Piken / Seafarer's / Vizunah

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

LFP to TA exp mode.

No one? Come on I need 2 runs to get Kudzu:( OK lets farm pirates.

Again a match betewen VS and SFR? Pure luck…or…

Looks like I’m going to give congratulations to VS this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

The sooner this living story is done, the sooner players will start playing WvW again. Of course they could just… I dunno… make WvW loot equal to PvE loot.

Maybe people with a commander tag active should drop a champ bag if killed.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mafius.6749

Mafius.6749

Well at least the Lords in towers have champion drops now, that’s better than before.
I also looted an exotic weapon yesterday on a SFR kill. I sometimes loot gold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Well at least the Lords in towers have champion drops now, that’s better than before.
I also looted an exotic weapon yesterday on a SFR kill. I sometimes loot gold.

We’re the final bosses of WvW. Seems legit…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Hahaha someone from vizunah told me they are often fighting 2x their no. ! So someone from ANET can check the CULING from vizunah server , i think its not fixed !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Hahaha someone from vizunah told me they are often fighting 2x their no. ! So someone from ANET can check the CULING from vizunah server , i think its not fixed !

To much French wine? Joking.

It’s true SFR as 3 times VS numbers, no way you can win, we just slacking a bit. We have also flying golems. Wemil is working on a nuke golem version atm

Only good thing is we drop exoctics, soon if some one kills me, I will drop a legend…on the floor next to me:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Hehe, if they say so we can upload few videos showing how a group of 20-25 is wiping 60+ of them. Not saying it’s a big challange but maybe someone need to show Vizunah a gameplay of their opponents and the red OCEAN they create everytime?

It’s not a big achievement to take 100 people and roll over guild raids. There is only [Meta] guild running alone, it’s still cool to see that at least one guild can play on your server, as I said before big props to you guys. It’s not like I’m complaining about this week, it’s a great farming. Just trying to understand your mentality!

Piken NEEDS to slow down a bit, we’re getting TOO D@MN HIGH in the “ranking”.

Kisses,
Devitz

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Well at least you guys can get your guilds in to eternal :P

I’d love to take part in a raid where we just farmed pugs in eternal, but I guess I can dream.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Hehe, if they say so we can upload few videos showing how a group of 20-25 is wiping 60+ of them. Not saying it’s a big challange but maybe someone need to show Vizunah a gameplay of their opponents and the red OCEAN they create everytime?

It’s not a big achievement to take 100 people and roll over guild raids. There is only [Meta] guild running alone, it’s still cool to see that at least one guild can play on your server, as I said before big props to you guys. It’s not like I’m complaining about this week, it’s a great farming. Just trying to understand your mentality!

Kisses,
Devitz

5 minutes ago. VZ borderlands. the whole map is green. 3 keeps. 2 towers.
the entire SFR server + the entire Piken server attacking BAY at the same time making the map unplayable because of lag. explain? can’t split on other structures?

look at yourselves.

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Kisses,
Devitz

the entire SFR server + the entire Piken server attacking BAY at the same time making the map unplayable because of lag. explain? can’t split on other structures?

look at yourselves.

We were testing your arrow cart placement.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sven.3680

Sven.3680

A Viz guy complaining about blobs. I loled. Congratz to Piken for failing with a guild blob in our spawntower on Viz But it is getting really annoying – you consider yourselves so weak now that you always have to run as one guildblob/so close to each other?!

its Schlossen Time

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

We were told that’s how you are to play T1. We’re just trying to fit in with all of you cool kids

Hugs?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daze.6914

Daze.6914

Kisses,
Devitz

look at yourselves.

yeah because you know, Monday evening there was absolutely nobody from Vizunah at Piken bay along Seafarers, not even one. All those dozens of people staking on the walls and in the lord room that can be seen on my screenshots are just mere illusions.

War Inc. Community [WIC]
Far Shiverpeaks
GW2 WvW - GW2 Gem Price

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butti.7365

Butti.7365

Kisses,
Devitz

look at yourselves.

You have a T3 Bay with WP on the Map and expect us to not push on it? Instead we should take back one of the paper towers again?
In the end it doesnt matter who gets the keep, we just want to reset it.
And Vz starts now to cry about blobbing. Thats the most hilarious thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacksmoke.5792

Blacksmoke.5792

Kisses,
Devitz

We are a bunch of noobs :’(

Blâcksmoke lvl 80 Elementalist
Jornàda Del Muerto lvl 80 Thief
Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Kisses,
Devitz

We are a bunch of noobs :’(

For sure.

We got only one thing left to do: karmablob to get our ascended weapons…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

honestly I had respect for Piken but now? you guys why you blob so much last night on VZ map not only faceless VZ blob but, Dsun Sparta Xt in one big blob hunting CoN, fight us as guilds not 1 big blob blobing make it bad now.I mean ok last patch make lag a little bit better but still yuo like to play in skill delay and ect?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

honestly I had respect for Piken but now? you guys why you blob so much last night on VZ map not only faceless VZ blob but, Dsun Sparta Xt in one big blob hunting CoN, fight us as guilds not 1 big blob blobing make it bad now.I mean ok last patch make lag a little bit better but still yuo like to play in skill delay and ect?

Yes, those blobbing Pikens and Vizunahs are really annoying. Nothing like non-blobbing CoN. (I couldn’t resist)

Attachments:

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

The troll is strong with this one.

I don’t get why people kitten and moan about blobs and siege in WvW. Get a grip. It’s human nature to do what you can to win. Any scenario or any situation. It’s logical that there is strength in numbers. Don’t like it? Pop a few superior arrow carts and spread us out. That’s what they are there for. If not, stop crying.

WvW does not have a set rule book on what’s acceptable and what’s not. To you, blobs are unacceptable until you start winning everything you hit when in one. It’s amazing how two faced people are here.

Only thing I hate is cheaters. And I’ve seen plenty on VZ the past few days. Huge shame.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Butti.7365

Yes, those blobbing Pikens and Vizunahs are really annoying. Nothing like non-blobbing CoN. (I couldn’t resist)

Your screens just show half the truth though. We attacked the gate and iddq joined after a minute. And no, we did not ask for help.
I personally dont like this blob-topic and i dont trust any of the screenshots showed in this threads but lately it feels a bit like piken guilds hold hand or corporate in very close distance. Maybe it is just coincidence or we where at the wrong time at the wrong place.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

At the moment the plan is to not tag up, tell everyone to get on ts or gfto, and deliberately throw the match to try and get down in the rankings and not have a bunch of ‘bandwaggonning noobs’ joining SFR- at least that what I was told by the leet guilds when they decided this on behalf of the server at the start of the match up when leagues were announced.

Personally I don’t think the plan will work- lot of people will enter wvw, form small teams and then ignore chat and calls to join ts, then when u badge up to try and get things going people will ignore that too, as they weren’t trained to follow the badge.

Fine example of that was earlier in SFR BL, then EB, where a comm that normally gets a good following asked people to join him, and he had 10 people following on a queued EB.

Yes, in an ideal world we would all be on ts and in decent size groups, splitting to take different objectives at the same time, but the multinational nature of our server means that just isn’t going to happen and the sooner the elitists (‘can you leave this BL, we’re trying to do our guild raid’, while 20 of them stand motionless for an hour at the spawn and the entire BL and points are lost ‘more to take back yay more wexp for the raid’) realise you need to start including rather than excluding the better the server will become- and who knows, some of those ‘pugs’ might be able to show you a thing or two.

Interestingly, we still seem to not be doing too badly on points.

Please, please, please ANET realise that there is a large group that would like to GVG, so take a two week pause on your living world production line of mindless bashing npc events and design a few arenas for 10v10, 15v15 and 20v20 GVG (three tiers). Really can’t be that hard to design something a little like the old gw1 gvg maps scaled up a bit…combined with some small prizes for winning and an end of season prize of something suitable too. then make it watchable like gw1 used to have, and there’s your e-sport. And make it a worldwide system, not split into NA and Europe, so there are guilds around to fight at any time of the day or night.

Will it ruin wvw? Not at all, there will still be guild raids, etc and after a temporary dip in wvw attendence there will be no noticable difference.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

Your screens just show half the truth though. We attacked the gate and iddq joined after a minute. And no, we did not ask for help.
I personally dont like this blob-topic and i dont trust any of the screenshots showed in this threads but lately it feels a bit like piken guilds hold hand or corporate in very close distance. Maybe it is just coincidence or we where at the wrong time at the wrong place.

Screenshots prove nothing but your say-so does?

I couldn’t care less if we rolled in one big giant space-hamster size blob. Most of the time it is the plan, even if it does not work that well. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. I do not see any difference in servers, all gather as big blob as they possibly can to take undefended objectives. Then there are those that come up with excuses and act holier-than-thou.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Butti.7365

looks like someone opened your hamster-cage than to let you out.
I never said that you blob nor posted i an ‘ultimate’ screenshot to show it the whole community nor said i that SFR guilds never blob. I just said ‘for me it feels like…’.
But you just confirmed that im not that wrong with my feeling (‘Most of the time it is the plan’)
Its just sad because i know that piken guilds where able to give decend fights without blobbing up in the past.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

so your problem is because you are full zone we ask other guild to support us and we start blobing now:D:D And yeah btw you know how hard is to take t3 fully sieged keep in primetime…
And btw the post was about XT SPRTA Dsun guilds that pride theirselves in gvgs and to run alone… If we run alone in 20-30 face us no need to blob us to try to wipe us. Right now servers are pretty bad if you have fun pressing skill 1 and waiting up to 5-10sec to activate your skill yeah GG.

As for sfr decision this week it is internal matter so no point for people to bring it here.. We have our comunity site and ts bring it there…

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

looks like someone opened your hamster-cage than to let you out.
I never said that you blob nor posted i an ‘ultimate’ screenshot to show it the whole community nor said i that SFR guilds never blob. I just said ‘for me it feels like…’.
But you just confirmed that im not that wrong with my feeling (‘Most of the time it is the plan’)
Its just sad because i know that piken guilds where able to give decend fights without blobbing up in the past.

Most of the time it is the plan meaning that is what every server does, like I said. Don’t try to act all high-and-mighty on that one since it also does mean your server, like you already admit.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

so your problem is because you are full zone we ask other guild to support us and we start blobing now:D:D And yeah btw you know how hard is to take t3 fully sieged keep in primetime…
And btw the post was about XT SPRTA Dsun guilds that pride theirselves in gvgs and to run alone… If we run alone in 20-30 face us no need to blob us to try to wipe us. Right now servers are pretty bad if you have fun pressing skill 1 and waiting up to 5-10sec to activate your skill yeah GG.

As for sfr decision this week it is internal matter so no point for people to bring it here.. We have our comunity site and ts bring it there…

No. As you can see that I have no problem with blobbing (or in your case calling for support) since every server does it.

By the way Butti.7365 claimed that you didn’t call for help, but you say that you did. Either way it is fine by me, just pointing out the hypocrisy. Could be some other situation though, which I know nothing.

[Hex]

(edited by Bogey.5423)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aezyr.5304

Aezyr.5304

Neither XT, SPRT or Dsun had a raid on that border. Until you can name the two guilds that had infact a raid there you should be very silent.

in Match-ups

Posted by: milton.1796

milton.1796

People really need to stop migrating to VS just because its “winning” you have numbers and that’s it, no skill just utter numbers.

40 man zergs against 10 people? lel.

You do like running off when you have to fight a proper raid though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mafius.6749

Mafius.6749

How SFR faces defeat:
- the ennemy is blobing, we sure don’t and we don’t play for the win anyway
- omg the ennemy cheats
- well, we lose on purpose, just to go down in the ladder, ya know
kind of funny, you just can’t admit VZ is stronger than you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

Guys really stop trying to drop down tiers, as an old sfr player I’m bored of these community decisions. We need to play hard like the last week, this so called community just ruins the server. I hope arenanet notices this and takes an action.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erastmus.3785

Erastmus.3785

Neither XT, SPRT or Dsun had a raid on that border. Until you can name the two guilds that had infact a raid there you should be very silent.

I’m not a forum warrior, in fact I don’t like or approve of server drama.. we all play under the same type of conditions. We all blob up, no matter what we say. However, I must reply to this, as I was on the borderland, and the above post confuse me a bit. Perhaps the above mentioned guilds didn’t raid, but they surely looked more organized than just puttering about. But of course, I can be wrong. Mere moments after the screenshot the towers wall was catapulted down by the catties on the ruins they all poured in.

But the week is about to come to an end, and with that this matchup! Thank you so much to everybody who participated, I do hope to see you around the next time (or next week if the matchup system so allows).

Attachments:

Prissie – floppy-eared Asura elementalist
Crtitical Emergence [CE] – Gunnar’s Hold
My elementalist videos… http://www.youtube.com/user/erastmus/videos

(edited by Erastmus.3785)

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Guys really stop trying to drop down tiers, as an old sfr player I’m bored of these community decisions. We need to play hard like the last week, this so called community just ruins the server. I hope arenanet notices this and takes an action.

Your first ever post on the WvW forums and you insult the community that kept SFR alive despite all the hardships it has come across .

Now that takes class.
Congratulations

(edited by Grok.6714)

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

Your first ever post on the WvW forums and you insult the community that kept SFR alive despite all the hardships it has come across .

Now that takes class.
Congratulations

Maybe (s)he has a point, after all, match manipulating is not allowed. Besides, you seem to be doing just fine as you are ranked first.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Who’s manipulating the matchup here?
After all, as Mafius states, VS is clearly the better server… so losing only is a natural consequence…

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Hope SFR and Viz enjoyed Piken’s “bring a pet to work day” today on EB.

Was hilarious and a lot of fun, especially taking SM with a million little critters to help!

Cheers!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

Who’s manipulating the matchup here?
After all, as Mafius states, VS is clearly the better server… so losing only is a natural consequence…

I said maybe (s)he has a point. Doubt match manipulation in WvW can be proven anyway, it is all in players to act in good faith.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

Was hilarious and a lot of fun, especially taking SM with a million little critters to help!

Cheers!

Uh, uh, uh. It is me and my nameless one, nameless one, nameless one, nameless one, nameless one and nameless one. I will remember you always.

Was fun, (a bit) laggy and for finally I got disconnected.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

Now that takes class.
Congratulations

Guilds keep sfr alive, not the community. Community just tells them where to fight or not to fight in order to drop down a tier and get rid of pugs. This kills the sfr, not the pugs. We have to fight hard to stay on top of the ladder. We’ve achieved this with both guilds and pugs. If viz is so strong, then why we’ve defeated them last week ? And why we’re #1 eu now ? We can do it guys, just keep it fair and don’t tell guilds not to fight hard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

How SFR faces defeat:
- the ennemy is blobing, we sure don’t and we don’t play for the win anyway
- omg the ennemy cheats
- well, we lose on purpose, just to go down in the ladder, ya know
kind of funny, you just can’t admit VZ is stronger than you

Of course national server is stronger. If some good mmo country would have own server they would tic +400 whole time.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Now that takes class.
Congratulations

Guilds keep sfr alive, not the community. Community just tells them where to fight or not to fight in order to drop down a tier and get rid of pugs. This kills the sfr, not the pugs. We have to fight hard to stay on top of the ladder. We’ve achieved this with both guilds and pugs. If viz is so strong, then why we’ve defeated them last week ? And why we’re #1 eu now ? We can do it guys, just keep it fair and don’t tell guilds not to fight hard.

Join pevepe.net
Be part of SFR
Know what is actually happening
Don’t discuss internal matters on public forums

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

Thanks Mya for the GvG sparring tonite. Good fights.
Respect boom.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Now that takes class.
Congratulations

Join pevepe.net
Be part of SFR
Know what is actually happening
Don’t discuss internal matters on public forums

‘internal matters’ lols, I love the way that sounds. It’s a game, something people seem to lose sight of every now and then.

Not everyone wants or needs to join a forum- the person who set up another server’s forum stole personal information from several members, so those more cautious might not want to join.

As for ts, some of us can’t join for RL reasons.

At the moment the ‘leet guilds’ (read ‘we can run into another guild in a blob and survive whooo’) discuss ‘pugs’ and people who don’t use TS (ie the 90% of the server’s population who visit wvw on a casual basis or don’t visit at all) as something they got on their shoe- whilst throwing matches or gvging ignoring the rest of the community.

Of course the people on ts and the leaders of the gvging guilds will all pat themselves on the back and tell each other how great they are and how bad the pugs are- then refuse to help train them and ‘tag off’ to discourage new people from joining.

We need gvg arenas badly- if just to prevent 20 people taking up space in a bl that could be taken by people who actually care about the score, rather than who can collect the most bags running into another 20 man blob and spend the rest of the time standing around while the score goes to hell.

I know a lot of people do care about the score and just having fun in their leisure time without the pressures of being in the top guild (been there, organised it, lead the raids (80 man), worn the t-shirt) and they need to be brought into the fold if SFR wants to continue to be a good server to play on- not dissed and treated like second class citizens.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

Thanks Option [Opt] for GvG, was fun !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Cheers!

HAHAAAAAA nicely done…what a regret i wasn’t there))

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Cheers!

HAHAAAAAA nicely done…what a regret i wasn’t there))

Hehe, ty

It was a lot of fun, if not laggy. I forgot to post the best pix from it (see below).

Next up: Naked zerg fighting. No armour, just weapons, say Friday before reset? Who’s up for a little fun with all three servers?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

Congratz to Piken for failing with a guild blob in our spawntower on Viz But it is getting really annoying – you consider yourselves so weak now that you always have to run as one guildblob/so close to each other?!

/sadface

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Rich.1528)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

Piken, do whatever you want, I know you have fun with it and even more fun with our haters on the forum complaining about guild blobs. If you guys have fun doing what you do kudos to you. We had good numbers in todays zbs raid and it’s only fair I see 2 guilds with smaller numbers collaberate so we get very long and good fights, it was very fun for me and I hope it was for you guys aswell (GH and Rise<3).

So to piken guilds: keep on having fun, ignore our forums warriors and see you on the field for some good fights!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Oh it was good fun yesterday.

But we really could have used more necros.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: puntix.5032

puntix.5032

Hello! <3 last video of CS—→ 04/09/2013 GG!
http://youtu.be/-lRo_zcXLKI

Guild: Cleaning Squad [CS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LSoyAG.1326

LSoyAG.1326

So to piken guilds: keep on having fun, ignore our forums warriors and see you on the field for some good fights!

wise words – thanks!