Week 7 - VS / PS / SFR [Grand Final]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

My condolences to SFR, someone mentioned in a prior post that kid is like that in maps, too.

What the excuse to 2vs1 this week? New strategy? Looking for good fight?(free cap while vizuna camp our spawn?) Enjoy ur 4 place piken, hopefully in season 2 can bring u down deep enough

no excuse we are focusing SFR. Infact you do when you call it Intentional double teaming. This is the only difference between you and us. We dont cry when we loose. besides you talking as if you already lost this match up

Yea but the reason? You just prefer french chees then european server like ur? If so at least is reason, i hate piken much like u hate sfr, so as soon we meet u without vizuna enjoy 3 place every week.
Vizuna has a reason to hate us, cuz we beat them after a year of their domination, and dat domination is end now.But Piken? what piken get by focusing us? nothing, vizuna at least focus us cuz they want first place back, piken wanna what? focusing us first week u just won the hate by all sfr for all the match dat will come

Like we care. Besides, Every time VS attacked our occupied garri on SFR border SFR always went for the hills and never bay. Hmm, interesting. You see you like french cheese too.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Random People.4629

Random People.4629

hate

Cheer up ‘Beatrix Dwolf’, maybe you can claim Green Keep on EBG/CBE after it gets reset some night – Aldon’s is a nice tower too.

Random People – Quaggan Hates You [Foo]
Circlemancer – Qutting Like A Wemil [qutt]

in Match-ups

Posted by: OniDrake.4361

OniDrake.4361

My condolences to SFR, someone mentioned in a prior post that kid is like that in maps, too.

What the excuse to 2vs1 this week? New strategy? Looking for good fight?(free cap while vizuna camp our spawn?) Enjoy ur 4 place piken, hopefully in season 2 can bring u down deep enough

no excuse we are focusing SFR. Infact you do when you call it Intentional double teaming. This is the only difference between you and us. We dont cry when we loose. besides you talking as if you already lost this match up

Yea but the reason? You just prefer french chees then european server like ur? If so at least is reason, i hate piken much like u hate sfr, so as soon we meet u without vizuna enjoy 3 place every week.
Vizuna has a reason to hate us, cuz we beat them after a year of their domination, and dat domination is end now.But Piken? what piken get by focusing us? nothing, vizuna at least focus us cuz they want first place back, piken wanna what? focusing us first week u just won the hate by all sfr for all the match dat will come

Like we care. Besides, Every time VS attacked our occupied garri on SFR border SFR always went for the hills and never bay. Hmm, interesting. You see you like french cheese too.

Kinda hard to focus 2 side when u get a 2vs1, so to take point for the thick we focus weak side(piken), too hard to explaine what thick is for casual player aiming for 4-5 place in season like piken doing, praying vizuna to bring piken out of bronze zone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

Kinda hard to focus 2 side when u get a 2vs1, so to take point for the thick we focus weak side(piken), too hard to explaine what thick is for casual player aiming for 4-5 place in season like piken doing, praying vizuna to bring piken out of bronze zone.

hehe the weak side has 2 keeps in your border.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Triffek.9268

Triffek.9268

Hope SFR will be bellow 150k in this week:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: OniDrake.4361

OniDrake.4361

You’re missing the irony in that post. It’s, um, thick.

It’s fine if SFR focuses Piken because it’s the weaker server, but not ok if Piken focuses SFR for the same reasons

Yea so weak u need 2vs1 to have a chance to beat us, u was so strong in the match up without vizuna dat u end up 3 place.U must be all afk dat week

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

Piken never cares about the points and are just looking for good fights. Yet, they never pick a fight with Vizunah and run with their tail behind their legs whenever Vizunah flexes their mighty 200 man pug blob in their face.

Or does this imply that Piken doesn’t acknowledge Vizunah as a “good fight” hence why they keep picking fights with SFR? In that case, it’s a mighty compliment for SFR to be considered a better “good fight” than Vizunah which is currently the leading server, so in all, Piken acknowledges SFR as the superior server compared to Vizunah? Which means, in Pikens’ eyes, SFR is the real number 1 server.

So, which one is it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

On PSBL – Viz scary as usual, PS(pugs, small guilds) free loot, yet we only have one tower

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Hope SFR will be bellow 150k in this week:)

Do we still get second place reward?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morinmeth.9823

Morinmeth.9823

Oh man, Oni’s posts never get old. This guy needs some serious, lovely hugs.

On a more serious note, best of luck and have tons of fun everyone, from a Piken Square member! I’ve been waiting for this week for ages! May your lootbags be filled with many tier 6 mats! (I hope for mine too!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WastedPenguinz.7289

WastedPenguinz.7289

Playing for PPT, pathetic

[Scnd] ‘13 ~ Smoking Weed, Scnd Rocks 4 ever.
[BuLL] ’13-’14 ~ Forever in my mind, only you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Enocka.7421

Enocka.7421

Piken never cares about the points and are just looking for good fights. Yet, they never pick a fight with Vizunah and run with their tail behind their legs whenever Vizunah flexes their mighty 200 man pug blob in their face.

Or does this imply that Piken doesn’t acknowledge Vizunah as a “good fight” hence why they keep picking fights with SFR? In that case, it’s a mighty compliment for SFR to be considered a better “good fight” than Vizunah which is currently the leading server, so in all, Piken acknowledges SFR as the superior server compared to Vizunah? Which means, in Pikens’ eyes, SFR is the real number 1 server.

So, which one is it?

You must be reall good that you can see all three BL at the same time and Eb and know we never fight Vizuna.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ljd.4658

ljd.4658

We had an amazing reset tonight on psbl. Cheers for the loot SFR hope you guys got some back also and a response to chicho gosho we were not “easy lootbags”
Last i checked we wiped you to many times i lost count.

Highlight this evening when we were were jumping at Viz and they jumped back also & then they wiped us with their blob inside bay tyvm for that we all laughed about it as i hope u guys did aswell.

Finally my respect goes to a guild on SFR [IV] tyvm for the fights it touched me to see a guild such as yourselves not to blob up all the time.

Have a good mu everyone and best of luck to all servers cya on the field.

Fluffyxzephyr [FL] Forgotten Light.
Guardian 150k+ kills/Rank: 2100+ WvW.
Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

(edited by ljd.4658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Triffek.9268

Triffek.9268

SFR already ddos atack on our team speak:) wp guys ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

The very funny thing about this topic is that it has been created by a Vizunian, for Vizunah, speaking about Vizunah and 90% of the posts here are from Vizunians (self celebrating, of course :P) regarding Vizunah.
I wonder if Piken knows that there’s an official forum!

Jokes aside, I wish you all a plaesant week, wether you are from Vizunah or Seafarer or Piken

Frenk – EU
All is vain

(edited by Frenk.5917)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

You’re missing the irony in that post. It’s, um, thick.

It’s fine if SFR focuses Piken because it’s the weaker server, but not ok if Piken focuses SFR for the same reasons

Yea so weak u need 2vs1 to have a chance to beat us, u was so strong in the match up without vizuna dat u end up 3 place.U must be all afk dat week

It’s only game, why you heff to be mad?

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

good luck vizunah piken

of course we know the scores already if both focus sfr 250%

but that’s just good makes all sfr pirates mad easy to rally them to destroy piken

might do vacation from study next coming times meeting piken just to do some special farming making them feel how elona reach felt at summer they lose a lot those weeks <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

good luck vizunah piken

of course we know the scores already if both focus sfr 250%

but that’s just good makes all sfr pirates mad easy to rally them to destroy piken

might do vacation from study next coming times meeting piken just to do some special farming making them feel how elona reach felt at summer they lose a lot those weeks <3

Alright. See ya for the next SFR easy win, boby.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veteran Oakheart.4035

Veteran Oakheart.4035

You aware nobody give a kitten of your QQ right ?

Spirit Spammer Joe – Legend x2 (S1) ~ GW 2005-2007 best gaming experience~
www.youtube.com/user/stephnbf
www.twitch.tv/veteran_oakheart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

this matchup will ask for some epic music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwWeFuISn94 \m/

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joriel.1530

Joriel.1530

Let the 3-way war begin!!

GL everyone

i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz | GTX 780 | 8GB GSKILL RAM @ 1866mhz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

your accusations are starting to be too much, phoebe. Since last years you do some strange post (the last with lagbot made all of us like “wat”) and sometimes cool post, i dont event understand the way you think.

You know nothing of Vizunah in internal organization, how many people we are, what links we have etc.

I know nothing of ingame gameplay or of Vizunah heh? this is the biggest joke i ever read. I worked sometimes 10h+ hours day for vizu, while i was working too (yes, its exhausting) and i know more things than you could imagine from this server.

Now imagine what you want with our timezone, i know who play at night and that’s all what matter.

ps: i know nothing of ingame gameplay, thats why i was War Legend officer in the past, i created and play GCK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IESkjgkQkrQ) and i made the focus for each weeks, and many other things for the ingame. Meh

Attachments:

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Metaphysic bullkitten

Hey dude, don’t you have some other scientist pub threads to write for A.net instead? Like how Vizunah made a mess of GW2’s servers infrastructure.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

why so much hate for Vizunah? because they can play PPT better than anyone else?

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

You see you like french cheese too.

If you like french cheese I recommend you try some…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C3cHtV5cmA&t=0m16s

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

You see you like french cheese too.

If you like french cheese I recommend you try some…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C3cHtV5cmA&t=0m16s

Nice to see that culling is now over.

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lizerunn.9072

Lizerunn.9072

Not much suprise expected this week since the two first places of the league goes repectively to VS and SFR whatever the matchup end.

As a matter of fact, the only way for Piken to stay on the third place of the podium is not to end last of that MU (and hope Jade Sea will not win is own MU). And
as long as neither VS or SFR will let them go to the first place, they are only left with the choice to focus SFR. On the other hand, VS will also focus SFR because, due to previous battles, it has shown to be the only server able to challenge them.

Eventualy, this will result in a double focus vs SFR which will let forum’s haters and QQers to spit on everyone and explain A+B that if they still did n’t win it’s not because of them, so strong, nerver failling, but because of brainless blob and unworthy foes.

A story written and played many times before, the sad story of SFR’s forum warriors.
Kudo to the true players of SFR who suffer both from these people and their real opponents on the battlefield.
Hope we’d read more from them in here.

gl to everyone and have a stormed restless matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rethical.3258

Rethical.3258

Awesome fights tonight, I’m knackered after this reset. Thanks to the friendly vizunieans and pikeneers who gave me some duels in the gvg arena while waiting in queue!

Highlight was trying to fight piken and vizunah in our own garrison! I hope we can hold it for a few ticks this week!

FSP: Ranger – Rethika. Guardian – Rethical, Warrior – Taym Ah

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I think people are under the false assumption that if two servers tie for a place, one will get bumped down. That’s not the case.

If there is a tie, each server will be awarded the rewards for that place. e.g. if NSP and IoJ tie for 8th each will receive 8th place rewards.

I say let’s hope as many servers as possible tie up, so everyone wins.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

just 1st day Visu already blow out the match lol

Why would you play in Eu if you will never beat Visu …….

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Why would you play in Eu if you will never beat Visu …….

Because it’s where the majority of the best players and guilds play, it’s also about the fights not the points.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

The problem with EU is the amount of server deaths makes the old gw2 players forget about points and play purely for the gvg-style fights. This means a lot of good players are in silver league which is sad for t1. All those who put time into their server to watch it implode, anet-caused deaths etc are discouraged from investing time and energy in organizing etc etc and either retire or go relax in silver. Vizunah is the only stable t1 server and challenging vizunah for 1st place will result in a lot of server problems (as you can witness with SFR now, kudos to those still fighting to keep SFR going). If pre-league announcement SFR was fighting against this motivated vizunah it would have been a phenomenal league. This sucks for vizunah aswell, each time they have an opponent that’s challenging in the PPT aspect the server will eventually disappear.

for EU kitten be exciting you’d need 2 international servers simultaneously rise up to fight against vizunah, so bandwagoners would be spread out between the servers. But I don’t think it’s possible, too many EU players have abandoned the PPT system, especially after what anet did to SFR first time with the free transfer to #1 server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

No worries new non PPT map will save www.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Try to retake Cragtob SRF!!!!!! I am waiting for you!!!!!

Sorry for late replay
we did not only took Crag, but we wiped 70 pikens and 70 vizunah defending it.

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

So let me get it straight. You hold Sfr garrison, you fight against vizunah inside lord room, and you espect SFR to distract vizunah, so you can keep garison.
You got the points tonight, but we defently got the bags.
Remember cragtop ? vizu map blob + piken map blob vs SFR roamers , 180 kills in 3 minutes
P.S. I really feel bad for the 30 vizunah man group that upgraded Sfr garison all the night … What was the WP precent ? 80% ? -90% ?:))

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

(edited by Rayya.2591)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

And
as long as neither VS or SFR will let them go to the first place, they are only left with the choice to focus SFR.

That’s not a choice, its just what we have to do. Since SFR say we double team them, well then that’s what we must do. Ironic hilarity ensues. Nobody care who win or loose anymore (well Viz has already won, we all know it) as long as SFR is focused.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

You should have done more sports.
It learns to lose without having to make up imaginary reasons.

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

P.S. I really feel bad for the 30 vizunah man group that upgraded Sfr garison all the night … What was the WP precent ? 80% ? -90% ?:))

The funny thing is you seem to be happy and statisfied to get your garrison back 13 hours after the reset.

We are on the good way for the “SFR doesn’t play the score, only good fights”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lizerunn.9072

Lizerunn.9072

And
as long as neither VS or SFR will let them go to the first place, they are only left with the choice to focus SFR.

That’s not a choice, its just what we have to do. Since SFR say we double team them, well then that’s what we must do. Ironic hilarity ensues. Nobody care who win or loose anymore (well Viz has already won, we all know it) as long as SFR is focused.

Of course, it’s not really a choise. But I mean if I said ‘the only wise move from piken is to focus SFR’, some ppl would have died screaming about some VS/PS alliance, troll or whatever…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

Just a question for SFR. Why so much hate against Piken? It’s VS who is focusing you to secure 1st place and there is no hate against them? Piken is and will take the chance to push you too since then we have chance to end up 3rd in the season. It’s a tactic you would do alone. So what’s your prob? Why you don’t threaten VS to destroy them next match up? Is that because your e-pe_nis is not big enough for them? So do you need to enlarge you ego to threaten “weaker” servers? Is that all you can? What do you say now Wemil and other “pros”?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

The reason people say vizunah have canadian players is simply due to the sheer numbers u have in the middle of the night so much so that even sfr can’t compete at these times and we are a server known for night capping and have multiple time zones its the only logical explanation when u have triple our numbers at these times but honestly i do believe it is as u say that it is french players simply staying up most of the night due to purely wanting to win or that u have bandwagoners who don’t even speak french and join vizunah just to win. This is a problem for sfr as we do not have this kind of dedication where our players will stay up all night just to win a matchup we have some very dedicated players ofc but it is simply not enough when it comes down to pure numbers that is why we have to take advantage of our multi timezones it’s the only way we can compete in this respect

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

@Miyu.8137

we respect vizunah for their strength and dedication but view piken as pure vultures picking off vizunahs scraps taking advantage of the situation it is logical for vizunah to focus us we are their only competition in this league but piken claim to want good fights and only target us. Vizunah is handing you second place in this matchup anyway whether you fight us or not so its irrelevant really you are just a mild inconvenience capping a paper tower vizunah flipped earlier while vizunah are attacking our garri

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

Just a question for SFR. Why so much hate against Piken? It’s VS who is focusing you to secure 1st place and there is no hate against them? Piken is and will take the chance to push you too since then we have chance to end up 3rd in the season. It’s a tactic you would do alone. So what’s your prob? Why you don’t threaten VS to destroy them next match up? Is that because your e-pe_nis is not big enough for them? So do you need to enlarge you ego to threaten “weaker” servers? Is that all you can? What do you say now Wemil and other “pros”?

Or how about you focus Vizunah, so it will end up third and you or SFR second. You’d still secure your place. Let’s face it, you don’t want to fight VS either. So cut it out with the pros and tactic and all, it’s hypocritical and quite childish.

Same goes for SFR too of course. All the forum whining will not change reality. I can however understand the frustration that it’s 2v1, little you can do against such overwhelming man power.

Oh well, to the frustrated people of SFR: take a break from WvW. It’s not like your participation will make a difference anyway. The only thing will might change in the final result is the position of JS, depending on if they can beat Riverside or not.

(edited by Vewen.8016)

in Match-ups

Miyu.8137

Sure we do, why not to take wooden keep or tower instead of break our heads against T3 highly sieged keep? Ever though that we are simply not strong enough to push VS? Check last match, VS literaly destroyed us. It’s not like we don’t try. We do but fail in most cases. We can push VS only during our prime time, where our guild raids starting. Then you will see we capping stuff from VS, their bay and even gari. There is no fun to be wipep over and over again to VS superior numbers. So we just go the easier way, I am sure you would do just the same being in our place.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

Not even 24 hours have gone and were on page 3, and not the good kind!

The league means nothing. Why? Because not every combination of server has fought. Which is a shame. Somebody said they count this as the beta league and I’m probably going to agree with that.

Well done Viz. you had one goal and made it happen. Massive respect from you guys just wish you would open field fight more often.

Good luck and see you all on the field!

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

Sure we do, why not to take wooden keep or tower instead of break our heads against T3 highly sieged keep? Ever though that we are simply not strong enough to push VS? Check last match, VS literaly destroyed us. It’s not like we don’t try. We do but fail in most cases. We can push VS only during our prime time, where our guild raids starting. Then you will see we capping stuff from VS, their bay and even gari. There is no fun to be wipep over and over again to VS superior numbers. So we just go the easier way, I am sure you would do just the same being in our place.

Sure, I can understand your position; it’s logical. But if you would understand the situation SFR is in, you wouldn’t be posting what you did. I can imagine it’s not fun to be wiped over and over again by two zergs that are hunting for you. So yes, some of that frustration spills over on the forum here. I’m not saying it should, but I can understand. I’m sure you would feel the same in SFR’s place.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

It wasn’t night for them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ellister.4026

Ellister.4026

@Miyu.8137

we respect vizunah for their strength and dedication but view piken as pure vultures picking off vizunahs scraps taking advantage of the situation it is logical for vizunah to focus us we are their only competition in this league but piken claim to want good fights and only target us. Vizunah is handing you second place in this matchup anyway whether you fight us or not so its irrelevant really you are just a mild inconvenience capping a paper tower vizunah flipped earlier while vizunah are attacking our garri

Just to point something out, as I don’t think you’ve faced Viz for a while without Piken being there to join the fun. But even if you had the lowest ranked server with you and Viz, they would also target you, as Viz dominate a MU so much that they defend their towers more than most defend their citadels (yeah you AFKers… get moving!) When your faced with a T3 tower bristling with AC’s and enough defenders to man them or a T1 tower that has no defense? You know which ones gonna be flipped :P

Stop taking it so personal SFR, I don’t hate you as I don’t KNOW you. I enjoy our fights against you, you don’t go turtle in towers as much as Viz, and don’t get me wrong, I respect Viz’s military nous, they play the game to its absolute limits, but its boring, and that’s why Id rather face SFR over them, we get a lot more open fights, and its not one sided, we get as many loot bags as we give.

Only got an hour for play last night, but was right fun on EB, especially the mesmer ninja of SM, not a single sword popped until lord was being wiped around the floor, sorry Viza, but it need to be done, do your mesmer checks better next time

The Vanguard Reborn [DVG] – Piken Square

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

It wasn’t night for them.

Keep going this way and you will be able to join the group of your buddies Wemil, Hembril, Empyre, Phoebe and co in the “Sickness caused by VS” institute of medecine.

in Match-ups

Miyu.8137

Sure, I can understand your position; it’s logical. But if you would understand the situation SFR is in, you wouldn’t be posting what you did. I can imagine it’s not fun to be wiped over and over again by two zergs that are hunting for you. So yes, some of that frustration spills over on the forum here. I’m not saying it should, but I can understand. I’m sure you would feel the same in SFR’s place.

I understand you, we felt the same when you and Riverside focused us. But that’s how it is. I don’t think Riverside could beat us normaly, but they did thanks to SFR, but nobody from Piken threatened Riverside for some pay back did we? We are obviously the weakest one in this MU, so we need to take the oportunity. And with all respect to SFR, I think VS is stronger. They have best coverage, dedicated scouts and well organized zergs.

But then again, I repeat, there is no deal between Piken and VS. We, Piken, attack SFR as well as VS. We just are not succesful to take anything from VS, while we can take stuff from SFR because you are mostly busy to defend your stuff against VS attacks.

It’s 3-way battle, it never will be fair.