HoD/FC/Kain

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Don’t try to reason with them, those extra 60 pugs are meaningless, of course 60 pugs in EB don’t do anything by VLK’s standard, VLK is the force driving this whole HoD win forward, because you know VLK is doing all the coordinating, those 60 man zerg pugs in EB are uncoordinated and don’t do anything else. On top of that those Rawr and etc pugs in our borderland and extra numbers are just uncoordinated pugs as well, VLK is doing all the work for their server and thus they have a right to feel that the other server is so bad and uncoordinated.

lol, this guy has a serious kitten for VLK

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

yea HoD numbers dont belong in bronze and their skill doesn’t belong in silver.

enjoy your bronze dolyaks hope it makes up for the next 7 weeks of boring fights you have.

this is sincere and does not mean offense don’t get me wrong. you have plenty of skilled players but your population doesn’t belong in any league. maybe season 2 will even things out.

Something tells me that Solstice was in one of them leet omega golems they had in their hills or bay… and they say Kain’s tactics suck

except i was in EB against your 60 man zerg with another 10-20 group running around.

wiping them like its nothing but the #s NEVER END.

VLK seems good but its pretty kittenin easy to push when you have a queued EB keeping most people from defending against your group.

Don’t try to reason with them, those extra 60 pugs are meaningless, of course 60 pugs in EB don’t do anything by VLK’s standard, VLK is the force driving this whole HoD win forward, because you know VLK is doing all the coordinating, those 60 man zerg pugs in EB are uncoordinated and don’t do anything else. On top of that those Rawr and etc pugs in our borderland and extra numbers are just uncoordinated pugs as well, VLK is doing all the work for their server and thus they have a right to feel that the other server is so bad and uncoordinated.

Funniest post in the thread thus far.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Hi wvw ppls. We’ve had lots of fun on HoD BL converting catapult baits into kills. We didn’t really expect to take down an HoD tower, just to get them out of their little forts and handover their loot bags We gathered lots of data from our little venture and apparently the conversion rate of catapults to HoD bag is about 1 cata for 30 HoD lootbags, although most of the lootbags had nasty spikes and other useless junk in them

buncha cheapskates…

Silly, silly Kain. We are not cheap. We just do not have the time to sort through all the junk you guys drop so we drop a few bags, let you weed out the good stuff from the bad, then take them back again with all the junk gone! Oh I am truly sorry for launching a couple of you off your cata and off the cliff behind Woodhaven. Did the ground hurt much? You should not let children play in such dangerous places!

Theftwind (HoD)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

lol, this guy has a serious kitten for VLK

Nah its just boredom mixed with free time, it can make for some awesome drama fuel

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Fergie, why you no be on HoD BL?

I haven’t seen you guys try to hit a keep there in NA prime at all for the last two days.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

Apparently, that wouldn’t be a “winning tactic”

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Um Narsil…er can I call you Narsil? I just want to point out a serious flaw in your argument above.

You state HoD has 60 pugs running around EB and those pugs each have 60 men. So if your statements are true and you are not just seeing all those people out of fear then that means HoD has 60×60 or 3,600 people in EB alone. I know that fear makes people’s imaginations run amok and I truly feel for you. However be brave and repeat the following line and it should help “THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE”. I truly do hope you get better soon.

PS: Don’t lose your head over it!

Theftwind (HoD)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

This thread is blossoming into something beautiful! I don’t think there’s much I can add except to say our FC forum warriors need to step their game up. I’ll start …. I fought 1 bad player on both ur servers so the rest of you must suck and I’m like always outnumbered but it doesn’t matter because I’m so good except hammer warrior to strong….. also outnumbered, kittens, siege, and loot bags.

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

I can yolo against an entire HoD zerg and survive 2x longer than I can against 10 NSP

and i can yolo twice as long against KN as HoD.

This i would really like to see. I would even pay gold to see it

Please do due diligence and live up to your hype almighty legend!

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

I haven’t seen you guys try to hit a keep there in NA prime at all for the last two days.

They were busy “trying” to take our towers while our mediocre numbers were busy trying to fend off HoD form taking our Garrison.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

This thread is blossoming into something beautiful! I don’t think there’s much I can add except to say our FC forum warriors need to step their game up. I’ll start …. I fought 1 bad player on both ur servers so the rest of you must suck and I’m like always outnumbered but it doesn’t matter because I’m so good except hammer warrior to strong….. also outnumbered, kittens, siege, and loot bags.

Shut up fatty i kill you so bad you wish I aint kill u so bad

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

2 groups that stood out to me tonight. [PAXA] from FC, your guardian is good and you guys like to roam. Have not seen very many groups under 5 people running around on any map, but you guys brought it every time I saw you. Good stuff guys!

[BRO] from HoD, you guys are like ninja’s! seriously come out of nowhere all the time. I’m not even sure how many times I got jumped by you two, (ranger, engi) but you guys work very well together. Keep up the good fights!

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

Really? We’ve been fending off lots of FC attacks in our BL the past few days. Oft 20 or more at a time with omegas.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: KOK.2650

KOK.2650

I’m slightly ashamed to admit this but I will be honest and admit that I recently transferred from NSP to HoD. I will be the first to also admit that this was a mistake and plan on going back to NSP at this end of this first week. However, I do have, in my opinion, some unbiased observations about HoD and for that matter FC after facing them on NSP and now on HoD.

First I will say that HoD has a lot of people. Way better numbers than what I ever saw on NSP and could rival most Silver League servers, at least in NA primetime. However, what they do with those numbers and how they utilize them is not that impressive. In EB it essentially equates to one massive zerg that runs around from one tower to the next. They don’t really upgrade towers, remotely even come close to laying siege effectively, slow response times, and a real lack of reacting to threats at two locations at once….even when they have the numbers to do so. They are currently relying on a massive numerical advantage but against any server in Silver League they would get destroyed.

I’m sure they won’t want to hear that but it’s the truth. They do have the potential to move up but they need to improve in those other areas in order to succeed. Even if they don’t need to do those things right now to win it would, at the very least, be good practice. The community seems good, people are nice enough, they have great numbers….but that stuff won’t be enough against Silver ranked servers. You have a much larger population than NSP and probably IoJ but I’d put money on either one of those servers beating you….and anyone above that wouldn’t even be close.

Go back to NSP and see their number before comparing. My friends has a account there. All I can say is number wise NSP > HOD .

Do you know that NSP has received a lot of transfers from T1, top T2 server AFTER the ledge started?

Kok -lvl 80 warrior Tsukoyu-lvl 80 elementalist
Ayumu-lvl 80 Necromancer
Tsu-lvl 80 thief

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

did i make the late night [ASTC] guardian commander ragequit?

im the marathon runner engi who killed your yaks, camps, and eventual mesmer groupie guildy

i cant figure out if you wp’d or alt f4’d

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

you seem to think splitting your zergs is “tactics”

vlk is good but not any better than our coordinated guilds

the score is purely based on numbers plus a bit of kaineng being a total kitten. i dont blame those left on kaineng though i blame those who LEFT it.

I can yolo against an entire HoD zerg and survive 2x longer than I can against 10 NSP

and i can yolo twice as long against KN as HoD.

Are you still on about this and double posting?

I already told you, GvG us or fightclub. We’re not talking about points, we’re talking about open fighting. Until you actually grow some kitten and actually face us instead of hiding behind a keyboard and blabbing about your EB pug fights all I’ll see written whenever you or anyone else is complaining will be “blah blah blah, my server’s not in first, blah blah blah blah, this is why everyone sucks but me, blah blah blah”

Go back to EB pug.

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

(edited by Mercabre.7123)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

I would personally love the move from a blob to smaller groups. VLK had to increase our numbers due to the blob mentality to be more than a camp and occasional tower capper. There was a big debate in VLK when we did this.

I see small guilds take more than the occasional tower very often. Maybe y’all are just bad?

Please fight CD / YB / IoJ (before the xfer outs) and take one of their keeps with a small group. Than we will talk. Unless you are from kain I doubt many old WvWs from FC would be calling VLK bad.

Edit:
@Kaamu (hope i spelt you name right) We do have that base still, I will personally speak of getting stuck in my support build and not roaming one it completely kitten. Have you ever tried to fight someone using Staff / Mace n Sheild? I think I almost cried. Depending on who you caught and when, it could have been a new member who we were testing out or just come guys who really didnt care. I personally have died multiple times to Ferg because I got bored and transform into a rabbit / tree or the fight itself is boring to me and I have better things to do.

Well Mr Devin I decided to one up your plea and instead of take a keep from CD or YB, I took it from the mighty HoD! The server full of amazing tactics and night crew members that love to roam and “are really good at reading the map and will even group up to stop a roamer from taking a single camp!!!!!!” As amazing as your server is I was absolutely shocked that I was able to take it, I thought for sure your zerg splitting strategies would stop me! I guess I underestimated myself, classic Mooncow.

Don’t know how to put text on pictures so first picture: Me having a lovely chat with a dirty HoD member about why he should consider transferring.

Attachments:

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Mooncow.6847

Don’t know how to attach multiple pictures. Me soloing a T3 keep, notice how I didn’t have to turn my guild into a blob to do so. Also take a look at the south east tower which I have already finished soloing.

Attachments:

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Mooncow.6847

Reinforcements have arrived! Notice the massive amount of supply in keep.

Attachments:

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Mooncow.6847

In this picture, not only do you get the luxury of laying eyes upon the best norn NA, you also can see the 325 ppt that HoD is holding clearly demonstrating they have a mass of players online at this momnet

Attachments:

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

So you’re the trolly Ai Warrior. lawl

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewRain.3169

AndrewRain.3169

Hope you guys clearly see that Kain is doing their best to fight, even without Number we are pushing you guys. Even after losing all those Guilds and People we have in our server because of the transfer. We still will stand our ground and fight back. We wont be easy push over, we would fight to give you that Fun factor and wont disappoint server that we fight.

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain
What is Broken Can be Reforged.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

In this picture, not only do you get the luxury of laying eyes upon the best norn NA, you also can see the 325 ppt that HoD is holding clearly demonstrating they have a mass of players online at this momnet

I miss you

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

So.. you took an undefended keep..in an empty BL…. Good job?

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roneth.5728

Roneth.5728

So.. you took an undefended keep..in an empty BL…. Good job?

But, but… HoD has a great spread of players and doesn’t leave their BL undefended… It’s not the numbers, it’s the spread…

At least that’s what you guys stated earlier in the thread as the reason why you guys are winning.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Guis, can I have a break from 100+ VLK zerging? My back is sore from all the bending over and picking up bags. My cankles hurt from running down FC yolo super players. Portals can only move 20 people and even tho I’ve petitioned Anet for a increase because HoD strategies are suffering to our “tactics” exceeding game limits, they no haz Listened.

Papa bear needs a break. We got Yolosen Crossing in a bag anyway.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

They were busy “trying” to take our towers while our mediocre numbers were busy trying to fend off HoD form taking our Garrison.

Speaking of your Garri…I was surprised to see fortified walls but no waypoint last night in your garrison. Personally, I would have gone for the waypoint first.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Bloody hells. I leave this thread for a bit and return to the classic crap. Our guys think Kain’s avoiding HoD to hit us, I’m sure Kain thinks both us and HoD are after them, and I’d daresay venture there’re some in HoD what believe we and Kain are jumping ’em.

Here’s the problem, folks. We’re in a game whose concept of simulated “warfare” involves three sides. Unfortunately, unlike the “real” world, the two smaller sides
don’t necessarily screw with the largest side. That’s all that needs said, really.

And folk wondered why I was a big proponent of 4 leagues of 6 servers apiece.
We’d have a lot less potential differences in population/coverage that way. But what do I know, when I’ve only done the WvW thing since ~last September or early October?

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

AndrewRain.3169

KINGS OF KAINENG IS BACK!

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Keep it coming! Props to [EDGE] [WZ] and [FISH] for the fun fights.

Just one piece of criticism. [WZ] is squuuuuuuishy.

Attachments:

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

AndrewRain.3169

Keep it coming! Props to [EDGE] [WZ] and [FISH] for the fun fights.

Just one piece of criticism. [WZ] is squuuuuuuishy.

Not to mention all those up-levels.

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

GT is the most talentless of PuG groups….

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

of course the one night i can’t play you flip a keep i thought my brain was going to turn into liquid agony and pour out of my ears last night so i couldn’t play.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: orphanMosquito.5837

orphanMosquito.5837

Dear Kaineng,

For the last time, you ARE allowed to attack HoD, and not just if they have SMC. A few of you do fight HoD but you’ve taken about 20x more FC towers than HoD’s. We have a hard enough time pushing HoD’s #s without you as a constant thorn in our side.

Sincerely,

FC

Don’t worry they finally attacked HoD. This is the first time green has been on HoD’s map in about 6 hours.

Attachments:

Commander – Gentle Spider
FC [WZ] – Guardian|Warrior|Mesmer

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

orphanMosquito.5837

Dear Kaineng,

For the last time, you ARE allowed to attack HoD, and not just if they have SMC. A few of you do fight HoD but you’ve taken about 20x more FC towers than HoD’s. We have a hard enough time pushing HoD’s #s without you as a constant thorn in our side.

Sincerely,

FC

Don’t worry they finally attacked HoD. This is the first time green has been on HoD’s map in about 6 hours.

Never-mind its gone. Back to normal.

Attachments:

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Clearly you don’t know how this game works at all, there are no achievements for defending. We get wxp and achievement points from taking them back.

Welcome to wvw 2.0

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Clearly you don’t know how this game works at all, there are no achievements for defending. We get wxp and achievement points from taking them back.

Welcome to wvw 2.0

lolque 100% of my experience on HoDBL is someone scouting your things then calling in FKB or VLK at any sign of a threat. Pretty sure that’s defending. If you changed how you run things let me know so I can get at dat wxp tonight.

love,

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

orphanMosquito.5837

Welcome to wvw 2.0

WvW 2.0 is that a patch?

P.S. – only 5/24 ways of getting world xp involve capturing.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

Welcome to wvw 2.0

lolque 100% of my experience on HoDBL is someone scouting your things then calling in FKB or VLK at any sign of a threat. Pretty sure that’s defending. If you changed how you run things let me know so I can get at dat wxp tonight.

You mean, when you guys aren’t running from a fight? We have been looking for you for days, and every time we see you, even if you outnumber us, you run like school girls from Godzilla.

It’s Hilarious.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

Welcome to wvw 2.0

WvW 2.0 is that a patch?

P.S. – only 5/24 ways of getting world xp involve capturing.

Oh, good. What achievements can I get for merciless farming you guys with arrow carts?

Oh ya. 1/24. GG Logic.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

orphanMosquito.5837

Welcome to wvw 2.0

You mean, when you guys aren’t running from a fight? We have been looking for you for days, and every time we see you, even if you outnumber us, you run like school girls from Godzilla.

It’s Hilarious.

It actually sounds very frustrating to me. (“Hilarious” is probably supposed to make him feel inferior I get it).

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

It’s Hilarious.

Awww you’re trying to goad me into arguing with you! Keep trying!

love,

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

im not fat!!! and VLK is ugly!

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

Welcome to wvw 2.0

It’s Hilarious.

It actually sounds very frustrating to me. (“Hilarious” is probably supposed to make him feel inferior I get it).

No, I assure you, watching a larger force retreat from the field when they could easily engage, is very, very funny. I suppose it isn’t as funny as DYING to the smaller force, but I stand behind it.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

It’s Hilarious.

Awww you’re trying to goad me into arguing with you! Keep trying!

Not at all, I know you have it bad playing your guardian in wvw, and I don’t want to make you feel worse. Guards are so underpowered at the moment, I would probably run away from fights, too.

I heard using those guard leech buffs and stuff helps, though.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Not at all, I know you have it bad playing your guardian in wvw, and I don’t want to make you feel worse. Guards are so underpowered at the moment, I would probably run away from fights, too.

I wish I played my guard enough to be able to get guard leech :*( Alas, I have alts! I’ll keep your sound advice in mind when I can finally get it in 4 months or so!

love,

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

These arguments are just too funny. I would like to present to the masses what I call “Early Fight Club!” Now this amazingly titled event will happen one time only, so read carefully. On the night if Wednesday the 23rd at approximately 9 o’clock eastern standard time, 6 server time, we shall have a fight club! This club of fighters shall meet at the windmill just south of Hero’s Lodge in the HoD borderland. Be there for a frightening display of kittenery and fireworks!

Or you guys can kitten out like the previous 4 servers FC has fought. That is also an option. This matchup is about as boring as they get, so lets have some fun.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

I wish I played my guard enough to be able to get guard leech :*( Alas, I have alts! I’ll keep your sound advice in mind when I can finally get it in 4 months or so!

Now’s the time, there are SO MANY under-levels everywhere, I started bringing out my level 7 warrior for fights.

Soon I’ll have enough skill points to unlock healing signet.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Now’s the time, there are SO MANY under-levels everywhere, I started bringing out my level 7 warrior for fights.

I should, but uplevels are more fun to pick off with DPS alts. Can’t resist. I also gave into the meta and rolled a warrior and the healing signet ticks for 460 at level 27 while critting for 3k+ without putting any effort into properly gearing for it at all. It’s gr8, I understand the hype.

love,

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

I should, but uplevels are more fun to pick off with DPS alts. Can’t resist. I also gave into the meta and rolled a warrior and the healing signet ticks for 460 at level 27 while critting for 3k+ without putting any effort into properly gearing for it at all. It’s gr8, I understand the hype.

have you tried soloing camps yet? just curious

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions