Week 7: SFR/VS/PS Bis repetita

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sebek.2940

Sebek.2940

I imagine it will boggle my mind until my dying day how people in this thread, from apparently all three servers, can end up degrading what should just be light hearted competition between servers in to a moronic mud slinging contest.

I’ve lost count of the amount of people in this thread who are managing to make rash and illogical sweeping generalizations about each servers entire playing philosophy based upon isolated incidents (about both their own and opposing servers), while attempting to argue on behalf of an entire server of players against another servers entire population because of the actions of a handful of people. I don’t care what server you’re playing on, you’re a moron if you think you can tar everybody with the same brush.

It seems that many of you who are frequenting this thread need a severe adjustment in perspective. I’d be surprised if you are all having genuine fun while spouting so much baseless and unjustified nonsense at one another.

Congratulations on acting like a bunch of petulant children. Enjoy your hard earned victories, lord knows you earned them.

(edited by Sebek.2940)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

This is how I picture most in WvW

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Awesome fights with GCK on SFR map and Eternal Battleground this morning. We have 25 members in enraged mode. Thank’s SFR guilds for fights (saw EB, RICH, Moon, Koa, iDDq, NK, SFR, BOOM, BT and many others).

But it’s not finished ! Knights, stand your ground !

Also saw the commander Beasty Kenchi, the pink hair AR guild charr. We know he never surrender and it’s nice

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Triffek.9268

Triffek.9268

SFR if you wanna win with Vizunah you have to focus 90% Vizunah, not Piken ^^ Simply

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

UnknownRH.4592

actually im talking about people i personally know on piken just cause u was alright with it doesnt mean your entire server was and those people who moved due to it obviously arent on piken anymore to voice complaint

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

@Triffek.9268

we obviously cant catch up in terms of points to vizunah now so we fight for second place its a bit hard though when vizunah literally attack us 24/7 to beat piken we basically have to wipe vizunah then cap something of pikens before vizunah can respawn and run back to one of our objectives

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Well, some mod decided to delete my entire post about appreciating the fights versus VizuPiken over the weekend and looking forward to more this week. I didn’t have to wait longer than until last night; great battles going on in SFR BL, garrison nearly falling to Vizu, then Piken came rolling in, but SFR dug in and turned them back and by the time I logged at 1am Piken didn’t hold anything in the map and Vizu/SFR had roughly a 50/50 split… then came the nightcapping… oh well, back to square one today, we’re slowly catching up to you, Piken!

See you on the battlefield!

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

actually im talking about people i personally know on piken just cause u was alright with it doesnt mean your entire server was and those people who moved due to it obviously arent on piken anymore to voice complaint

Well in that regard the only issue was the increase in que times and people who did not like them left the server humbly without going into rage mode or throwing curses at new guilds that joined. Overall, Piken welcomed every guild that wanted to join here (It is not just me on the server who has this attitude). I can not vouch for the entire server on this but only inform you about the general attitude on our server about this. If a minority of people did not like it well they still did not complain except the fact they left hoping que times to turn down a little in the future so they may return back. Besides We always would love to have guild groups on this server over individuals and band wagoners at any other day. Band wagoners do not even ask or send scouts to servers they want to move to but guilds do and investigate if the environment on the server is suitable for them. I will be amazed if someone would stop guilds from joining us but we do present them facts about current que times (We do not present ourselves as an ice cream with cherry topping). facts are facts and they must be presented to every guild that wants to join us or we will have very disappointed people joining us.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

(edited by UnknownRH.4592)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

Greetings from Necrosis.
So much blobathon in SFR bl yesterday…where is the fun people?
I am looking for guild-groups of 10-20man that run in specific borderlands or have a general idea of where they will run their raid in the week so we might all enjoy some nice roaming skirmishes,we can be your lootbags.

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

@Graendall.4765

u wont find guild raids in sfr bl they are always in the red or blue bl’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falkynn.3789

Falkynn.3789

Really Piken?? why are you still helping Vizunah so much on EBG?

just a few min ago we did a nice golem rush on Quentin Lake. and then Piken Square had to come and help Vizunah square by attacking us at that tower? really made no sense. we killed the Piken group. and in that time Vizunah came and repaired the gate and took out the golems

At this time Piken was defending the gate while Vizunah got in to get the gate fixed to 100% Vizunah commander leading Piken blobs these days?

Oh… it’s so bad…

But… you did this against Piken, with RS, too.
Oh… and you did this against JS, with ER, too.

Karma… who said karma?

in Match-ups

Posted by: chriskin.3298

chriskin.3298

Thanks to the two Vizunah thieves that fought against me on my guardian today, they were nice and hard fights. Sorry I was full of bloodlust stacks making them unfair.

If you remember fighting against a red/black female human guardian and want to repeat those duels add me ingame and drop a message if you see me online.

Chriskin – Piken Square – Mesmer/Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dotpunk.1395

Dotpunk.1395

Vizunah commander leading Piken blobs these days?

it looks like piken are vizus little sister
embarrassing -.-

(edited by Dotpunk.1395)

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Yeah I thought it would not be long until we start playing the blame game again.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: magicweaver.2695

magicweaver.2695

Why does anyone have to justify any demographic?

Seems to me if server A has more players overnight you have two options: fight them or recruit your own.

Who cares where people live or if they’re staying up crazy hours to fight?

Look at the end result.

Then get out there and fight.

This! This absolutely all the way and back again! This to the end of time!

Who cares who is on what server – fight it, recruit for it, or don’t, but whining and making excuses because you aren’t prepared for it isn’t a valid option.

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: magicweaver.2695

magicweaver.2695

just a few min ago we did a nice golem rush on Quentin Lake. and then Piken Square had to come and help Vizunah square by attacking us at that tower? really made no sense. we killed the Piken group. and in that time Vizunah came and repaired the gate and took out the golems

At this time Piken was defending the gate while Vizunah got in to get the gate fixed to 100% Vizunah commander leading Piken blobs these days?

Oh… it’s so bad…

Karma… who said karma?

They say it’s fair game when it is them doing it to others, but suddenly it’s not fair when the exact same thing is done to them.

Hypocritical!

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Falkynn.3789

Children never assume their nonsense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Oh… it’s so bad…

Karma… who said karma?

They say it’s fair game when it is them doing it to others, but suddenly it’s not fair when the exact same thing is done to them.

Hypocritical!

Well piken started it and still failed.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Ask anyone in any match up if they had fair fights. All servers either double focused a server in a match up or got double focused in one. No one started nothing. SFR forum warriors just need to grow up.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: mosholol.1365

mosholol.1365

@Troma
it was actually Commander Gabriel Ironfist that led in the SFR bl if you are reffering to the hills battle, good fights, keep em comin
Cheers

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Hello mosholol,

nope, i was talking about the battle for Lowlands and the (massive) battle for SFR garrison, this morning. Thoses battles were part of the best moments i had in gw2, and SFR didn’t want to give up their castle, cannot deny this. We managed to make it fall, but at the price of epic fights.

The commander i speak about is a charr from AR guild with Pink hair, we met him in lowlands and in garrison. He seems to never retreat, even if he has 2 people with him. We were 25 GCK to help VS raids.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smoke.9273

Smoke.9273

a charr from AR guild with Pink hair

that beast is Beasty

Riay
Fused with my Shroud

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

We were 25 GCK to help VS raids.

You don’t have balls to run solo with 25 man? Is your guild some new mort?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bettan.3576

Bettan.3576

Hello mosholol,

nope, i was talking about the battle for Lowlands and the (massive) battle for SFR garrison, this morning. Thoses battles were part of the best moments i had in gw2, and SFR didn’t want to give up their castle, cannot deny this. We managed to make it fall, but at the price of epic fights.

The commander i speak about is a charr from AR guild with Pink hair, we met him in lowlands and in garrison. He seems to never retreat, even if he has 2 people with him. We were 25 GCK to help VS raids.

Yeah, those where insanely good fights imo, I’m still kinda new to this game, and stuff like this blows my fragile newbie brain.
It was just a great experience following Commander Beastly
(And other Commanders as well, but those fights you mention where the highlights)

// Madam Lex Flexiplex

House of Mirrors – Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by Bettan.3576)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Yep, that’s what i said here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Week-7-SFR-VS-PS-Bis-repetita/page/6#post3304899

I was sure it’s him ! but apparently he wasn’t leading this morning, just fighting. This guy is known as “Pink hair” in VS and reknown for never giving up.

@Junky: it’s not a guild, only war/guards special force, made because i was fed up to read VS flee in open field. Read the concept here with googletrad:

http://www.grandcross.fr/knights/

thank’s old lamer. Btw we also do fights alone a lot, specially this morning versus the SFR multimap near lowland.

@Lex: Awesome yes

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

@Triffek.9268

we obviously cant catch up in terms of points to vizunah now so we fight for second place its a bit hard though when vizunah literally attack us 24/7 to beat piken we basically have to wipe vizunah then cap something of pikens before vizunah can respawn and run back to one of our objectives

Well we have to walk through a million arrowcarts to cap anything SFR so it balances out.

Yesterday on Viz border with the SFR keep, we couldnt believe the amount of siege that came up. I have absolutely no idea where the supplies came from. Granted, pretty much the entire border pop was there but still.

Piken dont even siege up a T3 Garrison half as much as what we saw inside that recently flipped border keep… O.o

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Looks like SFR not doing well atm, but I guess they don’t have to bother either – all places are set already. Gratz to Viz on winning Season 1 gold league. And Piken, well, looking at the site makes me think they just try to keep their ppt and avoid any big conflict with Viz. :P

Was jumping servers a bit in search for new home and on my journeys visited both Sfr and Viz.
Sfr at start had some long queues but it wasn’t terrible, only long was for eb, for borderlands around 10-20m the longest I had – no problem with playing here.
Good impressions – lot of ppl willing to command and lot of ppl joining team speak. Some good commanders (like KLM or other one that I forget name right now – he was drinking lot of wine :P) who – if had good ppl around wipe 2-3 times bigger zerg of Viz, cheers to them.
Bad impressions – at some point one of commanders (not the above ones) was asking his spy on Viz about locations of sieges and such and how many ppl are there on the map, pretty low but I guess all is allowed on the war. Also at some point quite a lot of afkers at spawn, 10-20 at times – thats quite significant amount that could make the difference, especially while facing server like Viz.

Viz – didn’t know what to expect here, mixed impressions also. Queue time – at least 2 times longer than on Sfr, and crazy long to eb, I managed to get into eb only 3-4 times during week and it was past midnight when I had to go sleep already ^^
Good impressions – really nice organization, ppl willing to scout without being asked, refreshing siege, know where to place and how to use siege and ofc some places were crazy sieged up Second thing was that there is almost no afkers at spawn taking place, most ppl were on commander and just few doing scouting and roaming. The golem rushes are nicely organized (10-15 omega usually at least) and the zerg commanders trying to teach ppl what to do step by step (I don’t know french language but the commanding seemed so simple that even a baby could follow). Also ton of commanders, one goes off – other tag up with no breaks.
Bad impressions – hmm, well the language barrier is problem, there are some english speaking ppl, but most (the ones I talked to) seemed to know only french and only french is used on TS. Queues – if you want to play and not wait then it’s bad place for you (will change with EoTM I guess). Also weird thing when I got asked to join TS (didn’t undertand anything, except maybe combo air explosion :P ) was that the flags showing the country you’re connecting from. So far everytime I join TS it was showing my own country, but on Viz TS it was sometimes France and sometimes Austria (changing randomly). Also all users connected had only 3 possible flags, Fr, Austria or Romania. Weird stuff.

Overall, Viz still seems better organized server than Sfr and I guess they deserve the victory ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

May I be one of the first to congratulate Pikunah on the win. I just hope the win was worth selling your server’s soul and to be known as their lapdog for the rest of Guild Wars 2’s gaming period

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

SFR did it twice, versus Piken week 5 and versus Jade Sea week 6. They also offered gold to Piken to do a true alliance, but they refused. Any words on this Blackwyn?

http://inglesparaprofesionales.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/ist2_7829179-can-you-repeat-that.jpg

@Atoss: nice ! very nice read.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Funniest part is that when we have like two supply camps and no players at all piken still won’t fight against viz. Piken tell that they are server that like to fight, but seems like they don’t actually like to fight.

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

They also offered gold to Piken to do a true alliance, but they refused. Any words on this Blackwyn?

I have words on that. Since nobody wants to come out with names, not even in private, I say that it’s a canadian-level myth or 2-3 guys that did the whole thing on their own.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Dotpunk.1395

May I be one of the first to congratulate Pikunah on the win. I just hope the win was worth selling your server’s soul and to be known as their lapdog for the rest of Guild Wars 2’s gaming period

Word !
Pikunah

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bart.5023

Bart.5023

Some good commanders (like KLM or other one that I forget name right now – he was drinking lot of wine :P) who – if had good ppl around wipe 2-3 times bigger zerg of Viz, cheers to them.

It was probaly shadow But you are forgetting Ravya. He is the best commander i have ever seen!

XS Bart
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Dotpunk.1395

They also offered gold to Piken to do a true alliance, but they refused. Any words on this Blackwyn?

I have words on that. Since nobody wants to come out with names, not even in private, I say that it’s a canadian-level myth or 2-3 guys that did the whole thing on their own.

I’ll second that!

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Ask guys from pevepe.net so, if they are honest they will confirm. Pikeners told me it ingame, and confirmed on a french forum by a french pikener too:

“Hello tout le monde, petite mise au clair juste avant d’aller bosser.

Ma guilde en personne a été contactée pour migrer sur SFR ou tout du moins pour focus Vizu la semaine prochaine en échange de quoi on pouvait finir #3 de la ligue car ils allaient full focus MdJ. Donc non, Troma ne vous troll pas. " Just gtranslate it.

Anyway, the most important thing is: stop with Pikunah thing, this is nonsense, while you did it twice. Stop being illogic. JS even called you “Seafarer’s reach”.

The other face of SFR, the one we saw this morning ingame with Pink hair and angry SFR is way better. SFR was so in resistance mode that you bringed many reroll warriors to banner your garrison lord for hour.

We were like “OH NO another warrior, gogo focus do not let him pass naaaaah” “GCK charge this other warrior comin’ from south kitten too late, lord rezed again”, “God they do not want to give up, mass different warriors comin’ from everywhere to rez”

This is the Spirit for me.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arsus.8952

Arsus.8952

Thank you Atoss! Finally one personn who can compare.
I think you’re description is quite true. Just our queue are now less monstruous than the first week.

And sorry for the French langage, we are usually really bad in english …

For the weird flags showing the country, it’s due to our ts protection. But before this system the flags were always french.

(edited by Arsus.8952)

in Match-ups

Falkynn.3789

Rage. Rage everywhere.

SFR has great players in fight, but some of players have really a bad trash spirit… Is this just the hate that motivates you? After so many fails to kill Vizunah… when will haters understand?

Sad for good players on SFR…

(edited by Falkynn.3789)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

What you posted proves nothing Troma. If you are going to believe I’m gonna go and believe that Vizunah recruited 50 canadians based on something someone told me once.

I attend some community meetings and read pevepe, so if something is organized by the whole community you can be sure I know it.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bettan.3576

Bettan.3576

Like many have said already, I do not see why ppl can’t accept that it’s not intentional double teaming, it’s just that it is in both Piken’s, and Viz’s intrest to focus us, I highly doubt there is a big shadowy organization behind all this, concocting sinister plans to destroy us.
It’s simple really, Viz wants to focus us, because we where the only ones who could make them share their number 1 spot (theoretically anyway) And since we’re gona be very preoccupied with the big Viz blobs, and Viz preoccupied with us, then Piken is free to make their grab at the number 3 spot in the league.
We’ve done similar things, more than once, in the short time I’ve played this game.
At least that’s how I see it, but as I said, I’m new to this game, so I might be way off, and the Shadow Council is indeed hell bent on ruining our lives.
But in the end, does it really matter that much? Yes ofc we want to win, competition is great, but this is also a game, it’s meant to be played for fun, and I at least have had a lot of it, some really great fights, both in zerg and while roaming, and I’m looking forward to season 2.

// Madam Lex Flexiplex

House of Mirrors – Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asur.2510

Asur.2510

Ask guys from pevepe.net so, if they are honest they will confirm.

Ask guys from Vizunah, if they are honest they will confirm that they are all canadians!

Don’t believe Pikunah propaganda! This unholy Alliance of Squares must be stopped before they steal all the spirits from the brave Seafarers!

in Match-ups

Falkynn.3789

Sheep stays a sheep. Blindmen and haters too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Hahaha, I love Pikunah! The very name completely belittle Vizunah making all their achievements null and void, while making it sound like Piken is the driving force of the duo.

Not sure who is supposed to be insulted?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barrigon.8965

Barrigon.8965

I hope this contest is fair and you enjoy it and that is the last week of the league. I look forward to meeting again with all of you each one with its different style.

SFR and Piken are the two servers apart from BB, who I could call them home is a pity that this hate is being generated. For the sake of my current MU, go SFR (i can not say it with big mouth: ‘().
Please i beg u Viz to not just focus SFR, be impartial. I thinks it’s the most sportsmanship attitude

Good Luck and Have fun after all it’s a game. P

Proud member of [siN] – Baruch Bay
www.seveninstincts.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparkie Bob.8134

Sparkie Bob.8134

I’d just like to thank vizuna for the complement to SFR, because you have proved you could only beat our server in the league by organising a 24/7 double team with piken.
Enjoy your small victory it is a hollow one, not earned on your own merit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

This information has already been passed on to the SFR alliance team along with the 2 videos this week of SFR players caught using hacks(not the ac thing that can be disputed). As far as Piken is concerned once the information has been handed over it’s down to your guys to clean your own house. Theres no need to shout about it on the forums. I was passing on the vids when i got asked for screenies relating to the “bribe” incident, which i duly passed on as the guys seemed interested in sorting the issues out. If you’d like to know they also said they’ll be looking into the whole TS fiasco that we have every time we play SFR (it’s only when we play your server that it goes down at the worst possible moments, 5/6 times a night).
If you wish to hear any more about it i suggest you contact you alliance team to find out how they’re sorting it out.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

(edited by Saint Scarlet.2906)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

I’d just like to thank vizuna for the complement to SFR, because you have proved you could only beat our server in the league by organising a 24/7 double team with piken.
Enjoy your small victory it is a hollow one, not earned on your own merit.

You can repeat it to yourself like you want, it wont change the truth: we fought Piken too, and they don’t hesitate to attack our castle when they can. The difference is our defenses and scout (you know, the Arrow cart square like you like to say)

And i will repeat it again, you did a true double team against Jade Sea and Piken themselves. I never sent any Piken commander to make an alliance, find excuses if you feel better.

The massive irony here, is by repeating it, you make VS commanders do double focus actions more and more. Same for some Pikeners commanders i think.

You digged your own hole, and much more when you revenge double focused Piken. First week the focus was a lot more balanced, but by repeating this you made commanders angry. You did exactly this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autosuggestion

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

What troma plan to do when PPT maps are empty in future? You go and try to make enemies bored in some other game?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

@Troma.3250

I know the feeling when I reseted jade sea keep at prime time they had like 9-10 warriors lined up on wall roaming around xD was epic prime time.

also great job Troma for rebuilding vizunah remember few months ago when my morning crew were destroying vs piece by piece and I told you srsly had to do something and you did a great job<3

I almost regret saying those words too you almost

sfr will never be able to win against vizunah alone they will probably call in help and never focus structuring we got the peoples but we got nobody that wanna structure up the community and do the hard decisions like vizunah<3

I would also like to ask every sfr that whine about double team I have constantly said for months and say it everyday.

‘’its not about double team they just focus on the server with the weakest defence the server they can easier cap stuffs, Piken is too weak to get through vizunah square defences and SFR is all about battle field not about defending scouting of course they both attack us’’

ps: why the hell you got commanders running thief? srsly tell your folks to run either guardian or warriors its commando class lol.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Please i beg u Viz to not just focus SFR, be impartial. I thinks it’s the most sportsmanship attitude

Sorry BB, you’re an unwanted casualty in this virtual war.
Vizunah has objectives, putting SFR third is one of them.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Sorry BB, you’re an unwanted casualty in this virtual war.
Vizunah has objectives, putting SFR third is one of them.

We can’t be third. We are second and best real server no matter what you do.