SoR/Blackgate/Mag 11/08/2013 Gold week 4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

That guy in southwest tower on SoR BL has been sitting on that AC and cannon and ballista for hours, just switching between the three and shooting at small groups lmao.

Every time you go close to an objective tonight some clown was standing there waiting to shoot you with something. Maps are so small when you start factoring in the huge siege ring around each objective.

I believe that was a scout. Someone please teach these magugus the basic of scouting in T1. They seem to be surprised by the number of our scouts and their little pastime activities.

All servers have tower humping siege monkeys, not just T1. Tonight was just particularly invasive.

I am always one of those monkeys you’re talking about.

As I said, every server has them.

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

hahah i don’t think I wanna solo roam anymore.

Your bags are full.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

These tears taste so sweet

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Oh come on, roaming in T1 means you will eventually get run over by zergs at some point. Adapt and adjust, Riot and oPP can do it, I am sure mag roamers can too. Grow a thick skin, be a “dwarf”:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

im pretty sure.. none of us wanna see 1 mag per bl too.

maybe u should ask them to leave the map called forum and get them into BL.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

So many tears from Maguuma.

We are really mad too. In fact tonight instead of going to bed we all collectively rage logged.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

You all should l2 roam solo.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Another newcomer just got mugged in big city. That’s why tighten up the law is essential to tackle the influx of new guys. The crimes rates just escalate this weekend.

in Match-ups

Punny.9210

Lol most of us are soloing there. the map is full blue what u expect ? ppl just run around looking for kill

Blackgate

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Lol most of us are soloing there. the map is full blue what u expect ? ppl just run around looking for kill

which bl?

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

So many tears from Maguuma.

We are really mad too. In fact tonight instead of going to bed we all collectively rage logged.

Did BG just make Mag rage logged?

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Do all of Baguuma’s roamers cry this much or is it just a forum thing?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

just gonna leave this here…

Those dudes really wanted the buttlust.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Do all of Baguuma’s roamers cry this much or is it just a forum thing?

No its basically because i could beat most of you scrub lords 1v1.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eremes Guile.1480

Eremes Guile.1480

so i was just roaming around, until i saw a wild vegetable thief ganking an upscaled bg pug, with 25 stacks of bloodlust too. And after a few dancing around, the veggie thief went back and forth into their spawn, but thanks for finally coming out of your spawn to face me <3

I love my tank build. Tankgate!

Attachments:

Hottest Thief [Ever]

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

I do gotta give probs to BG for how quickly they res their friends though. You guys are definately a notch above the rest of the servers.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I got to give it to BG on how to deal with Mags. Embrace the over-zerging.
I miss try-hard Maguuma from the first week. They might have started the ball rolling on SoR losing their minds.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

I do gotta give probs to BG for how quickly they res their friends though. You guys are definately a notch above the rest of the servers.

What do you think make us a T1 server? deal with it.

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Now make a comment about me raging to hide the fact this happens.

Attachments:

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Well BG seems to be going on about how they are superior roamers. Apparently so.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Well BG seems to be going on about how they are superior roamers. Apparently so.

Roamers in city are different from roamers in outback. You have to learn to deal with T1 mid size group or blob. No one is obliged to listen to you to run only 1 person like you do. Were you expecting we all run solo? 80 men run solo you still will get kittened. The maps aren’t that big. You’ve still got a long way to go, mate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Snafu,

I’m not taking BG’s side here but this is Anet’s meta. The possession of objectives to give points. I do understand that quite a few servers like Maguma and SOR have abandoned Anet’s meta, it’s not BG’s fault that they adhering to it. They are 100% focused playing the game in its official meta.

To be honest, it requires a lot more organization and structure on the server leaders to ensure that there scouts in the objectives. BG now probably has the most organized force and systematic coverage since the Titan Allaince back in the day. Personally I have a lot of respect for that.

FW

It’s alright guys, let Maguuma think they’re good at roaming since it’s really all they have going for them really. They’ve hardly owned their own garrison and have little to no idea on how to take/defend a keep… Hopefully next season they’ll give us all a better competition, just sayin’. :/

Number 1 post NA. Please keep telling us about our PPT.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Punny.9210

That only opp and riot and a few other guild which are minority of BG unlike your
Mag seem to have only that way … if only you have any blob guild coming to talk like sor this forum wouldn’t have only roamer talking …

Blackgate

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Roamers in city are different from roamers in outback. You have to learn to deal with T1 mid size group or blob. No one is obliged to listen to you to run only 1 person like you do. Were you expecting we all run solo? 80 men run solo you still will get kittened. The maps aren’t that big. You’ve still got a long way to go, mate.

What is this long way to go you speak of?

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

What do you think make us a T1 server?

Having a metric fugton of dudes.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

You guys should stop by during a JQ/SoR/BG matchup, it’d be a 1v25 easily…

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Don’t let jealousy devour you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Hey now! We have a lot of chics too.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

Switching to the newest FotM isn’t something to be proud of. Just shows that you have little creativity.

Plus, it’s far more impressive for someone to kill people as a non-FotM build than it is with an FotM build. Also shows that the person is actually good at their class.

My goal isn’t to be the most creative player I can be, it’s to be the most effective player I can be. Sometimes creative new builds outperform old builds and in that case they quickly become the meta. Sometimes people try new things and it underperforms and doesn’t make it into the meta at that time. If I discover a new build that I believe will outperform my old build I switch immediately. If a new build underperforms my old build it gets dropped.

My goal isn’t to impress my opponent but to beat them. I don’t care if they think I’m good or bad or anywhere in between that’s not my problem and it’s not something I can control.

I make a serious effort to never complain about enemy builds, tactics whatever. If someone beats me with something I just try to find a way to beat them. If I can’t figure it out that’s my failing not theirs.

#Rationalizingcheeseftw

Phantasm and condi mesmer are good in 1v1’s, in any other situation I’d rather have an excellent shatter mesmer.

AoN is an excellent group of players, when we used to scrimmage them when they were on FA the fights ended up being 50/50 between the both of us. ONI however did not use any “required” or “optimized” builds.

For you to use “optimization” to justify cheese for yourself or others is just strange to me. If it’s fun for you, do it and who gives a kitten what people think, but don’t try to justify it with a weak argument like that and expect us to gobble it up.

#Kyra4lyfe

ily bby thx 4 da support i just tryna maek my way thru tha world az a shetter mez

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

if you have the numbers, why not use them? i’ll enver understand the call for “fair fights” in WvW. s/tPvP is in the game as well (which i play and love as well).

when i roam, i’ve been jumped by zergs. or even small groups of 3, 4, 5+. and who is to blame? no one, but myself. for not having better field awareness (is that what you call it?), or not having better managed my cooldowns, or not having finished my oppoent faster, or at all, and then g-ing-tfo.

on the other hand, i don’t go out of my way to chase solo roamers down.. but i’ve been in zergs or small groups and if a lone roamer happen to cross paths with us, or got stuck fighting another lone teammate of ours.. then sorry , tough luck. i will hit you. not hard though, i promise.

i think roaming is really fun. and can be equally frustrating to deal with being outnumbered. or forces joining on any side. so if you put on your roaming pants, you just have to deal with what that entails.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

if you have the numbers, why not use them? i’ll enver understand the call for “fair fights” in WvW. s/tPvP is in the game as well (which i play and love as well).

when i roam, i’ve been jumped by zergs. or even small groups of 3, 4, 5+. and who is to blame? no one, but myself. for not having better field awareness (is that what you call it?), or not having better managed my cooldowns, or not having finished my oppoent faster, or at all, and then g-ing-tfo.

on the other hand, i don’t go out of my way to chase solo roamers down.. but i’ve been in zergs or small groups and if a lone roamer happen to cross paths with us, or got stuck fighting another lone teammate of ours.. then sorry , tough luck. i will hit you. not hard though, i promise.

i think roaming is really fun. and can be equally frustrating to deal with being outnumbered. or forces joining on any side. so if you put on your roaming pants, you just have to deal with what that entails.

Guess I’m not used to t1 roaming. Sorry for all the raging everyone. Message me in game if you want to duel.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

I love the stigma against tanky players. WvW is about a team and our meta is made around AOE’s. Yes you get hit for 300 and laugh, but im hitting 5 people for 300 every second for 6 seconds. that’s 9k damage in 6 seconds.

Also stop disapproving T1 builds when you are tied with sos in last place.

Yes you get hit for 300 and laugh, but im hitting 5 people for 300 every second for 6 seconds. that’s 9k damage in 6 seconds.

im hitting 5 people for 300 every second for 6 seconds. that’s 9k damage in 6 seconds.

9k damage in 6 seconds.

Why aren’t more people laughing at this gem?

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

I love the stigma against tanky players. WvW is about a team and our meta is made around AOE’s. Yes you get hit for 300 and laugh, but im hitting 5 people for 300 every second for 6 seconds. that’s 9k damage in 6 seconds.

Yes you get hit for 300 and laugh, but im hitting 5 people for 300 every second for 6 seconds. that’s 9k damage in 6 seconds.

im hitting 5 people for 300 every second for 6 seconds. that’s 9k damage in 6 seconds.

9k damage in 6 seconds.

because….technically he wasn’t all wrong. :o

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

Guess I’m not used to t1 roaming. Sorry for all the raging everyone. Message me in game if you want to duel.

am sure it’s a completely different game. but now you’re here. so just turn all your rage into stomping us and BG!

i’ll hopefully get some roaming time during the week. feel free to message / add me as well if you ever see me on and i’d be more than happy to oblige!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Hello Snafu,

I’m not taking BG’s side here but this is Anet’s meta. The possession of objectives to give points. I do understand that quite a few servers like Maguma and SOR have abandoned Anet’s meta, it’s not BG’s fault that they adhering to it. They are 100% focused playing the game in its official meta.

To be honest, it requires a lot more organization and structure on the server leaders to ensure that there scouts in the objectives. BG now probably has the most organized force and systematic coverage since the Titan Allaince back in the day. Personally I have a lot of respect for that.

FW

It’s alright guys, let Maguuma think they’re good at roaming since it’s really all they have going for them really. They’ve hardly owned their own garrison and have little to no idea on how to take/defend a keep… Hopefully next season they’ll give us all a better competition, just sayin’. :/

Number 1 post NA. Please keep telling us about our PPT.

xo love you too FW <3

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

Hey now! We have a lot of chics too.

We prefer the term ‘dudette’ tyvm.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

9k damage in 6 seconds.

Now imagine that x15 in a battle where its 60vs60. The importance of surviving in large scale battles comes 2nd to none.

The quality of your trolling has given me a chub, how are you going to take responsibility for that?

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

Now imagine that x15 in a battle where its 60vs60. The importance of surviving in large scale battles comes 2nd to none.

Why would that be relative when a single ele properly geared can drop meteors for 12k each on a single area per strike, especially when you get multiple doing it? You can wear all the pvt in the world, but you’re probably still going to die.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Why would that be relative when a single ele properly geared can drop meteors for 12k each on a single area per strike, especially when you get multiple doing it? You can wear all the pvt in the world, but you’re probably still going to die.

I don’t even…

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Dodgeroll

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

nek minit

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

Dodgeroll

You’re right, I’m putting too much faith in the fact that the other people in your group would be cc’ing the group to keep them on that spot. My apologies.

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

is it me or is it getting hotter and hotter by the post in here?

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

You’re right, I’m putting too much faith in the fact that the other people in your group would be cc’ing the group to keep them on that spot. My apologies.

Because no T1 groups ever have rolling stability. But please, continue being rally bait.

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

Got to play a lot today on both my warrior and thief; thanks all (streamed most of live too: http://twitch.tv/teamriottv)! Mag seemed less willing to appreciate my jumping up and down as I came out of stealth near them to indicate I was friendly and interested in dueling. It lead to a lot of attempts at zerg’in me down! Otherwise, fun fights/etc. and for those that could recognize the difference between a hostile foe and a foe interested in dueling your members, thanks!

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

Because no T1 groups ever have rolling stability. But please, continue being rally bait.

Again, my apologies for remembering that in Tier 1 you can’t cast utilities, so boon stripping doesn’t actually exist. But in a perfect world without skill lag I would still be putting too much faith in groups to have reliable necros and mesmers for boon stripping. There are many dynamics to a team that come together to form a killing machine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Again, my apologies for remembering that in Tier 1 you can’t cast utilities, so boon stripping doesn’t actually exist. But in a perfect world without skill lag I would still be putting too much faith in groups to have reliable necros and mesmers for boon stripping. There are many dynamics to a team that come together to form a killing machine.

I can’t believe someone is actually arguing that PVT is pointless because apparently with boon stripping people die to 12k hit meteor showers regularly.

Next, I’m expecting something along the lines of,

“It’s pointless to take camps because you never know when someone with treb mastery will hit you on your way to an objective, causing you to lose all your supply.”

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

I can’t believe someone is actually arguing that PVT is pointless because apparently with boon stripping people die to 12k hit meteor showers regularly.

“It’s pointless to take camps because you never know when someone with treb mastery will hit you on your way to an objective, causing you to lose all your supply.”

Not my fault the only meta in T1 is to stack PVT. Take your strategy anywhere else without the skill lag and you’re just a walking target since your entire group will hit like a wet noodle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VBK.6325

VBK.6325

So…any of you BG baddies gonna 1v1 me or you just gonna 5v1 and zergball?

Apoth Ranger / Zerk Guardian / Rabid Engy / Rabid Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE]/Golden Company XIII [GC] – Sanctum of Rall (ex-SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

Not my fault the only meta in T1 is to stack PVT. Take your strategy anywhere else without the skill lag and you’re just a walking target since your entire group will hit like a wet noodle.

So run against our zergs more often. We want to see your awesome damage spike in action.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis