Vizunah / Desolation / Seafarer's

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Q:

Replay of 2 weeks ago.. Hve fun everyone and please no whining

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

another week of skill-less fights, skill lagg and mindless fights vs walls covered with 50 arrow carts…

… good luck i reckon -,-

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Another week for Anet, to try and destroy skill lag! I bet they get really good data out of these matches

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I know I’m a bit late on this, but congrats to SFR for unseating Viz!

Now Viz, time to get your crown back. Good fights to all.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Oh, fancy seeing you guys again

DVG is streaming our raid tonight, http://www.twitch.tv/dvggw2. be ready for bad language problaby.

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Here’s my prediction:

SFR will take a massive point lead, then Viz will wake up mid-next week and faceroll us.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Together again I see after all those months heh, well let’s see if we can get people back in the fight this week however it won’t be enough of course but oh well we’ve put ourselves in a position where the RNG will likely puts us up against these two.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nojdeux.6254

nojdeux.6254

FG looking for some GvG’s, contact me in game.

[FG] Parsley Responsible

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laurenz.2936

Laurenz.2936

GoD, INVI, TLC do u actually have skill?!?!
Blobing like kitten and complaining about SFR blobs.
No RESPEKT

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

No RESPEKT

Everybody blobs, kittenin get used to it. I haven’t seen anybody from God,INVI or TLA, complain about blobbing on this thread.

PS. not complaining, but we had to blob up because ECL and Con were sometimes running together, and ECL alone had at least 30-35

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Laurenz.2936

trolololo we were 25 ppl, but yea you need 3 guild grps for us.
GJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

trolololo we were 25 ppl, but yea you need 3 guild grps for us.
GJ

You keep telling yourself that so you fell big and tough and proud about your video game achievements.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Laurenz.2936

If u have better inside information than i do pls tell me.
oh and i have only 5k achievements, so i’m not really proud about it…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lokuspause.6093

Lokuspause.6093

No RESPEKT

PS. not complaining, but we had to blob up because ECL and Con were sometimes running together, and ECL alone had at least 30-35

We were around 22 people when INVI + TLA + GoD grouped up to fight us.
We against INVI would have been a balanced fight.

Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

lol FG let’s GvG :P For a change! ^^

was out tonight but hope everyone had a fun reset!

Love you all!

Rida and [CoN]’s pink and purple unicorn wurm killing extreme battle master heroes 2013 squad

Raidleader CoN
(Server admin SFR till 15-10-13, currently on Augury)
Bombing zergs since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Laurenz is from SFR?

in Match-ups

Posted by: nojdeux.6254

nojdeux.6254

I’ve told you Rida, I’m done with you.

[FG] Parsley Responsible

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Which guild are you in?? I found the fights quite good tbh. INVI actually do try and run solo, sometimes we have a few TLA with us. Unfortunately we have 20-25 per raid, and SFR guilds in general are larger. CoN should know INVI better than to accuse us of blobbing. You don’t want us to blob don’t give us reason to.. run around as a guild.. only once tonight did I see ECL or CoN running round without holding each others hands.

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

tho i missed my second reset in a row…oh well greatings from cologne from the Gamescom its awesome here ^^

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

INVI actually do try and run solo,

Try harder

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mad Pig.2890

Mad Pig.2890

You think your life is hard? You don’t even main a Ranger.
~Desolation~

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

TLA up for some fun GvG 15v15 next week! Please contact me ingame!

Have nice fights, keep it clean and don’t blob! glhf!

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Thumbs up to all the crew on Deso bl, funny watching and taking part in Hills getting golem rushed at 1:30am when Viz take their eye off the ball and it resets just short of waypoint completion lol

Oh well it was fun whilst it lasted all to be gone soon when Viz does it’s nightly run of the maps and SFR’s Russians and morning forces wake up.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirucio Cassar.7342

Xirucio Cassar.7342

in Match-ups

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

No RESPEKT

You are either trolling or stupid. We had 27 GoD in wvw. But whatever we have nothing to prove we already know we are better than you

in Match-ups

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

We had some great fights later at reset with Ekitten was literally only GoD and ECL fighting with little to no pugs and numbers were completely even. We won so many times they started running everyone they saw us.

Oh and gl to deso guilds doing gvg. I will totally not crash your gvg you can count on it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

We had some great fights later at reset with Ekitten was literally only GoD and ECL fighting with little to no pugs and numbers were completely even. We won so many times they started running everyone they saw us.

Oh and gl to deso guilds doing gvg. I will totally not crash your gvg you can count on it

I hope the deso community frowns upon your guild holy kitten. It’s so pathetic. Don’t come on the forums with this attitude when you keep getting wiped by our russian comrades. Whenever I see you on same map as za drots you get your kitten handed to you 1-2 times and you change map.

GG GoD

cheers to all other deso guilds, it seems TLA runs with fewer numbers than most others but fights anyways, it’s good to see that attitude.

There’s so much negative energy on the forum. Let’s all be happy and enjoy the fights. All forum warriors should take a week off

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

No RESPEKT

You are either trolling or stupid. We had 27 GoD in wvw. But whatever we have nothing to prove we already know we are better than you

Hmm… that’s something familiar, isn’t it?

I think I read it on the last match-up thread.

Anyway, that was fun on Deso BL, around the ruins. We had some good 5-men fights tonight. Congratz for [DorF], you guys are not bad.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

If GoD is so good why dont u accept ANY gvg’s? And dont give me that “its not a real game mode” fudge. Atm u only seem to be too much full of yourselves and havent proved anything.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bladie.5084

bladie.5084

Speaking from Deso side. Put your money where your mouth is!! If you got the balls to talk crap, back it up with ur guild!! If your guild’s unreliable, THEN STFU! thank you. This wasn’t directed towards anyone. Too much kitten talking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

If GoD is so good why dont u accept ANY gvg’s? And dont give me that “its not a real game mode” fudge. Atm u only seem to be too much full of yourselves and havent proved anything.

chickens dont fight , only scream on forums they are the best) ! If anything GOD the BEST GUILD IN Gw2 should do is to let other players tell you the best not yourself , until then go l2p !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dirven.3021

Dirven.3021

Yay! Another week of SFR begging for our help against Vizunah.

Personally I love how relaxed Viz fights during reset and then still take the number 1 spot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lokuspause.6093

Lokuspause.6093

.only once tonight did I see ECL or CoN running round without holding each others hands.

Could say pretty much the same about INVI + TLA + GoD lol.

Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Should be an interesting 24 hours, see you guys soon. <3

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxity.2547

Toxity.2547

If your “GvG ranking” proves your skill, why are you guilds always getting wiped in normal WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

lets say 50vs20 thats not really fair fight isnt it? :P we dont tend to blob like some people all the time ^^
still waiting for the answer.

(edited by Covis.6037)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Because they would rather spend their time disrupting other guilds GvG’s instead.

in Match-ups

dani.1956

Deso blob at 12:00) on EB and the rest of the maps dirt)) ! That how deso is , the best of the best of the world

You guys got 100 man blob in eb but +120 points hahaha !

in Match-ups

noddan.2035

Last thursday karaoke train by DVG and Desolation, a very silly night but we had fun :P

(edited by noddan.2035)

in Match-ups

dani.1956

Last thursday karaoke train by DVG and Desolation

Don’t watch , blob video !

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

No RESPEKT

Who the f is TLC?

In the other dimension, tons of good fights on reset night! TLA had lots of fun! We don’t suicide ourselves like idiots, but we love to fight. Pop up Google and type: Sisu

+ Our official stance is to avoid blobbing (everybody knows it is impossible, but we try).

Satkis did mention, that we are up for gvg this week so bring it on!

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

(edited by petterikr.4263)

in Match-ups

noddan.2035

Last thursday karaoke train by DVG and Desolation

Don’t watch , blob video !

yes

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

only too make it official. I have already today got asked from 15 desolation to stay away from your wp keeps.

you had a nice guy yesterday night logging in with fake wemmmil or something say ‘’omg we gonna lose this week omg omg omg omg’’ was fun laughs xD especially when had 2 other Wemil online ppls I know talking bullkitten to each other xD<3 everyone gang banged on him.

so there is no point if I get a nice morning push going and set all your keeps to paper expect your keeps to be ultimate farming spot to sfr players many ppls are looking for legendary and omg its ppls numbers of houndreds:)

LETS ENJOY THIS RESET!!!

Dirven.3021
Personally I love how relaxed Viz fights during reset and then still take the number 1 spot.

(bombing with omjegas since day 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

SFR no. 1…

What happened Viz? Hordes distracted by PvE invasion zergs?

Anyway…looking forward to you UTTERLY DESTROYING US, from Thursday onwards if not before…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dirven.3021

Dirven.3021

only too make it official. I have already today got asked from 15 desolation to stay away from your wp keeps.

you had a nice guy yesterday night logging in with fake wemmmil or something say ‘’omg we gonna lose this week omg omg omg omg’’ was fun laughs xD especially when had 2 other Wemil online ppls I know talking bullkitten to each other xD<3 everyone gang banged on him.

so there is no point if I get a nice morning push going and set all your keeps to paper expect your keeps to be ultimate farming spot to sfr players many ppls are looking for legendary and omg its ppls numbers of houndreds:)

LETS ENJOY THIS RESET!!!

Dirven.3021

(bombing with omjegas since day 1)

I just absolutely love it how my truthful post made you but(t)hurt. Keep it going please. =D

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Last thursday karaoke train by DVG and Desolation, a very silly night but we had fun :P

Silly? Maybe yes. Still it tells a story. A story about the resilience of Deso.

When IRON and most of the hard core www-guilds left us, everyone thought we were going down. We had rank 3 on the EU ladder.

Many of us wanted to fight and build up again. Tons of late night shifts, moaning girl- and boyfriend’s and a lot of awesomeness helped us to regain our strength. While many individuals have contributed much towards our cause, in the end we could not do it without our fellow deso-fighters beside us.

Last night we made it back to rank 3.

Awesome guys! <3

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

(edited by petterikr.4263)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

I don’t know any person on deso who would ask “enemy” to not attack us, even though our part of EB was most of the time wooden last week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

So reset began, and the usual situation started to happen of us joining a map then people being aware of this/scouting us, then 4 organised/established guilds try to flank/blob/tag team us. To be honest, I always find this sort of thing hilarious as I’m quite happy to keep the map busy whilst the commander tag goes and caps everything and most of the time, we will come out on top.

HOWEVER,

I have a new found respect for OSC/BOOM/ZD{B}S and one other i forgot the name of (Sorry!)- You guys about an hour after reset actually came out to play one by one, even while the other watched. My hat is off to you, I do not look at it as us winning and you losing. I feel both parties gained something from this. I really hope this sort of mutual respect continues on the field. Thank you.

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

Ctrl Alt Elite (Desolation) are looking for a GvG (practice, not offical) on monday evening, If any guild is interested please message me ingame.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eniav.9064

Eniav.9064

I hope the deso community frowns upon your guild holy kitten. It’s so pathetic. Don’t come on the forums with this attitude when you keep getting wiped by our russian comrades. Whenever I see you on same map as za drots you get your kitten handed to you 1-2 times and you change map.

GG GoD

cheers to all other deso guilds, it seems TLA runs with fewer numbers than most others but fights anyways, it’s good to see that attitude.

There’s so much negative energy on the forum. Let’s all be happy and enjoy the fights. All forum warriors should take a week off

hmm except we havnt switched map at all and have they wiped us sometimes? yes have we wiped them sometimes? yes, though apparently when that happens sfr player’s have something in there eyes or some other sort of ailment.
whatever though let the good fights continue so many already.