Come join mANVIL ROCK

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Even back in the day, when Anvil Rock was almost always matched with Ebay & BP, we would be drastically outnumbered. The other servers we would face would have a huge number advantage over us. Why did we stay in these mid tiers for so long, even while heavily outnumbered, you ask? It’s simple. Anvil Rock doesn’t win with numbers – we win with skill. The skill is still here, but due to a recent population crisis, it simply wasn’t enough anymore.

Anvil Rock lost a big chunk of its WvW population a few weeks ago. With many transferring out, we dropped to the lower tiers, where we now reside. The fall is over, and rebuilding has already begun. We invite you to come join the others and see how much of an impact a few players, or even one player, can make. Just having more bodies on the field gives us strength. Many of our players are knowledgeable & know what needs to be done – they just need your help to back them up.

As some may know, Anvil Rock is the sPvP server. We house the best players in NA when it comes to PvP. Not all of them play WvW, but quite a few do, making Anvil Rock home to some of the best single-players running around in WvW. Do not believe that because we are in the lower tiers, that we don’t have good players – many are extremely skilled.

What Anvil Rock can offer you:
-Server-wide community forums
-Server-wide TS, open to all AR players
-Capacity for roaming
-Capacity for solo roaming
-Many guilds with different focuses (zerging, havoc squads, retaking flipped towers via hiding inside, small man tower assault groups, karma trains, etc)
-Many opportunities to make a name for yourself as we rebuild & climb back up
-Experienced players to learn from

Any & all are invited to join us during the rebuilding process. Those interested in running guilds / commanding will find a warm welcome & support from the community.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dan.2940

Dan.2940

Tisk Tisk Nick, hop off that sinking ship that is Anvil Rock while you can and swim to the bay!
Ehmry bay that is.

| Siynn – Lvl 80 Thief | Jaata – Lvl 80 Engineer |
| Smitê – Lvl 80 Guardian | Arraxie – Lvl 80 Ele |
Ehmry Bay

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Maybe I am missing the joke. Why are you trolling the AR recruitment thread? Please be respectful.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Shanks R Us.2489

Maybe I am missing the joke. Why are you trolling the AR recruitment thread? Please be respectful.

Because he wants me to join him in Ebay, lol.

Gtfo Dan

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Dan.2940

Wow Nick, be respectful please
Join me in Ehmry, and together we will be unstoppable, you know you want to.

Ehmry Bay

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

You got a Luke/Darth Vader vibe going on there….and yes EBay is very much the “dark side”.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Dan.2940

You got a Luke/Darth Vader vibe going on there….and yes EBay is very much the “dark side”.

Yeah, we do, and he doesn’t realize that if he doesn’t swap servers hes gonna get his hand cut off

Ehmry Bay

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Whispering.8672

Whispering.8672

There is no need to change servers. Anvil Rock is a great place. We have all had our ups and downs but Anvil Rock is on the way back up. We have a great group of people on our server who make the game more fun for all.

Join us!!

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Dan.2940

There is no need to change servers. Anvil Rock is a great place. We have all had our ups and downs but Anvil Rock is on the way back up. We have a great group of people on our server who make the game more fun for all.

Join us!!

Booooo, i swapped from AR because nobody was serious about WvW, our keep in Eternal was constantly capped by the enemies so you couldn’t even do the JP, the AR population is too dominated by sPvPers. Although in most cases, sPvPers are very good players due to only playing PvP, they hardly step foot out of the Mists. I was almost the same way before i swapped servers, discouraged from playing WvW because there was nobody there.

However…. If we all thought this way, all the lower tier servers would die, that’s why i approve of bigger guilds from higher tiers to swap down to servers like AR, too many high tier guilds stack on one server to win, wheres the fun/challenge in that?

Ehmry Bay

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

It would be nice to have more balance in WvW with all the servers, the current trend is to continue to stack the top servers. I anecdotally see the WvW population is shrinking as people drop off of GW2. More and more people are migrating upward in the tiers to find a a strong WvW community.

It seems like that happened to AR in one fell swoop.

On a side note, I am super super interested in AR/ET/FC matchup. If that happens, I’m going to play on ET that week.

Maguuma
#allisvain

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Shanks R Us.2489

It would be nice to have more balance in WvW with all the servers, the current trend is to continue to stack the top servers. I anecdotally see the WvW population is shrinking as people drop off of GW2. More and more people are migrating upward in the tiers to find a a strong WvW community.

It seems like that happened to AR in one fell swoop.

On a side note, I am super super interested in AR/ET/FC matchup. If that happens, I’m going to play on ET that week.

Yes, we are all excited for that matchup as well. But no no, play on AR instead, wouldn’t you rather fight your old teammates? ^^

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Yes, we are all excited for that matchup as well. But no no, play on AR instead, wouldn’t you rather fight your old teammates? ^^

But…but…my harem is on ET. What would I do without my love slaves?

Maguuma
#allisvain

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Shout out to Anvil Rock, quite literally you can only go up from here. The people that stuck with you on your downfall will be the people you can depend on to help you rebuild on the long way up. Hopefully Anet throws in some bones for the people who stick it out on mid-low tier or at least facilitates guilds transfering there from superstacked servers.

Best of luck to Manvil Rock

Star Player
[KEK]

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpazzBrozz.1905

SpazzBrozz.1905

Anvil Rock is in a rebuilding process when it comes to WvW. By joining now you will be considered a server saving guild/leader. And since we are now in the lowest tier, think of all the badges you will earn as we scale the charts taking back what was once ours!

Arctic Waters [CDH]
Anvil Rock

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Anvil Rock is still more than capable of putting soldiers on the field, we are hurting in off hour coverage. During peak times we can still do some pretty amazing things. The guilds that left for the most part were NA prime guilds, so I’m not sure where all our off hour coverage went.
Side note, really proud to be part of this community and seeing the work we have been putting in pay off a little.

Attachments:

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

15 Glorious Characters!

Attachments:

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Awolf.9123

Awolf.9123

Manvil Rock, the only server where the men are men, the women are sometimes women, and the guilds are bacon-flavored.

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Come to AR!!! You can work on your skillz with no repair fees due to lots of outmanned! Plus, if you ever want to PvP, you will be in the right place!

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: URFUZZYBUDDY.4371

URFUZZYBUDDY.4371

AR, where are numbers went, a jungle of finesse grew in their place. Walk with us in the jungle.

Professional napper of AR
Questioners [QUE]

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Found this picture from a Google search. The good ol’ days…

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/69889/gw017.jpg

Come join mANVIL ROCK

in Looking for...

I’m having fun fighting against AR this week and last week. <3 you guys!

Maguuma
#allisvain