Rich.1528

We had good challenge fighting 2-3 guildraids at the same time. Thank you, guys

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

Piken/Augury/Kodash 21/6/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: superbutt.6475

superbutt.6475

By the way, I forgot to speak about them, thanks to HoB and GH+Necr for yesterday evening’s fights on Piken’s borderland.

HoB you were around 25 while we were around 40 but you never ran and fought at every encounters, you are very good and fairplay.

GH+Necr was a bit more than us I guess, but not that much, the fights against you were so tense, I think we can call it even?

Keep it going.

Manwe Zetsubo
GvG contact – Black Horde [BLAK]
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

I like pizza too!

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

as a kodash player i can say it was really hard yesterday at the piken border but we had a lot of fun attacking your 30+ guild and pug raids from behind, killing some ppl and run. GH retalation train( time to fix the dmg on the border lands ) was a pain in the kitten for us small scalers but we hit you hard a few times and retreated then. and even if we died it wasnt that bad coz we were nearly 90% of the time under the u buff protection.

cya on the battlefield

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

By the way, I forgot to speak about them, thanks to HoB and GH+Necr for yesterday evening’s fights on Piken’s borderland.

HoB you were around 25 while we were around 40 but you never ran and fought at every encounters, you are very good and fairplay.

GH+Necr was a bit more than us I guess, but not that much, the fights against you were so tense, I think we can call it even?

Keep it going.

it was good fun, we like to get GvG going on sundays so let us know if you are interested.

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Make.1065

Make.1065

I’m actually surprised [WAR] participated in this. I’m going to take a guess and say you probably never told them about it being guild only. Atleast that’s what I hope.

Hmm ? [WAR] raid off yesterday, maybe 6-7 members online, probably looking for fights.
If you want GVG versus [BLAK], organize it clearly : at the normal GVG place and without PU&commander’s tag. And then you won’t get adds.
After reading everybody here, I think your problems come from a very bad communication, too many intermediaries maybe.

GH retalation train( time to fix the dmg on the border lands ) was a pain in the kitten for us small scalers but we hit you hard a few times and retreated then.

Retalation on BL is fixed since 25th June (-30%). If you didn’t notice it, I did

Ma Ke [WAR] – Mesmer
http://warforgis.net/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

@ Jue

When u speak about a 2nd guild raid its bout War ? We were 6-7 at this time ( day off ) .
Dont knew that u guys had a gvg.
Maybe next time do it on the south camp spot and not near our rez… at least everyone know what’s going on.

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

@ Jue

When u speak about a 2nd guild raid its bout War ? We were 6-7 at this time ( day off ) .
Maybe next time do it on the south camp spot and not near our rez… at least everyone know what’s going on.

[BLAK] should of informed you correctly of what was going on. You can’t really claim lack of communication or a correct area when the representative specifically claimed in the screenshots here: http://s178.photobucket.com/user/jueanderson/media/2222_zps501a61f3.jpg.html

Numbers and place, no pick ups. It doesn’t matter how many [WAR] you are, you should not of been there in the first place. The only people you have to blame is those you play with, not us. Just to be clear, the first fight was not at the spawn, it was at the skill point aswell. The French group was waiting there for a few minutes which means you must of been informed to some detail that our group was moving there so unless you thought we were going to fight over a skill point I call B.S.

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

i m not talking about the fight where we were 20guildies and 15 PUs against the Piken 100-men endless ultimate blob mixing a 60-men guild and another 20-men guild +PUs.
See u on the battleground

I had to quote this before what I am about to post about our “100-men blob”.

Gentlemen, Ladies. Our first defeat last night where we were in fact deceived by the French blob, appearing with 37 FG for what we thought was meant to be guild only fights.. we found a huge blob of french alliance waiting.

After our first wipe we rallied our close allies of Piken to take arms against these baguettes, in what was an embarrassing wipe after wipe after wipe for the French on their own border next to a garrison WP.

Here is your 100-man zerg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRJNvHMmUPo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opetru.5940

Opetru.5940

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Your friends have already said you were with 50. You posted a video of one fight with terrible quality. You couldn’t be more one sided. Would you like to see a proper video with our wipe in it?

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

We were 40 BLAKs before 23:00 pm. But when we switched to AR BL we were about 25 guildies

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

What’s really funny is that in your own video:

- It’s obvious you outnumber us by a huge amount, and actually surround us with sheer numbers, there’s far more blue/gold names than red names – and even then it still takes you a very long time, and many losses, to eventually get us downed

- Your chat box shows your guys telling the blob in /say to blob up on the tag, indicating that you’re gathering the entire borderlands on top of you

- It’s obvious that you’re preparing to ambush us at the meeting spot where you have scouts since you buff and move to the choke point before we’re there

- Despite continuing with your superior numbers, we wipe you every single time after that, when we’re not being ambushed in a spot chosen by you next to your respawn

Here’s a much better video, enjoy the uninterrupted footage of our much smaller group wiping your BLAK + other guilds + pugs + siege zerg over and over and over:

http://youtu.be/sRJNvHMmUPo

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did

(edited by xiv.7136)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

We were 40 BLAKs before 23:00 pm. But when we switched to AR BL we were about 25 guildies

If you were 25 why confirm 37 before the fight?

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

Where can u see 37 ? Just look at the video we posted and count by yourself. Explain me where these 37 yellow names are. And that fight was the first. There were less people for the others.

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Where can u see 37 ? Just look at the video we posted and count by yourself. Explain me where these 37 yellow names are. And that fight was the first. There were less people for the others.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w248/jueanderson/2222_zps501a61f3.jpg

You correct, you were 50 at the first fight, probably more when you decided to turn the tag on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

not worth to call it a vid…if you make videos then pls in a qualitiy that dont hurt the eyes when you try to watch it…

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

I didn’t know someone said we were 37 —". But as u can see, we were far less than 37 guildies.

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

xiv.7136

Lots of excuses and backtracking coming from BLAK, but we can all see the videos.

After all the trolling and baiting, the backpedaling on the GvG, ambushing us with a zerg, actually dropping siege to fight us while having superior numbers at a waypointed garrison, and still wiping, over and over and over.

There’s no way left for BLAK to weasel out of this one.

(edited by xiv.7136)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

I didn’t know someone said we were 37 —". But as u can see, we were far less than 37 guildies.

So really what you are telling me is the person who you sent to talk to me does not represent your guild and does not have a clue or an ounce of organizational skills. What you really wanted was Blob vs Blob, not guild vs guild.

Next time don’t send a message boy to do a man job.

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

Really guys, who cares now? We can’t find an agreement, let’s fight again at the next match-up we share.
This time, on the border scheduled, only with guilds, maybe sharing FG teamspeak to get terms.

While waiting just have fun.

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Really guys, who cares now?

It very well does matter. If we can’t take your word the first time, what happens the second time?

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

I just remember that FG started taunting about BLAK loot bags :P I hope that next time we will be able to have a fair fight with equal numbers. I’m not BLAK leader. I do not take decisions. I just say that, in numbers, FG were more than BLAKs and Piken PUs were more than AR PUs.
Have a nice day.

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

I just remember that FG started taunting about BLAK loot bags :P I hope that next time we will be able to have a fair fight with equal numbers. I’m not BLAK leader. I do not take decisions. I just say that, in numbers, FG were more than BLAKs and Piken PUs were more than AR PUs.
Have a nice day.

Let’s disagree to agree then. When you want a proper GvG whenever we next meet contact me with a better poster boy than Manwe.

Have a nice day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinkels.6158

Twinkels.6158

Great fights yesterday on AR BL, BLAK WAR and another guild I can’t remember fight near garrison they had canons arrowscart even a catapult I believe shooting us was intense but victory was ours RAWR! Thanks to FG and poor WIC you guys tried with all your might!
Hope to see you guys again today to crush our enemys again!

edit: I just read the comments up all I can say is guys ignore BLAK they just lost all my respect TO THE WALL OF SHAME WITH YOU don’t even bother doing a gvg, don’t let them lower your standerts and forum wars are useless.

(edited by Twinkels.6158)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werra.8173

Werra.8173

The other night, we came BLAKs + PUs. You [FG] always say you are 30 but you are a huge noob zerg. We have no respect for your guild. Thanx for loot bags. Stop dreaming, come back to reality, you just are a huge blob being insincere. We will never do any GvG against you, you are the kind of guild to say you are 30, but 40 in reality, and we wanted to anticipate. You have a poor reputation.
Thx bye and stop crying, come give us bag in game plz .

Werra, GL [BLAK]

(edited by Werra.8173)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

The other night, we came BLAKs + PUs. You [FG] always say you are 30 but you are a huge noob zerg. We have no respect for your guild. Thanx for loot bags. Stop dreaming, come back to reality, you just are a huge blob being insincere. We will never do any GvG against you, you are the kind of guild to say you are 30, but 40 in reality, and we wanted to anticipate. You have a poor reputation.

Before you start complaining about our numbers, learn to count your own first. You wanted to anticipate? so you brought more people. Good conformation. The best thing about your post is I said we were 37, so you are correct in saying we are 40 in reality. Same can not be said for you.

Great we will never GvG, so I don’t have to waste my time with a guild that can’t keep on their own terms.

(edited by Jue.6493)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinkels.6158

Twinkels.6158

Im crying of laughing irony akittens best, im not a member of FG but if BLAK is trolling they deserve best troll award, thanks for the laugh and keep respawning. xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

For the rest of the Guilds in this matchup maybe we should open a new thread. Cya in the lakes.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Match-ups

xiv.7136

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w248/jueanderson/2222_zps501a61f3.jpg

(edited by xiv.7136)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Extendo.9027

Extendo.9027

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stay Reem.6214

Stay Reem.6214

Personally I enjoyed yesterdays WvW and thought it was a good experience for all. Unfortunately [FG] did not meet any particular challenge when fighting [BLAK] however our guild is happy to help WvW newbies learn the basics of the game. I hope your members will watch and study our videos in order to improve, it is nice to see a clearly PVE guild venturing into WvW and although you suffered an extremely embarassing defeat it is great to see casual players participating and not intimidated by the higher skill of their opponents. Keep up the good work [BLAK] and best of luck in future!

Here I have found a basic guide that may be useful for you

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/The-Basics-of-WvW-guide-and-more

In this guide the basics of the WvW component of Guild Wars 2 are explained well, hopefully you can read up and we can perhaps have a less one sided fight next time we meet!

=)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elvicof.8263

Elvicof.8263

So FG and Blak arguing over who has the biggest or did I miss something

VII – AG

(edited by Elvicof.8263)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Pretty much….. was actually a nice thread for a change til this little lover’s tiff.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werra.8173

Werra.8173

htp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Ul3LSXdeU
htp://youtu.be/sRJNvHMmUPo
Congrats guys, ou pown the ar blob 20 blak + full pick up serveur, you want a medals maybe ?

Werra, GL [BLAK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsychoticWaltz.1768

PsychoticWaltz.1768

Keep on going guys, It’s somehow funny to watch

Attachments:

Guardian [VoTF] – http://www.votf-online.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

Keep it going.

Only 2-4 Necr guys roamed with us. Anyway, we weren’t.
And there were 2 another AR guildraids, who joined Black on the bridge near Briar.
I will post here video soon with real numbers.

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Rich.1528)

in Match-ups

Opetru.5940

Thx to the FG guy on Eternal Battlegrounds, i got a gold item for his corpse. Always a pleasure to kill a FG.

PS : Do u want more taunt ?

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stay Reem.6214

Stay Reem.6214

Thx to the FG guy on Eternal Battlegrounds, i got a gold item for his corpse. Always a pleasure to kill a FG.

PS : Do u want more taunt ?

Babby’s first WvW kill.

in Match-ups

xiv.7136

I like this one because the popcorn in it looks tasty

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebel.2650

Ebel.2650

Who ever the AR mesmer from ZI? Just 15 mins ago at greenlake tower sentry I believe tiger ranked spvp shame on you deeply.

Why do most people from AR laugh after they kill you.. there are a few that salute.
Can’t wait for this match up to end.

BOON Control

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

looks like [INC] picked a great time to change a server(just for 2 weeks) You both, FG + BLAK are pathetic – nothing else to add. Next time grab 50 guildmates + commander tag + jump to other zones if there is no queue and ask for help! Make a massssssssive lagfest, maybe SM lordroom is a place you’re looking for! Invite the 3rd server and let’s have some “fun”.
Greetings to WAR, VoTF from AR. Hope we’ll be there next time to face you in open field.

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

looks like [INC] picked a great time to change a server(just for 2 weeks) You both, FG + BLAK are pathetic – nothing else to add. Next time grab 50 guildmates + commander tag + jump to other zones if there is no queue and ask for help! Make a massssssssive lagfest, maybe SM lordroom is a place you’re looking for! Invite the 3rd server and let’s have some “fun”.
Greetings to WAR, VoTF from AR. Hope we’ll be there next time to face you in open field.

Fanclub #1 appears!

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

i dont play on a toaster like you so i were able to hit all my spells and stuff. Maybe we should start collect some money for you to buy a new PC so that you dont have to cry always

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

i dont play on a toaster like you so i were able to hit all my spells and stuff. Maybe we should start collect some money for you to buy a new PC so that you dont have to cry always

I see you keep the level of your replies on the same level as your raids ingame – low as hell. Every single WvW player knows that there is a measure when even NASA PC’s wouldn’t work correctly. Or rather PC works correctly but servers get too many requests and can’t answer them all.
Hope you understood what I wrote.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Here’s a much better video, enjoy the uninterrupted footage of our much smaller group wiping your BLAK + other guilds + pugs + siege zerg over and over and over:

Holy c rap, dat acs at the start of Garri fight… xD

They probably went “Oh, oh, wait, I know! Let’s put 5-6 acs down here and watch they melt trying to get to us! Geeeenius!”

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

I see you keep the level of your replies on the same level as your raids ingame – low as hell. Every single WvW player knows that there is a measure when even NASA PC’s wouldn’t work correctly. Or rather PC works correctly but servers get too many requests and can’t answer them all.
Hope you understood what I wrote.

maybe you should learn to read a bit between lines :P
I had no lags, were able to move correct and use my spells all the time. That shows that we were not to many ppl fighting.
anyways, i have better things to do then haveing useless disucssions with a stranger.

edit: maybe I´m also only a vip and gw2 is answering my request first ^^ so i dont got skilllag but everyone else

Piken Square

(edited by Balzamon.1396)

in Match-ups

xiv.7136

Holy c rap, dat acs at the start of Garri fight… xD

They probably went “Oh, oh, wait, I know! Let’s put 5-6 acs down here and watch they melt trying to get to us! Geeeenius!”

haha yeah xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearSeven.6357

FearSeven.6357

Piken last week (weak opponents): long queues for EB (1+ hour).
Piken this week (strong opponents): short/no queues for EB, outmanned buff between 18.30 and 19.00 today.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

@ Jue

[BLAK] should of informed you correctly of what was going on. You can’t really claim lack of communication or a correct area when the representative specifically claimed in the screenshots here: http://s178.photobucket.com/user/jueanderson/media/2222_zps501a61f3.jpg.html

Numbers and place, no pick ups. It doesn’t matter how many [WAR] you are, you should not of been there in the first place. The only people you have to blame is those you play with, not us. Just to be clear, the first fight was not at the spawn, it was at the skill point aswell. The French group was waiting there for a few minutes which means you must of been informed to some detail that our group was moving there so unless you thought we were going to fight over a skill point I call B.S.

On ur screen we can clearly see that at least 3 players were not from FG on this fight.
So who is talking BS ?
Anyway i’ll stop to post, its useless and i’ll dont waste my time anymore .
U guys have ur pov and ive mine.
That was the same thing of swtor forum, i should knew that.
PS : /wave to INC , on which serv are you moving guys ?

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net