Sea of Sorrows vs Tarnished Coast vs Maguuma week 7

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

TC dying server

ctrl+t

um why are you making me open a new tab !!

HE’S TARGETING YOU! HE’S GONNA ZERG BUST YOU! RUN!

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

nerd humor makes me uncomfortable irl

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Has Maguuma decided to be be TC’s prison bi…. I mean “severe companion”?

Orange swords on SMC for 90 minutes straight, not a peep. TC takes their towers, not a peep.
We tap their keep, whole zerg arrives.

If you were going to play for second, then why did you bother getting ahead of FA; at least with you guys we thought you might like to tussle with the stronger servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Has Maguuma decided to not play on whichever map I decide they should bring their people to because they can only man 1, maybe 2 maps for part of the day but somehow they don’t get a tenth of our score and were even winning during reset when populations are closest to even.

Orange swords on SMC for 90 minutes straight, not a peep. TC takes their towers, not a peep.
We tap their keep, zerg shows up because we finally poke something that takes 0 effort to back cap anyway so they zoned in from another map for 30 seconds to take care of us.

If you were going to play why didn’t you buy guilds like the rest of us so you can support this terrible server stacking philosophy?

fixed

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Oh I get it…. Chris is just a little… upset. Even when complaining about mag, you find some way to complain about TC. Hats off to the double play, sir.

Edit: it seems he had this plan worked out where we would be super tired from last week, and have nothing but pugs on 100% of the week and be an easy win or something. “Make them pull their hairs out” huhuhu, hows that hair treating you, chris?

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

all y’all also need a chill pill

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Late night, it’s only really KH if I remember and they will respond to EBG Keep taps, and Garri strikes.

And TC not recruiting, we don’t have fund in warchest, we spent all funding on dolyak tonics. Now if ya want to ERP, another story. I find it funny because I asked if we had server recruitment thread, then gave up looking on this forum because of crap search feature doesn’t work. Anyway, good fights in SoSBL. Had fun commanding last night. Nice push on natural base tower, our response should have been better. But whatever you win some and lose some.

Hope you guys are having fun, to any who haven’t completed meta… I’d hope we all get it completed, at the very least I believe we should be getting ascended mats and such. Please help your server mates where needed, I’ll do my best to help TCer’s

… and Lulu right, chill all… have fun, and finish week with a bang, BUT MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE META LIVING STORY. (I can say that cause I’m from tc, and while some of you don’t care, others on your server may. Don’t be a jerk, help them out)

~ Xgammon / Hexin [STUN]

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

What is up with SoS and the unbelievable number of rangers on EBG right now

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaian.2615

kaian.2615

What is up with SoS and the unbelievable number of rangers on EBG right now

those are our PVErs, desperate to finish the season achievs since they have less than 1 week to do it lol.

[CNB] Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Maguuma drafted TG in the 7th round of the draft pick.

We are honored.

Where is Bronade. I must know.

I just partied up with him for bit. Was great conversation and intro while in ruins. Even may see about a practice GvG with them, will speak to guildies. Anyway, all the best through this week all. Don’t forget to help your server mates get there meta. The very least after 7 long weeks.

~ X [STUN], Tarnished Coast

EDIT: Please understand there are many trying to race to complete meta. Do what you can during off prime hours. A friendly TCer pm’d me last night about SoS season 1 meta finishers. Outside NA prime, I’m happy to assist, as there is are many on TC also will be seeking to complete meta’s. I’m sure mags does as well, between our 3 servers we must have enough brain power to create a master plan?

Who am I kidding, I know you guys, we’re all too lazy to do the work. Just try help you mates out.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Nice duels in the sanctum the ill mesmer and BLNT mes you guys are tough. The BLNT thief well all the BLNT guys in the sanctum are fun fights definitely tough.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fabz.4736

fabz.4736

whole stun guild chasing one vr all through the ruins lmao

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Well did Duke get away or what?

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quells.2498

Quells.2498

Love seeing guild tags read [STUN] [NUTS][AGNY] in that order

Leader of Contre [VS], just a bunch of zen adults
focus on Dungeons, Fractals and Raiding.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Windler.4815

Windler.4815

Just want to say congrats to TC for getting third. You guys deserve it. You’ve fought hard throughout the weeks (even against us, JQ). So big props to you and getting your bronze dolyak. I better see some dolyak parades coming.

Windler
Spectral Legion [SL]
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

So….. what does a guy have to do to get one of you other servers to run around in 5 man groups? I’m not complaining, just getting bored with all this zerging. No I’m not going to go to spvp or tpvp, that kittens boring.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

all y’all also need a chill pill

QFT!

Srsly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

Fair-weathers are killin’ the queues right now for TC

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

-“A thousend guilds of the tarnished coast desend upon thee, and our corpses will blot out the sun !” ;P

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

We strike when our enemies have to return to spawn to empty their bags …?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

I had fun leading SoS today in EB morning against tc militia and Sosbl in evening against STUN/NAGA etc. Nice to see TG again hope you guys enjoy it on Mag. If you guys want you can let us cap all of SoS and keep hills we can keep meeting north of hills at camp for fights for rest of week instead of running around

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

Hahaha. We were getting revenge. We thought he was our friend. And then someone got The Hunter off him and we just beelined for him every time after that. Should’ve heard our mumble. It was pretty funny.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

I had fun leading SoS today in EB morning against tc militia and Sosbl in evening against STUN/NAGA etc. Nice to see TG again hope you guys enjoy it on Mag. If you guys want you can let us cap all of SoS and keep hills we can keep meeting north of hills at camp for fights for rest of week instead of running around

You guys were really organized and tough for a pug zerg. We were seriously impressed. Good commanding skills!

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Thank you for leading that huge army of pugs lol, took us awhile to get into gear / enough people into WvW to really combat you guys but once we got the ball rolling it was pretty fun. I hope you had as much fun as we did bashing into eachothers groups.

Same goes for the STUN/ NAGA stack was fun fighting you guys.

Speaking of people having The Hunter drop, we had someone from TG get it to drop aswell…get your hunters while they are hot?

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Who uses Moa when you have two against one person?

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Who uses Moa when you have two against one person?

good players

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

TG is bad. Obvious bandwagon to maguuma to steal league win.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Thank you for leading that huge army of pugs lol, took us awhile to get into gear / enough people into WvW to really combat you guys but once we got the ball rolling it was pretty fun. I hope you had as much fun as we did bashing into eachothers groups.

Speaking of people having The Hunter drop, we had someone from TG get it to drop aswell…get your hunters while they are hot?

i SHOULD PROBABLY RUN SENT NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF FULL BERSERKER.

rIP gRATZ ON THE HUNTER DOH

mAGUUMAS lEWDEST COMMANDER na, iAMTHEDUKE.
<3 iLOVETHEDUKE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Was a fun and silly night on Magbl tonight! Thanks to Agg/NS/EP for being guinea pigs for our training night. Sorry we couldent put up more of an organized fight, we were kind of focusing on avoiding and dodging.

And then we spent the rest of our time with 15 MM necros :P
(Please note that Jadon happily leads us to our deaths on training nights)

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

CERN and INVC killing spectators at the KH ZzZz gvg. Poor form.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gamergirl.7680

gamergirl.7680

<3 iLOVETHEDUKE

We had an awesome time chasing you around tonight Duke! Every time someone would see you we would call out the ‘Mustache Man’ in mumble lol. At one point you were downed and I saw I had a drop from you. It turned out to be The Hunter so thanks

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Some great fights today but the most devastating force on the field had to be SoS PvE’s. I’ll take a 40 man TC Zerg over these rallybots any day.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

You guys were really organized and tough for a pug zerg. We were seriously impressed. Good commanding skills!

He is the PuG whisperer. The rest of us can’t tag up without yelling at them the whole time.
They were so bad at one point that Jericho started speaking in tongues (that many curse words strung together can’t really be considered speech though).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Man SoS bl hills was tough to take tonight, TC you guys defend really well props.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Fair-weathers are killin’ the queues right now for TC

What’s worse is number of fair-weathers who are just standing around in the EB and TCBL fortresses and not actively participating.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaz.8954

jaz.8954

To the charr necro from YOHO that we jumped near the ne bloodlust point on SoS BL. I’ll take a TC zerg over fighting you again any day…we definitely underestimated you, I didn’t actually think we would find a TC roamer to begin with, let alone one capable of wiping 5 guild members and 2 pubbers without help from a blob.

I’m still crying about that condi…and you fearing us all out of my shadow refuge.. and you transferring the confusion from our perplexity engineer..and spreading it to all of us..

Okay actually we’re just going to attack your zergs…they go down easier than you anyway..

Love, the little pink haired asuran thief

The best 5-2 spammer NA.
(JQ D/P Thief)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeden.5896

Aeden.5896

To the charr necro from YOHO that we jumped near the ne bloodlust point on SoS BL. I’ll take a TC zerg over fighting you again any day…we definitely underestimated you…

That was Xara, dude’s a BEAST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slr1DZEFFqM

(edited by Aeden.5896)

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

<3 iLOVETHEDUKE

sorry, lewdest commander would be commander colhearth

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

CERN and INVC killing spectators at the KH ZzZz gvg. Poor form.

Doubt it. ZzZz is CERN’s elite GVG squad. If anything, they were trying to stop the INVC folks from doing it, or you were doing something you weren’t supposed to do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: chestonu.8059

chestonu.8059

I can assure you, if there -were- any CERN that were spectator killing during a GvG, our own commanders/leaders would be more harsh on those players than anyone on these forums could be. That kind of stuff doesn’t fly.

Spockime is probably right. They were probably trying to enforce the neutrality of those not involved in the GvG. In the off case that was not the case, I’m sure it’s already been dealt with.

- – -

On a side note – I am really enjoying this thread. It’s relatively civil and drama free, compared to the rest of the WvW forums. Thank you all for a -pleasant- GW2 forum experience. Kudos to all.

Broon Khavar
– [CERN] Commander, Tarnished Coast
– “The best weapon anyone can have, is a sharp mind.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

I was there for the gvg didn’t see any untoward behavior.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

NICKEZ.3671

Any of you SoS or Mag commander want to start a proper karma train in one of the BLs?

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

A good weekend of fights. Thank you Mags/TC for bringing the fun. I am running on higher graphics and getting some great small team fights this week.

See you on the battlefields!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Any of you SoS or Mag commander want to start a proper karma train in one of the BLs?

o.O you’re looking to xfer off tc for a karma train? wow o7 CERN

in Match-ups

NICKEZ.3671

No. You can’t karma train if there is no enemy to back-cap towers and keeps.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

No. You can’t karma train if there is no enemy to back-cap towers and keeps.

Wow… trying to get other servers to engage in PvP match manipulation with you? Stop violating my game mode.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Shot a jet down with a tank, oops wrong forums.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

It’s a little condescending to suggest this before the weekend is over. Even JQ had the grace to wait until Tuesday to ask.

We’re trying to break our pugs of expecting karma trains in tough matches so we’re not interested.

in Match-ups

NICKEZ.3671

Give me a break. Some people will find any reason to get upset and create drama from nothing. It’s bad for your health.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

(edited by NICKEZ.3671)

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

No drama, it’s just too early for it and it does come across kinda snide. "Match is over, let’s karma train.