Tier 1: JQ/BG/SoR 5/31

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

another note if reading thes forums or the trolls from all servers is bugging u soo much that u gotta call them a waste of skin then maybe u shouldn’t READ the forums FOR ANY game

do like most of us and shrug it off

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Most of JQ, a few exceptions, have ceased traditional trolling and replaced it with [LOVE], going to bread and other such silliness because we like to have fun and snuggle each other fiercely!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

“there will be a patch in about an hour or two”

20 minutes later

WvW is shutting down in preparation for this new patch

Why lie?

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Most of JQ, a few exceptions, have ceased traditional trolling and replaced it with [LOVE], going to bread and other such silliness because we like to have fun and snuggle each other fiercely!

Are we offering SF hugs to the whole forum? That could end… well, like it usually does, I guess. Ahem.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

It’s only almost 5pm PST. It’s been known for months that SoR is filled with NA East guilds which helps with the EU-Early NA trade off..

After all these months it’s now due to the Eastern Time zone guilds, haha.

Thanks for the laughs!

I’m not sure why you find that “funny”. If you do, I think you haven’t had enough fun yet. Also, nobody said all credit should be given to their EST guilds. It is a fact that SoR tends to have more presence during early NA, but that tends to stabilize as the BG/JQ PST guilds zone into the maps. I’ll leave it up to you to analyze the past 2 hours.

So none of these guilds can fill that gap? I guess BG’s next round of recruitment will focus on that time slot eh?

BG now has:

NA: KnT, ICOA, BT, RISE, GOF, ATAC, PRO, RIOT, RUIN, WORK, RESO, OnS
OC: MERC, LOTD, MEOW, NOC, URGE, XF
AZ: THAI, ND, ND, WM, JL, NBB
EURO: HB, RK

From my count as an Oceanic/SEA commander you really know nothing about BG and our coverage do you? lol.

For one Lotd is an NA guild, same with JL and Urge, HB, Nine Dragon, NBB have been inactive for quite some time and XF hasn’t even transferred yet and are SEA.

And as to the “Numbers” arguement, SoR – Ocx, HiRE, SAHP, NYS, AFS – All capable of fielding numbers 20+ let alone the new additions of XPK, SYN so on. Disregarding the Tysm, TW, Choo et al awake during Oceanic/Early SEA.

OC: MERC 20-30 (take scouts from this number), Meow (5-15), NOC (5-10 on reset + 1 or 2 other days)

SEA: MERC 20-30 (take scouts), Never Die (10-15/20), WM (5-12), CA (5-12), Thai (10-20 in late SEA)

EU: RK 10-15, HB 5-10 (maybe?) MERC (uplate 1am-4am GMT+8) (1-5/10) (Batman<3 Ralikh)

As to NA can’t say much but to my knowledge BT is our only 100% EST guild, ICoa usually has commanders log early to cover.

Yes we have our dedicated militia following us around, but these are the numbers the guilds field.

There is a reason why when that 2v1 occured the other night inside SoR’s garrison they were still able to field 2 map zergs to defend both Overlook and SoR garrison. SoR is by no means outnumbered in SEA at all, anyone telling yourself that is not the sharpest tool in the shed, BG and JQ are just more aggressive. <3 Waha. BG fills whatever map MERC float is on and occasionally EB too during SEA.

@Offski, don’t give us that mate, you act like you don’t see the amounts of acs on every choke inside SoR’s T3 objectives, don’t act like BG/JQ doesn’t push inside only to be greeted by 20 ACs. Current meta does suck donkey, but don’t try and say BG spams ACs our current problem as a server is that we don’t put enough down like SoR does. (During Oceanic/SEA at least).

:)

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

I love how Raven Paradox is boasting how great SoR is. Yeah, it’s called PvDoor!!!

JQ just a few minutes ago was outmanned on 3 maps. Obviously, no queues at all either. It’s easy to claim how great you are when you are playing with yourself

PvD is better than 80v80 zerg fight
Both of it are only the matters of skill1
at least I dont feel lag in the former one

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Thanks for the fun fights in JQ BL tonight SoR and BG.

-Shadow Gypsies

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Great fights on JQ BL tonight against BT & Co. from BG, and the JQ zerg.. although it would be nice if JQ didnt fall back to build open field AC’s all of the time :/

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

The only time we had ac, it was built to protect trebs. The trebs died to a mortar, and your mortar guy never finished off the ac :p

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Had some great fights throughout the map on JQBL. Think we ran into some folks from HL, LUN, SF, TW and SG throughout the night. Thanks for the open field fights and some pretty tough tower/keep defenses. Really enjoyed some of the fights at Lake with HL and LUN.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Eve pvp concept > WvW.

Would’ve love to see it in Gw2 :O

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

So in this instance, using ACs is a worse sin then dropping bags.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Refer to previous posts about coverage, someone posted about JQ/BG/SOR guilds in WvW.

There are alot of guilds missing from the list provided though.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Had some great fights throughout the map on JQBL. Think we ran into some folks from HL, LUN, SF, TW and SG throughout the night. Thanks for the open field fights and some pretty tough tower/keep defenses. Really enjoyed some of the fights at Lake with HL and LUN.

Ugh some of those were annoying. Scouts gave late calls and we were forced to try and push uphill through your AOE/CC to contest haha. Seemed like whichever one of us had the higher ground won the fight 100% of the time :P

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: YukBaron.8527

YukBaron.8527

You sure are awesome fighting doors and guards.

bahahahahhahahhahah

Alphur – Thief
[TSym]

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

How is US t1 now?. Any guilds actually running in 20-30 man or is it all on 1 commander 24/7 60-100 man blobs all week?. Making usual excuse for being bad its not gvg its wvw… From reading first few pages seems fair few guilds interested in some GvG. How are the EU hours?. How is the lag etc?.

If u thought VS blobs on EU, u should see MERC and ATM here, they practically lag the whole BL with the skill delay.

but i haven’t faced any lag, and nobody has has complained of skill delay so far except while fighting ATM/MERC at their prime time.

but if ur looking at GVG with EU standards, u will be disappointed. the difference is a clear mile.

still sulking about the RARE appearance of ATM on SoR BL……

well, we apologize about you guys losing the garrison yesterday, you guys got a full que(according to SoR, they did try hard) defending your fully upgraded garrison with a 10 second skill lag and we saw the SoR post about how it would be impossible for BG and JQ to take it under that lag… so ATM and Ge merely want to farm that full que running into the LR held by MERC and ND…. and we only want to farm it for a bit… so we’re sorry it became a 2 hours farm according to SoR posts, time flies

be honest, ATM fights MERC and ND every day for god knows how long and NYS + SAHP backdoor us every day and no one complains on the forum like your 20 SoR posts right after that garrison farm…

this is why we like fighting MERC and ND because they are the only guilds that fights us again and again on open field, they don’t complain about getting wiped or 2v1ed and they don’t leave the map after 1 wipe or straight up avoid ATM map during T1 oceanic.

we have nothing but respect for MERC and ND, sometimes we wiped them and sometime they wipe us, everyone gets plenty of badges…(we do find fighting BG is much more fun and profitable than SoR oceanic that hides in fully upgraded and fully sieged keeps, we really don’t have the patience to treb SoR keeps with full que defending it…. not with our short 4 hour operation time.

but rest assured, ATM and Ge is back on BGBL today, and we had fun with MERC and ND, and we got our once a day visit from NYS and SAHP as usual =)

I think our viewpoint are so different.
http://youtu.be/i-WHOM3gzmg

We did our goal everyday, we no escape any fought even we got outmannd,
or only focus your back

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Not to be rude, but all that video shows is your guild with a map zerg fighting outside your spawn twice (insta res and run back) vs ATM.

Your map zerg vs Thai and ND’s 30ish players.

PvDooring and holding a choke against a BG force pushing up stairs which based on the video looks like they wiped you and pushed you inside (hence the cut edit).

Not only that but the cut to the JQ it seems was pushed from behind by BG as there is a lot of BG tags coming up the stairs.

Nothing to be proud of in that vid.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I’m almost offended that nobody’s ever complained about REV in these threads.

Everyone else gets targeted for baseless complaints.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I miss the days when SoS was ranked first. They always seemed so gracious in victory.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I wasn’t here for that, but it sounds lovely. I’m pretty sure the only appropriate response to any win is “good game” without any extra skritt. People seem to forget that here though.

You’re going to suck just as bad as the people you wipe on some day or another. What then? Then you just look like a total jack-kitten.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

It’s only almost 5pm PST. It’s been known for months that SoR is filled with NA East guilds which helps with the EU-Early NA trade off..

Thanks for the laughs!

I’m not sure why you find that “funny”. If you do, I think you haven’t had enough fun yet. Also, nobody said all credit should be given to their EST guilds. It is a fact that SoR tends to have more presence during early NA, but that tends to stabilize as the BG/JQ PST guilds zone into the maps. I’ll leave it up to you to analyze the past 2 hours.

So none of these guilds can fill that gap? I guess BG’s next round of recruitment will focus on that time slot eh?

BG now has:

From my count as an Oceanic/SEA commander you really know nothing about BG and our coverage do you? lol.

For one Lotd is an NA guild, same with JL and Urge, HB, Nine Dragon, NBB have been inactive for quite some time and XF hasn’t even transferred yet and are SEA.

And as to the “Numbers” arguement, SoR – Ocx, HiRE, SAHP, NYS, AFS – All capable of fielding numbers 20+ let alone the new additions of XPK, SYN so on. Disregarding the Tysm, TW, Choo et al awake during Oceanic/Early SEA.

OC: MERC 20-30 (take scouts from this number), Meow (5-15), NOC (5-10 on reset + 1 or 2 other days)

SEA: MERC 20-30 (take scouts), Never Die (10-15/20), WM (5-12), CA (5-12), Thai (10-20 in late SEA)

EU: RK 10-15, HB 5-10 (maybe?) MERC (uplate 1am-4am GMT+8) (1-5/10) (Batman<3 Ralikh)

As to NA can’t say much but to my knowledge BT is our only 100% EST guild, ICoa usually has commanders log early to cover.

Yes we have our dedicated militia following us around, but these are the numbers the guilds field.

There is a reason why when that 2v1 occured the other night inside SoR’s garrison they were still able to field 2 map zergs to defend both Overlook and SoR garrison. SoR is by no means outnumbered in SEA at all, anyone telling yourself that is not the sharpest tool in the shed, BG and JQ are just more aggressive. <3 Waha. BG fills whatever map MERC float is on and occasionally EB too during SEA.

@Offski, don’t give us that mate, you act like you don’t see the amounts of acs on every choke inside SoR’s T3 objectives, don’t act like BG/JQ doesn’t push inside only to be greeted by 20 ACs. Current meta does suck donkey, but don’t try and say BG spams ACs our current problem as a server is that we don’t put enough down like SoR does. (During Oceanic/SEA at least).

I don’t think MERC only fields 20-30. We see a SEA of MERC every night. You guys definitely field 30-40. Although WM has indeed lost a few numbers, don’t they field that little. They field around 15-25. Both ND combined can field around 30 as well. On top of that, Thai usually fields about 20-30.

AFS – 10-20.
NYS – 20-30
SAHP – 15-25. They actually field really little, but have loads of militia following them.
HIRE – 20-30
OCX – 10-20
Yes, they are all CAPABLE of fielding 20, but they only occasionally field those numbers.
Btw.. SYN barely fields even 2 nowadays. XPK fields around 10.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Not to be rude, but all that video shows is your guild with a map zerg fighting outside your spawn twice (insta res and run back) vs ATM.

Your map zerg vs Thai and ND’s 30ish players.

PvDooring and holding a choke against a BG force pushing up stairs which based on the video looks like they wiped you and pushed you inside (hence the cut edit).

Not only that but the cut to the JQ it seems was pushed from behind by BG as there is a lot of BG tags coming up the stairs.

Nothing to be proud of in that vid.

In fact spawn fought is only once. sometimes regroup and standoff is boring so I cut it off, make vid not too long , include we back inner garri to regroup.

maybe you notice we had outmannd icon on spawn fought and I never back to spawn buff area (without I die once)?

When we fought with Thai+ND, we had no idea they’re on my back, it’s successful sneak attack but they failure. and we also got about 30-40 ppl too, you can count our green dot on mini map.

and we can fought with Door bcz we used tactics let JQs just watch BG map.

My vid just want to reply xeang.3650 said we escape their fought and only hit their back, but we not.This vid not for show off any glory or proud.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

(edited by snownow.9352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Thanks for the laughs!

BG now has:

I was just frustrated as I think both our guilds were having alot of fun last night with some huge scale open field battles and then suddenly AC’s started appearing at the entrance to the ruins of your keep in EB last night which were hitting the area we were fighting on.

Was alot of fun overall apart from the lag, but we both suffered from that.

I try to always put siege up if we take a tower/keep. But on defending anything my first thought is to fight, not put up defensive siege (I often mess up as a commander due to this.)

But I never do it in open field fights, I often dont do it in SM and let the wall drop to get fights there. Even if we are outnumbered in the open field I do not like using AC’s, I would prefer to wipe. Having said that i do chuck them up when assaulting sm inner as it is madness the amount of defensive ac’s which go up in there.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I don’t think MERC only fields 20-30. We see a SEA of MERC every night. You guys definitely field 30-40. Although WM has indeed lost a few numbers, don’t they field that little. They field around 15-25. Both ND combined can field around 30 as well. On top of that, Thai usually fields about 20-30.

AFS – 10-20.
NYS – 20-30
SAHP – 15-25. They actually field really little, but have loads of militia following them.
HIRE – 20-30
OCX – 10-20
Yes, they are all CAPABLE of fielding 20, but they only occasionally field those numbers.
Btw.. SYN barely fields even 2 nowadays. XPK fields around 10.

MERC always have a huge militia following during Oceanic because they are BGs only decent sized coordinated force during that period, but they definitely don’t have 40. Also, ever since WM lost numbers I’ve never seen them with more than 10-15 players. The Korean players that left to join CA usually run separately to WM, in a group of about 8-10.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

I’m almost offended that nobody’s ever complained about REV in these threads.

Everyone else gets targeted for baseless complaints.

REV doesn’t buy enough lotto tickets! rabble rabble

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Anyone from the BG guild [OnS] Onslaught? Vindicated Honor [vH] from JQ wishes to GvG.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

I think MERC is one of the only guilds left who do /laugh after taking a keep. Every single time they’ve managed to take a keep or tower, my chat is polluted with “Blackgate Soldier laughs with you” blah blah blah. It could be the pugs following you guys, I’m not sure, but honest to god, it’s such a bad look when it happens. Now, I’m not sure if you’ve had it done to you by other guilds or zergs or what not, but yeah, if I may take an exert from your own recruitment form:

+ …how we conduct ourselves off the battlefield is very important.

+ Respectful to our guild members, server allies and even rival opponents.

Now, I’m not sure if this is something encouraged by your commanders, or something the odd member does. You could blame it on the pugs but I haven’t experienced this with any other BG guild or pug zerg. But yeah, I know you guys have that reputation of being trolly from your original GM, Jedas. But just letting you know how freaking petty this /laugh stuff is. lol.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

I think MERC is one of the only guilds left who do /laugh after taking a keep. Every single time they’ve managed to take a keep or tower, my chat is polluted with “Blackgate Soldier laughs with you” blah blah blah. It could be the pugs following you guys, I’m not sure, but honest to god, it’s such a bad look when it happens. Now, I’m not sure if you’ve had it done to you by other guilds or zergs or what not, but yeah, if I may take an exert from your own recruitment form:

Now, I’m not sure if this is something encouraged by your commanders, or something the odd member does. You could blame it on the pugs but I haven’t experienced this with any other BG guild or pug zerg. But yeah, I know you guys have that reputation of being trolly from your original GM, Jedas. But just letting you know how freaking petty this /laugh stuff is. lol.

that wasn’t merc

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

that wasn’t merc

So it’s the same group of pugs who follow you guys around everyday, or?… lol

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaltastic.3146

kaltastic.3146

Yeah everyone, this guy is right. You should take SoR’s conduct here as an example of how to treat rival opponents with respect and win graciously!!!

We share apocalyptic views, how comforting that we see it too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

If anything, SoR has more emote spammers and I usually tell guys off if they do that because it is pretty douchy. I prefer to tell people to bow if we’ve had a good fight, but emote spamming is usually done by a handful of individuals from all servers.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

>implying im from merc
im not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

that wasn’t merc

Yes actually, there are many people who run with Merc every night, as militia often flock to the largest organized force in off peak timeslots.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

If anything, SoR has more emote spammers and I usually tell guys off if they do that because it is pretty douchy. I prefer to tell people to bow if we’ve had a good fight, but emote spamming is usually done by a handful of individuals from all servers.

Sure we do, but I’ve only notticed the BG emote spammers are quite active in MERC zergs. I agree it’s completely douchy and i even go out of my way to tell the guy who laughs over somebodies body after a duel to have a little respect and how kitten rude it is.

If you think we do it more, you’re dreaming though. Sometimes it’s pages and pages and pages from you guys. And it happens with the MERC zerg. Maybe you have all the BG trolls following (you got oxide with you, so that’s a start), but yeah, it is only an observation. Or maybe it only happens when Magikarps’ is leading :PPP

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

double teamed again, SOR bay this time.

Lost 2 tier 3 bays in 1 hours

(edited by salluks.6017)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I think we’re doing OK with our limited numbers. At the end, if you’re going out there, having fun, getting some bags, killing some dudes…. it’s all good. That’s my take on it… I do that every night, regardless of the PPT/score. We watched some poor guy get taken out by the enemy quaggans earlier tonight on BGBL hills, and figured the quaggans wanted their bags as well, greedy buggers Just have fun with it.

Which of us will be lucky to face DB this Friday? It’s bound to happen and they are gonna be riding high via the T3 faceroll. I would love to see them bumped up to T1. Also a JQ vs DB would be pretty epic due to the history involved….

As much as I wanna fight DB, and… oh, I do… I’d love to see DB have to play SoR and BG. I’d pop the popcorn. Make it so, RNG gods!

If the latter were to occur, I think it’s fitting SOR and BG hold a truce for the first couple days by welcoming DB to T1 by double teaming them, hah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Don’t really care what happens, Wagonbrand or kitten Coast, either way. Both can field comparable numbers to BG/JQ/SoR. TC and SoR have something in common, server wide blobs per map. Makes WvW look bad when that kind of approach to it is not only necessary but required.

Dat PPT… So boring.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Don’t really care what happens, Wagonbrand or kitten Coast, either way. Both can field comparable numbers to BG/JQ/SoR. TC and SoR have something in common, server wide blobs per map. Makes WvW look bad when that kind of approach to it is not only necessary but required.

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

Thats not what he said at all……The server wide zerg blob approach to PPT is boring.

We have been having fun.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Shout out to both JQ and SOR. Since being in T1 I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. I’ve never seen any other servers with as many solid guilds on their servers as both yours. Thanks for helping me learn a lot since my time here, and thanks for bringing the good fights! Seriously, I am impressed. SOR NA is truely impressive, yes you have a lot of numbers, but it ain’t just numbers, you have a lot of skill. Considering JQ lost a few guilds recently I’m at awe at their potential to still remain competitive in T1, guilds such as [SF] are amazing to watch in combat. Look forward to more fun fights!

On a side note regarding T2/T1 talk. Personally I think any of TC/DB/FA would hold their own to an extent fighting T1 servers, but they definitely do not have the capability of winning. TC would probably do the best out of the 3 of them, so I would love to see a SOR/BG/TC match, or SOR/JQ/TC

Talons [BT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I LOVE the emotes. you can always find me cause of my /point /laugh… specially when someone goes out of their way to chase and annoy me and ends up dead. you better believe you gettin pointed at!.. I miss /rank on someones corpse :<

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

The overall design of WvW lends itself to huge forces traversing the map together. The current setup of the reward system greatly incentivizes it.

There’s no real reason not to zerg in WvW. So everyone zergs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

I LOVE the emotes. you can always find me cause of my /point /laugh… specially when someone goes out of their way to chase and annoy me and ends up dead. you better believe you gettin pointed at!.. I miss /rank on someones corpse :<

Cover girl spotted!

Attachments:

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: MalevolenceCO.4120

MalevolenceCO.4120

Also I’d like to say thanks for SoR and JQ letting me (a BlackGater) stick around and watch the GvG between vH (I think?) and Choo on JQBL. It sucks that some BGers ruined the end fights but I gained a lot of respect for both servers for letting me sit and watch the action (and I don’t blame you for wiping the other BGers, what they were doing wasn’t cool).

They were great fights to watch!

[vH] won’t attack spectators. But we were being attacking by [ons] Onslaught a BG guild multiple times during our GvG with Choo. I personally recorded 11 different BG members hitting our vH team before, and during the actual GvG’s. This isn’t tolerated by any worthy guild. We will rush and smash any fake spectators without hesitation. We are currently trying to find out who is an officer or leader within [ons], we wish to GvG them.

Lmao… oh man. You want to Banner rez veil fight us? 25 stacks of blood lust? for the glory of dropping the coordinated bomb ! Don’t feed us. You’ll regret it. The amount of messages I received from JQ and SoR about GvG is funny. We aren’t a GvG guild however, one day we will step out there just for kittens and giggles. Keep the kitten alive ya’ll.

On a side note what you saw was 3 OnS trolling the kitten out of you guys while the rest of us were just watching laughing at the kitten show. Once you downed the trollers and we told them to stop and we proceeded to try and rez them. You didn’t like that I guess? we finally chilled out and you guys veil bombed us, some people that were just watching on the side. Not even the ones kittening around. You doing this opened the flood gates of hell BTW. vH, I’m sorry next time we see you no matter if you know its coming in a GvG or not.. you will be rustled. You will make another forum post and we will read it and laugh. PS- IDK why those three chose you guys and not Choo but.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Also I’d like to say thanks for SoR and JQ letting me (a BlackGater) stick around and watch the GvG between vH (I think?) and Choo on JQBL. It sucks that some BGers ruined the end fights but I gained a lot of respect for both servers for letting me sit and watch the action (and I don’t blame you for wiping the other BGers, what they were doing wasn’t cool).

[vH] won’t attack spectators. But we were being attacking by [ons] Onslaught a BG guild multiple times during our GvG with Choo. I personally recorded 11 different BG members hitting our vH team before, and during the actual GvG’s. This isn’t tolerated by any worthy guild. We will rush and smash any fake spectators without hesitation. We are currently trying to find out who is an officer or leader within [ons], we wish to GvG them.

Lmao… oh man. You want to Banner rez veil fight us? 25 stacks of blood lust? for the glory of dropping the coordinated bomb ! Don’t feed us. You’ll regret it. The amount of messages I received from JQ and SoR about GvG is funny. We aren’t a GvG guild however, one day we will step out there just for kittens and giggles. Keep the kitten alive ya’ll.

On a side note what you saw was 3 OnS trolling the kitten out of you guys while the rest of us were just watching laughing at the kitten show. Once you downed the trollers and we told them to stop and we proceeded to try and rez them. You didn’t like that I guess? we finally chilled out and you guys veil bombed us, some people that were just watching on the side. Not even the ones kittening around. You doing this opened the flood gates of hell BTW. vH, I’m sorry next time we see you no matter if you know its coming in a GvG or not.. you will be rustled. You will make another forum post and we will read it and laugh. PS- IDK why those three chose you guys and not Choo but.

Flood gates of hell? Really?

in Match-ups

MalevolenceCO.4120

Yes wide open.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Yes wide open.

Are you going to at least lock it back up when you are done?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

Thats not what he said at all……The server wide zerg blob approach to PPT is boring.

We have been having fun.

Perhaps they are forming a blob in response to the borderland crashing blobs that BT and RISE have been running lately. SOR NA usually has several groups going on a single map during NA prime and only form up to counter a blob….

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

We have been having fun.

Perhaps they are forming a blob in response to the borderland crashing blobs that BT and RISE have been running lately. SOR NA usually has several groups going on a single map during NA prime and only form up to counter a blob….

Blob forms, other side forms counter blob, first blob breaks apart after losing. It’s pretty much how it worked this week. Break up or get bigger. The Blob hungers, hide the steaks.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in Match-ups

MalevolenceCO.4120

Yes wide open.

Are you going to at least lock it back up when you are done?

Yes. No one will want those to be constantly open.