IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

Anyway you look at it, both of your servers are ganging up on us and using the actions of a couple trolls from our server to justify it.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

You do realize that saying people who generalize are sad and pathetic is generalizing right?

That makes no sense at all. He’s calling the people who are generalizing CD sad and pathetic because that IS sad and pathetic behavior. He’s targeting a select group of people who have made specific comments towards CD. That isn’t generalizing. Generalizing would be calling the whole of IoJ sad and pathetic just like how some of you seem to believe that everyone on CD is a no good cheater.

It doesn’t make sense to you because aren’t very bright. I have neither said, nor implied that I thought all, or even most of CD cheats. Rather the opposite.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Anyway you look at it, both of your servers are ganging up on us and using the actions of a couple trolls from our server to justify it.

Finally, someone understand that the victim here is CD!

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Stop going on a witch hunt and throwing a whole server’s reputation around. That’s bullkitten and I don’t want IOJ having a part in that.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

ioj why you love smc so much?

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

its a big castle whats not to love?

No time for big castle now though, big robots! wooo!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Because it is Honeymist, my home! >:(

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

CD right here guys

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

to the guy mentioning logic here’s what I have to say for you..

in a 3 way matchup of IoJ/CD/BP IoJ and BP both have a siege griefer who is wasting supply and sabotaging the matchup. Yet somehow CD doesn’t have one. Free trials are going on so I’m pretty sure no one had to spend any money to transfer servers…

basically the most likely server this troll came from is CD and considering how both servers are getting trolled at the same time adds to our suspicion, nobody is calling out the whole server we’re just saying that this troll comes from CD.

ty

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Great fights in BP bl. Looking forward to the rest of this week in the most even matchup most of us have seen in a while. Enjoying this before we get matched up with #20 or #5 next week.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Awww yeah…made some bank today!

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

inb4 you bought it from that gold spammer in LA.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

haha right? especially through the TP =x

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

MAKING BANK TONIGHT!

Can’t wait to buy my first precursor… to salvage.

#richhoneybuns

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Can’t wait to buy my first precursor… to salvage.

;_; an honored honeybuns tradition, im so proud.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Dear IoJ..
Please come to your north camp.. we need attention and trebbing your citadel isn’t working.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Dear IoJ..
Please come to your north camp.. we need attention and trebbing your citadel isn’t working.

That amount of siege was slightly alarming to stumble across…

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

haha right? especially through the TP =x

Some gold sellers work in weird ways.

Stormbluff Isle

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moobey.6057

Moobey.6057

Challenge to BP and IOJ: We have about 5 guys sitting in Redbriar on IOJBL, and some siege. Come take the tower from us so we can go to bed already <3

Haan The Guardian – [Orb] Captain
Server – Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

hi new opponents and teammates.

i am transfer trash.

first night on BP was tons of fun!

nice to meet you. =^.^=

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

So yeah, SM is stupid/pug zapper/waste of time. I personally hate having the thing as commanders can get SM vision and start making big sacrifices in our corner. It’s nice fortified with a wp to stage attacks from. But usually more pain than it’s worth.

But tonight, for 45 minutes, we had a ridiculous three way, and I enjoyed every second of it. Skill lag and all, it was still a great fight. Shout outs to our ridiculous group of mesmers who kept porting us into the third floor with supplies. We made it worth their time. EB can burn down to the ground now for all I care, we had a great day of raiding. Savor this matchup while we have it, these close contests rarely happen.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: DevilDog.5721

DevilDog.5721

Intense 3-way there in SM a bit ago. Gotta love the 10 second delay for skills in there. All in all was fun fighting BP in Briar/Bay/Hills on your Bl for most of the night. See you in the morning.

Devul Dog
Big Red Horny Norn Warrior
[CORE] Fort Aspenwood

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

le sigh… CD has a member building trebs, BP zergs took a tower with ac’s managing to cover entire tops of tower walls, hit inside lords room and wipe all siege… this game is getting screwed by Anet and the player base is helping.

League of legends has less trolls and a better community which is sad.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

SM gettin more turns than a doorknob. There’s no battlefront… everyone’s just throwing whatever they got at the wall and seeing if it sticks. Finally gave up for the night when it became apparent that no one’s breaking out of this pack by more than 500 points.

Anet should get their kittens on here this week and take notes on what the opposite of a foregone conclusion looks like

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

The SMC 3 way was great core we kind of figured that what you guy’s where doing, but we just couldn’t get to the top since you had both sides choked with cc’s but kitten we did are hardest to keep that thing. BP and you guys just kept diving in. Anyway you guys did us a favor with wiping us in smc at the very end (shocking right). BP got a little kitten that they couldn’t get smc so they sent there zerg with omega to our keep. So if it wasn’t for your final push we would of lost smc and our keep, instead of smc. Anyway it was a fun night kind of surprised that CD held out so long with just a pug group overall since we didn’t have numbers overall I say the numbers where even till your final push because you diffidently came coming down with more people then when you guys went up those ramps xD.

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

This match looks just about as balanced as a WvW match could get. All 3 servers at 46,000. Must be some fun fights in there.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kilo November.4268

Kilo November.4268

Soo many good fights in CD’s and BP’s ruins. Can’t really remember the guild tags of the guys I was fighting, but it was a kitten good time. Some guardian got me good with dat hammer banish off the top of south point in the ruins. The place I landed looked so awkward and painful .. best fall death ever.

I would happily stay in matchups with CD and BP if all of them were this close. WAY better than getting some throwaway with a vastly more populated server.

I like you guys

Brofist Maximus
[RISE]
Gate of Madness

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Had a great fight mesmer vs mesmer out the front of anz, sorry about the zerg coming through and stomping even though we did bow at each other but was a very intense fight ^.^

….. And Elementalist.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

le sigh… CD has a member building trebs, BP zergs took a tower with ac’s managing to cover entire tops of tower walls, hit inside lords room and wipe all siege… this game is getting screwed by Anet and the player base is helping.

Don’t leave out IoJ glitch capping keeps, it’s a set.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Just wait till leagues start, any of the siege/supply griefing is going to get worse.

Sincerly, Me.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Wow, we’ve managed to keep BPBL on lockdown for about 6 hours. Was a ton of fun running around killing all the roamers. Highlight of the day was definitely me and 2 other people killing 20 MEND and SE at Redwater Lowlands.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

Wow, we’ve managed to keep BPBL on lockdown for about 6 hours. Was a ton of fun running around killing all the roamers. Highlight of the day was definitely me and 2 other people killing 20 MEND and SE at Redwater Lowlands.

You guys are crazy!

We took a small group over there at about 2am CST (like 5 people small) and within 30 seconds of being in vale we had a 20 man group on is.

You have awesome coverage.

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

You guys are crazy!

We took a small group over there at about 2am CST (like 5 people small) and within 30 seconds of being in vale we had a 20 man group on is.

You have awesome coverage.

Yeah, I never really appreciated how powerful a fully upgraded camp could be until I saw what happened to a guild group after it gets nailed by a ballista and then mobbed by all those scouts and wizards.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Good ninja on the part of VP of our hills. Caught us napping.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Good ninja on the part of VP of our hills. Caught us napping.

Cheers. We have had our eye on it since it got a waypoint

Thanks to Crixus for leading the assault.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Nice job in Eternal CD – ya’ll have a massive force in there.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

Nice job in Eternal CD – ya’ll have a massive force in there.

I was the commander there and we barely had anyone to be honest. i was there 3 hours today and just got off and the most we had was probably 40 at one time during about 30 minutes, then it went down to 25.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I really hope we aren’t.

….. And Elementalist.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

I really hope we aren’t.

I missed the post that you quoted. I have yet to see or hear on TS about Any IOJ glitch capping keeps.

Pretty sure IOJ would investigate such things. Sounds like someone is kitten to me.

Suicide Necro

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

What is glitch capping?

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I call bull.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

To the vT war i /lol’d when you were down: my bad. I thought you were a warrior from VP that spam laughed at me when he and 6 others outplayed me 7v1. What can i say? Meta wars all look the same amirite? My bad for the /lolz

The Swindler

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

such a cloooooseeee match

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Only way IoJ can take keeps:

80 people + golems while PvDing
Take it after BP downgraded.

SBI 2.0?

Stormbluff Isle

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

To the vT war i /lol’d when you were down: my bad. I thought you were a warrior from VP that spam laughed at me when he and 6 others outplayed me 7v1. What can i say? Meta wars all look the same amirite? My bad for the /lolz

The Swindler

Spam laughing… Not usually our style. If that happened, sorry about that.

Your In NA guild. We know a lot of you guys from DR days. We know you are good. We are not going to pass you by even if it is only 1 of you and you should know this. If you didn’t, you know now.

The same applies whenever any of NA see a single person from VP. I have been chased by 6 of you before so I don’t see your point about outplayed.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

The Swindler

Spam laughing… Not usually our style. If that happened, sorry about that.

Your In NA guild. We know a lot of you guys from DR days. We know you are good. We are not going to pass you by even if it is only 1 of you and you should know this. If you didn’t, you know now.

The same applies whenever any of NA see a single person from VP. I have been chased by 6 of you before so I don’t see your point about outplayed.

/salute

I have totally never done that ever maybe.. ok I may have..

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

C’mon CD, you’re still in this. 1 big zerg might spook some of the pubbers on our servers but ya gotta split up into squads and defend a few things if you wanna keep our Squads distracted long enough for ya to pull ahead. Don’t tell me things still haven’t changed in over a year

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

TBH the fight at hills on IoJ tonight was pretty much similar. That kitten zerg waiting directly under the south cliffs of hills is pretty scary. Lucky for us the people defending were all on teamspeak. Some pretty epic fights for hills, and some pretty epic ninjas of each other’s bay. The standoff/eventual push out of BP’s garrison was a lot of fun.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyskythyn.6471

Kyskythyn.6471

I usually don’t mind a little 3vX action, but this is a bit much…

Attachments:

Miss Kysie – S/F condi bunker ele
River of Tears – S/D glass ele
Solo and small group roamer

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

5 [RUN] vs 6 [CLAV], [RUN] wins 5:1….. That last fight could have been very epic, we both stacked and we pushed into [CLAV], [CLAV] has a friendly zerg flank us…

All in all very fun fights, epic laughs when you dropped ac at camp thought we would drop ballista to counter but sadly DEM kitten LOGS blocked our shot.

Random fights between 2 guilds like this is what makes this game awsome!

….. And Elementalist.