Tier 1: JQ/BG/SoR 5/31

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Don’t really care what happens, Wagonbrand or kitten Coast, either way. Both can field comparable numbers to BG/JQ/SoR. TC and SoR have something in common, server wide blobs per map. Makes WvW look bad when that kind of approach to it is not only necessary but required.

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?!

Thats not what he said at all……The server wide zerg blob approach to PPT is boring.

We have been having fun.

Perhaps they are forming a blob in response to the borderland crashing blobs that BT and RISE have been running lately. SOR NA usually has several groups going on a single map during NA prime and only form up to counter a blob….

Whenever we attempted to hit Vale and BT responded this is EXACTLY what happened.

Edit: This is real in game footage complete with ACs and all.

(edited by Burl.9567)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MalevolenceCO.4120

MalevolenceCO.4120

Don’t really care what happens, Wagonbrand or kitten Coast, either way. Both can field comparable numbers to BG/JQ/SoR. TC and SoR have something in common, server wide blobs per map. Makes WvW look bad when that kind of approach to it is not only necessary but required.

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

Thats not what he said at all……The server wide zerg blob approach to PPT is boring.

We have been having fun.

Perhaps they are forming a blob in response to the borderland crashing blobs that BT and RISE have been running lately. SOR NA usually has several groups going on a single map during NA prime and only form up to counter a blob….

Loooooooooooool wow. What do we have here. Enough forums for me today have fun ya’ll.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Also I’d like to say thanks for SoR and JQ letting me (a BlackGater) stick around and watch the GvG between vH (I think?) and Choo on JQBL. It sucks that some BGers ruined the end fights but I gained a lot of respect for both servers for letting me sit and watch the action (and I don’t blame you for wiping the other BGers, what they were doing wasn’t cool).

They were great fights to watch!

[vH] won’t attack spectators. But we were being attacking by [ons] Onslaught a BG guild multiple times during our GvG with Choo. I personally recorded 11 different BG members hitting our vH team before, and during the actual GvG’s. This isn’t tolerated by any worthy guild. We will rush and smash any fake spectators without hesitation. We are currently trying to find out who is an officer or leader within [ons], we wish to GvG them.

Lmao… oh man. You want to Banner rez veil fight us? 25 stacks of blood lust? for the glory of dropping the coordinated bomb ! Don’t feed us. You’ll regret it. The amount of messages I received from JQ and SoR about GvG is funny. We aren’t a GvG guild however, one day we will step out there just for kittens and giggles. Keep the kitten alive ya’ll.

On a side note what you saw was 3 OnS trolling the kitten out of you guys while the rest of us were just watching laughing at the kitten show. Once you downed the trollers and we told them to stop and we proceeded to try and rez them. You didn’t like that I guess? we finally chilled out and you guys veil bombed us, some people that were just watching on the side. Not even the ones kittening around. You doing this opened the flood gates of hell BTW. vH, I’m sorry next time we see you no matter if you know its coming in a GvG or not.. you will be rustled. You will make another forum post and we will read it and laugh. PS- IDK why those three chose you guys and not Choo but.

Flood gates of hell? Really?

Yes wide open.

Are you going to at least lock it back up when you are done?

Yes. No one will want those to be constantly open.

reluctantly hands over the keys

Alright, be home by 11:00.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

We have been having fun.

Not sure if serious…

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

We have been having fun.

Whenever we attempted to hit Vale and BT responded this is EXACTLY what happened.

perspective. Im sure this is how they feel doing it.
http://youtu.be/wmZ2nO6In-c?t=2m25s

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: YukBaron.8527

YukBaron.8527

Also I’d like to say thanks for SoR and JQ letting me (a BlackGater) stick around and watch the GvG between vH (I think?) and Choo on JQBL. It sucks that some BGers ruined the end fights but I gained a lot of respect for both servers for letting me sit and watch the action (and I don’t blame you for wiping the other BGers, what they were doing wasn’t cool).

[vH] won’t attack spectators. But we were being attacking by [ons] Onslaught a BG guild multiple times during our GvG with Choo. I personally recorded 11 different BG members hitting our vH team before, and during the actual GvG’s. This isn’t tolerated by any worthy guild. We will rush and smash any fake spectators without hesitation. We are currently trying to find out who is an officer or leader within [ons], we wish to GvG them.

Lmao… oh man. You want to Banner rez veil fight us? 25 stacks of blood lust? for the glory of dropping the coordinated bomb ! Don’t feed us. You’ll regret it. The amount of messages I received from JQ and SoR about GvG is funny. We aren’t a GvG guild however, one day we will step out there just for kittens and giggles. Keep the kitten alive ya’ll.

On a side note what you saw was 3 OnS trolling the kitten out of you guys while the rest of us were just watching laughing at the kitten show. Once you downed the trollers and we told them to stop and we proceeded to try and rez them. You didn’t like that I guess? we finally chilled out and you guys veil bombed us, some people that were just watching on the side. Not even the ones kittening around. You doing this opened the flood gates of hell BTW. vH, I’m sorry next time we see you no matter if you know its coming in a GvG or not.. you will be rustled. You will make another forum post and we will read it and laugh. PS- IDK why those three chose you guys and not Choo but.

Yes wide open.

I’ve been in this OnS guild. I’ve run with them on the small ops team they assemble and they used to talk like this back in the SoS days:

If they are roflstomped: “Your tactics are stupid and a child could do them. Stop playing like you saw it on the stream. We are better than that”.

If they win: “You suck you bunch of kitten losers, learn to play! Stay down you JQ minion! We rock!! Yeah!!!”

As far as I remember and have come to know about them, you win nothing from GvG’ing this guys. They don’t learn. They don’t shut up.

vH, I suggest you treat them with the same contempt as the boars that spawn in the spectator area: As soon as one goes rouge, obliterate them all.

Alphur – Thief
[TSym]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

NOC, ND, CA, WM

Great bloody work tonight, tagged up 5:30 by 6pm had T3 hills in SoR BL flipped, another 30mins, SoR Bay another 30 BG bay! 3 t3 keeps in an hour and a half great work to the always amazing MERCs 300+ ppt until EU special shout out to all the scouts who made the saving calls.

But not possible at all without the support and work of the aforementioned guilds tagged down now 6.5hrs later nn to the lovely BG and always fun JQ.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krypty.3897

Krypty.3897

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

We have been having fun.

Wait what. SoR only forms up to counter a blob? Isn’t SoR’s reputation primarily that you usually have absurdly large zergs? Maybe I play at weird times or something.

Blackgate – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I just double checked and this is the 22nd match of BGvSoR. That’s 5 1/2 months worth of matches. As such, I think this awesome 80’s commercial sums up our relationship perfectly …

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

MalevolenceCO.4120

Yes wide open.

I’ve been in this OnS guild. I’ve run with them on the small ops team they assemble and they used to talk like this back in the SoS days:

If they are roflstomped: “Your tactics are stupid and a child could do them. Stop playing like you saw it on the stream. We are better than that”.

If they win: “You suck you bunch of kitten losers, learn to play! Stay down you JQ minion! We rock!! Yeah!!!”

As far as I remember and have come to know about them, you win nothing from GvG’ing this guys. They don’t learn. They don’t shut up.

vH, I suggest you treat them with the same contempt as the boars that spawn in the spectator area: As soon as one goes rouge, obliterate them all.

Shots fired

in Match-ups

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

Am having trouble understanding why JQ decided to let BG roll them in what could likely be the final meeting of this T1 line up.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

We have been having fun.

Wait what. SoR only forms up to counter a blob? Isn’t SoR’s reputation primarily that you usually have absurdly large zergs? Maybe I play at weird times or something.

From what I’ve seen in wvwvw yes. When there is only one organized guild on a BL, all the militia/pugs/rallians follow that guild, forming the large blob. But if say, FEAR, TSYM, and Choo happened to be on the same map (this did happen when red bl was broken) they run in three separate groups. The merging happens when one of these guilds whether from JQ, SoR, or BG wipes to what they perceive to be a larger force (or really is a larger force). These guilds then start to run together, forming the so widely adored map zergs.

So in reality, no one really knows who started the map zerging, and since wvwvw is a persistent battle one map zerg could log off before the rest. This leads to players just logging in to experience these map zergs and complain about it. This also explains why so many people are complaining about SoR’s zergs.

Since SoR has a HEAVY east presence, the other servers tend to bunker down all in the same map, usually forming a map zerg causing SoR to form their own. By the time the other pst based guilds log in, they see the monsters they created.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Am having trouble understanding why JQ decided to let BG roll them in what could likely be the final meeting of this T1 line up.

I’m sorry 5k difference is being rolled? O_o

It might just be that BG is doing some good things.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Not sure if serious.

Attachments:

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Meh all the drama aside im glade we r all still fighting each other score doesn’t mater when ur having a blast killing or being killed in wvw

good fights by all sides

o and about ac’s everyone plzz stop going on about it we all hate it but we all use them. THE fault of this belongs at anets feet and no one elses

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maharius.4651

Maharius.4651

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

We have been having fun.

From what I’ve seen in wvwvw yes. When there is only one organized guild on a BL, all the militia/pugs/rallians follow that guild, forming the large blob. But if say, FEAR, TSYM, and Choo happened to be on the same map (this did happen when red bl was broken) they run in three separate groups. The merging happens when one of these guilds whether from JQ, SoR, or BG wipes to what they perceive to be a larger force (or really is a larger force). These guilds then start to run together, forming the so widely adored map zergs.

So in reality, no one really knows who started the map zerging, and since wvwvw is a persistent battle one map zerg could log off before the rest. This leads to players just logging in to experience these map zergs and complain about it. This also explains why so many people are complaining about SoR’s zergs.

Since SoR has a HEAVY east presence, the other servers tend to bunker down all in the same map, usually forming a map zerg causing SoR to form their own. By the time the other pst based guilds log in, they see the monsters they created.

+1 couldnt have said it better myself if i tried. I doubt anybody goes out there thinking they are going to form the biggest kittening zerg ever in the history of mankind, it just happens and the opposition just see the result.

Like the TSYM horde in BGBL last night EU time – where the hell did you lot come from :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: YukBaron.8527

YukBaron.8527

I’m sorry 5k difference is being rolled? O_o

It might just be that BG is doing some good things.

It is rare when JQ guilds decide not to fight with in WvW for diverse reasons, but this isn’t one of them (at least it doesn’t seem like it).

If something is to be commended about JQ is that they kept at it while being the underdog for a long time and even when they had a crisis.

Alphur – Thief
[TSym]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

That DiCaprio screencap still makes me crack up for some reason.

How do we manage to talk about the same stuff for 3 pages at a time? Can’t we find a more interesting topic than people making excuses for why they’re winning/losing?

Here, try this one. Predicted matchups for next week?!

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

t1 sor bg jq
t2 db fa sos
t3 tc mag eb

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yshyr.8709

Yshyr.8709

Seems the gap between t1 and t2 is only growing. SoS is bleeding points from TC and FA. If the same thing keeps happening we may be stuck with each other for a very very long time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

I think MERC is one of the only guilds left who do /laugh after taking a keep. Every single time they’ve managed to take a keep or tower, my chat is polluted with “Blackgate Soldier laughs with you” blah blah blah. It could be the pugs following you guys, I’m not sure, but honest to god, it’s such a bad look when it happens. Now, I’m not sure if you’ve had it done to you by other guilds or zergs or what not, but yeah, if I may take an exert from your own recruitment form:

+ …how we conduct ourselves off the battlefield is very important.

+ Respectful to our guild members, server allies and even rival opponents.

Now, I’m not sure if this is something encouraged by your commanders, or something the odd member does. You could blame it on the pugs but I haven’t experienced this with any other BG guild or pug zerg. But yeah, I know you guys have that reputation of being trolly from your original GM, Jedas. But just letting you know how freaking petty this /laugh stuff is. lol.

If it’s 10-20 laughs, then it probably is MERC. But if it’s just 1 or a few, then most of the time it isn’t.

Normally if we’re ordered to do something, we all do it , normally with a /wave /bow or a /dance, I play with MERC nightly and I’ve never been involved in a situation where we’ve been told to laugh at an opposing guild, and when it has been suggested, the idea gets shut down pretty quickly.

It is not uncommon for some of our opponents to do a mass /laugh though, and that’s their choice. It’s not going to keep me awake at night.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Kreen I also came up with that name and posted it in our wvw shoutbox. Im just glad other people are catching on.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: AvengerCap.7983

AvengerCap.7983

How do we manage to talk about the same stuff for 3 pages at a time? Can’t we find a more interesting topic than people making excuses for why they’re winning/losing?

You’re right! Let’s discuss how everyone is too scared to discuss how I am, in fact, the best player to have ever played this game. What’s great is that you can neither disprove this or prove it. I’m like God in that respect!

Bestet Spiritpaws – 80 Charr Guardian
Bestet A – 80 Asura Necromancer
[RET] – Retribution

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Seems the gap between t1 and t2 is only growing. SoS is bleeding points from TC and FA. If the same thing keeps happening we may be stuck with each other for a very very long time.

One of us just needs to roll a large negative number, and someone in T2 a decent positive number. The 150 rating difference between the tiers is still doable, but the odds still favor our match staying the same.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

One of us just needs to roll a large negative number, and someone in T2 a decent positive number. The 150 rating difference between the tiers is still doable, but the odds still favor our match staying the same.

All it will take is one time of this happening and that T2 server is going to bleed off a lot of rating from the other servers in the matchup thus closing the gap once again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

So what you’re basically saying is that you’ll interrupt our GvG’s yet [OnS] is too Chihuahua to GvG [vH] when called out directly? And if your members are oh-so-worried about being hit in a GvG, don’t stand 5 feet from the battle. Only ones here laughing is my guild about how hilarious [OnS] is.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

People really worry about emotes and them come on the forums to complain about them?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

We have been having fun.

Blob forms, other side forms counter blob, first blob breaks apart after losing. It’s pretty much how it worked this week. Break up or get bigger. The Blob hungers, hide the steaks.

Not really, we’ve had no problems in EB, just hitting multiple targets…. thats why all of BG’s towers are paper almost 24/7…

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

All it will take is one time of this happening and that T2 server is going to bleed off a lot of rating from the other servers in the matchup thus closing the gap once again.

Very true. Although it depends on which server moves down (assuming it’s just one) and the score. The last time BG was in T2 we scored 300k vs TC and KN, which DB is doing in T3 and gaining 30 rating in a match where they entered with 140 more rating than the next closest server.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

If this is our last matchup together…

I would just like to offer all of JQ and BG a round of hurricane Mojitos. This drinks on me! You all deserve it!

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

MalevolenceCO.4120

So what you’re basically saying is that you’ll interrupt our GvG’s yet [OnS] is too Chihuahua to GvG [vH] when called out directly? And if your members are oh-so-worried about being hit in a GvG, don’t stand 5 feet from the battle. Only ones here laughing is my guild about how hilarious [OnS] is.

No, I’m saying We might hit you when you’re not ready. Because we don’t give a flying kitten about you. Secondly you ran up to us to hit us when the people that didn’t want to get hit stood way back and the people that didn’t give a crap were on the complete opposite side. There might be a time that we GvG in the future. just so you can stroke your self and I’m sure both vH and OnS will both get a lot of laughs. All is fun and games to us try not to take anything seriously because when you do we feed off it. Thanks have a nice day. God bless vH and elitism.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

No, I’m saying We might hit you when you’re not ready. Because we don’t give a flying kitten about you. Secondly you ran up to us to hit us when the people that didn’t want to get hit stood way back and the people that didn’t give a crap were on the complete opposite side. There might be a time that we GvG in the future. just so you can stroke your self and I’m sure both vH and OnS will both get a lot of laughs. All is fun and games to us try not to take anything seriously because when you do we feed off it. Thanks have a nice day. God bless vH and elitism.

Say something mean about his mom now and turn this rivalry up a notch.

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

I would just like to offer all of JQ and BG a round of hurricane Mojitos. This drinks on me! You all deserve it!

Hand over your crystal ball please, I’m headed to the track today and want to hit a big juicy superfecta.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Hexxed.8023

[vH] Accepts your apologies.

in Match-ups

MalevolenceCO.4120

Apologies? Lol. You are funny as hell.

in Match-ups

Hexxed.8023

When you get done being a forum warrior, round up your Chihuahuas; Message me in game. And let’s GvG. You evade everything, and it bores me. My guild had a bet going on, if you guys would back out or not… but we couldn’t find anyone willing to fork out gold on the 500million to 1 odds you’d accept.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

vH #rustled2013

Attachments:

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

(edited by Kezorian.5107)

in Match-ups

MalevolenceCO.4120

When you get done being a forum warrior, round up your Chihuahuas; Message me in game. And let’s GvG. You evade everything, and it bores me. My guild had a bet going on, if you guys would back out or not… but we couldn’t find anyone willing to fork out gold on the 500million to 1 odds you’d accept.

So Angry. I bore you yet you keep debating me about something that doesn’t matter. You want to prove a point? There is no point to prove. People trolled your GvG and now you are kitten ed. You want to settle this dispute with a GvG so you go to the forums to start a flame war so you can gloat if you win and make excuses if you lose and I’m the forum warrior? holy kitten.

in Match-ups

Hexxed.8023

So Angry. I bore you yet you keep debating me about something that doesn’t matter. You want to prove a point? There is no point to prove. People trolled your GvG and now you are kitten ed. You want to settle this dispute with a GvG so you go to the forums to start a flame war so you can gloat if you win and make excuses if you lose and I’m the forum warrior? holy kitten.

I’m pretty sure you were the one to tell us that ‘We have opened the gates of Hell!’ Is [OnS] a D&D guild? Are you sitting in a dark room petting a black cat? You’re clearly scared to GvG us, otherwise you’d simply accept it.

in Match-ups

MalevolenceCO.4120

I’m pretty sure you were the one to tell us that ‘We have opened the gates of Hell!’ Is [OnS] a D&D guild? Are you sitting in a dark room petting a black cat? You’re clearly scared to GvG us, otherwise you’d simply accept it.

Yes you did open them, they are open right now. Please meet us SoR BL South camp 8pm EST. You stand there keep stacking might get your veils ready we’ll be there. Don’t you leave till we arrive.

in Match-ups

Hexxed.8023

Message me in game for an actual GvG setup ‘Hexxed.8023’. I have also sent you an in game mail attempting to contact you more directly.

in Match-ups

Hexxed.8023

Yes wide open.

Yep. From the way of it so far it seems like it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Dat PPT… So boring.

No offense guys but I have seen BT only running in server wide blobs. Lately, I have been on the BG BL but it’s becoming a common denominator that the size of BG zergs during N/A prime time are the biggest outnumbering everyone by at least 2:1.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

From the looks of things this may the lowest change in rating in T1 ever. I guess we’re all performing as Mr. Glicko expected. Congrats on being average guys! (cracks a beer)

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Kreen I also came up with that name and posted it in our wvw shoutbox. Im just glad other people are catching on.

It is just a cracking name and just so suitable right now, great minds and all that

Like my blackhole naming a few weeks back, that certainly caught on.

My post was infracted and deleted because I suggested that some of the posters on a gaming forum in a match up thread might be trolling Who knew?

No doubt this will be infracted for mentioning infraction and trolls in a generic sense, oh darn it.

Anyway, nice to see our server a bit more motivated this week.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

From the looks of things this may the lowest change in rating in T1 ever. I guess we’re all performing as Mr. Glicko expected. Congrats on being average guys! (cracks a beer)

That will change quickly when we get matched against lower tiers servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Did SoR changed their gameplay back when SoS was still in T1? I remember they were passive and keeping their own corners and not really playing for ppt.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uric.3280

Uric.3280

Mojitos you say?
giggles

Sarhill – Warrior | Sarhil – Thief | Sarduck – Necromancer
Oceanix Commander ~ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Did SoR changed their gameplay back when SoS was still in T1? I remember they were passive and keeping their own corners and not really playing for ppt.

SoR did not change the gameplay, we always enjoy the fights more than ppt and we actively did what we could fighting against the odds while trimming the fat and growing stronger day by day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Dat PPT… So boring.

BT is bored already?

We have been having fun.

perspective. Im sure this is how they feel doing it.
http://youtu.be/wmZ2nO6In-c?t=2m25s

LMFAO – Wow…

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad