Piken/Augury/Baruch [11/10]

in Match-ups

Posted by: piketis.2804

piketis.2804

Absolutely not. AKGL were in bb, and we learned on that border, where we exploit when we met Piken

I will not be so stupid not to do what you have done to me

Töka, AKGL’s RL and Comander. Baruch Bay

(edited by piketis.2804)

in Match-ups

Posted by: chriskin.3298

chriskin.3298

I want to say thanks to the OdS guys for the nice fights today.

A tip if I may : Getting in a shadow refuge on really low health when a mesmer is really close to you with his Illusionary Wave not on cooldown is not a wise idea. I killed 4 BB thieves today (3 were OdS, can’t remember the fourth one :$) when they made that mistake.

I hope I’ll get the chance to fight some of you again in the next days.

Chriskin – Piken Square – Mesmer/Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

Angry bird mesmer exploit hehehe.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

I want to thank all guilds and zergs we have encountered yesterday evening.
It was our first raid on Augury Rock and we really enjoyed it!

It’s good to face Baruch Bay again, it’s been a long time since our last matchup.

Hope to see more from you the next few days.

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

Let’s kill everything shall we ?

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Duiz.6042

Duiz.6042

I want to thank all guilds and zergs we have encountered yesterday evening.
It was our first raid on Augury Rock and we really enjoyed it!

It’s good to face Baruch Bay again, it’s been a long time since our last matchup.

Hope to see more from you the next few days.

What are your raid times?

[BB] ~ Warforgis Officer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azanure.8035

Azanure.8035

All servers had mesmers that exploited the bug. My advise is to just forget that last night happened and move on to avoid pointless dramas.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaspi.7164

kaspi.7164

Thanks to both BB and AR for yesterday. It was amazing fun and we had good fights all evening. I remember our fights with CoN the most. Lucky, we had some help from friendlies. Guys, you pack a punch.

But everyone we met was willing to fight and painful to kill or get killed by. Pretty even most of the time and we had such a blast on TS trying to keep our people up and your people down. Great job again everyone on BB and AR. Thanks for the good stuff!

Also kudos to VG, EW, Necr (ninja squad) and all the Piken guilds and friendlies I’m too dumb to remember and/or name properly. You did nothing short of great job.

[SWD] Tal Emenar
EU-Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

CoN’s first day on AR (We come from SFR, some might know us) was great fun. Although occasionally heavy outnumbered great fights with all groups on EB and later on BB border. Thanks to our new home server for the warm welcome and I look forward to crossing swords with the rest of you As for the request from [WAR] : We usually raid between 7-10pm CEST with full force (20-25 guys)

Have a nice matchup everyone!

Raidleader CoN
(Server admin SFR till 15-10-13, currently on Augury)
Bombing zergs since day 1

(edited by Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

Hoping for awesome fights and amazing footage ! Best regards

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Posted by: kursk.4890

kursk.4890

Warforgis and run, Spanish community welcomes you.

http://www.guildwars2-online.com/foro/topic/9294-bienvenidos-run-y-war/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

great fun tonight on piken borders, great fights, thnx AR and BB.

also thanks WAR for increasing our numbers

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

Warforgis and run, Spanish community welcomes you.

http://www.guildwars2-online.com/foro/topic/9294-bienvenidos-run-y-war/

Small tips : if you see any Run jumping from a cliff, don’t follow them.
Specially if it’s an ugly Norn.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Thanks [OP] for the sparring. Although being a bit rusty from our recent slack and crippled in setup because of the lack of people transferred we had a very good share of fights against a worthy opponent. Kudos!

For the rest of the evening we could unfortunately not do anything with our decreasing numbers and could not set up a proper fight with the big guild groups running around. Nonetheless a great second evening on Augury Rock server. So thank you all!

Much love from [CoN]
-Rida

Raidleader CoN

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Indeed, thanks to CoN for fun sparring ! Hopefully next time we get matched up we can get a official match with both guilds having proper setups !

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Gtz to DsD for first guild to fully utilize warr/guard meta. 30+ guys, under 10% non-soldier classes.

I /bow

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

was fun tonight (sadly i cant command that often at night anymore…rl >.<)

thx to BB who saved me some money with not taking down the siege for anza so that we could use them again

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noosfer.4875

Noosfer.4875

Gtz to DsD for first guild to fully utilize warr/guard meta. 30+ guys, under 10% non-soldier classes.

I /bow

You are welcome. I will disclose some internal secrets. Once your warriors learn how to cast veil and your guardians to cast water fields, you are done.
A shame we still have that many ranged. We are working on it, though.

Single-handed Mexican-Vietnamese mercenary. Now fighting for Piken Square, tomorrow, who knows?
Tons of chars. If only one day I manage to guess how to play any of them, I will post it here

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sven.3680

Sven.3680

I really enjoy playing on AR. But seriously Piken?! U lead with 100k and guilds still form zoneblobs all night?! Hope this mentality will change in the leagues, at least when a matchup is decided early …

its Schlossen Time

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

hmm zoneblob all night!? srsly let me tell you sth just because I was leading tonight i know exactly what was going on :P

until like 3-4am (GMT+2) we had to face a ~30man RNV guildraid with a group of players mostly not on ts and so on. we maybe had the same numbers to face them. tho this is not rly working ofc

but well let me tell you what we had last night :P
2.30am: me starts leading in PS BL, getting back everything apart from hills cause the BB raid comes to defend.
3.00am: EB commander calls it, I´m the only active commander. deciding to move to EB to catch some players so that they dont go to bed and that we are maybe able to have some good fights against that BB raid.
3.30am: we lured the BB raid into EB, had some fights with them we sadly lost, but during that time we had 2 commanders in PSBL taking back everything there.
4.15am: the PSBL ppl moved to BB BL → we presure BB on 2 maps, because the guild group can only be on one and it was slightly annoying to get wiped all night so we decided to annoy them a bit too
dont rly know when they called their raid
sth btw 4.30am-5am i think.
after that we still had 2 groups out, my EB group with like 30 ppl and the other group with enough ppl to get things done too (cant give numbers because i only chatted with some of them about tactics and did not see/ask how many he has )
i called it around 6.30-645 am and have no idea what happened then, but i think that 7am is a time when the night is almost over also at that time AR had at least a raid that had enough numbers to defend their EB keep in the lordsroom.

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

2 things Balzamon.
1) maybe we weren’t on your border, so it could’ve been a different situation there
2) you speak mostly of nighttime, i dont know what went on there my member is only talking about the primetime we played in our border where guilds were holding hands, no personal offence on your server.

Anyway thanks for the first matchup we had on our new server Enjoyed it!

Good luck for the leagues everyone!!
Kind regards,
Rida

Raidleader CoN

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

well then he should maybe say primetime and not “all night” night is for me after primetime

Piken Square