Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

Q: 10/18: BP/YB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

And if you look at what tier those servers are they have every right to complain about it. BP has equal numbers, just worse night coverage.

Edit: but clearly it doesn’t matter what I say since you are losing you must have less players.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

And if you look at what tier those servers are they have every right to complain about it. BP has equal numbers, just worse night coverage.

Edit: but clearly it doesn’t matter what I say since you are losing you must have less players.

I was just posting a rebuttal to someone stating that BP is the only one who ever complained ever in the history of the world of modern online gaming. I have been conducting black ops in WvW before half of YB was just a dusty box on the shelf of Best Buy. I am used to being overwhelmed. Does that make you giddy?

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

BP has equal numbers but less people.

Edit: We’re winning because we has superior tactix —-> codename “human tsunami”.

Alright I fixed that for you.

Whispers with meat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

I was just posting a rebuttal to someone stating that BP is the only one who ever complained ever in the history of the world of modern online gaming. I have been conducting black ops in WvW before half of YB was just a dusty box on the shelf of Best Buy. I am used to being overwhelmed. Does that make you giddy?

Hey black ops dude quote that statement, please.

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

It’s seems that Yak’s is better at managing the PvE masses than we are. We have lost badly in BLs that we had queued this weekend. But, while we had equal numbers in the BL, we really didn’t have equal numbers on the field. So many times we have had a queue, but only 30 people on a commander and another 20 defending or in organized havoc. The other 50+ people? Who knows! Probably a combination of feeding your zergs bags in small groups, dying in AC fire as groups of 5 assault SM without siege, fighting the centaurs and skrit, and doing the jumping puzzles.

I really wish they hadn’t put this achievement bs in the league because the first few match ups are going to be very different than they would be without it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

I really wish they hadn’t put this achievement bs in the league because the first few match ups are going to be very different than they would be without it.

This is why I am eager to see what we (3 servers) are like in week 7 when it all comes back around. Achievement hunters will be done, will servers feel burn out? What will we be fielding for numbers?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fly.4958

Fly.4958

I have been conducting black ops in WvW before half of YB was just a dusty box on the shelf of Best Buy.

Yeah, okay…

I lol’ed

More Tequila
Less Pants
Shameful Display

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

First you were complaining about YB’s numbers. Now you’re complaining about people complaining about YB’s numbers.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

First you were complaining about YB’s numbers. Now you’re complaining about people complaining about YB’s numbers.

For those who are reading comprehension challenged. I am simply responding to a post where the poster (not the postee) was stating that only BP ever complained about their numbers. The key words in the above sentence is “responding” and " only BP ever". If it makes anyone on this anonymous forum feel better I will capitulate that extreme numbers happen on most servers as long as the anti-BP crowd will capitulate that YB numbers are not as skillful as other server’s numbers when matched evenly or very close in numbers. Statistically speaking wins usually lean toward the opponent of YB when the numbers are within a +/- ratio of 10.

I will be here all week. If you need the assistance on any of the above definitions or require pie charts I am more than glad to help out. In the mean time, enjoy a clip of a recent unpleasant experience I have had of trying to hold a tower in EB.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

I will also capitulate that YB’s low skill level among the largest of zergs could be from the influx of PVE’rs and not from their normal WvW crowd.

This means that I just insulted whilst also providing a backhanded compliment. /mindblown.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

(edited by grabemx.9836)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShiningMassXAcc.4735

ShiningMassXAcc.4735

It’s seems that Yak’s is better at managing the PvE masses than we are. We have lost badly in BLs that we had queued this weekend. But, while we had equal numbers in the BL, we really didn’t have equal numbers on the field. So many times we have had a queue, but only 30 people on a commander and another 20 defending or in organized havoc. The other 50+ people? Who knows! Probably a combination of feeding your zergs bags in small groups, dying in AC fire as groups of 5 assault SM without siege, fighting the centaurs and skrit, and doing the jumping puzzles.

TBH, I partially attribute this to our [YB] matchup last week against R19 and R21. We already had a lot of PVE’ers coming out to get map complete and realizing following our vocal/organized comms works quite well.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

I am simply responding to a post where the poster (not the postee) was stating that only BP ever complained about their numbers. The key words in the above sentence is “responding” and " only BP ever". If it makes anyone on this anonymous forum feel better I will capitulate that extreme numbers happen on most servers as long as the anti-BP crowd will capitulate that YB numbers are not as skillful as other server’s numbers when matched evenly or very close in numbers.

Anyone else read this in Steven Zirnkilton’s voice?

Statistically speaking wins usually lean toward the opponent of YB when the numbers are within a +/- ratio of 10.

So by your calculations, assuming we have 10 people on the map, we will win if YB has equal to or greater than 100 people or equal to or less than 1 person (no YB on the map yields a YB victory). You may want to rephrase, check your definition of ratios, or just stop talking. The last one will probably benefit you the most.

I will be here all week. If you need the assistance on any of the above definitions or require pie charts I am more than glad to help out. In the mean time, enjoy a clip of a recent unpleasant experience I have had of trying to hold a tower in EB.

The only thing I got from this is that the zombie hordes of YB are indulging in a bit of junk food this afternoon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

For those who are reading comprehension challenged. I am simply responding to a post where the poster (not the postee) was stating that only BP ever complained about their numbers. The key words in the above sentence is “responding” and " only BP ever". If it makes anyone on this anonymous forum feel better I will capitulate that extreme numbers happen on most servers as long as the anti-BP crowd will capitulate that YB numbers are not as skillful as other server’s numbers when matched evenly or very close in numbers. Statistically speaking wins usually lean toward the opponent of YB when the numbers are within a +/- ratio of 10.

Well no.

Going to bold the part in your post that’s incorrect, or rather there’s a bit of miscommunication going on.

Though, I imagine it’s how people interpret the initial post earlier…here:

It’s cool, in the coming weeks you guys will get a chance to show off your skill against equal numbers. I look forward to seeing that.

I love how it’s always BP crying about our numbers and not Ebay. The only time we have more people in WvW than BP is really early in the morning east coast time. We just have commanders that can manage all 4 maps much much better.

Always does not mean Only.

Sirflamesword was indicating that in the context of this thread only, hence the three words after the marked part of the sentence in question, signify this. For some ungodly reason grabemx you tried to indicate an alternative that was incorrect, hence your links. And…then sirflamesword should have said what I have pointed out now, but proceeded to follow up on your flawed claim. And then Faux said something odd, also following up in the same manner…

Irrelevance aside, the ultimately incorrect reading comprehension started with Grabemx linking the threads involving servers many of which are in Bronze, a complete upset and ultimately not even remotely close to our presence. Then a post from all sides managed to upset the comprehension more, and now we are all dumber for it.

Guys, this is what we in the business like to call a three-way kitten-up.

Should have had Bacon.

- Jornosh, Suicidal Warrior of [One], giving a blank stare at a half page wasted.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

I am simply responding to a post where the poster (not the postee) was stating that only BP ever complained about their numbers. The key words in the above sentence is “responding” and " only BP ever". If it makes anyone on this anonymous forum feel better I will capitulate that extreme numbers happen on most servers as long as the anti-BP crowd will capitulate that YB numbers are not as skillful as other server’s numbers when matched evenly or very close in numbers.

Anyone else read this in Steven Zirnkilton’s voice?

Statistically speaking wins usually lean toward the opponent of YB when the numbers are within a +/- ratio of 10.

So by your calculations, assuming we have 10 people on the map, we will win if YB has equal to or greater than 100 people or equal to or less than 1 person (no YB on the map yields a YB victory). You may want to rephrase, check your definition of ratios, or just stop talking. The last one will probably benefit you the most.

The only thing I got from this is that the zombie hordes of YB are indulging in a bit of junk food this afternoon.

I admit I added the word ratio where I should not have. Thank you for taking the time out of your overly busy schedule to be attentive to my grammatical errors. I will make sure to send you a cookie. Carry on.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Sure thing Stevo. Good luck against horde.

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Sure thing Stevo. Good luck against horde.

Hopefully the Law & Order guy and not that other guy.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

Guys, this is what we in the business like to call a three-way kitten-up.

Should have had Bacon.

- Jornosh, Suicidal Warrior of [One], giving a blank stare at a half page wasted.

You should have been here with the bacon earlier Jornosh, I wouldn’t have screwed up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

I would Ebay to come in second this match. Would really love to hear BP commanders rage.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I would Ebay to come in second this match. Would really love to hear BP commanders rage.

rage

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

I love how it’s always BP crying about our numbers and not Ebay.

We’re used to being outnumbered. Even when we face the weaker servers, Ebay still usually has an uphill battle at least some of the time around the clock since we have poor overall coverage, though still manage to maintain middle silver rankings despite it.

Also, most of our grandstanding players have bandwagon’d off to other servers, usually somewhere in T1 or FA or something.

Lastly, we’re all just having a good time, and it’s fun knowing BP is sharing our misery. Most everyone in Ebay enjoys Kalkz’s amusing antics and the lovely image of zara getting stomped by YB zergs over and over.

If YB and BP wanna get mad at each other and focus solely on the other, we’ll gladly take advantage, though. The faster we get those PvE scrubs their achievements, the faster we can get to working up the new people who actually want to stay in WvW.

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

I love how it’s always BP crying about our numbers and not Ebay.

and the lovely image of zara

Aww. <3

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Thanks for the great 3×7 fight last night [Pro]

Fun stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Vdux9LRSs

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

(edited by Amins.3710)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Perhaps BP has a right to complain about numbers? It turns out we’re starting to confirm that our BL has been bugged all week – improperly sending players to the queue despite only 25ish being logged into the entire zone.

Personally, I’ve been Queued out of BP BL all week at all times of the day, so I cannot personally confirm this. Though I’ve never seen such a Q ever in all my time on BP so it has been a bit hard to believe – thus, I had my suspicions that it was bugged. We had similiar problems last week on our BL when a majority of the players were experiance significant lag and getting disconnected constantly (this affect not only us but all servers, making our BL unplayable).

Not to make excuses, but if this turns out to be true, that would really put an asterix on this week’s matchup, which has otherwise been excellent.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Always does not mean Only.

It doesn’t. But “and not EBay” doesn’t mean “In this thread and this thread only”.

Always + Not + EBay equates to EBay (Never, Seldom, Sometimes) and not to “In this thread and this thread only”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Perhaps BP has a right to complain about numbers? It turns out we’re starting to confirm that our BL has been bugged all week – improperly sending players to the queue despite only 25ish being logged into the entire zone.

Personally, I’ve been Queued out of BP BL all week at all times of the day, so I cannot personally confirm this. Though I’ve never seen such a Q ever in all my time on BP so it has been a bit hard to believe – thus, I had my suspicions that it was bugged. We had similiar problems last week on our BL when a majority of the players were experiance significant lag and getting disconnected constantly (this affect not only us but all servers, making our BL unplayable).

Not to make excuses, but if this turns out to be true, that would really put an asterix on this week’s matchup, which has otherwise been excellent.

Personally, I have been in BPBL this week, and personally, I have seen 50+ BP zergs in BPBL this week.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

THIS is know to be completely untrue. The times we have taken Hills on the BL there has always been a relatively large zerg there to defend against us. (40+)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

THIS is know to be completely untrue. The times we have taken Hills on the BL there has always been a relatively large zerg there to defend against us. (40+)

Obviously it’s our word against yours. All I can offer is anecdotoal evidence. That same goes for you. It doesn’t seem like your servers are so much affected. I’m not really going to say that your wrong, and I hope you’re right even because that would really suck for everyone involved. The only people that can confirm this for real is Anet.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Queues are at least 80 people. Those 40 that you see is everyone on the map and others are being queued out. When you guys attacked our hills earlier with your blob and golems, I ported out of Ehmry BL (I had about 50) and we were outmanned in BP BL before I got there. I had lots of people tell me they got queued out in Ehmry BL shortly after the port.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Queues are at least 80 people. Those 40 that you see is everyone on the map and others are being queued out. When you guys attacked our hills earlier with your blob and golems, I ported out of Ehmry BL (I had about 50) and we were outmanned in BP BL before I got there. I had lots of people tell me they got queued out in Ehmry BL shortly after the port.

I wonder if it is related to last week’s problem of everyone, us or other servers, getting client DC’s if we got over 40 people total on the map. Maybe Anet tweaked a setting so that when resources get too low, the server rolls people into queue instead of falling through to some state where people start DCing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I love how just a few weeks ago someone from YB was moaning about how they were going to be in Silver and how unlucky they were, and here they are looking good for 3rd in the league.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Being #3 or whatever number we end up in isn’t important. Stupid leagues.
Hopefully we will have good and fun fights. So far both BP and EB have been fun to fight.

/salute to VP. Fun times in BP BL
SoCo on YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

If you are talking about Lowlands fight, I have to say that one of the best fights i have had in wvw. You guys put up a great fight ^^

The Lowlands fight was pretty epic. I think that is the longest continuous battle I have ever been part of. Five or six times I thought “oh we’ve lost it”, but then we’d push you folks back to the stairs long enough to res a few or get a nice timely war banner and it would be game on again. Getting people up to the vista finally turned the tide for you I think. Good fight.

I agree it was epic…. though it also obviously made me rage quit.

Here’s why: I was up at a 5:1 KDR in it and I’m just a Clerics Monk and 10:1 on assists. Some of my Guildmates were at 10-1 KDR’s and a couple over 15-1 KDR. I’m happy it worked out for YB’s PvE newbies as well as their recent transfer-ees. Those guys need victories too. If Dying 10x in a row for nothing was fun, everyone would still be doing Tequatl right now. But here’s the issue: When we see numbers like that constantly flowing in to every last thing we try to defend, And TAKING IT ANYWAY …. the game is no longer about Strategy. It’s about GemStore Transfers and the people who go to great lengths in threads like these to justify such a broken meta with outright denial of the obvious.

I’m not saying 1 little elite guild should be able to swing the entire fight. That would be incredibly unfair to all the new players who need some victories here and there too. I’m just saying this is already over with b/c too many people have already given up when they saw for themselves just how much this is a numbers game. No amount of arguments in this thread will change that. It’s the reality.

I haven’t seen any of Ehmry’s Blobs SINCE FRIDAY. I can’t see them b/c YB Zergs are swarming in too fast all day long. And I don’t expect anyone from YB to actually be honest about this fact either. I only expect everyone to recognize that this meta will continue and only get worse. It’s an ongoing problem of interspection that Anet refuses to engage us on b/c it’s so much more convenient for them to point at sPvP and go “There ya go, there’s your Equal-Numbers fight!” …..That’s not what any of us want here. All we want is some reason to keep playing when things look this pre-determined.

(edited by ilr.9675)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Being #3 or whatever number we end up in isn’t important. Stupid leagues.
Hopefully we will have good and fun fights. So far both BP and EB have been fun to fight.

/salute to VP. Fun times in BP BL
SoCo on YB

Cheers SoCo. Always a pleasure to see you out there.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

I agree it was epic…. though it also obviously made me rage quit.

Here’s why: I was up at a 5:1 KDR in it and I’m just a Clerics Monk and 10:1 on assists. Some of my Guildmates were at 10-1 KDR’s and a couple over 15-1 KDR. I’m happy it worked out for YB’s PvE newbies as well as their recent transfer-ees. Those guys need victories too. If Dying 10x in a row for nothing was fun, everyone would still be doing Tequatl right now. But here’s the issue: When we see numbers like that constantly flowing in to every last thing we try to defend, And TAKING IT ANYWAY …. the game is no longer about Strategy. It’s about GemStore Transfers and the people who go to great lengths in threads like these to justify such a broken meta with outright denial of the obvious.

Posts like these are what I live for… There is just so much to troll about this post I don’t know where to start, but I guess I’ll go for the easiest first. Please explain to me how you and your guild keep track of personal KDR in an MMO. I’ve been trying for years to find a way, so if you would be so kind as to enlighten me to your ways I would greatly appreciate it.

While I do actually agree with some of your complaints, the rest of your post is just so asinine and nonsensical, it overshadows any relevant points.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Welcome to our match-up thread, Crazy. Didn’t expect to see a post from OBS NA in here since we won’t be playing Devona’s Rest in Bronze League Crystal Desert for a couple weeks.

You’re right. Some of what he said does seem just tossed out there. Did you know that 80% of statistics are made up on the spot? Still, he makes a good point. When the populations are lopsided (bet Yak’s didn’t expect this kind of turnout either), there’s only so far skill can go in a game so heavily based on numbers.

@ilr You made a post earlier on about keeping spirit, but that last one doesn’t seem too spirited. Keep that level head you’ve had in your earlier posts. It’s more interesting to read the stuff you’ve been posting, stuff that I can agree with, than it is to read the internet fist fights of those forum warriors who say the same things every match-up thread.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

You’re right. Some of what he said does seem just tossed out there. Did you know that 80% of statistics are made up on the spot?

It’s 95%, I’m surprised you didn’t know that.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Welcome to our match-up thread, Crazy. Didn’t expect to see a post from OBS NA in here since we won’t be playing Devona’s Rest in Bronze League Crystal Desert for a couple weeks.

You’re right. Some of what he said does seem just tossed out there. Did you know that 80% of statistics are made up on the spot? Still, he makes a good point. When the populations are lopsided (bet Yak’s didn’t expect this kind of turnout either), there’s only so far skill can go in a game so heavily based on numbers.

@ilr You made a post earlier on about keeping spirit, but that last one doesn’t seem too spirited. I’m not sure if you’re Yak’s or BP. Doesn’t matter. Try to keep that level head. I’d rather read the stuff you’ve been posting that I can agree with than the internet fist fights of those forum warriors who say the same things every match-up thread.

Since apparently everyone has a problem with my signature, and apparently there is some rule where you have to be part of a particular matchup to post in it. I am, and have been on EBay for the last several weeks to get away from the horrible matchups that CD has had lately and to play with some of my old friends from DR that transferred there.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Personally, I think all the complaints about our numbers from BP is because they expected to take us easily. Since they aren’t, there has to be a reason. Little does BP understand that our great numbers are due to the influx of new players coming for achievements and checking out what the league is about. (Just like all the servers have) I have not played much this weekend due to school and work but when I have we usually have a queue at home or in EB and that is NOT normal. I have only ever seen a queue on reset nights and that is usually only for 10-15 min max. To have it over the whole weekend is just crazy!

While our new influx has caused some adjustments and even at times frustrations on our side, on the whole I think they have made a total difference and it is awesome! I will be sad when they go (I will hope they get addicted to WvW as I am!) because when we face FA and SBI we will NEED them. lol

All I know, my personal opinion only, is that I have totally enjoyed the league so far! WvW has always felt like a sport to me…I ask for updates and highlights throughout the week, especially when it is a close match, when I’m at work. This past weekend has been the same. It is great, not just because we are winning (I’d be lying to say that was not fun) but because I didn’t think we would be! I have no idea what the prizes are (I didn’t pay attention to that cause I knew we would not have a chance to win) but just the fact that it is ‘A League’ makes me competitive and want us to do the best we can!

I’m nerdy, even for a gamer…but this has been exciting for me, and the influx of new people has made it even more fun!

It’s ok, BP, I’m sure when we see each other again, our numbers will shrink to what they normally are and you will have a chance to beat us once again. And for the guy that can’t wait to us get stomped from FA and SBI, won’t have to wait long…that’ll start at reset.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Great fights tonight, nice to have a night off and be able to play. Good to see some familiar faces, even if they were red. Had a blast on my rank 15 Charr Guardian in pink… hopefully next time we see you guys out there I will have learned more about how to play him!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I’ve seen more than a few 30-50 man BP zergs while in your BL. The short movie I posted earlier in the thread with the 50 man group was in your BL.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

Thanks BP for the fight on YBBL Bay. I mean the only reason we pushed you guys back was because we had at min 100 defending. Also let me know your build set that allows you to DPS a gate down so fast that much within 2:15s with no siege…

With <3,
Zergs Bend

Attachments:

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

it appears as though PVE scum has ruined Silver league play from what I can see.

BP has massive zergs. I have witnessed them. Why o Why do these forums always turn into this:

[ZERG WARS!]

amazing how it always turns into that.

It’s because no one ever wants to admit that they either had more people or were on equal footing that lost to better tactics. It’s always has to be because OBVIOUSLY someone had 1 more person than they did!

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lief.6375

Lief.6375

Wow, so many people kitten over this match up. I, for one, am having a ton of fun.

And as a proud and loyal member of BP, i just wanna say i am super impressed with YB. Not only do they have stellar numbers allowing them to hold our Hills for the majority of the week but they are performing coordinated attacks on multiple targets to ensure success and a boost in PPT. Gotta give credit where credit is due, nice work guys.

Ezrael Snugglefist
[SBZY] Shaboozey
Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

Props to the [Void] Guild of ebay, you guys move in such perfect unison it scares the kitten out of me sometimes. Always on my toes when u guys are around.

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

in Match-ups

ilr.9675

@ilr You made a post earlier on about keeping spirit, but that last one doesn’t seem too spirited. I’m not sure if you’re Yak’s or BP. Doesn’t matter. Try to keep that level head. I’d rather read the stuff you’ve been posting that I can agree with than the internet fist fights of those forum warriors who say the same things every match-up thread.

Since apparently everyone has a problem with my signature, and apparently there is some rule where you have to be part of a particular matchup to post in it. I am, and have been on EBay for the last several weeks to get away from the horrible matchups that CD has had lately and to play with some of my old friends from DR that transferred there. Back to my other post about assumptions though, they really make you look like a moron.

wow

…for someone who launches into the good old Ad Hominems as quickly as you do, ya sure seem to take it rough when someone else makes fun of your signature

I guess I don’t even need to go into details now… but I just gotta know …. “Asanine”?? was that even necessary for me when I spent most of the post voicing support for those new determined players who beat us? …seeeee this is the other reason I’m losing interest in this match. When we give people some opposition after things have already gone south for us, it just doesn’t ever feel like they appreciate it either. You’d rather be PvD’ing? Wouldn’t you??

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Since apparently everyone has a problem with my signature, and apparently there is some rule where you have to be part of a particular matchup to post in it. I am, and have been on EBay for the last several weeks to get away from the horrible matchups that CD has had lately and to play with some of my old friends from DR that transferred there. Back to my other post about assumptions though, they really make you look like a moron.

wow

…for someone who launches into the good old Ad Hominems as quickly as you do, ya sure seem to take it rough when someone else makes fun of your signature

I guess I don’t even need to go into details now… but I just gotta know …. “Asanine”?? was that even necessary for me when I spent most of the post voicing support for those new determined players who beat us? …seeeee this is the other reason I’m losing interest in this match. When we give people some opposition after things have already gone south for us, it just doesn’t ever feel like they appreciate it either. You’d rather be PvD’ing? Wouldn’t you??

I actually would not rather PvD, I have had a blast defending yaks tonight. Much Props to WFD for providing several hours of entertainment.

Most of the keeps we took (where I, personally, was involved), were never PvD. Hills this morning defended by 40+, Garrison tonight defended by 30-40, and yesterday lowlands you also had 40+ and [Lost] was a great opponent.

Honestly props to BP for bringing the fight.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

One day Ehmry Bay…..one day your bay shall be ours again…..

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

ilr.9675

… and [Lost] was a great opponent.

yeah that’s what I’ve heard.
I wouldn’t know anything about ’em personally 0_o

Maybe you’re right tho … maybe not everything has to be so binary
Maybe some ppl can look past numbers