Devona's Rest Climbing and Expanding

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

Devona’s Rest hit rock bottom and stayed there for a bit. We are now moving up in the rankings. After months of being last we have secured second place 3 weeks in a row and will finish first this week. DR is a rising star and we are welcoming any and all guilds that want to get away from the queues and clutter. All Guilds work together to achieve common goals. We are ready! Join us in the climb. Message me in game for information.

Attachments:

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: DoomNeto.3940

DoomNeto.3940

As a member of Devona’s Rest from day 1, I 100% approve this message! Please come on over and not have to wait for such long queues! We are slowly rising, it will be one fun ride up.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pewey.3254

Pewey.3254

Everyone on DR great job over the past few months!

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Check us out at :
http://www.DevonasRest.org

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aothen.7691

Aothen.7691

Every map = All blue last night. So awesome

Dynah Soar
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sergie.7865

Sergie.7865

Buuump!

DR’s WvW community is more like a family than a group of random gamers. Most have been here since the beginning. We have a number of guilds that are actively recruiting WvW players, from casual to hardcore. Contact me in game to find out more, or check us out at devonasrest.org!

You will be joining a group committed to having fun, and playing hard! We love WvW.

Svid -FiST – SoS – “Here Since the Earth Cooled”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tycho.8015

Tycho.8015

Devona’s Rest is awesome! This is the best gaming community experience I’ve ever had in an MMO, both within my guild and the server community as a whole. We’re climbing and having a great time while doing so…join us and be a part of it!

Tycho Malinkhi
Order of the Icosahedron [TWNT]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

Get your bags packed and grab your loot bag harvesting, enemy stomping, siege master, roaming, rampaging, killer instinct team and get on over here to DR!

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polyamorous Firefly.4071

Polyamorous Firefly.4071

Devona’s Rest is definitely one of the more rowdier of the smaller servers and I’d like to think we are respected because of it. I guess a year of being at the bottom teaches you to at least win fights if you cannot win the score. I say this as I lead smaller groups into larger zergs and absolutely demolish people. It’s quite impressive when we do win those fights. And winning those fights is showing as we’ve pulled 2nd Place three weeks now and are now quickly securing a 1st Place. A majority of this past month has been led by our WvW dedicated and now our PvE’rs are beginning to trickle in and check out what all the commotion is about so they can contribute as much as they can. From here we can only grow. Whether that it is through our on world community which is bound to become more dedicated or possibly, and hopefully, Guild from other worlds wanting to come down and be apart of something new and have a true purpose among those they play with and not just another face in the crowd.

Devona’s Rest
[ZERG] Grímsdóttír
Your Below Average Commander and Sub-Par Guild Leader

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

This week DR ranked 23 is matched up Vs GoM(21) DH (Rank 16). We are within 4k points and keeping it close. Now is the time to come to DR and be here for the great fights that are ahead.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

What time are you guys most active? I’ve been meaning to get back into WvW but hadn’t since I noticed we were in last place all the time so I figured no one was there.

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

Phlogus.2371

Mtpelion, Come on for reset and find a commander to run with. There are lots of solid teams running with guilds as core and server mates in the mix. We are running a organized fight that is worth being a part of.

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Last week we defeated GoM. DR is gaining another rank this week. If you are looking for a challenge or want to be on a server that is committed to getting better and having a good time, DR is the place.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

BUUUUUMP! A number of DR guilds actively recruiting WvW players of all skill levels. PM me in game and I can direct you to one that will fit your play-style.

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

We are going to finish second this week again. DR is beating servers with more numbers right now because of superior tactics and great communication. Join us as we move up the chain.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Well we have come to the end of the week and its reset time. Again DR has had another impressive week and has gained 2 spots passing ET and AR. Get on the crazy train!!

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yawgmoth.1230

Yawgmoth.1230

Hi,

We have guilds large and small, social and hardcore. We have a great night crew. DR has a healthy, non-toxic community where we are more interested in moving up as a server and as players than pinning each other for faults.

If you are interested in our server feel free to find me in-game or visit DevonasRest.org

DR | red-guild.com

in Looking for...

Phlogus.2371

BRING IT people! Bring it all to DR! We are solid and work as a team. You can be part of the climb to the future. Make your play time count. Be an outstanding member of a solid community on Devonas Rest.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Last week we defeated GoM. DR is gaining another rank this week. If you are looking for a challenge or want to be on a server that is committed to getting better and having a good time, DR is the place.

It was a narrow defeat. But grats anyways man. Gl to DR

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nydo.3406

Nydo.3406

Tactics, communication, and organization were excellent on reset night this week, and we ended up with most of the map quickly showing green. I am fairly new here, but over the last 2 months, I have seen a steady rise in cooperation and coordination that bodes well for the future here

(edited by Nydo.3406)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fefepaw.1506

Fefepaw.1506

Great job DR! We have risen up despite our small numbers and are a bunch of rowdy fighters. Love it! This is the place to be if you want fun times and tons of loot bags, no matter how small your group is compared to the enemy zerg. =) Looking forward to seeing some new faces here in DR and welcome aboard to our freight train!

-Commander Donnchadh Fraser, Mesmer, HoD.
aka…siegeing machine

(edited by Fefepaw.1506)

in Looking for...

Posted by: anjuna.4502

anjuna.4502

I’m relatively new to Guild Wars 2 (started playing roughly last November), but even in the short time I have been playing, I have seen a dramatic change in DR. Our WvW scene is more active and exciting than ever, and shows great promise for season 2. With the help of a fantastic community website, our PvE scene is getting increasingly more proficient and well organized. We have guilds big, small and everywhere in between, and I’m sure you can find a warm home here regardless of your play style and preferences. I don’t regret choosing DR in the slightest and really hope you’ll consider coming here when the time comes.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ThaElectroGypsy.5021

ThaElectroGypsy.5021

Bumping again! DR is a great place for people and guilds to be themselves and add their own unique mark, whether it’s a lone wolf stalking the outer edges of a borderland, or a drunken 20 man rampage through the Obsidian Sanctum.

All the servers we’ve faced have seen the honed machine DR has become. On January 1st, we were rank 24th and looking bleak. From that, the BAM initiative was formed; 2 nights a week, DR would go out in force with the aim to crush PPT and enemies. Since that time, we’ve progressed to nightly WvW action. In 2 short months, we’ve overcome some of the best fighters in Bronze. If you look at matchup history, DR has come a long way. We’re still on our rocket upwards, and with your help, we can go even farther.

Guild leaders you can get in touch with:

Silent Rapture of HoD

Svidangy of RED

Molen Labe of BRL

Kopere of FN (DR’s Oceanic/Overnight Crew)

And many more! Any of the above leaders can point you at one of our smaller havoc and roaming guilds!

Devona has rested. Now she hungers for blood.

Commander-type Person
[HoD] Hands of Divinity
Devona’s Rest – Cuz server xfers are stupid

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fefepaw.1506

Fefepaw.1506

I approve the above message! =D

in Looking for...

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

I challenge you to find a better more organized server community, come check us out, on Devona’s Rest.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

in Looking for...

Phlogus.2371

We are looking for long term community members. People that want to bring their flavor of play or become part of who we are. Take the time to fight beside us and enjoy the game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade Of Gandara.6738

Blade Of Gandara.6738

yup this is true I been getting mails and whispers for more allies to come to us

Dark Jean
Athenian Knights [kYrO] Leader/Founder
Devona’s Rest Diamond Squire 8,055

in Looking for...

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

Join us we have cookies that’s all incentive you need…

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polyamorous Firefly.4071

Polyamorous Firefly.4071

Smearing some Gríms Effect in here

Devona’s Rest
[ZERG] Grímsdóttír
Your Below Average Commander and Sub-Par Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Flint.5620

Flint.5620

Looking for lag in all its glorious forms? How about a tight zerg blob moving around the map(s)? Still think more is better? People screaming orders in your ear for hours on end? Maybe siege beggars are what your looking for? Guild taxes? Enemy trolls? Overflows? Wanting to be the ultimate commander in the universe? Yep, that just might be the place for you.

Plenty of bag filling good times to be had. I do beleive Spirit may have said it best, “we have cookies”.

In the end it does not matter. We are crawling out of the mud to come up there to kick all your kitten anyway. So either get on board or get out of the way while you can.

Just another toon trying to get by in a sea of flashy pixels.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

Give in to the temptation… Join us…

You cannot resist them forever…

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Posted by: zen.6091

zen.6091

Cookies are tempting and all, but a slice of rare veggie pizza sounds much better.

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Calling all ex-DR residents! You know who you are and you are most welcome home! We have begun something special and want you to be a part of it.

For those of you who haven’t checked out Devonas..do wait too long. The time is just about right. We are climbing, having a blast, and have created a very strong tight-nit WvW community.

Any player in the above posts..as well as me, “Pappa Sviddy” can direct you to a guild, or group of guilds, that fit you, or your guild plays style. Send any of us a PM here or whisper in game.

Join the fun!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Flint.5620

Flint.5620

Come and have fun with us.

Leave those that are still chasing the philosopher’s stone behind.

In the end rank means very little so long as your having fun. The days of T1/T2 are coming to an end with china coming online with it’s own seperate servers. Big zergs can be found on EoTM anytime with increasingly skilled commanders there. Guesting is mainstream if your looking for a high population PVE servers.

Be apart of something larger then yourself. Devona is done resting!

Just another toon trying to get by in a sea of flashy pixels.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bubbles.4937

Bubbles.4937

Hey guys heres to the bottom 5 becoming closer and more competitive. Heres my rap up of the bottom 5 and I’ll post on all 5 in the hope they grow too. There are 3 groups out of those 5. DR/ET, AR then EB/Kain

DR/ET: These two are almost indistinguishable DR has a stronger NA crew but the ET nightcrew is massive. Either with a few transfers could be extremely competitive. Dr with oceanic tfrs and ET with NA. My pick is ET as NA guilds are easier to find, but if DR can grow their night crew they will dominate. Last match up DR won by 3k so too close to call with transfers.

AR: AR has bounced back then sunk then bounced back again. Currently they are in a slump. NA weak and oceanic is average. Would need a fair amount of transfers to compete with DR/ET but not out of the question.

EB/Kain: These two have both fallen and died. Kain has been 24th for awhile and EB is new to the bottom places. Its sad to see this happen. Lets hope they move up but it would take massive transfers.

Hope this helps and good luck all.

ET Raider

in Looking for...

Posted by: Everton.8967

Everton.8967

Got this game at launch, played for a couple of months, got bored and stopped playing for over a year. When I got back, DR started its rise in ranks and it’s been awesome.

Commanders are very friendly, guilds are always welcoming, and the people on the server are well-organized, talented, and really cool to hang with.

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Awww…Thanks Bubbles..I think:) We are more competitive and enjoy the WvW GAME. Community is tight nit, commanders collaborate, players keep getting better, and guild base continues to grow. The militia is also really good..who knew.

If you are tired of blob-fest, still want good fights, no qeues, and a place where mid sized guilds and solid players excel, join Devona’s. Contact any of the following commanders in game who can set up opportunities to check out how we play:)

Svidangy or Got This – RED
Silent Rapture or Grímsdóttír – HoD
Molen Labe – BRL
Spirit Ritualist – SA
Kopere or Ahiahi – FN

Account names are listed in above posts:)

in Looking for...

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

Join us at SA (Silenced Assassins) in Devona’s rest for some WVW fun.

What we offer:
Veteran members with skills and lots of experience in T1/T2 wvw.
Great leadership and tactics.
We will give you a great learning experience.
Zerg busting.
A great close knit community within SA and Devona’s Rest server.

We organize these for fun:
Weekly necro minion zergs. (anyone got footage of these?)
Random thief zergs.
Guild Challenges, treks, bounties, rushes, etc.
Temple runs.
Flipping party and EXP runs in wvw.
Foolin around on Fridays

Everyone is welcome to join. Send me or any member a pm here or in-game and we’ll gladly send you an invite.

Devona’s Rest is growing and we want you in on our fun!!

oh yeah cookies and babes too

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

(edited by alvinjason.3109)

in Looking for...

Phlogus.2371

Make Devonas Rest your new home!

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Welcome to all the new guilds that have come over and to all the guilds that are to come.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: Petrel.7618

Petrel.7618

Want a different wvw experience? A change from blob v blob to organised guild groups? A community where you and your guild will be welcomed and noticed? Maybe want to be a part of building something? Consider DR.

In the last 6 weeks we moved up 4 places without significant transfers through the organisation and motivation of our community and we are not done yet. We are also totally excited about the new guilds that have transferred this week, with you we can only get stronger.

So if you want to be a part of something positive, not just the usual QQ or blob blob :P find out more about our community at www.DevonasRest.org or come and have a chat to one of us in game

PS: Over 10+ guilds are represented by commanders who have posted in this thread, pick a community who like to work together for their server

Devonas Rest
[FN] Ahiahi

in Looking for...

Phlogus.2371

WE ARE DR! WE ARE DR! So cheerleader type? Would you rather get down to business? Do you play with a sense of humor? With the variety of guilds that are all coordinated and work as a team you can find a home where you and your guild will fit.

in Looking for...

alvinjason.3109

A big welcome to all who transferred this week!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bubbles.4937

Bubbles.4937

We’ll a little birdy and a very reliable one at that has told me that a strong oceanic guild has held talks with the DR leadership and is considering transferring to them. If this is true and DR pulls off the impossible of convincing and oceanic guild to go bronze and go DR then they become a server to watch for the leagues.
See you on the battlefield week one I guess.

ET Raider

in Looking for...

alvinjason.3109

We’ll a little birdy and a very reliable one at that has told me that a strong oceanic guild has held talks with the DR leadership and is considering transferring to them. If this is true and DR pulls off the impossible of convincing and oceanic guild to go bronze and go DR then they become a server to watch for the leagues.
See you on the battlefield week one I guess.

Can’t confirm this for you. But it’s always fun playing GoM. See you as well

in Looking for...

Posted by: PrettyShield.8107

PrettyShield.8107

Give in to the temptation… Join us…

You cannot resist them forever…

I agree come join us :-)

[FS] Farscape is a friendly WvW guild & we’re recruiting! http://farscapeguild.com/
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

Posted by: Twat Monster.6029

Twat Monster.6029

I’ve been on DR since launch through all the ups and downs, we hit bottom and now that our server is a community working together, we’re doing great things, really looking forward to this upcoming season and seeing new faces joining the family we have become. Its nice being on a server that works together to achieve its goals, I see great things coming. We already stand strong against greater numbers and as our numbers increase so will our domination. Going to be a fun and exciting season cant wait to see you all on the battlefield:)

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Considering a transfer? Talk to us. Who is Us?

Svidangy or Got This – RED
Silent Rapture or Grímsdóttír – HoD
Molen Labe – BRL
Spirit Ritualist – SA
Kopere or Ahiahi – FN

or anybody in the posts above..

You will find no better way to gauge a fit for you or your guild. We have been here since the beginning and are getting better, and better while having a blast playing the game. We are ultra-competitive, and compete with class (at least we think so.) Seeing a few new faces..why not make yours one of them?

Join Devonas..you know you want too…….

in Looking for...

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

DR is awesome wvw!! Come join us!

Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Welcome to the family all new guilds that have joined us.

Pata Vormund
SoS