LOL drama. For a game. LOL again

Underworld vs Gandara vs Desolation [11/10]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Drama? I must have in!

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

You should have seen our last matchup thread xD

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

any people for arranging fightclub for tomorrow (saturday) behind the mill? would be so good

I’ll pop by the windmill later today, probably around 8pm CET to see if there are any fights going on. Which server are you btw? Just so we can arrange which windmill to meet at :P

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

Must… get… to… the… pop…corn… aaaaAAAAHHHND WE ARE READY!!
munch munch munch
Well, go on with your rage wars 2.
I’m used to the Blob / cheat / kitten flames. Raging vs roamers is kinda new to be honnest with ya.
And indeed VaaCrow, you should have sene UW / FSP / GH thread from last week.
Threads would grow 3-4 pages a day if it was special, to bad they slowed down in the end of the week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Father Busho.2796

Father Busho.2796

What an unexpected news from a Gandara’s guild !
I guess you have to grab your ticket number and wait patiently your turn in line….

Number 1 got his chance yesterday but miserably failed 2 times.

Oh, we will be waiting for our turn the whole week, will be fun, I just hope we will have a chance for a decent fight. Needless to say, after all the forum assurances of xxx’s small roaming we found a bunch of you guys running along with 20 pugs extremely disappointing…

remember to say to plox to deactived the cheat before hunt,because is in your guild u know u have a cheater in it yeah?

I do not partake in any drama you guys have between you, nor can I promise he won’t find it satisfying to down/kill certain people with or without using cheats. But I can assure you that during our OPs nobody from the group is using any cheats or hacks. Before the wild accusations, you should maybe consult with some of your members about how they mysteriously got 100s of omega golems

Anyways, looking forward to roaming this week, the off-prime time has already proven to have many awesome fights with both UW and Deso.

Band Of Royal Daggers [BORD]
Aurora Glade
ALL IS VAIN :(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

I guess you have to grab your ticket number and wait patiently your turn in line….

we found a bunch of you guys running along with 20 pugs extremely disappointing…

the pug was 60 not 20

you should maybe consult with some of your members about how they mysteriously got 100s of omega golems

100 omega golem for a guild who dont siege,mmmhhh what a waste,but remember all gandara know who is plox.

and the only fun thing of this matchup are the ppl who are asking us to come back to a kittenty server like that,and no we are not coming back on gandara we prefer have u all against us instead of having u all against us while we play on the same server.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

20 pugs? UW doesn’t have that many
A cheat to get Golums thats a new one,it’s all very well having 100’s of them but then you need the people to put in them

in Match-ups

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

I thought underworld was allergic tot golems? And that we only used them to jump off Cliffs and drain our own keep of supplies because of boredom. Ohw and doing suicide runs with them on towers because we can. God I hate golems.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falassion.8031

Falassion.8031

You should have seen our last matchup thread xD

Bah, i was only talking without “cry” XD Last week i didnt enjoy play with vizu so i switch to pve, collecting dragonite for my ascendant.
Tomorrow i will see if this match can be funny XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danger Line.4257

Danger Line.4257

we found a bunch of you guys running along with 20 pugs extremely disappointing…

the pug was 60 not 20

you should maybe consult with some of your members about how they mysteriously got 100s of omega golems

100 omega golem for a guild who dont siege,mmmhhh what a waste,but remember all gandara know who is plox.

and the only fun thing of this matchup are the ppl who are asking us to come back to a kittenty server like that,and no we are not coming back on gandara we prefer have u all against us instead of having u all against us while we play on the same server.

Quite alot more then 100, actually.. And considering you don’t need to use it and you can just sell it on the trading post just further proves how ignorant you are..

Nobody cares who this or that person is anymore, everybody just plays for fun throughout all of the guilds on gandara without the useless drama and frankly to your last paragraph, nobody would honestly care if you came back at all and you would honestly just get in the way of all the guilds who have fun on the server now with you gone..

Your good at wiping pugs ( as all of your videos show ), your good at using your own servers pugs for bait and lastly your good at being the largest drama queen/behind a persons back talker of all the guilds of Gandara ( Yak, TDA when they’re not on your TS, ONS ) yet you never back it up to some of the guilds you speak of unless you easily out number them.. Why do you think photo left your guild amongst the others when you transfered..? Oh, so they could have fun again without the useless internet drama..

Seriously nem, if your not gonna GvG anybody an hide behind pugs in this matchup all week, you deserve to stay on UW in the bronze league.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

the pug was 60 not 20

Quite alot more then 100, actually.. And considering you don’t need to use it and you can just sell it on the trading post just further proves how ignorant you are..

Nobody cares who this or that person is anymore, everybody just plays for fun throughout all of the guilds on gandara without the useless drama and frankly to your last paragraph, nobody would honestly care if you came back at all and you would honestly just get in the way of all the guilds who have fun on the server now with you gone..

Your good at wiping pugs ( as all of your videos show ), your good at using your own servers pugs for bait and lastly your good at being the largest drama queen/behind a persons back talker of all the guilds of Gandara ( Yak, TDA when they’re not on your TS, ONS ) yet you never back it up to some of the guilds you speak of unless you easily out number them.. Why do you think photo left your guild amongst the others when you transfered..? Oh, so they could have fun again without the useless internet drama..

Seriously nem, if your not gonna GvG anybody an hide behind pugs in this matchup all week, you deserve to stay on UW in the bronze league.

we deserve copper league.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

we are still on uw but we are leaving in few day,we are just trying to figure out where to go,ty for the evening the start was really too much blobby we tryed to gather all the pug on eb to handle that but was really impossible,deso and gandara got the queue for eb for sure.
Thanks to Inv and Yak and dont remember the other guild name for the fight.

Ps:UW is alrdy in bronze league,so we cant stay there and is the only reason for that.

Actually XxX and namely you are one guild I wont miss from UW WvW.. so much tripe from one player.. nothing to see here… move along and try closing the door quietly, not that is ever gunna be possible for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

A cheat to get Golums thats a new one,it’s all very well having 100’s of them but then you need the people to put in them

Yes there is a cheat to get golems or maybe you have missed the duping posts that have been mysteriously killed off by ANET.. strange thing is duping exploits have popped up in 3 MMO’s in last few weeks. But true, having them and manning them are 2 different things entirely.. UW would at least look guarded in their keep if we lined the walls with empty suits

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

All of you drama kittenes, go play Hello Kitty! It’s updated and rdy to play again :>
I’m still searching for good duels/solo-roamers!
PM ME NAOW!

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

and no we are not coming back on gandara

Made my day.

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spears.5381

Spears.5381

Could we please stop bashing XxX and keep this thread a bit civil at least?

As for the cheater comment by Nemesys, Gandara sorted that out and our community doesn’t really want to be associated with Plox any longer.
As far as I know, he’s banned from our community website and we are using another community TeamSpeak now, we stopped using Plox’ TeamSpeak.

So please don’t judge Gandara on the actions of one player.

On topic:
Desolation, glad to see you’re still hitting really kitten reset night. Especially [PT] (I believe), nice fights from you guys in EBG. Glad to see you guys are recovering from the exodus from some of your guilds and attacks on your community services (TS/Website).
Underworld, I had some nice roaming action versus some of your players. While you might not be able to compete with numbers, glad to find really skillfull players there as well.

I hope everyone enjoys this match-up!

Engineer Spears – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

umm I think a guild mate an I interrupted a duel between a UW and Deso guys a while ago.

If it was a duel sorry. We just saw 3 people behind the south camp on gandara BL and killed you.

Maybe go closer to the mill next time so that their will be no more confusion.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

Congratz to the first hacker of the week and Desolation are the winners!
Had this d/d ele jump up to the Lake wall from down below and started to hit ppl instead of walking out.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danger Line.4257

Danger Line.4257

Could we please stop bashing XxX and keep this thread a bit civil at least?

No, this is the internet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Yes there is a cheat to get golems or maybe you have missed the duping posts that have been mysteriously killed off by ANET.. strange thing is duping exploits have popped up in 3 MMO’s in last few weeks. But true, having them and manning them are 2 different things entirely.. UW would at least look guarded in their keep if we lined the walls with empty suits

Heh..yea i missed it just like i miss most things….excuse me while i spark this sp..f up

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khey.4735

Khey.4735

Had this d/d ele jump up to the Lake wall from down below and started to hit ppl instead of walking out.

Please don’t cry hacks for no reason, the Ele wasn’t hacking/cheating/glitching or anything, it was actually my fault (in fact it’s Anet’s fault for leaving obvious bugs like this in the game), I pulled him to the wall so I could land my grenades more easily from the top of the tower and he bumped on it, was launched in the air and landed at the top of the tower, this happens ALL THE TIME for me especially on bumpy terrain, it prevents the pull from working correctly and ends up wasted. What a PAIN.

The Ele grouped up with me and we had a little chat, he was afraid I would report him for “hacking” when I knew full well what had happened.

So yeah, nothing to see here, move along, and Anet, would you be so kind as to look into this annoyance of a glitch pretty please?

Khey Scattershot – Engineer
[GuM] – Underworld

(edited by Khey.4735)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

Rob & Jarni finally managed to destroy UW in the end? I’m impressed congratz!
Now you can recruit pugs to rule your kingdom full of …. i guess you know

Reaper – AnguĂ®sh

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

@ Gandara BORD mesmer behind orchard at UW. Holy kitten what happened there lol. Never went down that fast. Shame that deso necro came and finished me off.

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

@ Gandara BORD mesmer behind orchard at UW. Holy kitten what happened there lol. Never went down that fast. Shame that deso necro came and finished me off.

Rest assured, I took care of the necro.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

Childish Gandara Thief from REQ thinks dancing on bodies is cool.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Invisible Batavier.6371

Invisible Batavier.6371

@ Deso Warrior (I’m the BORD Mesmer), I forgot to record, but here another guardian who melts:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmjGqUqR3RY

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

and the only fun thing of this matchup are the ppl who are asking us to come back to a kittenty server like that

Haha I’m sorry but this is just funny. Becuase there is noone on this server that want you back.

Or atleast 95% of it.

And on another side note “MOAR DRAMA PLEASE.”

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

Think i was about to duel you, terrorsquad, but had to go all of a sudden. Still up for duels?

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Think i was about to duel you, terrorsquad, but had to go all of a sudden. Still up for duels?

Ofcourse I am.
I’m always up for duels except between 20:00 and 23:00 GMT+1 (guildraid)

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Rob & Jarni finally managed to destroy UW in the end? I’m impressed congratz!
Now you can recruit pugs to rule your kingdom full of …. i guess you know

Well now, i’m sure they will both shout troll and cry together heartily at this one. nail. head. hit confirmed.

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Invisible Batavier.6371

If anyone is up for dueling, please pm me! GBL at the mill! (gandara here)

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Awesome long Bay fight on Gandara BL guys
Sorry for the big numbers at the end but DiVa was only running with 15 DiVa’s max whole evening.
Hope u got lots of loots as us Deso! Want have more fights like that!

Cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Hello I just wanted to state in this interwebs forumthread that someone somewhere in the game did something I did not approve of and I pay for my interwebs with paper route and pizza delivery so please do not do something I dislike to someone or something I like cause I pay for my interwebs with paper routes and pizza delivery and I also got a zit and its prom soon and I have parents issues and sometimes when someone on the interwebs which I pay for with my paper route and pizza delivery say something sometimes my feelings get hurt so please dont!

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Thank you EXG for the funky night, had a blast while chasing you guys and get chased by you <3

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Watching EXG run around is like watching one of those shuffle ball games – the one where he places a ball under 3 cups and then you get to guess where it is, they exploit stealth so much- but we still have great fights and thanks for all the fun, it always makes me laugh watching you guys do your dance in your party.

Some great fun tonight on my necro, engi and finally guardian. keep up the fun for the week please!

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bamjam.2046

Bamjam.2046

Tnx for the few duels at gandara windmill tonight [BORD] was fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

Please don’t cry hacks for no reason, the Ele wasn’t hacking/cheating/glitching or anything, it was actually my fault (in fact it’s Anet’s fault for leaving obvious bugs like this in the game), I pulled him to the wall so I could land my grenades more easily from the top of the tower and he bumped on it, was launched in the air and landed at the top of the tower, this happens ALL THE TIME for me especially on bumpy terrain, it prevents the pull from working correctly and ends up wasted. What a PAIN.

The Ele grouped up with me and we had a little chat, he was afraid I would report him for “hacking” when I knew full well what had happened.

So yeah, nothing to see here, move along, and Anet, would you be so kind as to look into this annoyance of a glitch pretty please?

Ouch! The troll got served big time. Well done, madam/sir.

in Match-ups

Invisible Batavier.6371

Please PM in game (Invisible Batavier.6371) if you are up for some duelling! (Gandara here btw)

in Match-ups

Invisible Batavier.6371

A big blame for the UW guild [rain] (Wolfs Rain). I met you a few times in EB this morning.. in 1vs1-2 you keep running and when you’re mates are there with 5 you start fighting and keep chasing me -.-

in Match-ups

Invisible Batavier.6371

Duelling at Deso BL at the mill! Everyone come!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Anet sucks for giving us unbalanced match-ups. One week we get smashed into the ground, the next we have a PvE blob from our server killing the other servers. Bah.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghost.6571

ghost.6571

@Invisible Batavier sorry that a member of Rain run away from you, my guess something more important was happening and if someone runs a support build fighting some solo roamer isnt the smartest thing to do but this is just a guess. Also keep in mind a roamer that complains about being hunted down… your doing it wrong my good sir. But i guess you can BIG BLAME us for using our head^^
I hope ill see you in EB and get rid of that big blame you put on us, tho that op confussion stacking build is so kitten hard to beat, lucky that clicking of yours will make it alot easier:P

Best of luck and have alot of fun this week to you and all servers.

Fat Freddy
Charr guardian
[Rain]

No it didnt help me lol. But thanks for a great fight and the nice talk.

(edited by ghost.6571)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Found this image and I had to post it :p

Attachments:

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Invisible Batavier.6371

@ghost, Cheers! I hope we can do a gvg this week, otherwhise I hope to meet you in a group fight

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

@ invisible , [Rain] are good peoplez , i had some duels with them today it was fun fights with the thief =)

Cheers for that

TDA

in Match-ups

Invisible Batavier.6371

@ Climbatize, after my post for duelling they came to the mill and we had a nice talk (so as ghost said), also had some nice duels with them

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Really well played to DYE in Deso BL, had to many pugs and people not on TS to be able to beat you more than the few times we did, hope you enjoyed some of the fights nether the less. Wish i could stay on longer so will just have to wait till the week to get my revenge <3

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

EXG still looking for GvGs! PM / Mail me ingame. Battling in 5v5 / 10v10 / 15v15

Team Aggression [TA]