/yawn

*15 chars

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fiddle Irk.9710

Fiddle Irk.9710

the worst part (well not the worst but….) is they won’t even fight you one v one (deso players)!!!!!!!!!! three times in a row i smoked this deso guard ( as ranger), and not once did i stomp him. let him get back up each time. yet he gets a buddy and beats me…… guess what? he stomps me right away. less than classy dude……

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

So, 6 Deso omegas with 30ish people, took whole FSP T3 EB. With 2-3 of us defending. So, how does it feel to bash your heads against empty gates ? You came to silver, you wanted some fight you said. Wow..such chivalry, much PvD..wow.. but well, wish we could fight you at this hour if we had the people :/

And thanks to EXG for the GvG at the new Arena. Had a blast ! Well played.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by demetrodon.1457)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Calm down and take a deep breath, wvw has been this way for a long while; the matchups are dominated by coverage.
We have that atm over everyone else and you can’t stop people playing when they can or want to.

We would love to have seen closer matchups, the first couple of days of this current one actually brought about alot of excitement among many of us, but it seems that the enthusiasm to compete for places in the Leagues hasn’t been worth it for many other servers, as it has been for ours throughout Season One.

Admittedly our philosophy is different to others; we mostly play for the PPT and we may not be much of a challenge on the open field, especially since we DO rely on our PVE/PUG population which has stuck with us to help win that Silver Dolyak thing.

Our handful of Guilds do not raid everyday, most of our Guilds run tagged and tagless raids, EXG as you know also does GvG and Roams.

Honestly you have to question the PPT system when there are so many blowouts especially after a few days of a matchup, it’s a problem that Anet has to find a solution so matchups are closer, for a longer period of time at least.
Until they work out actually address these imbalances, I hope they postpone Season 2 for the foreseeable future, especially to avoid QQ like this in the Silver Leagues where a Community has been vilified for the wrong reasons.

Let’s at least have some fun during prime time tonight, we probably won’t see you Gals/Guys from FSP for a long while but we’ll be seeing Gandara once again for another week..

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

all happy over the weekend until Tuesday, then Gandara start crying, pathetic. Cyas in season 2

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

What’s more pathetic is the children being smug about Gandara (and indeed many of Silver League) being totally unimpressed with having to fight a server that shouldn’t really be matched with them, based on the strength shown during the leagues.

But hey, if you want to be that way about it, maybe you should convince your server to tank to Bronze for Season Two. You can really show them who’s boss.

(edited by Bethryn.4087)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: slapmesilly.3478

slapmesilly.3478

[Points at Gandara scrub’s]
[Laughs at Gandara Scrubs’] (only aimed at the moaners)

More QQ!

Please More QQ!!!

I’ts give me something to laugh at while I’m at work and unable to laugh at you on the battlefield! (obviously not using emotes though………………..that would be just terrible!)

Seriously these guy who are QQ’ing because they’re getting stomped,or laughed,or danced on…you do realise that you are possibly having that done to you by an inexperienced WvW player???? They more than likely are unaware of this ****UNOFFICIAL**** WvW etiquette.Even so the funniest thing about it all though is that you’re actually having that done to you by a WvW Nab! hahahahahahaha that makes it even funnier.

If you get angered by players killing you,then stomping you,then laughing at you,then dancing on your corpse then do not play WvW,Simple as,Just because the more experienced of us do not do these things doesn’t mean that everyone shouldn’t do it and seriously if you’re stupid enough to allow your character to hang around dead in the middle of the battlefield when you could quite easily release to the nearest WP who is really to blame!…………yourself!

I’ve had it done to myself many times,Guess what? I couldn’t give two hoots if they do it,Part of the game,Get up,brush off the dirt and get back onto the killing grounds.

If these things weren’t allowed in game then why did Anet code them into WvW? (Not that I am personally condoning it but after all it is part of the game)

Get a grip guys seriously,If all you can do after losing (well giving up if we’re honest) is find things to slate Desolation you really need to grow a pair! At the end of the day none of your complaining/whining or moaning (and you lot are experts at this,You’re even worse than my wife and that’s saying something!) is going to get you that lovely silver Dolyak finisher Which I am going to have so much pleasure shoving on top of your dead characters next time we meet.

Much love,Peace out [SlapMeSilly.3478 is busting out some sweet sweet moves………On top of your dead body]

Desolation’s Only Useful Ranger ;) [GP][PT]
R500+*Thanks Gandara for the last 50…………..and all the lootbags ;)*

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: hholls.3278

hholls.3278

Just trying to work out where we are….last match up Gandara were only in the fights ( alledgedly)….earlier this week when leading they were very interested in ppt… until they started falling behind and now its only the fights again!!! Hey I suppose when they’re ticking 400 points overnight against Underworld it’s ok !!!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

Just trying to work out where we are….last match up Gandara were only in the fights ( alledgedly)….earlier this week when leading they were very interested in ppt… until they started falling behind and now its only the fights again!!! Hey I suppose when they’re ticking 400 points overnight against Underworld it’s ok !!!

No, it’s incredibly boring for us.

Abolish PPT, it’s awful and encourages flipping paper towers every time there’s 5 minutes on the clock.
Get rid of the 9-wide leagues, they’re clearly too wide and some match-ups are just totally predictable. Absolutely get rid of the League boundaries for Gold/Silver/Bronze etc., as we’ve already seen it encourages servers to tank downwards so they can talk down to people on other servers when they beat them (telling us to grow some balls when you clearly didn’t have the pair necessary to stay in Gold League in the first place; very impressive).

Make it so players want to defend towers, make it so that the system rewards the fights that matter, not people backcapping, or whichever server can find the other server(s) in the match-up with no coverage and hold all their keeps overnight.

Then maybe we can talk about having actual prizes for first place.

If you’re curious, you can see I felt exactly the same way about the Seasons back in the first match-up thread. The Desolation victory this week hasn’t made me bitter any more than the stupidity of allowing these sort of match-ups did at the beginning.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: hholls.3278

hholls.3278

@Bethryn Firstly think you’ll find the people who stayed on Deso through the last year have tremendous balls!! Fighting week in week out, outmanned with often no chance of winning and still sticking together due to some fantasic remaining guilds and commanders.
I’m not saying I disagree at all with your ideas however we are where we are until Anet change it.
I certainly don’t talk down to Gandara as it’s obvious that you have some fantastic guilds who are highly skilled etc….however there is certainly a lot of bitterness and trash talk aimed at Deso.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

slapmesilly.3478

@Bethryn Firstly think you’ll find the people who stayed on Deso through the last year have tremendous balls!! Fighting week in week out, outmanned with often no chance of winning and still sticking together due to some fantasic remaining guilds and commanders.

Agreed,Was part of it and even though we were continually getting thrashed we stayed on.Made us stronger and more determined and that has obviously helped us in the long run.Well said!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

[Points at Gandara scrub’s]
[Laughs at Gandara Scrubs’] (only aimed at the moaners)

More QQ!

Please More QQ!!!

I’ts give me something to laugh at while I’m at work and unable to laugh at you on the battlefield! (obviously not using emotes though………………..that would be just terrible!)

Seriously these guy who are QQ’ing because they’re getting stomped,or laughed,or danced on…you do realise that you are possibly having that done to you by an inexperienced WvW player???? They more than likely are unaware of this ****UNOFFICIAL**** WvW etiquette.Even so the funniest thing about it all though is that you’re actually having that done to you by a WvW Nab! hahahahahahaha that makes it even funnier.

If you get angered by players killing you,then stomping you,then laughing at you,then dancing on your corpse then do not play WvW,Simple as,Just because the more experienced of us do not do these things doesn’t mean that everyone shouldn’t do it and seriously if you’re stupid enough to allow your character to hang around dead in the middle of the battlefield when you could quite easily release to the nearest WP who is really to blame!…………yourself!

I’ve had it done to myself many times,Guess what? I couldn’t give two hoots if they do it,Part of the game,Get up,brush off the dirt and get back onto the killing grounds.

If these things weren’t allowed in game then why did Anet code them into WvW? (Not that I am personally condoning it but after all it is part of the game)

Get a grip guys seriously,If all you can do after losing (well giving up if we’re honest) is find things to slate Desolation you really need to grow a pair! At the end of the day none of your complaining/whining or moaning (and you lot are experts at this,You’re even worse than my wife and that’s saying something!) is going to get you that lovely silver Dolyak finisher Which I am going to have so much pleasure shoving on top of your dead characters next time we meet.

Much love,Peace out [SlapMeSilly.3478 is busting out some sweet sweet moves………On top of your dead body]

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=68930,filename=1291408044433.png

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nev.5316

Nev.5316

What’s more pathetic is the children being smug about Gandara (and indeed many of Silver League) being totally unimpressed with having to fight a server that shouldn’t really be matched with them, based on the strength shown during the leagues.

But hey, if you want to be that way about it, maybe you should convince your server to tank to Bronze for Season Two. You can really show them who’s boss.

I see your totally mad, your server did the exact thing we are doing and they were better at it until Tuesday ( If you guys are able to compete with us at that level and even be better than us , aren’t you guys gold league material as well then?) when i guess you guys gave up. Regarding tanking would love to see your proof for it, oh and a few users saying it doesn’t represent the whole server and if your going to use that as proof your iq must be real low. And tbh if you have a better idea for wvw would love to see your suggestion in the suggestion section. Regarding the people crying about how easy it’s to fight deso pugs, funny no one mentioned our guild farming your top guilds in your borderlands during prime time and we didn’t even get wiped once, and farming pugs is no skill just saying, find it funny when people brag about it.

PS: Wouldn’t it be awesome if people can convince a whole server to tank? In theory it’s awesome, but do you really think when it comes to a server of our population it’s possible?.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

So can I write song lyrics like last time?

You know this thread is an infinite loop of the same thing being said ad nauseam right?

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

The balls part is directed at those like SlapMeSilly who are mocking Gandara and others for losing to Desolation (read his post for context).

I have nothing but respect for the decent Desolation players who are in it for the fights, and aren’t about to take pot shots at us.

Nev, if you’re going to try and insult my IQ, it’s best not to do it in a post full of run-on sentences, where you can’t even spell “you’re” correctly.

(edited by Bethryn.4087)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrownMonkey.4061

BrownMonkey.4061

Never intended to make a comment or an attempt at trolling, until I saw this ignorant line.

I see your totally mad, your server did the exact thing we are doing and they were better at it until Tuesday ( If you guys are able to compete with us at that level and even be better than us , aren’t you guys gold league material as well then?) when i guess you guys gave up.

Although you did pass us (in terms of ratings) on Tuesday and maintained the lead (if not increasing it), the first signs of problems was on the dawn/morning Monday when you closed the big gap (~10k) we had against you. Monday then Tuesday, working day, makes sense to you?
Quoting another guy:

Coverage come into play after the weekend when servers are more or less equal in fighting quality. Weekend score mean mostly nothing.

Gandara can pull the graveyard shift from reset-weekend (and so can most silver league servers) but when work-week starts, that’s impossible (not with the same numbers we could pull in weekend).
So no, we did not give up, certainly not on Tuesday or the days that followed. Rather life made its impact when work-week started.

Captain of Bloody Pirates [YARR] – Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Day off work today so expect a massive zerg. In before the QQ

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agincourt.7165

Agincourt.7165

You know this thread is an infinite loop of the same thing being said ad nauseam right?

Isn’t every Matchup thread? My fave little Lemon!!

“Look For GvG”

“Look For Duels”

“Thanks for laughing at me when you killed me with more players”

“Why you run away???………..Then come back with friends”

“WoW you Golem Rushed us”

“WoW you Blob”

“OMG 2 Guild groups working together!! the shock”

“We beat you cause were Better”

“Watch this crap youtube clip of us rolling over that guild/pug group…..were the best”

“Whats PPT?”

“We play for fights and Fun”

Look through most threads and you’ll find all the crap…i’m sure its the same 10 year old on every thread tbh.

And when Deso are in a matchup you can add this boring rubbish………..

“You should be in Gold”

“You Tanked”

All getting old very fast……………….and apparently now as Gandara were crying……..:P (Sobs into his pint glass)

Only thing i’m crying about is the idiots fm all servers that keep posting all this crap!

Altho i blame the parents for buying you KB’s or whatever new fangled ways you kids use nowadays!

Enjoy the rest of the matchup………………..[GTFO] wants more Quaggens!!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

This ‘thread’ is a car crash, they should just lock it

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

@Agincourt.7165 – there is not enough +1’s in the world for your post Fluffy!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Nev.5316

The balls part is directed at those like SlapMeSilly who are mocking Gandara and others for losing to Desolation (read his post for context).

I have nothing but respect for the decent Desolation players who are in it for the fights, and aren’t about to take pot shots at us.

Nev, if you’re going to try and insult my IQ, it’s best not to do it in a post full of run-on sentences, where you can’t even spell “you’re” correctly.

You seem to have difficulties reading, but then again I’m not surprised. Keyword “If”, maybe I didn’t insult you then but I am now. Oh and want a cookie? For spotting my “grammar” mistake?

PS: I’m sure a intelligent man like you can provide proof to backup you’re statements regarding tanking.

(edited by Nev.5316)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Still havent met a good Deso guild. I support your decision to tank to silver. Makes sense

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Thanks [PunK] for the awesome GvG, I was a bit hesistant at first in the new arena with so many random people around but it went a lot better than expected. Even though a lot of trolling was done in our actual fights it wasn’t that bad. Hope people will respect other GvG’s in the arena. Anyway, thanks for a great night and see you guys around!

Hey, thank you guys very much too had a great time, love the new arena (little bit tight on start/first push) although i dropped out after 2 rounds due to rubber-banding, I had a blast. Yeh shame about the initial trolling, which did calm down after a while and is probably due to it being a new area and after a few kind whispers the gandaran group stood to the side kindly spectated. Probably be a while before we face u guys again, but in any case im really looking forward to another GvG with u

Although i apologized in game I’ll apologize here too, to the guy i hit off the platform unexpectedly with my hammer (Bunny Splash) it was so tempting, I wanted to see if u could really fly with ur kite

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

It was amazing last night [PunK] ! You guys are by far my favorite guild and having the honour to play with you guys again last night was amazing! I definitely had a goosebump moment when we started the GvG in the new Arena and looked around to the crazy amount of spectators. Football match? Anyways, I sincerely hope we will meet again in the future, you guys are ballers <3 Keep rocking PunK!

Much love from EXG

Team Aggression [TA]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

PS: I’m sure a intelligent man like you can provide proof to backup you’re statements regarding tanking.

This seems to be confusing you, so I’ll elaborate: tanking doesn’t mean every single person on a server decides to tank.

As already has been posted, the server meetings for Deso suggested that they drop out of Gold League to avoid having to face Vizunah during Season One (something I’ve already said I can totally understand; nobody wants to face that server, just as I imagine Underworld and Fort Ranik have no particular wish to face Gandara or Desolation).

A co-ordinated ‘effort’ by major WvW guilds to take it easy during the pre-Season will lower your rating, while a co-ordinated effort by major WvW guilds to play as hard as possible will raise it.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayonnaise.9624

Mayonnaise.9624

Someone already stated this.

If we (Desolation) were in gold league, they would be crying about Augury Rock/Riverside/Kodash… steamrolling them. Desolation champions, let them have a purpose at least on forums.

“It’s Raining Lootbags! Hallelujah!
It’s Raining FSP Golems! Amen!”
– The Weather Girls

(edited by Mayonnaise.9624)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Great fun was had by the small Gandara pug zerg in EB last night holding off XXX and Punk in SM for what seemed like hours. If you’re wondering who’s maxed out AC mastery that was raining down on you…thanks for the many loot bags:-) Not sure why guild groups are in EB at prime time- our guild groups are generally found in BL or arena if you looking for organised fights- but hey, play the game the way you want to.

Our new pugs are starting to come together a bit better and facing you guys is slowly teaching them the basics, although we still have a lot of players that throw down siege at gates and throw down normal AC when they should be using superior, etc. One day our piles of ranged players will learn to focus on squishies and downed players and get some positional sense- until then they will keep providing loot bags to melee train regen warriors.

Almost got your garrison on your home BL later with 9 of us, had the lord down and only some brave suicides from a couple of your guys prevented the cap for long enough for your 40 man train to come and wipe us.

No doubt deso will be rewarded for their league victory by getting to play against Viziblob for a couple of weeks:-)

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Nev.5316

This seems to be confusing you, so I’ll elaborate: tanking doesn’t mean every single person on a server decides to tank.

As already has been posted, the server meetings for Deso suggested that they drop out of Gold League to avoid having to face Vizunah during Season One (something I’ve already said I can totally understand; nobody wants to face that server, just as I imagine Underworld and Fort Ranik have no particular wish to face Gandara or Desolation).

A co-ordinated ‘effort’ by major WvW guilds to take it easy during the pre-Season will lower your rating, while a co-ordinated effort by major WvW guilds to play as hard as possible will raise it.

You still haven’t proven anything. Can you prove that such a meeting took place? Anyone can claim anything in this thread doesn’t make anything facts til it has been proven.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

You still haven’t proven anything. Can you prove that such a meeting took place? Anyone can claim anything in this thread doesn’t make anything facts til it has been proven.

Ah, the Ostrich method.

Occam’s razor, kid. Look it up.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Yes it is. Many of us tried to be polite, respectful and discuss about stuff. After all this QQ and accusations ppl even reasonable ppl are getting kitten ed off.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayonnaise.9624

Mayonnaise.9624

Nev I can handle you a [&AgG/jAAA] for your tears

“It’s Raining Lootbags! Hallelujah!
It’s Raining FSP Golems! Amen!”
– The Weather Girls

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

Never intended to make a comment or an attempt at trolling, until I saw this ignorant line.

I see your totally mad, your server did the exact thing we are doing and they were better at it until Tuesday ( If you guys are able to compete with us at that level and even be better than us , aren’t you guys gold league material as well then?) when i guess you guys gave up.

Although you did pass us (in terms of ratings) on Tuesday and maintained the lead (if not increasing it), the first signs of problems was on the dawn/morning Monday when you closed the big gap (~10k) we had against you. Monday then Tuesday, working day, makes sense to you?
Quoting another guy:

Coverage come into play after the weekend when servers are more or less equal in fighting quality. Weekend score mean mostly nothing.

Gandara can pull the graveyard shift from reset-weekend (and so can most silver league servers) but when work-week starts, that’s impossible (not with the same numbers we could pull in weekend).
So no, we did not give up, certainly not on Tuesday or the days that followed. Rather life made its impact when work-week started.

Excuses much? I’m sorry, but we’ve already established that when a server starts losing all of a sudden, that means they are throwing the match deliberately. There can be no other possible explanation. Following that line of reasoning, the inevitable conclusion is that Tankara is aiming for bronze next season.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

slapmesilly.3478

I only really lurk here most of the time but with all the QQ etc I just had to say something.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

Sorry you feel that way Ricardo, we’ve had nothing but good fights from FSP.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: RicardoLans.7658

RicardoLans.7658

Bethryn I dont know which server/guild you are but this was the situation last night. Ofcourse I also say thank you for the awesome fights. AoA also had some good fights against a guild group only. So I am not entirely breaking you guys down only for the times when deso and gandara blobbed up together to fight FSP. I cannot help it that deso and gandara blob up and fight together against FSP. Examples enough in Garrison and Bay.
In garrison we were fighting Gandara, and after 5 minutes we got half of gandara killed and deso came inside to kill only FSP. Then they just left without even killing gandara and taking garrison.
Same goes to bay. We were killing deso at bay then they just ran aside group up and let gandara ran passed them towards FSP.

Srry but its just funny for me to see such lame things.
Dont tell me it is not true I got SOUL and AoA members to back me up in this.

Commander
Far Shiverpeaks
50K kills WvW

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: RicardoLans.7658

RicardoLans.7658

And kenmei I guess you were not in FSP borderland yesterday prime time?

Because I am telling the truth and nothing but the truth. Like I said in the post above I have SOUL and AoA to back me up in this because we fought with skill and actually almost won with 50 players against 150 players divided in 2 servers.

So dont tell me I am hypocryte just try to get some skill in the Deso server.
I know this is a sensitive subject but he if you can’t face the truth than you better be quiet and leave this thread.

Commander
Far Shiverpeaks
50K kills WvW

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skythace.2345

Skythace.2345

Have to admit again lots of fun readings in this thread.

I do want to thank Deso blob (TLA/and others) and Gandara blob (Diva/CNTK/and others) for the awesome fights yesterday prime time in FSP BL.
Only its too bad that Deso and Gandara had to blob up together to wipe 2 FSP guilds (AoA and SOUL). You guys should be ashamed for having no skill and no brain.

Thank you very much, but TLA avoids blobbing with our 20-25 guys while running a guild event. After our event our people follow whatever commander there is just like everyone else. Our guild events run from 17gmt-20gmt. And I believe for example SOUL starts raiding much later. I’ll be sure to test your brain and skill when we meet during events. And if 50 people isn’t a blob I don’t know what is.

Skythace
[TLA] Thousand Lakes Alliance
Desolation

(edited by Skythace.2345)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Nev just stop >.<

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skythace.2345

Skythace.2345

Skythace.
When AoA started we won 3 fights against TLA guild.
The last time, we got wiped because deso blob backed TLA up together with gandara.

With your 30 against 20?

Skythace
[TLA] Thousand Lakes Alliance
Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Metalerke.2946

Metalerke.2946

This match up haves it all!

Spawn camping from FS on EB! Lmao

Metal {Rain} Wolfs Rain
Let it Rain!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Well on the possitive of last night nice Deso fight and FSP on Deso BL I liked that you didn’t want to give up your garrison ..hope you had as much fun as we had good luck happy hunting

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

And kenmei I guess you were not in FSP borderland yesterday prime time?

Because I am telling the truth and nothing but the truth. Like I said in the post above I have SOUL and AoA to back me up in this because we fought with skill and actually almost won with 50 players against 150 players divided in 2 servers.

So dont tell me I am hypocryte just try to get some skill in the Deso server.
I know this is a sensitive subject but he if you can’t face the truth than you better be quiet and leave this thread.

I never said you lied or smth. I do believe you that you got focused by 2 servers it’s nothin unusual nowadays.
I’m just saying all servers encounter this kind of things here and there. FSP ain’t the only one. And since you spoke generally about servers my statement is still valid.

And about the skill part – talk to Gro and arrange some GvG if you’re so hurted by ppl that want to get fun @ WvW that way or another and are just playing the game.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrownMonkey.4061

BrownMonkey.4061

Quoting another guy:

Excuses much? I’m sorry, but we’ve already established that when a server starts losing all of a sudden, that means they are throwing the match deliberately. There can be no other possible explanation. Following that line of reasoning, the inevitable conclusion is that Tankara is aiming for bronze next season.

What, excuses? What, tanking? Oh my. I was just trying to refute the argument that Gandara is a gold leaguer cause we kept up with the coverage until Tuesday, which is wrong. We only kept up til Monday (where Deso shortened the score gap, even taking the lead) and we could only scrape some of it back during primetime. But come Tuesday morning, another shortfall in coverage means Deso gaining ~10k more points which could not be covered in 1 primetime.
If you’re bringing up your “line of reasoning leading to the inevitable conclusion”, I will simply give up my futile attempt in explaining..

Captain of Bloody Pirates [YARR] – Gandara

(edited by BrownMonkey.4061)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danieboy.6953

Danieboy.6953

Great kittening fights all week, a shout-out to [Yak] – really standing out for Gandarra according to me!

Sad to see people being to ignorant to the full russian guilds on Desolation with crazy time-zones trying to play at their “prime time”, oh well. Forum trolls will always be forum trolls..

Light Binding
Zoey Deschanell
[PT] – Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

so I set up duel with one of desolation ranger….. beat hem up to 1% health and he called in hes zerg who veiled in nice job desolation really you sux

http://postimg.org/image/na39xbbbz/

Thanks for the epic fights in gandara windmill bout 5 minutes ago, much respect to our strong enemies, but our small deso forced managed to wipe you all!

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

so I set up duel with one of desolation ranger….. beat hem up to 1% health and he called in hes zerg who veiled in nice job desolation really you sux

hey thats me on the picture epic fight yo i lost 6 balistas there !

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: toxikus.5476

toxikus.5476

:(

Toxikus -Sárkány Lovagrend [SLMG] – Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

@Oblivious .. Here you go, Man! Quick, before Magnetroll comes along and get’s it disposed off.

Didn’t know what to get you
Ordinary just wouldn’t do
But I just found the perfect gift for you

Now I got it all ready
But it’s not wrapped in red or green
Come and sit down beside me here
Underneath the Christmas tree

(To any Forum moderator who is tempted to delete .. please note .. there is context)

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Not sure why guild groups are in EB at prime time

to just farm u all like mobs.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

this is just the perfect example how things look a bit differently on the other side. please read your post again and tell me you really believe that that guy waited until he got to 1% health, picked up his red phone, that our commanders hand out to all the roamers, and called for backup, and then the whole zerg got there instantly, vailed and blah, blah, blah…

need to remember to pick up red phones from guild bank next time i tag up.