SFR / Kodash / Baruch

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

Yesterday evening was somehow not satisfying to me. At first we were looking for some fights on SFR Borderlands, running with ~15 to 17 guys and girls. I had major skill lag and rubber banding issues whenever just a single enemy was on screen and I personally had problems with buffs, debuffs and non-visible but constant damage input (no retaliation, confusion or any condition icon on screen) in most fights. Most of our supporter player suffered from such inconveniences, thus our group was going down pretty quick in most engagements. I’m sorry for the groups we would’ve liked to put a nice fight against. Hopefully next time we won’t be able to lay the blame on network infrastructure and the like.

After a break I joined WvW again on Kodash Borderlands to solo-roam. Baruch hit our 1/3 of the map pretty hard then, we having the outmanned buff and not a single ally rallying on my lamp when I turned it on while capping some supply camps. I then roamed the area between the western tower, garrison and bay, encountering some lone Baruchis and sometimes groups of 2, 3 or 4. Unfortunately most of them ran away, hid in supply camps after they engaged me first on the open fields. I had some decent fights nonetheless. What was frustrating, was the constant reinforcements when fighting guys of BuLL (not sure if the caps are correct). If I see your mates waiting for the outcome of a duel I try to be polite and do not stomp you, if you engage me 3+ vs 1 I will try my best to waste 10 minutes of your precious time by running circles with you. You seriously should’ve joined your train, as that would’ve yielded you the rewards of two towers and a fortress. And as always: It is impolite to jump or dance on corpses, but it was my fault dying to you, anyway.

Switching to EB in hopes of solving the constant skill queue and lag issues even when no heavy engagement was going on (delayed execution of skills like updraft and magnetic grasp, anyone, or am I the only one suffering from 0.5 to 2 seconds delays and non-abort-able skill casts?), I was not amused of my server’s bad performance at this time. Completed my tower-claiming-daily and helped flipping some camps, having some nice fights between Wildcreek, Klovan and SM. Sorry for the one thief who was downed by some of my guildees, not knowing they were interrupting the fight. What was rather amusing, was a fight against some guys of BooM (again, not sure if the caps are correct) near Anzalia. Engage with 5, 3 running away shortly after when they ate some heavy numbers from my cotting-throwing ele (do not go glassy in WvW if you can’t play it!), leaving a thief and necro. I haven’t seen such bad gameplay in a while…

Summary of this week from my point of view: skill lags which might be on my side only (having FttB and no issues when using any other web services this seems rather unlikely), hard hitting but fair Baruch guilds, not so many engagements with SFR guild groups this week, some decent small scale against Baruchis, two nice fight against seafarers, some trolling, fighting outmanned many times, as well as corpse-jumping and -dancing Baruchis (why do you do this? I really want to understand). Had fun, was frustrated, got some adds to my kill counter – Everything as usual, but somehow refreshing and motivating, though.

Maybe we can have a small fight club tonight on SFR Borderlands near the mills? I try to be there after 10 pm (utc+2). Would be nice to see some classes besides thieves and HGH engineers, too. I’d be glad if some seafarers joined the fun (anyone from KoA, maybe?)

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theylaloba.9276

Theylaloba.9276

I’m Spikipok from RNV, first of all I want to thank (specially to my belobed mates of SFR) to SFR and Kodash for the match. Is a great thing that you’re impressed with our performance but remember that BB has now the four guilds that were fighting in DESO (Bull+DsD) or in SFR (siN+RNV) plus our newest incorporation Scnd. And the general performance of the other guilds/players has improved a lot.

Be prepared, we’re after Vizuna.

Spikipok an RNV Skullbreaker

(edited by Theylaloba.9276)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hammer.5960

The Hammer.5960

That is one loooooong post maeggle

There’s a lot of GvG going on around there this evening so it might not be the best place to find those fights you’re after, particularly if you want them lag free!

I hope we in SFR and the guys in BB can provide you with the fights you’re after somewhere though!

I’d bring my poor thief skills to the party to learn a thing or two again from your great players if I weren’t committed to GvG on my warrior tonight.

All the best,

[CoN] Atom
- aka The Iron Baby

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

TBH, you are the strongest VS contender in the EU bracket atm.
Excellent coverage.
Many WvW dedicated guilds.

Go win VS once, that should be enough. No one can stand more than 1-2 mach-ups against those zombies

SiN and RNV should know

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

Sorry Blackwyn, I cannot take you serious. Kodash has lots of decent roaming guilds with players willing to engage into almost any situation (FB, WdR, GC, NSG, Bots, Buka and I`m confident, there`s many more) if you would roam a lot on borderlands (EB is different) as you are saying, you would`ve met them already and I bet your tone would be entirely different.

So either you don`t roam a lot or you just picked the one incident were you happened to meet some world completionists, fair weather wvw`ers or simply bad players. During the past weeks was plenty of opportunity to meet the challenging guys. As I cannot find any of your posts mentioning this I`m still assuming you`re just talking crap.

You playing thief makes it also very easy for non-veteran players to just not feel able coping with your class. If you have mastered thief in wvw you shouldn`t die to anything below three experienced players. You can always hide and run if the fight does not go your way (I mained thief myself for a long time).

Keep us updated about the borderland you visit, I will make sure you won`t be disappointed in finding proper fights.

My apologies, I think my original post was misunderstood and I don’t blame you as I gave the impression that the entire Kodash server is like this.
Every server has good confident players that like to roam alone or in small groups. Even Vizunah has given me solo memorable encounters and I’ve met several Kodash players that have been more than able to stand on their own. The only guilds of those you mentioned that actually rang a bell to me was Bots and Buka (as in roaming experience). Bots I recall from fighting two Guardians that were roaming together and were tanky as crap. I managed to take one down, but the other Guardian just kept reviving him and there wasn’t much I could do in the end.

The Buka encounter I remember was because it was vs two thieves that were trolling me around with Sword / Dagger. They couldn’t take me down and they just kept teleporting around whenever I was close to downing one, a very general boring experience to be honest.

Anyways, to clarify my original post. Is that the whole server in general has adopted to the playstyle I mentioned, this is merely my observation as a roaming player. About 7-8 players out of 10 act the way I mentioned before in Kodash. In Vizunah it’s about 9 out of 10. In Baruch’s Bay it’s about 3 out of 10 players.

As for the “If you have mastered thief in wvw you shouldn`t die to anything below three experienced players”, that statement is just arrogant and ignorant. A really good player is more than capable of giving you a tense fight when you’re a thief. I always poke my enemies and try them around before engaging them fully and you can tell the difference of player skill in less than 10 seconds.

Sometimes you can poke into 5 players and you’ll quickly realize that they are no threat whatsoever. Sometimes you poke into 2 and you realize they know exactly how the thief works and it’s a danger sign to engage them.

I usually hang out in BB border, sometimes even Kodash. In general I usually hang out in all borders except homeland unless reinforcement is really needed there.

Again, my apologies for the misunderstanding in my original post. But even if you, or anyone else steps up and gives me an enjoyable challenging fight. The fact still remains that the overall and majority of the playerbase in Kodash. Plays the way I mentioned.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

That is one loooooong post maeggle

Yeah, I have to work on that

There’s a lot of GvG going on around there this evening so it might not be the best place to find those fights you’re after, particularly if you want them lag free!

Thanks for giving me a hint. This is fine, too – Might also watch your fights, then! Maybe I can pick up some enemy pick-ups in the area meanwhile.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

It’s amazing that you guys want to fight Visunah although from my point of view, right now it’s completely pointless. Now that there are no tiers, no no.1 server in europe and stuff. I will tell you what will happen.

Visunah got 0 guilds that are doing GvG. We tried to do some for 2 weeks. Not possible. They only run with 100 blobs. If they don’t have that many they will stay in their locations. 20 people per tower with 15 arrow carts per gate with 24/7 coverage and run like rats from a sinking ship almost everytime you meet them on open field.

You can of course break them but what happens in the long run is that they are utterly boring. For organised groups playing vs Visunah is a slow and boring death. Visunah is not the same server that could offer you a decent fight at least from time to time. No more War Legend, no more Troma who can light up their spirit and hopes up.

Right now in their condition they can offer you nothing. Their pug zergs will die easily. You will win fights 20vs50+ and your guilds will start to slack because there is nothing to do. They are the only server in europe that has not registered a single guild on gw2gvg.com. How sad is that?

If you want to keep improving as a server and a community. To at least keep the level you’re on right now. Try to stay away from Visunah. I truly belive even Vabbi players would put up a better fight.

Just a little something from a player who fought them for almost 2 months in a row. Every Desolation player can vouch for that as well.

My best regards to BB for amazing match-up. It’s been a blast. We thank you for the awesome fights we had and hopefuly we will continue to do.

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

@ maeggle I’ll try to be there but I can’t guarantee anything. Recognize me by my [BSE] tag (small, non-WvW focused guild). You’ll have the pleasure of owning a guardian

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Theylaloba.9276

That’s the point, whith this new matchup system next week perhaps we’re fighting Viz, but the next we’re fighting SFR and Jade. I think that this new matchup sistem is better because you’re not trapped in your posittion playing always whith the same servers. A few weeks ago we fougt Abbadon and was challenging, they did their best.

And you know that I’ve fought Viz. The problem when i Was in SFR were the PUGS not Vizuna.

(edited by Theylaloba.9276)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

We agree it is better because we’ve had the chance of meeting a server like BB. May you get only good roles with awesome servers to have some nice fights. We Hope for some amazing fights as we’re aiming to be the best in the world. We will do everything to succeed.

This is my private and my guild’s point of view. BB server has been the most fun server to play in the past 4 months. It was really refreshing and awesome. You guys earned our highest respect and we wish you all the best. May your guilds improve as much as possible and let us meet on the battlefield !

Best regards, peace and friendship. (maybe not peace, we keel you !)

Drq, Ridafyt Whitestrike and Circle of Nine

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

(edited by Darkman.1257)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

I hope this matchup will never end, its very nice to see so many organized groups on all borderlands, we have a lot of fun with all organized guilds, GvG´s ( [Scnd] and [BuLL] till now and today against [siN] and [DsD] ) and small groups.

<3 ty mate, its a pleasure and honor figth with SFR again, you are awesome guys. In DsD look foorward for today GvG thanks for the opurtunity to learn, improve and have fun.

DsD After raid
!http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5452/ifelizmay5.gif!

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spiuk.8421

Spiuk.8421

If only there were proper GvG maps for 20, 25 and 30 man battles per side, with some form of ladder and match up system- oh wait, then it would be like gw1 and there would be ….wait for it…Guild Wars….

LOL

Rubios – Tales of the Sunless [TXS]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: sidler.9457

sidler.9457

Look on this guys. I hope you enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmO-cDuE5Vk

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

I like how you outnumber the enemy groups in every scene

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

I just had some fun with a Kodash player. Kudos for the duels and it was fun fighting those mini zergs together afterwards, it was a lot of fun

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arvibe.2394

Arvibe.2394

Nice blobs.

Shoepato – Leader of [BuLL]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morphman.6312

Morphman.6312

Thanks to the ods thief in bay on sfr border, that was quite the chase!

I made it my objective to keep chasing you around. But by the way you died, I kind of assumed that you gave up in the end…

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haguen Breakerminds.9534

Haguen Breakerminds.9534

Hehe I miss some fights in this video, nice cuts

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banumiel.1926

Banumiel.1926

great video!

NO ¬¬

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Nice blobs.

Smaller than Bull blob and 3 x smaller after you invite RED and sin blob with you.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Nice blobs.

Smaller than Bull blob and 3 x smaller after you invite RED and sin blob with you.

1. siN and Bull and any other guild can blob maybe once all planets,moons ,stars and space junk are alligned (as far as i know)
2. No guild ever invites another guild to blob on Baruch,ever (as far as i know)
3. Singular guild raids consisting of 30 players are not blobs (as far as i know ,or ,maybe a new definition of blob is out and i missed it in that case sry please post the link )

(edited by mini.6018)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: brakheart.1407

brakheart.1407

WTF is wrong with Kodash? Stop touching Baruch’s balls already.

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]
Proud warrior from The Bullfighters [BuLL]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: brakheart.1407

brakheart.1407

Also, why does every single foreign guild only puts the fight when they win against RED and VITA blobs? Everybody knows that these two clans have over 50+ people in raid on prime-time, and everybody knows that they are not as good as siN, CS, NuKe, or any other spanish guild.

Please stop making videos about whiping, lets say, not so great players, and start putting the real fights where siN whipes 40+ or CS cleans out Seafearer’s blobs, thank you.

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]
Proud warrior from The Bullfighters [BuLL]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

Please stop making videos about whiping, lets say, not so great players,

I guess pride is a relative thing.

If its 1 group of not so great players wiping another group of not so great players, let them bathe in their joy.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: BakedWaffle.8751

BakedWaffle.8751

I’d like to thank the thief from RED I battled on Kodash BL at the bridge of hero’s lodge. It was a very amusing fight that lasted like 10 mins and I really loved it. I wanted to kill a dolly for my daily and you tried to stop me (I killed it hah). Long time since I battled such a good enemy. It sucked those 2 Kodash had to interrupt us and kill us. So I came back to Hero’s Lodge and killed them both. To the thief from RED: I’d really like to battle you again

Delitrium

Delitrium

Circle of Nine [CoN]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

Nice fights all this week BB. You guys seem to be well organized and i love to see good organized guilds on WvW. Loved yesterday night on EB, a really nice fight.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roamer.2075

Roamer.2075

Also, why does every single foreign guild only puts the fight when they win against RED and VITA blobs? Everybody knows that these two clans have over 50+ people in raid on prime-time, and everybody knows that they are not as good as siN, CS, NuKe, or any other spanish guild.

Please stop making videos about whiping, lets say, not so great players, and start putting the real fights where siN whipes 40+ or CS cleans out Seafearer’s blobs, thank you.

How wrong about RED,

anyway, we can post some nice videos too.

impures [imp]
Rohammer The Charr
Baruch Bay (sp)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

German golem rush for the win. You build new ones?

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Thank you [Rise] for GvG, capped off an awesome week, very tanky, difficult to kill, good movement cya out there.

Also, ty to CoN for organised fights earlier, can’t wait for a GvG with you guys.

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Shoutout to the power necro from BuLL, beautiful control, great player.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaertan.4512

Gaertan.4512

Thank you very much for the shoutout, this has been an amazing dueling/solo/group roaming week, worthy opponents and fair players from both Kodash and Sfr and fun times everywhere

Have fun wherever you are!

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Please Give more details, we have fun with this kind of stuff in the Order.
Could you describe the Shadow involved?
Any of these?
http://youtu.be/nXJCG7msTnc
http://youtu.be/HT05f3cFkC0

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

(edited by Haltair.3062)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

This has been a very great week, both Kodash and SFR are great servers to fight against with a lot of guilds! We’ve done GvG’s against [ECL], [Opt] and [Rise] and really enjoyed them. Also the organized fights with [CoN] were great fun, massive respect to all of you guys!

Very relax atmosphere in this matchup, love it! Hope we can continue next week

o7

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Funny farming in EB. Feels like playing against viz, but enemies are even more squishy.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Great GvG against [ECL] was really fun! Respect to you guys

http://www.twitch.tv/xdef/b/419579130 (GvG starts @ 0:31:50)

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morphman.6312

Morphman.6312

Please Give more details

The only thing I can remember is that he was a human male… :/

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

I`m actually enjoying this matchup a lot, mainly thanks to BB fighting spirit and roaming groups.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

So there you go, the zombies plague has extended from france to spain.

Proud of it? Proud of copying vizuna’s morningcapping style just for a buch of points and ranking potition? You really needed to do PvD to enjoy playing WvW? Wasn’t enough what you did? So sad…

The mindless zerg wins. Vizuna style is the way it’s meant to be played. Copy or die trying to fight it.

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Theylaloba.9276

First of all I don’t know if you, Asterilla, had ever fought Vizuna. If not, the best thing you can do is closing your big mouth.
The people of baruch sleeping plays much better than vizuna, and we’re allways attacking not defending. Our guilds make an excelent job during EU prime time, having a score in prime time similar to SFR is an honour.
The worst thing is that BB is your server then: What are you doing?

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: sandman.8031

sandman.8031

So there you go, the zombies plague has extended from france to spain.

Proud of it? Proud of copying vizuna’s morningcapping style just for a buch of points and ranking potition? You really needed to do PvD to enjoy playing WvW? Wasn’t enough what you did? So sad…

The mindless zerg wins. Vizuna style is the way it’s meant to be played. Copy or die trying to fight it.

Attachments:

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

First of all I don’t know if you, Asterilla, had ever fought Vizuna. If not, the best thing you can do is closing your big mouth.
The people of baruch sleeping plays much better than vizuna, and we’re allways attacking not defending. Our guilds make an excelent job during EU prime time, having a score in prime time similar to SFR is an honour.
The worst thing is that BB is your server then: What are you doing?

Select your difficulty:

Night shift and morning shift
[PvD] – Normal – Hardcore unmanned

And one of the reasons for the karmatrain is that you have easier times in the evening when sieging, because you’re so good attacking that need structures made of paper instead of T3.

Select your difficulty in the evening:
T3 upgrades – T2 upgrades – [T1 upgrades]

Score: Winner

PS: Do i have to remember who has the record of keeping BB homeland’s garrison for more than 24h (I think it was 36)?

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

(edited by loseros.5912)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moss.9018

Moss.9018

Sorry guys, but the secret of BB and RED is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MCdhJR1iTWI

Be water my friend.

Mossi Norn, commander of Redención [RED] – Baruch Bay – and other seven character lv 80

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

great week, ty all for the fun, but please stop ac in open fields it’s not FUNNY

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

How BB wins the matchup and leads himself to #3:
wall of text

BB win is well deserved, i don’t know which match up u played in but they are all but zombies they always give u a fight and never hide in their towers/keeps often even if they know they will lose.
They grew strong and have a good sense of fair play and are far different by the server we met the first time months ago.
Results of many gvg give them credit regardless of coverage that cares only to vizunah (anet should really think to do a T0 only with the Vzombies and a lot of doors)

Don’t blame pugs even we on SFR/Kodash have and if we had more coverage u would be there saying that wvw is a matter of coverage
The bad thing is at night they tend to be a lot but comparing BB to Vizunah….no comment

[NoE] NoEntry

(edited by Misslol.9741)

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

How BB wins the matchup and leads himself to #3:
wall of text

BB win is well deserved, i don’t know which match up u played in but they are all but zombies they always give u a fight and never hide in their towers/keeps often even if they know they will lose.
They grew strong and have a good sense of fair play and are far different by the server we met the first time months ago.
Results of many gvg give them credit regardless of coverage that cares only to vizunah (anet should really think to do a T0 only with the Vzombies and a lot of doors)

Don’t blame pugs even we on SFR/Kodash have and if we had more coverage u would be there saying that wvw is a matter of coverage
The bad thing is at night they tend to be a lot but comparing BB to Vizunah….no comment

Don’t try to talk with him dude.. He is from Baruch Bay, ex-guild leader from NuKe, and banned (him and his 4 troll accounts) on our Spanish sites.

Anyways, thanks for your words, baruch community appreciate it

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

Hey Guys,
BIG BIG THANKS for all the fantastic fights in this matchup, it was the best week since 4 months. Much Respect to [siN] ( our best spanish friends – we love and we miss u ), [BuLL],[DsD] and [Scnd] from Baruch Bay.

Thanks to the small scale groups from Kodasch ( Buka and MS )

I hope this matchup will never end . Here is a small Vid from ECL-Fights

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

A picture always says more than a thousand words.

BB’s WvW performance by time of the day in it’s last 3 matches
(source: http://gw2tracker.net/wvw/stats/live)

Attachments:

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acros.9437

Acros.9437

I made it my objective to keep chasing you around. But by the way you died, I kind of assumed that you gave up in the end…

The only thing I can remember is that he was a human male… :/

Maybe you talk about me, I’m a thief from baruch clan OdS, d/d and p/d with condition build, and I was escaping into bay until the enemies killed me, the last battle I changed the skill hide in shadows for signet of malice to try kill all of you at the same time, didn’t work xD

Sorry for my poor English.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

Amazing figths yesterday with ECl congrats for your victory. We looking for revenge next match XDD.

<3 Cya SFR, we love u all

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

SFR / Kodash / Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

I would like another week of this match up.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]