Week 4: Gandara/Miller's Sound/ Underworld

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

Gotta say the hand holding between GD and dF today.. ridiculous.

Two big guilds perfectly capable doing stuff on their own. But no – gotta hold hand on EB fighting pug-zergs, with upscaled/pve-achievement-hunters. Thought guilds wanted challenge, that certainly isn’t.

your prime-time is literally DEAD! theres nobody to fight against. no guilds. only your 10-20 man pug zergs sitting in keeps shooting ac. stop crying and give us challange. EB is only place where u have numbers. and underworld doesnt help since they dont play wvw. probably the most boring match up that can ever happen, random pug fest so far

(edited by Covis.6037)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cash.2138

Cash.2138

If my server is dead in primetime, how come we tick +385 as I write this? Take a look at the bl, wouldn’t say there’s no guilds. I’ll agree that we have a very strong off-peak team.

Sounds like an excuse for some brainless farming. I get it, it’s fun at times. Just very frustrating for a pug ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: CmOnCryBaby.4075

CmOnCryBaby.4075

Farming outnumbered ppl is nothing what Gandara do 24/7. It looks like our Primetime is your Offtime because we tick 400 at some point. Only Lots off shooting AC´s nothing else to fight. Yesterday we reset 3 T3 Keeps in maybe 40 minutes in Primetime on Gandara map so gg. Why should we not handhold with other ppl to reset your T3 Tower on EB with you blob inside. And there was no Problem to fight and wipe you alone. You give us no Challenge so you get a Challenge.

Disturbed Squad [DISS]|||Cmon Cry Baby – Guard ||| Drakkar Lake… i mean wtf

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

you will not find many of our guilds on Gandara BL or EB because it has the longest queues in primetime.

Most are in enemy BLs.

though they could be taking a bit of a break I know I am a bit since this week is boring for me as a small group roamer.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

you will not find many of our guilds on Gandara BL or EB because it has the longest queues in primetime.

Most are in enemy BLs.

though they could be taking a bit of a break I know I am a bit since this week is boring for me as a small group roamer.

We looked on different borders to. Only empty maps or massive blob that rage quit after a while. Might as well farm in eb then:D

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

Gotta say the hand holding between GD and dF today.. ridiculous.

Two big guilds perfectly capable doing stuff on their own. But no – gotta hold hand on EB fighting pug-zergs, with upscaled/pve-achievement-hunters. Thought guilds wanted challenge, that certainly isn’t.

Please tell us where to find this challenge.. we have hard time finding it this week. We even have to go spvp because we get bored after few hours :/

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

hey lets be friendly and set up a few gvg ^^

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: asuryan.4386

asuryan.4386

Maybeee I can understand blobs doing this… But no guilds.

http://youtu.be/4h_h2OYJmKo

Have fun, this is an amazing game.

Edit: updated, too sleepy. Ty AgentChaos

[BORD]

(edited by asuryan.4386)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

erm… your youtube video title is MS DF guild while the guild in your video was GD
Edit: np asuryan, dF would never do something like that unless someone is picking one of our slacker at the back :P

Roleplayer.

(edited by AgentChaos.4932)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809

Seuche.4809

More QQ please !!!

Bloody Baal – Disturbed Squad [DISS]
Riverside
WvW Rank 3000+

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

You better stop playing David and Goliath and just run away when you see us instead
of harassing us while we usually try to ignore small scale roamer like you.
You deserved it. Though I have to say gj. You got our attention.

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

(edited by suprNovae.5410)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bozzilla.6380

Bozzilla.6380

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

“May the Rosik be with you”

:)

Bozzilla [IC] Insert Coin – Gandara -

in Match-ups

asuryan.4386

You better stop playing David and Goliath and just run away when you see us instead
of harassing us while we usually try to ignore small scale roamer like you.
You deserved it. Though I have to say gj. You got our attention.

I will! I will run fast! Actually, I ganked before… so shhhh.

Nice duels in ebl close to SM before update with UW and MS, kept me busy with the ‘Trolling Grub’.

Btw, I should try to get Spirit Tree to Anza… maybe tomorrow.

Attachments:

[BORD]

(edited by asuryan.4386)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Small video from one Nov 5 fight in MS border:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xje72dq9Nkc

Got some footage of small roaming yesterday, lots of small guilds roaming in UW borderland (the PVE patch allowed people to join wvw I guess?) I hope I’ll be able to make another video before the end of the matchup

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aracknoid.2538

Aracknoid.2538

99/100 solo (small number) Gandaras follow us over the whole map, jumping in us… or sitting 5h+ per day at our keep and focus with 3 ppl single Ms running out of the keep… or just hitting the vally gate 24/7
I srsly don’t get it, why are u complain about…
If u dont want to fight —> run away and stop attacking us, never seen such a greedy server like Gandara

Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oak da Vite.9054

Oak da Vite.9054

Nice duels in ebl close to SM before update with UW and MS, kept me busy with the ‘Trolling Grub’.

Thank you vou reopening your Bravost tower. The doors only had 50% left when the grub reseted so we had to spend less time reopening the door.

Da Vite – Miller’s Sound
Last Phoenix [Nix]

in Match-ups

asuryan.4386

Thank you vou reopening your Bravost tower. The doors only had 50% left when the grub reseted so we had to spend less time reopening the door.

Your welcome try to use Siegerazer for the next time, i want to see that fight against the Grub.

Aracknoid, i was not complaining… Every sever does the same, just surprised a Guild did it. But its ok, this is just a game, an amazing and fun game.

[BORD]

(edited by asuryan.4386)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

99/100 solo (small number) Gandaras follow us over the whole map, jumping in us… or sitting 5h+ per day at our keep and focus with 3 ppl single Ms running out of the keep… or just hitting the vally gate 24/7
I srsly don’t get it, why are u complain about…
If u dont want to fight —> run away and stop attacking us, never seen such a greedy server like Gandara

Frankly as a small roaming group the only entertaining thing to do this week is to pull AM guilds’ tails (I should add [TCHU] are equal opportunity pests just not many UW guilds about) and see the reaction. Benny Hill maneuvers with [YMCA] the other night has been the highlight of our week…

For groups packing huge amounts of CC, guild raids in general, are pretty awful at catching people who aren’t all stacked up buffing might, the best tactic, as evidenced in that video is simply to run straight through them as all the CC lands where you were just standing. On top of that popping endure pain, balanced and zerker stance then hammer stunning the middle of a guild raid and bugging out never ever gets old, bonus points if its caught on their stream (“hey mom I’m on TV!!”).

Out of interest what is the policy on slackers in guild raids that get caught by roamers? We like to think that they are made to polish all the hammers at the end of the raid as way of punishment.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Usually I agree with Smallscale ftw, but I just enjoy seeing UW and MS getting steamrolled, because they do the same thing when I and my guildmates are trying to do some roaming and then get chased by a zerg over half the map. When I command I always shout to ignore roamers of enemy servers, but not this week.

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Yea right..i’ve lost count of how many times i’ve been steamrolled and chased by both servers.Get over it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Usually I agree with Smallscale ftw, but I just enjoy seeing UW and MS getting steamrolled, because they do the same thing when I and my guildmates are trying to do some roaming and then get chased by a zerg over half the map. When I command I always shout to ignore roamers of enemy servers, but not this week.

Do you actually call out a server who can put 20+ groups into WvW couple hours a day that they steam roll something else than sentries? Get real man, your server does it way more.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Riselight.3695

Do you actually call out a server who can put 20+ groups into WvW couple hours a day that they steam roll something else than sentries? Get real man, your server does it way more.

It’s just the truth Didn’t enjoy roaming at all this week so far, heck, even Desolation was more enjoyable, because they don’t chase you with 10 people over half a map

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

As i said…been chased many times by both servers or are you under the impression that only UW chase roamers?

in Match-ups

Riselight.3695

As i said…been chased many times by both servers or are you under the impression that only UW chase roamers?

Not only UW… MS as well

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Why would you want to ignore roamers when they kill your Dolyaks and stuff? If they want to roam without getting steamrolled they can roam in PvE maps. If they go WvW they should not complain about zergs. Yes usually it is not efficient to use the whole zerg and run after them(especially if they run a lot). But then people from ther zerg server should complaing about themselves and their commanders becaseut the commander uses the whole zerg for stuff that less people could do(while zerg could do more useful things in that time).

Reminds me of some other game where someone called himself “runningman” any mastered running away from others to only distract the whole enemy team. (Some teamgame 16 vs 16 players and it’s always a win if 1 can keep 4 others busy that do nothing then taking ages to kill him).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

it’s been a boring week overall for us tchuus but I’d like to thank all the millers who showed their love to us!
(most of ) you guys are great sports even tho you were seriously abbadoned by gandara this week.
cheers and thanks for all the whispers, party joins and duels, cya around ^^

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reborn D.2769

Reborn D.2769

Big GG to a piken necro [obzi] (or something like that) on kodash borders who kill me when i’m akf, and troll me after^^.

But in front of your spawn it was me, it’s harder to kill me want i move^^, fear in your leagendaries guards^^.

And thanks, on kodash border, to few kodash and piken , i see them make duel and they let’s me participate^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Oh Tempestuous. Checkout this little gem, You got some dedicated wvw players that spend there days seiging up LA :p

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Big GG to a piken necro [obzi] (or something like that) on kodash borders who kill me when i’m akf, and troll me after^^.

But in front of your spawn it was me, it’s harder to kill me want i move^^, fear in your leagendaries guards^^.

And thanks, on kodash border, to few kodash and piken , i see them make duel and they let’s me participate^^

I’m pretty sure you’re in the wrong thread unless some new patch changed something (again).
Thanks to Gandara for the fights and hope some of your PvE maniacs transfer to a smaller server like UW where the extra 60 man nightcapping team is actually needed :P
Shoutouts: BORD, YaK, IC, CNTK, special thanks to Mya for holding my hands all week and blobbing with us

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Oh Tempestuous. Checkout this little gem, You got some dedicated wvw players that spend there days seiging up LA :p

Ooohhh meanie…. Robs busy at the moment trying to hold back the hordes, please leave a message and he will get back to you on his return to LA.

Tho Shadey, he is doing a pretty sound job from what I have seen so stop trying to pull him from our defensive positions, we need every casualty we can band aid up in the field at the moment

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hippyia.5412

Hippyia.5412

There was some great fights on Gandara BL yesterday, Thanks to GuM and NO for the fights and everyone else involved in that BL!

Dúó {Warrior} – Mostly Harmless – [MH]

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Not only UW… MS as well

ya problem is that you are so used to PvD that when ya meet a few real people you think you’re being zerged.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

With the new PVE content the queues have been a lot shorter during primetime which I love.

Wish Anet would make these living story things weekly not bi-weekly.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

Not only UW… MS as well

ya problem is that you are so used to PvD that when ya meet a few real people you think you’re being zerged.

Wait wat? xD haha.

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in Match-ups

Luthan.5236

Trololololol. Best post. Yeah he probably was busy doing WvW training – like yesterday when he said “we are doing some training but defending our corner if needed”. Then he talked staying in spawn… I think we lost 1 tower. Then later he is in blue corner and someone reporting early on Mendon getting attacked(was reinforced and fortified but not much siege but still time to move zerg back to try defending). He still stays in blue corner. Trying do to his “training” taking some tower.

Mendon lost of course.

And then he complains about people not reporting accurately. A lot of commanders don’t care that’s why no one is reporting. And maybe that’s also why no one is upgrading. (Sometimes it works – then we have Ogrewatch, Keep and Veloka maxed pretty fast but yesterday it was slow…)

in Match-ups

Bloodstealer.5978

Trololololol. Best post. Yeah he probably was busy doing WvW training – like yesterday when he said “we are doing some training but defending our corner if needed”. Then he talked staying in spawn… I think we lost 1 tower. Then later he is in blue corner and someone reporting early on Mendon getting attacked(was reinforced and fortified but not much siege but still time to move zerg back to try defending). He still stays in blue corner. Trying do to his “training” taking some tower.

Mendon lost of course.

And then he complains about people not reporting accurately. A lot of commanders don’t care that’s why no one is reporting. And maybe that’s also why no one is upgrading. (Sometimes it works – then we have Ogrewatch, Keep and Veloka maxed pretty fast but yesterday it was slow…)

Well to be fair to Rob and Mayh when he landed in EB late afternoon he did state he was only here for a short whiles as they had guild training event planned and we did have another tag up at the time…. but he map flipped I believe
I do actually recall with his groups help we recapped most of our corner (and SM)after the debacle the other comm made running his big zerg away from the MS group in ogres camp that was trebbing and levelling our T3 Ogrewatch from the harpies .. to go play at a T2 Mendons .. causing Ogrewatch, Pangloss and then subsequently Mendons to fall… the comm of course made the call its all to much making wind that both MS and Gand were double teaming us (hmmm of course they were), then he headed off with most of our keep supps and people to play zergman over on Gandara BL… hardly the fault of Rob/Mayh in my opinion.
I was actually logging out of WvW after the fiasco at Ogrewatch to do some guild PvE but decided to stay on for a bit longer when things looked like they were getting back to errmm .. red
Shame when I came back much later the Gandara nightcap crew were just making their way to our fully upgraded keep (most my heavy siege was still there as well… almost 7 hours of refreshing, now that’s a darn fine change right there ), but sigh the Gandara golem rush was just too excessive for us 3 or 4 defenders and then of course the prevailing spawn camping made it all the more sad.. really Gandara, I thought you were better than that.. golem rushing empty towers and a keep with 3 to 4 people in it.. well we at least made you work a little bit for 5-10 minutes, but spawn camping pfftt you must be feeling hugely proud of the victory shame when your Pangloss flippers ventured in 1v 1 thy had to keep running back rather than ply some actual completion but each to their own I guess

in Match-ups

Luthan.5236

Yeah. That huge zerg was pretty fun. Just came back from doing Living Story a bit with my build changed for that and wanted to show the new mini. But no people online at UW since it’s week and night and most sleep.

And then that huge zerg with Golem lol. 1 would have been enough. I guess some people need achievement and made themselves golems for demolition achievement. It’s cheaper in supply than always building new rams… but 1 would have been enough.

in Match-ups

Bloodstealer.5978

Yeah. That huge zerg was pretty fun. Just came back from doing Living Story a bit with my build changed for that and wanted to show the new mini. But no people online at UW since it’s week and night and most sleep.

And then that huge zerg with Golem lol. 1 would have been enough. I guess some people need achievement and made themselves golems for demolition achievement. It’s cheaper in supply than always building new rams… but 1 would have been enough.

Yeah tbh it was.. I tried my hardest to taunt a few into 1v1 but no dice unless they hap-hazardly wandered into Pangloss for a quick camp flip then found me hid behind a dolly…. though after the 4th one they figured they would spring their own surprise on me… sending yet another lone raider in, I jumped to it then after a mnute or so they flooded in from both sides of Pangloss… the rest is lost in “transfusion” .. shame though it was a decent fight upto that point

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Mendon lost of course.

If you’re going to say things like that at least make it closer to the truth :P

I arrived on the map and took sm with my guild after IMP took down the walls, then ran around with a group poking blues land.
While we were at durios we got a message that we had lost mendons in chat, it was upgraded and our first warning was oh its been flipped, this happened on a few other camps and another tower on the top left side of the map.

After about an hour of recapping our land and resuppling the zerg I asked the map if we could do some training because the lack of stacking and poor reporting meant we were never able to respond fast enough and we were losing numbers over it.

I decided that while we were training we would stay defensive and focus on our 1/3 While everyone regrouped at spawn i explained a few wvw basics and we moved on and resupplied up, we did some buff training and when i was happy with the progress I made a push to one of blues t3 towers, we put down 6 rams and got in pretty fast and went for the lord, we got stalled by a few defenders holding in the lords room until reinforcements got there. Green and blue had been fighting over sm at the time so we kept going.

mendons was under attack while we were pushing the tower on the inside so it was to late to move back and mendons was WOODEN at this time, it had been flipped over and over for the last hour so wasn’t a big deal to lose compared to taking a t3 tower so i ordered the group to ignore it.

I brought up reporting to the map and explained what the commander needs to know, just because a lot of new commanders don’t care doesn’t mean anyone with any experience wont expect scouting to happen its basic wvw 101 to have people giving accurate reports of what the other teams are doing not “we are under attack!” and that it :P

If you don’t like how I command just tag up and do better, I was running a guild event and asked by the eb players who saw me to tag up during the event because the other commander was just running around with a tag on.

Also thanks to rain for the 30g bounty on my head :P maybe send more than a few stragglers at me if you want to claim it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghost.6571

ghost.6571

O 30g bounty on your head? Then u know more then me and im a member of [Rain]. It seems u got a problem with us and i personally dont know why but we aint even on UW to bother you so please keep us, as a guild, out of it. Thank you!

Something else now we’re ending the week i would like to thank MS and UW for a fun week. Had alot of fun as a roamer and met some great people, specially the UW warior from [hunt].

Gl and hf for the time remaining^^

[Rain] Palm Siberia – mesmer.

in Match-ups

Phoenix.3416

O 30g bounty on your head? Then u know more then me and im a member of [Rain]. It seems u got a problem with us and i personally dont know why but we aint even on UW to bother you so please keep us, as a guild, out of it. Thank you!

Something else now we’re ending the week i would like to thank MS and UW for a fun week. Had alot of fun as a roamer and met some great people, specially the UW warior from [hunt].

Gl and hf for the time remaining^^

If you don’t know of my problem with your guild its best you don’t ask :P its a flame war waiting to happen but… Its been confirmed from several rain members both the guys on uw and the ones who moved now, i even had a whisper from cilag about it telling me how rain will hunt me down and so on :P its seriously everywhere on uw now to the point i farmed 5 gold from rain members who were getting given false information about where i was so I could trap them as they came in small numbers

I honestly don’t care about rain, but the fact that you have spies on underworld giving you information(I said something in team chat and got a whisper from a gandara rain member about it 10 seconds later) about what i say in team chat during wvw as well as putting bounties on whoever can kill me is a bit sad

Gandara and Millers I have to ask, do you avoid each other on eb other than sm? when i was commanding last night it felt that when one of you would attack uw the other would attack uw from somewhere else instead of attacking the now undefended towers of the other team, hell i managed to break down a t3 tower in a few minutes with 1/3 of your numbers so im sure you guys can give each other a run for their money

its possible i missed what was going on but thats what it looked like :P how about some epic 3 way fights in sm later? ;D

in Match-ups

ghost.6571

I know bout those so called problems and again nothing to do with [Rain]. It’s a problem you and some people have with eachother, most of us dont even know you. Cant say anything bout a spy but i can tell you we do use scouts, i was 1 of them following the UW group.

And about the bounty, join the party^^
Seems im also on a hunting list and got some sweet bounty on my head \o/
You call it sad i call it funny but if so, tho i still havent heard anything, let the hunt begin for both of us^^

in Match-ups

Bloodstealer.5978

RF .. I would consider it an honour to find out you are such a valuable commodity.. in reality though your just another kill on the stat sheets.. don’t let it get to ya its all just a bit of unfriendly friendly banter – I never did understand why you and some of the RAIN players have such a beef but take it all in ya stride, I mean no one really dies do they… do they!

As for Gandara and MS ganging up on UW.. nah they are competing for the points, the achievs, the glory.. and guess what UW is on the menu again this weak cos whether we like it or not, we are in fact the easy option…..

Anyhow all ya can do is not stick ya neck over the wall to much – just in case

in Match-ups

Posted by: Metalerke.2946

Metalerke.2946

It is really remarkable.. saying that servers are cooperating when you are 3 hours in WvW whole week. In French they say : faut le faire.

I did not knew anything about a bounty. Lol getting 5g profit from dead Rain members. Pictures or it did not happen!

Best Regards.

Metal {Rain} Wolfs Rain
Let it Rain!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

30g for stomping someone from UW, any chance of a mug shot for this bounty? Fridays are usually pretty dull and 130k point leads tend not to help so let the chase begin I only need like 5 gazzilion more gold for a legendary so every little helps.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Phoenix.3416

I got an nice exotic drop from your guild and the standard inventory full of loot which adds up! was a good night for gold farming

I never said they were cooperating, i said they were scared to fight each other and only seemed to push uw land instead of each others :P our of the 2 hours of the event you guys didnt take a tower off each other even when the entire enemy zerg was attacking uw for 15mins you wouldnt try to attack, it was kinda lame :P

@Palm, the bounty was getting advertised as “rain has a bounty on your head”, the guys who seem to have done it are your higher ups so generally even if you don’t know about it or arent involved when a guild leader does something like that its seen as a the whole guild, its silly but its just how people word it.

Rain and myself have history, its best to ignore it as a bit of fun, i usually just block anyone like i did the guy spamming me to join him for pve while i was commanding(irony of a me been in wvw while a wvw guild is asking for pve :P )

@Bloodstealer.5978: wvw events are different in mayh, anytime the commander is wiped our high score is reset, so a bounty like this can ruin my high score :P which is important to me haha

in Match-ups

ghost.6571

Again NO bounty on your head and idd 1 of the higher ups would know…oya i am 1 of the “higher ups”. I know whats going on and ill say it again: NO bounty for you my good sir.
Also im Rain to and we got no history or problems and if been in Rain since day 1 and none of the guild leaders where even online yesterday.
My guess both sides are hearing stories from ppl that have nothing to do with us.
So believe what u like but if there was a bounty of 30g on your head i would be guesting UW and hunt you in LA with my brawl skills :P

in Match-ups

asuryan.4386

Thank you dF for the GvG, you wiped us all rounds. Now we know that we have to learn a lot.

Not an excuse, but was our first 15vs15 xd

/bow

see you in the battlefield.

[BORD]

in Match-ups

Bloodstealer.5978

Ah finally got to meet up with some Rain’s .. cheers Peri for the fun tonight.. shame our 3 man zerg came hunting around ANZA.. but your 30man exacted revenge at Aldon.

Anyhow nice duelling.. or should I say lesson giving, and yes you owned me.. so ha I stole ya thunder

Good to hear you guys are enjoying Gandara life, hope to see a few more of you around the grassy slopes tomorrow maybe.

in Match-ups

Bloodstealer.5978

Rob.. not sure if serious but having met up with some RAIN tonight there isn’t any bounty on ya head and I certainly haven’t heard of anything to back that claim up… you sure its not you just trying to talk up something because they are over on Gandara now cos tbh its sounds like it and advertising the fact that your scalp could hurt your guild event scores that you hold with such importance can only help make a target.. but not just for guilds such as RAIN…

Cmon we all used to count the same butterflies and chase the same rainbows… go have a few duels with them and get it out of your system… but avoid Periflor that Mesmer cheats, I swear!

(edited by Bloodstealer.5978)