in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

[BLAK] your loot bags are terrible.

Piken/Augury/Kodash 21/6/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werra.8173

Werra.8173

[FG] plz come fight with more people, yours noob 60+zerg is too easy for us, thanks. Come piken map toonight.

Werra, GL [BLAK]

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

[FG] plz come fight with more people, yours noob 60+zerg is too easy for us, thanks. Come piken map toonight.

60+ ? less than 20 of us tonight, probably 30 at peak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Because ~20 FG + 10 friendlies = 60, while you had 2 organized guilds coming at us + pugs.

Are you trolling or ? Cuz I’m not sure what the kitten you’re trying to achieve here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

You guys were far more than 30 when we tryed to fight u around 23h50, at this time we were 17-18 [WAR] .
Anyway, nice fights against [FG] / [GH] mostly, too bad you had so many adds on AR bl ( Runl / sfrj / NR ), we were not enought to get u down by ourself but at least we tryed .
/clap for GoW running by themself, i feel sorry that u were outnumbered on each fight we did.
Tommorow [WAR] isnt playing ( day off ) so HF and see ya Thursday on the field.

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

You guys were far more than 30 when we tryed to fight u around 23h50, at this time we were 17-18 [WAR] .
Anyway, nice fights against [FG] / [GH] mostly, too bad you had so many adds on AR bl ( Runl / sfrj / NR ), we were not enought to get u down by ourself but at least we tryed .
/clap for GoW running by themself, i feel sorry that u were outnumbered on each fight we did.
Tommorow [WAR] isnt playing ( day off ) so HF and see ya Thursday on the field.

If your referring to the fights by the ruins near briar, you were not the only AR group on the field. There was a [WAR] group, [BLAK] and then also a group of pugs from what I could gather, add the Kodash zerg that came aswell. Our guild, [FG] was no more than 30 and more near to 20, the rest were friendlies. Your combined groups were of similar size to that of ours. The fights were fun, I don’t see why people are complaining about numbers because those fights that consisted around the ruins were very balanced.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Im speaking bout the fight near our rez when u were still on ur catas, at this time we were the only wb on the map.
Im not complaining as i said we enjoyed those fights.

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Im speaking bout the fight near our rez when u were still on ur catas, at this time we were the only wb on the map.
Im not complaining as i said we enjoyed those fights.

Ah yes but I’m pretty sure [BLAK] entered the border / WP afew minutes after the first clashes between us, then Kodash came aswell but yes long and good fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hora.1857

Hora.1857

Why always Piks and Augs cry about zerging, all of the three servers play with zergs, so please stop whining

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-19847213/gw019.jpg.html]

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-19847218/gw020.jpg.html]

so please fight ingame and not here

Kodasch DE
Thief/Mesmer/Warrior/Guard/Necro/Ranger
Frostbringer

in Match-ups

Posted by: superbutt.6475

superbutt.6475

Also, I’m not sure I want to know what you do with your teddy bears! At least wash them afterwards!

You don’t wanna know buddy, you don’t wanna know.
And the more smelly, the better!

Manwe Zetsubo
GvG contact – Black Horde [BLAK]
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alktellumaion.4237

Alktellumaion.4237

Quick Question for the GH guys:
Do you guys only play GW2 or any other games with ships n stuff? Because there is a GH on another game I used to play and I was wondering if there was any connection (I know GH is quite the common name but hey, maaaybe)

Also just in case, sorry for finishing you, ADDC (+-) Asura in the EB JP, wanted to open the bloody chest and finished a player instead ._.

Other than that:
Fun Match Up but I’d like to fight less guard-reinforcements when numbers are equal (5v5). But still a lot more enjoyable than playing vs Vizu, SFR or Baruch.

Alktellumaion – Sanaff – Suurg Scarskull – Nattoralik Erneson [KM]
Kodash [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Make.1065

Make.1065

And [GG].

I accept the game how it is, the only times I moan, are against my computer weakness. Huge bus like [GH]&co yesterday on AR bl, make me playing in “slide show” mode.

Ma Ke [WAR] – Mesmer
http://warforgis.net/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Do you guys only play GW2 or any other games with ships n stuff?

Yes, our mates play in different games under “Golden Horde” banner. If you visit our site (ghorde.ru) you’d get general idea even without translating it to English (left frame). Though the games list there is not exhaustive.

I can’t give you more detailed answer since I’ve only got to [GH] when GW2 started and specifically to play GW2.

Because there is a GH on another game I used to play and I was wondering if there was any connection

Are they russian-speaking and the guild name is Golden Horde? If yes then most probably there is a direct connection.

(I know GH is quite the common name but hey, maaaybe)

Really? Didn’t know that. Unless you mean just “GH” abbreviation which isn’t surprising.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Why don’t Kodash players EVER let people 1v1??? You always just gank, you have no respect whatsoever for anyone trying to do some solo/small scale stuff. I have lost count of the amount of times I have had duels interrupted by groups of Kodash who then corpse jump you or do /laugh emotes. I was trying to 1v1 a very good Kodash Engineer earlier and the duel kept on repeatedly getting interrupted by numerous groups of 5+ players going for cheap easy kills, even when your own people ask you not attack you still do.

Honestly I would be embarrassed if I had to get cheap kills from interrupting arranged duels/small group fights.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordThy.4927

LordThy.4927

Thanks to Commander Boothy [FG] for the epic fun we had in EB around Stonemist last night! :D

[WIC] Freygna & alts
Sanctum of Rall [NA]
www.warinccommunity.com/forum/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemoncurry.2345

Lemoncurry.2345

Why don’t Kodash players EVER let people 1v1??? You always just gank, you have no respect whatsoever for anyone trying to do some solo/small scale stuff. I have lost count of the amount of times I have had duels interrupted by groups of Kodash who then corpse jump you or do /laugh emotes. I was trying to 1v1 a very good Kodash Engineer earlier and the duel kept on repeatedly getting interrupted by numerous groups of 5+ players going for cheap easy kills, even when your own people ask you not attack you still do.

Honestly I would be embarrassed if I had to get cheap kills from interrupting arranged duels/small group fights.

Well, for my guild I can say that we respect the unofficial duelling-area next to the windmill on all borderlands. Other than that we see part of our ‘job’ as a small roaming guild, to make life as miserable as possible for all enemy roamers. If we don’t see a /bow or blatant passiveness by enemy players, we go into “Red-means-dead-mode” – even if that turns a fair 1:1 to an unsporting 1:6. You won’t see corpse-jumping or laughing from us though and if a Kodashi is involved in the 1:1 asking us to leave we will respect that of course.
On the other hand we usually don’t avoid fights when not greatly outnumbered ourselves.

I know of other roaming guilds on Kodash like [Buka], which have a more sportsman-like and less point-oriented approach and seem to usually don’t interfere in 1:1 fights regardless of location on the map.

I can’t talk about EB, since we usually avoid that map.

Red Illie
Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

(edited by Lemoncurry.2345)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Thanks to Commander Boothy [FG] for the epic fun we had in EB around Stonemist last night!

Boothy is a new commander and is doing his best to adapt to the EB play-style. It’s great to see something positive as usually EB is full of backseat commanders. I’ll be sure to pass on the message!

in Match-ups

LordThy.4927

Thanks to Commander Boothy [FG] for the epic fun we had in EB around Stonemist last night!

Boothy is a new commander and is doing his best to adapt to the EB play-style. It’s great to see something positive as usually EB is full of backseat commanders. I’ll be sure to pass on the message!

We managed to save SM at least 3 times against overwhelming manpiles of both kodash and AR swarming in from all sides during late primetime.

Tip of my hat to Boothy for constant spamming in /say to rally and discipline our PUGs.

Looking forward for moar!

[WIC] Freygna & alts
Sanctum of Rall [NA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Tip of my hat to Boothy for constant spamming in /say to rally and discipline our PUGs.

“Stack… Buff… Vail”

Should be Boothy’s title

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alktellumaion.4237

Alktellumaion.4237

Do you guys only play GW2 or any other games with ships n stuff?

Yes, our mates play in different games under “Golden Horde” banner. If you visit our site (ghorde.ru) you’d get general idea even without translating it to English (left frame). Though the games list there is not exhaustive.

I can’t give you more detailed answer since I’ve only got to [GH] when GW2 started and specifically to play GW2.

Because there is a GH on another game I used to play and I was wondering if there was any connection

Are they russian-speaking and the guild name is Golden Horde? If yes then most probably there is a direct connection.

(I know GH is quite the common name but hey, maaaybe)

Really? Didn’t know that. Unless you mean just “GH” abbreviation which isn’t surprising.

Don’t see it on the list but it’s been a while since I’ve played so who knows – I do remember a RedMarkGH and a PepeGH, any of those playing?

And yeah, Golden Horde seems to be quite a common name in games I play. Might be that I just end up playing the same games as GH though or just a lot of eastern european players that love history with no connection (like Hanse or East India Trading Company, never played a game where there isn’t one) :-)

Alktellumaion – Sanaff – Suurg Scarskull – Nattoralik Erneson [KM]
Kodash [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

This evening on Piken border we ran into 4-5 fellow Pikeneers standing opposed to 1 red guy (I believe it was a BLAK dude) doing pretty much nothing at that time. After we rolled him it was “omg duelling noobs!!!”. Unfortunetly I didnt catch the Piken guild tags.

kitten at least have the decency to duel by the windwill if you just have to duel in a WvW zone, not east of bay in the middle of a freakin zerg warzone. Or even better, go to the kitten jump puzzle and duel because the zone already had 1h queues for fellow guildies that actually wanted to play WvW with the rest of us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Great fights all evening in Khodash Borders the fights vs VotF is really nice and sry if it got crowded sometimes butwe try to stay on our own. Tho you didnt have to engage right after we wiped PSY, let us Catch our breath

cheers Rave

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opetru.5940

Opetru.5940

So many FG loot bags :O Hopefully we got the AoE looting. All my bags are full of your items :/ That’s disappointing that u die so fast :O. Hope u ll have some money to repair.

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

This evening on Piken border we ran into 4-5 fellow Pikeneers standing opposed to 1 red guy (I believe it was a BLAK dude) doing pretty much nothing at that time. After we rolled him it was “omg duelling noobs!!!”. Unfortunetly I didnt catch the Piken guild tags.

kitten at least have the decency to duel by the windwill if you just have to duel in a WvW zone, not east of bay in the middle of a freakin zerg warzone. Or even better, go to the kitten jump puzzle and duel because the zone already had 1h queues for fellow guildies that actually wanted to play WvW with the rest of us.

No BLAKs were duelling sorry :/

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

So many FG loot bags :O Hopefully we got the AoE looting. All my bags are full of your items :/ That’s disappointing that u die so fast :O. Hope u ll have some money to repair.

That’s awesome, It’s all fraps buddy coming up later tonight/morning for your recap of what actually happened.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lekiouses.8047

Lekiouses.8047

lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stay Reem.6214

Stay Reem.6214

I pity you

in Match-ups

Aphix.9846

You were next to your garrisson, trebs, ac’s, using portal to go in and out of keep, yet we wiped the floor with you 5 times.

Good fights.

Why be that coocky anyway ? Especially when it all went wrong for you…you must feel silly now

(edited by Aphix.9846)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

lol

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cilliej.1402

Cilliej.1402

You sure you wanna buy rabid apprentice pants????
tnx AR for the badges <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SNEEKI.4693

SNEEKI.4693

hahaha so funny

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balrog.7891

Balrog.7891

Lord Rahl
Leader of D’Harans Emipre

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

Guys, i m talking about the first fair fight, where u were just a little bit more than us
i m not talking about the fight where we were 20guildies and 15 PUs against the Piken 100-men endless ultimate blob mixing a 60-men guild and another 20-men guild +PUs.
Anyway, most of our guildies didn t die during this fight and we got lot of loot bags Thank you for the fun, we laughed a lot.
See u on the battleground

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

Guys, i m talking about the first fair fight, where u were just a little bit more than us
i m not talking about the fight where we were 20guildies and 15 PUs against the Piken 100-men endless ultimate blob mixing a 60-men guild and another 20-men guild +PUs.
Anyway, most of our guildies didn t die during this fight and we got lot of loot bags Thank you for the fun, we laughed a lot.

videos are uploading dont worry :P

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

Just to recall precisely events, at the first fight, we were arround 50 players (38 Black + 12 PUGs) maybe a bit more.
The fight was balanced, and we kicked your kitten so hard.

Then, we meet in east fort, we are still arround 50, and you are at lease 70/75. We are being wiped.

Then near Garison, you are even more dudes, you brought all server. Yeah we lost, but at least we didn’t run and fought hard.

Bring more people next time, oh no wait, you can’t, 80/100 is the server limit.

See ya, sweet dreams.

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Aphix.9846

First fair fight when you had scouts everywhere up north and then ambushed us as we were looking for you ?
What about the other 5 fights when u were hugging your garrisson with siege ?

Fights were good and fun, I don’t get why you need to talk kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theglados.7243

Theglados.7243

The first fair fight? You mean the fight were you ambushed us in a chokepoint with two guilds and pugs while we were still preparing? Sure we lost that fight, but don’t be a sore loser and just admit you lost the other fights after that. Even with your superiour numbers, your siege and the fact that we fought next to your garrison with a waypoint.

Falmaiya
Forsaken Gamers [FG]
Piken Square

(edited by Theglados.7243)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

Haha u so funny.

what is meme

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

I m proud that our 40-men impact at midnight near Garrison made u think about a 80-men impact. There were 20 BLAKs left at midnight, and 15-20 PUs, just watch at how many u were, think twice, and then talk about reality. Or you can`t assume it :/ For example, HoB is a good guild, playing on its own, and playing well. Just your contrary :P

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

(edited by Opetru.5940)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Just to recall precisely events, at the first fight, we were arround 50 players (38 Black + 12 PUGs) maybe a bit more.

Then, we meet in east fort, we are still arround 50, and you are at lease 70/75. We are being wiped.

Then near Garison, you are even more dudes, you brought all server. Yeah we lost, but at least we didn’t run and fought hard.

See ya, sweet dreams.

Sorry guys, Here are the screenshots of your [BLAK] Representatives confirming 37 players. You just said yourself your around 50 players. Good one, Looking forward to the video. Enjoy.
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w248/jueanderson/2222_zps501a61f3.jpg

We offered you the chance to do exclusive guild only three times, you declined them all and now your are whining about us having friendlies with us? You could of taken up the offer any time that night but you refused. Now you must taste you own medicine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SolarSpark.6729

SolarSpark.6729

See ya, sweet dreams.

Sorry guys, Here are the screenshots of your [BLAK] Representatives confirming 37 players. You just said yourself your around 50 players. Good one, Looking forward to the video. Enjoy.

We offered you the chance to do exclusive guild only three times, you declined them all and now your are whining about us having friendlies with us? You could of taken up the offer any time that night but you refused. Now you must taste you own medicine.

Dat paint skills Awesome haha

MangaFairy – Piken Square Alliance
[FG] Forsaken Gamers
www.forsakengamers.com

(edited by SolarSpark.6729)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

See ya, sweet dreams.

You can’t beat good old MS Paint.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

It was fun yesterday on Augury Bl,
had some nice fights with [FG].
Yesterday EoW had just a funraid, normally we don’t raid on Wednesdays.
Hope we could give u some fun with our ~20 men raid
though ;P
I’m looking forward to some fights with equal numbers the next 2 days.

OT:
Could it be, that [BLAK] is a little bit much arrogant? just a question

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

(edited by Dominik.5162)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

It was fun yesterday on Augury Bl,
had some nice fights with [FG].
Yesterday EoW had just a funraid, normally we don’t raid on Wednesdays.
Hope we could give u some fun with our ~20 men raid
though ;P
I’m looking forward to some fights with equal numbers the next 2 days.

OT:
Could it be, that [BLAK] is a little bit much arrogant? just a question

Aye, great fights today [EoW], hope to meet soon again!

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

GH How you can kill opponents without us! Pay taxes for the bags!
Go Go Go Piken
Greetings to War Votf Black and AR and old enemies from Kodash

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

See ya, sweet dreams.

You can’t beat good old MS Paint.

lovely MS Paint work right there

We all had some good laughs tonight at BLAK’s expense

BLAK’s pattern of behaviour:

- whisper FG asking for a fight at even numbers, FG agrees
- then refuse to do GVG at even numbers (which is fine) but ask the FG warband to meet up at north of map, FG agrees
- instead ambush FG guild warband + pugs with 2 guild warbands + pugs
- get their 2 guild warbands + pugs wiped on the 2nd fight
- get their 2 guild warbands + pugs + siege (yes, siege) wiped
- get their 2 guild warbands + pugs + siege wiped again
- get their 2 guild warbands + pugs + siege wiped and start hiding in garrison for waypoint respawn spam
- get their 2 guild warbands + pugs + siege wiped and disappear

Fun fights, thanks for an awesome, hilarious and epic evening of WvW

(edited by xiv.7136)

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

Yeah, nice putting things out of their context, but I won’t continue this boring game, the only conclusion is, when we have as much players, you lose.

When you yell at everyone on the map, bringing FG/XT/Wic/PUGs and outman us by 3 for 2, you win.

See you on another match up, and don’t mistake number for skill.

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Aphix.9846

the only conclusion is, when we have as much players, you lose.

Clearly that’s the conclusion, you’re right.

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Yeah, nice putting things out of their context, but I won’t continue this boring game, the only conclusion is, when we have as much players, you lose.

When you yell at everyone on the map, bringing FG/XT/Wic/PUGs and outman us by 3 for 2, you win.

See you on another match up, and don’t mistake number for skill.

What can possibly be taken out of context? You asked for a GvG, agreed on a number, we came to you to find you had decided to bring the whole border with you there. Any respect you had has probably gone out of the window, even some harsh comments from players who are not even in our guild or server.

I’m actually surprised [WAR] participated in this. I’m going to take a guess and say you probably never told them about it being guild only. Atleast that’s what I hope.

(edited by Jue.6493)

in Match-ups

LordThy.4927

Oh no, he didn’t! xD

This evening too, thanks to Boothy [FG] for the epic farming in EB!

Piken respectable blob vs AR huge-mega-blob (now promoted to ‘manpile’) = Tis raining bags! :)

Although tonight PUGs were much harder to discipline and poor Boothy and a few of us got rotfstomped by the Endless Swarm before bed… :\

[WIC] Freygna & alts
Sanctum of Rall [NA]