tower capper. There was a big debate in VLK when we did this.

I see small guilds take more than the occasional tower very often. Maybe y’all are just bad?

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

I guess I missed that update where players can run with enemy groups. Good try though. We’ve posted screens in this thread and have videos on our YouTube channel of every real fight we’ve had this match-up if you’d like to see them (we’re not a bunch of narcissists who post those in a match-up thread, just for us to watch later and improve) but I’d be happy to send them to you.

Again, GvG or Fightclub us, until then kitten to all you say. You’re just a whiner who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

Since when did someone have to run with a zerg to watch a zerg battle? If you want me to post up screenshots of me “watching” i’m sure i won’t get reported for it

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

Lots of blah-blah-we-so-skilled-blah-blah-core-group from HoD’s side.
You’re basically telling us that due to your skill, knowledge, experience and co-ordination you are winning this matchup, but do admit that your larger numbers contribute to that. Fact: Larger numbers wins 90% of the time when PvD-ing.
I hoped that after the weekend madness the HoD numbers would subside, but your Oceanic presence is huge too.

I don’t take anything away from your lead, but please don’t try and flatter yourself by stating that FC has the same numbers as you do and that you only manage your player spread better. That’s BS. HoD has skilled players, true, but so does FC and Kaineng. HoD is not wonderful by any means. You have the numbers, you apply it, you win. End of the discussion.

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Lots of blah-blah-we-so-skilled-blah-blah-core-group from HoD’s side.
You’re basically telling us that due to your skill, knowledge, experience and co-ordination you are winning this matchup, but do admit that your larger numbers contribute to that. Fact: Larger numbers wins 90% of the time when PvD-ing.
I hoped that after the weekend madness the HoD numbers would subside, but your Oceanic presence is huge too.

I don’t take anything away from your lead, but please don’t try and flatter yourself by stating that FC has the same numbers as you do and that you only manage your player spread better. That’s BS. HoD has skilled players, true, but so does FC and Kaineng. HoD is not wonderful by any means. You have the numbers, you apply it, you win. End of the discussion.

Not necessarily. Some, like myself just put in a 14 hour stretch….but you are safe now…I need some sleep! I will be back tomorrow er today er later today for some more loot! Besides FC currently has our BL filled so you must have some night shift!

Theftwind (HoD)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Fightclub Thursday 9pm.

I’m guessing that none of you that are complaining are actually WvWers. Just the pugs who think they know what they’re talking about, complaining because their pugs commanders can’t beat our pug commanders with the fair weather groups in EB.

“I bought a commander tag, I must be awesome” – whoever posted about them leading groups in EB, talking kitten. I’m not going to bother figuring out who that was, too pathetic.

I don’t see any of the WvW guilds that you all pointed out complaining about us. Too busy actually playing the game and knowing what they’re doing.

Great fights tonight WZ! Lots of fun!

Lol this guy, of course I WvW, I even roamed before your lot showed up. In fact roaming has been out of the question for most of us this week, because anywhere we go 15+ HoD storm us.

As for 1v1 , I used to do heavy dueling, back in the day I’ve dueled Bllades and Winters, and several others from HoD. So far I remember Bllades and Winters the most because they were the funnest duels I ever hard, very intense.

As for anything else, I only come to complain on forums once I’m done with my shift or I am taking a break. Unlike your guys putting 14 hours , I don’t have that luxury. In fact I have midterms atm.

The whole reason this thread argument ever started was due to someone from HoD claiming that FC needed to split its blob up and go take other stuff, because thats what HoD does and HoD has better organization and blah blah. The truth is FC can only pull together a blob enough to qeue one map and no more. Once we pull all our numbers together another map will be almost empty. Don’t flatter your self with organization and skill and etc. If you say that the pug commanders in EB from your side are pugs, that is a 60+ pug zerg I run up to daily, plus the 20-30 you guys field in any other server. Really your server is just numbers, even siege won’t stop the lot of you when you blob up and rush through something.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

So because hod is winning the fairweathers stayed around and we have had large numbers at all times. You are losing because you don’t have any Fairweather’s because you are losing.

This sums it all up right?

Someone has to come in first each week. I’m sorry it doesn’t look like it will be fc or kaineng. Actually no I’m not sorry. Better luck to you next matchup. We shall see how you fair against the other servers in league, as well as how we do.

Oh and yes we have a few commanders from higher tiers training our guilds how to not get rolled. [Dx] is one and they are freaking insane. Pro tip, in zerg vs zerg, rule number 1 is don’t die, aka rallying enemy.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

So because hod is winning the fairweathers stayed around and we have had large numbers at all times. You are losing because you don’t have any Fairweather’s because you are losing.

This sums it all up right?

Someone has to come in first each week. I’m sorry it doesn’t look like it will be fc or kaineng. Actually no I’m not sorry. Better luck to you next matchup. We shall see how you fair against the other servers in league, as well as how we do.

Oh and yes we have a few commanders from higher tiers training our guilds how to not get rolled. [Dx] is one and they are freaking insane. Pro tip, in zerg vs zerg, rule number 1 is don’t die, aka rallying enemy.

Finally lol yeah thats the part we understand, it’s alright we once had some tier guild come to our server to train us. One thing is we need to go back as a server to the old bunker faceroll tactics. Problem with that is we have lost a lot of core players and commanders. What you see now is those of us who stuck around. I used to refuse to zerg and even to command, but sometimes my borderland or EB is empty and I have to pop my tag to take or defend stuff. I’m not the best commander and probably kitten , but I try to help my server when I can. I used to roam alot either solo or duo or 4 man, but atm none of those work. Either way a group of 15+ come my way and so far I’ve seen mainly warrior+guardian+ele+necro groups, as a mesmer who can barely handle conditions that means bunkerng down, or going stealth, I don’t want to keep running from those numbers, so I will zerg for the time being since i have no choice.

Specially when you outrun a 15+ man zerg and some pugs start emoting you because you ran from a gank group, that isn’t classy my friend. It is the reason many from FC emote HoD, because your random pugs will emote us and that isn’t classy at all.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Justine.6351

I’m not sure all the fuss about emotes and ganking. This is all out dirty fighting to win. People who haven’t accepted that are getting ganked/emoted. And BTW in hod bl at night the regulars are pretty smart at reading roamers trying to flip and will communicate even just a single roamer. Roamers can do a lot of DMG ;-) A lot of the bl night crew are roamers as well so they know when one item flips where the next target will be. If you don’t wanna be ganked trying to take even sentries don’t cap stuff in a straight line across the south.

Camp—>sentry/dolyaks—>camp—>sentry/dolyaks—>camp
Guaranteed before you even flip first camp someone saw swords and is chatting about it on map and where to meet up to wipe.

Edited for, our bl night crew is ~5-10 people, and you can bet 2 have most of the commanders f-listed to come charging when so&so server (cough, fc) does a golem rush late night every night.

(edited by Justine.6351)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: KOK.2650

KOK.2650

I hereby standing in EB under outnumbered buff with FC having 350 ppt while HOD and Kain has 100++.
Number win, everyone know that., so what are you going to do about it?
Too bad, you are outnumbered when you are online, so? Don’t tell me you can’t get any objective.
FC seem to be able to take down tower within 3min(before HOD can react with enough number) at prime time.

Kok -lvl 80 warrior Tsukoyu-lvl 80 elementalist
Ayumu-lvl 80 Necromancer
Tsu-lvl 80 thief

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuttcase.2738

Nuttcase.2738

@Theftwind

Not necessarily. Some, like myself just put in a 14 hour stretch….but you are safe now…I need some sleep! I will be back tomorrow er today er later today for some more loot! Besides FC currently has our BL filled so you must have some night shift! [/quote]

By filled you must mean our 4 man group that has been here for 3 hours right?

Human Guard-Human Mesmer-Asuran Necro
[BS]-[LION]-[Main]
Zerguson’s Crossing. 11111 all day, er day.

(edited by Nuttcase.2738)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I’m not sure all the fuss about emotes and ganking. This is all out dirty fighting to win. People who haven’t accepted that are getting ganked/emoted. And BTW in hod bl at night the regulars are pretty smart at reading roamers trying to flip and will communicate even just a single roamer. Roamers can do a lot of DMG ;-) A lot of the bl night crew are roamers as well so they know when one item flips where the next target will be. If you don’t wanna be ganked trying to take even sentries don’t cap stuff in a straight line across the south.

Camp—>sentry/dolyaks—>camp—>sentry/dolyaks—>camp
Guaranteed before you even flip first camp someone saw swords and is chatting about it on map and where to meet up to wipe.

roamers? I haven’t once seen roamers, unless you mean the 15+ gank squad that goes around stalking any movement from an enemy group. Also I knew about your squad set out to take us, everywhere we went if an enemy spotted us , we knew that they knew and would soon send a gank squad since it happened in Kain and they followed us to HoD, then back to kain. So in those situations my group probably though I was drunk, but I kept taking stuff and changing tactics along the way whenever we were spotted even if by 1 HoD scout. As for roamers I haven’t seen any, because roaming is dangerous for other servers, for HoD its easy, since you have your main squads going for the bigger groups.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Justine.6351

Paranoid if you think we send 15 man squads hunting for roamers. At night we got maybe 10 people total (regulars & randoms) on our bl. Maybe 3 will go and defend a camp when the call goes out. If you really are being hunted by 15man groups that hop maps chasing you, well that’s just awesome of us and hilarious at same time.

Normally I don’t spike green arrows but this week I’ve been gunning hard for them. Its not safe out there and I’m going to teach them real good. JP still safe from me though ;-)