IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

I’m an aussie in OCE primetime, guess I’m a troll then

Aww, it’s okay Sin, you ridiculous Aussie troll.

Oh Cricket,

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Oh Cricket,

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

Oh Cricket,

I guess

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Oh Cricket,

I guess

Lets just make this matchup thread ridiculous eh? Everything thats going to be said was said last week anyways.

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

Oh Cricket,

I guess

Lets just make this matchup thread ridiculous eh? Everything thats going to be said was said last week anyways.

Very well, you win this time.

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Very well, you win this time.

Im sorry can you speak louder? i cant quite hear you.

Attachments:

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

GET BACK TO WORK kitten IT

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

sometimes you need a break from fixing the heating -.-
but fine. guh.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

sometimes you need a break from fixing the heating -.-
but fine. guh.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

Best go make some food, AWAAAAAAAAAAAY

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

Best go make some food, AWAAAAAAAAAAAY

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Sarlina here, who apparently still has a bone to pick with CD, can attest to the fact that we have little respect for spies ourselves. Caught her repping [Lost] and roaming around our BL “doing her dailies” when we were matched up against them in a previous matchup. I think I made it clear to you then, Sarlina, how we feel about spying, and that goes for or against us.

-Your little necro buddy, Bogey

o man the lols just keep coming… I didn’t tell ’em anything. Infact I let ’em walk right into a big trap and got 10 bags off them (one had a powerful blood in it… CHA CHING)

Good matchup, good matchup. If I was ever going to be trapped in a Groundhogs Day, this is the people I’d wanna be stuck with.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

looking how CD has a thief last week tapping our keep for 2 hours straight i am guessing that troll is from CD as well

What’s next? Are you gonna call anyone from CD who plays during Oceanic primetime a troll too? What a joke you are.

idk what oceanic has to do anything with it but considering that that thief, accodring to her words, was asked to troll our keep for few hours and glitched in our keep as well (i can provide screens) and now this treb troll, makes me think you guys got some fishy stuff going on over there

if you wanna pretend that you are such a legit server, then at least help us to report those ppl instead of asking them to troll us

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

There’s nothing wrong with what the CD thief did to our keep. It was a legitimate strategy and they were an extremely skilled player to pull that off for so long.

IOJ has no reason to have any grudge against CD, we’ve played them for one week in the last few months. Every server has trolls (we definitely do on IOJ). It’s free trial weekend so this is bound to happen. Chillax with the accusations EVERYONE and go out and fight and enjoy wvw.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

Um, that thief did glitch inside our keep and she also said she did it.

I don’t have grudges against CD, in fact i never fought them before this 2 weeks, so i honestly don’t understand why they have to abuse such kind of crap.

All is Vain~

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Well, if you’re going to vilify our whole server…
I was thinking about running CM this week for a new rune set… but now I kind feel like farming Tears of IoJ by tapping dat all week. I can’t recall at the moment, but you guys are blue right? God I love blue keep.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I was thinking about running CM this week for a new rune set… but now I kind feel like farming Tears of IoJ by tapping dat all week. I can’t recall at the moment, but you guys are blue right? God I love blue keep.

Lol. Farming Tears of IoJ. I may be getting my dungeons mixed up but isn’t CM token reward tears?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

The tears are from AC.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

go for it, as long as you don’t abuse glitches heh

as stated before, tears are from ac btw..<_<

All is Vain~

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Cd, Did you really need this much for our 5 man group? :c
Its okay though, I forgive you guys, We farmed you all for a good 5 minutes, 15ish kills if not more
Note: That camp isnt ours either, So guards+all of you on us.

Attachments:

Isle Of Janthir

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARTHUSIMON.7481

ARTHUSIMON.7481

You are not the only server with pesky thieves that can perma-contest a keep
Bring it on, farm us…….

If you can, that is.

Commander Arthusimon
[CORE]
FA

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

im everywhere

Attachments:

[Wake] main driver/GL

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Its okay though, I forgive you guys, We farmed you all for a good 5 minutes, 15ish kills if not more

camp under attack, a group gets sent to defend it, i don’t see what the issue is here. “oh hey guys there is only five in there lets back off and only send five in”

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

camp under attack, a group gets sent to defend it, i don’t see what the issue is here. “oh hey guys there is only five in there lets back off and only send five in”

Was more a post to say how long it took you guys to kill us and how sad that was, We were melting groups our own size in less the 3 seconds, in pvt gear. pls l2gear your players. No reason a full pvt/support group should be able to do what we did lol

Isle Of Janthir

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

I really fear IoJ’s small man groups, for some reason all of the skill really makes my pc lag. I wonder why that is..

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

The score is so close with all servers! This is awesome.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

Was more a post to say how long it took you guys to kill us and how sad that was, We were melting groups our own size in less the 3 seconds, in pvt gear. pls l2gear your players. No reason a full pvt/support group should be able to do what we did lol

I agree, really poor from CD. Anything more than 10 seconds to wipe this group shows a severe lack of skill.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

[TIME] thief, thank you for respecting our 1st duel where I downed you and left, but getting more thieves from your guild to gank me and jump on me wasn’t needed.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

I really fear IoJ’s small man groups, for some reason all of the skill really makes my pc lag. I wonder why that is..

OUTPLAYED

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

I agree, really poor from CD. Anything more than 10 seconds to wipe this group shows a severe lack of skill.

gah how big is your kitten right now?

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Hey CD, please send more accounts to our server so they can build trebs and drain all the supply in our keeps so your PvD crew can come and take the keeps.

If you can’t beat us, you need to use other methods to. Such a sad and pathetic server, I’m glad all those guilds left it.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Don’t blame a server, blame a group of individuals who deemed it necessary to do so. You can’t very well blame a server that knows nothing about who is doing it. Really sad and pathetic showing when you generalize.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Scores really close to one another.

This is probably the most balanced match up all three of us servers can get.

Commander Nachonix

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Don’t blame a server, blame a group of individuals who deemed it necessary to do so. You can’t very well blame a server that knows nothing about who is doing it. Really sad and pathetic showing when you generalize.

You do realize that saying people who generalize are sad and pathetic is generalizing right?

But yeah, one can’t blame an entire server. However, it was talked about openly in your TS by the guy who was doing it, while he was doing it, so some people in the attacking group probably did actually know what was going on. But, I will admit, some probably means less than you could count on one hand, so it’s not all that likely that CD had a server meeting and decided to do this. We get that.

Just try and understand that this has such a huge affect on both the outcome of the match and the battles in the individual BGs that people are extremely upset by it. Anet needs to immediately do something about it because it could very easily completely kill WvW. Imagine a world where in every match up there are a dozens of trials spread across all sides of all maps racing to eat supply, abusing people in map chat, laying down troll portals in front of gates, calling out false scouting reports, keeping their own team informed of every opponent’s move, etc., all with the people being trolled unable to do anything at all to stop it.

I hope you never quite understand how angry people are, because if you do it will mean it has happened to you.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

I do understand it. I really do. Back when we were on DR there was a month or so that we had a server spy for some apparent reason that would report wherever our commanders were and such. Don’t know if it ever got to the point of massive amounts of treb building, but I can imagine the frustration. I just find it silly to blame an entire server for it. I don’t condone it and know nothing about it, but I do wish the people on our server that are doing it would stop, as it’s giving the rest of us a bad name.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: spalt.6938

spalt.6938

But yeah, one can’t blame an entire server. However, it was talked about openly in your TS by the guy who was doing it, while he was doing it, so some people in the attacking group probably did actually know what was going on.

Nah fellow-IoJs, it was probably a coincidence that SM got zerged just after that CD troll drained its supply completely.

Probably a coincidence too that our keep got zerged after 13 trebs went up draining most of the supply.

Oh, let’s not forget the coincidence happening over at BP’s Borderlands where it seems they are encountering the same problems in their keeps.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

I do understand it. I really do. Back when we were on DR there was a month or so that we had a server spy for some apparent reason that would report wherever our commanders were and such. Don’t know if it ever got to the point of massive amounts of treb building, but I can imagine the frustration. I just find it silly to blame an entire server for it. I don’t condone it and know nothing about it, but I do wish the people on our server that are doing it would stop, as it’s giving the rest of us a bad name.

I know I don’t blame your entire server. I actually feel sorry for you guys. No matter if you pull off the win it be a hollow victory. You guys could play the match of your life and the only thing your opponents will remember is how there was a cheater burning supply, making it almost impossible to defend. It’s really unfair to all three servers…

~ Cleetus

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

I think this can be settled with insulting Anet. GG Anet for giving trials siege, 10/10 would fix engi’s magnet.

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Keep draining our supply and building trebs in our keep. GG ANET!

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrlis.8072

Tyrlis.8072

I’m one of the community reps for CD and I’ll tell you we would not condone anybody cheating like that.

On a positive note. SoH + Friends are doing their ‘Attack of the Clones’ Theme Zerg right now. We’re listening to Star Wars music, answering Star Wars trivia, and playing alllll of our mesmers on BPBL. And drinking copiously. Come fight us!

Tyrlis – South of Heaven [SoH] WvW Commander – CD
Proud Member of the First Crystalian Council

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

I’m one of the community reps for CD and I’ll tell you we would not condone anybody cheating like that.

On a positive note. SoH + Friends are doing their ‘Attack of the Clones’ Theme Zerg right now. We’re listening to Star Wars music, answering Star Wars trivia, and playing alllll of our mesmers on BPBL. And drinking copiously. Come fight us!

Why is there not more of you.

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

I hope you guys enjoyed the fights like we did in CD BL (VNG – HK -Krew) , sorry i had to leave early

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

If you guys agree that its a problem, just block the dude so he can’t spill the beans to you. Rather simple and elegant solution to the spirit of fair play. To be fair though, these shenanigans were very effective at rallying our server to hit Crystal Desert hard. So it was kind of a double edged thing. On the one hand it sucked, on the other hand it led to a 30 minute long assault of CD’s fully upgraded Bay ending in a Cap, and a 3 hour long siege of hills that delivered incessant and never ending slaughter, ending with a flip of SM out from under Crystal Desert.

As with all things, every action, reaction

[KRTA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

I hope you guys enjoyed the fights like we did in CD BL (VNG – HK -Krew) , sorry i had to leave early NW camp for example lol and alot more that i just can’t remember the spots anymore

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

ioj is blob server omg

it aint easy being cheesy [fotm] is recruiting players who run condi meta builds, enquire within.

Attachments:

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

If you guys agree that its a problem, just block the dude so he can’t spill the beans to you. Rather simple and elegant solution to the spirit of fair play. To be fair though, these shenanigans were very effective at rallying our server to hit Crystal Desert hard. So it was kind of a double edged thing. On the one hand it sucked, on the other hand it led to a 30 minute long assault of CD’s fully upgraded Bay ending in a Cap, and a 3 hour long siege of hills that delivered incessant and never ending slaughter, ending with a flip of SM out from under Crystal Desert.

So what you are saying is you need to put down and demonize a entire server in order to rally up the will to fight? Mmkay whatever you say. Just stop acting like you are on some moral high ground.

It’s Disgusting.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

So what you are saying is you need to put down and demonize a entire server in order to rally up the will to fight? Mmkay whatever you say. Just stop acting like you are on some moral high ground.

It’s Disgusting.

Not at all, but taking advantage of obvious exploits naturally gets peoples dander up and increases the will to compete. We did not need to whip our server up. It was a natural reaction. We are usually quite dead on Saturdays. It’s nice to see us queuing maps and wrecking things.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

You do realize that saying people who generalize are sad and pathetic is generalizing right?

That makes no sense at all. He’s calling the people who are generalizing CD sad and pathetic because that IS sad and pathetic behavior. He’s targeting a select group of people who have made specific comments towards CD. That isn’t generalizing. Generalizing would be calling the whole of IoJ sad and pathetic just like how some of you seem to believe that everyone on CD is a no good cheater.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

to the guy mentioning logic here’s what I have to say for you..

in a 3 way matchup of IoJ/CD/BP IoJ and BP both have a siege griefer who is wasting supply and sabotaging the matchup. Yet somehow CD doesn’t have one. Free trials are going on so I’m pretty sure no one had to spend any money to transfer servers…

basically the most likely server this troll came from is CD and considering how both servers are getting trolled at the same time adds to our suspicion, nobody is calling out the whole server we’re just saying that this troll comes from CD.

Hi