SFR / JS / Riverside [11/10]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CmOnCryBaby.4075

CmOnCryBaby.4075

Which tower did you attack in the last hour MasterOfRebel? Youre Mesmer doing this too all the time since patch. We are not the only one. So gg.

Disturbed Squad [DISS]|||Cmon Cry Baby – Guard ||| Drakkar Lake… i mean wtf

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veritas.6193

Veritas.6193

http://puu.sh/4R8MB.jpg

So SFR is QQ’ing about Mesmer bombs? All I see is Mesmers on SFR keeps..

—\ Riverside [DE] /—

in Match-ups

Posted by: MasterOfRebel.3960

MasterOfRebel.3960

I’ve seen noone from riverside that did that and everywhere on every cliff are sfr mesmers that jump around xD
7 mesmers at north innergate in the hill on jade that jumped…….. Did everyone of you log on his mesmer?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CmOnCryBaby.4075

CmOnCryBaby.4075

Yes probably they do because of you.
Veritas you QQing too because of Mesmerbug. I think all Mesmer now know how it works so all use it. But no one stop with bugusing and thats kitten.

And it looks like we played on different Maps. I played on EB and i got enough Screens from all 3 Servers.

Disturbed Squad [DISS]|||Cmon Cry Baby – Guard ||| Drakkar Lake… i mean wtf

(edited by CmOnCryBaby.4075)

in Match-ups

Veritas.6193

Sadly, everyone is using it. I have no problem with someone killing PvE mobs that way, even in WvW, but using those Mesmer bombs as a gate defense is just lame. It’s not like those annoying troll warriors, who have the falling trait kicking everyone back, mesmer bombs instantly kill everything in the area.

Great feature Anet, ruined my motivation for WvW today. I hope you will atleast punish those who excessively used this bug for their advantage.

—\ Riverside [DE] /—

(edited by Veritas.6193)

in Match-ups

Posted by: XRKUN.1782

XRKUN.1782

ugh don’t bring XKRUN in here mighty jesus.

the guy is a) against ts b) totally clueless where to go in game c) the biggest gw2 forum troll-.-

well maybe one day you ll actually learn to write my name right…but hey i know the abc stuff isnt your strong suit…who needs it anyway as long as there is TS.

what brings us to your points, which you ironically named a,b and c:

a: not entirely against it, but to make it a requirement for clan and pug players alike and even turn off commander tag to force ppl to join TS is the wrong way in my opinion.

b: not everything you dont understand is wrong.

c: biggest, greatest, best…their are many superlatives being used to describe me, yet they all have one thing in common…they cant even describe closely how major i am.
but i guess that wasnt the point of your point now, was it?
well like it or not i am more than just a forum troll. The main things you lack of, i actually have (eg. knowledge, wisdom, sense, the charisma etc.) and thats why ppl love to follow me.

cheers

X R K
Ultimate Zerg Legend
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

God we really need a feature in GW2 to ban or kick from server guys like this XRKUN.. Seen him on bl’s I dont know if there even 5 people follow him?:D maybe in EB is different.

and btw the blobs that RS bring in Eb and Vz will bring you cant fight them without organization….and ts…
Btw boring week Js is hopeless and the only thing that RS can do is blob win Prime time with guild zone blobs? Is this your honor RS? I accept ok EB is blob map and bashing pugs is fun.. But doing it on Bl’s really? Your guilds don’t have balls or what to hold hands to each other…

in Match-ups

Posted by: XRKUN.1782

XRKUN.1782

God we really need a feature in GW2 to ban or kick from server guys like this XRKUN.. Seen him on bl’s I dont know if there even 5 people follow him?:D maybe in EB is different.

mmh, i only commanded one time for SFR on borderlands as we usually go for EB and that was a 700+ supply zerg to take bay again…so maybe you confuse me with someone else or you should check the video settings

or maybe we need a feature to ban or kick liars from our server…

cheers

X R K
Ultimate Zerg Legend
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

mmh, i only commanded one time for SFR on borderlands as we usually go for EB and that was a 700+ supply zerg to take bay again…so maybe you confuse me with someone else or you should check the video settings

or maybe we need a feature to ban or kick liars from our server…

cheers

sorry i got scouts and roamers telling me every morning i log in for my usual morning push what commanders played yesterday whole day etc.

just got one thing to point out.

GOOD JOB LOSING WP SM LAST WEEK WOW MASSIVE you attack anza and lose klovan AND SM.

and you think tagging down forcing ppls to get on ts?
this guy is amazing

I run no commander tag because a commander tag is a tool to GATHER ppls when ive enough ppls I tag down because I expect them to use CTRL+T and I always build up parties for ppls with new patch that is even more important one guardian warrior per party

lastly if they cant join ts well sucks for them but we never asked for ppls to join the server neither did we ask you to join sfr you just joined to troll and get flamed

SFR is top 1 because the community commanders and core pugs play a specific style hopefully when league is over ppls that whine about this ‘’no commander tag’’ is gone.

because I love one pug I asked.

why cant you follow me and always keep running when I reverse moving?
‘’because im not in ts and I cant see the mini map tag’’

wow just wow if he was on ts and listened he would have heard my movement and he would have heard me tell ppls to CTRL+T

when I asked ppls with no party to write + and ppls with parties write X he wrote the second one X so I expected him to be in party but he wasn’t so he got no stability and died 24/7 gj <3

and any other server players that currently enjoy our drama in gw2 forum feel free to recruit that troll if you lack teamspeak

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I seriously want to see XRKUN leading in map chat ahah

C: Veil 1 Veil 2, Hammer Stun on me!
P: Ehm dude, you are standing still to type…
C: Water fields and blast finisher, heal up guys empower empower
P: We died 10 seconds ago sir…

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forkada.8376

Forkada.8376

RS AND JS worst servers ever. Speedhackers. Zoomhackers in all towers. about 50 Mesmers exploiters……………………. wis all of this cheats they luze 2 Seafarer….. all players on JS and RS mast delite gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

OMG. Mesmer bug it’s still on?
Anet…

in Match-ups

Posted by: JorKadeen.3846

JorKadeen.3846

and btw the blobs that RS bring in Eb and Vz will bring you cant fight them without organization….and ts…
Btw boring week Js is hopeless and the only thing that RS can do is blob win Prime time with guild zone blobs? Is this your honor RS? I accept ok EB is blob map and bashing pugs is fun.. But doing it on Bl’s really? Your guilds don’t have balls or what to hold hands to each other…

Pls show me our (RS) guild zone blobs,
Post a video or screenshoots,,

Than i will propably show you the manpower of your server

sry for my bad english!

Humen Elementalist/Rihina
[IF] Inferiae – Drakkar Lake since 09.11.2013
Time is the fire in wich we burn.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Funny part is that RS and jade have more than enough players to win this match up.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

See wolf now he is trolling;-)

Hebril, shall i show you Screens of handholding SFR guilds?
i played all maps except EB and i saw exactly this more than often.
So pls dont tell me that bullkitten about honor.
BB did it, Piken did it, RS did it almost every Server does.
So stop these accusations and fairy tales that SFR is the only Server that runs with separate guilds.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johndoe.4215

Johndoe.4215

sry for my bad english!

Dont be ridiculus. 14.10.13 JS border 3-way battle for the bay, for example.

John C Churchill
Guardian of ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

Funny part is that RS and jade have more than enough players to win this match up.

During prime time maybe but definitely not druing the 20 hours off time on which SFr is ticking with 400+ pts.
Anyways, at least there are some SFR Players that actually have respect for their enemis and not everyone is like Wemil – “I PvD all morning and you cant do kitten about it haha im so great” – yeah gratz if you like PvD or need those points….
I prefer some good figts, lasting several minutes, but unfortunately I dont see much of those atm, my 2nd Account on RoS got more of those battles than my main acc…. Though that may be a RS “Problem” that most of us run in our 15-30 Guild “Zergs” instead of playing 100vsWooden Door.
However, no offense meant- wish we’d have SFR coverage, just trying to say that you maybe should hold back with your comments of “glorious” fights when you actually fight xxx vs 10-30 during off time – looking at Wemil here who trolls since like 5+ Topics when all you got is a BIG rndm zerg…Respect for the SFR Guilds though.

(edited by street.2176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Haha haven’t yet seen single riverside guild group. Just zone blobs every day.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: JorKadeen.3846

JorKadeen.3846

sry for my bad english!

Dont be ridiculus. 14.10.13 JS border 3-way battle for the bay, for example.

hmm I’m ridiculus ^^
wow one situation. i don’t can write about this situation because i wasn’t there, and please screens or videos because everyone can say yeah on sunday at hmm 14:31 and 14:57 and on monday at 19:14 you have large “zone guild blobs” with 2 guilds and random zerg and so on…

i have a situation yesterday (i have leadet the raid, my secnd time) we have fought against koa with propably equal numbers and won.
after that koa runs with 20 to 30 guys and only near the random zerg with else 20-30 people… and blob our 20 sry I have no video of this lead because i was leading ..

sry for my bad english

Humen Elementalist/Rihina
[IF] Inferiae – Drakkar Lake since 09.11.2013
Time is the fire in wich we burn.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

Ty @ JS+SFR for the 1k+ kills tonight in EB

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

During prime time maybe but definitely not druing the 20 hours off time on which SFr is ticking with 400+ pts.
Anyways, at least there are some SFR Players that actually have respect for their enemis and not everyone is like Wemil – “I PvD all morning and you cant do kitten about it haha im so great” – yeah gratz if you like PvD or need those points….
I prefer some good figts, lasting several minutes, but unfortunately I dont see much of those atm, my 2nd Account on RoS got more of those battles than my main acc…. Though that may be a RS “Problem” that most of us run in our 15-30 Guild “Zergs” instead of playing 100vsWooden Door.
However, no offense meant- wish we’d have SFR coverage, just trying to say that you maybe should hold back with your comments of “glorious” fights when you actually fight xxx vs 10-30 during off time – looking at Wemil here who trolls since like 5+ Topics when all you got is a BIG rndm zerg…Respect for the SFR Guilds though.

except I just play when there is potential fights and potential commanders not my fault my morning crew have grown over powerful its thanks for SFR all guilds both WvW and PvX for joining the events

this week ive slacked and I see a lot good commanders to take over when I slack or is away on holiday

and you got sfr coverage you just don’t have any respectful commander to be able to gather into a map jump zerg and get the job done.

I remember few months ago when sfr was the one whining about the german(elona) map jump blob I got tired of it and got the job done some recruiting morning crew some afternoon and done.

I do hope SCND saw the twith continue farming prime time eb sfr pugs because we need them to rage quit and leave we got too many noob puggies we didn’t ask for them sadly we couldn’t slack to league start because we needed to show some peoples that we had a n1 coverage for them to come but we got some kitten bad pugs with them-.-

SFR is officially ready to win the league we got the night crew we got the morning crew we got the afternoon crew we got the guilds our only weakness is the upscaled EB pugs. hopefully they will leave eventually.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cesip.1962

Cesip.1962

Snip

You act like SFR is the only Server with a morning crew. We on RS have dedicated morning coms, too. But you just overrun us with your morning Zerg ‘cause it’s at least twice the size. Pretty funny…

Transfer to another Server for a Matchup against yours. Maybe you’ll see the difference in coverage when you wake up with a whole map full of T3 Keeps and Towers.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Snip

You act like SFR is the only Server with a morning crew. We on RS have dedicated morning coms, too. But you just overrun us with your morning Zerg ‘cause it’s at least twice the size. Pretty funny…

Transfer to another Server for a Matchup against yours. Maybe you’ll see the difference in coverage when you wake up with a whole map full of T3 Keeps and Towers.

and this is how we had to fight for a long while we had a powerful prime time and we still have but we lacked night, morning well basically we lacked every hour.

why should I transfer to another server when we fought in higher tiers with basically lack of coverage? I have been there seen that done that xD

instead to whine about others that are proud about the coverage you have helped too achieve tag up and get it done xD

oh wait I did transfer for a week or two holiday too aurora glade and I played whole morning and won 38v63 several times. even flipped t3 sm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ekwah.8152

Ekwah.8152

SFR: 24/7 100+ players

SFR, the melting pot of winning team joiners.

Respect for getting to the first place in the ranking but what happend since then is just ridiculous.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Respect for getting to the first place in the ranking but what happend since then is just ridiculous.

Well said.
This only happend because all these winning team joiners were allowed to come to our server tbh(more money!),
Ruined the fun for allot of us.

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelen.5673

aelen.5673

It’s kinda sad how bad the state of SFR is at the moment, but at the same time it makes me even more sad that the SFR community isn’t willing to embrace and teach these new people how we do things. There are going to be a lot of players that transferred to our server that want to help, but they’re simply not being told how to help in the best possible way.

I do agree, though, that it would be best if a bunch of people left again since the queue times (especially for EB) are ridiculous at the moment, but aside from that, there’s no reason to be a bunch of jerks to them. I think some players forget there are actual human beings with feelings on the other side of the wire.

Aelen – Vabbi (previously SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

It’s kinda sad how bad the state of SFR is at the moment, but at the same time it makes me even more sad that the SFR community isn’t willing to embrace and teach these new people how we do things.

We tried that, multiple times over the last months with pug and commander training/build advice/team speak info/scouting advice/ tactics…
They just wont listen and only want to sit on the karma train.

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Veritas.6193

Well said.
This only happend because all these winning team joiners were allowed to come to our server tbh(more money!),
Ruined the fun for allot of us.

Well, except for Wemiland his friends, I guess. :P

I have no idea why such a morning zerg makes you so proud. “Yeah, we don’t have to care about anything, we just overrun everyone ‘cause it’s 100+ vs. ~40 on RS” (splitted on all maps). Don’t know how many from JS are online at that time.

What makes me proud in this matchup, is that we’ve crashed many of your T3 WP Castles(definitly no PvD, like you do), even though we had many 2vs1 situations due to JS wanting to get more distance between us and them, and ofcourse the good reset we had.

Blob discussions are as useless as usual, everyone underestimates how many people are running in the own zerg and once you lose, everyone else has a blob which is about twice as big as your own.

—\ Riverside [DE] /—

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

@Veritas.6193

Because too wake up in the morning and see vizunah tick +450 and have everything upgraded and 60 blob too be able to fight them down to +60 points and hold it there for more than 5 hours with 60 vizunah roaming around the map?

Vizunah atm is the only server I enjoy to fight against.

ive capped keeps with riverside zone blob inside and well your too scared to run out and fight atleast vizunah have changed they got a codex never to run away atleast the ppls use it they don’t build 10+ arrow carts and run when the gates breach.

you just don’t have a commander good enough to gather the ppls and ive just become too good for this game xD first 3 weeks I fought like you I had 30 guys against zone blob elona it toke me whole summer with injured leg I couldn’t do much so I put a lot time to work on SFR and well I was kinda successful for a long while SFR enjoyed our morning fights vizunah congratulated us for coming back to our former strength elona,deso,piken morning forces got farmed we finally regained our night force guilds started to get interested into coming.

for the past week ive had 6 morning guilds and 9 night capping guilds whispering me I got an alliance set up with US to transport guilds if it gets too booring the community pays.

so you tell me if im happy this is like Pierre Karlsson at January he said ‘’im moving from this country because the players are below my level im just 16 years old but ive won every medal possible for my age and I want more challenge’’

’’wemiland’’ that’s cute I remember old good days when germans were dominating morning ppls called it kittenING GERMANS.

<3

@aelen.5673

we have tried. trust me we have tried SFR community have tried our commanders have tried I remember last week at Saturday I came online at an hour when my ppls are offline and I got 90% nameless pugs. I had a lot ppls on ts but THEY STILL FUKNIG HIT THE BLOODY GATE.

even riverside was able to get me that day. embarrassing day.

hopefully all those waste of time pugs will go to eb only and let the borderlands shine in sfr colour.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Told you! Don’t try Wemil, you can’t stand him…

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

The situation it’s really serious, this will burn out commanders and regular players, and I’m not sure that when league starts BL’s will not invaded by these guys that only want to grab their prize.

We are trying the best we can, but it’s really hard when people don’t care. The real enemy now is inside, I saw this coming. Many thanks to Anet, you guys this time didn’t make free transfers; you just lowered the prices to transfers.

@Kingaface
There is hope now in VS. You may now have balanced fights, now we have lots of upscale and skill 1, like your Academy produced. XKRUN is french?

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Unfortunatelly, the academy was aborted, so no.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

@Mirmy yeah I know he is trolling, but he’s kind of a mediocre troll, not really dangerous!

@ mighty hey don’t make jokes about the ability of our french friends, kingface will threaten to kick your kitten if you do!

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelen.5673

aelen.5673

I know there have been efforts in the past to educate pugs in the past, but I wasn’t playing at the time so I don’t know what it was like.

I just know that if I was new to the server and asked to join TS, and the first thing I hear is a commander going full-on rage mode on the zerg, calling them kittens and other such insults… well, I’d be out of there pretty quickly again, likely never to return.

At the same time, I really do understand the frustration of all the commanders that have been going at it for months (I’ve only been doing it for about 3 weeks) and see little to no improvement, and I really don’t have a good suggestion on how to improve this stuff.

I used to play WoW and LoL and I used to rage so much in those games, so it’s not like I’m not familiar with feeling such frustration. But I guess I grew out of it and nowadays I just try to take it easy, whatever I am doing.

I do genuinely hope we will find some good solution though and I’m happy to help, contribute in whatever way I personally can. I can’t speak for my guild, since… well, you know about all this stuff, not gonna drag it out into the open here.

We tried that, multiple times over the last months with pug and commander training/build advice/team speak info/scouting advice/ tactics…
They just wont listen and only want to sit on the karma train.

I guess the problem (for some people) with that kinda stuff is that it starts to feel a lot like a second job. When I first joined WvW I had no clue what was going on, so I ended up watching a series of videos which explained everything, from the basics, like “What is supply? Why is it important?”, to more advanced topics and that greatly helped me. But I only did this cause I like to excel at this stuff. A lot of people will be happy with being mediocre, so long as they have fun.

Sadly, I don’t really have a great idea about how to keep things entertaining enough for the masses while trying to educate them on certain things. Another question, I guess, is how far do you take it? How basic do we go?

we have tried. trust me we have tried SFR community have tried our commanders have tried I remember last week at Saturday I came online at an hour when my ppls are offline and I got 90% nameless pugs. I had a lot ppls on ts but THEY STILL FUKNIG HIT THE BLOODY GATE.

Yeah it really sucks, but usually those are the guys that are not on TS, so chewing the people you do have on TS isn’t gonna help. A lot of people (like me) will understand your frustration, but a lot of others will just get tired of complaints and log off TS to go listen to some music (I am guilty of this too sometimes, when TS rage gets a bit too much).

Anyways, I know I’m pretty new to the whole SFR community, so I guess I notice the bad more than the good, but I plan to do what I can to help out.

Peace <3

Aelen – Vabbi (previously SFR)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

I have had my first fight in WvW were both me and the enemy went down at the exact same time. Lovely <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

I’m not planning to get much if any wvw done the first week the league starts personally due to achi grinders. Just hoping we won’t be matched with other prime candidates for the top spots first week. Would suck if all the fights among strong opponents got made moot by simply not being able to get your best forces into the maps.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in Match-ups

Hebril Amolebin.9817

So can you stop whining for Eb on Sfr I have the best solution WT get away back in the bushes and keep silence…. Anet kittened up enough with the transfers with the leagues and kitten to have now people whining on official forums… If you dont like it or cant live it transfer….What is happening is bandwagonning because Sfr didnt want to slack so now you live with what you want that is….
And yes this noobs are bad my god so bad jsut unreal. But the quality on other servers is not better anyway.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

Queue solution: anet gives queue priority based on how long a player stayed on the server… So bandwagoners will come after.. And coverage influx won’t be affected

Dream on

[NoE] NoEntry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeranima.2853

Aeranima.2853

See if you find your corpse in the screenshots, Riverside! ^^

http://xifix.weebly.com/blog.html

Xifix | Thief

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Queue solution: anet gives queue priority based on how long a player stayed on the server… So bandwagoners will come after.. And coverage influx won’t be affected

Dream on

Best. Idea. Ever.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

@aelen
Don’t be worried. You just need to understand, that sometimes we need to play hard with some people, because they want to spoil our fun. Don’t be offended when you are in TS, try to listen and learn, because with 3 weeks in WWW, it’s impossible to know everything.

We just need to be smart in the league, and we will achieve our goal. If we don’t have 1st liners, a bunch of people that don’t follow orders and lots of upscale, we simple can’t do open fields battles, or try to get hard objectives. We have to play different, that will be very sad for us.

@Misslol
I agree with Wolfweart. It will be so fun to see. Dream…

@Hebril
We need everyone with experience to help in EB, which includes also WT. Please stay away from EB now, or you die from heart attack Some of the coolest commanders had lost their temper, and I feel sympathy for them. But we will fight.

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

You can also roam alone in EB without following any commander and reply “No you !” at anything people ask or say in chat !

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Pretty awesome inc at Jade Sea some minutes ago against 3 though as nails Riverside (sorry forgot the guild name, it was an engi a guardian + another). Thanks for the fight and know that [DEAD] will be coming for revenge!

in Match-ups

Hebril Amolebin.9817

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/994339_10202246868323112_1765879601_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1375118_10202246868043105_641124750_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1069298_10202246866443065_1575004712_n.jpg

you asked so receive it:D Pain Dw Vu holding hands together hilarious btw last night we had 3 raids on Js map Df Koa Iddq vs 1 big blob. Only Bsf from Js runned alone from enemies but got slaughtered few times seems their skll level is going down recently

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

give us a break.
Sry … but blaming other servers for “blobbing” … really? Are you serious?

VU where about 10 people, DW/Pain about 15-20.
We run only together because of your massive numbers.

We try hard to find opponents equal in size/skill for decent fights, but against SFR you can only rejoin with other groups.

In my opinion this is the worst matchup ever. Boring and lagy. And its allways the numbers.

I also try hard to find some nice 1 vs 1. Every day im running around on my own.
And guess what? No way. 1:1 SFR runs like hell (i think there are some special SFR-“Oh sh.. i could die runaway builds”). But what the can do really good is stomping single players with 3-4 players. And they really think these are roaming-skills.

And is it really necessary to farm single players with 3-4 HS-spammer-thiefs?
Within this week i saw the worst behaviour of players of other servers ever.
I know a lot of good players making a break for this week because of the ZERO-fun factor of the current matchup.

I also will be so happy if this match-up is over and we can re-start playing and having fun in nice guild vs. guild fights.

Just my 5 cents.

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

(edited by Pheppo.9286)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Van Hamster.2018

Van Hamster.2018

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/994339_10202246868323112_1765879601_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1375118_10202246868043105_641124750_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1069298_10202246866443065_1575004712_n.jpg

you asked so receive it:D Pain Dw Vu holding hands together hilarious btw last night we had 3 raids on Js map Df Koa Iddq vs 1 big blob. Only Bsf from Js runned alone from enemies but got slaughtered few times seems their skll level is going down recently

Hey,
what ever you want to show with this screens is, in my opinion, they suck. their quality is fare to low to see anymore then blured pixels. only thing i can say, because of the [IF]-guildtag, that in this masterpieces of digital artwork is the "riversnake"aka randomzerg.
greetz hamster

[IF]-Van Hamster

in Match-ups

Hebril Amolebin.9817

It was just screenshots from last days you wanted you deserve it.. And saying massive numbers df were 20-25, koa 15-20, iddq arround 30+ and all 3 runned alone, only on defending keeps we grouped so giving you a break? Also I hear news is with you too now
good job random faceless german blob incoming at least is fun farming you. But blaming that people blob when they dont is annoying and btw if you want ot fight vs guilds there is guild officers leaders I suppose you dont have the balls to fight alone though. It can be arranged but you feel safer to blob .

Bad quality screen? yeah sorry mate I play on 24 inch monitor on Hd and yeah it is great for playing but not that good for screens but shows enough

btw Pheppo you know if you want ot play spvp builds and kitten go spvp I saw enough of this Rs wannabe spvp players in wvw that cant kill a single guardian running to his guild raid So yeah so pro lvl skill you are

(edited by Hebril Amolebin.9817)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Funny thing is that first 2 are in keeps, so senseless in that way.
Best is part 3, screenshot with Vizunah Square, hunny you failed so hard;-)
Show us some open field screens.

Greets Myrmi

btw……….respect to NoE you impressed me, perhaps CoN too, rest of SFR is nothing to be mentioned, dont get me wrong they are good but nothing special

(edited by Myrmidone.4362)

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Hey you’re <3 not the brother of We<3mil?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

Hebril … whats wrong with you? Only insulting and blaming …
Even the SFR forum warriors are outstanding in childish behaviour.

You trully are a person which every SFR can be proud of.

Anyway … poor souls and server which is forced to play against SFR the next week.

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

(edited by Pheppo.9286)