There are cookies inside (Season 2)

in Looking for...

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Warning: If you don’t like jokes or have a deep hatred of Fun this isn’t the thread you are looking for.

Updated 3/21/2014

Transferring is only 800 gems!

SF is on top of the bronze league and we a ready to win!
Welcome my Fellow WvWers/Pvers/PvDers/DvPs/Pvwallers/WallvPers /PvFers/Humans.

This message is 100% unbiased.

Im here to tell you about a great opportunity that has just presented itself to you! Its called Sorrow Furnace, and we are god KITTEN 300% hotter than any other server.

Let me give you a little background info on your future home:

Epic origin story:
Every resident of SF was crafted in the furnace on Mount Olympus. We split the red seas for fun. We grab coal and crush it with our galaxy paws into diamonds on a whim (We don’t have hands, just very powerful versions called galaxy paws). NASA calls us to launch their rockets with our Orichalcum coated muscles. We are what keeps earth in orbit, not gravity. We have a lot of heart. SF is now extending an exclusive offer for you to join our ranks and increase dat hotness. We are executing Super Secret Plan A ( Not to be confused with Super Secret Plan A1, which is delicious) to stay on top of the Bronze League.

You are making the right choice.

*Can help build up our night crew. (Oceanic/EU/SEA players/whoever. It doesnt matter where you are located, your role in WvW is very important to us!)
*Prefer to command or to lead havok groups (A dedicated group/commanders who thrives in EB would be great)
*Can help fill all the Borderlands(We can normally fill up about 2 of the BLs but it can leave our coverage lacking in the other)
*People who prefer to win and work together t(We dont need any jerks)
Let us all become one at SF so that we all can shine bright like a (Bronze) Diamond.

SF Recruitment Handbook and Guild Guide

Now to get serious(This is SRS BSNS) please experience the SF handbook that is given to every new recruit. Also take a look at the guild guide so you can find out which WvW guild is right for you! (Both are attached below at the end of this post and on these conveniently placed Imgur links)
Link to SF Handbook on awesomeness
Link to SF Visual Guild Guide

Guides are kind of outdated (Lost all of my PSDs upgrading to Win 8.1 pro :’( )
____________________________________________________________________ General Recruitment

PVEers: We can and will train you if you finally want to try your hand at WvW(We have training sessions twice a week hosted by [FARM], Visit Sorrowsfurnace.com or ask around in WvW for more info). By transferring to SF you will instantly gain all the skills you need, the training is just refining those skills .

WvWers: There are great WvW guilds to join, whether you like roaming/zerging/building/upgrading/Goleming. Guild Guide attached below.

Players vs forumer: We still have a legendary PvF team. I will single handily teach you how to harvest the tears of your enemies.

Anet Devs: Those who want to be 300% hotter are more than welcome to come to the server before/during/after this season. We will help teach you how to play your own game and be the talk of the office. If you don’t join be prepared to be hunted and rolfstomped! Have a nice day.

Voip: We have Mumble and Teamspeak servers with channels for WvW/PvE/PvP.

This Message was paid and sponsored By Our glorious wvw/Pvx guilds

[LH] Is one of our biggest Spanish speaking guilds if your prefer to communicate in that language. (There is a Spanish graphic in the Guild Guide)
[ANZ] is an oceanic guild looking for more members! Contact info is in a comment below.

SF residents: Post or PM if you want you have any updated info.
Guild Leaders: Do the same if you feel your guild should be listed.

Join today and get a free mini of your favorite SF commander (Note: mini not included)

PS:We have a thriving Spanish communit. SF is still the unofficial Spanish NA server!

I will be adding/editing images as time goes on! ( I would have if I hadnt lost it all!!)
V2.5

I also want to say welcome to the guilds/persons who have recently transferred here to become 300% hotter!
Feel free to contact me with questions or just to chat about SF.

Attachments:

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

(edited by clint.5681)

in Looking for...

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

Keep shinin Bro ROFL some sillt kitten there :P

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Keep shinin Bro ROFL some sillt kitten there :P

lmao thanks man, i try.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Looking for...

Posted by: JPM.3541

JPM.3541

ahahha how cool is this

Hosokawa Tadatoshi – [Suns] – SF

in Looking for...

Posted by: JPM.3541

JPM.3541

lol the img!! nice

Hosokawa Tadatoshi – [Suns] – SF

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Edited the paragraph to add a little info and clarity. Will be adding more pictures tomorrow hopefully when i get some time off.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andross.2793

Andross.2793

So how is the commander setting there in WVW? I was thinking of transferring over, just me, im a eastern time commander, are there a lot of commanders? any good ones etc? seriously dont tell me yea theres good ones ive fought you all before and i have seen you all in action. Just debaiting if its worth going or not since it will take me a few days to grind the gold to transfer over. also do you all use a server wide teamspeak or voice server?

(edited by Andross.2793)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andross.2793

Andross.2793

yea if you want to private message me a “main” commander in wvw , ill give them a pm in game tomarrow and maybe let them give me teamspeak info to chat etc,

in Looking for...

clint.5681

yea if you want to private message me a “main” commander in wvw , ill give them a pm in game tomarrow and maybe let them give me teamspeak info to chat etc,

Done

in Looking for...

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

So how is the commander setting there in WVW? I was thinking of transferring over, just me, im a eastern time commander, are there a lot of commanders? any good ones etc? seriously dont tell me yea theres good ones ive fought you all before and i have seen you all in action. Just debaiting if its worth going or not since it will take me a few days to grind the gold to transfer over. also do you all use a server wide teamspeak or voice server?

Our main issue is getting players at late night (2am – 10am)
Eastern time has a few good commanders but a few more wouldn’t hurt. We still lack numbers though, so atm it’s 1 commander at a time.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

300% sexiness is quite the boost… That will easily turn any Downey looking kitten into a Channing Tatum…

Verdánt

in Looking for...

clint.5681

300% sexiness is quite the boost… That will easily turn any Downey looking kitten into a Channing Tatum…

Lol you are right about that

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I’m quite a fan of Robert Downey, excuse me. I find him quite attractive in that rogueish way.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Looking for...

clint.5681

updated the image!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Good job Clint! +1

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

We also have a bunch of dirty chicks on late night mumble.

Usually our prime time starts around daily reset 5 days a week (weekends are kinda whatever), and we start at PG, by about 8pm it gets to PG-13, by 10pm you are going over the R rating, advance from there.

We have a wide variety of guilds and WvW groups. Vast majority of us are using mumble, our float team is on TS3 and some guilds prefer to run their own VOIP.

Info available at www.sorrowsfurnace.com

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Lol that is an accurate description of our mumble.

in Looking for...

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Bring Rum if you are joining our mumble, tops as always, are optional.

Mag Server Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Also, Katie cooks food for everyone!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Looking for...

ptitminou.6489

Also, Katie cooks food for everyone!

And it is edible too! I know people who cook things that you rather not eat, so just clearing that up

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

in Looking for...

Tongku.5326

Bring Rum if you are joining our mumble, tops as always, are optional.

Bottoms too !!!

Bump for SF before the leagues start.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Looking for...

clint.5681

bumpin since its been awhile

in Looking for...

Tongku.5326

We have low que times at prime (5pm – 11pm server time) and no que times at all during remaining time periods. Now is a perfect time to come over if you dont like ques

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Looking for...

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

This entire thread is true. I joined SF last year around Halloween and every single day, my hotness stat has increased by a percentage point. I am currently at 365% hotness and continue to get hotter every day. Ladies, you know where to find me.

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Alrighty lets talk numbers : http://i.imgur.com/VKD0XYR.jpg
(Source:https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-Season-1-Week-1-EU-in-numbers/first#post3096988)
This is details of our first matchup and win of the season, details for our current matchup can be found here: http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/1092

Once again welcome to anyone who recently transferred here or is thinking about it, me gusta.

in Looking for...

Tongku.5326

SF is currently looking for some weekday and night time people. We are basically full 3pm-11pm server time, but still have an incredible coverage gap beyond that.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mercer.8126

Mercer.8126

Hi Im Laylä and I approve this message <3
Also u forgot to say we give free Tacos to whoever transfers here
Note: no tacos included xD

Commander Laylä ~ La Hermandad [LH] ~ Sorrow’s Furnace~

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Hi Im Laylä and I approve this message <3
Also u forgot to say we give free Tacos to whoever transfers here
Note: no tacos included xD

Lol exactly

in Looking for...

ptitminou.6489

I wish I had a mini Layla, as a lil pet, you know what I’m thinking….

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mercer.8126

Mercer.8126

I wish I had a mini Layla, as a lil pet, you know what I’m thinking….

LOL I don’t even know what to think… xD hahaha

Commander Laylä ~ La Hermandad [LH] ~ Sorrow’s Furnace~

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Updated the visuals! and paragraphs a little bit.

If you want your character to be in the cool cats slide let me know

in Looking for...

Posted by: swag.2197

swag.2197

Hello guys! Oceanic Squad [ANZ] is recruiting all Oceania players. If anyone is interested joining please feel free to message me or email me. thank you!

Necrom D

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Hello guys! Oceanic Squad [ANZ] is recruiting all Oceania players. If anyone is interested joining please feel free to message me or email me. thank you!

I added your guild to the post bro

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crixus.8570

Crixus.8570

Do you think you all will make it to silver league?

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Not with our lack of night/morning crew

in Looking for...

Tongku.5326

Not with our lack of night/morning crew

Unfortunate but true though we are seeing some improvement, got some individual people transfers, some PvE ers are sticking around more, etc., we are very very long ways off and will not go up until either arena net adresses these issues as per their “Colaborative Development” thread, or we get some serious transfers to close the coverage gap.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Looking for...

ptitminou.6489

If you read that collaborative thread, you will realize that we need some serious transfers. Hate to break it to you, but they are dead silent and only the players are “discussing” anything, this is most likely PR to pretend they care at this point.

So we need a marketing recruitment name. I was thinking “The Zero to Hero Project: Sorrow’s Furnace in Gold Tier”

in Looking for...

clint.5681

If you read that collaborative thread, you will realize that we need some serious transfers. Hate to break it to you, but they are dead silent and only the players are “discussing” anything, this is most likely PR to pretend they care at this point.

So we need a marketing recruitment name. I was thinking “The Zero to Hero Project: Sorrow’s Furnace in Gold Tier”

I think that title might be too long for a thread. I remember i had a awesome title name for this thread but i couldnt use it.

But yeah based on the comments made by the devs in that thread i dont expect them to change anything about coverage gaps

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Updated with the visual guild guide

in Looking for...

ptitminou.6489

Contact me later on tonight so we can get an ICE image in there.

in Looking for...

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

While I understand that there are “limitations” on what can be put on an ANET site…I still am a little bummed and need to mention regarding CoSA:

Rum is the official drink, and sometimes we get too “official” at which point tops become: optional.

Mag Server Leader

in Looking for...

ptitminou.6489

Feel free to let us know if you want to come on over!
(or let us know what could make it more appealing)

(edited by ptitminou.6489)

in Looking for...

Posted by: DoctorFaust.7103

DoctorFaust.7103

I am a doctor, and 100% of doctors surveyed endorse this message. It was a small survey (n=1), but we got wonderfully consistent data.

(Note: I am not a doctor. Still, all of the fake doctors surveyed endorse this message.)

I have studied philosophy, jurisprudence, and medicine too;
And worst of all, theology, with keen endeavor through and through;
Yet still I am, for all my lore, the wretched fool I was before…

in Looking for...

Tongku.5326

SF still welcomes new and slightly used players alike !!!

As of Nov.7th 2013, our usual que situation is as follows:

Fridays at reset and N/A prime time – expect ques up to 1-2 hours for EB, 5-20 minutes on remaining maps. This tends to die down around 7-8pm server time as our East Coast players start to log off.

Weekends and N/A prime time in general – EB has a small que around 5-15 minutes, remaining maps no que or a small que if we decide to focus on a map.

No ques whatsoever in off-peak times.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Looking for...

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

SF still welcomes new and slightly used players alike !!!

As of Nov.7th 2013, our usual que situation is as follows:

Fridays at reset and N/A prime time – expect ques up to 1-2 hours for EB, 5-20 minutes on remaining maps. This tends to die down around 7-8pm server time as our East Coast players start to log off.

Weekends and N/A prime time in general – EB has a small que around 5-15 minutes, remaining maps no que or a small que if we decide to focus on a map.

No ques whatsoever in off-peak times.

Except EB during prime time, but that’s another story.

in Looking for...

clint.5681

Updated The guild guide! WoooooooooooooooooT!

in Looking for...

ptitminou.6489

Just when our coverage looked like it had improved, reality hit us in the face. We need more players in ALL time-zones. Playing against a silver-league-bound server has been eye opening. There is a need for about 100 new heads for NA prime-time and 500 for the other time slots, including Eastern Coast time.

So to make it clear:
Need: 500 heads from 00:00 – 18:00 pacific time ( 08:00 – 02:00 UTC)
Need: 100 heads from 18:00 – 00:00 pacific time ( 02:00 – 08:00 UTC)

(edited by ptitminou.6489)

in Looking for...

ptitminou.6489

We still need over 600 WvWers… we got 0 yet.

in Looking for...

ptitminou.6489

I wonder, is it the cost of xfering that is too high? We can’t seem to get anyone new. Some people somewhere have to be up to the challenge! Stop hiding, come on over!

in Looking for...

clint.5681

We are still in need of a night/morning crew