WSR vs BT vs GH

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ikiturso.4026

ikiturso.4026

What is BT aim? they attack wsr and only wsr. We have no change to fight overwhelmed gunnar. BT rush our bl and loose everythin they own by gunnar. Either they have allied to gunnar or just worst server on Guild wars 2. watch ur towers.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

^ Don’t feed the troll.

The majority of WsR is happy to have GH as an opponent. They rarely blob up that’s why we as an outmanned server get so many chances at great fights.

Also – EB is almost never a reflection of the match-up. It’s in the borders the fun is being had.
@Fab, I’ll ask and see if we can set something small scale up with some guildies

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballyboy.9143

ballyboy.9143

The numbers seemed very lopsided last night, I dont remember GH fielding that many last time we met up, heres hoping a few drop off a bit during the week to give some more even balanced open fights.
Kudos goers to the GH guardian in the bay fight mentioned above, fighting under the walls with about 10 WSR twatting him and leading them all a merry dance, I was laying dead watching and chuckling away at how many were after you + + +

Our numbers have certainly been picking up lately at all times, i am very proud of this. However i must point out, until about 3 PM yesterday (GMT) BT outnumbered GH on EB quite heavilly and wiped our zerg a few times. I have also seen times where the WSR zerg has outnumbered GH, not as often i will admit. The point is, all servers in this match up are very capable of putting out numbers. This morning GH had a 30man zerg running around EB, which i have never seen before, Lets hope BT and WSR wake up soon so we can have some fights.

One last things, if anyone wishes for a few 1v1’s feel free to PM me, i am always down for a few 1v1’s <3

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Thats cute Grevender as GH is dropping ACs left, right and middle <3

We’ve only learned it 2-3 weeks ago from MS – 2-3 acs everywhere make your life easier for a long time if you’re reactive enough.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tioc.5638

Tioc.5638

What is BT aim? they attack wsr and only wsr. We have no change to fight overwhelmed gunnar. BT rush our bl and loose everythin they own by gunnar. Either they have allied to gunnar or just worst server on Guild wars 2. watch ur towers.

Please dont come on the forums and dis another server or accuse them of forming pacts, concentrate more on improving our position through our play rather than moaning about someone else.

TEO ~ staff ele hiding at the back ~ WSR

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

drkn.3429

To be honest, BT still have a chance at the 2nd spot, so it’s only normal that they should focus on everything that’s green; and vice versa – WSR, securing 2nd spot, should keep constant pressure on BT borderlands.
It’s far from fair, but it’s the format’s design, not the matchup’s issue.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Amazingly fun night! Nice fights with [INC] at the start then to the usual solid defences of WSR. Ignoring the points this matchup is a lot more fun than i expected.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Zeal.1376

Well not worrying about points in your position is pretty easy innit ? :P

But we don’t pay particular attention to points every week, we go where the fight is. Much more enjoyable

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Amazingly fun night! Nice fights with [INC] at the start then to the usual solid defences of WSR. Ignoring the points this matchup is a lot more fun than i expected.

whole zone vs guild raid – I can call it intensive, but not enjoyable
Try to fight without time to heal, buff when we’re busy killing other 40 players.
Anyway was a good raid
GG FURY, as good opponent as expected!

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

INC, you guys up for a 15v15 this week?

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

INC, you guys up for a 15v15 this week?

20vs20 with pleasure on Thursday

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Sorry, we can only really do 15v15. Don’t have a big enough roster to guarantee 20 players show up, never mind 20 with a decent group composition. If you change your mind let me know.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

I have enjoyed fighting this week. I do feel sorry for BT and WSR, we do have more numbers and it must be frustrating to log on and find we have taken stuff you spent time upgrading. We have been there and understand. That said you certainly can both stand your ground and fight hard.

Good luck for the rest of the matchup all.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

yesterday around 10 pm we had queues on 3 out of 4 maps O_O i have not ever seen so many people on gunnars on a monday evening. im telling you we are like a fluffy dog… if you kick our teeth in on day 1 we hide in cellar.. but if you play with us and we have fun, we will eat you with our giant teeth :P

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

i’ve enjoyed this match up so far , i think we have annoyed whiteside a bit the last few days with our guild

A wolf among sheep

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Zeal.1376

We, speak for WBC that is, don’t mind not having many points our being outmanned. As long as there are ’’fair’’ open field fights that we can learn from, we’re happy.

GH likes to run with guild ( as do we ) resulting in a not so blobby environment, which is great. Ofcourse sometimes zergs find each other on an objective, but can hardly call that blobbing.

Keep up the good fights, I’m enjoying myself.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neil.6138

Neil.6138

Video – Praxium meet Incendies among the PUGs. Some [CORE] and [CREW] present. I’m grateful for the opportunity. Fun stuff.

Incoming

Lead: The Alpha Seal

My PVP videos
Staff Ele Organised WvW Guide
The Frenzied Few [RAGE], Gunnars Hold.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Tioc.5638

i’ve enjoyed this match up so far , i think we have annoyed whiteside a bit the last few days with our guild

Cant say I’ve seen your tag, but at times its been hard to distinguish. Its been fun when getting to grips with a like sized group but due to the general number imbalance thats not always posible.
PRXM and Core/Crew both had groups in our BL last night about the same sort of size as ours, give or take a few, did you need to tag team us at Bluebriar ? Your much more likely to get an open field fight with just the one group, saying that we did take the bait and die to a man behind the fort.
Overall a good match up, GH are always fun to play with, haven’t really seen too much of BT , but as theres usually 50 + GH infront of us thats not surprising lol

(edited by Tioc.5638)

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Short and sweet highlights from last nights raid on EB.

Hello WSR, Goodbye WSR
Casual Murder
Protecting Hyleks

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

When we golem rushed three keeps at the reset without even seeing an enemy, it looked like a horribly boring week. It turned out to be the opposite – at least for EB. The zergs are big enough to make them entertaining, but stop short of skill lag.

Our raids are a lot larger than most of the guilds on wsr or bt. There are still a couple of them that try regardless. Thank you!

Thanks to INC for showing up this week (whatever your reasons for being here are). It’s always fun to fight you and we had a fair share of intense fights already. You really spiced up the matchup for us.

Have a nice week,
Rorik, one of the 44 FURY

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

Video – Praxium meet Incendies among the PUGs. Some [CORE] and [CREW] present. I’m grateful for the opportunity. Fun stuff.

Incoming

Lead: The Alpha Seal

Nice fraps. To bad that that we were only 22 ppl from INC.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Only 22!

22 is considered a brilliant turn out for our lower tier WvW guilds. Like Fab said above, 15 members is something that is regular, anything above is considered a bonus! If you hit over 25 you’re zerging tbh haha

S/F Asuran Elementalist

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

yesterday around 10 pm we had queues on 3 out of 4 maps O_O i have not ever seen so many people on gunnars on a monday evening. im telling you we are like a fluffy dog… if you kick our teeth in on day 1 we hide in cellar.. but if you play with us and we have fun, we will eat you with our giant teeth :P

Our numbers have REALLY sky rocketed this week, at 10 am we had a 30 man zerg running around EB yesterday, at one point last night we had 2 30 man zerg’s running around on there. It was shocking to see so many numbers, the best part was, each other server for a time was MATCHING our numbers. This has not been the easy boring week many expected, this has become a rather entertaining week so far

On a last note, thanks to the guy i spent an hour dueling with last night, was mega fun

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeryn Knight.4351

Aeryn Knight.4351

I guess the 2 × 30 had a mothers meeting at wsr keep

Attachments:

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

when was this screen taken?

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

They’ve been standing there since midday

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Runty Choir.4893

Cant say I’ve seen your tag, but at times its been hard to distinguish. Its been fun when getting to grips with a like sized group but due to the general number imbalance thats not always posible.
PRXM and Core/Crew both had groups in our BL last night about the same sort of size as ours, give or take a few, did you need to tag team us at Bluebriar ? Your much more likely to get an open field fight with just the one group, saying that we did take the bait and die to a man behind the fort.
Overall a good match up, GH are always fun to play with, haven’t really seen too much of BT , but as theres usually 50 + GH infront of us thats not surprising lol

To you and Skwas this is the 20 man guild group that apparently hit you with us at Briar……

To [INC] yea sadly you were fighting us with most of the GH zone at times but we also had a few nice fights were it was just us give or take a few pugs.

Attachments:

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

Nah, we haven’t a few maybe, but most of us were hitting your towers and BT’s towers too, we split into 2x 20+ man groups, we had a queue on EB by 2:30, we never see numbers like this….

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeryn Knight.4351

Aeryn Knight.4351

3:32pm bst yesterday

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Tioc.5638

To you and Skwas this is the 20 man guild group that apparently hit you with us at Briar……

I dont want to get into a who had how many debate tbh, all I can say is that when both groups were stacking on the ruins there was way more than 5 or 6 core / crew, not as many as you had to be sure, thats why we went for them, but whatever man its all cool.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Only 22!

22 is considered a brilliant turn out for our lower tier WvW guilds. Like Fab said above, 15 members is something that is regular, anything above is considered a bonus! If you hit over 25 you’re zerging tbh haha

If all are in the same place of course
Anyway I;m old Piken player And our servers like each other.
I;m sure you are going in good direction.

There are my opinions about your server ( our last game PS – GH)

“You can lost only becouse low coverage. Everyone know your reputation GH, don;t worry”

or
“Yorric
I wrote some times ago. You are very good players. Difference is only in numbers. Our server know and like each other long time”

Thank you for nice battles GH o/

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

INC has made a positive impression, nice to have a strong guild join the matchup as it was looking a bit depressing on reset. Still not balanced but nothing we can do about that when random matchup means if you lose rating you can end up in the pit of oblivion that is tier 9.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

WSR <3

WSR & BT would you guys be interested in an end of week party again like we have had before?

I’ve never been to a wvw end of week party but I’m intrigued! How does it work?

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Runty Choir.4893

WSR <3

WSR & BT would you guys be interested in an end of week party again like we have had before?

I’ve never been to a wvw end of week party but I’m intrigued! How does it work?

You guest to GH and meet in Hoelbrak where we can have a laugh and get to know each other better. They have been very succesful in the past.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

3:32pm bst yesterday

yeah i remember that, we had a queue at that point….

Oh and to the Blacktide camping the EB jumping puzzle….not cool, really not cool. There are 5+ of you camping and killing any who go there…

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comicus.4036

Comicus.4036

Camping the EB jumping puzzle will just be kitten atm. With the intro of the cache achievement there are a lot of PvE players trying to do this. Lambs to the slaughter if you are a complete (insert any derogatory term here). I guess it will appeal to some players but if we can try to be nice about it today?

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

I’ve been a little disappointed in GH this week, sadly. I remembered you as a fun server to fight against, and one which had many really great guilds to fight against.

Unfortunately it seems many of you have given up roaming as a guild and having good fights in favour of roflstomping and pvd’ing in one mega zerg. This isnt directed at any guild in particular, and there have been some good fights here and there, but last night was really just pointless.

On EB you owned more or less everything but instead of dividing your attention between BT and us, giving us all some fun, you thought it would be funner to all group up in one mega 60+ zerg and go wipe one of us off the map whilst leaving the other untouched, and once that was done you swapped over to the other side, wiped them out as well and let the other side retake their stuff before repeating.

Good for WvW XP maybe, but I cant see the point in such play and I know it caused myself and most of my guildies to stop playing last night sooner than we’d have liked.. but when you are faced with a 25vs60+ theres no point in even playing.

I cant blame you for having more people, we’ll always be outnumbered I know that, but you could at least try not stack 2-3 guilds into one big group.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

drkn.3429

That’s not the case of stacking 2-3 guilds into a zerg – it’s all about getting better commander coverage, especially on EB, and more people generally following commanders. Not organised guild groups, even if you do see a number of people with one tag, but on EB it’s usually the map/pug commanders doing the job. FURY, SOE, PRXM, CHvc, sometimes MM and a couple of others do roam and raid on their own – it’s the map commander & pug coverage that has increased on GH, especially so on EB.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

our roaming/wvw guild dont go to EB, these are puggies following the pug commander. i’m sorry about the spawncamping, know it feels terrible but it seems much easier for us to make a lot of points in EB than to push into a borderland, i guess thats why all the karma / wxp hungry dudes gather up there and go for karma train. we seem to have a queue on EB throughout large parts of the day now.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

I dont want to get into a who had how many debate tbh, all I can say is that when both groups were stacking on the ruins there was way more than 5 or 6 core / crew, not as many as you had to be sure, thats why we went for them, but whatever man its all cool.

There was 10 of us in core/crew/acid wvw group.

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

I’ve been a little disappointed in GH this week, sadly.

Sorry :P

I dont think any guild from GH roaming guild… roam in EB

to GH comunity: stop disappointing ppl, now I feel sad too

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Sitkaz.5463

Whoa! Okay, I’m really curious about something. Just now the GH zerg took over BT’s keep (the dozen or so defenders we had fought really hard, thanks for that, it was a good fight) and as GH got into the inner courtyard something strange happened. A few players and two golems appeared on the inside of the gate before the gate was down.

At first I thought it was a visual glitch, because they kept attacking the gate even though I could see they were inside. But then the golems turned and walked right into the keep and started destroying the siege we had inside. So even though the gate wasn’t down, the golems were in.

I’m not suggesting this was a hack or anything, but I’m really, really curious how it happened. If anyone else was in that fight (it was ten minutes ago maybe) let me know?

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenotron.4207

Xenotron.4207

most boring week …. al time outnammed… all time camped…. boring i will not play wvw anymore…

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

fab.3298

I’ve been a little disappointed in GH this week, sadly. I remembered you as a fun server to fight against, and one which had many really great guilds to fight against.

Unfortunately it seems many of you have given up roaming as a guild and having good fights in favour of roflstomping and pvd’ing in one mega zerg. This isnt directed at any guild in particular, and there have been some good fights here and there, but last night was really just pointless.

On EB you owned more or less everything but instead of dividing your attention between BT and us, giving us all some fun, you thought it would be funner to all group up in one mega 60+ zerg and go wipe one of us off the map whilst leaving the other untouched, and once that was done you swapped over to the other side, wiped them out as well and let the other side retake their stuff before repeating.

Good for WvW XP maybe, but I cant see the point in such play and I know it caused myself and most of my guildies to stop playing last night sooner than we’d have liked.. but when you are faced with a 25vs60+ theres no point in even playing.

I cant blame you for having more people, we’ll always be outnumbered I know that, but you could at least try not stack 2-3 guilds into one big group.

That’s funny. Every time we’ve raided on WSR borderlands this week we’ve inevitably been facing groups of 3-4 times our number. It’s not worth complaining about though. This is how WvW is designed, learn to accept it or move on.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

@Sitkaz: I read many reports in this forum that gates are bugged again and there is a bunch of skills that – if you use them on gate – will put you inside. some of this was fixed some patches ago, but it seems its a more widespread problem again in this patch, maybe it fell out again. if you want to see this in effect – make a fiery greatsword and use #3 skill on gate :P should take you right inside.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Sitkaz.5463

@Sitkaz: I read many reports in this forum that gates are bugged again and there is a bunch of skills that – if you use them on gate – will put you inside. some of this was fixed some patches ago, but it seems its a more widespread problem again in this patch, maybe it fell out again. if you want to see this in effect – make a fiery greatsword and use #3 skill on gate :P should take you right inside.

Good to know, thank you!

Kinda makes searching so hard for mesmers etc a little redundant, hey.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenotron.4207

Xenotron.4207

very funny situation…..

Attachments:

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

omg so much fun today. gh whit a 40+ zerg in wsr border and maybe 15 deffenders and than ofcource you guys do a 5+ golem ruch at underwater garrison because its already so hard to take down 2 reinforced gates. And you guys need ofcource 5+ golem to get in fast before we have any change to place siege :/

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Runty Choir.4893

Ok i wasnt there for this and also dont see the need to golem rush you guys at this hour but how have you not had time to build siege? Its T3 and you have owned it for like 24 hours now if im correct.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

This week isn’t fun. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because everytime I went in EB I saw GH spawn-camping. Maybe it’s because everytime I went to the borders, GH was there with 2 times our numbers. Maybe it’s because we didn’t even had time to cap another tower that the previous one was already recapped or being recapped.

It’s the first time ever that I came to WvW with huge lead feet and that I actually preferred playing PvE for nearly the whole week.

So GH, please stop playing wvw as from today so we can have a little fun with Blacktide the rest of the week. I usually like playing against you. Just not this week. :-(

Frór (yes, with the accent!)