SFR / Kodash / Baruch

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spiuk.8421

Spiuk.8421

Actually what he said is true. Yesterday i did a 2vs1 with engi and elem from BB. They engi got down, the ele came with 7 more friends. GG BB, nice playstyle.

Welcome to war.

Rubios – Tales of the Sunless [TXS]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

Back to inapropriate statements about personal skill.1 sfr thief passes by my guard avoiding the fight completely.Just so happens a warrior is coming his way and wadoyouknow, thief has a change of heart and decides to attack in nice 2V1 what can go wrong style.Needless to say they both got a safetrip back to their repair npc and i got delayed from reaching my raid by about 30 seconds.True story.Thinking about making a testimonial.

9/10 would read again.

Cheers from one of the Buka elementalists your guild bowed the other day when we walked past you guys as you were attacking a tower.
Much respect for ppl who play in big guilds and don’t bother roamers passing by their raids.

Abrazos.

Cheers from the guy who passed by a BB zerg fighting a kodash zerk and then 10 BB left the zerg and came chase me all over the map. Cheers mates! Thats how good organized BB are.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

I really expect more from an ex-T1 server like SR, but all this rage hate versus spanish people and country, latin ones too, and all these metagaming garbage is representative of how they take a match loss.

Well, I suppose these people are only a small fraction of the server (the ones who probably don´t play wwww). Cheers to the rest.

Don’t use this thread or forums as a measure for any server :p, its mostly trolls and Kingfaces

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

Actually what he said is true. Yesterday i did a 2vs1 with engi and elem from BB.

So you confirm you had a duel against 2 Baruchis, who did not run away.

the ele came with 7 more friends.

Did they identify as belonging to the same guild / group? I try to imagine how this would’ve worked: “Hey guys, we are losing 2vs1 to this super awesome Seafarer guy. Can you stop doing whatever you’re doing right now to prevent me getting stomped?”
I think, this is what actually happened… duh

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

loled +1 maeggle

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I’m not playing much because of exams, sorry if Baruch/Kodash roamers haven’t met anyone to fight

kitten Kingfaces, I hate them too!

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

Actually what he said is true. Yesterday i did a 2vs1 with engi and elem from BB. They engi got down, the ele came with 7 more friends. GG BB, nice playstyle.

I was doing a duel against a Kodash thief, and when I killed him, 6 other Kodash’s instantly killed me.

Please, when we will realize that individual bad behaviors don’t make a whole server bad?

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

You miss out on good roaming action, Wolfheart. I know, it may sound crazy, but this is the most intense matchup smallscale-wise for weeks at least.

Love your latest post, maeggle.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Spiuk.8421

We have this thing now, it’s called spvp.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Knox.3748

Actually what he said is true. Yesterday i did a 2vs1 with engi and elem from BB.

Did they identify as belonging to the same guild / group? I try to imagine how this would’ve worked: “Hey guys, we are losing 2vs1 to this super awesome Seafarer guy. Can you stop doing whatever you’re doing right now to prevent me getting stomped?”

Nice try. Keep the trolling poping on. People like you who make this forum look like kitten

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Nice try. Keep the trolling poping on. People like you who make this forum look like kitten

If by “kitten” you mean original and fun, most probably intuitive then sure.+1 maeggle

We have this thing now, it’s called spvp.

We have this other thing where everyone is doing whatever they kitten like

(edited by mini.6018)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

Knox.3748 You are one of the main people here who make this forum look like manure. Think twice before you post again please.

Regards.

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Knox.3748

Knox.3748 You are one of the main people here who make this forum look like manure. Think twice before you post again please.

Regards.

\o/

I miss the good old and great guilds from SFR. RIP

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

You are pretty good at making new friends, Knox, ha? No wonder, you seem to be all sunshine and roses.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Knox.3748

Im sorry, i tought this was a WvW thread and not a chichat making friends thread.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

But CoN are one of the oldest guilds in SFR O.o

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: JurassicMark.3912

JurassicMark.3912

What are some people’s problems with guilds on here like BOOM among others? If you are going to slag other guilds off at least give an explanation rather than they are just a wannabe guild which makes no sense. Explain your reasons and maybe you will have some respect from your post even if people might disagree. Slagging off other guilds without explanation just makes you look vindictive and childish.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Plz SFR put more people in your BL today! Was really boring yesteday… empty map @ 18.00…

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Funny part is that other guilds have played www 8 months BOOM have farmed orr 8 months and after couple week playing they doing ok.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Plz SFR put more people in your BL today! Was really boring yesteday… empty map @ 18.00…

START
- get home from work @ 17:00
- kiss wife / kids / finish eating – 18:30
- do random stuff because yelled at for not doing anything around the house – 19:00
- send wife back into the kitchen , log into GW2 at 19: 30
- start assembling guilds raid @ 20:00
- afk at spawn until you get 20 members @ 21:00
- finish WvW and go shower @ 23:00
- cuddle up next to the sleeping wife and beg for saex @ 23:30
- saex finished and sleep at 23:35

??
oh DRQ you sexeh devil you
??

- wake up…go to work…drink cofee…laugh at the people yelling at the jammed xerox machine … troll forums.
END
GO TO START

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

majos.8503

But i don’t think all of SFR guys have the same times… or at least i hope it.. Bah, anyways what you have to do is more important than being at 18.00, so! good luck on your day and maybe we fight a bit @ night

And… i hope you enjoy @ 23:30 jajaja

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhx.9354

Rhx.9354

We (all DsD) are a south american guild , so stop saying bullkitten.We and more are the real BB nightcapping. Guys stop cry about south american , cause u cant beat them andale andale !
Orale mishima vamonos a comer burritos

Mr Rhx ~~ Andale Train / DsD ~~ Baruch Bay

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

majos.8503

We (all DsD) are a south american guild , so stop saying bullkitten.We and more are the real BB nightcapping. Guys stop cry about south american , cause u cant beat them andale andale !

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Mexicans say andale. Mexico is not South America!

YOU SIR GOT BUSTED!

Nyah!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: jehe.4503

jehe.4503

too much trash talking

Liadoxxorz RL of Seven Instincts – [siN]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

….
- cuddle up next to the sleeping wife and beg for saex @ 23:30
- saex finished and sleep at 23:35

5 minutes?! Oo

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhx.9354

Rhx.9354

Mexicans say andale. Mexico is not South America!

YOU SIR GOT BUSTED!

Nyah!

You got me , but i can explain it , im the only from mexico the others members are from south america :’’(

Mr Rhx ~~ Andale Train / DsD ~~ Baruch Bay

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Spiuk.8421

Shamefur dispray.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

You miss out on good roaming action, Wolfheart. I know, it may sound crazy, but this is the most intense matchup smallscale-wise for weeks at least.

Love your latest post, maeggle.

Best regards

Well I logged in around 1h in Baruch border and I must say that this week surely looks fun. Had a 2-minutes long duel with an ever-teleporting mesmer from [burn] that didn’t resort to running to his camp although he was so close to it. Shoutout to you but sorry to say, I’m not such a fairplayer :P

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

I would like to say that as leader of BOOM the opinions of our members do not reflect the opinions of our guild.

I am hoping to restore some respect that a few of our members seem to have wiped away.

Good luck to all and see you on the battlefield

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: alesgar.4651

alesgar.4651

Glad to see that in the end we earned/showed some mutual respect.

Must say that kodash actually surprised me. Even to be a defensive-style german server – I was expecting some Riverside- or Abaddon-like server – I found some interesting small-scale fights with you.

Thank you for a funny week so far!

Impures [imp] ~ Baruch Bay

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

have to say been a pleasure fighting SIN tonight, they might have wiped us but to see them play is really good. Perfect CC hopefully as a new wvw guild im hoping BOOM can learn from u

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

I’m a solo roamer (SFR) and sometimes I roam with my friend. And I have nothing but respect for Baruch Bay players in general. Most of them won’t hide, run away and usually fights to the death. I’ve had so many enjoyable fights with them that it brings a tear to my eye. So thank you for being an enjoyable experience to play against.

On the other hand, Kodash players run, hide and most of the time won’t fight you at all unless they have the upper hand. I went near a camp and noticed a Kodash player guarding it. I backed away a bit away from the NPCs and tried to indicate that he was more than welcome to fight me 1vs1 outside. But he was glued to the camp like a newborn baby is glued to his mom’s chest.

So whatever, if he doesn’t want to fight so be it. So I noticed a dolyak leaving (with mercenaries) and waited out for it. Started attacking it and look and behold. The Kodash thief leaves his mommy’s breast and starts attacking me as he has the upper hand. I take down the dolyak and almost take down the Kodash thief. But he manages to stealth in the last second and he runs back to his camp, staring at me from a distance afterwards.
This cowardice frustrated me to no end as they weren’t even upleveled players. A minute or two later, two more Kodash players arrive, now they go out to engage me again. This time I killed both his allies and killed the thief as well as he tried to resurrect one of his downed friends..

No, this is not a one time story I’ve had with Kodash. I roam A LOT and could probably write a book on all these similar kind of encounters I’ve had with Kodash so far. Although I have to admit, Vizunah is by far worse in this kind of behavior than Kodash.

So once again, kudos to Baruch Bay roaming players that actually have the balls to fight regardless of odds.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thyophelis.8035

Thyophelis.8035

nice to see ECL roaming with 3-5 people this evening, I regret that we had 1 more player on both occasions . And I concurr with alot of the voices here that Baruch are a very nice oponent. From smallscale, soloers, 25man guilds, blobbs you can see everything. We had alot of nice duels today behind the windmill on the sfr map and hell they got some strong players. Baruch also seems to be very motivated this week, or maybee the other servers don t have so many people because of the nice weather.
It s become pretty pointless for us to take back the spawntower because of the low numbers we have to defend it afterwards.

Aurona- fugly white bark sylvarie ele
MS-Mondsucht, pure small scale forever !
Kodash-we thrife on outmanned

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

You`re pretty good at telling stories on the forum, Blackwyn. Would you mind adding your guild tag and class to the signature, so we can identify you and your fabulous achievements for SFR?

Eagerly awaiting to experience your heroic deeds first hand…

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Spiuk.8421

Client updates > Situational blobs

It is known.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hengis.1036

Hengis.1036

Greets to Bull!

Thanks for the nice GvG! You got us hard this time!
Looking Forward to a rematch!

PS: As it is for scnd…we love your aggressive Playstile!

Keep on the great work!
CU on the Battlefields

ECL

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Knox.3748

What are some people’s problems with guilds on here like BOOM among others? If you are going to slag other guilds off at least give an explanation rather than they are just a wannabe guild which makes no sense. Explain your reasons and maybe you will have some respect from your post even if people might disagree. Slagging off other guilds without explanation just makes you look vindictive and childish.

I subscrive you. Worst thing is having guilds from the same server trashtalking each other. But oh well, this is a mmo and i dont expect nothing less.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

Dat garri… :p

Thx for some nice fights, learned alot new stuff.
Amazing guardians in sin.
(broke my promise but anyways ^^)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Greets to Bull!

Thanks for the nice GvG! You got us hard this time!
Looking Forward to a rematch!

PS: As it is for scnd…we love your aggressive Playstile!

Keep on the great work!
CU on the Battlefields

Ekitten

was a good battle, I hope next matchup versus SFR so we can rematch.

P.S. I’m sorry with CoN, you guys deserve our respect because you were waiting a long in order to fight. I hope we can re-arrange that GvG soon.

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Massive respect to Option, awesome GvG fights, very tough! Good job. Hope to see you guys out in the field the rest of this week. Looking forward to final GvG with [Rise] tomorrow, should be very good also o/

Had a bad start, but been a very good week for us, very good roaming fights, lots of GvG’s, minimal lag(cept in blob fights), so ty all.

Props to CoN too, had a couple very nice roaming fights with you guys, your movement and bomb are solid, so looking forward to potential GvG in the future!

Also nice job [Bots] guild from Kodash, holy kitten you guys are tanky, very difficult to kill, hope we can set up some organised fights soon.

/salute from Second Law

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

(edited by Snowstorm.3897)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

If only there were proper GvG maps for 20, 25 and 30 man battles per side, with some form of ladder and match up system- oh wait, then it would be like gw1 and there would be ….wait for it…Guild Wars….

They really need to add this, and have the results count in some small way towards point totals for wvw when guilds battle each other from the matched up servers. It would also cut down on queues for borderlands as space would no longer be taken up by 20 people being akitten the spawn area whilst they await spaces to start their GvG.

Maybe then they will bring in factions within each server so people can battle for control of the server areas with bonuses accruing in pve to the side that is winning, etc as in bring back factions battles aka GW.

The match up has been fun- when I’ve managed to get on this week we have been outmanned a lot of the time but the loot bags haven’t stopped flowing:-))

Favourite moment was running into a huge pile of enemies and getting them all to turn and start to chase me, just as our zerglet arrived from the opposite direction- yes, I died, but they got wiped, I got ressed and picked up all those lovely loot bags:-))

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Coarr.3286

i miss all the fun this week. hope we will see each other soon, maybe in the next matchup? want to meet some of the praised baruch roamers

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Blackwyn.8127

You`re pretty good at telling stories on the forum, Blackwyn. Would you mind adding your guild tag and class to the signature, so we can identify you and your fabulous achievements for SFR?

Eagerly awaiting to experience your heroic deeds first hand…

My guild is irrelevant. It’s a very casual guild with little to no interest in WvW. I usually turn on my guild tag [WAR] when I play WvW and it’s just me and my friend in it.
I have no intention of adding my classes and such to my signature, but I don’t mind sharing them if you’re so interested.
Level 80s
Ranger
Guardian
Thief
Warrior

I’ve roamed with all of them except the Warrior (he’s just my farm char), but my current fotm roam class is Thief and is what I’m exclusively playing right now for WvW.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Coarr.3286

ranger and thief and you prefere the thief? Oo

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Blackwyn.8127

ranger and thief and you prefere the thief? Oo

As I’ve said, I’ve roamed with all of them. Most with my Ranger as it was my first class.
I loved playing with my Guardian the most in WvW, but eventually it bored me as I like roaming and the Guardian is slow as kitten . So not really suited for it.
So I ended up playing with my Thief for now as the class fits the glove perfectly due to its mobility and I can easily avoid Zerg facerolls by just going the wrong path at the wrong time.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Sorry Blackwyn, I cannot take you serious. Kodash has lots of decent roaming guilds with players willing to engage into almost any situation (FB, WdR, GC, NSG, Bots, Buka and I`m confident, there`s many more) if you would roam a lot on borderlands (EB is different) as you are saying, you would`ve met them already and I bet your tone would be entirely different.

So either you don`t roam a lot or you just picked the one incident were you happened to meet some world completionists, fair weather wvw`ers or simply bad players. During the past weeks was plenty of opportunity to meet the challenging guys. As I cannot find any of your posts mentioning this I`m still assuming you`re just talking crap.

You playing thief makes it also very easy for non-veteran players to just not feel able coping with your class. If you have mastered thief in wvw you shouldn`t die to anything below three experienced players. You can always hide and run if the fight does not go your way (I mained thief myself for a long time).

Keep us updated about the borderland you visit, I will make sure you won`t be disappointed in finding proper fights.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: luch.3148

luch.3148

Yesterday at 11 am i had to wait til 12:20 am to join Kodash BL. During this time i join Baruch BL and it was empty, no enemies, i could only kill a lonely SFR warrior.

I know we are much people now, thanks to the morningcamping reinforcements, but i want more people to kill in the morning. I NEED IT

Server: Baruch Bay [SP]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Coarr.3286

then dont play between 7am and 5pm. ^^

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

I hope this matchup will never end, its very nice to see so many organized groups on all borderlands, we have a lot of fun with all organized guilds, GvG´s ( [Scnd] and [BuLL] till now and today against [siN] and [DsD] ) and small groups.

[ECL] lost a lot of hardcore WvWplayer because of the massive skill lags, delays and whatever, many of them have GW2 Burnout but we recruit new ppl and we will come back in full strength soon

see u on the battlefield,

ps. BIG THANKS to [CoN] for freeing up some space on the map, we appreciate it.

Drq and Rida we owe you one

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

(edited by Raniri.6178)