Q: 10/18: BP/YB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

Q:

Should be a good week all around, some old faces, and some new! keep it clean and lets have fun

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

A:

“We’re coming for you” (plays imperial march from Star Wars)

Attachments:

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

(edited by DtC.4806)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

Here’s a score update for anyone interested, since http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups doesn’t seem to be updating.

Also, you should probably change the date in the title. You’re a week behind, even though you have the correct servers listed for this week.

Attachments:

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

This skill lag, though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Lag.
c
h
a
r

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lokan Tores.8736

Lokan Tores.8736

I have a feeling this matchup is going to be an all out brawl. Can’t wait to get home from work.

Satsugeisha
Yaks’ Bend
The Sixth Degree {TSD}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

How does one take a tower without siege and with the gates/walls up? [Cake] from ebay pls can you give me any pointers?

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

If you can even get in. There’s about 70 players sitting outside of LA waiting.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

How does one take a tower without siege and with the gates/walls up? [Cake] from ebay pls can you give me any pointers?

Sneaky mesmers, tricksy thieves.

Hi all, good luck

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Great Matchup.
Many Good fights in Ebay BL, but there was insane skill lag.
So many 100+ Epic battles in our keeps.
Looking forward to get stomped on Oceanic and on the Weekdays..

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Great Matchup.
Many Good fights in Ebay BL, but there was insane skill lag.
So many 100+ Epic battles in our keeps.
Looking forward to get stomped on Oceanic and on the Weekdays..

Agree completely. Ebay BL was a blast tonight minus the skill lag! Thanks for the fun!!!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Yaks Bend on Ebay. I really don’t want to keep flipping your bay, but you keep attacking my hills. So I have to keep killing you. Circle of life.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

Well, it’ll be 6 weeks until we get the same matchup again…so have at it this week. It’s been fun in EB.

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reaper.1748

Reaper.1748

Someone have a score update?

[Syn] Syndictive I [PYRO] Pyromancers I Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

Someone have a score update?

Ask and ye shall receive.

Attachments:

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aluminum.6982

Aluminum.6982

Out bloody standing on all sides tonight. A lot of fun battles and bags for all.
This should be a wild week!

Corrupted Wingnut – Necro.
Or any of the Wingnut family.
(One) Yaks Bend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

I’m not sure why MOS is down but there is an alternative

http://gw2stats.net

(disclaimer: yes, I run it but, at least it’s updating)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

Sneaky mesmers, tricksy thieves.

Hi all, good luck

yeah i wish it was, the tower was never flipped once and no dmg to any of the gate/walls. its definately exploit but i didnt see any speedhacking, hopefully its just a 1 time thing. just some idiots on reset night lol

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Wow BP, you guys give up on your BL or what?

Attachments:

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amun.9560

Amun.9560

Dear EB and BP,

Thank you for all the bags you have graciously donated to the evil empire on reset night on EBG with your tactics of focusing all of your attacks on YB non-stop. Both EB and BP love to take the advantage of having the one server draw us away while the other launch an attack at SM or the towers on the other side YB’s area while staying away from each other’s area. Running away from us will only temporary delay the inevitable of your demise, although it was fun chasing your group across the map. But in the end we will find you and you will be face the wrath of the evil empire so just graciously hand us the goodies and drop dead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

Dear EB and BP,

Thank you for all the bags you have graciously donated to the evil empire on reset night on EBG with your tactics of focusing all of your attacks on YB non-stop. Both EB and BP love to take the advantage of having the one server draw us away while the other launch an attack at SM or the towers on the other side YB’s area while staying away from each other’s area. Running away from us will only temporary delay the inevitable of your demise, although it was fun chasing your group across the map. But in the end we will find you and you will be face the wrath of the evil empire so just graciously hand us the goodies and drop dead.

Yup it was very fun getting the new Season 1 Kills achievement in 1 night.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lokan Tores.8736

Lokan Tores.8736

Dear EB and BP,

Isn’t a little early to start with the trash talking?

Personally I am looking forward to some amazing fighting this week.

Satsugeisha
Yaks’ Bend
The Sixth Degree {TSD}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Go Yak’s Bend go!! You guys are doing great so far! I guess BP’s coverage might catch up once the week starts but I’ll be rooting for ya
DPS you should go back to FA. They’re in silver league after all (what you wanted). Help them beat SBI!

in Match-ups

RazGerb.6173

Ehmry has completely lost all our presence in other Bls other than eternal, the other servers obviously have a bigger wvw presence.
and of course, like I expected, Yak’s Bend is already trash talking it up.
This is probably the most equal matchup we will get ever get, enjoy it.
Also, Yaks, Yak zergs everywhere.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

After many weeks of boring matches, I have to say thank you for the awesome fights BP and EBay!

Like someone else said, this will be a wild week. May the best server win!

/salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

May the more populated server win!
/salute

FTFY

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amun.9560

Amun.9560

Dear EB and BP,

Isn’t a little early to start with the trash talking?

Personally I am looking forward to some amazing fighting this week.

Im not talking trash just saying thanks for the fun in EBG EB and BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: felixdacat.3804

felixdacat.3804

Highlight of my night in EBBL: the ebayer who partied me, joked about skill lag and wished us well. Maybe some of the bad blood has washed away finally... maybe.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

May the more populated server win!
/salute

FTFY

That just doesn’t have quite the same ring to it. :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Good matchup so far. Things seem fairly even on all sides, let’s hope it stays that way. It’s more fun when things keep flipping back and forth and you have no idea how things will turn out.

in Match-ups

RazGerb.6173

I’m pretty sure Yak’s Bend is the most populated server in terms on WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultrajoe.8674

Ultrajoe.8674

Thanks from [GLOB] to EB and BP for the fights on EBBL these past 5-6 hours. It has been a blast from the start. Excellent displays of skill and tenacity from all three teams, on the open the field it’s been more fun than I’ve had in a long time. For every triumph we seemed to achieve (Highlight; Holding swiss cheese bay) you were right there to smash us apart with your own victories. Loving this matchup so far.

Credit to EB for retaking control of the map as of now, I thought we might push and wrangle control of garrison, but you guys die kitten , kitten hard.

Sportuu The Dour – Fort Aspenwood Warrior
Fattest Man in [GLOB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

I though BP was. Didn’t BP just get a ton of last minute transfers?

FSP

in Match-ups

RazGerb.6173

I though BP was. Didn’t BP just get a ton of last minute transfers?

I actually think BP and YB have about the same, BP did get alot of transfers, but YB just has an insane amount of people on WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eliandal.8735

Eliandal.8735

Honestly, normally we aren’t! We very rarely queue EB – although two weeks ago it was a fairly good match and we had short ones, however tonight it seems the bandwaggoners came out of the woodwork, and the EB queue was 2 hours+ I’ve been on YB since early access and it’s never been that high.

I do know that we did get a couple of transfer guilds in, and that may account for some – not sure where the rest is coming from though!

Anyways…great fun in EB tonight (once I got in) Hopefully it’ll stay fun for the next 6.5 days!

Cuthache | Ranger
OTG!
Yak’s Bend!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Dear EB and BP,

I made 182 Heavy bags on Yaks Bend tonight.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

problem with you yaks is you server zerg so of course why wouldnt we backfill wherever you left whether it was BP or EB? We always know where you are not.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tubby Chan.8502

Tubby Chan.8502

Dear EB and BP,

162 Myself along with 17 wvw ranks in a few hours, thanks BP and EBay!

in Match-ups

Kronyx.2570

Awesome random GvG LOOT vs DPS just now. Good fight!

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

162 Myself along with 17 wvw ranks in a few hours, thanks BP and EBay!

8 myself along with 4 WvW ranks and 35 spikes!

:(

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Dear EB and BP,

All I got was a rock.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Dear EB and BP,

All I got was a rock.

0:31

I laughed.

- Jornosh, Suicidal Warrior of [One], loving the achievement points! We get achievement points people!

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurieg.4158

Kurieg.4158

You: An Engineer north of the NE camp on Ehmry Bay’s BL.

Me: Another engineer.

Us: both downed, wondering who the wolves would eat first.

I knew you cared when you bombed me away from the pack.

Crafty [CR]
Yak’s Bend
Ir Regardless – Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eliandal.8735

Eliandal.8735

8 myself along with 4 WvW ranks and 35 spikes!

:(

So THAT’S where all my spikes went!!!

Cuthache | Ranger
OTG!
Yak’s Bend!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

[vT] crew had a great time last night in YB BL.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Despite the skill lag reset was fun on EBay BL.

Good show!

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

The struggle going to Borderland JP’s is real.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

Last night, I had to kill a Yaks Ele in the dark room. I’m sorry, but you put me in combat with your stupid torch, so I was forced to kill you to break combat. No hard feelings, I hope. Next time, use the fields that show where you’d cast spells to see through the dark (or just use my Cobalt to see).

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

^ uhh …. eles can’t equip cobalt dude. It’s a GS.

@ every one from BP … don’t sweat last nights scores. Especially you guys who just recently joined us. It’s all an illusion. Especially if you know anything abut YB and how they’ve always hidden behind 2v1 setups. We’ve got guilds who specialize in 1v2’s and last night we saw just how bad YB’s response time is b/c of that playstyle. This goes double for EB people… if they’re smart, and wanna come in anything but 3rd place this week, they’ll take EVERY chance they can get to back-cap everything they can off YB instead of squandering the entire weekend trying to marginalize Borskill.

(edited by ilr.9675)

in Match-ups

Kronyx.2570

^ uhh …. eles can’t equip cobalt dude. It’s a GS.

@ every one from BP … don’t sweat last nights scores. Especially you guys who just recently joined us. It’s all an illusion. Especially if you know anything abut YB and how they’ve always hidden behind 2v1 setups. We’ve got guilds who specialize in 1v2’s and last night we saw just how bad YB’s response time is b/c of that playstyle. This goes double for EB people… if they’re smart, and wanna come in anything but 3rd place this week, they’ll take EVERY chance they can get to back-cap everything they can off YB instead of squandering the entire weekend trying to marginalize Borskill.

Lol look at BP trying to setup a 2v1 in their favour after accusing us of it.

And bad response times…? Apart from SM you did not manage to take anything of ours waypointed, while your whole BL was red and you also did lose your waypointed bay in our BL

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]