deso/gandalf/fsp

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

We found it first at Far Shiverpeaks Borderland, it’s ours!

Attachments:

Team Aggression [TA]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

I was hoping for a tough matchup but seems like Gandara already gave up. There’s a blob of [Yak] corpsejumping everyone trying to get into the new GvG area while Deso are ticking 400 at prime time.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

What is that?

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

I was hoping for a tough matchup but seems like Gandara already gave up. There’s a blob of [Yak] corpsejumping everyone trying to get into the new GvG area while Deso are ticking 400 at prime time.

I wish you all the best in wvw
That thing is dead.

We are also giving limited time offer for deso and fs : 2g to see new arena.

Edit: offer ended, we’re back in wvw.

Attachments:

Krosis Hellfire

(edited by NvN.4321)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Well excuse us for not being that much fun,

sometimes u are really not fun,just got blobbed half or more of the fight,and with u i mean the entire server u all know we can give u all a good fight but more than half of the time we get simply blobbed and we dont kittening care about point even the wall of the keep know that,so easy go on forum and talk about sportmanship and never give that to who deserve it.

ps: enjoy the paper door of fsp border.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Well excuse us for not being that much fun,

sometimes u are really not fun,just got blobbed half or more of the fight,and with u i mean the entire server u all know we can give u all a good fight but more than half of the time we get simply blobbed and we dont kittening care about point even the wall of the keep know that,so easy go on forum and talk about sportmanship and never give that to who deserve it.

ps: enjoy the paper door of fsp border.

Sorry bout that I’m partially responsible for that happening. At least when EXG and TLA got you. I got bit carried away buut the numbers seemed rather equal to me when you started attacking.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nev.5316

Nev.5316

Far Shivers BL was fun tonight Thanks for the fights YAK:)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

What is that?

whatever it is, it looks awesome. I hope they wont remove it

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

We figured out now there’s a “Deso factor” you have to take in account when engaging Deso. It goed like this:
The fight starts quiet even but after 30s you add 4 more ennemies and 30s laters you multiply the whole number by 2.
I don’t know how you guys do it but it’s quite amazing.

(edited by dangerdoom.3862)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

We figured out now there’s a “Deso factor” you have to take in account when engaging Deso. It goed like this:
The fight starts quiet even but after 30s you add 4 more ennemies and 30s laters you multiply the whole number by 2.

yeah just like a pack of monkey and doing emote too hahaah

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Metalerke.2946

Metalerke.2946

Hey Nem,

Gratz on saving EB Deso keep!

Metal {Rain} Wolfs Rain
Let it Rain!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Hey Nem,

Gratz on saving EB Deso keep!

we just killed all in that keep but cant hold we dont have defended nothing (and e tryed to ninja that)we seek kill and this what we have done and we will keep try do that always,red is dead this is the game.
Some ppl like bashing door of empty keep this dont mean we need to play same way we have our way to play.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Well you’re just 9k behind right now, who knows how much it’ll be by the morning but it’s as close as you can get, I think it’s good that we’re being kept on our toes this week.
It was nice to meet you crazy Crow guys again tonight, it’s been a long while.

I don’t know what you guys are on about above but it sounds like you got into our keep and failed? :P
I know you reset our Garri and then SoD claimed it, so fair play.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

U need 10 omegas and 40+ @ 5.30 cest to take Garrison. And that was after your golemrush @ EB keep that consisted SO MUCH FAIL.
Sorry to say… but I lost every bit of respect I have for you.

Attachments:

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

U need 10 omegas and 40+ @ 5.30 cest to take Garrison. And that was after your golemrush @ EB keep that consisted SO MUCH FAIL.

Do we care? No.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

What I say is probably not going to be enough, but I can sympathize with you guys after going through what you guys have to go through; for months we’ve had to defend our structures with less manpower, sometimes we’ve been successful though and it feels more rewarding than the average Karma Train at night.

This is the state of the game though and has been for a long while, to get things done quickly and efficiently with an added fun factor for the Assaulting zerg, is to use Omega’s at 74s a piece from the TP.

WvW is far too fast paced right now, less rewarding for the defensive side and there are things that need balancing, these needed to be addressed well before Season One and these new maps.. but every server has every right to take advantage of these imbalances right now.

You shouldn’t be too demoralized IMO, I hope you guys keep plugging away and keep pushing us till reset, after-all we are scheduled to face each other for another week.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I see the Deso abuse is starting, its not our fault you gave up

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

where did you get the idea that we gave up?

and FYI the Deso abuse started at the beginning of the season

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapti Bloodspill.5302

Rapti Bloodspill.5302

Did it work? Yes, it did. Do we care about your whining? Yes because it feeds us.
You never had one to begin with, so we /care.

On general matter: Really nice match up, enjoying it a lot!

Bow before the Mighty Charr!
Rapti Bloodspill [PT] – Desolation[EU]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Forum trolls only get abused. Sometimes frustration works. Deso has a great community and some great people. Even though Gandara are stronger in prime, they don’t have a 7 AM karma train and empty tower/keep door bashers. Which is a similar coverage of a Gold league server. Except for the fact that the karma train is too weak when facing even numbers. Anyway, you guys tanked to silver league. Personally I don’t care as I’m enjoying fights (except for tagged up guild+pug blobs, which is every guild in deso nowadays I assume) and loving the spirit of Deso even after losing major WvW guilds, but you guys made a name for yourselves negatively. You tanked not because you don’t belong in the Gold league, but for the fact that you won’t win it. (Hey Kodash and Augury, and yeah, you, Riverside ! It’s a great tactic !) If there was a similar strength server on this tier, I wouldn’t be amazed to see you playing RoS RoF Dzagonur next season lol. Great mentality. You shouldn’t care anyway. You will win Silver, it was inevitable at the starting. Hope we puny silver servers gave you some good fights, which you wanted I assume (!!). Good luck on upcoming matchups ! May the best server win..oh wait..

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by demetrodon.1457)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

Demetrodon, I couldn’t have said it better myself so I’ll just agree with you.

It’s all just been a matter of time before you’d pull away from the rest of the servers due to your coverage, I guess the recruitment for off peak hours paid in full in the end. Congratz to first place in Silver league.

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: mishina.5091

mishina.5091

Well,they didnt win yet.

Cheers Mishios.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

I don’t know the specific behind tankin (if it was intentional or not) nor interested bout ladder and I couldn’t care less as long as I’m gettin some epic fights with guilds like [PunK]. It’s really the essence of the WvW for me and I’m thankfull that we are in Silver since Gold servers don’t provide such fun.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

It’s called ‘going to bed’, a ritual these silver league servers often take part in.

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkX.4315

DarkX.4315

I don’t know the specific behind tankin (if it was intentional or not) nor interested bout ladder and I couldn’t care less as long as I’m gettin some epic fights with guilds like [PunK]. It’s really the essence of the WvW for me and I’m thankfull that we are in Silver since Gold servers don’t provide such fun.

You are thankful because u get easy wins and don’t get beaten by gold servers. kitten pathetic to tank when announcement for league and its reward came out .Most of silver league don’t like your server Desolation because of this fact. And don’t make it seem as if catching up to Gandara lead was hard challenge, coverage > sleepers,workers,etc

(edited by DarkX.4315)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

@ Deso Morning Squads: Guys if you’re in the 7am krewe is it really necessary to laugh at the few defenders actually around? Totally unnecessary and bad sportsmanship to boot. You are better than that.

@ Demetrodon: GL coverage spans a minimum of 21 hours, some like the great Vizunah have close to 24 hour coverage. You’ve faced off against us twice now? Can you imagine a tougher situation going on for months? That’s what Deso faced, this is what we’ve become. Adapt or die as they say.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

lmao at all the Gandara tears, was honestly looking forward to this matchup as last time we met it was civilized and kudos was given. You hit us hard, took the lead and then gave up when Deso re-organised and came back at you and now you just play for the fights? Say what you will, but we beat you, we hardly thrashed you, at one point i thought we were actually going to lose this matchup.

Actually lol’ing at the forum warriors, boo hoo, you had a morning / day crew and were keeping pace / beating us and then you burnt out. Deso still has the same people that have been driving forward the will to win and keeping tags up. We win the war of attrition :P We’ll win, we’ll celebrate and the Deso community will grow stronger. We’ll chill out after leagues, crack open the beers and karma train everything to death.

Done with this thread, enjoy your tears, we’ll enjoy playing in game

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Phule.1968

@ Deso Morning Squads: Guys if you’re in the 7am krewe is it really necessary to laugh at the few defenders actually around? Totally unnecessary and bad sportsmanship to boot. You are better than that.

@ Demetrodon: GL coverage spans a minimum of 21 hours, some like the great Vizunah have close to 24 hour coverage. You’ve faced off against us twice now? Can you imagine a tougher situation going on for months? That’s what Deso faced, this is what we’ve become. Adapt or die as they say.

Adapt or die you say. Seems to me Desolation didn’t adapt as good then since your Desolation now are in Silver league, or am I missing something?

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Anyway, you guys tanked to silver league. Personally I don’t care as I’m enjoying fights (except for tagged up guild+pug blobs, which is every guild in deso nowadays I assume) and loving the spirit of Deso even after losing major WvW guilds, but you guys made a name for yourselves negatively. You tanked not because you don’t belong in the Gold league, but for the fact that you won’t win it. (Hey Kodash and Augury, and yeah, you, Riverside ! It’s a great tactic !) If there was a similar strength server on this tier, I wouldn’t be amazed to see you playing RoS RoF Dzagonur next season lol…

I’d like to correct that, even tho some people believe what they want to. We “tanked” if that’s what you want to call it, because we weren’t gold league material. I think none of us thought that we would actually win silver league when we dropped. At least I didn’t. The huge influx of PvE players was expected but not in this scale nor that they would actually stay. I’ve been enjoying all the fights at prime time the guilds in silver have provided.

We didn’t belong at the Gold league, but now we do that much I can agree on.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

I think Deso did adapt- they tanked to get into silver league so they could have an easier time of it and make themselves feel better about not being good enough for gold league (said in a coverage way, not as a statement on your average player skill level).

Gold league is all about 24/7 coverage- as anyone who has faced Vizi can tell you.

Deso are winning the match up purely on better coverage- grats to them.

Been a great week of fighting for me, been some great double teaming on us by Fs and Deso, and then fs and us on deso, and sometimes deso and us on fs – one team attacks one tower, other one attacks another one of the same server’s towers, it’s only natural that we/you try to take advantage of weaknesses.

Thanks for all the fun- EXG always get a special mention as I love fighting you guys. XXX and AoA clearly missed the message about the arena opening as they were looking for guild fights on EB. Click that new selection on your drop down menu for wvw, you will find all the deaths you crave in the arena:-)

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Not entirely sure if I should defend Desolation or not, as this discussion is rather pointless. However, I’ll still give it a shot. I’ll be straight down the line here, you decide what you make of it in the end.

As I took the lead and struggled to revive the server and rally the guilds, you could say I know what happend and how it happend. What happend to Desolation? Did we tank the Silver League? Far from it. A couple of weeks before the League kicked off, we lost major forces again for the third time. A very important Guild called [DVG] who was in charge of training friendlies and rallying them on the field decided to leave for Piken. We lost most of our good skilled friendlies due that. Though, other Guilds started leaving left to right who played an important role in Desolation too such as [Coin] and [AFTL]. All these Guilds grew tired of the unstable server Desolation has always been and left to seek more security on a well established server. This left us in the end with 5 key WvW Guilds at the time: [GoD] [INVI] [TLA] [CS] and [EXG]. Our activity was low, friendlies were gone and we had enough people to just fill 1,5 map during prime (not even talking about off-hours or night time even).

If those Guilds leaving was not enough, other servers had a mission to take down Desolation completely and started DDOSing our Community TeamSpeak server, website and forums which were down for nearly 2 weeks. The end of the server was near, confusion and doubts.

From this moment onwards, we had to be realistic. We knew what Vizunah was all about. Most of those Guilds who remained were active during that era and pretty much did not want to get stomped once again. Therefore we decided to get into Silver League. Did we had to do an effort to drop down? Not at all. Our poor numbers took care of that and eventually we dropped and ended in Silver.

Truth be told, as everyone knows, Desolation has been famous for it’s great and strong PVE Community. Sure, I knew those guys would hit WvW but the impact it truly had was beyond my imagination. The amount of numbers we received was crazy. With this, Ins started a brand new WvW Guild to train and welcome the new guys and thus, they tended to stick to WvW where Desolation crawled back up from a third time close to Free Fall and shined bright like a diamond once again.

I understand that there are servers out there who cannot fight the coverage Desolation puts out. Though, there are always ways to fight against it. We did it against Vizunah back in time with only 1/4 of our numbers. Sure, Coverage is important but having brains is king. Be creative, challenge yourself and you can get there.

Im not asking for sympathy or trying to pity myself for what happend. However, I do care about the pointless discussion other guilds bring up which I used to respect. Quite sad.

Team Aggression [TA]

(edited by Grotesque.6480)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

You are thankful because u get easy wins and don’t get beaten by gold servers. kitten pathetic to tank when announcement for league and its reward came out .Most of silver league don’t like your server Desolation because of this fact. And don’t make it seem as if catching up to Gandara lead was hard challenge, coverage > sleepers,workers,etc

I’m thanful for the reason I stated before. You can think what you want I don’t care. Ppl that “hate us” from other servers actually will know what I’m talkin about and not haters like you.

You’ll need to find some1 other to talk bout politics since I’m enjoying the game.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

MarzAttakz.9608

Adapt or die you say. Seems to me Desolation didn’t adapt as good then since your Desolation now are in Silver league, or am I missing something?

Listen I’m not going to troll, Desolation adapted during the period in Gold League, we weren’t always a coverage server. History lessons aside we continue to adapt, every server should.

Unfortunately prior to the league starting lower tier servers didn’t need coverage as many were playing purely for the good fights in prime time. Contrary to what many of you believe, we, as individuals, and as members of our server community, do enjoy good fights, however asking our comrades from time zones closer to the sun to not play is unreasonable.

Every serious WvW player on Desolation will tell you we are not good enough for Gold League, so you are correct, we are in Silver League, yet we are undefeated, so indeed you are missing something.

Until either ArenaNet changes how PPT and 24/7 WvWvW works, or our opponents improve their coverage, Desolation will remain the same, but hey, it’s not so bad, everybody loves to hate somebody.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

So is Axe still here? I want to see his/her follow-up to “dat logic”. Because, oh what a surprise, a weak weekend followed by a steady creep up during the week from Gold League levels of coverage.

Anyway, good individual fights from many Desolation (and of course FSP).

As far as I’m concerned, this has just proved Leagues are a total failure though. The winner of Gold League for EU has always been known, and the winner of Silver and Bronze Leagues henceforth are pretty much going to be whichever Gold or Silver league servers, respectively, tank into the League below.

As for the Deso members of this thread talking about whining, well, we all know you’re 14. Congratulations on that time you were put back a year in school and did the best in class on the exams, but the only person who’s impressed by that is your mother. Make sure you tank harder than RS, AR or Kodash in the intermediate period, or you’re not going to have such an easy Season Two.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Phule.1968

I bet the morning crew disagrees with you.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

cheers for the fun last night by the way, we should be out and about again tonight!

<3 YaK

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Stahp! Crazy thread is crazy. Maybe just let the whole Tankolation thing go.

Anyway, much of the Gandara nightcrew have kind of given up this week. It requires quite a lot of work to keep up with Desolation’s superior numbers/melee trains and eventually the fun just diminishes when you realise you’re putting in so much more effort for a lower ppt/major disadvantage in open field fights. Had some fun smashing into EXG people though and there’s a hand full of smaller Deso guilds that don’t lurk on this thread who are crazy fun to play against.

It’ll be interesting to see who’s in Silver League during season 2. I know Kodash are eager to get into Silver League (I haz the German spies!) so I imagine Augury Rock and Riverside are the same. Nothing encourages a bit of coordinated tanking like a few rounds with Vizunah’s Rest. I guess it will depend on how good the reward for winning a league turns out to be. I hope it’s just 2 greens and a rare, just so I can imagine all the bandwagoners collectively facepalming over their wasted gem purchases

Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

MarzAttakz.9608

Stahp! Crazy thread is crazy. Maybe just let the whole Tankolation thing go.

Anyway, much of the Gandara nightcrew have kind of given up this week. It requires quite a lot of work to keep up with Desolation’s superior numbers/melee trains and eventually the fun just diminishes when you realise you’re putting in so much more effort for a lower ppt/major disadvantage in open field fights. Had some fun smashing into EXG people though and there’s a hand full of smaller Deso guilds that don’t lurk on this thread who are crazy fun to play against.

It’ll be interesting to see who’s in Silver League during season 2. I know Kodash are eager to get into Silver League (I haz the German spies!) so I imagine Augury Rock and Riverside are the same. Nothing encourages a bit of coordinated tanking like a few rounds with Vizunah’s Rest. I guess it will depend on how good the reward for winning a league turns out to be. I hope it’s just 2 greens and a rare, just so I can imagine all the bandwagoners collectively facepalming over their wasted gem purchases

Quoted for the truth, with much respect, admiration and appreciation for the effort you guys have made, many of us are sad it wasn’t sustainable on your part.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

quantity against quality …..

if You looking 24/7 wvw fights U should stay in Gold League …

Silver League wasn’t 24/7 until Deso pop up here …. most players & guilds stay or move to Silver League to get fair, good fights, and they don’t care much about PPT.

History lesson – Last year to win the 1st place in EU Deso import a “Ruin- gaming” NA huge guild to night-cap EU opponents – then on GW forum I notice this ignorant sentence " Adapt or Die ".
This Year ( Deso ) jump to Silver League, You bring server with Gold League coverage here & we have this same ignorant story " Adapt or Die "
Don’t forget so U r a guest here … and Silver League have own rules ( not Deso ones )

… enjoy Ur 24/7 game when we at work or “wasting” time in real life

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Belfagor Diabolos.1940)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Reminds me, sad you left the Arena last night YaK we heard you caused havoc up there so we ran an EXG squad down there, only to find it empty .. Perhaps another day!

Team Aggression [TA]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Metalerke.2946

Metalerke.2946

Congratz Desolation with the league win. You guys came for it and got it. Mission completed. Quality based you don’t belong in gold league, quantity based you do.

Metal {Rain} Wolfs Rain
Let it Rain!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

just for the record guys our morning PPT is acutaly 3-4 sniping groups so dont talk about quantity when we can only get 1 tag per 3 maps and even so its like 5-10 max on the tag (most of them not even on teamspeak)

anyways that being said I will give my respects to FSP and Gandara for awesome fights you guys are amazing and put up alot of fights……. we win some we lose some its all the game……..
also lots of love for you guys who do your fights in wvwvw and not on forums!!!!!!!!!!
………hope to see more fights in prime time !

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Funny thing about all the conspiracy theorists on deso tanking on purpose is how they promptly ignore all the facts which would completely discredit their pet idea, like how harder and quicker falls have happened in the past or how if Deso was a real gold-coverage server this matchup would have been decided by Monday morning at the very least.

Go on the mos website and check the scores. The two silver leagues (US and EU) are by far the two most balanced ones. If Deso had the coverage to be gold league and the strict organization required to tank on purpose despite that, this would have never been the case and we would have crushed Gandara by 100k points after the weekend.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: mishina.5091

mishina.5091

But you have crashed Gandara for 16k in less than 8 hours.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkX.4315

DarkX.4315

Coverage come into play after the weekend when servers are more or less equal in fighting quality. Weekend score mean mostly nothing.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

Funny thing about all the conspiracy theorists on deso tanking on purpose is how they promptly ignore all the facts

Talking of ignoring all the facts.

Go back and read the posts from your own guys who attended the server meetings. Read about why DVG left. Of course you won’t, because you’re in denial, but hey!

I’m not even saying I blame Desolation for not wanting to be in the same League as Vizunah; nobody really wants to be there.

It’s just pretty annoying for Silver League to have to deal with that as a result. Ultimately, it’s A.net’s fault.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoon.1524

Hoon.1524

Love from EXG~
Just a small intro of ourselves~ <3

mcMidgett [HoB]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

MarzAttakz.9608

Nobody who has put in the time and effort post “the rats fleeing a sinking ship” will welcome any of those guilds back to Desolation. Sadly there is nothing we can do to veto any transfer decisions.

Thank you Bethryn for understanding why being in Gold League sux. And personally I am sorry for the servers who have had to deal with us, it isn’t fun we both agree on that. You won’t have to deal with us for much longer.

For what it’s worth, thank you for the good fights over the last couple of weeks, I’m not sure what the future of WvW will bring but here’s hoping it will be enjoyable for everyone.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

I’m not even saying I blame Desolation for not wanting to be in the same League as Vizunah; nobody really wants to be there.

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t mind fighting Vizunah, but not with 5 guilds Respect to you mate for understanding.

Team Aggression [TA]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skorpnox.8327

Skorpnox.8327

Love from EXG~
Just a small intro of ourselves~ <3

Lol, love it.
THIS.. IS.. DESO.. well, based on this post it is;

Also, everything Gro said. <3

Having fun this week, got wiped countless times (well, probably about 3 times) by [Tchuu] this morning in FSP borderland while contantly having a 5-10 man force with only 3 on TS, but for the rest it was good. ‘FOCUS THE .. kitten.. NECRO’S!’ > wiped.

Hehe, ohwell, shame Gandara seems to be burnt out, was fun while it lasted. Lets keep it fun, keep the action going and go for a epic last week.
Also, I’m pretty happy leagues happened, lots of PvE’ers here who seem to actually get into WvW. Nothing wrong with that.

Skorpnox – [EXG] – Desolation
Spreading only good vibes.