Blackgate - Seeking Guilds

in Looking for...

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Greetings I’m Malevolent Omen, a server leader of Blackgate and the guild leader of [OnS]Onslaught. Blackgate is seeking Oceanic, South East Asian, and European guilds to fulfill our community’s coverage during Season 2. We seek guilds and individual players who want to join the server that maintained the lead in WvW Season 1.

Since I came to Blackgate, I found that Blackgate has a great community with many people willing to work together to strengthen the server to better the community.

Resilient is the word to describe Blackgate, which is one of the reasons my guild chose to come to here a year ago. No matter what trials and tribulations we go through as a server, in the end we always work together and get over them. These same tribulations have made us strong. Whether it is being the world’s first Tequatl kill or our will to win Season 1, Blackgate has always put its best foot forward.

Coming to Blackgate isn’t an easy win and Season 2 will be a much more competitive environment. If you are expecting easy wins here, chances are you will be disappointed. The competition is fierce and our Rival Servers want our heads on a stake.

If you are interested in Blackgate, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for like-minded guilds and players that want to come compete in North American Tier 1 WvW. If you are worried about Blackgate being Full, please note that our server status changes depending on time and we have been monitoring it so we know when players are able to transfer. If you are worried about the cost to transfer to a Tier 1 server, please know that on Blackgate we help support guilds and players that are interested in our community.

Join us on BEASTGATE!

South East Asia & Oceanic Contact
• Death Dollie (Tenebris.9258)

Europe Contact
• Skugg (glorius.1235)
• Smokee Gee (Smokee.1754)

North America Contact
• Malevolent Omen (MaLeVoLenT.8129)

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Looking for...

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Isn’t Blackgate full atm ? O.o

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

MaLeVoLenT.8129

It goes to Very High certain times a day.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sad Tas.2509

Sad Tas.2509

yea….you guys don’t need transfers

in Looking for...

MaLeVoLenT.8129

yea….you guys don’t need transfers

Are you on Blackgate?

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Bumping this because there is plenty of room here on BG for more OCX, SEA and EU guilds. There are no Ques, can hop from map to map pretty freely and just have a lot of fun in those timezones with a great community.

And yes there are a lot of enemies to fight in each of the timezones listed, PVD is something you really wont run into against the other T1 competitors if you come to BG. Bring your A game and thirst for blood, because you will be fighting a lot!

Cheers to all and heres to season 2!

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Looking for...

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I know that it may be hard for lower population servers to realize right away, but just because a server has a high population does not mean that population participates in any way in WvW. And if they do participate, they are casuals at best.

For the last three months, Blackgate has only queued all four maps on reset, and that is only because our EU guilds stay up in NA to participate in reset for the first three to four hours. When they end their special raid, we lose queues on all maps for the rest of the week.

Otherwise only EBG has a short queue during NA timezone, much less EU Oceanic and SEA.

Please do not confuse a nice populated server that PvEs for good WvW coverage, because they are not equal.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Green Arrow.5689

Green Arrow.5689

Exactly the same for those timezones in TC so take your pick either way if you want a fun season 2 tier 1 will be the place to be. I look forward to everyone bringing thier A game.

good luck to both BG and JQ
Best
GA

Green Arrow -The United Nations of HEL
http://helioz.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: valentimcl.5271

valentimcl.5271

hmmm
me and a group of friends (10) are looking for a NA server.
we play during sea/euro, the thing is… black gate right now is full during both time slots, and seems like the tier is pretty balanced… would be fine to move there even with such nice enviroment?

in Looking for...

MaLeVoLenT.8129

hmmm
me and a group of friends (10) are looking for a NA server.
we play during sea/euro, the thing is… black gate right now is full during both time slots, and seems like the tier is pretty balanced… would be fine to move there even with such nice enviroment?

The balanaced part is questionable. Because right now our Coverage consist of guilds pulling extreme overtime. There is a time slot in which people can transfer to BG. However, I can’t post that information on the forums we must talk privately

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Lethe.2953

The Lethe.2953

Hi there, The Lethe Guardian here, guild leader of the Soul Guard [SG] on Blackgate. I run a small PvX guild that has been on Blackgate from the beginning. For those guilds interested in transfering to a new home, let me tell you a bit about BG.

This server is a home, it has many family members in it. We love to game hard in everything we do, but we also love the friends we game with. We have fostered a welcoming community and a respectful and respectable War Counsel. We have dealt with all kinds of issues together, tried to weed out glitchers and hackers who ruin wvw for all worlds, and I am proud that when the topic of having spies tag watch on JQ or SoR and the entire server shot down that idea HARD. We want to win, but we want to do it legit.

Our WvW is strong most hours of the day, but some areas it is very vulnerable. Yes it is true Blackgate won Season 1 with a strong margin, but the situation has changed greatly. We have lost several of our strongest guilds that really made all the difference in Season 1. [COIN] and [ZD] have returned to their EU homes. We have some openings for new friends to fill. Which is why we are looking to invite you to join the fight!

This week is the closest between 3 servers since Week 1 of Season 1. TC and JQ have stepped up and strengthened themselves in the last few weeks and both are now full. With the servers rebalanced and the new tournament style, this is going to be a season worth remembering.

Final word:
Even as a smaller PvX guild, we have been treated with respect and give it to all others. We have no ultra ego emperors who try to control other guilds. We are a genuine and friendly place to live and fight. If you are a Oceanic, South East Asian, or European guild talk to Malevolent Omen, and we can talk more about if we are a right fit for each other.

We play to win and we are going to do it the right way. #Beastgate

in Looking for...

The Lethe.2953

Zoidberg isn’t kidding. Blackgate is pushing stupid crazy hours to win this week. We need it for morale and to show the world that we are still a contender for the crown. The last few weeks have been either 2nd or 3rd place with many borderlands consistently out-manned during NA prime. Heck when I see more than one map with a queue I am happy that people are back in the game.

The simple reality is we cannot burn the overtime for 9 weeks like we did this week. We need fresh commanders and fresh guilds, especially during Oceanic, South East Asian, and European time zones.

Blackgate has proven we are willing to put in the time and effort, but we are going to need help if we are going to have a serious shot at winning.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

We’re recruiting so we don’t have people tagged up 17 hours+ every day.

As if other servers don’t have to do that.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

I encourage any Oceanic guild leader looking at this thread to seriously consider the move. You’ll be the only Oceanic WvW guild here, which would help our Oceanic PvX guild NOC out a lot. It will also alleviate a lot of NA commanders running overtime in order to give a good handoff to our SEA, who carry it onto EU and NA the next day.

Despite what the trolls are saying in this thread, our Oceanic presence right now is similar to a T3 server at best and is heavily reliant on NA and SEA guilds to play overtime to cover it. You can help change that. There will be plenty of fights against guilds like XPK, SoX, GC, HIRE, MERC etc. and plenty of challenges, with plenty of support from the rest of Beastgate.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

(edited by Reverence.6915)

in Looking for...

The Lethe.2953

I encourage any Oceanic guild leader looking at this thread to seriously consider the move. You’ll be the only Oceanic WvW guild here, which would help our Oceanic PvX guild NOC out a lot. It will also alleviate a lot of NA commanders running overtime in order to give a good handoff to our SEA, who carry it onto EU and NA the next day.

Despite what the trolls are saying in this thread, our Oceanic presence right now is similar to a T3 server at best and is heavily reliant on NA and SEA guilds to play overtime to cover it. You can help change that. There will be plenty of fights against guilds like XPK, SoX, GC, HIRE, MERC etc. and plenty of challenges, with plenty of support from the rest of Beastgate.

Rev is speaking the truth. We seriously need help during the off hours. We are strong throughout most of the day but when NA goes to bed we bleed PPT and lose all upgrades that we have built up. We genuinely need your help.

(edited by The Lethe.2953)

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

Rev is speaking the truth. We seriously need help during the off hours. We are strong throughout most of the day but when NA goes to bed we bleed PPT and lose all upgrades that we have built up. We genuinely need your help.

still waiting for a mention of Knt, if youre an Oceanic commander. pelase consider seeking information about the any server or community you are thinking of joining, especially if that info isnt straight from the mouth of people advertising

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Most people on our server have a real strong sense of server pride. Every guild here works together to achieve our goals, PvX or WvW. Come join us if you want to be part of the Beastgate family.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Looking for...

Posted by: UHD.2634

UHD.2634

I support Blackgate, and there’s a huge chance they’d win Season 2, but not through anything but their will and their player’s tenacity. Blackgate have proved that the underdogs of season 1 can win, even if you’re severely outmanned. One day, BG had a dire PPT situation in T1 oceanic time zone in the gold league, they ha 355PPT so their Gold Tenacity and their pockets bought ZDs and they finished with 695 PPT. Join us now, in blackgate for a win with our hard earned gold we got from tequatl!

Your Last Light-Gandara, Staff and a D/D Elementalist.
Fioravante-Fort Aspenwood, D/D Elementalist and a Warrior.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tenebris.9258

Tenebris.9258

still waiting for a mention of Knt, if youre an Oceanic commander. pelase consider seeking information about the any server or community you are thinking of joining, especially if that info isnt straight from the mouth of people advertising

KnT’s small Oceanic division is led by Roger aka Alexa Lightbringer. He graduated at the end of last year and he’s now pulling absurd hours working as a doctor. To the best of my knowledge the majority of those ocx/sea players have remained in KnT, so yes, they’re there. Are they running regularly as an oceanic force led by their commander? No. Incidentally, KnT could now be classed as PvX.

Edit: Roger just told me that they have 10-15 oceanics running 2-3 times a week under commanders in training. There, full transparency from a BG leader-type-person.

(edited by Tenebris.9258)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tenebris.9258

Tenebris.9258

We now have the small amount of numbers we needed in non-NA timezones. To those who considered Blackgate, thank you. We look forward to a competitive Season and a close match-up between all Tier 1 Servers.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Green Arrow.5689

Green Arrow.5689

To be fair i think season 2 will be veryvery different from season 1.
For instance you won’t get 5 weeks back to back bg vs sor whilst jq got an easy ride. The new Swiss tournament is to try and even the playing field as much as possible.

Every server is gearing up for season 2 with recruitment posts so there is no need to focus fire on one server and deride them for thier efforts.

I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield in season 2 and wish everyone from all servers the best of luck. Let’s just go out there and enjoy it for what it is.
best
GA

Green Arrow -The United Nations of HEL
http://helioz.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

15 characters

~~Bump~~

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS