Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

Q:

Bring it on AR and Kodash.

Piken/Augury/Kodash 21/6/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Had fun playing with supply traps tonight on EB.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

lets see how this week will work out after one week of slacking.
hopefully a bit more fun.

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

The first things I see when joining WvW late this evening:

- Kodash building arrowcarts by the north camp gate to camp Piken.

- Augery Rock assaulting a keep with a 50+ zerg against 10ish scattered defenders and dont go inside when the door breaks. After 10 minutes of fiddling about outside, the door being repaired and broken again, they finally, slowly, surely, enter the keep, only having lost half their zerg. If they had just rushed in as soon as the gate broke the first time we would have been roflstomped.

Germans prove they are Germans and French prove they are French. Congratulations, lol :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Oh no, pikes prove they are pikes again… zerg the kitten out of the borderlands, then come to the forums and cry as loud as possible about the terrible, terrible blobbing of others.

Sorry to break it to you, piken square is just another zerg server. The special flavour piken had is long gone. The only thing left is a few diehard deniers who live in their own dreamworld and try as hard as possible to compensate with forum wars.

It`s been a long time since I`ve met a server with such low individual player quality as seen tonight. But I have to say, you guys are pretty good at running. The only exception tonight was GH, but thats not roaming, that`s monotag zergs crushing pugs. Well done.

On the contrary, Augury roamers seemed to have something called fighting spirit and actually tried to engage even against the odds.

Come on, Dawdler, keep on bragging…

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

GH had some really nice fight’s when we were outmanned on AR border. Sad that AR guys helped Kodash’s with our fully opened Bay, but we liked this last stand.
Another 1500+ kills.
See you

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Rich.1528)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenril.7089

Kenril.7089

Mmmh, your tears are like honey to our ears…
Tonight, great battles were fought, especially around Stonemist Keep, much fun was had, looks like this will be a nice matchup.

Count Kenril, Ascalonian Warrior
Legio Umbra [LU]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

bladeebloopblop-blipblip-pow

Might as well post gibberish since it fits well in the context; meaningless pointing fingers from all sides… every week…

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Ours blobs are better blobbed like yours blobbed blobs and we are proud of it !!!

xD

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Centrix my old friend nice to see you, as i see you found a new Home.
My favourite Guild on Piken, they never complained about anything and just play the Game.

Dont blame them, we know that some guys will never give up to say the same kitten again and again especially on PS.

Have fun enjoy the matchup and hopefully we will met soon.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Oh no, pikes prove they are pikes again… zerg the kitten out of the borderlands, then come to the forums and cry as loud as possible about the terrible, terrible blobbing of others.

Sorry to break it to you, piken square is just another zerg server. The special flavour piken had is long gone. The only thing left is a few diehard deniers who live in their own dreamworld and try as hard as possible to compensate with forum wars.

It`s been a long time since I`ve met a server with such low individual player quality as seen tonight. But I have to say, you guys are pretty good at running. The only exception tonight was GH, but thats not roaming, that`s monotag zergs crushing pugs. Well done.

On the contrary, Augury roamers seemed to have something called fighting spirit and actually tried to engage even against the odds.

Yes, well sometimes you just have to zerg. There’s no way around it.

Here, have a video of a Piken zerg a couple of hours ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p84GLEsanL4&feature=youtu.be
Just too bad the zerg lost half its people in the initial assault

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

That video was just hilarious.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thyophelis.8035

Thyophelis.8035

Big respekt to TMNT from Piken the only guild i ve seen so far who refuses to blob. If you guys want some small scale send me a pm, we can arrange that we are on the same map. We run 3-8 man grps on a dayli basis mostly after 8:00 pm cet.

Aurona- fugly white bark sylvarie ele
MS-Mondsucht, pure small scale forever !
Kodash-we thrife on outmanned

in Match-ups

Posted by: K Kaine.4678

K Kaine.4678

That’s the spirit!

K Kaine – Kodash – [sly]
Looking for fun in WvW and PvE? We’re recruiting!

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Every time I log out for dinner:

Dear Jayne,

I’m so terribly sorry we invaded your home map today and destroyed the north tower you spent the whole day lovingly sieging up and defending. It was too … green. We will never ever ever do it again.

Love,

Ben

(Note: Ben didn’t actually type this, I’m up to mischief :p )

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

I dont see anyone prior to your post mention “blobbing” which leads me to assume your just trolling and horribly failing at it, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

I just had to bump it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

And that other Servers sometimes just_have to_ zerg in order to counter your Guild Groups is called Blobbing. Even though there’s no way around it.

But funny Video, rally 2 times lol.

(edited by street.2176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Would any Kodash or Piken be interested in some 1v1s at south camp today?

Especially you, Jayne. I would love to duel you.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Would any Kodash or Piken be interested in some 1v1s at south camp today?

Especially you, Jayne. I would love to duel you.

Haha, you moved over too?!

You can duel me if you can find me … *runs and hides

(I’m kidding, but you know I’m really more of a scout/defensive/let’s go knock on doors and deliver cookies type. I’m afraid I wouldn’t be much of a challenge! )

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stay Reem.6214

Stay Reem.6214

God forbid any guild that has spent time amassing a community of players who enjoy playing the game together actually all wish to play WvW in the same group, in the same place – I mean… obviously we would enjoy the game far much more by splitting into ‘elite’ 5 man squads and ignoring each other completely.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

Big shout out to [VII] and [HoB],

rly nice enemys, strong, fast and good CC.

Maybe a little bit too blobby but ok^^.

We blobbed too btw so it’s ok

Greets from Eyes of Wars [EoW]

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SixtyOne.6145

SixtyOne.6145

GH & FG, only on Kodash map this week ? Your game is so boring, guild zerg !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Considering neither guild was tagged up and the only time we came together was inside T3 hills, yeah. Game so boring. This quote fits perfectly for you.

God forbid any guild that has spent time amassing a community of players who enjoy playing the game together actually all wish to play WvW in the same group, in the same place – I mean… obviously we would enjoy the game far much more by splitting into ‘elite’ 5 man squads and ignoring each other completely.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Emperor Glory.3927

The Emperor Glory.3927

Thanks AR and Kodash for the fights in Kodash borderlands. Did not check what guilds as seemed to be all mushed together [GoW] had fun anyway!

Glory – [GoW] Glory of War. Piken square loyalist.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

We changed border about 5 times (wanted to see more good enemies). No fun today, only weak guildraids who always run away to t3 keep doors with a lot of siege.

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

To be fair we had some mildly decent clashes tonight, but yeah, for the most part it was endless chasing…

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Big shout out to [VII] and [HoB],

rly nice enemys, strong, fast and good CC.

Maybe a little bit too blobby but ok^^.

We blobbed too btw so it’s ok

Greets from Eyes of Wars [EoW]

We had fun on our guardian night. I believe we had like 15 guardians at VII lol

Idd we merged with HoB in some fights, but since you often outmanned both our raids seperately, together we had a chance.

Attachments:

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Kodash + Augury Double teaming us!….Same old same old, If that’s the only way you can get things done then bring it on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

Kodash + Augury Double teaming us!….Same old same old, If that’s the only way you can get things done then bring it on.

I don’t see it in general sense. If you are talking about single instances, then it really depends on situation.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opetru.5940

Opetru.5940

On Piken BL, today we had great fun defending Bay for 3 hours against Piken blob, destroying them 3 times in a row. We had a lot of fun at Garrison fights tonight, the tree factions fights were epics.
See u on the battleground.

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Dominik.5162

Nice fights on Piken BL tonight, but just with Piken not with Augury
I think Augury did not noticed that they are too much, nothing but laggs in Garrison.
The last time we wanted to take the Garrison there were no laggs…and Augury is down…mhm^^
BLAK was just fighting with randoms.
The only guild on Augury, that is raiding on it’s own is VoTF.

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

Posted by: superbutt.6475

superbutt.6475

BLAK was just fighting with randoms.

Just to be more accurate, [BLAK] had a group of precisely 47 members and dispatched a commander to lead people without guild on the map.

We wiped only 1 time during prime when Piken’s Zerg came back around 22:30, while we were defending Garrison.

Our double-impacts were coordinated with our dispatched commander and were everything but randomly summoned.

But when I look at my shoes, and see how mutch blood EoW shed, I understand the grumpy attitude.

Best regards.

Manwe Zetsubo
GvG contact – Black Horde [BLAK]
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Almagel.6743

Almagel.6743

On Piken BL, today we had great fun defending Bay for 3 hours against Piken blob, destroying them 3 times in a row. …

As for us, Piken warriors, it’s not great fun to sit in t3 keep with 100500 superior siedge. Maybe let’s have some open field fights next time? Yesterday I saw only your back when you were running from us to t3 keep.
I agree you are good defenders. But if you have a group of 47 ppl, why you run away like little kittens?

Attachments:

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Yesterday run was pretty decent for [GH] but I feel there’s a new rivalry/controversy brewing between old ex-allies around same old “u blob no u blob” theme.

To reiterate, we rarely run tagged but we also do not and probably wouldn’t any time soon ask any friendlies to leave us alone. Not that we feel the need to have extra shield/numbers, we just think it’s rude to tell people to gtfo, and we have good relationships with many of friendly guild members who would often join our raid during their off-hours (as we in turn would also do, I might add). Also people seem to like our idea of roaming and playstyle so what you gonna do.

At the same time, with all love and due respect to our allies, we wouldn’t mind at all to run alone. It’s just not our idée fixe.

Although I’m not sure it’d help since [GH] was already called “guild zerg” in this thread, whatever that means and nevermind the fact that actual numbers we as a guild run on WvW do not qualify for zerg title.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

At the Moment the only 2 honorable Piken Guilds (in my Opinion!) are GH and VII.
Everyone else just blobs or bashes random Players/Zergs which are around as big as their Guild Zerg, run away and camp in Keeps – practically do the same thing they accuse every National Server they fight of. I suppose GH and VII are the only things left of PS old fame.
Oh, and before someone delets my Post for “not being involved in this Matchup” – I transfered to Kodash just to have some fun with you Pikenguys again

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

On Piken BL, today we had great fun defending Bay for 3 hours against Piken blob, destroying them 3 times in a row. …

As for us, Piken warriors, it’s not great fun to sit in t3 keep with 100500 superior siedge. Maybe let’s have some open field fights next time? Yesterday I saw only your back when you were running from us to t3 keep.
I agree you are good defenders. But if you have a group of 47 ppl, why you run away like little kittens?

As you can see on your screen, we were about 20 players (PUs) against 40 SPRT + Piken PUG. We couldn’t fight you out of the keeps because we weren’t enought. Hopefully we had superior weapons.
I hope you can understand that.
When we will see u during prime time, try to not blob, and have a fair fight.
See you on the battleground.

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

At the Moment the only 2 honorable Piken Guilds (in my Opinion!) are GH and VII.
Everyone else just blobs or bashes random Players/Zergs which are around as big as their Guild Zerg, run away and camp in Keeps – practically do the same thing they accuse every National Server they fight of. I suppose GH and VII are the only things left of PS old fame.
Oh, and before someone delets my Post for “not being involved in this Matchup” – I transfered to Kodash just to have some fun with you Pikenguys again

Whether or not you transferred to Kodash could you please stop trying to derail our threads. The moderators deleted your posts due to them being inflammatory and discriminating, we would prefer that you didn’t try to keep doing the same here as you’re doing in all International server threads. You are entitled to your opinion but please do not try and start a flame war again. We are so far having a pretty enjoyable matchup without the need for people to start “mud-slinging”, thankyou.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Whether or not you transferred to Kodash could you please stop trying to derail our threads. The moderators deleted your posts due to them being inflammatory and discriminating, we would prefer that you didn’t try to keep doing the same here as you’re doing in all International server threads. You are entitled to your opinion but please do not try and start a flame war again. We are so far having a pretty enjoyable matchup without the need for people to start “mud-slinging”, thankyou.

The guy is like some broken record looking for attention.

Great fights last night on AR and PS border. [WAR], enjoyed fighting against you much even though we did not meet many times. Some great smaller scale fights towards late at night aswell from both Kodash and AR. [BLAK], you kept running away on PS border last night… not entirely sure why because at some fights we had equal numbers.

Good fun so far, better than our boring matchup last week. Hope to see you on the field in the upcoming days and greetings from [FG].

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

[BLAK], you kept running away on PS border last night… not entirely sure why because at some fights we had equal numbers.

Good fun so far, better than our boring matchup last week. Hope to see you on the field in the upcoming days and greetings from [FG].

You mean, we were running away after looting all our bags from your still warm bodies?

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Make.1065

Make.1065

Great fights last night on AR and PS border. [WAR], enjoyed fighting against you much even though we did not meet many times.

Yes, nice fights, with pressure !
Even though Piken lost some guilds, your server stay our best enemy
[VII], [INC], [GOW], [GH], [FG], [HoB] nice guilds, we enjoyed fighting you during the last months… and we still enjoy it.

Ma Ke [WAR] – Mesmer
http://warforgis.net/

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

[BLAK], you kept running away on PS border last night… not entirely sure why because at some fights we had equal numbers.

You mean, we were running away after looting all our bags from your still warm bodies?

If only that was the case. You never won a fight last night against us. Nice joke though.

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

We have footage incoming of us crushing you near Garrison, but anyway, tomorrow evening, Piken’s border, come prepared.

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

We have footage incoming of us crushing you near Garrison, but anyway, tomorrow evening, Piken’s border, come prepared.

I suppose your talking about when we border switched to PS from AR and had half of our members in queue along with the commander. Yeah, Pot meet kettle. Shame that was your only victory.

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

I’m sharpenning my weapons, EoW’s blood was good, but I’m craving for [FG]‘s cowards cold sweat.
Can’t wait to wipe my boots on all of your faces!

Sleep well teddy bear, spank is coming!

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

I suppose your talking about when we border switched to PS from AR and had half of our members in queue along with the commander. Yeah, Pot meet kettle. Shame that was your only victory.

Are you serious ? I hope you are kidding.

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Dominik.5162

I’m sharpenning my weapons, EoW’s blood was good, but I’m craving for [FG]‘s cowards cold sweat.

Ok Ok, we didn’t wiped you…two of your guild survived, sorry my mistake.
BTW if you were 47 like you’ve said then it’s a shame u got wiped by us with ~30

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Are you serious ? I hope you are kidding.

Are you ???

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

Always turning a blind eye to reality :/. Just be fair, and play. And open your eyes.
See u tomorrow.
Gl hf

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Darling, Piken is the unofficial roleplaying server. I think you joined the wrong server! O.o

Also, I’m not sure I want to know what you do with your teddy bears! At least wash them afterwards!