Cost of SEA and Oceanic guilds?

in Looking for...

Posted by: jul.7602

jul.7602

Does anybody know how much it costs to purchase medium sized (200-300) SEA or Oceanic Guilds. I was thinking around 12,000 gold?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

why is blackgate recruiting again?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Does anybody know how much it costs to purchase medium sized (200-300) SEA or Oceanic Guilds. I was thinking around 12,000 gold?

LOL this post made me chuckle

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Looking for...

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

Agree.

if you want such guilds (and who wouldn’t want to play along with fun-loving oceanics and SEA types) consider moving to a server with heaps of them.

Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Agree.

if you want such guilds (and who wouldn’t want to play along with fun-loving oceanics and SEA types) consider moving to a server with heaps of them.

Doubt you’ll even get any SEA or Oceanic guilds to transfer right now.. They get too much lotos and exps from the night capping

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Any guild that sells itself isn’t a guild you want on your server.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Lol this guy is from Dragonbrand. My guess is SoR or BG has approached his guild and is offering to pay them. I know SoR has been making their rounds with the oceanic/sea guilds in T2 recently, not too sure whether BG has been doing it as well (though I wouldn’t be surprised if they were).

The state of NA T1 is just plain sad.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

It’s roughly 63 gold per transfer. So for 200 people it would cost 12.6k gold.

Doesn’t matter who is recruiting he asked a question no need to troll.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Havoc.4680

Havoc.4680

Lol this guy is from Dragonbrand. My guess is SoR or BG has approached his guild and is offering to pay them. I know SoR has been making their rounds with the oceanic/sea guilds in T2 recently, not too sure whether BG has been doing it as well (though I wouldn’t be surprised if they were).

More like the implosion of Dragonbrand

in Looking for...

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Why would DB be imploding?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

DB got cheated by an 18 year old.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

SoR doesn’t buy guilds, so it’s probably BG.

BG has already picked up 2 SEA guilds and a EU guild, what’s one more.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lilerictv.9806

Lilerictv.9806

Why pay for 200-300 sized guild if barely 30 turn up for WvW.

-cheers-

Unreal Aussies [uA] http://unrealaussies.com/
Join the GvG community at http://gw2gvg.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Yeah looks like we’ve been hearing the same things. I have heard from multiple contacts on multiple servers that SoR is offering massive amounts of gold to OCE and SEA guilds. They already bought a bunch of guilds, what is a few more?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Looking for...

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

SoR picked up BP from DB… but that’s an NA guild so doesn’t apply here

[TKG] Flake

in Looking for...

pot.6805

lol not surprising!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Having run with BP while I was on DB. I can say I wasn’t impressed. Don’t think many of us want more NA guilds.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

That’s funny, seeing how SoR bought IRON…

BG has not picked up 2 SEA guilds and a EU lol. That’s quite the imagination you got there.

SoR bought IRON you say? Seeing as you know that much, how much did we pay them to come over to SoR? I Still remember the day their commander randomly hopped into SoR’s server TS and said, “Hey guys this is the IRON commander, we’ve decided we’re coming to SoR.” 30 mins later they start zoning into SoR LA and then shortly after BG BL to find their first few victims.

Hm

in Looking for...

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Well you did pay WARD to transfer from JQ. Are you going to say that is false?

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

T1 arms race is amusing.

Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Jahn.7019

WARD and ACO both transferred on their own. Whatever you are smoking send it our way.

Ask them yourself.

in Looking for...

Robot Chocken.7012

WARD and ACO both transferred on their own. Whatever you are smoking send it our way.

Ask them yourself.

I still talk to them lol. It was agreed their transfer would be paid. I don’t mind sharing my smoke with you dawg!

in Looking for...

Jahn.7019

Ask them yourself.

I still talk to them lol. It was agreed their transfer would be paid. I don’t mind sharing my smoke with you dawg!

Obviously you don’t talk to them if you don’t even know this much, you might be thinking of BG, which did go to them and a bunch of your other guilds. You really should get your story straight though.

WARD and ACO aren’t the type of guilds that can be “bought” or enticed anywhere and SOR isn’t the type of server to try and buy anyone.

in Looking for...

Robot Chocken.7012

LOL! So what about TW wanting JQ to pay 2.5k gold for them to come to JQ for one week? Are you denying that as well?

in Looking for...

Jahn.7019

I have no idea what you are talking about, far as I know of 1 day ago TW still play on SoR.

edit: You’re drunk dude, go home. TW is still on SoR.

in Looking for...

Robot Chocken.7012

Actually I was asked for that by TW officers personally. If you do not know the real facts about things it may be best for you to quit posting lol.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

This thread is going places, most likely the deleted thread subforum.

Nobody has either the money or the reason to be “bought” for a server; large to medium OC guilds transfer for either competition (lack of fights in T2, ala stuck with PvD) reasons or their server dying (as with what happened to SoS when the NA ditched the server). There is no precedent for OC guilds being bought, and it will never happen because there are more costs associated with transferring than the initial cost in the form of influence and members that quit.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Looking for...

pot.6805

SoR propaganda is always the opposite from what is the truth.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Looking for...

Jahn.7019

I just asked Indo in TS and he says and I quote “Wok is an idiot, we aren’t transferring anywhere.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Lol, one more thread has been hijacked by the SoR-BG rivalry.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Looking for...

Jahn.7019

Jahn do you forget the week that TW transferred to JQ, thats what Wok was talking about

I have no idea what that even has to do with the current conversation if that is what he is referring to.

in Looking for...

Robot Chocken.7012

I just asked Indo in TS and he says and I quote “Wok is an idiot, we aren’t transferring anywhere.”

No you did for one week. We were asked to pay 2.5k gold for that. We declined. Indo also offered my co-leader the funds for our guild to transfer + personal profit a couple months back. Him and Indo still talk. Yes people do tell me lol. Probably best to “tread softly” if you do not want the real facts to come out How about as HzH says, stay classy and quit spreading lies on the forums “drops mic”

in Looking for...

Doomdesire.9365

Ask them yourself.

You said it yourself. Stop spreading lies. I know these guys personally. We didn’t “buy” them. We didn’t even need another NA guild. Why would we buy them?

in Looking for...

Robot Chocken.7012

Ask them yourself.

You said it yourself. Stop spreading lies. I know these guys personally. We didn’t “buy” them. We didn’t even need another NA guild. Why would we buy them?

You know no one from the looks of it. You did need NA guilds. As was told to me by WARD, you were seeking them out because you were losing TSYM as a large guild force. Which you did. I got the real facts for days. Many of us are tired of the manipulation and “dirty politics”.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

ohai this again

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

BG has not picked up 2 SEA guilds and a EU lol. That’s quite the imagination you got there.

IRON didnt go to SoR for the money we went because at that time its where 1 of the top 3 servers needed a eu guild as SoR were lacking eu coverage.
Also BG offered us Money to transfer to BG, unlike SoR where we ourselves payed the cost

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Looking for...

Doomdesire.9365

Ask them yourself.

You know no one from the looks of it. You did need NA guilds. As was told to me by WARD, you were seeking them out because you were losing TSYM as a large guild force. Which you did. I got the real facts for days. Many of us are tired of the manipulation and “dirty politics”.

I play with these guys everyday. I trust them over your “sources”. In the end, I play on this server, and I know more about it’s peoples, values, and decisions more than you. FYI, TSYM has been “out” for awhile, but we didn’t need another NA guild. CHOO/TW/FEAR/HEL/HL is more than enough for 4 BLs. That doesn’t even include the smaller guilds that frequently WvW or the massive PvX guilds such as LUN and GSCH.

I don’t make random accusations at JQ from random “sources”, neither should anyone else, whether that person be SoR/JQ/BG. I would appreciate it if you stopped spreading baseless rumors because “someone from SoR” told you something.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

IRON didnt go to SoR for the money we went because at that time its where 1 of the top 3 servers needed a eu guild as SoR were lacking eu coverage.
Also BG offered us Money to transfer to BG, unlike SoR where we ourselves payed the cost

Offering money for people who couldn’t afford to transfer from their own funds from lack of in-game gold or time is not buying that guild. It is an incentive, but no-one was trying to “buy” the guild – the same thing happened when we came to BG; we had 5 people who couldn’t afford it so their transfers were payed for. IRON was looking for the “second best” server when the decision was made – or so we were told, and that week we pulled past our primetime into EU. SoR came in second that week and got IRON from that.

Just had to clarify that

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Offering money for people who couldn’t afford to transfer from their own funds from lack of in-game gold or time is not buying that guild. It is an incentive, but no-one was trying to “buy” the guild – the same thing happened when we came to BG; we had 5 people who couldn’t afford it so their transfers were payed for. IRON was looking for the “second best” server when the decision was made – or so we were told, and that week we pulled past our primetime into EU. SoR came in second that week and got IRON from that.

Just had to clarify that

Every server helps the less fortunate transfer over. When we got all the free transfers and we were hovering at Very High to Full we had a fund in case people couldn’t get over in time etc. As he stated though this isn’t buying a guild or guilds its just helping them keep their guild (family in a sense) together.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Looking for...

Seigfried.5938

I have no idea what you are talking about, far as I know of 1 day ago TW still play on SoR.

edit: You’re drunk dude, go home. TW is still on SoR.

You’re the one that’s drunk, and obviously in denial…

TW transferred to JQ for a week, and it wasn’t too long ago when that happened. How do you not know this?

Maybe because he is not in TW? I wonder why he defends them(on the forums ofcourse) as if his life depends on it, though.

New bunker meta sux

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Ohey, Another T1 “whos kitten is bigger” Contest not in their match up thread, How fun.

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Robot Chocken.7012

Ask them yourself.

I play with these guys everyday. I trust them over your “sources”. In the end, I play on this server, and I know more about it’s peoples, values, and decisions more than you. FYI, TSYM has been “out” for awhile, but we didn’t need another NA guild. CHOO/TW/FEAR/HEL/HL is more than enough for 4 BLs. That doesn’t even include the smaller guilds that frequently WvW or the massive PvX guilds such as LUN and GSCH.

I don’t make random accusations at JQ from random “sources”, neither should anyone else, whether that person be SoR/JQ/BG. I would appreciate it if you stopped spreading baseless rumors because “someone from SoR” told you something.

My sources were them lol. I have known them quite a bit longer. My point was that core guilds from one server need to quit accusing another server of things that many servers do, and quit acting like they do not. I rarely post negative in any way. I understand trolling and forum trolling very well. Key guilds that should be honorable should not be accusing other servers of things.

(edited by Robot Chocken.7012)

in Looking for...

Doomdesire.9365

Ask them yourself.

My sources were them lol. I have known them quite a bit longer. My point was that core guilds from one server need to quit accusing another server of things that many servers do, and quit acting like they do not. I rarely post negative in any way. I understand trolling and forum trolling very well. Key guilds that should be honorable should not be accusing other servers of things.

If you want trolls to stop spreading rumors then don’t do it yourself. Lead by example.

in Looking for...

Robot Chocken.7012

Ask them yourself.

If you want trolls to stop spreading rumors then don’t do it yourself. Lead by example.

I am. Everything I said was a fact.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

That’s the very wrong mentality. Just because you play on a server every day, doesn’t mean you know the internal politics and hidden agenda behind the many guilds who plays there.

It’s like me saying I have a scout in SOR everyday and I know they are only targetting JQ and playing nice with BG. Does that make me a know it all?

Like I said before… BG openly recruits even when overstacked and won’t hide it. SOR PR folks says no more guilds but IR invites and begs for more.

-S o S-

in Looking for...

pot.6805

That’s the very wrong mentality. Just because you play on a server every day, doesn’t mean you know the internal politics and hidden agenda behind the many guilds who plays there.

It’s like me saying I have a scout in SOR everyday and I know they are only targetting JQ and playing nice with BG. Does that make me a know it all?

Like I said before… BG openly recruits even when overstacked and won’t hide it. SOR PR folks says no more guilds but IR invites and begs for more.

I’m not sure where we openly recruit at? BG doesn’t post recruitment threads and hasn’t had one for like 3 months.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Looking for...

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Could you guys take this to the cesspool known as the T1 thread and not do this in the recruitment section -__-

in Looking for...

Doomdesire.9365

Ask them yourself.

I am. Everything I said was a fact.

I give up. If you want to insist you’re right because a “source” on SoR told you something, go ahead and post. I’m done replying to this nonsense. I don’t post crap about JQ because someone from JQ told me something. Neither should you. HzH is classier than that.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Looking for...

Seigfried.5938

Stop entertaining the trolls in this thread. I am surprised it hasn’t been locked yet.

New bunker meta sux