Week 3 Underworld / Desolation / Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Kitten.7359

Mr Kitten.7359

INVI !!!!!!!!!!!

See you on EB tonight guys. Hope there is less lag and that we can ( for us atleast ) stomp you tonight

Yea, thursdays we usually do closed raids so borderlands are more suited for that usually, don’t worry though we will get you guys again before the match up is over;)

[Yak] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Kitten.7359

Mr Kitten.7359

Only thing that AG can be proclaimed the “winner” of is having a low achievementhunter population.

Our PvErs already got their achievements done so they are no longer filling up the queues. The first week nobody could get in, but thankfully our PvE guys are very efficient at what they do and finished up the achievement hunt in a short amount of time.

AG is after all a very high population server with a large PvE player base. But it’s good that they don’t do much WvW, otherwise nobody could get in. You guys need to do a better job of helping your PvE population get their achievements done so that they are gone!

Would’ve been interesting to see Deso vs AG on the first week of the season, we had queues even at 8AM.

Wouldn’t have been interesting, we deso people know our server, we’d have lost if it was a queue versus queue matchup im sure.

[Yak] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

The Pain Train is ready AG, the question is, are you?

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Typical train turning up late

TUP don’t do proper raids on thurs or would of been there ques permitting

I prefer to ride the Vanz train than jump all aboard the pain train… its a bit rough and Scottish though

Cheers for some of the fights UW… I miss how your server use to be before guilds jumped ship, GUM are a credit to UW always represent well.

EXG & TLA are also a credit to Deso…

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

just .. don’t quit too fast ;D good luck every one and have fun ^^

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Some of this weeks fight from a Flare perspective, some epic fights with GoD, GT, TLA and Desoblob/Desozone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPgbE_0jTa0

Hope you guys enjoy, at least I did!
Like it, favorite, share it! Yeeaaayyyyy!!!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

just .. don’t quit too fast ;D good luck every one and have fun ^^

You too Will be running till 2100, 2200 if the fights are good. That should be 2-3 hours after your form up. No moaning about lag guys, told you to bring 3-4 guilds and we would be running a blob. If you guys struggle getting ya guilds in i can always split the zerg in 2 for better fights etc.

Goodluck and have fun, may the lootbag gods smile upon thee

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Will be streaming tonight (check signature)

Looking forward to some big fights

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

“Anet servers are going to asplode…” was my thought during the fight at Bay.

The amount of CC made my Ele’s life extremely hard. Never have I had to cope with such amount of red circles around me.

Thanks AG for all the fun and especially [FIRE] and [HoB] for the fun fights with us. Hope to see you guys in the future. Did not see much of UW during this week except some small skirmishes. Hope you can rebuild your server and continue to keep the flag up high.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

(edited by petterikr.4263)

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Awesome fights all night. My voice is so sore. Major props to all of you that came out to fight us tonight. Shame we didnt have our starting numbers all night but thanks for splitting up and only hitting us with 2 guilds and pugs instead of 3 guilds as we lost DPS.

Best night of fighting in a very long time, till next time o/

My highlight was taking Bay. Moving round to south inner to cut off VcY whilst leaving portals to portal bomb HoB as they came in. Killed half of them only for VII to smash into us was it? After that massive fighting left right and centre till we got in and then the 10 minute fight for lord room. Pure awesome xD

And looking forward to watching the VII stream tomorrow, be nice to see where we screwed up and where we did well.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

You win some, You lose some …..anyways thanks for all the fights tonight in UW bls AG you did great job flanking us i wish we had more fights like that…much respect and love <333 untill next time =)))))

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gadian.4792

Gadian.4792

I think this week has seen some really nice fights and I’ve had tons of fun. Was expecting a very different matchup and have been very pleasantly surprised aside from the que frustration. Major respect for UW for bringing it together and AG for impressively coordinated guild group fights, especially FIRE, VII and HoB. Keep rocking!

Tonights lagfest on UW was epic! Thank you all!

Love from TLA, Gadi

Gadi ~ the pink norn of Desolation
Thousand Lakes Alliance [TLA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

Thank you for great fights, nice training for us! /bow VcY, HoB and VII !

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Thanks all AG for showing up and fighting us, shaped as the big blob of skill lagg. This event has been a great training for us (usually we aren’t this big, don’t worry), against some worthy enemies.

I think i can conclude the same from the matchup, it was boring during the days, and during primetime AG gave us quite the hard time. We have some problems with queueing and new players not willing to adapt to a WvW playstyle, but i don’t think we can complain seeing the outcome of the week.

Thanks to UW too, mainly for having free points ;(, it’s a shame many people have left your server. Hope it won’t fall down even more and you get some matchups that will be more fun for you.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty Exg For the Gvg

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Nice fights tonight ^^ reminding me Desolation from time when we was playing on Piken dodge or die

good luck guys!

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Thanks [Dawn] for the GvG, we had great fun <3 and you put a great fight
One of your engis was really really cute so I gave him some flowers <3

Founder of [CBA]/Former vE
No.2 Warrior NA/Irl behind Mr Kitten.7359

(edited by Imperator totius Sylvari.9164)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

I missed out tonight in AG Bl….my ping was mental and i rage quit.

Hope you all had fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danieboy.6953

Danieboy.6953

Light Binding
Zoey Deschanell
[PT] – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Thanks to UW too, mainly for having free points ;(, it’s a shame many people have left your server. Hope it won’t fall down even more and you get some matchups that will be more fun for you.

But but… I had fun. Why the assumption we had miserable time? ;_;

For me the roaming part of this matchup was pretty good to be honest. Maybe Deso border felt like a ghost town from a roamer eyes as in not much resistance until you take something, after that its 20 guys recapping it :P

For Aurora border, south was zergy zergy all the time and the more north you went the better fights you got. But if you stayed too long north the reinforcments started to pour in, and it suddenly was 5v12 or something

But yea, there was a lot of good small skirmishes if you knew how to find it. Next time we meet deso, be prepared for TWO trebuchets in your crossroads camps!

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: DominicB.4821

DominicB.4821

Duels on eb jp at 5 pm GMT. Please no cheese builds!

edit: 6 pm is reset. woops.

Rizadom

(edited by DominicB.4821)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MajkeMi.1876

MajkeMi.1876

It was awesome evening, ty Deso for good fights at UW border.

Hand of Blood [HoB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

First time someone’s put a ram blueprint over me… I felt sad
Must be karma for them Gandara [BORD] guys <3

Attachments:

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Duels on eb jp at 6 pm GMT. Please no cheese builds!

Depends what you think is a cheese build :P

But I’ll check this out if I’m around. So I’ll be bringin a warrior, but no cheese build though.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.5180

zagaraad.5180

Footage from the matchup. It Includes the Action from last nights PT event on UW BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Awesome fights all night. My voice is so sore. Major props to all of you that came out to fight us tonight. Shame we didnt have our starting numbers all night but thanks for splitting up and only hitting us with 2 guilds and pugs instead of 3 guilds as we lost DPS.

Best night of fighting in a very long time, till next time o/

My highlight was taking Bay. Moving round to south inner to cut off VcY whilst leaving portals to portal bomb HoB as they came in. Killed half of them only for VII to smash into us was it? After that massive fighting left right and centre till we got in and then the 10 minute fight for lord room. Pure awesome xD

And looking forward to watching the VII stream tomorrow, be nice to see where we screwed up and where we did well.

Hah nice. Was a fun night!

VII pov
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w2zdavGQMo (vanz)
http://www.twitch.tv/censtudios/b/477555091 (stream)

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

The Best Thing™ about this matchup is that it started like a junior school brawl and ended up like high school comradery.

He said, she said, you are, we are … all the usual name calling and chest thumping until it came to some good blows. Yeah it hurts getting smacked in the face, it feels good smashing face, but when all three opponents wipe away the blood, sweat and tears, look each other in the eye and grin like a maniac with no hard feelings attached then you know we’ve all come out as a winner.

Salute to our fellow combatants 07!

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

<sniff> /choke back lump in throat..
I love a great RomCom when it all comes together in the end..
I’ve really enjoyed this match-up when I got the chance to play (mostly on my kitteny work laptop where I had to battle UW, AG and assorted graphic artifacts that presented as trees, walls and other obstructions).

My thanks to all participants..

Blood
/I’m the Necro who pushes into the zerg then looks back incredulously at the commander and says: “You said PUSH .. I didn’t hear you say STOP!!”
Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Hehe enjoyed watching the VII stream back this morning at work (good ol fridays!) I really REALLY need a new computer, would be able to command so much better when i got 60 FPS instead of 5-10 lmao

We were really short on RDPS last night, i think we had about 60 Wars and Guardians combined so dodge or die was about right.

Was fun, hardest part was fighting all 3 of ya guilds in the open cause you’d hit us 2 at a time and if we landed a melee burst and killed people, another guild would hit our tail so we couldn’t stop the 3rd guild from ressing their dead.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

Duels on eb jp at 6 pm GMT. Please no cheese builds!

Pretty sure reset is is at 6GMT :p Remember we are not in summer time anymore.

-

in Match-ups

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

First time someone’s put a ram blueprint over me… I felt sad
Must be karma for them Gandara [BORD] guys <3

hey it’s the same silver scout charr necro who threw a ram on my corpse after i got ganked

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

The Best Thing™ about this matchup is that it started like a junior school brawl and ended up like high school comradery.

Couldn’t have said it any better.

The fights kept getting better towards the end so it’s a shame this had to end so soon. Too bad that anet only counts PPT as winning. I’d rather count the fights and the ones won and lost :P but thats just me. Thanks AG for the fun fights especially FIRE and HoB and the UW guys who still have the spirit, keep on fightin! Hope the best for your servers in the future and the league :P May the lootbags be plenty!

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Never thought I’d say this but I’m actually looking forward to fighting blobaddon and FR after this dull week.

Thursday was obviously an exception though, and I would like to thank Ins, PT and the rest of deso for the fights on UW border.

~~Ayeres~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: DominicB.4821

DominicB.4821

duels @ eb jp, come play!

Rizadom

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Couldn’t have said it any better.

The fights kept getting better towards the end so it’s a shame this had to end so soon. Too bad that anet only counts PPT as winning. I’d rather count the fights and the ones won and lost :P but thats just me. Thanks AG for the fun fights especially FIRE and HoB and the UW guys who still have the spirit, keep on fightin! Hope the best for your servers in the future and the league :P May the lootbags be plenty!

Oh the lootbags will rain next week! Looking forward to dragging in over 15gold every raid again!!! Hallelujah!!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash