Q: 10/18: BP/YB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

I feel like everyone needs to understand the way that numbers work. Sure, your guild may only have 20 people, but then pugs and randoms follow you, and quickly your “guild group” becomes 20 + 20 pugs, which makes 40, no matter how unorganized they may be.

Even when we don’t run a tag, Void gathers a tail of people from outside the guild. Yes, we can run 20 or 30 people, but people keep tagging along (not necessarily a bad thing) and then our numbers are quickly 40 or 50. As someone who has seen GLOB around, I have seen you running in smaller groups, probably 25 with pugs, but I’ve also seen you as part of a larger group of 40+. In my mind, running 20 people of a 40 man group makes that you running 40 people. Maybe not everyone is the same, but that’s just how things go. Pugs aren’t ALWAYS worth a lot, but when they know something about what’s going on, they can turn a fight quickly. (Overall, though, GLOB is one of the guilds that we actually look out for on Yaks… otherwise we primarily see blobs)

Also, to whoever’s trying to describe siege creeping and failing: first, you fail so hard. Second, the problem with siege creep from a server that overpowers another is that we quickly lose respect. It is not the use of open-field siege that is the issue, it’s the fact that you choose to slowly move forward and build siege along the way so that there is no time when you are not both outnumbering us and manning siege. I don’t mind open-field siege, mostly, but when you outnumber someone, just push in a wipe them already. I can’t tell you how often my guild could have been wiped if the enemy just rushed inside, but they didn’t, and then we wiped them.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

I feel like everyone needs to understand the way that numbers work. Sure, your guild may only have 20 people, but then pugs and randoms follow you, and quickly your “guild group” becomes 20 + 20 pugs, which makes 40, no matter how unorganized they may be.

Even when we don’t run a tag, Void gathers a tail of people from outside the guild. Yes, we can run 20 or 30 people, but people keep tagging along (not necessarily a bad thing) and then our numbers are quickly 40 or 50. As someone who has seen GLOB around, I have seen you running in smaller groups, probably 25 with pugs, but I’ve also seen you as part of a larger group of 40+. In my mind, running 20 people of a 40 man group makes that you running 40 people. Maybe not everyone is the same, but that’s just how things go. Pugs aren’t ALWAYS worth a lot, but when they know something about what’s going on, they can turn a fight quickly. (Overall, though, GLOB is one of the guilds that we actually look out for on Yaks… otherwise we primarily see blobs)

Also, to whoever’s trying to describe siege creeping and failing: first, you fail so hard. Second, the problem with siege creep from a server that overpowers another is that we quickly lose respect. It is not the use of open-field siege that is the issue, it’s the fact that you choose to slowly move forward and build siege along the way so that there is no time when you are not both outnumbering us and manning siege. I don’t mind open-field siege, mostly, but when you outnumber someone, just push in a wipe them already. I can’t tell you how often my guild could have been wiped if the enemy just rushed inside, but they didn’t, and then we wiped them.

I agree that if you are out there every day and are known for running in a certain way, your guild will pick up people from other guilds who like to do the same and perhaps are not doing anything in WvW at that moment.

Even when we are not running a tag we can go from a 15 man guild team to 20+ very easily. As long as they are running a lvl 80 character, I do not see this as a hindrance at all and we welcome anyone who is running along to join our TS channel.

20+ is a bit different to 40+ though. I would still class our team size as Strike/Havoc. If you are running 40+, regardless if there are only 20 guild members in there, it’s still a zerg. It may be a well organised and skilful zerg, but it is what it is and I can fully understand people becoming a bit weary of the zergs after a while.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eye Mohini.7938

Eye Mohini.7938

If some of you BP players are complaining THIS much about YB’s zergs, I hate to see how much you guys will when you go up against SBI and FA….

SBI did outnumber us a lot, but they did not flash build 3+ superior ACs in open field before zerg on zerg.

I’m looking forward to the FA and SBI matchups. We may get stomped by them but we can learn a thing or two.

Are you an idiot? When I lead a zerg and I see 4 Sup ACs in the open field, guess what I do? Move the kitten away, cuz its an open field. If you die to ACs in the open field, please stop playing.

Do I drop ACs against the giant 40-50 man WFD zerg, when i only have 15 guildies + pugs?

Of course.

LOL YB run in 15 man groups??

Either you are literally the only 15 man group, or you are just full of kitten. I wish I could see YB do anything other than massive zerg. It would be really great, and probably wouldn’t have tainted my opinion of your server. So far in every single 1v1 it’s been a win, I’ve accumulated over 50 kills, 10 stomps by catching your guys running to the zerg. The absolute worst part is that no one even fights back anymore. Once I’ve caught them and applied 10-15 bleeds they just stop and wait (some f4 ). I don’t stomp the ones that fight, those others are dead.

I wish I could get all three servers to stop being afraid of fights. If you die so what, sure repairs suck but otherwise nothing is lost. Kill, die, have fun.

YB is really desperate for your approval. Please give them a second chance.

the internet, where everyone is as hard as nails

(edited by Eye Mohini.7938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

If some of you BP players are complaining THIS much about YB’s zergs, I hate to see how much you guys will when you go up against SBI and FA….

We have seen SBI several times and somewhat recently. YB is rolling with a lot of manpower and I would say they have far more than SBI did when we fought them last. If YB maintains these numbers and coverage, SBI and FA are in for a tough fight. Almost every map is out manned outside of NA Prime and they manage to keep zergs on every map during NA Prime.

BP may not be the heaviest server in silver but we aren’t a pushover either… YB just got A LOT stronger in the last few weeks.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burpengary.5160

Burpengary.5160

Believe what you want Say what you want We on Yaks know that we are not a zerg server. We are a strong community that fights together but separately do our own thing. Our map commanders are some of the best in the game. Our support and defensive teams do their jobs to back them up. Our roamers are out there doing their thing. We do not quit or lie down and we reached 600ppt today not because of numbers but because BP took their ball and ran away to that strange pve land. So get your act together there have been some awesome fights attack and defence all week. Regardless of the score this week bring us your best as you will need it next week.

FA SBI have zergs that can wipe us and you easily so if you complain this week just look at what is round the corner. BP boasted about what they could do —now that just made us mad, So suck it up as we have done many times over the year.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Believe what you want Say what you want We on Yaks know that we are not a zerg server.

This has got to be the greatest thing I’ve read.

Thank you for that!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Iron Monk I.2103

I Iron Monk I.2103

Bp borderlands is now considered Yaks Bend’s vacation home

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

EV has received a few new members lately and we would love to try some larger GvG’s. If anyone would be up for anything between 2v2 and 5v5 a few hours before reset tomorrow, PM me here or in-game and we’ll set something up.

Cheers.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: billiamgrace.2804

billiamgrace.2804

Hey [GH] thanks for the fun fights earlier tonight.

P.s hills in EBBL is the place to be right now.

Happy to oblige. I wish we could have finished that North Camp skirmish (nice chokepointage btws). Sadly, the rest of your sever seemed to have other ideas ;)

Ehmry Bay – Guild Leader Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Rhyddarch | Sasha Fïerce | Truly Skrumptious | Bathsalt Cupcake
#nerfcliffs #hauskeepink

(edited by billiamgrace.2804)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Happy to oblige. I wish we could have finished that North Camp skirmish (nice chokepointage btws). Sadly, the rest of your sever seemed to have other ideas

I’m going to start using chokepointage all the time now :P

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ano.7965

ano.7965

http://youtu.be/4ZUUxBMWXh8
EB and BP…….
You just got hit by the Yak train…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

vT + NoQQ = <3

AciD has run afoul of some pretty nasty condi’s from those two guilds. Props there and for being the only decent roaming enemy tags I’ve seen this matchup.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

(edited by Runehand.9368)

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

SBI did outnumber us a lot, but they did not flash build 3+ superior ACs in open field before zerg on zerg.

I’m looking forward to the FA and SBI matchups. We may get stomped by them but we can learn a thing or two.

Actually SBI has been building flash siege. It hasn’t helped them at all in open field fights though.

When you play them…do exactly the opposite of what they do. Best WvW advice I can give you.

When you play us, pay attention closely. You can and will learn things. Like the following:

If you see more than one of us, and you are in a group of ten or less. Then you better run away or into a tower(in the unlikely case of you actually owning one) .

If you see more than ten of us and you have a group of 10-30, just type /sleep and accept your fate.

If you see more than 15 of us(this will most likely be your experience), then just uninstall the game. It rarely gets better and we will be there to hurt your feelings.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

before today, look at the logs at who has flipped ebays stuff, it’s been 99% BP
Yak’s and Ebay haven’t attacked each other than the token camp/free tower.

you get the points, but you needed an alliance to do it, you both know who will win 1v1 when these leagues are over and you can’t get an alliance.

Y-Bay enjoy your win knowing you needed a lot of help from another server to do it.

Sincerly, Me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

you get the points, but you needed an alliance to do it, you both know who will win 1v1 when these leagues are over and you can’t get an alliance.

Y-Bay enjoy your win knowing you needed a lot of help from another server to do it.

Sure buddy, whatever makes defeat more palatable to you.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Yeah, Ebay and Yak’s Bend got together on Two Taquito’s Tuesday and shared some great food and strategy.

Proof:

Attachments:

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

(edited by Xavi.6591)

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Yeah, Ebay and Yak’s Bend got together on Two Taquito’s Tuesday and shared some great food and strategy.

Proof:

I knew it!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Yaks would beat us 1v1 right now. They have significantly more manpower and great coverage. They are also much stronger at defense as they don’t let their keeps sit idle. BP is better at open field fights but that comes from months of getting hammered by large skill groups and isn’t as useful in league points.

As for the EBay/YB alliance… don’t think it exists. I do think YB is playing the game by allowing a less dangerous server to come in second. If this is what is happening, it is a smart play.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

To the group of Yaks roamers on EB BL, Do you seriously have to have a dance party on my body when you kill me AFK, its like all yaks are just really bad at roaming and just zerg it up, and all the roamers are complete kittens to the commanders on the other server. I was actually commanding and here there is a 5 man Yak gank group full of zerker thieves that laugh at my body when they can’t fight me fairly. Yak’s Bend has probably the most kitten roamers I have seen to date, even worse than BP.
and this is just preparation for SBI next week, I think of Zerg’s Bend as a warmup.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

BP is better at open field fights

Wait what.

[One]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magicclown.7052

Magicclown.7052

vT + NoQQ = <3

AciD has run afoul of some pretty kitten condi’s from those two guilds. Props there and for being the only decent roaming enemy tags I’ve seen this matchup.

OHIA thanks I remember running into that tag (AciD) at north camp in ybbl.
I hope we run into the AD/Bsty ppl before Friday night though.

¥€~Clownmagic~€¥ Asura Necromancer{vT}
#Nonfactor
Broliss Pass

(edited by Magicclown.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winespring Brother.2970

Winespring Brother.2970

Actually SBI has been building flash siege. It hasn’t helped them at all in open field fights though.

When you play them…do exactly the opposite of what they do. Best WvW advice I can give you.

When you play us, pay attention closely. You can and will learn things. Like the following:

If you see more than one of us, and you are in a group of ten or less. Then you better run away or into a tower(in the unlikely case of you actually owning one) .

If you see more than ten of us and you have a group of 10-30, just type /sleep and accept your fate.

If you see more than 15 of us(this will most likely be your experience), then just uninstall the game. It rarely gets better and we will be there to hurt your feelings.

Until now, I never thought I’d miss Mag’s trolling posts.

Ah, the good old days.

Yak’s Bend
Charr Ranger of the Iron Legion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grundeg.2690

Grundeg.2690

Why is it that 60 fighting 30 is considered such a terrible thing to some people yet 3-10 on one is perfectly acceptable?

Not once have I encountered a small group while solo in WvW and had them send 1 after me. Not once in all these months on different 80s has that happened. Where is the sense of fair play that I see roamers complain about when their little groups have the numerical advantage?

Once in awhile the group will choose not to chase after me. It’s possible that’s people being “fair”. It’s also possible it’s just risk/time management. Either way that’s no different than the zerg passing up a solo or small group. 9 times out of 10 I’m chased until I get away or die though.

I expect the possibility of getting smacked when I’m running around alone for whatever reason. It doesn’t bother me when it happens. I’m just a little curious about the double standard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stice.5204

Stice.5204

My experience is that most solo roamers are opportunistic hunters, not honorable duelists. If they see an opportunity to attack our group successfully (ie: if they see us already engaged in combat) they usually won’t hesitate to jump in and try to get some tags. Therefore, we don’t feel bad about chasing them away or killing them if they’re hanging out near us.

We don’t usually bother to chase them if they see us and immediately turn to move away, though. That’s just a waste of time.

Guardian, Engineer
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast – BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Looking to make some new friends. Having a hard time convincing my bros to come back to GW2

read threads like these and see who’s getting the props… check out http://www.borlis.org/ and see who’s active every night and actually holding territory. If you’re really feeling adventurous, pop into the TS and ask around the channels if any of them will let you tag along. But mainly: Don’t judge by PPT, or by presence on the home BL right now. You’re not going to find anything but dead-ends if you only hook up with groups who can only muster 20+ to a keep when they’re winning but never when they’re losing. You never get any better by punching down-weight

(edited by ilr.9675)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grundeg.2690

Grundeg.2690

I don’t roam really. I had my fill of that in the old days with DAOC. When I’m solo it’s to get somewhere or do something. Catch up to a commander, get supplies, reset siege someplace, map completion, whatever. I understand small groups wanting to kill me when they catch me alone. I certainly would hop in a fight if I came across one.

My question is why it’s ok to kill me when I’m alone and your group runs across me, yet it’s so heinous for that zerg of 40 to kill you when they run across you. (Not you personally but in general)

I just don’t get the crying about numbers because from my experience the small groups are just as willing to exploit a numbers advantage in their favor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

To those from BP giving us credit for this week, thank you. To the others, i think the issue is that you thought you could roll over us and are now looking for excuses that make you feel better about losing this week.

About respect, BP is not know for showing respect to anyone, you equally look down upon servers whom you are beating (because you are more “skilled”) and those who defeat you (because they can only “Zerg”). So you are actually expecting respect from us? I for my part don’t want yours. I remember plenty of derisive posts from your Forum Warriors when you were winning against us.

I’ve seen BP Zergs this week, we lost our hills once because a group from Ebay was attacking another gate at the same time as the BP Zerg, but we do double team you with them? I’ve also seen plenty of small-group action this week, but sure, we do only Zerg. You called us Zombies at your Forum.

Whatever makes you feel better. Doesn’t change that you are losing this week.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuking.4051

Nuking.4051

To those from BP giving us credit for this week, thank you. To the others, i think the issue is that you thought you could roll over us and are now looking for excuses that make you feel better about losing this week.

About respect, BP is not know for showing respect to anyone, you equally look down upon servers whom you are beating (because you are more “skilled”) and those who defeat you (because they can only “Zerg”). So you are actually expecting respect from us? I for my part don’t want yours. I remember plenty of derisive posts from your Forum Warriors when you were winning against us.

I’ve seen BP Zergs this week, we lost our hills once because a group from Ebay was attacking another gate at the same time as the BP Zerg, but we do double team you with them? I’ve also seen plenty of small-group action this week, but sure, we do only Zerg. You called us Zombies at your Forum.

Whatever makes you feel better. Doesn’t change that you are losing this week.

Sure we lost this week, and quite a few of us (as you said) complimented your server. Glad to see you exemplify the true spirit of sportsmanship and embody the grace of a true winner.

So to the YB server as a whole Kudos on a job well done, and don’t sweat this poster we have toolz on our server too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Gets BP Bay with YB Waypoint inner gate to 0.1%
Zerg’s Bend Spawns in with 40+ and they start freaking out.
All basically trying to do is help BP, but these insane kittening numbers from Zerg’s bend is just to much to even try to take a keep of theirs.
Not liking this matchup anymore, Yak’s Bend obviously has so much more numbers than both of us combined, but individually skill wise they aren’t to great.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

So which BP guilds are the best at running 10-15 mans?

BP has a few good teams in that weight division.

Why do you ask?

/salute

Looking to make some new friends. Having a hard time convincing my bros to come back to GW2

Hey there, Ouro, long time no see.

Were you referring to Exo? I wouldn’t worry too much about any reluctance on their part; they’ll have nowhere else to go for this kind of PvP once Warhammer closes.

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

in Match-ups

ilr.9675

Wasn’t there some architecturally focused Korean GVG/RvR game coming out next tho?… I recall seeing something like that on mmorpg.com which gets hyped to hell like every game they’ve ever hardcore Band-wagoned on since Age of Conan through WH and then Rift… to whatever the heck this other thing is. Also there’s that Elderscrolls thing that when announced basically promised to completely rip off GW2. ….not trying to drag this off topic, just pointing out that there ALWAYS some other “new shiny” that will keep people from coming back to a previous game that’s over 6 months old …. especially when that game has no hope whatsoever of any expansion pack. In a lot of situations like those, I’ve always just ignored what old friends or past-Clans I used to hang out with were doing next. If you’re good enough at what you do and you can actually support other people doing it, then it’s really not that hard to make inroads into other groups who are just as good.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

We queue BP borderlands (in which BP has waypointed keeps).
We take their keeps while they are also queued on the map. (Dont use the queue bug excuse, we have seen well over 50-60 BP zergs running around your map)

BP queues Yaks Borderlands while we also have a queue ( I’m not gonna say we didnt )
Takes the south towers and tries for bay for like 5 hours. Cant take one keep. Whole queue sitting in their TS channel cheers and feels good wiping a bunch of disorganized pugs who know how to defend but don’t have the discipline to take it out in the open.

Kay, now discuss skill.

Also,

Are you an idiot? When I lead a zerg and I see 4 Sup ACs in the open field, guess what I do? Move the kitten away, cuz its an open field. If you die to ACs in the open field, please stop playing.

Do I drop ACs against the giant 40-50 man WFD zerg, when i only have 15 guildies + pugs?

Of course.

LOL YB run in 15 man groups??

Either you are literally the only 15 man group, or you are just full of kitten. I wish I could see YB do anything other than massive zerg. It would be really great, and probably wouldn’t have tainted my opinion of your server. So far in every single 1v1 it’s been a win, I’ve accumulated over 50 kills, 10 stomps by catching your guys running to the zerg. The absolute worst part is that no one even fights back anymore. Once I’ve caught them and applied 10-15 bleeds they just stop and wait (some f4 ). I don’t stomp the ones that fight, those others are dead.

I wish I could get all three servers to stop being afraid of fights. If you die so what, sure repairs suck but otherwise nothing is lost. Kill, die, have fun.

Learn 2 read. I said 15 of my guildies with pugs, which made around 40. And the pugs not in comms. So 15 guildies 25 pugs against 40 WFD who know how to stack and fight… yea I am going to be using every advantage I get.

But if there are any WFD, they can remember the huge fight we had SW camp on Saturday, WFD vs yaks which went on for 15 mins. Were there any carts from our side? Don’t think so. Although in the end your spawn proximity overwhelmed us, We held on for quite a long time, probably my favorite fight of the week.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

(edited by Kronyx.2570)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stice.5204

Stice.5204

Learn 2 read. I said 15 of my guildies with pugs, which made around 40. And the pugs not in comms. So 15 guildies 25 pugs.

Usually when someone says “I was with my guildmates plus some pugs,” they mean something like 2 or 3 random guys who were following their guild group.

If the pugs in question comprise more than half the total force and bring the numbers up to 40 then you weren’t “with your guild plus some pugs,” your guild was with the zerg.

Guardian, Engineer
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast – BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

Learn 2 read. I said 15 of my guildies with pugs, which made around 40. And the pugs not in comms. So 15 guildies 25 pugs.

Usually when someone says “I was with my guildmates plus some pugs,” they mean something like 2 or 3 random guys who were following their guild group.

If the pugs in question comprise more than half the total force and bring the numbers up to 40 then you weren’t “with your guild plus some pugs,” your guild was with the zerg.

I guess your commanders dont draw pugs? maybe its because people on our server actually LIKE our commanders because they spend more time working with us and getting stuff done than counting how many people are in the opposing “zerg” so they can post in the forums about it.

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

(edited by Black Scoutsman.5830)

in Match-ups

Posted by: grasshopper.8539

grasshopper.8539

Great matchup!! This is the most fun I’ve had in a long time in wvw! Thanks for all the awesome 3 way fights in ehmry borderland this week; we really needed it after our last week matchup

Edit: I’m one of the commanders leading our mulisha army in ehmry bl most nights and our pugs are getting so much better with all the great fights!! and my self!

Ehmry bay. now on SOS
Commander Goldiy of (ZoD)

(edited by grasshopper.8539)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Happy to oblige. I wish we could have finished that North Camp skirmish (nice chokepointage btws). Sadly, the rest of your sever seemed to have other ideas

Ya sorry they were showing up a lot in the same place as us that night. It was close for either side till then. What kind of numbers did u have with u up there?

We ran to the choke cuz it was a terrible position to engage on that orb area. Especially with eb pugs manning seige behind you.

Thanks for the fights you guys were definitely the most fun to run into.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

BP queues Yaks Borderlands while we also have a queue ( I’m not gonna say we didnt )
Takes the south towers and tries for bay for like 5 hours. Cant take one keep. Whole queue sitting in their TS channel cheers and feels good wiping a bunch of disorganized pugs who know how to defend but don’t have the discipline to take it out in the open.

Please stop wiping our karma trains, it’s making our choo choo sad and they are running our of excuses to make themselves feel better.

Well played week Yaks.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

As for the EBay/YB alliance… don’t think it exists. I do think YB is playing the game by allowing a less dangerous server to come in second. If this is what is happening, it is a smart play.

We ran a lot of prisoner dilemma simulations due to the matchups to see who would benefit the most from coming second this week (considering the fact that we have the schedules for the next 6 weeks). So…congrats Ebay for coming in second! Hope that boosts you guys’ morale.

And BP, don’t give up! Next week should be fun for you guys.

Edit: The increase in numbers is prob due to the fact that we got our PVE guys to finally come in and cooperate with WvW guys so they can still get their achievements. Hopefully, some of they stay for a bit. It’s def NOT due to transfers.

FSP

in Match-ups

ilr.9675

We take their keeps while they are also queued on the map. (Dont use the queue bug excuse, we have seen well over 50-60 BP zergs running around your map)

It’s not an excuse, it’s an established fact at this point since the only time the BL is retaken by BP is when they CAN get those 50+ people all loaded in together. ….As opposed to when YB takes it over where BP players are seeing YB zergs of 90+.

That’s not an exaggeration either, that’s documented in screenshots in the Threads dedicated to that topic and there’s likely to even be some video proof floating around from BOTH SIDES if we can get people to actually start taking this issue seriously and treat it like the Network bug that it is instead of a stupid ForumWarrior talking point.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

EB BL is bugged. We have a bad case of landsharks.

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

billiamgrace.2804

EB BL is bugged. We have a bad case of landsharks.

Awww Charr Cow Cow made a friend :) Sadly, our PPT will probably plummet now. It’s Karaama’s fault.

#nerfcliffs #hauskeepink

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ouro.5846

Ouro.5846

Ya sorry they were showing up a lot in the same place as us that night. It was close for either side till then. What kind of numbers did u have with u up there?

We ran to the choke cuz it was a terrible position to engage on that orb area. Especially with eb pugs manning seige behind you.

Hook me up with a link to the footage once its on YT. I wanna see my sexy kitty pouncing all over

in Match-ups

billiamgrace.2804

No worries. Zergs happen.

We were running about 15-20 at the time (didn’t think to check in TS at the time). I figured that’s why you left the camp proper. Siege is certainly efficient, but it doesn’t do much for the overall enjoyment of a fight, especially not when there are perma-blinding NPCs as well.

Several guildies chimed in to say how much they enjoyed those fights. Props to you guys as well.

#nerfcliffs #hauskeepink

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

The few nights I’ve played this week I’ve had a blast. Good to see Btsy again and vT, mad props to you guys – always enjoy the challenge .

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leery.2976

Leery.2976

Hey there, Ouro, long time no see.

Were you referring to Exo? I wouldn’t worry too much about any reluctance on their part; they’ll have nowhere else to go for this kind of PvP once Warhammer closes.

Exo is still playing over there? Quite the troopers, those guys.

Leery – Ehmry Bay
Grindhouse Gaming [GH]- Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Iron Monk I.2103

I Iron Monk I.2103

Actually BP YB and Ebay have no alliance yaks just wanted to target you so that you would have an over all lower score by the end of the season so that we could get into the top 3 easier

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

No worries. Zergs happen.

We were running about 15-20 at the time (didn’t think to check in TS at the time). I figured that’s why you left the camp proper. Siege is certainly efficient, but it doesn’t do much for the overall enjoyment of a fight, especially not when there are perma-blinding NPCs as well.

Several guildies chimed in to say how much they enjoyed those fights. Props to you guys as well.

Thanks for the numbers. I figured it was around 15ish. It was pretty close to what we had. 12 SIC + 2 pugs (pugs in ts3 with the required build) I have no idea what these leagues things do but hopefully we will run across you guys again sometime.

in Match-ups

Burpengary.5160

It’s not an excuse, it’s an established fact at this point since the only time the BL is retaken by BP is when they CAN get those 50+ people all loaded in together. ….As opposed to when YB takes it over where BP players are seeing YB zergs of 90+.

That’s not an exaggeration either, that’s documented in screenshots in the Threads dedicated to that topic and there’s likely to even be some video proof floating around from BOTH SIDES if we can get people to actually start taking this issue seriously and treat it like the Network bug that it is instead of a stupid ForumWarrior talking point.

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

I guess your commanders dont draw pugs? maybe its because people on our server actually LIKE our commanders because they spend more time working with us and getting stuff done than counting how many people are in the opposing “zerg” so they can post in the forums about it.

No actually we don’t draw pugs. Its not our job to hold some kittening baddies hand around wvw. We typically tell them to kitten off or we get our friends from other servers to come over and kill them and than we /salute and move on with our lives.

in Match-ups

Burpengary.5160

Let me tell you a story At about 2 am AEST on BPBL we were funning around at your north camp. Not much happening only a few of you trying hard to take it back. At the same time you had 40 on EBBL doing stacking and practice runs (we were watching you) We were holding your whole borderland with 20 max and it was our holiday resort all red.

Now I don’t like spawn camping with 2 Omegas firing at your door but why on earth would you have a group of that size making no score for you for a long period of time. Maybe you need to relook at your priorities and communicate with each other.

Please provide screenshots of the 90 when 20 run riot this morning and you have 40 fiddling about whilst your map went red.

Stop trying to make excuses. Our players have played longer Our commanders have worked harder and we all work with one aim to do the best we can with what we have