Gandara EU Primetime is FULL

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Since RoF have moved into silver league, and a guild from RoS decided to transfer (to Gandara), Blacktide’s genuinely a contender for top place in bronze league, and free to move to. They are doing really well this week!

If you want the silver league action and you are willing to make a small investment (800 gems) for a long-term home then consider Aurora Glade or Ring of Fire, great communities that have some really excellent guilds.

Look at our queues, keep in mind that the season hasn’t even started yet and that more people are wanting to bandwagon our server. If you come here you are taking away from our experience and your own. Maybe it’s time to consider a server where you can still actually play the game.

If you are happy just playing EotM because you’re stuck in queues all the time, then I guess you are still welcome to Gandara but in that case please stick to EotM.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

(edited by Bertrand.3057)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

If some NA / Oceanic guild wants GH to try win the league, just transfer over here with your 200 mengz :P If not – we are surely not contenders for top rankings in silver Our WvW population doesnt increase a lot during league, its always the same dawgs.. so while we will be able to put up a decent fight in primetime (almost full) – offpeak will kill our ranking for sure. Still.. looking forward to meeting some servers we havent seen in a while To a good league!

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in Looking for...

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Well FSP doesn’t need anymore on primetime, we are full . Sure we lost some but got some too. If you are EU primetime, go to Aurora, RoF etc. You can always contact community representatives as well. Off peak ? Why not.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

We have lot’s of room in every borderland. No queues here. If we won’t get more players before 27 day i going to transfer in gandara.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Looking for...

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Lucky for Gandara there is edge of the mists, that will satisfy a lot of casual players and giver the queing people something to do.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

PT probably coming over to Gandara with around 120 people, we wanna stay silver league! Be fun to fight with people we fought against all silver league haha

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Looking for...

Bertrand.3057

I believe Cilag got trolled.

However, if PT plays here I will take the opportunity to work with the other server’s guilds to make sure you get wiped repeatedly every raid until your guild skill-less zerg tears itself apart. If you have any good players our guilds will poach them all.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Confirmed now, PT will move to Gandara this thursday at 8pm. Looking forward to fight with you all. We’re finally bring a proper guild to Gandara to fight alongside YaK.

- edit: we need to restack 250 silver dolyaks -

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Looking for...

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

I hope that is a troll because moving to a server where many hate you is a very smart idea.

But then again I am talking about PT… ill-mannered kids

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

All this queue talk just more and more confirms my belief that most of the Silver league servers have significantly more players on prime time than Desolation. Today Desolation has had a short queue only on 1 map and we got outnumbered buff even on our own BL at prime time.

Desolation is going have hell in gold league. Outnumbered all the time on all 3/4 of maps for sure. Our so called huge night team + few North Americans and Russians won’t be match for Vizunah or SFR. We got the coverage, but not numbers.

Outnumbered, but still scoring well (and winning). Since 2013

The weak play on the easy mode and strong ones stay on Desolation

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Equareo.7218

Equareo.7218

Gandara will not welcome you. Please move somewhere else

Usrnampls [TUP]
Engineer @ Gandara

in Looking for...

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

…but not AG^^, I know AG is about 9 guilds short (more have left) but we still don’t want Desos polluting us.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cheechglg.8734

Cheechglg.8734

Confirmed now, PT will move to Gandara this thursday at 8pm. Looking forward to fight with you all. We’re finally bring a proper guild to Gandara to fight alongside YaK.

a proper guild? the only thing u can match from gandara is my death count ( an its HIGH ) so do everyone a favour and stay where u are kitten leecher’s

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

April 1st is in a week.

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in Looking for...

Bertrand.3057

Well PT wouldn’t last a month here, given the quality of commanders and guilds we have they’d lose all their players and without numbers they’d quickly fold.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Butsu.9482

Butsu.9482

Aight, This is where i Will gett involved, i dont usually show My face here, butttt i Just wanted to point 3 things out 1. Gandara does gave a Nice stable community of which i am glad to gave Been a part of since bèta’s, 2. Deso is off-topic, 3. We do NOT need other primetime wvw guilds atm, the situation now is that primetime ques are big enough and we dont want to punch the old-gandarans in the face with even biggr ones so New guilds wint Be welcomed in a Nice wat which DOESNT count for afternoon/nightshift guilds, New commanders on t other Hand are appreciated , so please, of u dont meet what w ask First Be as Nice to ask us about It and the See what happens
kind regards,
Bumsu, a gandaran cmder
also typing on a cell sux

[YaK] – Gandara
chippy di dippidy

(edited by Butsu.9482)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Savroula.4803

Savroula.4803

This is just hillarious. You want non-primetime guilds, but not PT (which raids mostly off-primetime, or correct me if I am wrong) Then you hate PT for it’s “ill-mannered” members (which you have as well). And hate Deso for the kind of ppl you have in Gandara. I say you are disappointed losing the silver league to “Deso unskilled players”.

Cognitive Dissonance is a very common mental issue that an average human has to face at every situation in his/her life. This is followed by twisted prespective, hatred and sometimes even depression by more infantile minds.

I dont think gandara has any players like that, does it?
The thing is, you can deny that only as long as every single Gandara member denies it, which would smell fishy the least XD
So, take on your “scrubs” and stop talking about ours, because our “scrubs” have won Season 1 over your “scrubs”. “Desolation won Silver League in season 1, OMG”. Well, you will have a couple of Gold league realms in silver, I cannot wait reading the same story with them!
IF you want to define “skill” take it to a GvG, but then again GvG is not WvW, is it?

PS. I dont hate you, I just play against you in a competitive game, but you hate me for being a Desolatian and a PT member… Great men and/or women you are, specificly you (plural) who admit hating someone that beat you to the top. Great gown-up behavior.

Sivaas Sil @Desolation
~ /LookingForLootbags ~

(edited by Savroula.4803)

in Looking for...

oblivious.8074

You should find a server more appropriate to your age. I am sure there must be a server out there moderated by the cartoon network.

in Looking for...

Savroula.4803

You should find a server more appropriate to your age. I am sure there must be a server out there moderated by the cartoon network.

Well, that is enough answer for me and every GW2 player; having no facts to sustain your statement, I think I must go to the cartoon network, maybe they will teach me there how to think and act like you do. But then there is that one saying “Never argue with an idiot. He will drop you to his mental level and win you by experience”.

See you on the Cartoon Network!

Sivaas Sil @Desolation
~ /LookingForLootbags ~

in Looking for...

oblivious.8074

Well, that is enough answer for me and every GW2 player; having no facts to sustain your statement, I think I must go to the cartoon network, maybe they will teach me there how to think and act like you do. But then there is that one saying “Never argue with an idiot. He will drop you to his mental level and win you by experience”.

See you on the Cartoon Network!

awww did I hurt your feelings? Would a trip to Toys R Us make you happy?

Btw in the midst of your tantrum your should reread the posts they refer to PT not Deso.

:)

(edited by oblivious.8074)

in Looking for...

Savroula.4803

awww did I hurt your feelings? Would a trip to Toys R Us make you happy?

Btw in the midst of your tantrum your should reread the posts they refer to PT not Deso.

:)

Not at all. You just proved my point about that saying I mentioned before

Sivaas Sil @Desolation
~ /LookingForLootbags ~

in Looking for...

oblivious.8074

Not at all. You just proved my point about that saying I mentioned before

I see rather than sticking to your precious saying you keep replying
here is the thing I don’t care what you think. I care about the opinions of people I respect.

PT has earned no respect from me or from many of my server mates.

in Looking for...

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

PD found out they are going to lose all the time against gold league servers so they decided to keep staying in silver with their easy mode zerg. And what better choice than Gandara, the main contender for first place in silver league?
I wish you well, dear Gandararians. I hope the pollution some guilds spread when they go will not affect your players that much.
Cheers.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Looking for...

Ins.7139

Ah you guys are just bitter because we whooped you so hard in silver league. Apart from afew Gandara (Scareclaw SoD) and afew others i often chatted to whilst we were fighting against ya.

And when we come over please do organise enemy servers against us, PT is far more organised nowadays, during season 1 we had half – three quarters of our roster filled with people new to WvW, they are now all trained and we mostly spend our time zerg hunting

See you Thursday folks.

Much love,

Ins

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Looking for...

demetrodon.1457

we mostly spend our time zerg hunting

If I may ask, zerg hunting with 50-60 people ? There is no zerg in silver league the time slot you usually play I’m afraid. You want zerg at night, gold league is your place. After 11-12 PM CET, it’s all karma training and headbanging on empty doors, except for EB maybe, and I’m pretty sure with the equal numbers, top Silver EB zergs are very very tough, which only can be matched by massive EXG train or the famous GoD deathtrain. So basically you can help a server by getting PPT at off peak with almost no resistance. So, fights aren’t your target I can say, the Tourney top spot reward is the target, which you can’t get being on Deso as they decided to go Gold league, where they belong. Gandara are top contenders for silver so, there you go.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by demetrodon.1457)

in Looking for...

Ins.7139

Anyway enough of the trolling, after reading Gandaras communtiy forums and we saw how much they despise us we thought we’d have some fun. We aint leaving Deso.

The PT you guys fought in season 1 is all but gone, there was a mass culling and we have been actively training everyone. Talk to afew guilds that have fought Deso since we moved up the rankings. There’s afew vids of 40+ PT taking out 3+ guilds at once and we loved fighting GH melee train

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Looking for...

Bertrand.3057

You need to be clearer in your communications I already saw a couple of PT guys over here.

“Da Pram Tram [PT]”

in Looking for...

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

I won’t say anything about the PT guild because i don’t know you and i have no particular feelings about you. Just a simple fact, borderlands already have queues now, the addition of such a big guild during the season will only hinder the fun for the guilds already established on Gandara and the more for your own guild because you simply won’t be able to play. I suggest thinking about it while you have time to make a better choice for free.

ot: in any case facts proved that bandwagoning servers in the end never do well :P

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Looking for...

demetrodon.1457

I don’t hate or despise PT or even anyone on Deso. It’s game and everyone has rights to choose how they gonna play it. Good to know that PT is changed and stronger now. It’s just at your timeslot, there’s no proper zerg you can fight on Silver. Meanwhile in Gold, you’ll find plenty to choose from. I’m pretty sure SFR or Riverside Or Baruch won’t hate you at all.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

Oh and g’luck to Gandara in the season ahead but do realise this free transfer to your server was a lost opportunity to get better coverage from outside of your main EU TZ, spoiled by a few from your server who have given a very bad impression of same.

in Looking for...

Posted by: jtook.6508

jtook.6508

…… after reading Gandaras communtiy forums and we saw how much they despise us we thought we’d have some fun.

Lol, i wondered when you’d pop in to say hello…heya Ins. Hope you enjoy our forums, theyre a hell of a lot more active than Deso’s eh? How you coping with the big words?

Gandara

in Looking for...

Ins.7139

…… after reading Gandaras communtiy forums and we saw how much they despise us we thought we’d have some fun.

Lol, i wondered when you’d pop in to say hello…heya Ins. Hope you enjoy our forums, theyre a hell of a lot more active than Deso’s eh? How you coping with the big words?

Yeah way more active than ours, we tend to spend our time in game fighting and PvDing than browsing forums. Mwah x hehe. Big words? i guess your forum font size is quite big, as for the rest it’s just gibberish

As for Gandara not recruiting anymore, Deso still is and we’ll quite happily take more people / more guilds / NA guilds. If you want to move to a new server and want a WvW guild then the PT recruitment thread is afew threads below this, check us out and stop Qing up Gandara even more :P

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Looking for...

Posted by: TwanBr.8340

TwanBr.8340

Thanks for bumping this thread numerous times! This arguing back and forth is absolutely fruitless except for that the heated discussions might help us reach the goal of shutting down transfers to Gandara more easily.

Can we (looking at either side) stop generalizing everything though? I as a Gandaran have no harsh feelings to Desolation in general or PT more specifically. There probably are delusional or plainly annoying people on that server, but I am pretty sure we have them as well, just like any other server.
Lets also stop patting ourselves on the back, while despising others. It remains a competition so lets keep the mood sportsmanlike, even though (or maybe especially because) Desolation and Gandara won’t be pitched against each other this season.

I guess the social psychological effects happening here can be best explained by this YouTube video

Now, on-topic again. The queues are bothering people and EotM is no viable solution to this problem as it is nearly completely different from the borderlands.
I would love to warmly welcome off-peak WvW guilds or PvE/tPvP oriented guilds. But I believe it would be detrimental to the pleasure of both us and any new prime-time guilds transferring, if they decide to do so.

Proud Gandaran

(edited by TwanBr.8340)

in Looking for...

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

I think it’s good that some ppl that play in the silver league want to keep things as balanced as possible. Also 1 big nightshift guild on any silver league server, will kill the pleasure of many servers. As someone stated, it’s a game… So why don’t we all try to keep it fun for as many ppl possible. We as wvw community have the power to do that, because anet fails every time they try.

So again gandara primetime is full, off peak hours we have room for some guild less/ small guilds.

Contact the persons mentioned in other posts before moving!

And please try to spread out on different servers, so we can keep wvw fun for everyone.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in Looking for...

Posted by: dave.2846

dave.2846

i love PT!!!!! but pls dont move to gandara or i cant finish my daily ambient killer

Your blob coverage 24/7 during the season determined this is a lie

Crhono The Guardian / Crhono The Warrior
WvW officer from [OS] Oscura Simmetria Gandara

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Your blob coverage 24/7 during the season determined this is a lie

I am talking about the situation right now. Today in prime Desolation had outnumbered buff on two BLs at same time.

But when the leagues start, things might change drastically. Desolation has probably the biggest (and at least most active) pve population EU and there is no denial we are number #1 in pvp. If the achievements once again make Desolation players flood WvWvW, well, then all maps are going to be full, but EotM should help on this respect.

But back to topic: If Gandara right now already has so massive queues in prime time, I can barely imagine how crazy the situation will be when the leagues start: many hour wait time to get to certain map. For a PuG server this is not so huge thing, but guild-oriented servers will suffer the most as they cannot get their guildies to the same map.

I classify Piken Square, Gunnar’s Hold and Gandara all as guild-oriented servers.

My theory is that PuG heavy servers have advantage in the leagues. Once again Vizunah Square looks much weaker than SFR (before the leagues), but let’s see who is the real winner. ;-)

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

I can verify Gandara is pretty full atm 8:26 pm GMT

87 queued for Eternal Battlegrounds
35 Millers Sound Borderlands
22 Fort Ranik Borderlands
no queue Gandara Borderlands

Just transferred here yesterday.

in Looking for...

Bertrand.3057

Yes, you were warned. Only reason there’s no queue on GBL is because in our current matchup there’s no enemies there. Half the WvW population probably isn’t even bothered with playing this week because any enemies we see get mobbed in 2 minutes, which means queues are actually shorter than they should be.

My guild cancelled both of our weekly WvW ops for this matchup.

Some people are saying that queues will die down eventually, but really they’ll explode out of proportion once the tournament starts and we have a more interesting match.

in Looking for...

Isaac.6041

I’m still encouraging some players to transfer to Gandara. Those measurements I took only represent a portion of the day or the week and there are still times when Gandara does not have queues on any map. It would be reasonable to fill in those gaps and make Gandara a Full server like the Tier 1 NA servers (Full of a high % of WvW players preferably) .

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cash.2138

Cash.2138

Alongside with all the new guilds, there’s also a huge PvE-population on Gandara. Queues have been bad this week, and they will definitely not be any better during the tournament.

There’s not a big off-peak population thought, especially during nights.

in Looking for...

Posted by: GROMIT.7829

GROMIT.7829

Far Shiverpeaks are starting to get long queues due to a few guilds from AG joining them, not a Far Shiverpeaks man myself but I wish them best and hope their queues are always active (no more than 10 minutes).

!!!! YOU’RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR !!!!

in Looking for...

Isaac.6041

No Bertrand, xenophobic attitude is what will hurt Gandara. You should be happy so many players have decide to reward Gandara with their presence.

I heard some talk tonight about Underworld “invading” Gandara please be more welcoming of new arrivals. We are here to assist you to get top spot in silver league.

in Looking for...

Bertrand.3057

If you really want to help Gandara at this point, find another server to play on. The queues aren’t only be bad for your experience, they harm ours.

I understand many players consider this to be a best destination, especially if their own servers are struggling. However if that is the only reason for coming here then you have already cheapened the basis for a relationship.

We have a lot of friendly people on this server and an open community, if you have moved here or are thinking about moving here then start a conversation with them. Just remember that a lot of people are frustrated because they see the queues we have now and know what is coming, and guilds that moved here without showing an interest in the existing community. We are also in the middle of one of the worst matchups ever, not only for our enemies because they are getting stomped and spawncamped, but because it’s tedious for us as well.

in Looking for...

demetrodon.1457

Far Shiverpeaks are starting to get long queues due to a few guilds from AG joining them, not a Far Shiverpeaks man myself but I wish them best and hope their queues are always active (no more than 10 minutes).

Just 2 guilds joined, not very large. FSP has always been stable since last season.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

just bumping, great place to play need NA players.

in Looking for...

DamnThoseNames.8791

just bumping, great place to play need NA players.

Always funny when random ppl state things <3…

Can’t wait till the free transfers are over.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in Looking for...

Posted by: Churick.9354

Churick.9354

There is a bit of a “them and us” scenario occurring on Gandara. Speaking as someone who moved recently. A common theme seems to be that the PUGS aren’t as skilled etc. There is possibly some truth in that statement however there is also an element of learning how differ enter commanders work for these PUGS.So it’s a bit of a 2 way street that will require some patience. Gandara is a very friendly community however I do sense some tension…Unfortunately that will likely require some management/understanding. The worry is that alienation, fracturing and drama would follow. That would be a pity as Gandara clearly has a strong happy community who would like to keep it that way. As well as the ‘immigrant’ community also wanting to be in a happy strong community where they are contributing. Sending from phone is bad.

Feegz – Aurora Glade – Asura Engineer

in Looking for...

DamnThoseNames.8791

There is a bit of a “them and us” scenario occurring on Gandara. Speaking as someone who moved recently. A common theme seems to be that the PUGS aren’t as skilled etc. There is possibly some truth in that statement however there is also an element of learning how differ enter commanders work for these PUGS.So it’s a bit of a 2 way street that will require some patience. Gandara is a very friendly community however I do sense some tension…Unfortunately that will likely require some management/understanding. The worry is that alienation, fracturing and drama would follow. That would be a pity as Gandara clearly has a strong happy community who would like to keep it that way. As well as the ‘immigrant’ community also wanting to be in a happy strong community where they are contributing. Sending from phone is bad.

It’s a shame that this post is mostly based on assumptions. If ppl want to be part of the community they should visit www.thisisgandara.com and sign up. Most guilds/ppl that took effort of doing that where welcomed.
Personally I think that new ppl need to adapt to gandara and I hope they will. Do I think that this stacking will cause drama? Knowing the core and the community, I don’t think so. If ppl will start drama, it will mostly be the new that just don’t want to adapt or expecting things that won’t happen.
Next match will be the first real match and I really hope that we will get our kittens kicked.
So PS/GH/FSP bring your strongest force and show the new ppl what wvw is all about <3

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in Looking for...

Posted by: Churick.9354

Churick.9354

I apologise if that post was perceived as a dig. It wasn’t meant as such. I ma rather hungover and struggling to elucidate properly. I was mainly just trying to say that everyone wants to be happy in their respective homes (new or otherwise) and I hope that happens.

Regarding the comments about showing new people what wvw is all about – bit of a sweeping assumption :p some of us are fully aware of what it’s about already.

Now please excuse me while I cut my head off.

Feegz – Aurora Glade – Asura Engineer

in Looking for...

DamnThoseNames.8791

Regarding the comments about showing new people what wvw is all about – bit of a sweeping assumption :p.

That was totally intentional ^^. See you on the battlefield.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain