SoR ~ TC ~ MAG Week 5 Gold League

in Match-ups

Posted by: ConradR.6940

ConradR.6940

Having a lot of fun tonight, TW/ONE/RET – you guys are a lot of fun to fight whether you are separate or all together! ♥ Thank you for not spamming arrowcarts and other useless open field siege on us during the fights.

And thank you to the [ONE] charr dude who was throwing down siege making little shapes or something on the ground with it – and for giving us an omega, haha that was silly! Sorry that the pubbies killed you :\ we gave them a spankin’, just so you know!!

that was our commander lmfao

[ONE] Rabbitz http://fightasone.enjin.com/
“the cutest thief on FA”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Having a lot of fun tonight, TW/ONE/RET – you guys are a lot of fun to fight whether you are separate or all together! ♥ Thank you for not spamming arrowcarts and other useless open field siege on us during the fights.

And thank you to the [ONE] charr dude who was throwing down siege making little shapes or something on the ground with it – and for giving us an omega, haha that was silly! Sorry that the pubbies killed you :\ we gave them a spankin’, just so you know!!

that was our commander lmfao

Haahaa! What was he trying to spell? I am gonna miss you guys when the week is over… you are awesome!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

he was like… jungle tryn i think? built for damage and stuff obviously
while i was buying all support items lol

Wow, what a goober. I’d have 1v1’d him anyway – I’m a glutton for punishment.

I kited him to a brush where my teammates were hiding. His tears of rage were SO SO WORTH IT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sam Halleck.3156

Sam Halleck.3156

Great GvG tonight [Awe], I look forward to round 2.

Sam Halleck – Maguuma
Guild: [iLL] Illusion
Male Sylvari Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: amanda.6178

amanda.6178

Aw, man! I missed it stupid sleep.

Rafiira | Guardian/Mesmer/Ranger
[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultravalefor.5038

Ultravalefor.5038

Hi, I am looking for some erp on tc, preferably with multiple men. Message me in game what you want to do with my body. If I am satisfied, I will reply back with a time and location to my lemon party.

need more details

1. what race are you (I don’t do charr, asura preferred)
2. multiple is good but how do you feel about being shared with a married couple (my husband is an Alpha Golem)
3. invaders are a huge turn off though, how willing would you be to permanently transfer to TC. PiNK has ERP almost every weekend and I would personally see to your flexibility training

Phaynel – recently voted the hottest Ranger in GW2 by everyone
married to Railspike the Red Alpha Golem
[PiNK] Toast Forever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

@that 5 man RET group last night, I think you needed more warriors and guardians.

I was happy to see another 5 man group though, to bad we only fought once when we both had 5 and you ran from us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Fought that same group with 3-4 people two nights ago and beat ’em. Then the last one standing laughed at us..?

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Aw, man! I missed it stupid sleep.

Missed it too. I like watching gvgs.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Thank you for the fun last night on SoRBL south ruins early on, was fun. Also a good time in TCBL late night havocs between camps. Had many good battles from [BAM] SoR, and [iLL] Mags.

~ X

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Hi, I am looking for some erp on tc, preferably with multiple men. Message me in game what you want to do with my body. If I am satisfied, I will reply back with a time and location to my lemon party.

need more details

1. what race are you (I don’t do charr, asura preferred)
2. multiple is good but how do you feel about being shared with a married couple (my husband is an Alpha Golem)
3. invaders are a huge turn off though, how willing would you be to permanently transfer to TC. PiNK has ERP almost every weekend and I would personally see to your flexibility training

You’re not invited to the party. I call the shots, but your husband can come to the party.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

it’s almost reset. i congratulate sor for winning this round. you guys earned it. i thank mag for showing us a good time, you guys are fun. and tc keep up the good work, you guys are doing what you can with what you have.

o/

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade

Handin, Handin, will there be an SEA one this time around??D

also, server time is… PST?

Im actually not sure what server time is (I’m still not used to this rediculous daylight savings time). A fast way to tell is log on, turn on the server time on your mini map in options, and just compare (that’s what I normally do)

As for an SEA parade, I won’t be able to this week. I’d hold it on friday morning (like the one time I did it), so that way it’s still at the end of the match. However, I have to travel this Friday, so I can’t do that I’ve been wanting to do hold an SEA one for those folks, its just so early my time!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

We ran around today and killed people and it was good.

I have been doing that on my mesmer all week (think I’m level 18 now?).

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Im actually not sure what server time is (I’m still not used to this rediculous daylight savings time). A fast way to tell is log on, turn on the server time on your mini map in options, and just compare (that’s what I normally do)

Edited out incorrect info. Reset time is set at UTC, not server time. Thanks Keiel.

Doly parade will be at 10pm EST (7pm PST).

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Ahka.6705)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

@that 5 man RET group last night, I think you needed more warriors and guardians.

I was happy to see another 5 man group though, to bad we only fought once when we both had 5 and you ran from us.

Oh I think I know who this person is haha. Were you part of that one group we keep meeting later in the night? We were running 2 warriors 2 guards and a d/d ele at that time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

Nice spawn camping mag, I appreciate the bags you were so graciously donating me though.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Server time is in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) which is basically GMT. Here in the EST time zone we are normally -5 UTC, but during daylight savings we are -4 which is why reset is now at 8pm instead of 9pm.

So the Doly parade will be at 11pm EST (8pm PST).

Server time is in PST, not UTC. If you go to your settings you can have a digital clock on your minimap and then set it to server or local time. Setting it to server time gives you PST times. This is at least true for US client, I’m not sure if the EU and Asia clients use a different time for their server time.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Because they are in different datacetnres

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Server time is in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) which is basically GMT. Here in the EST time zone we are normally -5 UTC, but during daylight savings we are -4 which is why reset is now at 8pm instead of 9pm.

So the Doly parade will be at 11pm EST (8pm PST).

Server time is in PST, not UTC. If you go to your settings you can have a digital clock on your minimap and then set it to server or local time. Setting it to server time gives you PST times. This is at least true for US client, I’m not sure if the EU and Asia clients use a different time for their server time.

You are correct. They calculate reset time at UTC time, I assumed they used the same for server time. I don’t usually display the clock in game. Sorry ’bout that.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Viper.3756

Viper.3756

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

PSA: The Dolyak parade will be in TCBL in ONE hour!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

For those that didn’t get to test or watch any streams.

Thanku Nakoor!

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

thanks Handin. : )) and i’ll help out on my end next time if we’re able to plan an SEA one next time!

and to Keiel for the clarification. good to know!

how did it go? or still going??D i am stuck in the office now. so vicariously living through… ehm. pics please!D

also… thanks for the fights this week everyone!!! had some fun running around MagBL last night during SEA. appreciate all those who came out to fight. and that Warrior from [GOAT] (iirc), see you around! hahaha fun stuff and thanks for the fights yo. all the best next week lol

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Great fights, Choo! ♥

Thanks for the GvG

I tried recording it but there were a lot of spectators and my FPS dropped uncomfortably low. (that and my fraps hotkey apparently doubles as my TS PTT – uber fail, lmfao)

AND Y U MOA ME?! QQ (lol) I went to dodge and I was like mid dodge and my skills disappeared and I was like “**** I just got moa’d” and you got me just before the skills popped up for me to escape. So mean </3

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

Has SoR dropped to Tier 1.5? I’ve been unable to WvW much due to RL lately, but it seems SoR is much reduced in strength.

We’ll see in week 7 and what happens afterward.

I’m curious how pre Season 1 TC would have done against the current SoR.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Has SoR dropped to Tier 1.5? I’ve been unable to WvW much due to RL lately, but it seems SoR is much reduced in strength.

Even if TC dominated in NA prime, that off prime coverage from SoR would still carry them to a win.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultravalefor.5038

Ultravalefor.5038

You’re not invited to the party. I call the shots, but your husband can come to the party.

Railspike doesn’t go anywhere without a direct order from his Master.
Also I suppose it’s for the better we don’t attend. Most invaders probably have leaf-rot down there.

Phaynel – recently voted the hottest Ranger in GW2 by everyone
married to Railspike the Red Alpha Golem
[PiNK] Toast Forever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Great fights, Choo! ♥

Thanks for the GvG

I tried recording it but there were a lot of spectators and my FPS dropped uncomfortably low. (that and my fraps hotkey apparently doubles as my TS PTT – uber fail, lmfao)

AND Y U MOA ME?! QQ (lol) I went to dodge and I was like mid dodge and my skills disappeared and I was like “**** I just got moa’d” and you got me just before the skills popped up for me to escape. So mean </3

Thank you we had alot of fun! Sorry about the moa, we couldn’t let you mist form/plague away :P

We look forward to fighting you again Ark, and we appreciate the opportunity to fight one of the best guilds NA. For anyone wondering the final score was choo 3-4 ark (I think?)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Thank you we had alot of fun! Sorry about the moa, we couldn’t let you mist form/plague away :P

We look forward to fighting you again Ark, and we appreciate the opportunity to fight one of the best guilds NA. For anyone wondering the final score was choo 3-4 ark (I think?)

Haha – You got me on the first push in the 3rd? round. I was like literally mid-roll! Haha It was hard to see the cast due to you all being in ghost tonic, and once I spotted it, apparently rolled too late, lol. I was like “****!” and then blew up! :P

Tough fights, and highlighted a bunch of things we still need to work on.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Big shoutout to Retribution for zerging roaming around the ruins with a small tactical squad of 10 people buffed up with 25 bloodlust, 5 guard leech and 5 defence against guard and yet still losing downs and stomps to singular players and small groups. You guys must be extremely proud of yourselves.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Man, a whole 10m zerg? geezus, that’s like a whole bronze league server’s primetime. how did they get such numbers?

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

Uhh we dont even have 10 online. I realize the giant pink norn somewhat obscures view, but we’ve just had a 5 man in there last couple hours :/

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

Even if TC dominated in NA prime, that off prime coverage from SoR would still carry them to a win.

Not really doubting we would have lost, I’m just curious how much closer the score would have been!

The loss of people even shows itself in the PvE side of TC. Bit quieter now a days in the open world – and even off prime, some of those people would’ve helped fill the ranks at odd hours.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Great fights [Choo]!

Thanks for taking the time to throw down, it was a blast

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

any videos of the GvG? sounded like a lot of fun.
and mang. i don’t even know the tell for moa morph lol. (i guess i can count my luck rarely running into moa mes) is it pertty obvious?

i’ve ran across some [Ark] a few times and you guys are fun to fight. tough. but definitely fun.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

We’ll have likely a warrior and necro PoV up in the next 24 hours

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

nice. i’ll keep an eye out!!

and yay. it’s the weeeeekendddddddddd.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Big shoutout to Retribution for zerging roaming around the ruins with a small tactical squad of 10 people buffed up with 25 bloodlust, 5 guard leech and 5 defence against guard and yet still losing downs and stomps to singular players and small groups. You guys must be extremely proud of yourselves.

since when is 10 people a zerg in any game lol? and im sorry if our guys have the ranks to be able to get the guard buffs. would you mind helping us and defining what you would have us do? play naked?

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Is it really something to ridicule someone over, though? I commend you for your ability to get some downs even when outnumbered, but if you really want a fair fight to the point you feel like illustrating this to your fellow players than feel free to start doing more sPvP. WvW is inherently unfair and that’s the beauty of it.

I beat people in outnumbered fights all the time, and at the same time I lose when I’m in a group with majority numbers all the time as well. The difference is I don’t have to inflate my ego onto the forums to let loose my kitten tyvm.

RET have some amazing and highly experienced players and you should be thankful to have met them on the battlefield.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

Not really doubting we would have lost, I’m just curious how much closer the score would have been!

The loss of people even shows itself in the PvE side of TC. Bit quieter now a days in the open world – and even off prime, some of those people would’ve helped fill the ranks at odd hours.

Yes it gets pretty lonely in TC these days. Just a couple months ago we were the 2nd server to down Teq with people teeming everywhere. A lot migrated. I thought of moving too but decided to stay. Aside from migration, gobs of people simply stopped playing.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

TC by all means is not lonely for most of the day in PvE. Anywhere around 5~ hours near NA prime you have populated maps, aside from a few that have never been populated much to begin with. We didnt lose any PvE guilds to other server to my knowledge, and its hard to account for people moving to other games.

By all means, go ahead and spend a day in PvE on say… ehmry bay, and then tell me its lonely here.
(Basically saying, we’ve still got one of the healthiest PvE scenes in the NA servers, might as well appreciate it for what it realistically is)

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: percival.1934

percival.1934

TC by all means is not lonely for most of the day in PvE. Anywhere around 5~ hours near NA prime you have populated maps, aside from a few that have never been populated much to begin with. We didnt lose any PvE guilds to other server to my knowledge, and its hard to account for people moving to other games.

By all means, go ahead and spend a day in PvE on say… ehmry bay, and then tell me its lonely here.
(Basically saying, we’ve still got one of the healthiest PvE scenes in the NA servers, might as well appreciate it for what it realistically is)

yep definitely TC"s NA PvE population is one of the healthiest. but the PvE pop around ocx , sea mostly is really dropped down compared to the day before WvW league season begun. since im playing like 12-14 hours / day starting from late NA till EU / early NA prime and mostly doing instances and world boss

Einclad – Tarnished Coast
Kalau kamu bisa membaca ini, kamu sudah menghabiskan waktumu untuk hal yg tidak penting :D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

A match-up thread with Mag that only hit 6 pages? Good job on the 2v1 PvF this week SoR and TC, we did it!

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Just in case anyone from SOR or TC was curious what it feels like on my end.

Spoiler alert… not so good. I will be washing bloodstains out of my armor for weeks.

Some of you have really good focus though. In my brain I always here you saying on your own respective voice chats “JUST KILL THE NECRO… THE NECRO… KILL IT NOW…. NO YOU IDIOT, THE ONE WITH THE SKULL ICON, NOT THE SHIELD”

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Shout out to INC for helping us secure overgrown grub objective last night. Working together as one, Maguuma can do great things.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Shout out to INC for helping us secure overgrown grub objective last night. Working together as one, Maguuma can do great things.

You forgot the HL blob, they helped too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AvengerCap.7983

AvengerCap.7983

Just in case anyone from SOR or TC was curious what it feels like on my end.

Spoiler alert… not so good. I will be washing bloodstains out of my armor for weeks.

Some of you have really good focus though. In my brain I always here you saying on your own respective voice chats “JUST KILL THE NECRO… THE NECRO… KILL IT NOW…. NO YOU IDIOT, THE ONE WITH THE SKULL ICON, NOT THE SHIELD”

I haven’t watched your video, but I can attest to the “KILL THE NECRO!” mentality. I get focused first in 99% of small group engagements.

I’m currently filling out an application for Necro Anonymous.

Bestet Spiritpaws – 80 Charr Guardian
Bestet A – 80 Asura Necromancer
[RET] – Retribution

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Necro lyfe….. lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

So Mag, can we blatantly 2v1 BG so that there will be at least a small chance that this coming week will not be a blobbed out crapsack?