SFR / Kodash / Baruch

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: EeZeE.8261

EeZeE.8261

@ alesgar: Fair enough. Your joke looked like an excuse to me but I might be a little biased after having to wait 2 hours in a queue only to get Blobbed all over the place.

Still though, if you and everyone else care about not fighting blobs the remaining evenings in this week, take my remark to heart.
I can guarantee you, when I put my tag up, I’ll have at least 80% of the Borderlands following me around and we will be bashing 1 again until our heads hurt. And you know where that left us last time.

Showing poor sportsmanship like some BB standing on the wall laughing at us I can take but BB blobbing up again like they did this evening I will not take kindly to.

@ Thyophelis: Go troll somewhere else kid.

Gabriel Ironfist
Seafarer’s Rest

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

What is it about Baruchis always jumping and dancing on corpses after they finally got one down with 4+ after 3 minutes of chasing around? … I would expect such behaviour from PUs but not from guild members of sIN or NUKE (happened three times during the current matchup and several times during the previous match ups against BB).
Duels against lone Baruchis were always fair so far, and partly very demanding – they usually do not end in any form of dancing and jumping, whatsoever.

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

What is it about Baruchis always jumping and dancing on corpses after they finally got one down with 4+ after 3 minutes of chasing around? … I would expect such behaviour from PUs but not from guild members of sIN or NUKE (happened three times during the current matchup and several times during the previous match ups against BB).
Duels against lone Baruchis were always fair so far, and partly very demanding – they usually do not end in any form of dancing and jumping, whatsoever.

This is sad…
Remember yesterday comanding some pugs one said:

“Majos, come to me, here is the corpse of his commander”
I was like.. “Dude i’m not going to dance or use any emote on him”.

Anyways.. This is a thing that we can’t manage to avoid it, i hope that is not happening very often.

Btw i understand dancing on a mesmer corpse if he is on a keep and don’t use wp, so it’s like… “Dude, we know you are here and your hidden thief will not be able to rez you”.

But the only one emote I use (if i use any) is /bow

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

let s keep this civil, pls. XAOC, BOOM, OSC, iddq and the rest of the SFR blobbers stick together because their skill is below average. We engage them on a regular basis when they outnumber us in a ratio 1:2 or higher because I know every member of my team pulls the weight of 2 of em.

OSC never played in the same borderland of Xaoc, BOOM and/or Iddq. If it happened, it wasn’t during prime time and we didn’t provide a full 25-30 men team. Moreover we only collaborate with the other guilds in the borderland if there are massive enemy blobs, but I think you don’t believe me just like I think you wrote bullkitten.

Do you mind if I ask you which guild do you represent?

Frenk – EU
All is vain

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Every week the same: blob blob bla bla blob blob blob.
Everyone blobs from time to time, and most of the time you cannot avoid it.
Get over it and stop pointing fingers

On a side note: Love the lag since last patch! even standing at the watergate is challenging

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Duke of Alba.5846

Duke of Alba.5846

I apologise for that behaviour, they probably confuse your corpse with that of a BOOM member, we only enjoy dancing on their corpses

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thyophelis.8035

Thyophelis.8035

let s keep this civil, pls. XAOC, BOOM, OSC, iddq and the rest of the SFR blobbers stick together because their skill is below average. We engage them on a regular basis when they outnumber us in a ratio 1:2 or higher because I know every member of my team pulls the weight of 2 of em.

OSC never played in the same borderland of Xaoc, BOOM and/or Iddq. If it happened, it wasn’t during prime time and we didn’t provide a full 25-30 men team. Moreover we only collaborate with the other guilds in the borderland if there are massive enemy blobs, but I think you don’t believe me just like I think you wrote bullkitten.

Do you mind if I ask you which guild do you represent?

lol ok you must only play during primetime. because since OSC has been back on SFR several of your members run on a dayli basis along with the afternoon Karmatrain of BOOM, iddq, XAOC zerging the crap out of spawntowers against oposition of 5-10 people with huge numbers.
Don t get me wrong I was a big admirer of OSC since week 5 or so when we met for the first time and you were the most organised grp I ve seen for a long time. I was looking forward to meeting you again and the joy was big when you transfered to an enemy server in SFR. In this 3 weeks I have only seen one pure OSC grp, consisting of 10 members running close to another SFR zerg near our spawntower because Kodash was also blobbing like usual. we engaged you with our 5 man.
what disapoints me is that there s plenty of good fights to be had with 5 ppl but your members prefere to ride the Karmatrain with blobbers from your server.
my flamming is therefore more based on disapointement then anything else.

my guild is in my signature and you ll never see us tagging along our commanders exept maybee @ ruins when the zerg is stealing our kills.

Aurona- fugly white bark sylvarie ele
MS-Mondsucht, pure small scale forever !
Kodash-we thrife on outmanned

(edited by Thyophelis.8035)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I’d like to give a shoutout to the guild [LEX].
Thank you very much for the “small scale” fights yesterday before the new build was uploaded.
Very enjoyable. Keep up that good roaming spirit far away from 30+ monsterzergs you guys made my evening pretty much.

Cheers!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spiuk.8421

Spiuk.8421

Meanwhile Vizunah Square is still the best server EU, period.

Cuuuum on, step it up guys.

Rubios – Tales of the Sunless [TXS]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

majos.8503

SFR…

Attachments:

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Some people here have a sense of humor?
Is that also bad now?

I really need to start posting random screens about random stuff happening in WvW and point fingers at various servers.
Seems like I’m missing out on my trolling…

Thanks for the heads up!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

(edited by Grok.6714)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

SFR…

that just shows us responding to your laughing..

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Some people here have a sense of humor?
Is that also bad now?

I really need to start posting random screens about random stuff happening in WvW and point fingers at various servers.
Seems like I’m missing out on my trolling…

Thanks for the heads up!

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/79352/gw058.jpg
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/78606/gw459.jpg
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/78744/gw461.jpg

This random enough?

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

I love the picture with a tide of Vizunas in front and the small asura yelling:

RUN!!
RUN!!!

Best,

Haltair, one of the twelve shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

So we take break this week?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

So we take break this week?

We have a GvG focussed week

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Thanks to ECL for a very fun GvG, most challenge we’ve had so far in GvG, forgot how much more fun they are compared to usual WvW. Really gets the adrenaline going ^^ See you out there rest of this week! o/

/salute

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: kursk.4890

kursk.4890

[CoN] Circle of Nine, nice guild, my respects, from baruch.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

Thanks to ECL for a very fun GvG, most challenge we’ve had so far in GvG, forgot how much more fun they are compared to usual WvW. Really gets the adrenaline going ^^ See you out there rest of this week! o/

/salute

Yeah thnx for the nice fights, perfect movement, perfect cc , i love the aggressiv playstyle from Scnd.

The better one wins – and it was [Scnd] , much respect from [ECL]

see u on the battlefield

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hammer.5960

The Hammer.5960

[CoN] Circle of Nine, nice guild, my respects, from baruch.

Many thanks from [CoN].

We’re having a great time fighting such strong guilds from BB! It’s quite a wake up call after fighting the zombie horde last week

Respect right back at Baruch – great fighters, great guilds.

[CoN] Atom
- aka The Iron Baby

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

BB really raise blobbing new heights.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: sandman.8031

sandman.8031

BB really raise blobbing new heights.

….and SR really raise cry threads to a new level

No offense, lol.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Wow, BB spawncamping SFR BL with entire borderland pop and siege. Haven`t seen such a sad thing in a while. You [MMO] guys are brave heroes, indeed.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Wow, BB spawncamping SFR BL with entire borderland pop and siege. Haven`t seen such a sad thing in a while. You [MMO] guys are brave heroes, indeed.

Special dedication for Big bags go BOOM

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Well, they`re camping Kodash spawn on SFR BL`s. We don`t deserve your revenge, dudes.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: duca.6409

duca.6409

I was leading Hovi+FD raid tonight and it was pretty boring We started BB map and almost everything was blue there. We had us and one PuG commander on map we tried to run separately from them. Suddenly we didnt get any resistance from BB and we get both hills and bay. Kodash didnt want to fight us in open field :/ We had only couple encounters with kodash and always they outmanned us very bad.

Then we swapped to SFR borderlands and there was SiN. We couldnt fight against u with our numbers (best we had tonight was 14 on raid) Only good encounter today was when we got nice 5vs5 fight at astralholme Hovi vs SiN . We won that one 5-0

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spiuk.8421

Spiuk.8421

Special dedication for Big bags go BOOM

Sadly you can’t reach Kodash BL with siege from there, let me teach you the basics.

http://www.guildwars2hub.com/guides/world-vs-world/siege-weapons-guide

Rubios – Tales of the Sunless [TXS]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sjaakie.1470

Sjaakie.1470

I wonder if Anet knows that there are more people outside Europe who speak/are Spanish then within. Big parts of South-America are playing on the Spanish server and do all the nightcapping, still Anet believes it is a European server. Same goes for French, so basicly all real European servers getting screwed by Anet.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

majos.8503

I wonder if Anet knows that there are more people outside Europe who speak/are Spanish then within. Big parts of South-America are playing on the Spanish server and do all the nightcapping, still Anet believes it is a European server. Same goes for French, so basicly all real European servers getting screwed by Anet.

Lovely! I was missing posts like this! Belive what you want, but baruch is a spanish server from spain with 99% spanish players from spain.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arvibe.2394

Arvibe.2394

“Big parts of South-America are playing on the Spanish server and do all the nightcapping, still Anet believes it is a European server.”

Cool story bro.

Shoepato – Leader of [BuLL]

(edited by Arvibe.2394)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: menaron.3047

menaron.3047

Almost all south-american plays on an american server, Baruch Bay is a SPANISH server with SOME players from south-america. And obviusly we don’t say something like andale and that stuff.
Less whining and crying and more playing. And if you don’t like to play with us, go to a NA server, we don’t be missing you. If this is the way like T1/T2 plays, meh, I thought you were better. And yes, I’m glad I can kick some german kitten.

(edited by menaron.3047)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Go Baruch Go!
show them your true power!

cheers from Vizunah and Canada!

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebisun.9682

Ebisun.9682

i don’t know other server, but BB don’t have as much south-americans as u think. We have a later prime time than the rest of europe, and when you play at night and your enemy outnumber you, then your pugs tend to disconnect and go to sleep, but if you are farming against PvD, like a lot of nights that happen at BB because our later priemr time, then the pugs stay connected and farm.

In my opinion, the night is more a moral fact and who goes sleep first.

I won’t take who win this matchup so seriously, a lot of guilds are doing a lot of GvG and roaming. Considering that at prime time is very dificult to make differences at points and a lot of guilds are playing for fun, this will win the server with best coverage, not necessarily the best.

so play and have fun!

(edited by Ebisun.9682)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

“Big parts of South-America are playing on the Spanish server and do all the nightcapping, still Anet believes it is a European server.”

Cool story bro.

Dont lie Shoepato, everybody know… you guys are all mexican; and DsD guild too.

ORALE MI CUATE!!

We dont figth for Baruch, we figth in the name of Emiliano Zapata!!

This is a better history XD.

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

Very boring to try to fight BB during the night when you have the outmanned buff and they manage to do 2 orange cross at 2 differents place at the same time between 3 and 4am.

Even when there is close to nobody (like now), that mean 5~6 vs 20-30 BB and we start to do a 1vs1, they have to all come and attack to interrupt the duels.
That’s why most of your guys are individually bellow average, because you can only fight your enemy with a superior number or in guild versus pug (at night, no guild on the others servers) and then fear the 1vs1. You should allow people from your server to individually improve and let them fight alone or at least come at 2vs1, stay away with your 20+ mate, watch and learn.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

Araco, we miss you here, come back home! And stop taking my hills, shame on you!

ZDs

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Osther.7416

Osther.7416

nightcapping fail (BB hardcore mode) this is our nightcapping.

Maybe anyoneone can say.. Ok you are a thief.. but I can answer.. Ok there is another enemy thief on this video.. He can do the same work…

(edited by Osther.7416)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

That’s why most of your guys are individually bellow average, because you can only fight your enemy with a superior number or in guild versus pug (at night, no guild on the others servers) and then fear the 1vs1.

I cannot confirm such mentality for the better part of Baruchis I’ve encountered on the fields. Your statement – from my PoV – may be applied to most Seafarers, though.

The guys from BB seem to be berserkers (not gear- but mindset-wise), never avoiding fights. It might seem stupid sometimes, but they keep pushing, they don’t give up, and they even fight when all their armor is broken. I quite like the spirit they show. It is something that make them stand out and makes them quite likeable as an opponent force.

I don’t like night capping either, but I wouldn’t like to limit someone else’s game experience just because he or she has a different schedule or lives in a different time zone. As a player of a server which survived a 21/7 outmanned-buff situation for several months now, I politely ask you to stop complaining. Have fun when you got time playing the game, try to get better at defending when outmanned if you wish, acknowledge differences in play style and mind-sets.

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

“Below average snd fear of 1v1”?.I can understand statements like these from wanabee guilds like Boom (no offence but forum warrioring only and no backup on words on the field never got any guild far)but coming from suposedly honorable oponents like Opt is kind of a dissapointment.

Con is gaining tons of respect by the day and they remain respectable even if they take an ocasional beatdown like everyone else.They don’t mind learning and certainly aren’t afraid of a challange, and most importantly they remain humble and don’ cry on forum when things don’T go 100% their way.Huge respect to Con guys here at siN and prolly shared feeling amongst all BBguilds.

Back to inapropriate statements about personal skill.1 SFR thief passes by my guard avoiding the fight completely.Just so happens a warrior is coming his way and wadoyouknow, thief has a change of heart and decides to attack in nice 2V1 what can go wrong style.Needless to say they both got a safetrip back to their repair npc and i got delayed from reaching my raid by about 30 seconds.True story.Thinking about making a testimonial too.

I could prolly accept statements like these from kodash since i really hate their passion for d/d eles and they know their thing in small scale, but im afraid fighting T1 zombies for too long made your SFR soloers kind of rusty I bet there are plenty of kodash that can back this up.

(edited by mini.6018)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Back to inapropriate statements about personal skill.1 sfr thief passes by my guard avoiding the fight completely.Just so happens a warrior is coming his way and wadoyouknow, thief has a change of heart and decides to attack in nice 2V1 what can go wrong style.Needless to say they both got a safetrip back to their repair npc and i got delayed from reaching my raid by about 30 seconds.True story.Thinking about making a testimonial.

9/10 would read again.

Cheers from one of the Buka elementalists your guild bowed the other day when we walked past you guys as you were attacking a tower.
Much respect for ppl who play in big guilds and don’t bother roamers passing by their raids.

Abrazos.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

I have to say, you guys from siN have shown the most honorable behaviour ingame of any guilds I have witnessed so far. Glad, that didn`t change since I met you guys last time. And I am not talking about GvG, just overall very sporty dudes.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: GorHanis.7563

GorHanis.7563

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

I have to say, you guys from siN have shown the most honorable behaviour ingame of any guilds I have witnessed so far. Glad, that didn`t change since I met you guys last time. And I am not talking about GvG, just overall very sporty dudes.

Best regards

I second this.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

I’d like to say that fighting BB is so refreshing and amazing. We love your server here on SFR. Finally a server with amazing guilds to GvG with. We have small/mid/large scale battles that are amazing. Nothing but respect for you guys.

It’s sad for me to fight against [sIN] and not along with them. For me you guys will always be a SFR guild. Fighting against you is a big big pleasure though. Peace, respect and friendship from [CoN]

Fighting Visu, Jade Sea, Deso servers for that long made our players rusty indeed. Our players and guilds got used to fighting 20vs60 and win. Now we have a server that can place a regular 20v20 and win with us. BB got great players, great guilds. It’s really refreshing and makes us want to beat you down even harder. We will train, we will improve and we will succeed.

Keep the forums clean. Do not interrupt small scale fights and roamers when raiding with your guilds.

respect and best regards from Circle of Nine

See you on the battlefield. Hopefuly you will be in the downed state afterwards ! Roooar !

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

(edited by Darkman.1257)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: bobby.3497

bobby.3497

from wanabee guilds like Boom (no offence but forum warrioring only and no backup on words on the field never got any guild far)

iloldsohard

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Perhaps I am his father. Who knows, I travel a lot.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: sandman.8031

sandman.8031

I really expect more from an ex-T1 server like SR, but all this rage hate versus spanish people and country, latin ones too, and all these metagaming garbage is representative of how they take a match loss.

Well, I suppose these people are only a small fraction of the server (the ones who probably don´t play wwww). Cheers to the rest.

(edited by sandman.8031)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: esploky.9708

esploky.9708

30% have more people not working, so that’s why we play so many hours,

we will not be good, nor have level but but we won,

Spain Spain Spain

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

Lovely! I was missing posts like this! Belive what you want, but baruch is a spanish server from spain with 99% spanish players from spain.

Oh ofc it is..

“jajajaja”

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

That’s why most of your guys are individually bellow average, because you can only fight your enemy with a superior number or in guild versus pug (at night, no guild on the others servers) and then fear the 1vs1.

I cannot confirm such mentality for the better part of Baruchis I’ve encountered on the fields. Your statement – from my PoV – may be applied to most Seafarers, though.

The guys from BB seem to be berserkers (not gear- but mindset-wise), never avoiding fights. It might seem stupid sometimes, but they keep pushing, they don’t give up, and they even fight when all their armor is broken. I quite like the spirit they show. It is something that make them stand out and makes them quite likeable as an opponent force.

I don’t like night capping either, but I wouldn’t like to limit someone else’s game experience just because he or she has a different schedule or lives in a different time zone. As a player of a server which survived a 21/7 outmanned-buff situation for several months now, I politely ask you to stop complaining. Have fun when you got time playing the game, try to get better at defending when outmanned if you wish, acknowledge differences in play style and mind-sets.

Actually what he said is true. Yesterday i did a 2vs1 with engi and elem from BB. They engi got down, the ele came with 7 more friends. GG BB, nice playstyle.