Kodash - Vizunah - Seafarers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Kodash sure are report-happy aren’t they. I got my post which basically was “man I don’t like these posts from this guy. Anyways, GLHF everyone” removed in 1h

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I really need to l2p so i could troll better.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: XRKUN.1782

XRKUN.1782

dont you think you are just a bit too self confident? reported for verbal abuse. good night wanna-be

what is that?
david vs goliath is a story, nothing more so dont you get illusions there.

ill have mercy on you this time and now go…pick a fight with an enemy you have at least the slightest chance against.

verbal abuse…pff…kids these days…its all cause of playing too much fantasy games im sure.

X R K
Ultimate Zerg Legend
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Apfelcreme.5048

Apfelcreme.5048

yeah, you’re right, we don’t stand the slightest chance against you, the all-mighty SFR. Thats why i like playing against vizunah, they don’t have these “iWantToPlayOnTheNumber1Server”-idiots like you guys have. Oh, and i dont want your mercy, come and fight at daytime, when we face at equal numbers. pitiful.

Drapoleith – Guardian – Kodasch

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Thats why i like playing against vizunah, they don’t have these “iWantToPlayOnTheNumber1Server”-idiots like you guys have.

Sorry but countless arborstone deserters prove you wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Apfelcreme.5048

Apfelcreme.5048

Thats why i like playing against vizunah, they don’t have these “iWantToPlayOnTheNumber1Server”-idiots like you guys have.

Sorry but countless arborstone deserters prove you wrong.

havent found those yet

Drapoleith – Guardian – Kodasch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yggdrasil.7940

Yggdrasil.7940

Interesting how SFR stopped whining about the Vizublob recently : I think they got a bigger one for themselves right now, so that’s ok.

BTW, below a screen of the SFR taskforce dispatched to secure hell of a difficult objective : hero’s camp.

As a solo/small group roamer (<5) I find myself really fed up and I have few options left :
- wait for the league and hoping to be against servers that have solo/roaming groups
- transfer to a low-tier server to avoid the “wannabeen°1” blobs
- Or most effective solution : “Start” => “Config Panel” => “Programs” =>"GW Uninstall : YES" and try to find a game that really promotes skill over pure numbers.

Attachments:

Thief/Elementalist – Vizunah Square
What I mean by L2P

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

i guess you didnt see the vs blob in kd bl earlier. its a common sight for vs so i didnt even bother to take a screen shot

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Interesting how SFR stopped whining about the Vizublob recently : I think they got a bigger one for themselves right now, so that’s ok.

BTW, below a screen of the SFR taskforce dispatched to secure hell of a difficult objective : hero’s camp.

As a solo/small group roamer (<5) I find myself really fed up and I have few options left :
- wait for the league and hoping to be against servers that have solo/roaming groups
- transfer to a low-tier server to avoid the “wannabeen°1” blobs
- Or most effective solution : “Start” => “Config Panel” => “Programs” =>“GW Uninstall : YES” and try to find a game that really promotes skill over pure numbers.

How do you propose that people resupply then? I mean, if a big group can’t hit a camp…

Anyways, as a roamer on vizunah you really have nothing to complain. If you were on any other server maybe…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yggdrasil.7940

Yggdrasil.7940

i guess you didnt see the vs blob in kd bl earlier. its a common sight for vs so i didnt even bother to take a screen shot

Don’t get me wrong : I despise all blobs, especially those from my server.

However, be honest here, all servers (at least in kitten tier) have blobs, why saying it’s a “common sight” for VS when ALL servers do the same thing : herding players spamming their auto-shot again & again ?
Or maybe you think that the mighty SFR wins thanks to efficient and organized roamers/small groups scattered around the map …….Sorry to dispel this dream Sir ;-)

I was just expecting the Bloodlust update to alter blob supremacy but in fact, it doesn’t change anything. Still expecting something from A.net, my bad.

How do you propose that people resupply then? I mean, if a big group can’t hit a camp…

Anyways, as a roamer on vizunah you really have nothing to complain. If you were on any other server maybe…

I just find utterly stupid that “objectives” does not scale up in 3W although it is largely used in PVE and the devs mention it as a strength of their game.
A kind of “constant-time” line or something that prevents large groups of people facerolling small objectives, making zergs less efficient.
Imagine that camps scales with people involved : NPC would have more HP, deal more dmg and the time needed for a 40+ group would be almost equal a small group taking the same camp.

And why would I not complain as a roamer on VS ? I don’t care about VS blob, I tend to avoid them as much as enemy ones. SFR used to have roamers but for this 2nd week, I’m seeing more well-stacked zergs than roamers…….
But you want to be n°1 and that’s the only way to go : I hate A.net for this “mechanic”, not players.

Thief/Elementalist – Vizunah Square
What I mean by L2P

(edited by Yggdrasil.7940)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

The scaling idea for camps won’t work if they base it off the time it takes to flip a camp on a Full zerk ranger (you need to pull a bit to ensure they all attack your pet, which is dead about the same time barrage ends). If you get the pull right and time your skills right, it’s all over in 10 -15 seconds then you are just waiting for the bar to fill up.

The downside to running the build is almost every player that is in any way decent will tear you to shreds if they get the jump on you.

Was fun on my necro in Kodash earlier today flipping camps with our small group but not so much fun following the comm that loved suiciding into Viz’s blob in the tower- the tactics were a bit off there:-)

If you’re looking for a better place to roam then t1 isn’kitten transfer to a t4 or 5 server and you can roam to your heart’s content.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

There are roamers on SFR. They just stick together, 10 of them, around the ruins to chase single players. Even in roaming they blob… and they dare to talk about VS.

That’s funny to see 4 guys chasing me and run away when 2 others friends of mine came to me.

VS chicken runners, blobers, huh? You just make me feel pity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

There are roamers on SFR. They just stick together, 10 of them, around the ruins to chase single players….

This weekend I mostly saw kodash roamers behaving that way.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

I dont know why these thread or this forum part exists. It is all about whining booo they blob no you blob, blob is everywhere.

We are the #1 roaming server in EU, no you are not, we are and so on.

Play the game have fun, react on the behavior of your enemy, try to get better, or just do PvE, or leave you Server, you have so much option. But the most people choose the easy way, to blame someone else, if something does not work like it should be.

I for my self I get killed in 4vs1 situation and? i am not kitten ed because this can happen in WvW. So i also killed someone and was one of the 4 it also happend. I have alot of good 1vs1, 3vs3 or 2vs1 which i won but also i died alot in these fights, this is PvP and i like it.

Sometimes i run in blobs sometimes not, as everybody will do if you need to defend or attack something.

And that a blob needs only autoattack for the most classes is not the players fault, it is Anets fault to make it possible.

So have good fights and dont make a thread with 5 pages about blobbing and whining.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

(edited by Haralin.1473)

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

There are roamers on SFR. They just stick together, 10 of them, around the ruins to chase single players….

This weekend I mostly saw kodash roamers behaving that way.

Yes also, unfortunately.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

I dont know why these thread or this forum part exists. It is all about whining booo they blob no you blob, blob is everywhere….

About whining I don’t remember havingseen a single MMO where forums are not
mostly dedicated to that.

WvW is much about numbers of players on each side, yes sometimes skills in structured groups help, a top guild raid is definitively able to wipe bandwagons, but globally you own server rank is mostly due to the time coverage it is able to provide.

SFR now to me looks like VS several months ago : huge zergs against less active servers, I have a bit the feeling atm that SFR now is playing like VS before. VS is less active, because we are bored (very even) of GW2, and since we are a national server we have a smaller playerbase than an international one and so we are more impacted by GW2 progressively going down.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Bored of being chased all over the map by lots of angry enemies? Well I’ll say something I’ve never seen said by any VS other than some nice guys on VSS. Me and some of my guildies accept duels, 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3.

Just don’t come with some imba perplexity mesmer thing, or you will be secretly frowned upon :P

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

I’m looking for doing something useful as an offpeak solo roamer, fighting for supply camps, bloodlust points, dolyak, senty, etc… not duel. I did some time to time but it’s not arranged.

I’m just disappointed to see all these bullkittens on this forum about VS blob, VS runaway, VS kittens and seeing worst ingame from ennemies.

Really, what the point to stick 5-to-10 people to roam and camp into the ruins while there are only single roamers in front of you? You whine about blobs against you but you do nothing to make things change.

It just looks like PvE event, aggroing pack of mobs, running to cross the river and to lose aggro. But no matching in 1v1 or 1v2.

Well, just boring to be a solo roamer against SFR, as much as against Piken and RS tho.

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Oh yes I see your very valid reasons for refusing arranged duels in this very close match /sarcasm off

As a solo roamer, either set up duels if you want fair fights or suck it up and be outnumbered 90% of the time. I should know, I have lost count of the times I have been killed by bigger groups. Do you see me complaining about it? It’s WvW. Should they tell their guildies to log off because I’m alone?

Beside, 5-10 guys a blob does not make.

Enough forum PvP for today.

in Match-ups

Haralin.1473

This!

WvW erverything can happen and this is what it should be. Fair Fights are rare in WvW, but if you lose an unfair fight and can say it was a good fight, then it is fun for me.

And i can say i met alot of roamers in this Matchup from Vizu and Kodash and they all were fun, somtimes i was annoyed, but mostly it was my fault when i died.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

You’re right. You complain about so much more things, don’t make your basket of whines heavier.

Anyway, thank you guys to get me ammos for a future thread.

It’s WvW.

:D

in Match-ups

Haralin.1473

So the problem is not all see it like me or Wolfheart so many are immune to your ammo

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Nazgul.3172

Da Nazgul.3172

calm down, ladies.

For me , and itold this “my ladies” this morning, we just have to try having some fun.
We can´t win against SFR nor Vizu.
But we can go in Wildcreek, Klovan and Jerrifers

Was a funny morning for us… keep the spirit

NAZ

Commander for Kodash (not just a frog one ;) )
Join us, we got cookies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

I dont know why these thread or this forum part exists. It is all about whining booo they blob no you blob, blob is everywhere….

WvW is much about numbers of players on each side, yes sometimes skills in structured groups help, a top guild raid is definitively able to wipe bandwagons, but globally you own server rank is mostly due to the time coverage it is able to provide.

SFR now to me looks like VS several months ago : huge zergs against less active servers, I have a bit the feeling atm that SFR now is playing like VS before. VS is less active, because we are bored (very even) of GW2, and since we are a national server we have a smaller playerbase than an international one and so we are more impacted by GW2 progressively going down.

you understand that we raid 2-3 guilds on prime time not like VZ yes we have some very big guilds our russians run crazy numbers…
And through the day we have 1-2 big groups defending. Or you want us to lose our keeps because no guild raids ? some of us work and have real life you know?!
And we win because we play better the only map that have problems is eb but eb is the pug heaven anyway…..
And 1 more thing most of our guilds are even slacking we are keeping it for the league.. .. The you will see power mate honestly….If we can beat you without putting everything on the table imagine when we go serious.
I will tell you this SFR want to win the league and it is not a secret even.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

I’m looking for doing something useful as an offpeak solo roamer, fighting for supply camps, bloodlust points, dolyak, senty, etc… not duel. I did some time to time but it’s not arranged.

I’m just disappointed to see all these bullkittens on this forum about VS blob, VS runaway, VS kittens and seeing worst ingame from ennemies.

Really, what the point to stick 5-to-10 people to roam and camp into the ruins while there are only single roamers in front of you? You whine about blobs against you but you do nothing to make things change.

It just looks like PvE event, aggroing pack of mobs, running to cross the river and to lose aggro. But no matching in 1v1 or 1v2.

Well, just boring to be a solo roamer against SFR, as much as against Piken and RS tho.

The risk when you duel someone with your thief as a solo roamer (because most of “brave” roamer are thief, so i assume you are one of them) is that you can lose. That’s the reason why some people refuse to duel
I don’t see the point to play alone on the pvp part of the game to fight NPC.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Last night great fights on EB map, we had one real 1v1 between us and VS. Yes VS is very different now, the old VS spirit, they don’t give up, but they don’t run from fights, we never did, and now my beloved map is very different from the old days, we had improved our quality and now it’s very hard for anyone to play there (still have some week points to improve).

It was very well played in terms of points by VS side, and very well played in terms of battles by us.

Nice fights with Kodash also, they made some strategic errors, but I think that is normal. They are going up in the rank and they deserve it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Byega.4215

Byega.4215

I’m looking for doing something useful as an offpeak solo roamer, fighting for supply camps, bloodlust points, dolyak, senty, etc… and DUELS.
Sometimes it’s arranged and yes i’m from Vizunah.

Shame on me

80 Human Elementalist – Dagger/Focus

Last fair fight before Orbageddon was against Itkoviana

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Oh man I dunno, if you are on the same league of Itkoviana I think I can spare you your time

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

you understand that we raid 2-3 guilds on prime time not like VZ yes we have some very big guilds our russians run crazy numbers…
And through the day we have 1-2 big groups defending. Or you want us to lose our keeps because no guild raids ? some of us work and have real life you know?!
And we win because we play better the only map that have problems is eb but eb is the pug heaven anyway…..
And 1 more thing most of our guilds are even slacking we are keeping it for the league.. .. The you will see power mate honestly….If we can beat you without putting everything on the table imagine when we go serious.
I will tell you this SFR want to win the league and it is not a secret even.

Come on mate don’t be unfair with EB, no one of the commanders that usually plays the map have complains about the players in the map, of course isn’t like having a guild, but the behavior and the results are very good.

I know that sometimes you had problems, people get offend by your direct stile, I know and respect you, but some people don’t understand. I don’t understand also why people can’t do simple tasks, but you have to be patient.

Once again we are doing our contribution for the server score; we started having WP in SM during many hours. On Sunday we got a lot of pressure from VS side, but we keep delivering points, I’m very proud of our dedicated players.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Well sometimes eb players are like city workers 2 dudes attack and 60 watching.

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

The risk when you duel someone with your thief as a solo roamer (because most of “brave” roamer are thief, so i assume you are one of them) is that you can lose. That’s the reason why some people refuse to duel
I don’t see the point to play alone on the pvp part of the game to fight NPC.

And you assume wrong because I’m a Necro.

But np, you will be able to try again next time I post.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

calm down, ladies.

For me , and itold this “my ladies” this morning, we just have to try having some fun.

NAZ

for kodash and vizunah feel free to take whole eb because im tired of defending it sfr got some pug problems they are upscaled they do not log in teamspeak so we decide to dump tehm and let you farm them:)

(while I take all your keeps in borderlands hehehehe 8-10 keeps whole day ftw<3 MUHAHAHAHHAHA)

btw vizunah how does it feel golem rush and lose 40 golems or something? how man was it ?

3 times at bay 2 at hills in sfr 2 times at bay your border?

try next time after 14:00+ when I don’t play<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Golems are almost free now, it cost us way less to fail 40 golems today on your keep than to reset your whole map with 20 five months ago.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Hey, don’t ruin Wemil’s special moment!
We’re trying too keep him motivated…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johndoe.4215

Johndoe.4215

calm down, ladies.

NAZ

for kodash and vizunah feel free to take whole eb because im tired of defending it sfr got some pug problems they are upscaled they do not log in teamspeak so we decide to dump tehm and let you farm them:)

(while I take all your keeps in borderlands hehehehe 8-10 keeps whole day ftw<3 MUHAHAHAHHAHA)

btw vizunah how does it feel golem rush and lose 40 golems or something? how man was it ?

3 times at bay 2 at hills in sfr 2 times at bay your border?

try next time after 14:00+ when I don’t play<3

Long live to Wemil!!!

John C Churchill
Guardian of ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Tygra.4570

Hey, don’t ruin Wemil’s special moment!
We’re trying too keep him motivated…

Get him some sleep before season 1, we’re not letting you an easy win

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Golems are almost free now, it cost us way less to fail 40 golems today on your keep than to reset your whole map with 20 five months ago.

5 months ago had fail morning commanders.

sorry now I am here:)

and btw you had 2 nice spies in my ts and one guy in the map following me constantly one idiot throwing sieges.

and that war legend commander that went inside one of sfr home map spawn towers got a screenshot if you want.

I wanna now what vizunah community are doing by having ppls glitching inside towers and capping t3?

you should be happy I am not upgrading your keeps and let you take them back if I wanted too I would put you down to below 80 and have you stay on those points by creating squads defending/attacking.

be extremely grateful:)

only my respect for a former good server makes me not totally destroy your pve players:)

and easy win?

you can throw in 300 blobs 06:00-11:00 I hope you do because I have yet to give the public a view of what ive recruited to sfr:) you gonna see some real kitten happening:)

and if I wouldn’t be able to handle it then I just recruit a morning guild to give good defensive farming something like velocity but more skilled and can handle 35v90.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

I dont know yet if it’s a mindgame. But -if it’s true- it would be totally overkill. You already recruited too many guilds from so many countrys. I never seen this coverage and numbers, even on Blacktide.

Well, we will do our best anyway

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Other side, those kind of generic made servers won’t last long. Eletiests, boredom, quits, gonna destroy it.

in Match-ups

Tygra.4570

Well i’ve heard you have long queue times and your guilds are slacking. How do you plan on getting them to play the day season 1 comes and all the PvE population floods your maps for achievements ?
Serious question, i’m not answering to the provocating tone. I believe you can say clever things when you want to.

The French Flair [FF]

(edited by Tygra.4570)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delek.3640

Delek.3640

Nice evening on the SFR-BL.

Thx to [CoN], Cathy ;-) ,[KoA] and the Vizu Guilds.

mfg
[EoW]Naxeldre

Naxeldre – Warrior
[EoW] Kommandeur
Kodash [DE]

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Well i’ve heard you have long queue times and your guilds are slacking. How do you plan on getting them to play the day season 1 comes and all the PvE population floods your maps for achievements ?
Serious question, i’m not answering to the provocating tone. I believe you can say clever things when you want to.

We bully them until they leave.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.5871

Sin.5871

Vizunah polulation: Very high
SFR population : High

What’s your answer?

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

what ques are you talking about?

and yeah i understand you. here is something.

our 30 minutes ques we got is coming from the guild raids:) without the guild raids we run no commander tag in borderlands few hours before most pugs in eu get home from work so we got no que:)

pugs rage quit because of being farmed:)

our guilds atm slack because we feel we have no competition the last time we pushed hard prime time well vs rage quit…

(except za drot of course <3 farming and eating vizunah xD)

atm I run no commander in my morning raids and we are requesting commanders to do so they use the ppls they have in ts if they get flooded by vizunah hordes we always have a map jump squad set up whole day to support:)

we know you like to push and push to the breaking point eventually we don’t have the numbers except now we got the numbers and coverage.

but yes all our WvW guilds are in a community and we are active communicating and some of us have just said they play half serious just roaming farming recruiting some to league:)

so I see no problem atm except we have some bandwagons raging in map chat because we run no commander tag and they want us to tag up so they can just tag along and rally bot you:)

got that picture from a friend running with my morning zerg looks like THD commander glitched into one of sfr t3…

after see that picture ive lost all respect for vizunah and I will do everything I can to make them totally rage quit the game<3 I hate cheaters and losers.

Attachments:

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Erm.. so you “loose respect for all Vizunah” for… one guy? what the hell seriously?

and the screen made me like: “what kind of drugs use Wemil”

Where is the WL commander? it’s a GHO commander lol, this guild has nothing to do with WL :/

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

a view of what ive recruited to sfr

Oh wow, I love this tiny bit.
I wonder how people on SFR feel under your heavenly given powers. Must be strange to be the king in that land.

And please, people on SFR, he already destroys all the attacks coming from Vizu (and the third server happening to be here) : don’t let him do aaaaaaall the work by himself. You slackers !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pindah.1780

Pindah.1780

after see that picture ive lost all respect for vizunah and I will do everything I can to make them totally rage quit the game<3 I hate cheaters and losers.

ahah seriously ? You know there is a bug with this tower since the beginning of the game, ask to your community before, you can jump inside the tower unintentionally.. Blame Anet for not fixe this..

Your screenshot show a player of Vizunah jump outside the tower with the bug, unintentionally , he don’t capped it, and you lost all respect for Vizunah seriously ?

in Match-ups

Tygra.4570

I’ll review my statement about you being able to say clever things.

I wish you, SFR and every other server all the best during season 1. We will not let it go without a fight.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Compare XRKUN`s posts in this thread to Wemil`s, funny thing is, both are basically stating the same: “I am legend, god of battlefield, yadda yadda!”

The really terrifying part is that while XRKUN is kinda humorous and funny, this Wemil guy seems to be completely serious. Now that`s what I call really concerning…

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Hey I imply I am a legend too, just more subtly. Stop not noticing it!