NSP/CD/IoJ

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Just a shoutout to my beloved XOXO friends in NSP.. the “heartseeker” thief you were referring to was my guildie and yes, RI. Just to let you know that he’s less than 1.5k achievement point, basically a newcomer to GUILDWARS. ^^

Cheers!
PS. I just heard it from someone in my guild that you guys love to make fun of people so I’m responding to let you know WHO you killed.

SALUTE

Its ok.. The big bad meanies of XOXO are all gone. The guild is disbanded , the players are scattered everywhere.. Most of the good players xfer off nsp. For more active PvP.

Thank you
Obs

Rip XOXO

Ironically, if NSP had tanked into Bronze league (every other server near the boundary of a league tanked) then we’d likely be seeing a revitalization of NSP’s WvW right now — that’s exactly what happened with HoD.

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deadpool.6709

Deadpool.6709

Nice fighting going on in that exclusive SM earlier. Was glad to see that NSP stood their ground that long to fight it out. Im eyeing that room on top of SM for my hot tub that I’m getting for Christmas, So look out IoJ….gonna need that SM for Christmas lol.

Attachments:

Dead Poptart (lvl 80 Engi) [HoBo] Hobo For Hire [NSP] Part Time Guard Killer/Yak Killer

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

Ironically, if NSP had tanked into Bronze league (every other server near the boundary of a league tanked) then we’d likely be seeing a revitalization of NSP’s WvW right now — that’s exactly what happened with HoD.

Ironically several members in said guild were determined to drag us into Silver league for more active fights knowing full well what would happen as a result. Welp, they got their wish, a lot of people are still fighting on as they always have but lately I think the ceaseless wave of defeats have turned off some people to NSP WvW. It’s definitely felt like there are less of us lately, last week’s match with HoD was like that. By midweek… out manned everywhere practically.

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rexo Glaze.4910

Rexo Glaze.4910

Well NSP, last night fight still rather fun ^^ 12 RIs against 20+ of your people

Salute

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

Just a shoutout to my beloved XOXO friends in NSP.. the “heartseeker” thief you were referring to was my guildie and yes, RI. Just to let you know that he’s less than 1.5k achievement point, basically a newcomer to GUILDWARS. ^^

Cheers!
PS. I just heard it from someone in my guild that you guys love to make fun of people so I’m responding to let you know WHO you killed.

SALUTE

Its ok.. The big bad meanies of XOXO are all gone. The guild is disbanded , the players are scattered everywhere.. Most of the good players xfer off nsp. For more active PvP.

Thank you
Obs

Rip XOXO

Its almost as if..
all the people on NSP who knew how WvW worked..
predicted that..
and tried to get into Bronze..
While the bads screamed for silver..

AMAZING

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

(edited by BirdSong.2541)

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Cheers!

SALUTE

Thank you
Obs

Rip XOXO

Its almost as if..
predicted that..

AMAZING

/patpat

We didn’t even get a chance to “tank”, even if we wanted to. We lost 5 WvW guilds (including 2 very large guilds), countless commanders, and a number of independent ship-jumpers the Thursday before Leagues started. There was no way we belonged in Silver, yet we still somehow survived after 7 weeks of being farmed, and we’re beginning to rebuild now. Here’s to hoping NSP does the same, since I can’t help but sympathize with the only other server in Silver who could understand what it’s like to never see a WP in any of their keeps for 2 months.

Second Child

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Cheers!

SALUTE

Thank you
Obs

Rip XOXO

this for real or troll? where’d they go?

Most are back in our old guild Envy. Several have moved servers maybe more to follow.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.5193

Mike.5193

Cheers!

SALUTE

Thank you
Obs

Rip XOXO

Its almost as if..
predicted that..

AMAZING

/patpat

We didn’t even get a chance to “tank”, even if we wanted to. We lost 5 WvW guilds (including 2 very large guilds), countless commanders, and a number of independent ship-jumpers the Thursday before Leagues started. There was no way we belonged in Silver, yet we still somehow survived after 7 weeks of being farmed, and we’re beginning to rebuild now. Here’s to hoping NSP does the same, since I can’t help but sympathize with the only other server in Silver who could understand what it’s like to never see a WP in any of their keeps for 2 months.

And out of everyone, I miss Nom the most.
We are rebuilding, you can tell because both IoJ BL and EB were queued last night. We have had great people in IoJ BL for the past week and a half holding it down.

As for last night, great fights at IoJ and CD Hills.

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -
Kitty Gearwrench: Engineer – Dwomm: Elementalist – Which Kitten Is It: Mesmer

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

Cheers!

SALUTE

Thank you
Obs

Rip XOXO

Its almost as if..
predicted that..

AMAZING

/patpat

We should reform our two servers into one server called the Isle of Shiverpeaks and take the WvW scene by storm.
Next time transfers are cheap/free? What do ya say?

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

The life of a roamer, this chase started at anz

CD map chat “ITS THAT KITTEN RANGER LETS KITTEN GET HIM”

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Really good fights in IoJ BL last night, Both IoJ and NSP had huge numbers! ( christmas break most likely) Had good battles at garrison and especially hills, was really fun being wiped ( or should i say zoidburging it away), wiping NSP. Very even fights all around. Has ourselves a fireworks show at the end of it all.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Cheers!

SALUTE

Thank you
Obs

Rip XOXO

Its almost as if..
predicted that..

AMAZING

/patpat

We should reform our two servers into one server called the Isle of Shiverpeaks and take the WvW scene by storm.

I second this 100x and I am not kidding lets make it happen

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pwent.2639

Pwent.2639

To fight with you^ i would be down also.

Ida

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Merry Christmas

-Your Big Horse

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Merry Christmas

-Your Big Horse

All i think of when i see guild videos…

Attachments:

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

Cheers!

SALUTE

Thank you
Obs

Rip XOXO

Its almost as if..
predicted that..

AMAZING

/patpat

omg yes, NSP needs all the help it can get standing around lions arch complaining about the price of materials

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

The life of a roamer, this chase started at anz

CD map chat “ITS THAT KITTEN RANGER LETS KITTEN GET HIM”

You have no idea…

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Like to wish you all a happy Yule! Heres a picture of our son Rob opening his present!

Attachments:

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Primefactor.7621

Primefactor.7621

That was one hell of a battle at SM, feels good to be back commanding in IoJ. Sorry CD but this up-leveled commander isn’t going to let you have the castle so easily, nice try tho. good fights all around let’s keep this up people, and merry christmas!

Attachments:

Commander Cadimus Alteria-IoJ
Guild Leader:Reign of Cadimus [RoC]
Time to lead my merry band to victory, with peanut butter in hand!

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

That was one hell of a battle at SM, feels good to be back commanding in IoJ. Sorry CD but this up-leveled commander isn’t going to let you have the castle so easily, nice try tho. good fights all around let’s keep this up people, and merry christmas!

Could we get an official ruling on the gender of that character in the 2nd pic?

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Just bumped into [Holy] with their 5 guardian and 1 thief team… even though it was 2-3 v 6 it was still an awsome 30s fight lol, all running focus or next to all cause all them the shields popped at the same time lol

….. And Elementalist.

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Just bumped into [Holy] with their 5 guardian and 1 thief team… even though it was 2-3 v 6 it was still an awsome 30s fight lol, all running focus or next to all cause all them the shields popped at the same time lol

don’t be surprised when u see a 5 man banner charge rifle warrior team.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

don’t be surprised when u see a 5 man banner charge rifle warrior team.

Omg I’ve always wanted to put together a zerk rifle team before but so far all I’ve done is create [PGA] consisted of 15 guardians with hammers for golfing, [Holy] are tough cookies and always put us on toes keep it up guys

….. And Elementalist.

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

Like to wish you all a happy Yule! Heres a picture of our son Rob opening his present!

I dont remember yesterday or later today..

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Mike.5193

It is nice to see people from TEST return home and I hope to see more of you in WvW.
Is lambda still hustling for TEST militia? He has been going hard in borderlands and I have learned a thing or 2 from him.

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Primefactor.7621

Could we get an official ruling on the gender of that character in the 2nd pic?

Male, I just like being pretty

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Primefactor.7621

It is nice to see people from TEST return home and I hope to see more of you in WvW.
Is lambda still hustling for TEST militia? He has been going hard in borderlands and I have learned a thing or 2 from him.

err… I’m not exactly TEST xD I’m one of the CORE commanders who came back to IoJ. TEST took me in pretty much and I enjoy the company. I plan on leading the guild raids with TEST in WvW once we get some more people into the guild so watch out for some epic zerg busting in the near future >:D

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Mend , i love that cannon of our love…that ballista of our heart and them ac’s of our…BREAK UPS!

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunreva.8714

Sunreva.8714

I really hate posting about this garbage trash talk, but you blocked me after joining my party to get my name and you say this.

I came after you because you jumped on me after 5v2 my friend and I, apparently you got angry after several deaths since you whispered me with this bad manner.

After you blocked me I asked my friend to whisper you for a 1v1, and you’ve denied. I beat you 1v2 with that mesmer and you keep talking, I don’t understand.

WOW. Is the guy you’re talking about (in the screenshots) that [RA] warrior with the grenth mask? It seems others here have posted their stories/interactions with him, I might as well do the same.

He runs into me when I’m on my unleveled (50ish at the time) ranger, and attacks me north of the stonemist outter wall. He gets destroyed several times in a row, but always barely escapes makes it to the guards before I down him—props to his running skills, he’s adept at whipping out the GS and blowing all his cooldowns to escape when he’s losing sigh

Anyway this game between him and I continues for a while, I tire and head away from the castle, right on cue he follows me out, attacks, and this time I manage to down him + stomp him. Immediately he hits me up with the /invite nonsense, which I decline. He continues spamming the /invite and I just run away, ignoring it. Somehow though he gets my name, and messages me, demanding that I fight him “fairly” and switch my underleveled ranger to a zerker build. Whatever, I’m testing the class out, might as well try it. I tell him “sure” and then I reoutfited the my char with zerker blues/greens. We meet at the same spot, and begin the fight. He still goes down like a sack of potatoes, to which I then stomp him.

Then the troll messages commence by him: “you’re using a handicap by having an underleveled”. …wut?

I just blocked him and just laughed to myself.

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

err… I’m not exactly TEST xD I’m one of the CORE commanders who came back to IoJ. TEST took me in pretty much and I enjoy the company. I plan on leading the guild raids with TEST in WvW once we get some more people into the guild so watch out for some epic zerg busting in the near future >:D

Welcome back buddy

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korruptkai.8527

Korruptkai.8527

Some fun fights tonight. Just wanted to make a vid to practice some editing. Any feedback would be great
Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCOFB78ZzA&feature=youtu.be

[Holy] Warrior/Guardian

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Mike.5193

Oh you’re one of those 0.o. Glad to have you back anyway and if you need anything, come and find a Lost member.

IoJ – [Lost]

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phenona.9457

Phenona.9457

NSP we really loved that Brair Tower of yours, hope you take care of it like we did. Yall worked really hard getting it back, and our guild had a great time trying to stay. ^.^

Phenona-Ranger, Somaina-Mes, Shaleo-Theif, Chrytheena-Ele, Milphina-Engi, Purpleppleater Yum- Mes.
Running [Lost] in IoJ

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Some fun fights tonight. Just wanted to make a vid to practice some editing. Any feedback would be great
Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCOFB78ZzA&feature=youtu.be

wish i had that survivability in zerker….or knights….or soldiers. >.>

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Mike.5193

NSP we really loved that Brair Tower of yours, hope you take care of it like we did. Yall worked really hard getting it back, and our guild had a great time trying to stay. ^.^

Hey,
I know you.

IoJ – [Lost]

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

Wait a minute.
They dont pause WvW while its Christmas?!

Woops, shoulda hit ESC

Hey CD. I made you guis a sammich http://www.firebox.com/product/6393/Mealworm-Tacos?via=whatsnew

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

(edited by BirdSong.2541)

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gassy pope.6934

Gassy pope.6934

Hope GoM get IoJ this week. Gotta lot of my old friends i need to kill :p

Saxguy- [DgP] Gates Of Madness commander

NSP/CD/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Thank you NSP and CD for this matchup. See you again soon.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger