SoR/Blackgate/Mag 11/08/2013 Gold week 4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Every bad player is running tanky builds, they’re the bad player meta.

And stop running regen stun warriors. It doesn’t get any more delta bravo than that.

That’s exactly what I’m running right now because it’s awesome.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vardy.3592

Vardy.3592

Over 300 posts and 7 pages with like only 3 SoR guys posting.

I’m impressed, keep up the good work!

I heard they’re busy donating bags to that Noodles guy

It was a substantial donation from IRON.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

What is with everyone on Badgegate running bunkers when they roam? I realize that you dudes are terrible and face tank everything, but you’re never going to get better if you play such forgiving easy mode builds. Strap on some damage and let’s have a fight that doesn’t last 10 minutes.

Everything in excess is horrible for solo raoming. That include both too much bunker and too much zerker. Against a full tanky player, the 1v1 duels are boring due to the time it takes to finish (sometimes it never ends unless the 1v1 becomes 1v2 or higher scale). Against a full berserker is also boring because there is no challenge on defeating these too squishy players.

Full glass is better than the condi reres that are literally everywhere in PvP now. Gotta love dat broken mechanic.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedge.3619

Jedge.3619

What is with everyone on Badgegate running bunkers when they roam? I realize that you dudes are terrible and face tank everything, but you’re never going to get better if you play such forgiving easy mode builds. Strap on some damage and let’s have a fight that doesn’t last 10 minutes.

I run full zerker shatter mesmer in wvw. I think that the prismatic understanding builds are way too forgiving and easy to play : )

What a Churlundalo

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

I run full zerker shatter mesmer in wvw. I think that the prismatic understanding builds are way too forgiving and easy to play : )

That 20/20/30/0/0 mesmer build is nasty though.

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

That 20/20/30/0/0 mesmer build is nasty though.

Phantasm is 100% training wheels. You can be absolute garbage, and all you need to do is set up a few phantasms and then hide in stealth while whoever you’re fighting dies. 0 respect for people who run these kinds of builds.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Don’t make me get all debatey about “phantasm” build definition!!

anything with pristmatic is prismatic, all mesmers use phantasms. illusion health signet is dead r i p.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

Whatever happened to respectable PvP communities? In Warhammer, if you ran a full defensive marauder with monstro even your own team would call you a DOOSH. In Dragon Nest, if you used blacklisted skills, nobody would fight you and everyone would laugh at you for being a DOOSH.

Every bad player is running tanky builds, they’re the bad player meta.

And stop running regen stun warriors. It doesn’t get any more delta bravo than that.

That’s exactly what I’m running right now because it’s awesome.

You’re running it because you’re a bad player and need broken cheese builds to carry you.

+1 for you then.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

(edited by Caffynated.5713)

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

Phantasm is 100% training wheels. You can be absolute garbage, and all you need to do is set up a few phantasms and then hide in stealth while whoever you’re fighting dies. 0 respect for people who run these kinds of builds.

Put an experienced mesmer behind that build and it’s ridiculous though. I have more trouble with that mesmer build on my warrior than almost anything else in the game right now, including the perplexity rune builds.

I have no respect for people who run subpar builds because it’s “more of a challenge” or whatever I think that’s a terrible gaming philosophy. I mean I could run around with an armorless trap ranger in WvW but I’d just be bringing my team down trying to prove a point.

Every build for every class is competing for a handful of roles on a team and if people decide to bring less than optimal builds all they do is hurt their teammates and the overall effectiveness of their comp and I personally find that unacceptable.

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

You’re running it because you’re a bad player and need broken cheese builds to carry you.

I’m running it because it’s one of the most effective builds for my class and it would be foolish to run something else.

My role is control and support first, damage second and afaic my build is the optimal setup for that role.

If I knew of something better I’d play it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Put an experienced mesmer behind that build and it’s ridiculous though. I have more trouble with that mesmer build on my warrior than almost anything else in the game right now, including the perplexity rune builds.

I have no respect for people who run subpar builds because it’s “more of a challenge” or whatever I think that’s a terrible gaming philosophy. I mean I could run around with an armorless trap ranger in WvW but I’d just be bringing my team down trying to prove a point.

Every build for every class is competing for a handful of roles on a team and if people decide to bring less than optimal builds all they do is hurt their teammates and the overall effectiveness of their comp and I personally find that unacceptable.

I don’t think we’re talking about team play right now, mostly solo.

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Switching to the newest FotM isn’t something to be proud of. Just shows that you have little creativity.

Plus, it’s far more impressive for someone to kill people as a non-FotM build than it is with an FotM build. Also shows that the person is actually good at their class.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

Does mag really have any blob / zerg guild ? …

i can’t get in EB but in BLs i havn’t seen any so far but i play around Eu time though….

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Does mag really have any blob / zerg guild ? …

i can’t get in EB but in BLs i havn’t seen any so far but i play around Eu time though….

we are mostly a NA server

you’ll see our 3-4 larger guilds at na prime time

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

Switching to the newest FotM isn’t something to be proud of. Just shows that you have little creativity.

Plus, it’s far more impressive for someone to kill people as a non-FotM build than it is with an FotM build. Also shows that the person is actually good at their class.

My goal isn’t to be the most creative player I can be, it’s to be the most effective player I can be. Sometimes creative new builds outperform old builds and in that case they quickly become the meta. Sometimes people try new things and it underperforms and doesn’t make it into the meta at that time. If I discover a new build that I believe will outperform my old build I switch immediately. If a new build underperforms my old build it gets dropped.

My goal isn’t to impress my opponent but to beat them. I don’t care if they think I’m good or bad or anywhere in between that’s not my problem and it’s not something I can control.

I make a serious effort to never complain about enemy builds, tactics whatever. If someone beats me with something I just try to find a way to beat them. If I can’t figure it out that’s my failing not theirs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Israel is a great player. There is a difference in being carried by a cheese build and maximizing effectiveness.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

My goal isn’t to be the most creative player I can be, it’s to be the most effective player I can be. Sometimes creative new builds outperform old builds and in that case they quickly become the meta. Sometimes people try new things and it underperforms and doesn’t make it into the meta at that time. If I discover a new build that I believe will outperform my old build I switch immediately. If a new build underperforms my old build it gets dropped.

My goal isn’t to impress my opponent but to beat them. I don’t care if they think I’m good or bad or anywhere in between that’s not my problem and it’s not something I can control.

I make a serious effort to never complain about enemy builds, tactics whatever. If someone beats me with something I just try to find a way to beat them. If I can’t figure it out that’s my failing not theirs.

Very nicely said. On a side added note. Every single build have their strengths and weaknesses and other build/profession that completely counter them.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Mag troll is just trash talking …. no drama / history ….

Did I ever tell you about the time Joseph Stalin looted DE|RP’s guild bank?

Dull Erotic Role Play has never had their guild bank looted. Plz join good DE|RP not bad DE|RP.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Sure, this would be a valid statement… if anything remotely approaching real balance existed. Where’s the fun in intentionally exploiting bad mechanics 24/7? How do you not get bored after an hour?

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Sure, this would be a valid statement… if anything remotely approaching real balance existed. Where’s the fun in intentionally exploiting bad mechanics 24/7? How do you not get bored after an hour?

By flopping their dangly bits all over matchup threads and extolling the virtues of BG roamers, of course.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Don’t worry poli. I believe you. I went against this Ele during the couple of minutes I was roaming yesterday (party up with you later that night) and defeated her so easily on 1v1. I’m sure a skillful engi like you does so too.

We never fought. O.o I was looking for you, but the only time I saw you alone you were running on the bridge, but when I attacked, there was nothing there.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

Winning is always fun for me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

you think the t1 roamers got there by being bads like magumma? get on their level

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

you think the t1 roamers got there by being bads like magumma? get on their level

When I played with AoN they were very focused on optimizing comps and builds. I actually learned a lot of smart theory from them. If they’re bad then we’re all bad.

in Match-ups

LightningBlaze.4913

Don’t worry poli. I believe you. I went against this Ele during the couple of minutes I was roaming yesterday (party up with you later that night) and defeated her so easily on 1v1. I’m sure a skillful engi like you does so too.

We never fought. O.o I was looking for you, but the only time I saw you alone you were running on the bridge, but when I attacked, there was nothing there.

I did fought you, wasn’t you a black colored human ele with d/d condition food?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

#Rationalizingcheeseftw

Phantasm and condi mesmer are good in 1v1’s, in any other situation I’d rather have an excellent shatter mesmer.

AoN is an excellent group of players, when we used to scrimmage them when they were on FA the fights ended up being 50/50 between the both of us. ONI however did not use any “required” or “optimized” builds.

For you to use “optimization” to justify cheese for yourself or others is just strange to me. If it’s fun for you, do it and who gives a kitten what people think, but don’t try to justify it with a weak argument like that and expect us to gobble it up.

#Kyra4lyfe

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

(edited by Entioch.6594)

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

Nope. I run red/blue with crit food, a rose and no tag.

Maguuma

in Match-ups

LightningBlaze.4913

Nope. I run red/blue with crit food, a rose and no tag.

oops that’s not you then sry! I’m in sor bl atm if you are on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

When I played with AoN they were very focused on optimizing comps and builds. I actually learned a lot of smart theory from them. If they’re bad then we’re all bad.

They’re kind of bad :\

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

Wrex.6798:

Hello all,

I wanted to just say thank you for all the friendly messages I’ve picked up on here / in game from people across all servers, I dunno how people find out things sometimes but it’s nice to know that we here in GW2 have a decent and supportive community (even if we do all troll like bosses).

So see you on the battlefield and good luck to all this reset!

//Wrex

GLAD YOUR DOING BETTER, WE ALL MISSED YOU.

@Bashido- Best Theif NA, with the nicest Peacoat TS picture this side of the Mississipi(lords know how to spell)

I know BG guilds don’t GvG to whoever commented that, they don’t open field.
BG players are the contractor kings of GW2, they build walls, they build siege, they repair when there is damage, and they turn wooden gates into iron ones. They are then so proud of their hard work and craftsmenship that they sit inside the walls they built and sit in awe at the siege and walls they have built . Goodwork guys Ben Allen and the Home Improvements team would be happy.

Your 2 hour video is still coming ,along with many shorter ones, Uncut 15-20 minute videos and the mega 2 hour video. So you can keep up the nonsense babble on the forums about Bg and DIE running etc. SoR has known for weeks we wre going to leave if we couldn’t get our EST time crew away from ques and if we couldtn get open field fights as a guild due to ques. Not to mention we will come back ,and since you are all ready to go ,whose the first open field guild fight or gvg when we com back?

Silver league has a lot less PPT and a lot more fights to offer. Id go as far to say as aside from a few guilds on SoS and MaG , a few on SoR ,NS from JQ, and PlX from BG, t1 has little to offer open field and gvg guilds. Silver a lot less focus on PPT and a lot more guilds that want to gvg and fight. Don’t disrespect the guilds or players from “lower” tiers. There not lower due to skill, but lower due to coverage .

BG sees MAGs, Mag sees BAGS
#Mag2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

I thought the roamer rage was entertaining until I realised it’s just WvW trolling in the singular.

‘I beat you.’
‘Nuh-ha, did not.’
‘Anyway, you cheat.’
‘You had more than we did!’
’It’s my mad skillz’
‘Skillz? You’re bad.’
‘No, you are.’

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

Wrex.6798:

Hello all,

I wanted to just say thank you for all the friendly messages I’ve picked up on here / in game from people across all servers, I dunno how people find out things sometimes but it’s nice to know that we here in GW2 have a decent and supportive community (even if we do all troll like bosses).

So see you on the battlefield and good luck to all this reset!

//Wrex

GLAD YOUR DOING BETTER, WE ALL MISSED YOU.

@Bashido- Best Theif NA, with the nicest Peacoat TS picture this side of the Mississipi(lords know how to spell)

BG players are the contractor kings of GW2, they build walls, they build siege, they repair when there is damage, and they turn wooden gates into iron ones. They are then so proud of their hard work and craftsmenship that they sit inside the walls they built and sit in awe at the siege and walls they have built . Goodwork guys Ben Allen and the Home Improvements team would be happy.

Your 2 hour video is still coming ,along with many shorter ones, Uncut 15-20 minute videos and the mega 2 hour video. So you can keep up the nonsense babble on the forums about Bg and DIE running etc. SoR has known for weeks we wre going to leave if we couldn’t get our EST time crew away from ques and if we couldtn get open field fights as a guild due to ques. Not to mention we will come back ,and since you are all ready to go ,whose the first open field guild fight or gvg when we com back?

Silver league has a lot less PPT and a lot more fights to offer. Id go as far to say as aside from a few guilds on SoS and MaG , a few on SoR ,NS from JQ, and PlX from BG, t1 has little to offer open field and gvg guilds. Silver a lot less focus on PPT and a lot more guilds that want to gvg and fight. Don’t disrespect the guilds or players from “lower” tiers. There not lower due to skill, but lower due to coverage .

#Mag2013

ur DIE actually made the 1st one i knew from Titan alliance looking bad u know

BG

in Match-ups

Cuddlepie.8109

Wrex.6798:

#Mag2013

For the Mag who missed it.

Rmprodigy posted (then deleted) a thread which said that Legends never [DIE] can’t be beaten.

That night I was commanding BG militia in EB and ran into 10-15 of them + other tags + a DIE commander. We wiped them twice. The video is at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WCq986sCpU

rmprodigy said this didn’t count because:
1. It was only 10-15 DIE, not their whole guild (!)
2. They were tired(!)
3. Any video that wasn’t a livestream didn’t count.

He then took DIE and ran away to Silver – just when SoR needed them most.

He’s since spent the better part of his days, putting up the same edited videos that he says are meaningless, providing conclusive proof that 30-35+ DIE can wipe militia.

And he likes to come over into Gold League matchup threads, and keep picking at the scab. It’s like forum “cutting”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Would like to point out that the longer a fight lasts, the higher the chance that the better player will win.

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Blackgate commanding:

Takes Stonemist
“OK guys I really want to be able to push on SoR later tonight”
“Build these ACs. Build this treb too. You can treb Klovan from here right?”
Zerg builds 3 ACs 1 treb in Stonemist
15 minutes later …
Scout calls 20 SoR SM inner west gate, rams down
Commander decides not to defend SM
What! You built siege in SM and then decide not to defend it??
“I … changed my mind”
“Feel free to tag up if you don’t like it”

I don’t have an issue with mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. Earlier for example I did a bad portal into inner SM, getting everyone killed and delaying us taking SM by a long while. But I do take issue with making mistakes and pretending it wasn’t a mistake. Some people spent a lot of time running supply to SM, building more ACs, as well as scouting, under the illusion that we were going to defend SM. If the idea was to not defend SM in the first place, make it clear from the beginning and we could’ve saved time, blueprints and supply. We could’ve done some roaming, flipped some camps, or joined the main zerg.

Shame on the people who defended the commander too. Yes, she’s from one of BG’s most prominent WvW guilds and yes, blood is thicker than water, but mistakes are still mistakes and should be recognized as such. It’s only when mistakes are recognized that they can be fixed and not repeated in the future. To do something like offer to compensate the people who were building ACs does not help, and in fact is the kind of thing that makes me less inclined to join said commanders’ zerg in the future.

Jeydra,

Firstly, sounds like a brand new commander. And new commanders need one thing, confidence. Or they won’t be commanding again, ever. A lost SM isn’t worth blowing a new commanders confidence. I am sure that if it was a prominent WvW guild that they were discussing the mistake internally, or in PMs. Airing it in TS isn’t usually the best way to build confidence. Commanding isn’t easy, and it can take weeks to get a good handle on it, even if you’ve been playing WvW for months.

You can have all the forces in the world, but they won’t be effective if you don’t have good commanders, and good commanders have to come from mistakes. I’m SURE she knew she screwed up. And I always back my guild commanders publicly, and privately make sure they know what to do better next time, I’m sure other guilds are similar.

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

Still on? Switched some things, want to see if it makes a difference.

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

#Rationalizingcheeseftw

Phantasm and condi mesmer are good in 1v1’s, in any other situation I’d rather have an excellent shatter mesmer.

AoN is an excellent group of players, when we used to scrimmage them when they were on FA the fights ended up being 50/50 between the both of us. ONI however did not use any “required” or “optimized” builds.

For you to use “optimization” to justify cheese for yourself or others is just strange to me. If it’s fun for you, do it and who gives a kitten what people think, but don’t try to justify it with a weak argument like that and expect us to gobble it up.

#Kyra4lyfe

How is my argument weak?

“Cheese” is an arbitrary title that players give to things in the game that they think are too strong or unfair. But the game doesn’t know “cheese” or “exploits” it knows winners and losers.

I play the game on the game’s terms. I try to find the simplest, most efficient way to win. If I lose I try to figure out why I lost and fix it. Is that not sound game theory?

What reason is there to play suboptimal builds?

If the desired end of a competitive gamer is victory then is victory not the ultimate good and loss the ultimate bad?

I feel that I have justified my position. I feel that it is a rational, consistent position. But I cannot force anyone to accept the same premises that I have.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

I thought DIE left because they weren’t able to get 35 people into a borderland at the same time whenever they wanted? Isn’t that also why AGG left JQ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

That was me! Did you enjoy my perplex cheese?

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Cuddlepie.8109

I thought DIE left because they weren’t able to get 35 people into a borderland at the same time whenever they wanted? Isn’t that also why AGG left JQ?

Possibly a contributing factor. After all, they needed that many to be effective.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Agg left JQ because server meetings conflicted with the time Jericho likes to turn of the lights, light a few candles, spread some rose petals around and watch MLP.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: narcissus.6418

narcissus.6418

#Rationalizingcheeseftw

#Kyra4lyfe

How is my argument weak?

“Cheese” is an arbitrary title that players give to things in the game that they think are too strong or unfair. But the game doesn’t know “cheese” or “exploits” it knows winners and losers.

I play the game on the game’s terms. I try to find the simplest, most efficient way to win. If I lose I try to figure out why I lost and fix it. Is that not sound game theory?

What reason is there to play suboptimal builds?

If the desired end of a competitive gamer is victory then is victory not the ultimate good and loss the ultimate bad?

I feel that I have justified my position. I feel that it is a rational, consistent position. But I cannot force anyone to accept the same premises that I have.

Rationalizing your terms of winning can also be viewed as a defense mechanism to justify your own terms. Every player that steps into WVW has their own terms of “winning”. Some view sitting on a cannon and collecting bags while shooting players passing by as “winning”. Winning is simply a matter of perspective and very much subjective, if running a build that became famous on youtube and a fotm and is always being viewed to be nerfed in the next patch but will win most 1v1 encounters then by all means run it. Some like a challenge and thinking outside the box and trying to innovate new builds to counter the cheese. The question is do you like following everyone else or trying to make your own way in the world?

in Match-ups

LightningBlaze.4913

Still on? Switched some things, want to see if it makes a difference.

yes i am. In sor bl by the widmill we are doing bunch of duels with mag atm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

They’re kind of bad :\

Dungeon Master calling AoN bad. I can’t go on.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Agg left JQ because server meetings conflicted with the time Jericho likes to turn of the lights, light a few candles, spread some rose petals around and watch MLP.

You don’t do that too? I know lots of guys that do that – don’t judge!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

Would like to point out that the longer a fight lasts, the higher the chance that the better player will win.

Correction, the longer the fight lasts, the higher the chance that one (or both) sides will get adds.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

Rationalizing your terms of winning can also be viewed as a defense mechanism to justify your own terms. Every player that steps into WVW has their own terms of “winning”. Some view sitting on a cannon and collecting bags while shooting players passing by as “winning”. Winning is simply a matter of perspective and very much subjective, if running a build that became famous on youtube and a fotm and is always being viewed to be nerfed in the next patch but will win most 1v1 encounters then by all means run it. Some like a challenge and thinking outside the box and trying to innovate new builds to counter the cheese. The question is do you like following everyone else or trying to make your own way in the world?

Every player may have their own terms of “winning” but the game itself knows only its own terms. I play the game on the game’s terms.

Moreover, if something isn’t broken why would I try to fix it?

As I said if my build doesn’t work I will endeavor to change it until it does but if a FOTM build is all I need to win then that’s what I’ll use until it’s no longer effective at which point I will discard it and look for something better.

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

Every player may have their own terms of “winning” but the game itself knows only its own terms. I play the game on the game’s terms.

Moreover, if something isn’t broken why would I try to fix it?

As I said if my build doesn’t work I will endeavor to change it until it does but if a FOTM build is all I need to win then that’s what I’ll use until it’s no longer effective at which point I will discard it and look for something better.

If you’re going to win at all costs, then you might as well just run around in a zerg and win with numbers alone. Why even take the risk of losing when you have the ability to make sure it never happens?

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

hello maguuma, roamed for almost 5 hours, 2 hours in MAG BL saw no one. 3 hours in EB fought VR, iLL, AoN, PYRO, i must say we share common thing we all hit hard.

great fights. thanks MAG.

thanks SOR, glad to see IRON back on its feet.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

If you’re going to win at all costs, then you might as well just run around in a zerg and win with numbers alone. Why even take the risk of losing when you have the ability to make sure it never happens?

Zergs lose all the time. I’d run around with 40 guys if I knew 40 guys that thought like me and played like me.