Come to NSP

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Yeh the title was really my bit for recruiting.

Other than:

No Queues.
No Skill lag.
No Drama.

Lots of Bacon and Beer.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Yes. Join us…

Attachments:

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

(edited by Boom.6148)

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Might as well join in the recruitment!

Short info;
Guild leaders/officers/reps meet wednesday’s to talk aobut WvW how we have handled certain servers, guilds, etc. And we share just general info. (And of course, just mess around). On reset, the commanders will communicate cross-map by dual-venting. We are good people, yadayada, all that jazz :]

Basically, we need some more coverage and some more WvW’ers. We have a metric kittenton of PvE’ers, who, unfortunately don’t go into wvw :/

Anyhow, I’m Noroz, guild leader of [AS], and one of the commanders on NSP. If anyone are curious about the server you can go ahead and whisper/mail me in game. Im on European time at the moment, so mail might be the best way to get in contact with me! I will most likely play on my commander, Noroz Vi Britannia.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Love me some NSP!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: snowaugar.1823

snowaugar.1823

We have cookie tacos come for those stay for the community

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

I’m from DR and I can vouch for these guys, pretty good server with skilled players on it!

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

The guys above put it into words, but the hearts of the players that have been fighting their tails off and raising our points the last 2 weeks should say a great deal. We fight, we die, we come back and fight some more.

Now quit trying to give my beer away bird….

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Rob.7624

The guys above put it into words, but the hearts of the players that have been fighting their tails off and raising our points the last 2 weeks should say a great deal. We fight, we die, we come back and fight some more.

Now quit trying to give my beer away bird….

What beer?
rolls keg out the back

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

Where are all the moonshine and whiskey drinkers supposed to go? We shouldn’t exclude those guys. I Got It!

When you are drinking
And that thief has you thinking,
“When am I gonna get rolled?”

Always remember in NSP
It takes more than three.
The thief is about to be trolled.

God that was horrible but I tried.

VoxL (NSP)

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Rob.7624

Where are all the moonshine and whiskey drinkers supposed to go? We shouldn’t exclude those guys. I Got It!

When you are drinking
And that thief has you thinking,
“When am I gonna get rolled?”

Always remember in NSP
It takes more than three.
The thief is about to be trolled.

God that was horrible but I tried.

Man.
Thieves really do get trolled against my guardian.

“Oh nice combo, that did some really good damag.. Oh no wait I healed to full”

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shiny.7429

Shiny.7429

Hey We are a guild from a T8 server who has been having alot of drama issues and WvW issues in general we are about 40 members currently and we have an approximate of about 20 who might want to transfer but we need to find a server willing to take us in if you guys are interested plz hit us up we can give u more information there on what is needed

Shiny – Leader of Third Vanguard [TV] @ Anvil Rock

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

Shiny c’mon over! Would love to have ya! Fortunately with our exits over the last few months we have seen a great number of positives. The drama has left our server, although we still get the trolls from time to time like everywhere else. Secondly, I don’t think any other server expects much from us and when we come to play, they realize instantly we are no pushover server and will keep fighting hard. We become very frustrating because we never seem to just “go away” even though we do not have near the population. Always a lot of fun and would welcome you guys if you were looking to head this way.

VoxL (NSP)

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

Hey We are a guild from a T8 server who has been having alot of drama issues and WvW issues in general we are about 40 members currently and we have an approximate of about 20 who might want to transfer but we need to find a server willing to take us in if you guys are interested plz hit us up we can give u more information there on what is needed

What are you waiting for???

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

Need a reason to come to NSP? http://mos.millenium.org/na at last look were up 29 points and about to gain 2 ranks if the trend holds.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

snowaugar.1823

Shiny we have cookietacos come join us

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

I love NSP. Lots of great people here on this server, and very highly skilled. Just needs that extra few guilds for coverage, especially at Oceanic times. Our primetime NA fights are amazing, and I’m starting to see some newer commanders step up and rock hard.

If you’re looking for a server that fights hard, doesn’t give up easily, and has a lot of fun, NSP is the place for you.

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

Another reason to come to NSP, Smitty’s golem rushes! A thing of beauty!

VoxL (NSP)

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Rob.7624

Another reason to come to NSP, Smitty’s golem rushes! A thing of beauty!

And we can do this.
Which is pretty OP.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

We could use some oceanic coverage. So if you are looking for a home, (most of our competing servers have a huge oceanic presence) and don’t want to just PvDoor. Consider NSP as your home.

VoxL (NSP)

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

The reason NSP has no night crew….

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

We keep telling people we are the cool server! Thx honeybuns! When is VAN making the transfer again? Tonight…….. could be….. To be continued……

VoxL (NSP)

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Rob.7624

I DID NOT EAT EVERYONE

..again

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Join NSP and get free Krait salad sandwiches with extra mayo!

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

NSP definitely needs some more people that listen and follow commanders.

Os is really the only organized guild I’ve seen here. But a few of us have been keeping home pretty locked down until we get out numbered by organized groups.

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

We keep telling people we are the cool server! Thx honeybuns! When is HBGR making the transfer again? Tonight…….. could be….. To be continued……

probably not, ill give you free bumps and bacon though.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

snowaugar.1823

Os is really the only organized guild I’ve seen here. But a few of us have been keeping home pretty locked down until we get out numbered by organized groups.

Don’t leave out zos bots and as and all the smaller guilds oh and we have nsp too

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

Don’t leave out zos bots and as and all the smaller guilds oh and we have nsp too

bots is the only other one I see tbh, and I don’t see a lot of them running together. That’s not to say they aren’t in EB destroying people, but I don’t spend any time in EB really.

I mostly help out at home and have helped with breakouts from time to time when we’ve need to attack other places in order to regroup at home. So I don’t see too many guilds besides Os that are actually traveling in groups.

I would probably be of more us to our server if I had a commander tag to flip on when these guys are fighting in EB. I’m just not confident in my leading ability; not yet anyway.

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

snowaugar.1823

bots is the only other one I see tbh, and I don’t see a lot of them running together. That’s not to say they aren’t in EB destroying people, but I don’t spend any time in EB really.

I mostly help out at home and have helped with breakouts from time to time when we’ve need to attack other places in order to regroup at home. So I don’t see too many guilds besides Os that are actually traveling in groups.

I would probably be of more us to our server if I had a commander tag to flip on when these guys are fighting in EB. I’m just not confident in my leading ability; not yet anyway.

Talk to rob .. rob is always happy to help people who want to command … another great thing about nsp our commanders help each other to become better for the server

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Rob.7624

Mail me in game if you’re interested in attending commander training,
I think I’m running personnel lessons now as opposed to large groups due to everyone having different stuff to do irl.

Wont be on for 2 weeks though.
I’ll be in greece.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

gladiator.5367

We (bots) do a little bit of both. Our strength isn’t necessarily running full force, but in our flexibility. We do a lot of scouting, and communicating with other guilds (like Os, ZoS, AS, NOOB, king, etc). And there are a ton of other guilds out there that if only they would communicate a little more, we’d be that driving force.

NSP has that amazing potential, and you’re seeing it since the randomization of matchups. We’ve only been climbing. Seriously, if you’re a guild or player that wants to get involved in a community that is only going up, NSP is for you.

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Noroz.9527

As soon as I stabilize my laptop, you should probably see a lot more AS in WvW. (I try to nag my guildies into WvW as much as I can when I’m on. They do a lot of WvW, though. But we are generally in other places than EB)

Also, like Bird, I can help with some Commanding tips and tricks and how to counter a bigger army, etc.

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: XIIIBlade.6574

XIIIBlade.6574

As soon as I stabilize my laptop, you should probably see a lot more AS in WvW. (I try to nag my guildies into WvW as much as I can when I’m on.

… hmm… must be the result of some aggressive internet sessions…

Must stabilize and the AS will be clearer, and nagging guildies into it… Serious swingers guild… XP

When you open your mouth, make sure you brushed your teeth.

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

More oceanic or just unemployed people that can play while I’m at work would be nice

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

I feel invisible…. Then again I have been trying to run my thief with a small NOOB force a lot lately. Stealth for the win!

But really there are several guilds that despite their size are organized. Some may field 3-5 but are working closely with other guilds to do the small things that matter. Rather than just running in the Zerg. I think NOOB had 8 people and due to communication with Os, was able to hold down the bay side of the map all night long after reset. This week was the first time I’ve woken up and found the NOOB flag flying over Bay the Saturday morning after reset. Bots did the same on the Hills side of the map. This is just an example. The NSC hosts meetings every week to discuss the things they notice servers doing, counter strats, and plans for the coming week. All NSP guilds are welcome to join and organize with us.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

Reason #42 – Everyone loves to fight us. Come join us in being the center of attention every week!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Noroz.9527

As soon as I stabilize my laptop, you should probably see a lot more AS in WvW. (I try to nag my guildies into WvW as much as I can when I’m on.

… hmm… must be the result of some aggressive internet sessions…

Must stabilize and the AS will be clearer, and nagging guildies into it… Serious swingers guild… XP

Girlfriend, we in AS have some fuuuuuuun.

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Another reason to join is the one week we aren’t getting focused by two servers a lot larger then us we get into first against those larger servers

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

Our WvW Rating has gone Up for the past FIVE weeks in a row!
This week we are the Only server between ranks 15-22 who’s rating is going Up.
Oh yeah, NSP.
I <3 u so Hard.

Attachments:

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

gladiator.5367

Legit, NSP is probably in the best place it’s been in since our previous downfall. If you want to be a part of a community that is only going up, and has such a strong core, NSP is where you want to be. This community is ridiculously close nit, and amazing.

I <3 NSP.

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

Gotta give a bump to my beloved NSP community!

VoxL (NSP)

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Guild Master perspective. For the most part I don;t have to deal with server drama as our server responds to that with trolling till the person leaves, all the main WvW guilds and their commanders are chill with each other, the quality of our small man guilds really is amazing, the pvers on our server put bots to shame and of course no queues.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

I would like to thank all of the NSP guilds for their efforts last week! We were matched against DH and IoJ, both servers having an upper hand with coverage, yet we never gave up, and prevailed! Congratulations to all of NSP, well deserved victory (especially after all the anti-NSP forum comments)

Thank you for making my week
But lets not get carried away, we dont want to rise to high, this is getting a little too zergy for my taste

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

I would like to thank all of the NSP guilds for their efforts last week! We were matched against DH and IoJ, both servers having an upper hand with coverage, yet we never gave up, and prevailed! Congratulations to all of NSP, well deserved victory (especially after all the anti-NSP forum comments)

But lets not get carried away, we dont want to rise to high, this is getting a little too zergy for my taste

Um yes and yes and yes! Soooooo many Red Blobs!

VoxL (NSP)

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

We owe a lot of that to you Smitry!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

SBI is facing NSP this week and I also have to recommend NSP for anyone looking to join. From what I have seen, they have some very smart tactics, some awesome havok groups and are holding their own, very well, against two servers who have larger populations than theirs. Good job, NSP! You guys seem like an awesome server.

SBI

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

SBI is facing NSP this week and I also have to recommend NSP for anyone looking to join. From what I have seen, they have some very smart tactics, some awesome havok groups and are holding their own, very well, against two servers who have larger populations than theirs. Good job, NSP! You guys seem like an awesome server.

We are an awesome server! Thanks for the props. We have had fun fighting SBI and BP this week.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Auralius.2130

Auralius.2130

rides in on a giant chinchilla I hear you guys have bacon! How’s the server in the evening and early morning hours EST?

Auralius Carolus; Gamer, Gunner and mildly deranged Lord of Chinchillas

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

rides in on a giant chinchilla I hear you guys have bacon! How’s the server in the evening and early morning hours EST?

Things start to dwindle off about this time so we definitely could use some help here. But at the same time you can usually find some great small group fights about that time as well.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Auralius.2130

Auralius.2130

Things start to dwindle off about this time so we definitely could use some help here. But at the same time you can usually find some great small group fights about that time as well.

Well then, this may end up being the place for me! Yah! Giant Chinchilla Mount rides off in the direction of the Northern Shiverpeaks

Auralius Carolus; Gamer, Gunner and mildly deranged Lord of Chinchillas

Come to NSP

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

You would be more than welcome!

VoxL (NSP)